[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 62

File: 1489348443697.jpg (62KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1489348443697.jpg
62KB, 500x434px
>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
>>
>GM/Player
Dungeon Master
>System Preferred
Running a homebrew OSR game system.
Saturdays is game day. Pacific Time.
Discord and roll20.
>Contact Info
Discord @Cacklecharm
>Additional Notes
This game is an OSR game, which essentially means it's all about dungeon crawling, old school play, and high difficulty. You will create interesting, unique, bombastic characters only for them to die in some hole somewhere. You will learn to enjoy this. Your goal in this game is to steal treasure from dungeons and tombs, and almost always that means that fighting isn't useful, it's almost always far better to avoid combat or talk it out then to fight!

As for the setting, you're in for a treat. Have you ever wanted to play in a high fantasy world, with all kinds of magic and question? Where Wizards are not assumed to have the lock and key to all magic, and there is all number of fantastic races. Have you ever wanted to be a catfish person? Or a sheep man? Well you're in luck.

So come on down and send me a message! Maybe we can find each other fitting.And as always, have fun!
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
NWoD, any of the 40krpgs, (haven't played Star Wars or ASOIAF but willing to learn those systems.)
Mon-Thurs: 5:00pm-12:00am Sun: 2:00pm-12:00am (EST)
Discord and Roll20.
>Contact Info
Discord: GetterEmperor#7637
>Additional Notes
Text heavily preferred.
>>
Gettin' breakfast, gettin' comfy, then I'm going to start a Dawn of Worlds game. Check the DoW thread in the catalog for more info.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Eclipse Phase, Cyberpunk 2020, Shadowrun, 40k, Numenera, Traveller, Anything sci-fi
I am in the American Central Time Zone, -6 GMT
Any. I've used them all at this point.
>Contact Info
Discord: Sinistar #4098
Roll20: Sinistar
>Additional Notes
I've played many different systems, and I'm open to learning anything that looks fun. I prefer text for RP, but I'm comfortable with Voice.
>>
File: help.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, 5e , 3.5e
US EASTERN timezone Monday-Friday from 2:30-6:00 pm Saturday Sunday anytime.
Discord,skype,roll20. i really dont care i can play on what ever is needed
>Contact Info
Discord:Payody#3663
Steam name Payody
>Additional Notes
I really do want to play a monk or a unarmed build. dont mind playing in any setting.
>>
File: 03.jpg (75KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
75KB, 604x453px
>GM/Player
Player.
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, but I'm willing to learn other systems if you have the patience for it.
>Times Available
CST (-6 UTC/GMT). Can play on any day, but only after 6 PM on Saturdays, and only from 12-5 PM on Mondays.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc.)
Any online one.
>Contact Info
Discord - Makla#4957
Skype - nuxtala
Roll20 - Makla
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/maklaria
>Additional Notes
I can use text or voice, but I highly prefer using text only.
I'm willing to play any role the party needs.
I don't like in-game lewd shit unless there's a good reason for it in the setting or something.
>>
File: frank_frazetta_sacrifice.jpg (275KB, 962x1200px) Image search: [Google]
frank_frazetta_sacrifice.jpg
275KB, 962x1200px
>GM/Player
GM and a party looking for a player or two more
>System Preferred
AD&D 2e
Two games going: both play on tuesdays and fridays, one noon GMT, the other noon EST
Roll20 and text, Discord for OOC chat
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/fAWW6A2
>Additional Notes
The EST game has two premade characters (leftovers from previous players that had to drop) that you could grab if you're new to the system and want to get in quickly.
>>
File: 1454748493078.jpg (41KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
1454748493078.jpg
41KB, 650x434px
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e, mainly because that's the only system I've studied
US central time, Available all days except Sundays from 1pm to 12am
roll20
>Contact Info
https://app.roll20.net/users/111648/jacob-p
discord: Jacob#2159
>Additional Notes
I'm 100% new to TTRPG's, but I'm enthusiastic and willing to learn.
>>
>>52270888
>Game heavy one dungeon crawls
>combat is almost always useless
>furry races

So you want furry beggers? You've described furry beggers. The players in your game will be anthropomorphic and beg or steal treasure. that is your entire game.
>>
>>52278511
What's wrong with going to dungeons to steal shit?

I'm not even going to touch the "furry" part, on account of it not being 2006 anymore.
>>
>>52278511

If you don't understand even the *basics* of OSR play, you should really educate yourself before you shitpost.
>>
>>52270186
Player

I very much want to play some Rogue Trader, but Deathwatch or Only War would be pretty good as well.

I'm available most evenings after 6 pm Eastern time, or on weekends essentially all day. I live in the middle of nowhere and as such have no social life, which sucks for me but I'll pretty much *never* flake on a game too.

Method: I prefer to use Roll20 and text, but if necessary adding voice with Skype is ok too. Usually Skype descends into a gong show of people yelling over each other for attention though, in my experience.

Contact info: My Skype name is polychemmaster.

If you send a contact request, please say something like "This is from the gamefinder thread" so I know you're not a spambot that scraped my account name from this thread.

Extra notes: Seriously, I do nothing on the weekends. Every game I've ever been part of has fallen apart when people flake and I hate that more than anything else in gaming. If the game-master will keep things going, I'll be there to support the whole way through.

I'm also good at building Rogue Trader ships, which is sometimes a plus for GMs that don't have the time to build them themselves.
>>
>>52270186
>GM
>System: 5e
>Times: Right the fuck now
>Method: Roll20, Skype
>Contact info: Nay440
>Additional Notes: Running a quick 5e oneshot to fluff out some background info, expect to die, Humans, Wood Elves, and Tieflings only.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Anything PbtA; Monsterhearts and Apocalypse World are in my to play list.
All the time, pretty much. Weekends off unless otherwise stated.
Discord.
>Contact Info
Roy#8471 on Discord.
>Additional Notes
Hopefully going to start with Monsterhearts to get a feel of the players with a less complicate systems. Might also try Masks: A New Generation, but we'll see about that later.
>>
>>52278930
is it still running anon?
>>
File: Wasted.gif (3MB, 338x207px) Image search: [Google]
Wasted.gif
3MB, 338x207px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
PF
Saturdays at 8pm EST
Skype and Maptools, gonna be text
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
Had some schedule conflicts with people right before the game kicked off so we need two more for us to actually have a game. The time isn't moving though.
>>
>>52279081
text or voice?
>>
>>52280033
Voice!
>>
>>52280079
Eww anon, gross
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Exalted
8PM EST Sundays
Roll20 and Discord. Text for RP, Voice for OOC
>Contact Info
Ark#4540
>Setting Notes

North winds blow through creation, as the cycle constantly continues. Our saga begins in the north, the wild, cold tundraish lands past the Naslanti League and straight into Diamond Hearth. The snow rules all, as the all encompassing blizzard threatens to claim the world in its sovereignty once again. Yet, Creation is a land of heroes, gods, and legends More than that, it's the home of the Exalted. The very will of the Lawmakers seep into lands, and although all but assumed to be dead, their second coming is soon. The bitter chill of winter picks up, as the settlements of the north realize what's coming. It's returned.(edited)
Legends speak of the Circle WinterGuard -- while their bretheren had dealt with the primordials and their machinations in creation proper, the WinterGuard had made their base up north. While the Lawmakers faced the creations of man and god, the WinterGuard had seen what was beyond the veil. Ghostly shadows reek down into the world, as an all consuming mist forms. Mother has returned, and with her, the legion of the damned. But Legends require both forces -- the villain and the heroes, the dawn and the dusk. And with the fog creating the monstrosities long since past, the Unconquered Sun's brilliance shines in; revealing the glowing pattern. The chosen have returned.
>>
>>52280141
2/2
Abyssal Reach stars in the northmost regions of creation, involving a circle coming back to be formed, their duty of having dealt with the Phantom Mother calling their return. The keepers of fate will it, as monstrosities rise. More than that however, is the fact that the land they've protected is different, the people who worshipped them as gods now seeing them as the monsters, an Anathema to their world. Yet, further north, where noone dares venture -- they know she's returned. The Night Mother; and even though they might be living gods, the Exalted are aware that even gods can die. Using their own strength, and uniting the lands of the Frozen North under one banner -- they are Creation's Only hope against an ancient enemy, finally returning.
>>
Bumparu
>>
player posting for a gm, looking for at most three more players for WtA, currently two players, looking for one player for each auspice, using W20 [probably], new players welcome, contact dongle #2690 on discord. nothing is set in stone yet
>>
>>52279904
>text

