[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there ever a time when your GM took you into his magical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 54

File: 1445058850042.jpg (86KB, 518x621px) Image search: [Google]
1445058850042.jpg
86KB, 518x621px
Was there ever a time when your GM took you into his magical realm and you liked it?
>>
>>52245169
i don't even get to fuck the bar wench
>>
we're all magical girls, so yeah
>>
>>52245169
Once
>>
Not the GM but I play this kind of shota character and another PC is constantly trying to force me into a dress.

I've actually learned a lot about roleplaying from it as I realize no matter how badly I want it to happen, my character wouldn't, so I always try to avoid it at all costs.
>>
>>52245169

No. That's just ERP. Magical Realm is when the DM shoves his fetish into the game over the objection of the rest of the table.
>>
File: 1484171895392.jpg (119KB, 440x429px) Image search: [Google]
1484171895392.jpg
119KB, 440x429px
>>52246684
>no matter how badly I want it to happen, my character wouldn't
This. This is hell.
>>
File: boner.gif (789KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
boner.gif
789KB, 444x272px
>>52245169

>gm has some orc girl fall in love with me in what is clearly supposed to be something that is gross and annoying
>mfw have a fetish for orc girls
>>
>>52245169
Not yet. Mostly because I'm the usual DM and I keep that stuff out of the game as much as possible.

However, one of the players I sleep with will soon be picking up a game, and I kind of hope this person at least dips their toe into the magical realm swimming pool. Even If only to embarrass me.
>>
>>52248433
I share your erection
>>
>>52246684
Are you that shota Psion+Barbarian Girl dude?
>>
>>52246684
>no matter how badly I want it to happen, my character wouldn't
This is why any character I have will be able to achieve my goals.
>>
>>52248707
No, but I'd love to hear you elaborate.
>>
>>52245169
We had this thread yesterday.

it got deleted

Also, yes.
>>
>>52245169
Yes
>>
>>52248433
You lucky fucker

>>52248707
I would also like to hear this story

>>52251050
Some anon asked the greentext to get pastebinned
Thread got deleted not 5 minutes after I said I would
Have the link
http://pastebin.com/FKnhTsFN
>>
File: your dick.jpg (60KB, 414x186px) Image search: [Google]
your dick.jpg
60KB, 414x186px
>>52245169
Yes. We had a whole campaign that was slowly sliding in that direction. Even between me and another player - our character were in a totally "no homo" relationship (which was one of the funniest things that has ever happened at table in my opinion). It ended when one of the players made it super creepy by describing everything in entirely too much detail and trying to ERP with the DM.
>>
>>52245169
No, your fetish is weird and so are you.
>>
File: the phantom pain.jpg (25KB, 331x271px) Image search: [Google]
the phantom pain.jpg
25KB, 331x271px
>>52246684
>I realize no matter how badly I want it to happen, my character wouldn't
Why are we still here?
>>
>>52252377
No, mine is normal, it's everyone else who's weird
>>
>>52248433
>is clearly supposed to be something that is gross and annoying
it is. Which means you probably are too.
>>
>>52255222
nice dubdubtrips
>>
>>52245169
The correct way to phrase your question would be
>Was there ever a time when your GM included one of his fetishes in the game without making it a magical realm for the rest of the group?

Because if you start off by saying "magical realm", it becomes an oximoron since it's implied that the group does not share the fetish with the GM/and is rather appalled by it appearing in the game.
>>
>>52256963
He specifically said "you". If you enjoy it, that doesn't mean it's not a magical realm since others may and probably do dislike it.
>>
>>52256984
I am going to mention that "you" is also used in plural, for multiple people.

