[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exalted General - /exg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 22

>What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://mengtzu.github.io/exalted/sakuya.html
. It’ll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/. With the new edition, though, chances are more games will crop up.

Resources for Third Edition

>Final 3E Core Release
https://mega.nz/#!ctgxyJaC!ygkrLnFsrnBJzIUZY-dJsMfyFrhFQgDsQuuo52fcW0I
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q51qw8skdw1rg15/Exalted_3e_Core.pdf

>3E Backer Core (Old)
https://mega.nz/#!E1dRBBIa!ZbQG4IasYCJRli2bhgE2MOdWeFAeV3N1rqL9kAIGbNE

>Frequently updated Character Sheet with Formulas and Autofill https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pfjmZKzcUqAX9mB58IAEUIFkZr8rq4CvdRRM4kzwwgU/edit?usp=sharing
>General Homebrew dumping folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByD2BL6J89NiQzdCWWFaY0c5Mkk&usp=sharing
>Collection of old 3e Materials, including comics and fiction anthologies https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
>Charm Trees:
>Solar Charms: https://imgur.com/a/q6Vbc
>Martial Arts: https://imgur.com/a/mnQDe
>Evocations: https://imgur.com/a/TYKE4

Resources for 2.5 Edition:
>All books with embedded errata notes, as well as some extras: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/253ulzik1j9s5/Exalted
>Chargen software: http://anathema.github.io/
>Anathema homebrew charm files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pka3nz3vqbqda/Anathema_Files
>MA form weapon guide: http://www.brilliantdisaster.net/dif/ExaltedMA.html
>http://www.mediafire.com/view/ua7tanepy2jfkdp/Exalted_2nd_Ed_-_Return_of_the_Scarlet_Empress.pdf

Resources for 1e:
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9vp0e9id3by6m/Exalted_1e

Shaping Rituals edition. Which is your favorite, and why?
>>
>>52268439
dead gaem
>>
Frenchfag reporting in. I backed for a Deluxed book, a map, an ST screen and the chibi bookmarks (because why not).

Are there any anons from europe around? I thought it'd be a good idea to keep each other updated on how delivery's going.

Apparently people in Canada have been recieving their books for a few days. Right now I haven't even gotten an email yet.

What are the news on the old continent?
>>
>>52268619

The friendzone one from the pact with Mara. Best excuse ever to blue-ball your entire Circle, and let it fuel your power.

The prayer offering one for the Ifrit Lord, because burning everything of value your party finds for moar power makes you lots of friends.

The limit break one from the Nightmares initiation, where you're rewarded for carefully goading your Circlemates into limit break so you can draw power from their angst.

Hmm, is there maybe a theme here?
>>
>>52269497

On the new continent rather than the old, but nothing - not even shipping notifications - here in Australia.
>>
>>52269497
>Paying for your printed pdfs.

Ce serait presque drôle si ce n'était pas si pathétique.
>>
Why is there no-one playing this game on Roll20? Please, my IRL group can't play it due to one guy being so obsessed with physical action he can't go a single session without combat.
>>
>>52270050

The Mara pact only lets you suck the soul out of mortals. Your Circle will be unaffected.

>>52268439

I personally like the Talisman of Ten Thousand Eyes because you can fluff it as a staff to play a classic wizard, but it's really difficult to justify crafting one so you have to just find one instead.
>>
>>52270247

Nah, not the soul-sucking one, this one:

>Like Mara herself, the sorcerer draws power from those who love her. The Essence of their adoration is clay in her hands, taking form in her sorcery. Whenever she takes a shape sorcery action while within medium range of a character with an unrequited Tie of love (or a similar emotion) towards her, she may reap additional sorcerous motes equal to that Intimacy’s value (for example, four motes from a Defining Tie). Intimacies can only be tapped for motes in this fashion once per day, and the sorcerer cannot harvest power from love she reciprocates. Normally she may only drain one Intimacy to fuel the casting of a spell, but she may draw power from any available Intimacies when casting her control spell. She cannot draw more than ten sorcerous motes per scene with this ritual.
>>
>>52270413
this is awesome and morally questionable. I like it.
>>
File: Solar Warlord.jpg (249KB, 938x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Warlord.jpg
249KB, 938x1520px
Can someone clear up a charm for me? Hauberk Summoning Gesture allows you to call armour from Elsewhere (presumably you banish it first like Summoning the Loyal Steel) you call the armour back you put it on "normally" ([armor’s mobility
penalty] +1 minutes). Combine this with Whirlwind Donning Armor Prana to reduce minutes to turns. Does this mean that for medium and heavy armour, you activate the charm and you're still uarmoured for 2-3 turns? Or does your armour go from light to medium to heavy as turns pass? If I use Armored Scouts Invigoration to reduce the mobility penalty to 0, will the armour appear around me instantaneously? And most importantly, doe Hauberk Summoning Gesture seem to be just a little bit shit compared to Summoning The Loyal Steel?
>>
>>52268619

Abyssals confirmed.
>>
>>52270106
I am a lazy man, and I didn't mind spending the money.

Also, let's be realistic for a minute, I ain't gonna print my own leather-bound, gilded paged, silk book-marked, full colour PDF.
>>
>>52270661
>Does this mean that for medium and heavy armour, you activate the charm and you're still uarmoured for 2-3 turns? Or does your armour go from light to medium to heavy as turns pass?
You're unarmored for the 2-3 turns it takes to put on.

>If I use Armored Scouts Invigoration to reduce the mobility penalty to 0, will the armour appear around me instantaneously?
Yep. Mobility Penalty of 0 plus one turn to put it on means you have it on after the end of the turn.

>And most importantly, doe Hauberk Summoning Gesture seem to be just a little bit shit compared to Summoning The Loyal Steel?
To be honest, yeah. But to be fair, it's harder to get on a suit of articulated plate than it is to hold a sword.
>>
>>52268439

Okay what kind of imcompetent horse shit is this.

They haven't even got a weapons book out yet? Not even a lore book, nor books about martial arts? No Sorcery book? Nothing.

Nothing in the last year?

Hey what came out in the first year of Second edition?

>Exalted: Second Edition
>Exalted: Second Edition Storyteller's Companion
>The Books of Sorcery, Vol. I: Wonders of the Lost Age
>The Compass of Terrestrial Directions, Vol. I: The Scavenger Lands
>The Manual of Exalted Power: The Dragon-Blooded
>The Compass of Celestial Directions, Vol. I: The Blessed Isle
>The Scroll of the Monk

I mean Jesus effing Christ, I know 2E sucked out loud, but put out *Something* for fucks sake.

>>52268619 is god damn right, this game is dead as dicks.
>>
>>52271603
>implying even a quarter of these books aren't filled to the brim with shitty ideas and broken shit.

I mean FFS, WotLA set the tone for "All Magitek, All the Time", MoEP:DBs was full of 1st edition copypasta, and Scroll of the Monk is Scroll of the fucking Monk.

Now don't get me wrong. I agree that books for Ex3 are taking way too long to come out. Two books a year top would be the ideal pace for me though, and pointing to 2nd Edition as if shitting out book after book with no regard for quality did any good to the game seems like a pretty terrible way to support your criticism.
>>
>>52270661
look again at the formula, zero mobility armor takes 1 minute or turn.

is it shit? how often is a weapon dropped/disarmed, thrown, or switched vs an entire suit of armor?

does it slowly increase? I'd say no, your armor simply takes that long to put on...unless you can stunt why having one leg into your armored pants protects you from being stabbed in the chest("i deflect it off my gauntlet" or "As I throw my armored coat across my shoulders to put on the other sleeve..." sort of thing)
>>
>>52271437
>Yep. Mobility Penalty of 0 plus one turn to put it on means you have it on after the end of the turn.

This is alright then. It doesn't feel like I'm being punished for wearing heavy armour.
>>
File: Lunar Chimera.jpg (205KB, 1125x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Chimera.jpg
205KB, 1125x1024px
Has anyone used Chimera in their campaign or come close to being one? How did it turn out? How do you think they'll be implemented in Ex3?
>>
>>52272224
Well my Twlight craft supernal started the game with fear Lunar mate. (They're kind of autistic so the concept of someone they literally never met having a strong bond beyond their control freaked them out.) and the GM...the GM decided to roll with it...and my Lunar went Chimera in the time since my first age incarnation. So this horrid abomination of a creature sees the meek crafter and is like. Maaaatteeee. The party was quite understanding when my Twilight fled
>>
>>52270662
Confirmed where? By whom?
>>
>>52271660
The thing is chump thats entirely subjective. And its still better then -nothing-
>>
>>52270776
You wont get it from OP either, lol.
>>
>>52272224
had a casteless get close,
we had to alter permanent limit rules a little, tweaked a few charms, but we disregarded the chimera charms because we couldn't find a good homebrew version to replace the published version. considered leaving them mostly unchanged but making them usable only in limitbreak but nobody actually took them so not sure how that worked out.