RIP
>>
>>52279904
What is the actual game/theme?
>>
>>52276706
>noon
Well shucks. But I have a job.
>>
File: swiggityswooty.jpg (51KB, 359x305px) Image search: [Google]
swiggityswooty.jpg
51KB, 359x305px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
5e or 3.5
Anyday past 9pm. Timezone GMT -6
Discord preferred. Yes voice.
>Contact Info
Giantdad#8421
>Additional Notes
Looking for players for a fresh campaign. I haven't decided on the exact details so feel free to message me with the kind of campaign you are really wanting to play in.
>>
>>52284565
Approximately how legendary will this game be? How giant will it become?
>>
bumpa
>>
>Player, can DM one offs
>Pathfinder
>Tues/Thurs 2pm-8pm EST
>Roll20/Discord
>VikingTheMad on Roll20

No first time DMs/players please, I've had to deal with so many recently. Also homebrew stuff is a massive plus.
>>
>>52284565
What is your stance on Pathfinder?
>>
>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
Pathfinder

Friday mornings 10-11ish PDT, which would be 1-2 EDT, 5-6 GMT

Discord OOC, roll20 IC

>Contact Info
Discord: cAPSLOCK567#3515

>Additional Notes
We're gonna play an evil campaign, but not THAT evil. I swear if you don't show up for the first session you're going to be dropped from the group immediately. If you just show up on time though it'll be a good time.
>>
File: Halberds-and-Helmets.pdf (4MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Halberds-and-Helmets.pdf
4MB, 1x1px
>GM/Player
GM looking for players
>System Preferred
pic related, an OSR compatible retroclone.
7pm-10pm GMT+1 thursdays and/or 5pm-8pm GMT+1 Sundays
discord and roll20
voice required
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/KYW2fcX and https://app.roll20.net/join/1090678/tuHXyw
>Additional Notes
Setting is Dwarf Fortressian (not the current version of course)
The actual game consists of mostly dungeon and wilderness crawling.
To get into the game: you must show up at the start of the game in both the discord and roll20, have a working microphone and you must be willing to play the game.
Pre generating characters is optional, the GM will provide you with one otherwise.
>>
File: Pathfinder.jpg (165KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
Pathfinder.jpg
165KB, 500x645px
>>52270186

>GM/Player
Anything as long as it's pathfinder

>System Preferred
P A T H F I N D E R

24/7 I'm NEET

Any of the above

>Contact Info
Discord: @PaizoLover420

>Additional Notes
I'm in 6 pathfinder games and am GMing two other pathfinder games, I love pathfinder, will play or gm anything at any time as long as it's pathfinder, pathfinder is just the best system there is out there, 3.5 was good but pathfinder fixed all of the balance issues and it's just the greatest system
>>
>>52291617
We've got a game of AD&D going you might like, how about it?
>>
>>52285956
Vit 48
Att 12
End 66
Str 16
Dex 10

>>52290450
I don't think I'm familiar enough with the system to run a game with it.
>>
File: 10.jpg (24KB, 549x471px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
24KB, 549x471px
But for what purpose?
>>
>>52284565
sent ;^)
>>
>>52291617
>not using the good Game Finder Pathfinder pasta
>>
>GM/Player
player
>System Preferred
5e but i'd like to play something star trek related or something relating to vampire the masquerade
late afternoons and at night (eastern) wednesday-sunday (already have games on monday and tuesday)
roll20, discord
>Contact Info
discord is Grink#5210
>Additional Notes
i like to have fun
>>
File: mythic.jpg (53KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
mythic.jpg
53KB, 400x516px
>GM/Player
Players looking for a GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Weekends (CST) open end
roll20, text only
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
We're looking for a new GM because our old one had to quit for personal reasons. We absolutely want to play at minimum 20th level. Your job as GM will be to create an interesting world with believable NPCs, interesting set pieces and challenging dungeons. We would prefer a homebrew setting with kitsunes and other anime inspired custom races, but if you want to run it in Golarion (tm), that's fine too. You have to be able to take in input from our side, we will tell you what we want and when we want it, don't worry ;)
Pic related is our favourite supplement, that we absolutely want to see in action.
>>
>>52294513
Do you mean you want a Star Trek or Vampire game with 5e rules?

>>52294668
Oh, there it is.
>>
>>52294513
see
>>52284565
>>
>all these pathfinder DM's

wtf
>>
>>52270186
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
DnD 5e, any of the 40k RPGs, Shadowrun, nWoD
Any time during the day this week, I'm on Spring Break.
Normal Schedule: 2 pm to 7 pm Monday through Thursday, 2 pm to 5 pm Fridays, 11 am to 9 pm Weekends
Pacific Timezone
Discord and roll20
>Contact Info
Discord: Greeneyre #4881
roll20: Greeneyre
>Additional Notes
I'm pretty much a newfag and only have experience playing 5e. But I'm patient and willing to learn the system we're playing on, and a pretty good role player
>>
>>52294746
>second most popular RPG has a lot of DMs
>>
File: buddychrist.jpg (6KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
buddychrist.jpg
6KB, 192x185px
>>52294801
Forgot a pic
>>
>>52294725
i'd be open to that but i'd be willing to learn wod rules and any star trek system's rules
>>
>>52294801
see
>>52284565
>>
>>52278930
>Humans, Wood Elves, and Tieflings only.
Are you trolling?
>>
>>52282258
Standard setting, homebrew campaign.
>>
>>52279904
>Detectiverobust
Do not play with this cuck, he is a flake.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Any of the 40k RPGS (besides Only War, which I never got into).
>Times available (with timezone!)
I'm CST (GMT-6). Freely available evenings on Monday/ Thursday/Friday, as well as during the day on any day that isn't Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.
>Method of Play
I'm used to roll20 mixed with Skype or Discord. I've played with voice and text before, so I can do whichever you prefer.
>Contact Info
The_Dave#7700 on discord.
>Notes
I've never flaked on an online game. Every absence, where unavoidable, was notified with at least 12 hours in advance. Does that make me qualified?
>>
>>52294249
yeah I know I just don't have it and wrote what I remembered off the top of my head
>>
>>52270888
How am I supposed to contact you if you post your discord name without the numbers
>>
>>52271557
>>52274830
>>52278753
>>52294801
>>52300124

Lot of 40k people in this thread...

