[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG Modern General - Chinamen Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1888.jpg (50KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.jpg
50KB, 313x313px
http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2472-i-made-obscene-money-forging-magic-gathering-cards.html
>>
File: disdainforplebs.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
disdainforplebs.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>52256631
The comments are fucking gold.

It's like people still don't understand how a confidence game works.
>>
File: 7555f843a1918f0dff.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7555f843a1918f0dff.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>52256631
>mfw this much bullshit inside one article

Ps. SAGE
>>
>there is a moral difference between scamming a 12 year old and a 20 year old

okay chief, whatever you say
>>
>b8 general

sage report close hide make new general with relevant non b8 OP
>>
>>52257804
There definitely is. The 20 year old should know better. The 12 year old won't.
>>
>>52258375

>it is morally acceptable to scam someone as long as they are expected to know better than to fall for it

how are those mental gymnastics working out? I don't fall for scams but that doesn't make what the scammer is doing okay
>>
>cracked
Got an archive link?
>>
>>52258375
Naivety is not an excuse in the real world, friend.
>>
>>52258510
learn how to use ghostery and ublock?

what are you, an edge user?
>>
>>52258437
Considering they're not in any way gymnastics, I don't know.

>>52258655
No, but you don't have to be an unrepentant and complete asshole.
>>
>>52258702
phone poster
>>
>>52258909
>No, but you don't have to be an unrepentant and complete asshole
This is basically you disagreeing with me on the grounds of muh fee-fees.
>>
So are the Chinese the world's largest producers of Magic cards?
>>
>>52258909

>says "they're not mental gymnastics"
>ignores my next point which irrefutably proves they are

you are implying scamming someone is morally different when they are aware of the risk vs when they aren't. scamming is morally abhorrent whether you scam a naïve person or an ignorant person. it makes no difference whether they were aware of the risks. One is easier to get away with, that much is true. But it is morally unacceptable to scam, period. claiming "he should know better" as a justification for wronging someone, even though it is your action that creates the need for that knowledge, is mental gymnastics; plain and simple.

Here's your last (You) since I'm getting baited so hard
>>
>>52256631
PLAY PAUPER!
>>
is esper draw-go the best deck in WUB colors?
>>
>>52260054
I'll give you a (((You))) if it means you'll stop shouting about the moral grounding of counterfeiting X product of artificial volume.

This isn't your religion leave Spike alone.
>>
>>52265852
>if something's artificially valuable then it shouldn't have any value

Scum of the earth right here.
>>
>>52256631
I don't even play MTG but it's always funny to read how assmad this makes you guys.
>>
>>52268753
Thats how he treats his ass - just gives it away to anyone for free
>>
>>52256631
fake and homosex
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.