5 limit lost the true form shapeshifting discount.
6 limit lost the true forms entirely (converting them to just another shape in your heartsblood library) made you unable to buy lunar charms with attribute prereqs since you no longer had any stats of your own. if you didn't have dbt then without a true form to be forced into when your anima is flairing all actions had to be flurried with a roll to hold your current shape(3 consectutive fails or one botch made you a mass of flesh out of 'the thing', fail shifted to a random library shape). there was an essence 3 zero min-attribute chimera charm that gave a more extreme hunt to let a formless lunar steal a new set of true shapes(which had to be completed to get tattooed) which twisted your tell adding traits from each change of animal shape, but unless tattooed they'd expire in a year and a day, was meant to explain ma-ha-suchi's goat-wolf thing.(if tattooed your stolen true shapes became perminant but had no discount to shapeshift into as if 5 at perminant limit)
7 had the uncontrollably ungulating flesh
8 lost the ability to regain essence normally but let you engulf living things to gain essence instead
9 replaced your motivation with "survive at all costs"

since lunars don't know about perminant limit they obviously can't write you off at 5, instead it was when it became obvious(limit 7's flesh was an automatic "chimera" mark, limit 6 if they knew your shapes were lost and/or your tell had multiple animals in it, lower but subjective if you went too mad or had too many mutations too quickly and failed to hide it)
>>
>>52273362

golden widow got limit from solars too, and is new enough nobody knew the limit could fade and be managed or the conditions under which it became perminant.

added a few 'casteless knacks' at essence 5+ to possibly develop in play that make derangements easier to avoid.

tweaked lunar limitbreak so you had a primary break that was most common and the only brought out by moonlight, but also up to four secondary breaks that could come out depending on the situation and could be switched to instead of partially controlling, just to make that more different than solars.
>>
I'm building a craft supernal for a game with a Disney theme; we're all playing villains and I went with Syndrome, (sneaking in on a technicality since they bought Pixar)

The party contains a Melee Supernal Dawn Caste Shan Yu, an Athletics Supernal Night Caste Shere Khan, and a Socialize Supernal Eclipse Caste Jafar, who's also into sorcery.
The GM and I are the only experienced players, I'm still running another game that he's playing in.

So with that said, I'm looking to see what I can do with the xp mechanics in Lore and Craft to play the long game.
I'm looking for advice on my charm choices, with the stated goal being good XP returns from Flowing Mind Prana, Exigence of the Distilled Form, and Spirit-Stoking Elevation.

We're using Experienced character creation rules, and here's what I have so far:
Occult:
-Terrestrial Circle Sorcery
--Infallible Messenger *Control
--Flight of the Brilliant Raptor
Lore:
-Harmonious Academic Methodology
-First Knowledge's Grace
-Flowing Mind Prana
-Tireless Learner Method
Craft:
-Arete-Shifting Prana
-Supreme Celestial Focus
-Sublime Transference
-Craftsman Needs No Tools
-Shattering Grasp
-Durability Enhancing Technique
-Flawless Handiwork Method
-Supreme Masterwork Focus x2
-Clay and Breath Practice
-Spirit-Gathering Industry
-Unwinding Gyre Meditation
-Spirit-Stoking Elevation
Presence:
-Listener Swaying Argument

So I'm worried about producing Artifact 3 arms and armor reliably, and I'm obviously crazy vulnerable in a fight.
I'm looking for advice to keep this character alive and prosperous till I can cash in on Flowing Mind Prana and Exigence of the Distilled Form.
I have room to shuffle charms around, and I can take combat abilities while keeping good dice pools for lore/craft/occult, but I'm stumped on which abilities suit Syndrome. Right now I'm planning to play a cocky Dr. Doom type that inevitably gets humbled when I meet someone with actual combat charms.
>>
>>52273768

Can you put points into Martial Arts? It'll give you something to spend Solar XP on that's not a Sorcerous Working. You may look at the MA styles and think "Syndrome wouldn't use any of these" but what's more important is that your character is able to stay alive than stay true to the source material. It will also allow your character to grow beyond the inspiration to become their own thing.
>>
>>52273946
I considered it, but as you said, not in theme.

I'll swap out some points and try White Reaper, since it's compatible with heavy armor and I can use a wizard staff with it.
I think you're right about survival trumping theme.
>>
>>52274196

>Wizard Staff
>heavy Armor

You're already moving away from the inspiration character, Syndrome doesn't have either of those. White Reaper is great if you're looking to take on battle groups, but it might be more prudent to take a style with more general use. Just in case you get caught in a duel.
>>
>>52274372
I have to move away, tights and super gadgets don't work with Exalted. May as well get my Dr. Doom on.

..Also, I can slot in a Heirophant's Eye in Bright Sentinel with another hearthstone, and get that sweet sweet die.
>>
>>52274372
>>52274741
That said, do you have a suggestion for a more general style? Black Claw could work well with the teaching stuff I have in Lore.
>>
>>52274788

Crane is good for counter attacks, and is built in mind for people you end combat by talking, just in case you want to monologue about your brilliance all throughout the fight. Snake is similar, allowing you to cripple peoples limbs to take them out of the fight non lethally. Tiger goes the other way, allowing you to be a complete savage and brutalize your opponents. The last two actually work quite well together, but don't share any weapons. You'll also find people tripping over themselves to tell you how great Single Point is.

Other ones either rely on some other ability or have something else going on.
>>
>>52274957
I didn't think of monologuing with crane, that's perfect. I'll go with crane, design an equivalent tights version of freedom's cadence, and be set.
>>
>>52275042

Remember that Freedom's Cadence counts as armour in a crash, locking you out of your MA charms. Might want to pick up silk armour instead.
>>
>>52270247
>>52268439
I also like the Talisman of Ten Thousand Eyes, although I wouldn't refluff it. For some reason, no idea why, can't imagine the cause, I've recently been thinking that a magical eye amulet would be really cool.

Also, the "stunt for extra motes" shaping ritual is boring but nice and easy. You're essentially reducing the cost of all of your spells by 3, because unless your GM is a massive push-over you aren't getting a 2-point stunt out of "I use my amulet AGAIN".
>>
>>52270435
And pretty much requires you take her martial art as well.
>>
How difficult is it to homebrew a martial art? How many charms should I shoot for?
>>
>>52276438
About as difficult as making that many charms and also an artifact weapon. 9-15.
>>
favorite control spell?
>>
How compatible is 2e material with 3e? I'm getting restless waiting for What Fire has Wrought.
>>
>>52277363
Not very
Take your pick of good rules but solars only or bad rules but everythings there.
>>
>>52277542
Okay, then followup question. I want to play a Realm Dynast character who never exalted as a Dragon-Blooded, but as luck would have it he happened to exalt as a Solar late in his life when it was too late for him to exalt as a Dragon-Blooded.
Is this at all possible/realistic, and if it is, would this make me a giant mary-sue?
>>
File: Shen, Iconic Twilight.jpg (122KB, 560x760px) Image search: [Google]
Shen, Iconic Twilight.jpg
122KB, 560x760px
>>52277676

Happens. The iconic Twilight is one, there's currently a Zenith with the same story, not to mention a fiend caste Infernal.
>>
>>52277809
Where can I read more lore about Shen?
>>
>>52277839

>>52277839

His story doesn't seem to have been published anywhere, so we don't know about his story. If you're curious, you can read about Prince Diamond and Perfect Soul. There's links in this thread:

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/exalted/906681-iselsi-shen-and-the-other-signature-characters
>>
>>52277676
That's one of the Solar PC cliches, but go for it.

Some others are:

Warrior who exalts in the middle of a particularly intense battle.
Ex-slave who wants to end slavery.
Reincarnation/Inheritor (depending on how you like to look at it) of one of the canon characters (especially Shadow's Grace if you read the 2e description for the origin of Ebon Shadow Style and want to play a Night caste ninja).

Anyone got any other Exalted/Solar-specific PC cliches?
>>
>>52278366

Twilight who wants to recreate the first age. Typically has loose morals.
>>
>>52278366
Exalting after your true love dies/is killed by Dragon Blooded
>>
>>52278366

Lots ex-Immaculate Zeniths who experienced a miraculous conversion around
>>
File: The Blade That Is Not.pdf (44KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Blade That Is Not.pdf
44KB, 1x1px
I wanted a sword based on the theme of Fate/Time fuckery, so I wrote this. Can you tell that I like Clash attacks because I'm not sure it's obvious enough.
>>
>>52277809
Hm... is he a homage to Dr Strange?
>>
Can I get some clarification on how Supernal Skills work? I know that I can unlock any Supernal charms regardless of my Essence, but what does it mean that I'm treated as Essence 5 for upgrades?

Does it mean that I'm treated as Essence 5 for the variable effects of the Charm (I would get 5 guaranteed successes instead of 3 for Diamond-Body Prana if Resistance were my Supernal Skill)?

If so, does the same apply to Sorcery as well, if I choose Ocult as my Supernal ability (even though I'm not able to learn higher circles before I have the proper essence)?
>>
>>52279691
only for getting a charm, not for variable affects.
>>
>>52278366
I've yet to see a Western character who isn't some kind of pirate/privateer.
>>
>>52279668

That thing between his hands get called "The Eye of Vagimotto" a lot, so you're not the first to notice that.
>>
>>52279691

But "yes" for upgrades
>>
>>52279953
Upgrades, being those extra paragraphs at the end of some Charms that say "If you have [skill] X and Essence Y, then..." ?
>>
>>52279973

No, upgrades being "At Essence 5, purchase this charm again for XYZ effect". Sorry, I was imprecise with my language.