If only somebody would decide to run a game...
>>
File: Cover.jpg (308KB, 1640x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
308KB, 1640x1163px
>GM/Player
GM

>System
Nation Wars, a 4X/RPG homebrew

https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=394277

It's a forum, with an aim for weekly turns

Play by Post

>Contact Info
send a message to Kobal, or post in the linked thread

>Additional Notes

Been working on fleshing out the rulesystem to a game type that has been run a few times here on 4chan and on mythweavers
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=198805
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=212558

the rules are in a very preliminary state, but games have run with less, so if you're so inclined you can hopefully enjoy developing and play-testing them with me

If you have questions, shoot

co-GM's are more than welcome, as this game style involves a bunch of bookkeeping.
I'll be turning in soon, so I may take some time to catch any responses.
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>52300124
Do not play with this flake, he is a cuck.
>>
>GM/Player
Four players looking for a GM: we're running into time issues
>System Preferred
AD&D 2e
Saturday, around noon GMT
Text-only on Roll20, OOC on Discord
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/fAWW6A2
>Additional Notes
We got about a session of playing done before we decided our schedules are next to impossible to play on, and the DM decided to back down. That gave us a bit more flexibility, but who in their right minds would want to run a dungeon-crawling game of 2e to a bunch of kobold adventurers?

We might just let it be except we like our characters, and some of us have never rolled 3d6 in-order before and would like to give it a longer shot (we had some pretty good rolls tho).

Pic related: person in charge, witch doctor.
>>
File: Thank you Jesus.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you Jesus.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>52310181

>We expect someone to come by a DM, appeal to us, run a furry campaign, and not question or obviously cheated stat rolls

This is the worst gamefinder ad I've ever seen. Holy shit.
>>
I will give this thread a platonic bump

>>52311323
Kobolds are great desu
>>
>>52303122
Yeah, that would be nice huh?
>>
>>52314151
They are, but you can't blame any DM feeling more than a little resistant of taking over a game full of characters they didn't personally see rolled.
>>
>>52314369
Conversely, who actually cares all that much about stats? Even if someone rolls an 18 on everything, the DM can just slap their shit with "Monster+1" and call it a day.
>>
>>52270888
>>52301489

BITCH

Discord@Cacklecharm#5635
>>
>>52284565
I send a friend request on Discord. Get back to me when you can!
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e, 3.5e
All day, UTC−08:00
Whatever the DM and other players want
>Contact Info
Fala Holsety (skype)
>Additional Notes
This is my first time playing a tabletop RPG so please don't be too hard on me.

I have two characters for (one for 5e and one for 3.5e) on Mythweavers.

I'm almost done with the 3.5 character and I just got started on the 5th edition character.
>>
Strawpoll: Would I be able to get 3-5 anons to play a one shot of Fantasy Craft to both introduce themselves to the system and to break my GM cherry?
>>
>>52318613
I mean, maybe? Post your info, availability, contact stuff, etc.
>>
>>52319049
It's a strawpoll. It's just to chart interest.
>>
>>52318613
>>52319164
Here you go senpai
http://www.strawpoll.me/12589248
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
World of Darkness, Vampire the Masquerade or Dark Ages preferred but I'm open to anything. Except Changing Breeds.
Monday to Thursday, anytime between 3pm and 6am PST
Anything.
>Contact Info
Bludgut on Skype, Bludgut #1694 on Discord
>Additional Notes
I've always wanted to play in an actual WoD game, enjoy the politicking, the monstrosity contrasted with humanity, ect. ect. but I've never had the chance. Hoping to fix that here. Not an angst-fuelled robot. Have significant theoretical knowledge of both the settings and systems of most of oVampire, Dark Ages Vampire, and most of nWoD, but little experience actually playing. Can find more people to play if needed.
>>
bumbing for gaems
>>
>>52318613
Do not play with this man. He is a cuck.
>>
>>52327862
Don't play with this cuck, I've played with him. Don't like the cut of his jib, no sir.
>>
>>52327862
Will you shut the fuck up already?

You keep on throwing this bullshit like three times in every gamefinder thread. It gets tiresome and mostly just sounds like you yourself have some shitty hang-ups on you.

"Cuck" doesn't even mean anything.
>>
>>52328897
It's just a meme at this point. Just point at him every time and say something like "nice meme, shitter etc. etc." So that new people don't think he's being legitimate.
>>
>>52328999
Oh.

Guess that kind of outed me as a new guy?
>>
>>52329018
Rule of thumb, getting mad about something on 4chan isn't going to fix it. It's probably what they want. Any response at all typically means they win, and they got the desired result from you - a reaction.
If you don't like something, ignore it. It's the best way to deal with trolls, I promise.
>>
>>52329102

Do not listen to this cuck, he is a man.
>>
File: trollface.jpg (130KB, 709x901px) Image search: [Google]
trollface.jpg
130KB, 709x901px
>>52328897
Spoken like a true cuckold.
>>
File: [Shitposts in Kaneki].jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
[Shitposts in Kaneki].jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>>52328897
>cucky doesn't know the memes.

>>52328999
Nice try, Hardfire.
>>
>>52329401
>>52330865
>>52330924
>cuck cuck cuck

Do not listen to this man, he's a CHICKEN I tell ya! A GIANT CHICKEN!
>>
>>52330957
Nice try, cuck.
>>
>>52331060

Why does nobody believe me? He's a CHICKEN! Just look at him!
>>
>>52331267
You do realize you sound like a giant cuck, right?
>>
>>52331397
There he goes again, cucking about like a chicken! Can't anyone else but me hear it? Have I gone crazy?
>>
>>52331418
You do realize you have to be 18+ to post on this board, right?
>>
>>52331449

>says the kid who doesn't know the Animaniacs reference
>>
>>52331503
nice try
>>
>>52270186
https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG
D&D 5e Sundays
>>
File: A wild cucker appears.jpg (433KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
A wild cucker appears.jpg
433KB, 638x825px
>>52329401
>>52330865
>>52330924
>>52331060
>>52331397
>>52331449
Gentlemen.
>>
File: 1446594857727.png (42KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446594857727.png
42KB, 900x900px
>>52333345
I don't like them either anon, but fuck you.
>>
>>52333544
Stay salty, bro.
>>
I miss when gamefinder threads weren't this awful.
>>
>>52304633
I saw this on mythweavers earlier. I was intrigued then, but am definitely joining now. Something about your enthusiasm has really... sold... it to me.
>>
How long have your text-only games lasted?
>>
>>52337008
My current one's been going for a couple of months.
>>
>>52337008
I was in a text-only Rogue Trader game that lasted for ... god, two years? Feels like less.
>>
>>52337270
How'd it go? Did you finish or end on a cliffhanger?
>>
>>52270186
>GM/Player
Both, but I'd rather be a player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Weekends 8pm to midnight (GMT+8)
Skype, Discord, Roll20
>Contact Info
carl-v-chua
>Additional Notes
I've been gameless for 5 months and getting desperate
>>
>>52337313
We discovered the rules for creating colonies, and then the game turned into EVE Online in 40k. Everyone got bored and we moved on to another game.