Regardless of wether or not it was intended as a singular or plural, he should have said "fetish" or "kink" instead of "magical realm" because as I already said it implies that the person that is interacting with the GM dislike said realm. Even if he refers to "you".
>>
>>52248707
>shota Psion+Barbarian Girl dude
Link?
>>
>>52258938
I don't think it's related to Link.
>>
>>52245169
When my dm introduced my 800 pound lizardfolk fighter to the Gelatinous Cube and became a /d/m.
>>
>>52259072
You, sir, made me laugh. I haven't laughed in months. Thanks. Fuck, now I'm crying because I wasn't laughing and a dumb post made me laugh. I just wanna die.
>>
>>52259400
If you're not shitposting, seek help. I've dealt with this before and it's possible to get through it.Just don't do anything dumb
>>
File: 1467668654470.jpg (15KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1467668654470.jpg
15KB, 160x160px
Not sure if it was intended but it sure happened.
Love potion in random loot.
Plague zombies in game.
Only girl in party/irl group gets bit.
Wizard has a giggle and gives her the love pot which she drinks thinking its the cure, then gives her the real cure asap.
Dm says potion let's the drinker chose who they fall in love with, also effects said person on failed will.
She can't decide so puts it to a die roll.
Party is gnome wizard, halfling rogue, half elf barbarian, wood elf rogue (the girl) and me, the half vampire gnoll barbarian.
For some reason she includes the salvering, literally retarded murder dog in the roll and wouldn't you know, rolls me and my shit will ensures it takes.
She's minimum height for medium size, I'm max mid size.
>mfw
Finish dungeon and head back to tavern.
Love is in the air.
We eat and drink, elf sitting on the gnolls lap feeding him and generally being nauseatingly lovey dovey.
Party worried for her but she keeps all her fingers and nothing lewd happens in the common room.
She leads me back to her room and undresses before saying "come get it."
Dm is laughing uncontrollablely, says the potion hasn't altered my personality, just my desires.
The roughest sex imaginable shy of a snuff film ensues.
Even roll for damage (dms call) and nearly KO her with unarmed damage just from a 30 str trip to pound town.
Screams heard in common room.
Party, thinking I'm deliberately killing her in my stupidity, kick in door to intervene.
witnesses gnollish "loving" first hand and nope the fuck out, leaving her to her self appointed fate.
Party goes back to bar for brain bleach, lots of brain bleach.
After a few behind screen rolls dm rules that the previously virgin wood elf now has a snatch like a wizards sleeve due to our size difference and lengthy tie (despite hyenas not having knots irl)
Next day party pays local cleric for restoration, break enchantment and his silence on the matter.
>>
>>52261696
Your fetish is bestiality?
>>
>>52259072
>>52259400
I am best shitposter
>>
Yes, but it was a private game and I was fucking her. In public I would have been uncomfortable.
>>
>>52261696
How is it possible to roleplay all of that without everyone at the table getting intensely uncomfortable? Is your entire group just that autistic?
>>
>>52263769
By not playing with people who cringe at sexual stuff?
>>
File: 1481490796820.png (128KB, 1018x919px) Image search: [Google]
1481490796820.png
128KB, 1018x919px
>>52246684
>>
>>52246684
You poor bastard
>>
>>52261696
Wait....are you Dunk?
>>
>>52261696
How does someone else drinking a potion have an effect on your character? Like, what the fuck?
>>
if you liked it, it wasn't a magical realm
>>
>>52267287
I think he's Slammed.
>>
>>52267536
I saw a custom potion in a neckbeard setting that had pheremones mixed in, it was a charisma draught, basically making the drinker +6 more likeable and able to reroll their first impression if it came out wrong (and take best result), the problem being, the pheremones basically could make you fall for the person you were talking to; thought it was interesting so I stole the idea of side effects so that my players wouldn't steam-social the whole kingdom in one session. Maybe anon's party found something similar, the first fuckery in a magical realm setting comes with potions and belts of gender swap.

I also had this ranger ladyfriend who drunk a love potion while having a chat with the paladin of the godess of chastity. Once she failed her save she basically asked the DM to roll another save (knowing perfectly what hit her), and regurgitated the liquid inside the mouth of the do-gooder via forced kissing. Needless to say, he had to find another god to worship.
>>
>>52268601
That kind of thinking/problem solving is terrifying, and I hope you put that person in charge of all social situations from that point onwards.
>>
>>52267536
That's how the love potion worked in A Midsummer Night's Dream.