(Although given we're talking about charm text, I could just say I was being "natural" with my language).
>>
>>52279691

Sorcery is explicitly exempt from Supernals. Even with Supernal Occult, you need to wait until your Essence is high enough to buy higher Sorcery.
>>
>>52279779

The Circle in my just-started West game contains no such characters. I believe we have a stoner ninja, a tinkerer, a merchant prince, a wildman and an evangelical hedonist.
>>
So how long before a DB book comes out. I could care less about getting more splatbook support for solars but DBs are basically the default opposition unless you are going full gonzo and your GM is spamming Sidereals or god-forbid solaroid opposition.

Considering how slow they are getting material out I would basically be okay with EX 3e core, EX 3e DBs, and something that covers the scavenger lands (East is the best) and pretty much assuming nothing else will show up.

I sure as fuck have no desire for unplayable messes like Fae Folk.
>>
>>52280238
Who knows. Short story is the current schedule for everything is 'when its ready' which I suppose is the price we've payed for better actual books. Though I think immediate schedule is just going to be intro adventure, more evocations, then DB's so you'll get what you want in the form of them coming out before anything else.
>>
>>52280238
Last I heard, DBs are coming out late 2017, but expect them to actually come out some time in 2018
>>
>>52277542
How compatible are 2E Spells?
>>
>>52280799

Most of the good ones have bee ported over. The ones that do long lasting shit can now be done with a Sorcerous Working.
>>
>>52280799

As long as they don't interact with a 3E subsystem (combat, social intimacies, etc) they should be fairly portable. Might need to fiddle the costs, since Sorcerous Motes are more comparable to 2E Shaping Actions than 2E motes.
>>
What do you guys think of the corebooks hearthstones? Which ones do you like and which are worth taking?
>>
>>52281193

I like the corebook's hearthstones, mostly because none are really "worth taking" in a mechanical sense. They're nice, thematic powers, which are situationally useful. Take whatever ones make thematic sense for your character - you will not be significantly stronger/weaker no matter what your choice is.
>>
>>52279779
1st edition had a deaf Dawn who exalted while defending his people from mermaid fae. He was a sort of stockholm character
>>
File: Smith.jpg (329KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
Smith.jpg
329KB, 700x512px
By any chance is the guy who made https://loom.webtelligence.com.au/#/ around? Putting points into Craft doesn't seem to be counting to the maximum amount of ability points I can spend at chargen.

Speaking of Craft, does anyone have the essential starting list for cracking out Artefacts quickly and easily?
>>
>>52281616

Hmmm, yep, can reproduce. Will check into it now.
>>
>>52281616

Should be fixed; might need to shift+refresh or clear cache to make sure you get the latest version of the javascript.
>>
>>52281616
>Arete-Shifting Prana
>Supreme Celestial Focus
>Sublime Transference
You probably want Sublime Transference to make s/g/w points easy to get and swap between.

>Flawless Handiwork M. x2
>Supreme Masterwork Focus x3
Reroll 10s, reroll 6s, double 7s. That'll blow up your dice pool so you can crank out 3 dot artifacts reliably, and hit 4 or maybe 5 on a good day.

>Craftsman Needs no Tools
>Thousand Forge Hands
Thousand Forge Hands will lower the time requirement from months or years to weeks or months.
>>
>>52281616
>cracking out Artefacts quickly and easily?
Thats kind of like asking what melee charms you need to body behemoths. I mean I could list some but really you're going to need like....75% of the entire charm list to pull that off.
>>
>>52282433
It's really not. There's heaps of the Craft tree that's all about repairing, or getting crafting XP, or more crafting slots. All you need to churn out artifacts is the Big Number charms - you'll generate enough craft XP that the free xp/slot charms are largely irrelevant.

You'll want Thousand Forge Hands, Flawless Handiwork Method x2, Supreme Masterwork Focus x 3, First Movement of the Demiurge, Divine Inspiration Technique, Holistic Miracle Understanding, and Unbroken Image Focus. With those, you can most craft projects in a single roll.

This craft-specific dice-roller may be informative: http://howsfamily.net/Exalted/craft.html (Unbroken Image Focus lets you double your natural successes by spending crafting XP, which is why natural successes are called out by that roller).
>>
File: Dwarf Smith.jpg (325KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf Smith.jpg
325KB, 1920x1080px
>>52281797
>>52282246

Thanks mate, but picking Craft as caste/favoured doesn't count towards the five I can pick. Also, the program is telling me to pick craft as caste/favoured on every Craft ability, when one should favour all of them.

>>52282386
>>52282542

Thanks.
>>
>>52282246
It counts the dots from the first craft, but not additional crafts.
>>
What are the critical abilities for a ruler? Bureaucracy and War are obvious, but what else? Lore seems really good, and you need either Presence or Socialize, possibly both, depending on whether you prefer to rally the people or work with the elite.
>>
at what point in the infernal moster tree would you put a "Hellraiser’s Instinct" or "Teahouse-Shattering Symphony" port?
>>
>>52283676

You definitely want socialize, even if you prefer to rally the people, because socialize is the defensive social tree - if you ever want to keep a secret, you want high socialize. If you want to ferret out other people's secrets, you need socialize too. It's not really an "offensive" social tree, except in the very narrow confines of a formal court. You wouldn't use it to convince a noble of something - you'd use Presence, same as convincing a peasant.

You would definitely want Integrity as well - the other defensive social ability. Socialize stops people from reading you, Integrity keeps people from scamming you. It's important for kings that neither happens to them :P

Linguistics is a possible alternative to Presence, if you lead by decree rather than personal instruction and charisma, although it's Solar tree tends to the secretive and nasty, rather than the broadly powerful like Presence.
Lore is useful, but the stereotype is for kings to have advisers, who would have the Lore rating.

Investigation is useful, if you're playing a leader who holds court, and dispenses justice. While some of charms necessitate you to be at the scene of the crime, plenty are usable from the throne - Judge's Ear Technique being key, I imagine.

If you're the sort of king whose job description includes intercession with gods (historically quite common), Occult.

Resistance if you plan on drinking and going boar hunting.
>>
>>52284006
Twilights seem to be the best rulers, which feels weird. They even get Craft for advanced public works projects.
>>
>>52284053

Craft doesn't help you rule, but it does help build nation. They've Investigation and Medicine, which don't mean much when building a nation; Occult, only good if you're ruling over a nation of spirits; Linguistics, admittedly good for propaganda; Lore and Integrity are good, but the Zenith has those, too.

I think that it's the Presence and Performance that pushes Zeniths ahead.

>>52284006

Remember that Lore has Soul Light Spreading Discipline, that allows you to count half your Followers rating as Cult. Perfect for your Glorious Solar God King.
>>
>>52284216
Aside from that, Zeniths are supposed to be leaders rather than administrators anyways. No single person or Caste needs to be able to handle every aspect of running a country on their own.
>>
>>52284216

The only thing that matters, really, is your Supernal. You can have 5 Favoured abilities that have nothing to do with your caste, so you can pick up pretty much everything you need in them.

Craft, Investigation, Linguistics, Lore and Integrity are all nice-to-haves, but tearing it up to E5 charms in those categories aren't going to supercharge your capacity to rule.

But the Supernal Presence Zenith is going to be able subdue foreign monarchs by scowling, and inspire fanatical loyalty in his followers.
>>
>>52268439

So hey, since the possibility that I'm going to die from old age before the other splats are put out, what are some good home brew spats I can fuck with for now?

Solars bore the shit out of me and my group, I need something!
>>
>>52284542
Quick, go make a completely new lunar foil since there are apparently unreleased ones.
>>
>>52284561

I'm not going to lie, I don't know what you just said.
>>
>>52284592

lunar foil = new Exalt type designed as the Lunar's opposite number, just like the Getimians are for Sidereals.
>>
>>52284633

Lunars are there own damn foil!
>>
>>52279779

But that's because the West is populated by 50% pirate/privateers and the other 50% is slaves. And if a slave Exalts in the west they're probably gonna just end up being "Privateer that hunts pirates"
>>
Are there any published or homebrewed dragonblood elemental style MA?
>>
>>52280652
Based on current rate of fulfilment, should we not expect them more around 2020?
>>
>>52284542
Well, there's the DB homebrew that just finished with all abilities.
Hmm, maybe some of the more finished homebrew splats should be linked in the OP or something. Thoights?
>>
>>52286183
>DB homebrew

link?
>>
>>52284542
db homebrew is best. but there also exist alchemical and infernal ports(the two best splats)
>>
>>52287729
(linked in op homebrew folder)
>>
>>52287729

link?
>>
>>52287758

which file?
>>
In 2e how does one identify native only "expansion" martial arts charms to the various hero styles?
>>
>>52273138
It appears I will in the end. And before Andrew Hussie releases his Homestuck adventure game, which I also backed, long before Ex3. Which sounds like madness to me, but hey.
>>
>>52284216

You mean for your glorious solar king, right?