Turns out creating a colony is the most lucrative thing you can do in Rogue Trader, and also coincidentally the most boring (since it's almost completely abstracted).
>>
File: halfelf_apothecary.png (1MB, 749x1000px) Image search: [Google]
halfelf_apothecary.png
1MB, 749x1000px
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Fridays
Whatever you're using
>Contact Info
reply to this post and we'll go from there
>Additional Notes
Let me know what kind of setting you're running and I will come up with a character that fits the theme/environment. As someone with theatre experience, I like to get very immersed in a character. And as someone with gaming experience, I know when to shut up and deal damage/heal the party (depending what role is needed).
>>
>>52337008
Long, long amounts of time
>>
Please Unblock me Kali.
>>
>>52333345
>Tumblr nose
>>
>>52338937
Which Kali?
>>
>>52339504
The one that blocked me
>>
>>52339486

Why do you think he posted it?
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e, or anything suited to High Fantasy that is not 3.5e or pf
Late Friday and Saturday PST would be nice, Late Tuesday and Wednesday PST also good
Roll20 and Your favorite voice program.
>Contact Info
FriggityFraggity#6616
>Additional Notes

Basically, I am still hopelessly addicted to the High Fantasy stuff, but I have yet to actually be in a game that is a really good homebrew. Mainly just sticking to modules and putzing around the sword coast. If your game is deep homebrew goodness with a lot of new lore to chew on. I would love to check it out. I am basically wanting to make my own campaign at some point, and seeing it from a players standpoint will let me know how I want to go about it myself. Plenty of years experience with d&d and Roll20. Also hoping I get into a campaign that is away from people who talk too much, even over gm's when they are trying to do something.
>>
>>52336778
something about the Nation Wars system really appeals to some people, so it's only fair I run the game with the required level of involvedness.
>>
File: original.png (1MB, 778x1167px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
1MB, 778x1167px
>GM/Player
GM
>System
Deadlands Reloaded
>Playtime
Fridays, 11:30 EDT
Roll20
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/axgpfBS
>Additional Notes

Been a while since I tried gamefinder threads, been pretty hit or miss with my previous games but I've met some chill people (and a lot of psychos).

No experience with the system/setting is required, since this is my first time doing Savage Worlds.

I do a combination of text and voice in my games; text is usually used for dialogue (I can't do voices at all) or real vivid descriptions, while voice is done for combat or basic descriptions.

What that means is that if you're not comfortable with doing voice, you can join so long as you can hear me.

If you want more info, ask in the discord.

Thanks.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Shadowrun 5e
EST, available pretty much any time but weekends preferred.
Whatever you're using, discord preferred.
>Contact Info
Serc#7050
>Additional Notes
I prefer text, but can do voice. I kinda have a set character concept for a mystic adept I've wanted to play for a while, if that matters.

Pls don't be creepy.
>>
>>52330924
Thanks daddy
>>
>>52330924
Who even?
>>
File: 0.52.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
0.52.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>GM/Player
GM
>System
Dragon Ball The Roleplaying Game
Fridays, 8 PM CET (7 PM GMT)
Discord with rolling bot (VOICE)
>Contact Info
[email protected] or Nethym#5251
>Additional Notes
Premise:
"The basic gestalt on this is that with the revelation that there were originally 18 universes, and the remaining 12 are paired, there had to be a third universe to each pair. Our story takes place within Earth's third triplet, Universe 15. In this Universe things are naturally very similar to Universes 6 and 7, but with a slight twist. Obviously in current canon this Universe has been destroyed, but things can be fudged in such a way that either it never was or it was sufficiently advanced back then to be a fair analogue of its mirrors. We begin on earth, at 500 starting XP. The story that unfolds from there will be near totally original, there will be callouts to Dragon Ball but none of the specific characters from that Universe exist here. Organisations might carry over, like some equivalent to the Planet Trade Organisation, and the deific hierarchy will essentially be the same."

We've made a significant amount of changes to the system which we've pinned down on our discord channel. PDF is pic related.

As far as races are concerned, you can go a little crazy but try to keep in mind that we're starting out at the end of Dragon Ball essentially moving into Z after a couple of small arcs. Not going to outright ban stuff, but have some justification for your character's being on earth.
>>
>>52347756
We've already played a session however, so the tournament has already ended. The players are currently a Saiyan born on Earth, a Namekian, an Arcosian who does his own thing and a Half-Saiyan brat. The Arcosian player has a busy schedule so we're looking for more people for the main crew.
In the first session, the crew fought their respective opponents and climbed to the finals. We've had some really creative fights, as I reward wits and fluffy description of attacks instead of just "I attack the enemy". In the end, Iron Shen (our human Kami, basically) approached the party for plot shenanigans. The next session will continue with the actual plot.
>>
File: Dark Angels.jpg (65KB, 319x486px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Angels.jpg
65KB, 319x486px
https://discord.gg/Nv7m85d

Just a discord group for games, art, and storysharing.

Also I might have a open spot in my WHFRP2e game.
>>
>>52280153
>Exalted
good luck with your game man
>>
>>52337008
Three years.
>>
>GM/Player
Player.
>System Preferred
Some CoD/1WoD game. Or Exalted. Not Scion or Hunter or base WoD.
EST based, 7PM to start at the earliest and I'm good to go for awhile after that on any day that's not thursday.
What the h*ck ever works. I'm flexible.
>Contact Info
DanDi#5629 on Discord. If you got something else in mind, just ask.
>Additional Notes
Forever GM of fantasy tripe interested in something more modern (or balls to the wall in Exalted's case). Kinda new to the system, but not entirely. I'm good for voice or text based.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Experience with 5e, up to learn anything though.
After 7EST on Tues/Thurs, almost all day Monday, all day Saturday.
Used to voice, but can do text just as well. I refuse to use Skype, but any other programs work for me.
>Contact Info
Discord: Alabaster#1698
>Additional Notes
I'm just craving a game after my last one fell through. I'm not the most experienced player, but I learn quickly and enjoy a large variety of settings.
>>
Do not respond to this page 10 bump, I am a cuck.
>>
>>52357121
I can confirm, this man is a cuck.
>>
>>
>>52342422

Forgot to put PM in the time slot.

So to clarify: I'd like to run it on Fridays 11:30 PM EST, but I'm open to a different time as long as it's late night.
>>
>>52357142
Confirming this man's post. He fucked my girlfriend while I just sat there bumping the gamefinder thread.
>>
>>52278753
Well, it's been almost 5 days. Hopefully that's a properly respectful length of time to bump my previous post.

Bumping in the hope of playing some 40k.
>>
>>52360622
I can confirm it too. I was watching as that man sat and watched his girlfriend getting fucked by someone else.

Also bump.
>>
File: world of dankess.png (786KB, 640x790px) Image search: [Google]
world of dankess.png
786KB, 640x790px
>GM/Player
players looking for a gm
>System Preferred
any old world of darkness or chronicles of darkness game in general
most of my players are in est timezone, i am too
roll20 text based would be nice
>Contact Info
discord: uberman#0818
>Additional Notes
please i am desperate to find a world of darkness gm
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e Dnd, 3.5 Dnd, Shadowrun, any fantasy flight game.
preferably later in the night EST any day
Skype, discord, roll20
>Contact Info
(Toxicity) Jory #9186
>Additional Notes

Been playing PnP rpgs on and off for about 10 years looking for a game, haven't played in a solid year now and wanting to get back into it. Most of my time was devoted to DnD but I've dabbled in other systems as well.
>>
File: 3325253253.gif (246KB, 212x199px) Image search: [Google]
3325253253.gif
246KB, 212x199px
>>52363129

>players looking for a gm
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Wanting to run a game set in mid 14th century Europe using the Song of Ice and fire system
Mondays at 7:30 pm Central time
Discord and Roll 20
>Contact Info
You can get ahold of me on discord @Sheev Palpatune#2574
>Additional Notes
Looking for about 5-7 players, game will involve diplomacy, combat, mass combat and narrative.
>>
>>52364029
Not him but.. What's wrong with that exactly?

Sometimes RL happens and the GM has to bow out, leaving the players who are busy and/or bad GMs to find a new one, after all.
>>
>>52364549
I know the house creation system is really fun, but I've also been told that the actual RPG itself is wildly imbalanced, and that every fight is rocket tag.
>>
>>52364654
Gives the impression your group is incredibly lazy and disorganized. If one of them can't submit to be a GM, or if you all can't just play some game that doesn't require a GM, well that's not a good sign at all. Plus it feels very cliquey.
>>
>>52364784
>Gives the impression your group is incredibly lazy and disorganized.
I'm sorry your groups were shit.