I doubt there was much actual Shakespearian influence in that example, but there is precedent for a love potion that affects a person who sees the drinker instead of the drinker themselves.
>>
>>52260890
Wasn't shitposting. Just fucked up. Thanks anon. Fuck.
>>
>>52263116
Nope, dms mighta been. Really i think he just wanted to see what would happen and shit got wildly out of hand but was to funny to stop.

>>52267287
The name you're looking for is Donk and yes I've shared this story before.

>>52267536
It was drunken D&D, we broke any rule that got in the way of a good time.

>>52263769
Na just mature enough to handle things getting R rated. The sex wasn't explicitly described and we were all drinking (especially the dm which should explain a lot about what happened.) The most graphic it got was the girl making a moan that turned into a kinda strangled whimper when donk first put it in. The rest was described but not role played, at least by the girl and i, the others rolled with it beautifully. The wizard was laughing his ass off. The rouge was the first to nope out and the other barbarian picked up the door and put it back before leaving, shaking his head and proceeded to get very drunk. The rouge asked him later why he didn't try to stop, what was by that point was pretty much rape. To which he responded with something akin to "are you shitting me? Have you smelled him? Between those two is the LAST place I'm sticking my nose."
Many chuckles were had but post length caps call for editing so much of that got left out.
>>
>>52251677
>Some anon asked the greentext to get pastebinned
>Thread got deleted not 5 minutes after I said I would
>Have the link
Oh hey that anon was me, don't worry I got the link right before it got baleted.
>>
>>52267536
Magic.

If you want to get technical with descriptions you can say that it casts love magic both on an imbiber and a random/chosen target, hence the allowed Will save.
>>
>>52245169
Yes, but it was a lewd game so it wasn't a surprise
>>
>>52245169
once had a player that got separated from the main group encountered a drider and somehow it devolved into a sex scene where the player just kept going along with whatever the dm said even though he wanted nothing to do with it but he just kept going because he was kinda new to it and figured that's how it went. meanwhile the dm just wanted him to stop and didn't want to do the sex scene either but felt like the player wasn't letting him fade to black just to mess with him so he kept going too, reluctantly.
so basically two of my friends ERP'd drider bdsm sex at each other despite neither wanting to.
that was funny
>>
>>52271701
>When the rape goes both ways
>>
>>52271701
Story time?
>>
>>52245424
>underrated post
>>
File: 1487074838916.jpg (14KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1487074838916.jpg
14KB, 480x473px
>>52261696
>nearly KO her with unarmed damage just from a 30 str trip to pound town

I can't fucking breathe.
>>
No, but our first campaign ended up with us taking our GM to our own magical realms.

Thanks Dungeon World.
>>
>>52276897
Elaborate
>>
File: 1395696535902.jpg (31KB, 558x529px) Image search: [Google]
1395696535902.jpg
31KB, 558x529px
>>52276933
Feel like I've posted about it a few times before, but:

>GM asks, "Where are you headed?"
>group decides on "Disney World with fox chicks"
>get Disney World with fox chicks
>someone fucks an elf barmaid
>cleric flashes his dick at a lamia during a bowling tournament on a dare
>later gets raped by said lamia
>eventually travel to Las Vegas with succubi
>someone gets raped by a futa succubus
>this wasn't even intended to be an ERP campaign
In our defense, the "action" was either fade to black or implied,
but that barely lessens the degeneracy of our group.
>>
>>52261696
>After a few behind screen rolls dm rules that the previously virgin wood elf now has a snatch like a wizards sleeve due to our size difference and lengthy tie (despite hyenas not having knots irl)

Not going to lie, that is my fetish and this whole thing would have aroused me past any whiskey dick I might have had. I applaud your GM, sir.
>>
>>52277248
>We can't stop here, this is bat country.
>>
Does this count if another player literally *is* my fetish incarnate?
>>
>Party encounters a giant maggot in an underground tunnel
>Wipes the floor with 2 of us, only 1 (elf female archer) left
>Maggot chews her clothes off and rapes her to the point where she starts moaning in pleasure
>Dies when maggot ejaculates acid into her pussy and melts her from the inside
Granted the female player never returned but it was fucking awesome
>>
>>52279816
>DM letting this happen with people who aren't okay with it.
>>
>>52279837
Gotta weed out the weak somehow
>>
>>52245169
Not yet, but one day I hope to know that experience.