Because if you're going god-king, then your followers should be in your cult anyway.
>>
Feeling lazy and bad at fluff. Has there been a homebrew reworking of the following backgrounds: {reputation(other gsp and internal hell politics), loaned manse/hearthstone, abyssal command(reclaimation), and liege(specific 3rd circle)} specifically for infernals(green sun princes, not akuma or cultists or demonbloods or whatever else)?

less needed but would also welcome similar conversions of: connections(hell politics), library,
>>
>>52287774
the ones named "alchemical homebrew port" and "infernal homebrew port"
>>
>>52275042
If you every REALLY wanna monologue remember that Unbreakable Fascination Method is a thing. A terrible awful thing my storyteller hated.
>>
>>52287648
http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/exalted/881714-a-clutch-of-dragons-hub-thread
>>
>>52287729

The Infernal port is in heavy development. If anything I'd like to heavily rejigger Malfeas into something that'd make you feel you were playing egoism on par with Doctor Doom along with his power.

>>52287759

Alchemical

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bcMUnb-2RQoPn6tATRSqmDkFvjD_vROp4nu5ls9vBqo/edit

Infernal

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qp1rHy1Tm-jQBWEtPIj1G4JSol9xYFCRBEnZZKNm1K4/edit

Dragonblooded

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/exalted/881714-a-clutch-of-dragons-hub-thread
>>
>>52268439
For one game I ran a Solar who had her mind shattered by some sidereal sorcerer. She had very few memories more than a few months old. Her sorcery/shaping rituals built themselves of the sidereal's working, as she sacrificed memories, pieces of her psyche, intimacies, or could even temporarily sacrifice dots as she allowed the working to further contaminate her mind.
>>
>>52290056
I actually considered going heavy on Linguistics to emphasize that, but I like monologues as a weakness and I ultimately chose Syndrome because I wanted to try out Craft.

It is a wonderful charm though.
>>
>>52278366
>Ex-slave who wants to end slavery.

I never quite understood why the archetype is popular.

Okay, good job, you freed those slaves. Now what? The DBs are still after you. Creation is still besieged by twenty different apocalypses. Without a powerful protector, your ex-slaves are pretty much fucked. With a powerful protector, they are slaves in anything but name.

Freeing people is useless if you can't give them something to eat after they are free. I'm all for freedom, but when you are twenty minutes away from soul devouring abominations, why are you thinking about slavery contracts?

Why are you thinking about slavery at all? Do you have a plan for all those people? What they will do once free?

If the plan is to create Freedomtopia in a corner of Creation, that's cool. But often, it's only 'freeing slaves', as if it would solve all the problems. In most part of Creation, freeing slaves indiscriminately would probably terminate civilization and get everyone killed in short order. That's not really heroic, though perfectly in the ballpark for mad Solars who don't think it through.
>>
>>52290185

>I wanted to try out Craft.

My Sol Invictus have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>52290778
I dunno, I like ranting about my brilliant creations and showing off food porn to the party. I'm also really excited about turning my millions of craft xp into thousands of regular xp and making the GM's life hard.

He's the only one who did his homework for my game, and he's been running around as a supernal brawl luchadore with an artifact 5 mask in my game, so I feel justified in my goal of learning hyperbolic-time-chamber prana in his.
>>
With permission from Crumplepunch, I've made a folder in the homebrew dumping folder with all the Clutch of Dragons files.
>>
>>52290442

Do what the Lunar Strength of Many does. Frees slaves all the time but what they do from then out? None of his fucking concern.
>>
File: 1478980888580.png (159KB, 332x221px) Image search: [Google]
1478980888580.png
159KB, 332x221px
>>52290089
>>
How do Brawl and Melee compare?
>>
>>52290089
Please just finish Ebon Dragon so I can use it.
>>
>>52291768

Brawl is a great "Fuck That Guy" set, capable of dishing out shittonnes of damage to a single opponent.

Melee is very much the jack of all trades ability, parries, multiattacks, counterattacks, defending others, clashes, alpha strikes, onslaught negators, and utility charms on the side. It's good at everything but its real strength is that it offers good offence and defence in a single package. Not to mention it has one of the few perfect defences in the game.
>>
>>52290089
Lunar

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwZiXCIz14oCYlhwV1dEOWdmVVE

Sidereal

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4FTsSprLYd8KWXgE5Rr1x7C9_B6Ln5cnGN8HF7a3Vk/edit?usp=sharing

Raksha

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tPbB9Ek-Ro-l-eLaM6qz3W89pRUQVIuaOWVAqmUOwy0/edit?usp=sharing

Dragon Kings

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NK47sNjn5B6CxXTKwwhhuetBFGrIvn_h3ikpDdrGjQw/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: stare.gif (1MB, 982x549px) Image search: [Google]
stare.gif
1MB, 982x549px
>>52291839

It probably won't be done soon as I am working on another large project that is nearing completion. Should be done at the end of the month. A bit different compared to the usual mold, but I'm hoping people will like it.

So while I don't have ED charms, I do have pictures of blank faced staring anime girls, so feel free to have one.

>>52291892

There are two Sidereal conversions. I don't have the bookmark for the second right now as I'm on my vacation computer for the next few weeks.
>>
>>52291892

>Sidereals

What's the story with the SMAs if you don't mind me asking? Are they placeholders or incomplete or something else?
>>
>>52291870
>one of the few perfect defences in the game
perfect defences are still a thing?
>>
>>52292098

They are.

Ignore the shills in the thread, pretty much nothing changed since 2e.
>>
>>52292098
Yes, but they aren't spamable. Most of them are once a scene with a way to reset them like shedding your anima to nothing then bringing it back to blazing.
>>
>>52292098
Not really, but Hail-Shattering Practice is very strong.
>>
>>52292098
The only true perfect defence is once per scene only, which means you actually save it for big attacks rather than perfecting away everything because it's cheaper than raising your Parry.
>>
>>52291935
Not him, but no. They're done. Why do you think they're placeholders?
>>
>>52292098
Seven shadows works the same as 2e but once per scene
Heavenly guardian and adamant skin are both 'treat this decisive like it was withering'
>>
What is the most mote efficient combat ability? I'm making a Medicine Supernal character, and those charms are super expensive.
>>
>>52292859

Melee or Brawl
>>
>>52292233

For starters, PAoC is five E1 charms, each with no prerequisites. I thought that it was implicitly understood that SMAs would all start at E3 and go to E5, filling the missing gap that's in the core book, and that you'd need to have mastered at last one other non-Sidreal MA to begin learning them. I'm also not seeing how they synergize with the MA styles in the book, but that just might be me missing something.
>>
>>52293083

The writer of this went a different way

"Each Sidereal and Getimian Exalted is capable of learning one Sidereal Martial Arts charm per dot of Essence she possesses. Solars and Abyssals are capable of learning one Sidereal Martial Arts charm per dot of Essence they possess above two; that is, they can learn one charm at Essence 3, a second charm at Essence 4, and a third at Essence 5. Additionally, all Exalted capable of learning Sidereal Martial Arts charms can learn one charm per traditional style which they have mastered."
>>
>>52293083
> I thought that it was implicitly understood that SMAs would all start at E3 and go to E5, filling the missing gap that's in the core book, and that you'd need to have mastered at last one other non-Sidreal MA to begin learning them.
Yeah, he decided to rework SMAs so they're actually relevant in play before you've hundreds of XP while still making them powerful, esoteric styles.

And well, did you read the rules on who can learn SMAs? Sids can learn one SMA Charm per dot of Essence and per each other MA style you've mastered, while Solars learn one per dot of Essence over two and per each other MA style they've mastered.

In other words, a Sid gets a single SMA Charm at chargen and slowly gets more, while other splats either dump lots of XP into learning MAs or wait until Essence 3.

>. I'm also not seeing how they synergize with the MA styles in the book, but that just might be me missing something.
Really?

>Four Magical Materials Form
aka you fight as if you had medium artifact weapons and artifact armour while being unarmed and unarmoured, letting you use styles not compatible with armour of weapons and making combining multiple styles easier.

>Dance of the Hungry Spider (First Leg)
Add insane rushing/disengaging to styles that need it. Seriously, put this on a ranged MA and disengage away with non-charm sux, as just one of the most obvious uses.

>Nest of Living Strands (Second Leg)
Grapple multiple people+use a Style with grapple Charms = ultimate murder. Also lets a Martial Artist deal with immaterial beings.

>Maw of Dripping Venom (Third Leg)
Adding a poison rider to your attacks is always great.

and so on. The big strength of MAs is you can combo different styles and SMAs add extremely powerful Charms. They're just begging to be combined with normal MAs for powerful combos.
>>
>>52293290

Well, that's an interesting way to govern how SMA charms are learned to say the least. So to master two SMA styles I need, what, 5-8 traditional MAs? How much XP is that, and how many sessions will it take to earn that much?It does put the incredibly short charmsets into perspective, because I took that as another reason they were unfinished.