>If one of them can't submit to be a GM
They tried and failed.

>or if you all can't just play some game that doesn't require a GM
>do you catan?

>Plus it feels very cliquey.
You can say the same thing about an existing group with a GM looking for another player when the group was already well rounded.
>>
>>52364784
My party consists mainly of two kinds of players right now: those too new to the game to know how to run anything yet, and those that are pushed to run stuff fucking all the time and could use a break. The two among us that run stuff are already running at least one game each - one of us two. The rest barely know how the rules work.

Finding a willing and capable GM is a legitimate problem that has little to do with laziness or poor organization.
>>
>>52364784
You know what would be bad? If the players insisted on playing only certain characters for that game and demanded exactly a certain type of game, basically demanding the GM to validate everything they say.
>>
>>52365314

That never happens outside of a copypasta meme here.
>>
>>52365421
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4791316/looking-for-a-dm-slash-gm-e5
>>
>>52365421
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4780624/lfg-%7Blfdm%7D-dnd-5e-flexible-hours-its-your-game
>>
>>52365459
>>52365517

>implying those are real

I could prove it's never happened, just give me five minutes, then I'll link you a wikipedia page.
>>
>>52365568
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4820713/committed-creative-players-looking-for-a-dm#post-4821403
>>
>>52364657
I've never actually fully run the system myself but if its garbage i might just use the house creation rules and 5e
>>
>>52365568
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4773783/lf-dm-for-4-person-campain-3-dot-5e-specifics-are-below-really-interesting-rp-setup
>>
>>52365459
>>52365517
>>52365635
>>52365659
If this sort of a thing happens so often, then could it really be objectively and inherently terrible?
>>
>>52365683
Given how many GMs for such games flake, yes.

At least they did when I joined the game to watch the trainwreck.
>>
>>52365737
I remember one GM flaked from a cyberpunk GURPS game i was in. At one point he just said that he is gonna consider the game as 'just a test' and 'nothing that matters', just as the others were getting invested in it. Then he bailed.

It's like he hard fired himself from a company or something.
>>
>>52315924
you've certainly shown that you're an intelligent and mature GM
>>
File: 1466978784478.gif (144KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1466978784478.gif
144KB, 126x126px
>>52270186
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
D&D 5e is the only one I know, wouldn't be opposed to learning Dark Heresy, Pathfinder, or 3.5e. Willing to study beforehand.

M/W: 5:00pm - 2:00am, T/TH/F: 4:00pm - 4:00am (Schedule is variable on Thursdays so may be later than 4), anytime on Saturday or Sunday. (CST)

Discord is the easiest, could probably manage roll20 or Skype. Have no idea how to use IRC.

>Contact Info
Discord: Swooce#4998
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sinoatrialnode
Mail available upon request.

>Additional Notes
I'm very, very new to tabletop gaming, but I think I've picked up enough decent etiquette. If I fuck up in ANY way, please let me know.
>>
>>52366272
Also, voice is usually fine, but if it's a super late night game (After 2:00am) I'd prefer text since I live in a dorm.
>>
>>52363129
then become a ST for your group. it is that simple.
>>
>>52366351
but i have never ST for a group
>>
>>52366458
No one is born a GM: they all start with that "I've never done this before".
>>
>>52366518
fine what the hell
>>
>>52366586
I habeeb in you.
>>
>>52366586
You go man!
>>
>>52366518
This is the correct mentality.

>>52366586
This is the correct answer.

Good luck, and godspeed, anon.
>>
>>52366458
Do you know the mechanics of the system you desperately want to play? Do you have a group? Do you have an idea of what to do, plot-wise?

If you can answer two out of three with a yes, then you can GM.
>>
>>52366955
the thing is i just want to play a session or 2 first then gm
>>
>>52367207
Take the plunge. You will benefit greatly in the end. Plus, you then gain leverage over everyone you GM for, to pressure them into running sessions for you later.

At the very least, you can go into the new game as GM, secure in the knowledge that only irredeemable plebs would ever talk too much shit about someone who consented to GM for their lazy asses, so no matter how janky it winds up, you have a cushion.
>>
File: black2.jpg (50KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
black2.jpg
50KB, 900x500px
>GM /Player
Player/GM
>System
De Profundis
>Times available
We can discuss it, I'm in GMT -4
>Method of play
Primarily messages, I want to try IM but I'm open to options
>Contact info
Lilithdelayath on kik
>Additional notes
De Profundis is a game where you create a character for a Lovecraft horror setting, and you send messages (email, regular mail, text messages, etc) while developing a story. I'm searching for a person to play with via chat, along the whole day. The idea is that the game is as organic as possible. You can Google the book for more info, it's short.
>>
i want to play exalted
>>
>>52370478
Many people do. Very few people, however, want to run it.
>>
>>52291421
I'd love to try this but our time zones are too different unfortunately
>>
>>52370360
>kik
>>
>>52371904
Run it yourself in your own timezone then. You can ask me if you want to know anything about running it.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, 3.5, OSR
Mon-Thurs 2pm-10pm GMT+11
what ever works
>Contact Info
Discord: old man cloak#7549
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
>>
>>52366586
If you need a player, holla at me, can help with system too
>>
bomps
>>
>>52373089
It's faster, I work all day
>>
>>52377512
I don't get what that has to do with anything? Discord and Skype both have apps.
>>
>>52370478
Run it
>>
>>52377548
I don't particularly like the Skype app and I haven't installed discord on my phone, so there's that.
>>
>>52377662
He's right, the Skype app is trash. I have to use it for work.
>>
>>52377662
Okay, well kik isn't generally used here so you are limiting your chances to get people since most won't have it. Honestly, kik has more of a dirtier reputation...
>>
>>52377694
Really? I'm not murrican so I wouldn't know. Let me get my discord handle and I'll fix it later.

>I just want to play since I don't have time to do it irl mang
>>
>GM/Player
Either works, whatever you want
>System Preferred
5e, One Ring, oWoD, Iron Kingdoms
PST. Very vague and up in the air right now but generally free after 6 or so. 90% open on weekends.
I typically just use skype or discord, maybe can do roll20 but i haven't used the site in ages
>Contact Info
discord: Soarel#7282
>Additional Notes
Right now I have two servers for ttrpg, and the one I plan on using is full of lewd shit and RWBY but I'll keep the lewd shit out of the game ofc
>>
>>52377934
One Ring mother fucker my kingdom for a one ring game
>>
File: Major-Tomcat.jpg (90KB, 716x456px) Image search: [Google]
Major-Tomcat.jpg
90KB, 716x456px
Repost "kik is shit" edition

>GM /Player
Player/GM
>System
De Profundis
>Times available
We can discuss it, I'm in GMT -4
>Method of play
Primarily messages, I want to try IM but I'm open to options
>Contact info
Discord: Eriadne #9071
>Additional notes
De Profundis is a game where you create a character for a Lovecraft horror setting, and you send messages (email, regular mail, text messages, etc) while developing a story. I'm searching for a person to play with via chat, along the whole day. The idea is that the game is as organic as possible. You can Google the book for more info, it's short.
>>
>>52280141

Hey man, would you be open to a new player? I'm pretty interested in Exalted but it seems difficult to find a game so I haven't had anyone to go over the rules and stuff with.
>>
Bump I guess
>>
cuck
>>
File: my fetish.gif (970KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
my fetish.gif
970KB, 500x280px
Has anyone ever ran an ERPG game? How did it go?