Thus far I've only been weirded out
>>
File: 1488167540164.jpg (92KB, 773x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1488167540164.jpg
92KB, 773x1033px
>>52278214
Not gonna lie, i was sporting a considerable sweatpants boner despite my discomfort, under the table thankfully. The dm from that game has stumbled into my magical relm quite a few times with that character. I've tried to keep my fetishes out of my gaming excited playing races that most would consider "furrys". i just enjoy my beast races as a form of wish fulfillment, i don't run around like a yiff monster rubbing my fetish in the other players faces. I wouldn't like it if someone made a wizzard and went around blasting problems with piss so i try not to be a "that guy" about playing furrys, not all of us love the drama.

Another time that dm blundered into my magical relm was when Donk found true love in Thuggra the baby eater. She was a flind gnoll working as a bouncer in a bar. Though aloof and standoffish at first donk wooed her with displays of strength and gifts of food. First night they spent together she closed the door to their room and dm said roll initiative instead of the usual not to graphic descriptions and a fade to black. She knocked donk down and savaged him as she took her pleasure from him. Donk had scars from the encounter and was totally in love, he'd never found a female that could dom him. Second night i had the rolls to stay on top. We totalled that inn room and drove most of the other patrons out with our noisy nooky. After that She was in love with donk, she'd never been with a male who could overpower her. Spent the next few in game months watching her belly grow with my pups and bringing her my kills from the adventure of the day. She lived up to her name in the end which was unfortunate but not unexpected and happened off camera when in game events forced us apart. Those "fights" were pretty much the only times I've ERPed in session. I miss that campaign, good times and not just for the magical relming.
>>
>>52279816
Maybe the player was annoying so he did that to get her to quit?
>>
>>52280422
I would have excused myself, gone to the bathroom, schlicked, washed my hands and face, and returned to make my next character.
>>
File: 1489889133653.gif (1MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
1489889133653.gif
1MB, 500x268px
>DM has us in an alternate reality where the party's sex is flipped.
>Very Masculine to Very feminine, while androgynous remained androgynous but with different parts.
>Half-orc barbarian turned into bombshell green amazon. Human cleric turned into a well-endowed nun fetish.
>My Half-elf sorc got B-cups and some make-up.

>Orc and cleric start fooling around every opportunity and seducing everyone in our way.
>Have to hold party's valuables (Like the clerics holy symbol) while the orc kills the mayor with snu-snu and cleric gives the dragonborn captain of the guard a tit-job since the prostitutes can't handle him.
>Do the party's shopping and basic mundane tasks as the dynamic titty duo earn "favors" from the local powers
>Basically acting like a normal person on a quest
>Eventually we break into evil alternate reality king's treasury and get the magical MacGuffin and are whisked backed to normal reality.
>However because of how quick we were yanked back and the sudden change back to normal bodies we lost our memory of the alternate reality.

DM didn't know this at the time but a few days before we started the gender-flip sessions I had started taking my hormones. I have no idea what to do with my character now. Keep them as a effeminate sorcerer, go full trap on them. Girdle of gender reversal?
>>
>>52245169
There's usually romance in my games but fuck I don't RP it out that's fucked. Mostly it's handled by the player themselves.

An example being one of the players married a powerful Lord's daughter to secure more land. We don't spend time roleplaying it out but rather if the player wants to bring up anything of note (pregnancy, death, etc) we can roll for that, etc.