You wouldn't have a link to any other SMA homebrews, by any chance, would you?
>>
>>52293463
http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/exalted/1058142-lanaya-s-martial-arts-homebrew-compendium
>>
>>52293505
desu, I found those to be rather unbalanced.
>>
>>52293463
>So to master two SMA styles I need, what, 5-8 traditional MAs?
Probably, yeah. But to be frank, mastering two complete SMAs is also the realm of elder Sids and maybe old Solars with a complete MA focus. Feels about right.
>>
>>52273123
Agreed.

If they want the game to be successful, they need to sell shit for it. No books, no revenue. No revenue, dead game.

Which honestly I'm fine with. Crunch was never the reason to play Exalted. You played it because you loved the setting. And all the books they released for 2ed had tons of setting.
>>
What's the maximum Willpower rating a character can have?
>>
>>52295102
>>
>>52295134

There are situations where you can get above you max WP, can that still get you above 10? Or is that a hard cap?
>>
>>52296551

Limit break, though that's a situation you'd rather not be in.

Other than that, very specific charms can give you some temporary willpower above 10.
>>
File: 1361267366535.jpg (46KB, 290x225px) Image search: [Google]
1361267366535.jpg
46KB, 290x225px
Is there a wiki or something I can read to get a handle on the fluff? I find the book so scattered and awkward.
>>
>>52297117

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Exalted

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TabletopGame/Exalted
>>
>>52297205
Ah, thanks my friend.
>>
>>52297117
On the fluff? Well no not really. These links >>52297205 can be an okay place to start but of course they aren't going to detail every last city or person talked about across the books. They will give you the general outline though, and if you want detail on something specific might as well ask around here. Of course if you're talking about 3e there isn't a whole lot of fluff at all yet.
>>
Is 3E still alive? Or did it die?

It came out and then...Nothing. Gone like a fart in the wind.
>>
>>52298028

There were backer charms that came out. Next on the line is Arms of the Chosen. Apparently someone is going to talk to the devs about scheduling because we're evidently not the only ones waiting for shit to drop. Each new Monday Meeting comes up with new and exciting ways of telling us that nothing has changed.
>>
>>52298077

Christ, they still don't have the second book out yet?
>>
>>52291922
No problem I'm fine with waiting, it's not like I have no friends and nothing to do
>>
File: blackstareanimugrill.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blackstareanimugrill.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>52298326

You can also use the other Infernal homebrew that was recently finished.

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/exalted/1065949-infernals-to-rule-in-hell-complete-edition
>>
>>52298028
Not dead totally but its basically in a coma. Reasons you'll hear vary from the devs suck to personal problems to anything else. I just slot it away and focus on other stuff well waiting for it to come back
>>
>>52298732

There is no bond unless the GM says there is, IIRC.
>>
anybody know offhand the effects of a lunar/infernal bond? I don't have the infernal book but am fairly certain they don't have any charms to take advantage of it like solars do? does it do anything to torment like make the lunar immune or something, like abyssals and resonance gain?
>>
>>52298758

There is no bond unless the GM says there is, IIRC.
>>
>>52298603
Thanks, but for some reasons 2.5e Infernal is better in my eyes, maybe because they have more permanent charms
>>
>>52296551

Being the recipient of Will-Bolstering Method.
>>
Hey there /exg/
Are there some people I should avoid when looking for players for this game? I just got the physical version of the book, and I'm looking to run an online game.
>>
>>52300514

- People who want to run 2e (not 2.5e, 2e)

- People who claim that in order to challenge players the base charmset needs to be nerfed.

- If a character sounds like an F-List profile, or when you search it online it IS an F-List profile, proceed with caution.
>>
>be on rpg.net
>anime thread
>god this place is festering hive of autism and SJWs, at least it's not spacebattles
>poster starts a flame war screeching autism about how terrible and disgusting FMA:Brotherhood is because apparently the moral at the end is "reject science and submit to God"
>their signature is all about their Exalted character

There's no safe haven is there. The fans of this game are awful, the writers are awful. Please, /tg/, I just want my over the top anime bullshit action. Is there no better way?
>>
File: Where Angels Fear to Thread.png (66KB, 627x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Where Angels Fear to Thread.png
66KB, 627x1600px
>>52300940

Have you tried the Discord server?
>>
>>52300965

Please elaborate, nothing in the OP about it
>>
>>52300991

Discord is a peer to peer chat program use voice and text, there's about 100 people. Users set up servers based about literally anything and then invite all their friends. Invites typically expire though. Download Discord and then use this link: https://discord.gg/nB2Ny
>>
>>52300623
>- If a character sounds like an F-List profile, or when you search it online it IS an F-List profile, proceed with caution.
Unless you are on f-list, of course. The game has a fairly big community there.
>>
File: 1478355635695.png (361KB, 495x318px) Image search: [Google]
1478355635695.png
361KB, 495x318px
>>52302341
Huh.
[temptation to f-list intensifies]
>>
File: 1467041919700.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1467041919700.gif
1MB, 540x304px
How do Tormetn and Urges work?
>>
>>52303695
see: solar limit
>>
>>52302341
>>52303347
Yeah, but no GMs. Which is sad, cause lewd Exalted is fun.
>>
which charms were specifically capable of 'killing' primordials into neverborn?
>>
>>52303903
except better because you can bleed off points of limit by acting like a supervillain.
>>
>>52299130
>for some reason

ability charms.
>>
>>52304245

RotSE said that all you NEED is a charm that can kill spirits to push their health past zero. So pick up Ghost Eating Technique. Good luck actually fighting the Primordial, by the way.
>>
Seen on OPP Forum :
>That's a good start, if you're okay with spreadsheets. If not, well, remind me about the forum rules again; if there were, hypothetically, a fully realized character generation system, that includes all of the backer charms, built to run on mobile devices but compatible with web-browsers, BUT also contained the full text for every single charm, merit, and system, thus reducing the core book to being needed only for fluff, would I be banned for posting it?

>Because if this hypothetical chargen program that makes the books unnecessary doesn't get e banned, I might, hypothetically have a link to it. Maybe.

Does anybody know what this person's refering to and where I can find it?
>>
>>52300940
>the writers are awful

At least you won't have to deal with this for much longer or so I hear. As for the rest of it I agree. The social media side of the Exalted community makes me realize this is not a game played with strangers on the internet.

Also this game tends to attract the kind of people who think "sex positive" is not having your character have to keep their dick in their pants. You know the ones.
>>
>>52304443
>Also this game tends to attract the kind of people who think "sex positive" is not having your character have to keep their dick in their pants. You know the ones.
Funny enough, I've never experienced this in online Exalted games. Well, besides ERP games, but everyone agreed to that when they signed up, so it was fine.
>>
>>52304373

That was me. I'm still waiting to her back from Lioness before I post links there so I don't get banned, but I already posted it at >>52281616. Good luck

https://loom.webtelligence.com.au/#/
>>
>>52304532
May the Maidens look favourably upon you!
>>
>>52304350
thanks. so just any spirit killing charm will do?
>>
>>52304575

Yes. I'm fairly sure that each type of Exalt has a charm that can do that.
>>
>>52298603
Ability based =(
>>
>>52304373
wow, it's like that guy is trying to get the chargen program's writer sued. you might as well title that post "I want to report a copyright violation but in a deniable way so I don't get yelled at by people who use it if you have it taken down"
>>
>>52304532
How do I actually use this? Clicking on stuff just brings up explanations on what they are. I know what Strength is, I want to raise it.
>>
>>52304827

Click and hold. Remember, Loom was created to be used on a mobile device, so everything is either click or click and hold.
>>
>>52303695
>Torment
Become autism like Yozi
There's one in 2e that's hillarious because you can fuck someone up just by having one-side positive intimacy with him
>Urge
Either your instinct or the Coadjutor tells you
>>
>>52303695

Torment is the Infernal Limit system. The Urge is a secondary motivation that you can't get rid of until you complete. It's the equivalent of having a defining intimacy that can't be reduced.
>>
>>52304690
Nothing wrong with Ability based. Complaining abou Infernal Charms being Ability based now is getting stuck on something completely superficial. As long as the Charms are strange, hellish and generally distinct from Solar Charms, which they can be whether they're based on Abilites or not, they're completely fine.
>>
in character how would you go about learning path of the arbiter, and where might teachers reasonably be found?
>>
>>52306662
Keeping token aesthetics are what's superficial. I liked the /actual mechanics/ of how they were structured.
>>
>>52306967
Who said anything about token aesthetics? I'm talking about mechanical as well as thematic distinctiveness. That matters. Whether their Charms are Yozi based or Ability based is pretty much irrelevant to that issue.
>>
>>52306953
secondary question. arbiter approved armor is "resources less than or equal to martial arts rating"

in 2e does that mean never artifact armor? or artifact armor at martial arts 6+(and therefore restricted to essence 6+)?
>>
How many of each kind of Exalted are there?
>>
>>52307146
A few tens of thousands of Dragon-Blooded, some hundreds of Lunars, a bit fewer Solaroids than Lunars, at most one hundrerd and in practice usually fewer Sidereals.
>>
>>52307073
third question: any body know of a conversion/port for 3e?
>>
>>52307305
I think that Style hasn't been ported over to 3E by anyone.
>>
>>52302341

Which is ironic, as I find most ERP'ers are more invested in games than most other people.