Do you have logs?
>>
>>52370360
>kik

what are you, black?
>>
>>52390071
>filename
>>
>>52389947
Played in one, it was okay but fell apart like two sessions after I joined.
>>
>>52391514
Maybe no one liked your magical realm?
>>
>>52391531
No it was a mix of one other player sleeping through sessions (despite it being like early/mid afternoon for him) and the GM getting all weird about how to GM it.
>>
File: 1345967219387.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1345967219387.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, AD&D
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday after 10PM into the late hours of the night or early morning US EDT timezone (UTC-4)
Skype with Roll20 for rolls ideally, though I could probably get discord if majority prefers that. Text works best for me since I don't live alone.
>Contact Info
Skype- Magrim226
Roll20- Magrim
>Additional Notes
Newbie pathfinder GM, experienced DM with AD&D (1st & 2nd Ed.), and also DMed 3.5 for quite a few years.
Run off of a terrible work/sleep schedule that pretty much only lets me be available Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays before 12pm or after 8 PM til pretty much whatever time into the late hours of the night. I like to run low to mid fantasy games, mostly with core rulebooks. I generally run all homebrew settings, with most of my inspiration being from Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, stuff like that. Run a pretty standard experience, and I'm pretty out of practice. I haven't played or ran a game in probably two years now and all my previous experience has been in person, not online aside from one online session that didn't go so great. For the setting of the game I'd really like to talk to all the players and get an idea of what kind of world they'd like to play in, and what kind of play to focus on, like political intrigue, adventure, dungeon crawling, an equal mix, stuff like that. I'm pretty new player friendly, though I don't claim to know the rules perfectly but I'm pretty good at finding what I need to quickly.
Additionally, even though I have AD&D listed on there, I'd have to find a collection for a bunch of PDF's, due to unfortunate events my collection of books has been lost.
>>
>>52270186
Bump
>>
>>52270186
>>GM/Player
GM
>>System Preferred
Star Wars D20
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
4-7am CST
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Skype/mumble, whatever the players here want to work with
>>Contact Info
[email protected]
>>Additional Notes
Looking for 2 more players, running a SW campaign with the party all being various people employed in the Imperial Military between episode III and IV. Jawas will be shot with precise aim, kegs of Corellian ale will be tapped. Game will have a focus on characters.
>>
>>52397711
Shiet mane, if only the timeslot was like four hours forward
>>
>>52397711
What day and why so early?
>>
>>52398432
i work nights and ideally weekend days
>>
>>52377648
>>52371791
ok i'll run it show me your discords
>>
>>52400107
bakamono#8276
>>
>>52400107
Mulmangcho#9156
>>
File: 1469275226566.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469275226566.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>52389947
HOW TO RUN AN ERP GAME:
>run a regular, interesting, engaging game
>failing that, run a game like you normally do
>"by the way guys you can do 1 on 1 mini-sessions with each other/NPCs if you want"
>let the debauchery begin

I've ran with the same group for years. Sometimes there's NO ERP in our games, sometimes there's... a few. Above all though, keep the debauchery far away from main-seshes. It's awkward and would derail everything. Don't do it.
>>
>>52401731
>Above all though, keep the debauchery far away from main-seshes. It's awkward and would derail everything. Don't do it.

ERP is when erotic themes and opportunities encroach into the campaign itself. What you've described is just a regular RPG, only with some sex being had on the side: we've had people do that and nobody would care to call those ERPs anyway.
>>
>>52402460
Pfff, a game like that doesn't hold out because everyone's too busy fapping to actually contribute. Text games are slow as fuck anyway, who even wants a game like that where everything takes LONGER? Where there's no progression except "here's another situation to-for fucky fucky!"

Basically you're describing an ERP Campaign, I'm describing a Game With ERP. It's the difference between a yacht and a cruise ship in my opinion, and I say that after trying out both game types but not both ships because I get seasick easily.
>>
>>52402624
I've never been in an ERP campaign, but if you play it by text then you can still write with one hand, can't you?

You WERE playing it by text, right? I can't even imagine the awkwardness of hearing your fellow players, let alone seeing them, with everyone wanking.
>>
>>52402679
>>Text games are slow as fuck anyway, who even wants a game like that where everything takes LONGER?
>"you can still write with one hand"
This whole post is baffling to me.
>>
>>52402708
Having played with both text and voice, I never found voice inherently that much faster. You could still fuck around with it just as much, and often needed to ask people to repeat what they just said because of poor equipment or accents.

The biggest thing making text game slow, it seems, is the temptation to write walls of text. Get rid of that and it's quite smooth sailing.

Even one-handed.
>>
Answer my question pl0x >>52398375 (in that thread, not in this one)

>>52402775
>writing response
>scene ends
>post reply half a second after he does
Or
>writing response
>scene ends
>make a face like I just swallowed a lemon and ctrl+a backspace

Text is neat but yeah definitely slower than voice. But that warmth, that soul that voice lends is irreplaceable to me. Hearing someone laugh, hearing everybody laugh? Why would I exchange that for a "lol"? Must be an introvert thing.
>>
>>52402946
The typical unspoken rule we have going on is that if you see "GM is writing" you wait for them to be done before you start writing your thing - and conversely, as a GM, you don't start writing until everyone else has written their posts.

Even back when we played on IRC, I can't recall that sort of a thing ever having happened. It's a common argument for people to bring up but a nonissue in practice.

Hearing the laughter is fine, but voice is still but a crude imitation of true meatspace.
>>
>>52402946
>pl0x

Please cease everything.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I know DnD, but I'm interested in learning any systems and trying them out!
Weekly 10-12 Am and 6-11 P.M. EST
Weekends: 0800-1800 guaranteed, but have a part time job sometimes on Friday and Saturday. Sundays free.
Discord, though open to others!
>Contact Info
Discord: jrobinhood#6094
>Additional Notes
I'm a bit of a newer player, but i'm really interested in trying new systems and am willing to be super flexible about time, as well as I can. I am open to both voice and text. I'll also play a role the party may need if you have previous players.
>>
File: Nechronica.pdf (703KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Nechronica.pdf
703KB, 1x1px
Anyone interested in this? I've wanted to to try it out for a while
>>
>>52404123
Yes.
>>
>>52404165
email me at [email protected]

I can play on weekends
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Only know 5e but would be more than willing to learn a system, especially for a sci-fi game like W40k or Star Wars.
I'm NEETing it up until we move in the summer, so any time (although preferably evenings EST) is fine.
I have a Discord and will use anything the group's using.
>Contact Info
Email: [email protected]
Discord: Robo#2713
>Additional Notes
Text very much preferred.
>>
bamp
>>
>>52403054
>The typical unspoken rule we have going on is that if you see "GM is writing" you wait for them to be done before you start writing your thing - and conversely, as a GM, you don't start writing until everyone else has written their posts.

This is how I do it as GM, problem is I got one player who just types fucking slow and holds up every scene. Really beginning to rustle my jacobs.
>>
I would love to play some, but my work schedule right now is completely inconsistent with days off and I can't ever plan for playing the same day every week. Is there anyone who takes that into account?

Should I just find an RP forum or something instead? What would some good ones to try out?
>>
My name is Roop Kusherda and i'm here to dingaling bing bing this thread up to the swing thing it's a bob bob ye ye ye nigga smoking marihuana ciragettes until deux aight peace
>>
>>52412360
Is this the new poopie meme?
>>
>>52412639
No, he's a cuck.
>>
Haway haway, Kazuma Kiroo-san, me me poppin back to black up the thread up to my nozzies lickity lick ye ye ye paid GM 1$ an hour suck my fingers tony
>>
No-nonsense bump.
>>
File: 1473983667143.jpg (1MB, 3060x2292px) Image search: [Google]
1473983667143.jpg
1MB, 3060x2292px
>>GM/Player
Player.
>>System Preferred
40k RPGs, mainly Dark Heresy or Only War, but anything is fine.
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
US Mountain time. I usually stay up pretty late and can adjust hours as needed.
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Preferably something text based with instant feedback, IE, IRC/Discord but not a message forum. Not really interested in voice chat.
>>Contact Info
I'll post my discord if there's any interest.
>>Additional Notes
I've never actually played any of these games, and have only limited RPG experience in general, playing 5e and pathfinder in fantasy grounds with my friends. They have no interest in 40k. So someone willing to deal with an absolute beginner who might be a bit slow is a must. I know that's asking a lot, but I don't have many options.