I will sometimes have a romantic plot between NPC's that plays out in order to bring out a complication within a questline but fuck off with your ERP shit.
>>
>>52280844
I vote trap
>>
>>52279816
>Granted the female player never returned
I have a feeling she wasn't up for it
>>
>>52255222

wow, Check.
>>
>>52280844

-=always-stay-trap=-
>>
>>52280844
I vote trap since it seems more interesting. Not because of transition, but if it hits too close to home in an escapist game, then leave it.
>>
>>52245169

I started a radio show where my best friend and i are bards who always real life jam.

Our Gm is just letting us do that. So it's the literal reverse of what the thread is about, but i feel it still applies!

>>52261696
This is juicy.
>>52280844
Shout out to a fellow trap.

The show is called Cool Cat and Hot Dog
>>
>>52245169
The other player did.

>he would always play ripped nearly naked barbarians
>I was closeted, then I wasn't closeted.
>he stopped playing barbarians after I was outed.
>Thought that was weird. So I asked these magical realm threads "wat do?"
>Anons told me to talk to him, so I did.
>learned that we shared realms.
>been dating for a few months now.
>>
File: 1449761175476.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
1449761175476.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>>52245169
>GM tries to do body horror
>TFW it's actually your magical realm
>>
>>52286221

That's nice anon i hope that you're top.
>>
>>52261696
>the half vampire gnoll barbarian.

You're a piece of shit and you should feel bad.
>>
File: 1472897885237.jpg (42KB, 460x377px) Image search: [Google]
1472897885237.jpg
42KB, 460x377px
>>52286780
Why you mad brah? Just playing a make believe with some friends. Chillin, having a good time. Not like my gnollin was hurtin anyone real. What you haitin brah?
>>
My DM has managed to incorperate 3 of my major realms into this campaign
Childhood crushes
Discovering sexuality
Mind numbing anal sex
>>
>>52246684
It's no fun unless your character gets forced into the shit he doesn't like
>>
>>52287472
Do tell more
>>
>>52287472

Go on.
>>
>>52287600
Not much to tell, lil kid discovers he has a massive craving for dick and is a power bottom, this is a blue board anon I've already said too much.
>>
File: 075.jpg (394KB, 1095x1600px) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
394KB, 1095x1600px
>>52287472
Close to mine

>Childhood friends
>Vanilla
>Tomboy
>>
>>52287624
Has it or will it progress to the point where the only thing said kid thinks about in his day to day life is cocks and how to best get to the next one? That's my favorite.
>>
>>52288121
Maybe when he's imprisoned for war crimes, or my DM admits he's gay for me and we turn it into a two man ERP campaign
>>
File: Pw3ItGk.png (68KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
Pw3ItGk.png
68KB, 271x288px
>>52261696
Not bad
>>
>>52245169
I'm finally going to give in to my DM's relentless /u/-boating. Does that count?
>>
>>52246684
Try going one layer deeper, anon.
You want it to happen.
Your character wants it to happen.
But neither of you can let it happen because it would ruin your respective lives.
>>
>>52245169
Technically yes but then again it -was- a lewd game.
>>
>>52279816
>rapes her to the point where she starts moaning in pleasure
That's really not how rape works, and I'm guessing the GM enforced this? Because from the player leaving I'd wager she wasn't enjoying it to be the one talking about her character moaning herself.
>>
>>52280844
>in-game gender has to match IRL gender

I never understood this, if you wanted to play an effeminate character why didn't you play a female or such to begin with?
>>
>>52259260
Unless you are 12' tall or someone with direct lineage to a spinisaurus, isn't that unhealthy?
>>
>>52259260
Go on
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 428x410px
>>52251677
Why am I reading this
Why am I enjoying this
>>
>>52292357
You have good tastes
>>
>>52280400
>both partners are pushed to their sexual limits
oh yes, i like this new fetish
>>
My GM and I, and in extension the group as well, are all degenerates that love teen characters falling in love, going crazy from piloting giant mind robots, and creating inter-personal drama. The RP gets pretty intense.

Unfortunately my character isn't the first character to be impregnated by the love of her life - but I'm still holding out to be the first to pop her cherry!
>>
>>52292357
Any requests for a continuation?
>>
>>52298518
yes, go on.
>>
>>52298539
Ideas then?
>>
>>52245169

No, this never happened, to me, or to any of you.