Of course you find the rare occasional shitlord which is only there for porn and to fulfill his fetishes at the cost of everyone else, but That Guy exists in every game.
>>
>>52298603
So weird. Charms are alright but why are they assigned Yozis at random? You figure Malfeas would be the patron of Melee, SWLihN would share Bureacracy with TED, and so on since they are the patrons of the Infernals who have those as Caste skills. But you got stuff like Adorjan Melee, Cecelyne Bureaucracy, and so on.
>>
>>52307366
Probably because multiple Yozis make sense for the different abilities which was why they did Yozi charmsets in the first place?
>>
>>52307416
I dunno, feels kind of dumb for Slayers to have to be flighty skirmishers with wind powers if they want to go Melee or for a Scourge to have to use sleazeball Ebon Dragon charms instead of chipper and intimacy-destroying Adorjan charms for Socialize. I'd be fine with it if the guy who did the homebrew shuffled around Caste abilities to match this.
>>
>>52307527
I don't disagree with you - I'm just in favor of Yozi charmsets
>>
>>52307146
Thousands of DBS
300 Lunars
300 Solaroids ~150 Solars 50 Infernals ~100 Abyssals
100 sids
>>
>>52307881
>300 Lunars
nope, it's ~400 Lunars now
>>
Anybody know of Lunar or Dragonblood hero style expansions even half as extensive as the published solar ones?
>>
>>52307928
You could pretty much fold Jade Mountain Style into Terrestrial Hero.
>>
>>52307928

>Lunar hero style expansions

Why? Use your native charms.
>>
>>52307366
because tacking down each yozi to favoring a handful of discrete abilities is shit. adjoran *should* have melee charms just as much(or more) as malfeas.
>>52307527
it does. Which is why ability based infernals are inherently worse than yozi trees. In fact I'd be in favor of turning dragonblood trees into a hybrid system where each element has a tree which approaches the ability based charms it works for differently but without segregating them by type, let elements have overlap like 2e infernals did.
>>
>>52308157
The clutch of dragons DB conversion works like that.
>>
>>52308192
Clutch of Dragon is also very much an Ability-based Charmset, and proof of >>52308157 being completely clueless about the actual implications of Ability based Charms for Infernals.
>>
>>52308366
If To Rule in Hell had gone the same route, marking each charm as being of one of the Yozi's and making it a ~favored~ charm for the appropriate caste.
>>
>>52304815
Yeah, cause that's a lot more likely than "Oh hey, a single manager with everything in it? Sounds great, where can I find that?"
>>
So, Clutch of Dragons.

What's your experience with it? Is it any good in actual play? Should I convert my 2.5 campaign using it, or should I wait for official DBs?

I like the look of it, a lot. But I'm not sure it's solid enough for extended play. What do you think?
>>
>>52308455
Fair enough, the execution in the case of the Infernals homebrew was lacking. Maybe I expressed myself too harshly. The point is that Ability-based Charms can be done in a cool, flavorful and interesting way. The official Infernals may turn out just fine despite being Abilit-based, provided they're ever actually published.
>>
>>52308617
I'm in a game using it. So far we haven't had much combat, but what we did looked really solid.
>>
>>52308764
Did anything stick to mind compared to Solars, aside from the overall lower power level?
>>
>>52307881
>100 sids
except that one guy who went off to establish Getiminans or whatever with blackjack and hookers
>>
>>52309116
And the Green Lady.
>>
>>52309116
And the sids who side with him.
>>
>>52309116
>>52309132
>>52309142
All those are still Sids, though.
>>
If a freshly exalted infernal simply never showed up at his first allthing and decided to turtle up and hide for a few dozen decades...what could the yozi(or anybody else) actually do about that?
>>
>>52309208
Torment
>>
>>52309208
Not much.

>>52309220
Torment isn't something Yozis can actively control, is it? It's just something that happens if the Inernal goes directly against his Urge too often.
>>
>>52309260
Not doing anything to fulfill the Urge is going against it.

Also Infernals go through their Exaltation in Hell unless one of their past lives was a Devil tiger.
>>
>>52309208

Yes, they send out other Infernals to get you. Kind of like a Wyld Hunt, but with demons and a genuine chance to go with them and toe the line. It's probably in your best interest to kiss ass and establish a powerbase for some time.
>>
>>52309534
There are fifty Infernals at most, in a huge Creation. Not all of those Infernals will be all that keen on serving the Yozis. The Yozis just don't have any credible way to force Infernals in Creation to do anything.
>>
>>52309614
Either the Infernal works towards completing the Urge or eventually the Yozi's end up taking them over when their torment gets to high.

If they complete the Urge they get a new one.

Aside from becoming a Devil Tiger the Yozis are getting something.
>>
>>52309665
Infernals don't actually gain Limit for slacking off as far as their Urge is concerned, though. "Acting in a manner contrary to their Urge" is waht gives Limit. In other words, an Infernal with the Urge to destoy the Realm would gain Limit if he did something that helps or strengthens the Realm, but not for fucking off to fuck Nexan whores and snort cocaine for a few years.
>>
>>52309889
If hes in the realm, and leaves to go to nexus to snort cocaine he's acting against his urge. If he goes to Nexus to raise an army, and while their snorts cocaine hes fine.
>>
>>52309957
No, he is ignoring his Urge. There is a very obvious difference. Ignoring something is mutually exlusive with acting against it.
>>
>>52309995
Yes, the Yozis fucked up in their design of the infernals, but if thats how it works, theres no reason for an infernal to ever work on his urge making them pretty much pointless.
>>
>>52309957
what if he wasn't in the realm in the first place?

I have no problem with tacking on "you gain one point of limit for every month in which you do fuck all towards your urge and make zero effort" that seems in the spirit of what it should include.
>>52309208
they don't live that long. worst case the guy manages to hide very very well and ties up the exaltation for [150-curent age] years, not a few dozen decades
>>
>>52310039
Well, Infernals as obedient servants of Yozis don't really make sense anyways. Keeping Exalts in a servile position can work in individual cases but there is no way it could work for an entire type of Exalts. Even Abyssals, whose masters are quite a bit better equipped to act in the Creation than the Yozis, are liable to go rogue eventually if no positive incentive to remain loyal is offered. Giving power to people meeting certain criteria will still give you allies if not servants, powerful people inclined to feel some gratitude towards you and act at least partially the you'd like them to act, so it isn't like Infernals are useless. For entities as crippled and as thoroughly chained as the Yozis having poorly controlled Infernals is an immense step up compared to not having Infernals.
>>
>>52309614

>Not every Infernal will be all keen to serve the beings who took them under their wing at their worst, gave them awesome, incomprehensible power, and a lifestyle they could only dream of.

Are you sure?
>>
>>52309307
>Also Infernals go through their Exaltation in Hell unless one of their past lives was a Devil tiger.

no they don't. demon comes to you with a deal. if you accept it explodes into a shell and engulfs you on the spot.
and then you hatch and are apparently told to report to hell for introductions.
>>
>>52310145
Yes, anon, I am sure there are selfish ingrates among the Infernals, as well as people who are grateful but who won't give up their own desires and ambitions to show their gratitude.
>>
>>52310187
The Urge is an intimacy. It literaly is one of their desires/ambitions.
>>
>>52310141
alchemcials do allright and they aren't godkings
>>
>>52310199
Sure, but someone who has the Urge to, I dunno, undermine the Immaculate Faith in the Harborhead or something, will undermine the Immaculate Faith in the Harborhead. He/she won't necessarily give a fuck if the Yozis need help with something else, such a bringing a rebellious Infernal to them.
>>
>>52310187
>>52310145
attention puny human! I would like you to have this mountain of hookers and coke. in exchange i want you to help me more or less blow up the world.

"but the world is where i keep all my stuff. a man can only live off demon hookers and hellcoke for so long"

but you promised :'(
>>
>>52310238
They also aren't really servants, except insofar as everyone in Autochthonia serves as a cog in the state's machine. They are powerful, influential people treated with respect.
>>
>>52310141
>Well, Solars as obedient servants of TUS don't really make sense anyways. Keeping Exalts in a servile position can work in individual cases but there is no way it could work for an entire type of Exalts. Even Abyssals, whose masters are quite a bit better equipped to act in the Creation than the Incarnae, are liable to go rogue eventually if no positive incentive to remain loyal is offered. Giving power to people meeting certain criteria will still give you allies if not servants, powerful people inclined to feel some gratitude towards you and act at least partially the you'd like them to act, so it isn't like Solars are useless. For an entity as crippled and as permanently addicted to Games of Divinity as TUS having poorly controlled Solars is an immense step up compared to not having Solars.
>>
>>52308764
What about the non-combat related parts?
What do you play, and how does it feel? How are the social charms?

I have so many questions.
>>
>>52310374
This is a good example, Solars also don't give a single fuck about what they're supposed to do and run around breaking the shit they don't like instead of conquering the world, except the ones into that shit
>>
>>52310260

>i want you to help me more or less blow up the world.

Escape Hell and reclaim my rightful place as creator and ruler of Creation*

>but the world is where i keep all my stuff

You can have it all moved to your new Hell-Palace.
>>
>>52310419
>What do you play
I'm a Wood Aspect monk of the Pure Way using some Wood Dragon Style for offence, but I have gotten some good use out of medicine and social charms.