I do have an extensive interest in 40k lore though. That shouldn't be a problem, generally speaking.

Am I going to have a hard time finding anything, as an absolute beginner?
>>
nonsensical bump
>>
>>52418943
Post your Discord. I'll play OW with you.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Exalted
>Times available
Flexible
>Method of play
Discord OOC, Roll20 IC.
>Contact Info
bakamono#8276
>Additional notes
This is ERP ONLY.
I will screen all applicants intensively.
>>
File: 1484753286426.jpg (277KB, 497x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484753286426.jpg
277KB, 497x700px
>>52420410
https://discord.gg/Nm6JwUX

This will make things simpler for those who cannot find my tag.
>>
>>52420410
>ERP Exalted
Awwww yiss. Makes me wish I knew more about the rules, but I wish you the best.
>>
>>52420410
>Exalted
>ERP

...I thought Exalted was all ERP as it was.
>>
>>52420064

BlondeKnight#7550
>>
File: 1488082707715.png (158KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1488082707715.png
158KB, 379x440px
>>52420410
>exalted
>erp only
wait what?
>>
>>52270186
>Gm/player
player
>System preferred
warhammer fantasy, but willing to learn ANYTHING
>Times Available
I'm in newfoundland timezone UTC-03:30. I'm free mon-friday after 4pm, before 8pm on weekend, after 8pm another weekend in rotation.
>Method of play
Never RP'd over distance, willing to adopt anything
>Contact info
>Adittional notes
I'm new to roleplay games, but im a fast learner. I'm in middle of my first campaign in warhammer fantasy, and LOVE it. I'll honestly play anything anytime im free, I just love role playing
>>
>>52420410
>>52421328
Why do people say Exalted makes for a good ERP game? I don't understand it.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
L5R
GMT-5, Tuesdays pretty much all day after 12
roll20 or discord, voice
>Additional Notes
This is an interest check, testing the waters to see who and how many people would be available.
>>
>>52423541
What edition?
>>
>>52423571
4e
>>
File: 1474000497610.jpg (237KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1474000497610.jpg
237KB, 1600x1071px
>>52420064
>>52421466

Are you there, anon?
>>
>>52304633
When are you roughly starting?
>>
>GM/Player Player
>System Preferred Dnd 4e or 5e
>Times Available (with timezone!) monday trough friday 7:30 pm central time, saturday past 6 pm central time, all day Sunday.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc) Skype, i've played online using maptools willing to learn roll20 or even buying fantasy grounds.
>Contact Info [email protected]
>Additional Notes
Im really passionate about getting into D&D again. I first picked up 4e with my friends but work pretty much made it impossible to have a matching schedule.
I played 5e once, enjoyed it and I'd love to play it again I'm really into playing but not limited to Divine classes (clerics, paladins, avengers, etc)
I know I get off late at work, but god damn I really want to play again.
>>
>>52389947
I used to be part of an ERP IRC that went on for several years but like it was very close knit. Everybody knew each other. Knew they could be comfortable around each other. Knew each other's kinks.

so ultimately the first step is make friends.
>>
>>52418943
>>52420064
Do you guys have room for one more?
>>
>>52427875

Anon hasn't added me, but I got back to him pretty late so he probably had to leave for something.
>>
>>52389947
Yep, I've run a few of them for my group. I probably have logs around here somewhere, but they're likely less lewd than you were hoping for; most of that stuff happened in private.
>>
>>52291240
Still got room?
>>
File: C7clMOcU0AIcA7b.jpg orig.jpg (99KB, 1200x1010px) Image search: [Google]
C7clMOcU0AIcA7b.jpg orig.jpg
99KB, 1200x1010px
Bump.
>>
File: 1473674435402.jpg (936KB, 1500x2393px) Image search: [Google]
1473674435402.jpg
936KB, 1500x2393px
One last bump then.
>>
bunk.
>>
>>52423541
I'd be interested, depending on the pitch of the campaign and actual timeframe of sessions.

I would need some help figuring out the system, however.
>>
This may sound kind of dumb, but I've been away from playing online for over two years and see everyone using this Discord thing. Been thinking of applying for some games and curious to know some info about Discord.

Is it a sign up and use like Skype or is it more anonymous like IRC?

Any info would be appreciated!
>>
>>52437172

It's kind of inbetween. You can link your account to an email, but you can also change your account name and name in individual channels whenever you want, and there's no profile system. You have to invite people to your channel, which you can make infinite of for free. There's also optional voice chat channels for instance, a lot of people use it to replace teamspeak.
>>
>>52420064

Checking for anon, again...
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
old world of darkness
est timezone available most days most of the day and night
roll20
>Contact Info
discord: uberman#0818
>Additional Notes
have a werewolf the Apocalypse game setup and ready to go for the 1st session
>>
File: 69541.jpg (2MB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
69541.jpg
2MB, 2048x1363px
>>52437750

I sure hope I wasn't fooled.
>>
File: Tito_hq.jpg (108KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tito_hq.jpg
108KB, 720x540px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Chronicles of Darkness (Vampire: The Requiem)
6:00 MDT Wednesdays
Roll20, Text-based
>Contact Info
Upsidedownnightmares on Skype
>Additional Notes
Looking for Lancea et Sanctum characters. Theban Sorcery and Cruac will be using rules from Blood Sorcery: Sacraments and Blasphemies.
>>
>>52439360
am or pm?
>>
>>52439360
added you on skype my name is matthew edwards
>>
>>52439389
PM
>>
>>52439495
thanks i added you on skype will talk tomorrow
>>
>>52439152
I'll run OW for you if you turn into my internet pocket slut.
>>
File: 1485659192839.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485659192839.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
>>52440122

What does that entail?
>>
We did a session for a group I got from a GameFinder thread today.
Good shit.
>>
File: 1490175213429.gif (598KB, 252x255px) Image search: [Google]
1490175213429.gif
598KB, 252x255px
>>52443271
Congratulations.
>>
Alright, what makes a good roll 20 campaign page?
>>
>>52445130
The same sort of thing that makes good back-of-the-VHS copy. Plus links to things like houserules and setting primers.
>>
File: village_snow_brightColors.jpg (339KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
village_snow_brightColors.jpg
339KB, 1024x771px
>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
Most likely Freebooters on the Frontier, using things from Perilous Wilds

Dependent on players

Discord, Google Drive for character sheets, player journals, etc.