Quit making up shit on /tg/.
>>
>>52300737
I've seen some shit
>>
>>52288842
>That's really not how rape works

But it is. Women love it if you violate them well enough.
>>
>>52301092
Sure, I mean pets love you after you beat them into submission. It's a dominance thing right?
>>
>>52279674
Depends on what your fetish is. well?
>>
File: vader_NOOOO.jpg (42KB, 450x507px) Image search: [Google]
vader_NOOOO.jpg
42KB, 450x507px
>>52251677
>that story
Absolutely heretical

>mfw I have a boner either way
>>
>>52302890
You're welcome
>>
>>52245169
not exactly his idea BUT there was one time one of our, then, new member of the session was roleplaying this creepy fighter with a thing for kobolds.

>he went around town looking for shops
>he rolls to check if there's a slave market there selling kobolds
>okay.jpg
>HITS A 20
>"...yes. You found a slave market selling kobolds."
>he went in there, wanted to pick one they're selling
>party cleric tried to roll for persuasion to dissuade him otherwise
>failed
>bought her for 50gp
>spent quite some time picking and buying her a little dress before we set off

to be fair, we did get to convince him to "free" her but now she's a maid in our safehouse currently i never get the chance to buy one myself

there's also a session when one of our old players went ahead and seduced a lizard queen while playing as a naked dragonborn iirc. i wasn't there so i don't know the whole story other than what they recapped
>>
>>52303919
To be honest that doesn't sound very creeoy, but just basic case of doing it for lulz. I mean if he had kobold fetish there would have been steamy kobold maid bdsm.
>>
>>52303944
honestly it would devolve into that at some point since he's basically trying to act lewdly with the two kobolds in the party too before he took a vow from Tyr to stop it
>>
>>52301044
Please share with the class.
>>
>>52271992
My sides, anon. Thank you for the laugh.
>>
File: conan-1.jpg (578KB, 1528x1920px) Image search: [Google]
conan-1.jpg
578KB, 1528x1920px
>>52245169
Never because I play with people who actually trim their neckbeard and understand that there's better environments to get their rocks off and that the group isn't there for that, though I know at least two of them ERP semi regularly. Joke's on them, I've a physical dominance fetish and play accordingly. While never outright sexual at the table, I know the level of detail I give for my character establishing himself as the top dog, ocassionally quite violently, sometimes makes them uncomfortable.
>>
File: IMG_1491.jpg (63KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1491.jpg
63KB, 480x270px
>>52245169
In Exalted, my character had a crazy Abyssal that fell in love with him and kept trying to capture him. For those not familiar, Abyssals are basically superhumans working for omnicidal ghosts to kill all Creation. Apparently she wanted to take him and kill him last.

Yandere is my fetish. I am horribly disappointed that game wasn't an ERP or I would have been all over that.
>>
>>52245169

My DM is very stoic in some ways, so I don't know if some of the stuff he puts in counts as fetishes. For example: Talking beards, Endermen (i.e., Minecraft), and a possible scaly (Again, very hard to tell with him. He actually handles dragonborn like a race, and not yiff idols, but he has quite a few of them very prominently in the campaign)
>>
>>52308682
What is fetishy about talking beards?
>>
File: IMG_1250.png (2MB, 1135x976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1250.png
2MB, 1135x976px
>>52308606
Oh yeah, something important to note. I was -not- a Solar during this, I was playing a Dragonblooded. They'd been childhood friends before she failed to exalt as a Dragonblooded, then when she realized she couldn't marry him and was essentially going to be ignored by her family, she attempted suicide. Then a Deathlord made her an offer.

Solars talk all the time about how crazy Lunar waifus are, but at least they're technically stronger than Lunars. Dragonblooded are at the bottom of the totem pole, Abyssals are at the top. Imagine having Superman as a crazed stalker that wants to capture you to keep you safe from all those hussies that keep looking at you on the street. Now imagine they also want to fuck you to near-death, and watch the world burn before you both kill each other last All romantic-like.