In general, the social Charms feel good without the overwhelming power of Solar Charms. After playing a Presence Supernal Zenith, it's a bit of a shift to suddenly think of high Resolve as an actual obstacle instead of just a mote sink. The other chars have gotten some good use out of some of the other social Charms too.

Auspicious First Meeting, for example, is just so nice and handy, getting you specialities on literally anyone you meet.

I also really like Living History Saga because it lets me invent stories about the Immaculate Dragons and lecture people on proper, virtuous behaviour
>>
>>52307361
Yeah, it's weird. Some of the best GMs and characters I've seen have been in ERP games. The lewd is fun, but everyone I've played with tends to focus on story more than lewds, so ironically my lewd groups are some of my favorite groups. Now if only some of them actually played doms. I'm a switch, so I usually end up being the dom in the group, so I kinda want to switch it up but all of them are either hard subs or don't like femdom. Can't complain cause the games are fun, but it'd be nice you know?
>>
>>52310862
Hey anon...
I dom almost exclusively and like femdom... It's great, so many subs desperate for doms ^^
>>
>>52310893
I'm jealous, it's weird liking femdom but never having a chance to indulge. It's not like I hate playing a dom, but I actually got into ERP for femdom and have never actually had a chance to play a sub that wasn't a girl. I've met only one other person that plays doms, a GM whose game I play in, but it doesn't make sense for my character in that game to be a sub so I can't do anything there without it being out of character. Suppose it's nice being the one in demand though, yeah.I uh, don't suppose you have an F-list or a game with space or something, do you?
>>
Is LoomAnon still around? I posted a link to your chargen system to Discord and OPP, and we're all wondering how to raise your Essence rating
>>
>>52311039
>I uh, don't suppose you have an F-list or a game with space or something, do you?
I do have an F-list, but no game that's open. Though the Exalted room in char is usually a good starting point. And here's one of my characters: https://www.f-list.net/c/ravens%20final%20kiss/
>>
Hey guys, is there a reason there's no links to the backer charms on the OP? Feels like they should be there.
>>
>>52311266

If you've got a link to it, post it. bear in mind that the backer charms that were posted here way back when are all missing a charm in Resistance, so check your copy to see if Blade Turning Body Technique is there or not.
>>
>>52311345

I don't, no - all I've got is the old plaintext, which is missing that charm. It's why I was asking, it was the one absence that stood out.
>>
>>52311402

This is the "full" versio, with the missing charm commented in.
>>
>>52311245
Really? Checked on the exalted room a few times before, but usually it's a ghost town when I hop in. Maybe I'm just checking at the wrong times or something.

I'll shoot you a note in a sec, don't have any profiles specifically meant for Exalted but I'll put something about being from /tg/ in the topic so you know who it is. Word of warning, my main profile is technically a shota. Noticed that's a nope for you, so just thought I'd give you a head's up. Not like I'd be playing him anyways though, I made him as a dom.
>>
>>52311636
>Checked on the exalted room a few times before, but usually it's a ghost town when I hop in.
First rule of chatrooms: Lurk. Seriously, don't be the guy jumping in for ten minutes before concluding nothing's going on and leaving.
(Assuming you mean the /tg/ Exalted room)
>>
So reading through the athletics charms got me wondering. Does the book ever actually explain what a test of speed is? 3e by the way
>>
>>52312269

It's only ever implied by Lightning Speed, which points to page 189 (which has the rules for opposed rolls)
>>
What are some good charms for a Medicine supernal?
>>
>>52312555
I like the look of the one that makes the excellency 2 dice per mote. Medicine charms are expensive as fuck, and that'll give you some efficiency.
>>
>>52312743

The one you really want is Body-Sculpting Essence Method. It (along with it's pre-requisites) allows combat healing - it's pretty much the only way to do it.
>>
>>52311636
Post your F-List too.
>>
What are the effects of the greater curse flaw on an abyssal exalt? because doesn't this mean they have more common but less severe dark fate manifestations as if they were simply venting resonance more often?

or does each point instead count for two?
>>
>>52313003

The other way for in-combat healing is Lore for Wound-Accepting Technique, and Resistance for Wound-Knitting Exercise. Can't get it at chargen, though - need to be E2 with Supernal Resistance, or E3.
>>
>>52313061
https://www.f-list.net/c/zandar%20the%20immortal
>>
>>52313282
Thank you! I don't have an f-list, though. Just wanted to see your stuff. Is there any other way I can contact you?
>>
>>52313393
Do you have a roll20 account? I check mine every day for PMs.
>>
>>52313534
That works. Post it please!
>>
>>52313091
Never played sucky edgelords myself, but unless I miss something It does seem to be somewhat free points given how you'll want to be constantly releasing underworld scented farts to keep it from building unless you're going to use resonance bombs intentionally.

Since it exists in more than just the 5 point level I'm going to say "only reduces their resonance track" rather than use fractions to multiply resonance penalties.
>>
>>52313565
https://app.roll20.net/users/1285501/redman

Just let me know you're from /tg/ when you message me. Why the curiosity, by the way? Interest in femdom, or interest in shota?
>>
>>52313282
>>52313393
>>52313534
>>52313565
>>52313683

Fuck off to /soc/
>>
>>52277676
>would this make me a giant mary-sue?
It's a stock background at this point.
>>
>>52314755

If your Exalt isn't a borderline MarySue straight out of Chargen, you've done something wrong.
>>
>>52314878
>If your Exalt isn't a borderline MarySue straight out of Chargen
Min-max builds > Jack of all trade builds
>>
>>52314971

Man, I got done making a dude earlier and it felt weird to realize just how broad he'd come out. Apparently becoming a Glorious Solar War-King frees up lots of ability dots.
>>
>>52315232

Yeah? Do you ever have any difficulty coming up with a tenth ability to favour, or are my character concepts just too narrow?
>>
>>52315232
Care to share?
>>
File: mage.jpg (81KB, 736x1324px) Image search: [Google]
mage.jpg
81KB, 736x1324px
So, it's been a long time since I've played any Exalted but I'm going to be STing for some friends who are new to it soon and I'm mulling over potential house rules among other things.

Do you guys think it'd break anything if I allowed characters with Occult as supernal to pick between the normal benefit and being allowed to learn sorcery one circle higher than their essence should allow?
>>
>>52315854

It probably wouldn't break anything that isn't already broken. But given the number/variety of spells available now, it's somewhat of a trap option.
>>
>>52315854

I wouldn't. While spells can be very powerful at the higher levels (it will also allow summoning of 3CDS and wiping out entire villages at E3), the thing you need to watch out for is Sorcerous Workings, which will allow for Big Magic Shit to be done very quickly.
>>
File: 1489022333594.jpg (715KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489022333594.jpg
715KB, 1080x1080px
Well folks, good news. After several long years of playing this game, our group just hit Essence 5. The bad news is that along the way we got involved in feuds with three Deathlords, a Dragon-blooded regional power, and a Primordial that left Creation before the big ol' war happened. But hey, all charms unlocked!

Anyways, what Solar Circle spell should I get?
>>
>>52317218
You can't go wrong with Death Ray.
>>
What's a good build for a Supernal Occult character? Uncanny Shroud Defence seems fairly powerful, and All Encompassing Sorcerers Sight was great in 2e.
>>
I forget, when a lunar shapeshifts do they have any way to hide their essence?
>>
>>52277676
>would this make me a giant mary-sue

I don't see why, it's not like you're some dragonblooded double exalt, and any backgrounds or ability training you'd justify with it comes out of your chargen bp anyway.
>>
>>52317729

I like All Souls Benediction. I travelled with a battlegroup of dematerialized demons that I could materialize in an instant - even if I sometimes pissed off a local god in the process. (The mechanical advantage to this is that the demons get to materialize immediately, rather than take a whole action to do it, like they would if they used their own materialize charm - also they have more motes for principle of motion).

Ephemeral Induction Technique can be fun, if you like building your own familiars.

Uncanny Shroud Defence is more an "oh-shit" button than something you build a character around. If you ever have to use it, there's a good chance you're going to die next round anyway.
>>
>>52318029
You can combo Uncanny Shroud with that archery charm that lets you withering clash any attack as long as you're on -4, that's kind of a build-around trick. You'd need ways to mitigate the wound penalty too, but the precision suicide sniper build could be a pretty neat setup.
>>
>>52318753

But given Heavens Crash Down is Essence 4, it's a supernal Archery trick, not a supernal Occult trick (at least, not for a good long time). It's also quite expensive, and failing the clash just once ends the tricker forever :P

I'd go Feit of Imparted Nature, or Iron Skin Concentration (if your ST is ok with the timing) to create temporary health levels, to get around Uncanny Shroud's restrictions.
>>
>>52319060
Right, should have looked at the post you were replying to. It is indeed probably not a good trick anyway, but it's a neat concept that I'd like to try out at some point if only to see how badly it crashes and burns.
>>
>>52310374
Well, yes, anon, Solars *aren't* obedient servants of the Sun. Most currently living Solars aren't even clear on who this 'Unconquered Sun' character is even supposed to be. Before that, during the First Age, Solars showed respect to the UCS, with some being his devoted worshipers, but they still ran the Creation for themselves and by themselves. The UCS didn't even try to keep Solars in a servile position, he just handed the Creation over to them. Even before that, during the Primordial War, the Exalted were fighting for themselves and for humanity more than for the Incarnae. So you are right, these same points apply to Solars, and to every other kind of Exalt.
>>
would you prefer a charm give offensive motes or attunement motes?
>>
>>52307366
Adorjan is the silent wind. Of course she has melee charms.