>Contact Info
majishian#9590

>Additional Notes
I'm looking to run a West Marches-style game. You can read more about what the heck that is by reading arsludi.lamemage.com/index.php/78/grand-experiments-west-marches/, but it's basically an OSR-style dungeon-crawling, wilderness-exploring, player-driven race for loot.
I aim to run at most two dungeon crawls in a week, with other days being used for down-time for your characters.
The only major difference from the usual WM set-up is that I'm using a fairly rules-lite system for it in Freebooters. Which makes combat more of a Mother, May I?-fest but I prefer that over grid combat.
Expect to draw your own maps in MS Paint, GIMP, Photoshop, whatever, and to share it with your comrades. Or not.
>>
Bumper Dumper
>>
>>52420410
>Exalted
>ERP only
That's a little redundant, isn't it?
>>
>>52447737
Doesn't second edition have an entire book dedicated to ERP?
>>
>>52447782
Not to mention how slutty everyone is in-setting. All it took for me was one time playing a tutorial to realize Exalted was an ERPfest and not for me.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
L5R
GMT+2, evenings except Sunday
Played voice over skype/discord and r20, but other things can do, I'm trinable
>Contact Info
Discord: V&V#2394
>Additional Notes
I'm new to the system, but, as mentioned above, I'm trainable.
>>
>>52447782
They released five fake pages of as a preview for an erotic book as an April Fools joke. I like the series and the developers, but the fact that it seems legit without context is a little telling.
>>
>>52422783
someone pls play with me
>>
>>52451967

I feel your pain, anon.

>Anon still hasn't added me
>>
File: 1479450389675.jpg (735KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479450389675.jpg
735KB, 1000x1000px
>>52451967
wanna learn world of darkness? i'm gm a game of werewolf the apocalypse and need another player
>>
>>52452356
my discord is uberman#0818 add me
>>
File: 1484348629312.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484348629312.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
picture bump
>>
boomp
>>
bung
>>
>>52270186
I need some people to help me playtest a system I've been working on. It's /d/ as fuck and then some.

>GM/Player
Host/GM

>System Preferred
Main Document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6H_emT6Ks6jrTaINpg_TlmzOdbCEjmRzrYSZL8yl28/edit?usp=sharing

Character Sheet
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mWuJlzZL40tf8XXGWGAg8g5pL9c8iyi09DZCcArBySc/edit?usp=sharing

Friday Evenings and Saturdays. Pacific Time.

Roll20 for lack of options.

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
I say this game is /d/ as fuck, but really, it's just about sadpanda worthy. shota, loli, and beast content permitted in the system.

It's a tad complex, but I'm sure roll 20 can help do most of the math needed to actually play. It's very much accuracy rolls. This is a tabletop test version for a turn-based strategy videogame I want to make.

Fantasy setting, not sure about the details in full, mostly covering mechanics. It's meant to be more light-hearted and humorous akin to games like Disgaea and Makai Kingdom.

Text preferred.
>>
>>52459656
>those notes
Anon, you making FATAL 2.0?
>>
>>52459669
No. I'm trying not to do that. That's why I'm playtesting this shit first. So everything runs smoothly. Now granted, some systems might run better if handled via a computer rather than pencil and paper.
>>
>>52459656
If you're doing macros from the ground up, you may want to consider Maptool over Roll20.
>>
File: erp.jpg (101KB, 566x717px) Image search: [Google]
erp.jpg
101KB, 566x717px
>>52459656
This looks horrible and bad.
>>
File: IMG_1764.jpg (413KB, 1600x2029px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1764.jpg
413KB, 1600x2029px
I'll be someone's internet bitch in public and private in exchange for a solo game.
>>
>>52461820
>image
But what does this accomplish?
>>
>>52461820
what kind of monster would ever do this
>>
>>52461820
This picture is making me extremely unconfortable.
It's definitely going into my "OP pics" folder.
>>
>>52460944
What are the pros and cons of the two? MapTool requires the use of Hamachi, Roll20 doesn't have threaded conversations or timestamping of messages.
>>
>>52459656
use discord man come on
>>
>>52461820
>in public
Okay, lets put this to the test.

Post your contact info. If you're willing to humiliate yourself in the gamefinder, I guess I could run something for you.
>>
>>52440254
Being cute.
>>
File: C64qoP-U0AArm5d.jpg orig.jpg (277KB, 1300x946px) Image search: [Google]
C64qoP-U0AArm5d.jpg orig.jpg
277KB, 1300x946px
>>52467875

If you insist.
>>
But would anons play erp DH in a SoB only game?
>>
>>52468153

>not Lolihammer Only War
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>52468361
>>
>GM/Player
Player or GM if asked
>System Preferred
5e
First Sunday of the Month GMT +8
Roll20, discord
>Contact Info
sidlakmonster#4012
>Additional Notes
I can immediately improvise a background story really fast
>>
>>52468361
Please, that's just a tank regiment away from GuP. This is for hardcore ERP for harcore players like myself
>>
>>52469531

>Tfw anon said he would play with me, never added me, and now the best offer I've gotten is someone trying to slaanesh me.
>>
>>52465947
Memette#2700
>>
File: ann_coulter6.jpg (291KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
ann_coulter6.jpg
291KB, 620x412px
>>52469855
That name pretty much gives away the fact that you're a tranny.
>>
>>52470311
incidentally...
http://bizstandardnews.com/2016/05/12/ann-coulter-arrested-for-using-womens-bathroom/
>>
>>52469624
I am the one and the same person. Running a game requires much thought, so I think.
>>
>>52471185

Oh, so you're

>>52420064

?

Well, I understand, but if you added me to discord, we could at least keep in touch when you're ready, or bounce ideas off one another.
>>
>>52461820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3IB7krSC0k
>>
>>52471454
Yes, it is me, but I'm too embarrassed to add you.
>>
File: 1480122328931.jpg (179KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480122328931.jpg
179KB, 1024x768px
>>52472032

Embarrassed of what? I'm the one who's supposed to be embarrassed. Don't worry about it, anon.
>>
File: playas.png (456KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
playas.png
456KB, 480x480px
>>52347756
>>52347771
We're still going strong, after a few sessions we've found ourselves on a space station fighting against fish people for the Dragon Balls. Image applies, we're after one or two more members!
>>
>>52472219
woah what a hot big guy in the back there woah
>>
>>52472270
for you
>>
>>52448032
I feel like that's more the players rather than the setting.
>>
>>52468153
Are you 12? Lesbians are boring.
>>
Why are so many people talking about erp? Do people not actually play games?
>>
>>52472648
This is /tg/, basically /d/ lite.
>>
>>52472657
That sucks.
>>
>>52472133
I'm embarrassed because I don't want to play OW. I'm not opposed to actually running something for you; you sound cute.
>>
>>52472694

Oh, well, I'm really only interested in 40k.
>>
>>52473073
You should be interested in other things as well.
>>
File: 2000 percent dense.png (491KB, 442x600px) Image search: [Google]
2000 percent dense.png
491KB, 442x600px
dense bump
>>
>>52474171
You're pretty fucking dense mate, we're beyond bump limit.
>>
>>52474177
oh sorry kek
>>
>>52474151

Like I said, I've barely played anything, and 40k is the only universe i'm really invested in. Open to suggestions, though.
>>
>>52468153
I may, to be honest you have my interest.
>>
>>52474213
40k is a dumb universe. I'll introduce you to some dumber ones.
>>
>>52472330
>implying it's not about them all getting dicked by their inquisitors/captors/various assorted men
>implying there won't also be pure, sapphic love.

>>52474261
Got Tuesdays free?
>>
File: 1490939384950.jpg (289KB, 534x855px) Image search: [Google]
1490939384950.jpg
289KB, 534x855px
>>52474329

I'm a big fan of everything in 40k, it was pretty much made for me. Especially the military IG stuff, and stuff related to megastructures and such.

If there's anything I'd enjoy more I would probably know about it by now, not that I don't enjoy other things.
>>
>>52474444
I feel like we're incompatible.
>>
>>52474619

Okay. What were you going to recommend, though? Interested to hear.
>>
>>52474645
I'll tell you when you find me.
>>
File: 1482867238885.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482867238885.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>52474656

If you say so.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.