Cecelyne is the patron of the social order of the demon city. Of course she has bureaucracy charms.
>>
>>52311089
>Discord
there's a discord?
>>
File: 1480253178762.png (288KB, 900x755px) Image search: [Google]
1480253178762.png
288KB, 900x755px
>What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://mengtzu.github.io/exalted/sakuya.html
. It’ll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/.

Resources for Third Edition
>Final 3E Core Release
https://mega.nz/#!ctgxyJaC!ygkrLnFsrnBJzIUZY-dJsMfyFrhFQgDsQuuo52fcW0I
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q51qw8skdw1rg15/Exalted_3e_Core.pdf

>3E Backer Core (Old)
https://mega.nz/#!E1dRBBIa!ZbQG4IasYCJRli2bhgE2MOdWeFAeV3N1rqL9kAIGbNE

>Frequently updated Charsheet with Formulas and Autofill https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pfjmZKzcUqAX9mB58IAEUIFkZr8rq4CvdRRM4kzwwgU/edit?usp=sharing
>General Homebrew dumping folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByD2BL6J89NiQzdCWWFaY0c5Mkk&usp=sharing
>Eld 3e Materials, incl. comics & fiction anthologies https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
>Charm Trees:
>Solar Charms: https://imgur.com/a/q6Vbc
>Martial Arts: https://imgur.com/a/mnQDe
>Evocations: https://imgur.com/a/TYKE4

2.5e Resources:
>Books w/ embedded errata + extras: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/253ulzik1j9s5/Exalted
>Chargen software: http://anathema.github.io/
>Anathema homebrew files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pka3nz3vqbqda/Anathema_Files
>MA form weapon guide: http://www.brilliantdisaster.net/dif/ExaltedMA.html
>http://www.mediafire.com/view/ua7tanepy2jfkdp/Exalted_2nd_Ed_-_Return_of_the_Scarlet_Empress.pdf

1e Resources:
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9vp0e9id3by6m/Exalted_1e
A slightly truncated op for future use?
>>
What does Harmonious Presence Meditation even do?
>>
>>52320862
http://discord.gg/BqQ8ksA
>>
>>52321241
Adds 3 bonus dice to social influence rolls and lowers mote costs of social charms by one. Can either keep it on scene-long or indefinitely.
>>
>>52315607

He's a child/teenaged king whose father died to a plague, right as enemy invasion rolled in. With his country's military devastated by the epidemic, he resurrected an old, abandoned royal guard of warrior women with the help of his grandmother and exalted by overcoming much superior forces in a battle he had no business winning. Now he's turning his attention outward to conquer all the neighboring territories. Sorta like a younger Alexander the Great.

>>52315480

Generally no. There's always at least one social ability I want, one combat ability if I'm not playing a Dawn, Athletics if the character is at all physical, and probably a 'mental' ability like Investigation, Lore or Occult to add some brainpower to the party. At that point there's always something more that fits the flavor so it's not an issue. It's caste abilities that usually have some janky leftovers. Most Exalts will be reasonably versatile in the fields they can at least easily git gud at, if not be already proficient at out of chargen. It's rare to have someone so hyperfocused they can't fill out five favored slots.

>>52320942

Add the backer PDF up above (>>52311609
). May as well put it in.
>>
>>52320942

Consider putting in the link to Loom. It's the only chargen system that we've got.

https://loom.webtelligence.com.au/
>>
>>52321769
the charsheet
>>
Loom is great but fuck me if the mobile interface isn't annoying as all piss.

Also needs a print-out mode.

Otherwise, amazing stuff LoomAnon, you're the hero Ex3 needs (but perhaps does not deserve).
>>
>>52321241
It's an efficiency thing.

For a paltry mote cost you can have a partial excellency on for the rest of the scene, and make your social charms less costly.
>>
>>52311609
Thank you!
>>
Any decent list of spells?
>>
Is righteous devil worth it in 3rd ed or should I just use a bow?
>>
>>52324676
Its pretty cool, and the only way to use a flamepiece from a Tyrant lizard mount
>>
>>52324746
I was thinking of going the sky pirate route
>>
>>52324823
It's also rather excellent in close quarters, like within the confines of a skyship.

Just make sure it doesn't burn her down.
>>
>>52324867
Artefact firewands don't have to be just fire weapons.
>>
>>52326686
What else could they be?
>>
>>52326748
lightning, ice, water jets
>>
>>52326759
Fuck yes artifact supersoakers
>>
File: 1485528401652.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485528401652.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52326779
that's the spirit
>>
>>52326759
They aren't firewands at that point, though. I mean, an artifact weapon shooting lighting or whatever is completely fine, but such a weapon sure as hell won't be compatible with Righteous Devil.
>>
>>52327225
A lightning gun sounds pretty righteous to me
>>
>>52278366
>Anyone got any other Exalted/Solar-specific PC cliches?
Night Castes are cliché incarnate. Go ahead and list Night Caste concepts that aren't ninjas. I'll wait.
>>
>>52327686
An old sorcerer who's always around without anyone noticing him and occasionally appears from seemingly nowhere to offer sage advice or eccentric comments.
>>
>>52327686
A man with wanderlust so great he races the winds themselves so he can see all the sights creation has to offer?
>>
Any word on when we're going to get any playing rules for the Fae?
>>
>>52328017
Don't ask 'when' questions about 3E, they will only bring you heartache and heartbreak.
>>
File: 1468073492870.jpg (93KB, 560x432px) Image search: [Google]
1468073492870.jpg
93KB, 560x432px
>>52328017
>>
>>52327722
Although it sounds sidereal-ish, I'd play it.
>>
>>52322303
A few issues with this thing:

It keeps deselecting my favored abilities, and you can't buy martial arts with it. Otherwise pretty great.
>>
>>52327686
A hardboiled detective, hellbent on bringing the sun's justice to Nexus/Champoor/etc.
>>
My character's trying to seduce a lesser elemental dragon of wood to get her full cooperation with our plans, how badly will this go
>>
>>52328540
It was actually a PC in a game I ran. A Stealth Supernal, obviously, and distinctly Night despite the sorcerer thing being a core part of the character.
>>
>>52328649
I guess that depends on how much you like dick splinters
>>
>>52328669
This is more of a /u/ type situation, m8
>>
>>52328730
Even worse, womb worms
>>
>>52328017
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tPbB9Ek-Ro-l-eLaM6qz3W89pRUQVIuaOWVAqmUOwy0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>52328563

>you can't buy martial arts with it.

I'm not getting his problem, but I needed to buy the MA merit before MA popped up in the traits section. Are you buying the merit as well?
>>
>>52328649
>>52328757
Fucking elemental dragons and their similarities to gods.
>>
>>52327686
A spymaster that isn't terribly sneaky himself but notic s everything around him and has people to do the sneaking for him? You can totally make a Night Caste that doesn't have Stealth as a caste/favored ability, anon.
>>
>>52329182
Did someone say throne shadow style?
>>
How powerful would a half human, half hekatonkhire be? Have one in my game and their father was neverborn nightmare made manifest.

They're also a bit insane.
>>
>>52329226
How would that even happen?
>>
>>52329226
By default, it would be a God-Blooded. A powerful God-Blooded, but still a human with some extra oomph rather than a 'real' half-hekatonkhire. Kind of like how God-Blooded in general take more after their mortal than supernatural parent. Of course, you can just say "fuck that" if it works better for your game, but in that case the only thing determining how powerful he should be is how powerful you want him to be.
>>
>>52329257
Don't worry about the hows or whys. Just assume that a deathlord was experimenting before the abyssals appeared. Just need to know how strong they'd be.
>>
>>52329226

No way to tell. A Behemoth is a powerful miscellaneous being and a hekatonkhire is just a Behemoth that's by nature a Creature of Death. There's no easy ballpark for their power in the same way there's one for Demons.

I'd start by using the statblock of a Nephwrack and then tweaking as the need arises.
>>
>>52329371
Not all hekatonkhire are dead Behemoths. Some are living nightmares that come from the neverborns' dreams. Some are just the dead souls, 2nd and 3rd circles, of neverborn
>>
>>52329415

Yes, hekatonkhire are the Underworlds equivalent of Behemoths and thus are Creatures of Death. That's what I said.
>>
As a twilight in 2.5e what level of martial arts can I teach my pet 1cd?
>>
>>52327722
Is he by any chance named "Cid" or something like that? Does he have oddly sparkly eyes of an unusual color?
>>
>>52330448

IIRC, Spirits and demons can only learn TMA, unlocking CMA at E6. The exception to this are the four virtue styles, which have no special restrictions.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.