That's what my character had to dodge to avoid getting Bad End-ed. And it was hot as fuck.
>>
>>52308755
The beard might just be some sort of parasite, but it was oddly specific the way it acted.
>>
>>52308917
Sounds like something I came across on the Dwarf Fortress forums, actually.
>>
>>52245169
Yes, but it turned out to be her guess of what my magical realm was because she was trying to get into pants.

My magical realm is fairly shallow and vanilla.
>>
>>52245169
My DM puts really strong girls into the vast majority of the characters we meet. Is this magical realm?
>>
File: 1479219457831.png (126KB, 352x390px) Image search: [Google]
1479219457831.png
126KB, 352x390px
>>52251677
>>
>>52309867
No, just good tastes
>>
>>52309844
Did it work?
>>
File: 1470603031076.png (5KB, 194x205px) Image search: [Google]
1470603031076.png
5KB, 194x205px
>>52245169
GM had my character raped by a barely legal dragoness once. I was diamonds the entire time.
>>
>>52311015
Obviously. It still took much longer than it should have.
>>
>>52311082
"dragoness" as in girl cosplaying a dragon or dragoness as in the good kind?
>>
>>52311920
You ever seen Shrek?

It's like that, but anon's character was more of an ass.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 194x260px
>>52245169
>Be DM
>Make bandit dungeon where they keep a Giant Toad in a pit as a garbage disposal system.
>Party fights toad and kills it before it eats anyone
>Party Druid wildshapes into a Giant Toad all the time now and eats people
>She deliberately seems to choose doing this in spite of other, better wildshape choices at this point
>Party now executes annoying enemies by knocking them out and making her swallow and digest them.
>Mfw I'm a closet Vorefag and she's not showing any signs of stopping
>>
>>52311082
This dragoness, describe her to me.

>>52312590
See, when you say he was an ass...
>>
>>52308606
My nigga.
I've always wanted to RP a situation with a yandere, but I'd risk revealing my power level in the process. One of my characters was seduced by a woman who turned out to be yandere, but I ended up becoming the DM, so I had to retire the character and his seductress.
It's just not the same when you know what the yandere is doing next.
I had considered adding a male version in one of my campaigns, but it seems like it would come off as rapey, so I'm probably not going to.
>>
>>52312590
You have a great GM
Storytime it?
>>
>>52312969
>YFW you end up in a situation where you're forced to betray the party
>YFW the party knocks you out instead of just killing you
>>
>>52312969
Question,
How does your DM handle the possibility of her changing back to human form with a full belly?
I need to know, for reasons
>>
File: 1487428053908.jpg (155KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487428053908.jpg
155KB, 640x720px
>>52311920
The latter, naturally.

>>52313911
Well, the biggest thing about her was that she was incredibly naive. When I say barely legal I meant it in the context that, by dragon aging speed, she'd JUST in recent years reached technical adulthood and was still maturing up. I suppose that's the biggest reason why my character's panicked appeasing comments after being dragged back to her lair were misconstrued as him trying to win her heart. That being said, she was monstrously possessive of my character, and tried at one point to kill another party member who was flirting sarcastically with me. Physically speaking, she was a black dragon with a penchant with adding an over exaggerated cat-like quality to every movement, and when it became apparent what was about to happened, my GM tried to soften the blow by pointing out that she was quite 'bottom heavy'.

>>52314298
To make a long story short, we were hired to find and kill her to begin with because she'd been killing cattle and attacking people on the road. She easily beat us and nearly killed us the first time we fought her, and only got away because of a lucky Deck of Many Things draw earlier in the game. We went back the next day to try a more diplomatic approach, aka I charm her and tell her to piss off, but all that ended up doing is putting the idea in her head that I genuinely meant all the panicked compliments I paid her while she was under the influence of my spells. She fell head over heels, dragged me back to her lair, and given that I made no attempts to escape (I'd have drowned) she assumed that meant I was DTF and jumped me. A few in-game hours later, I'm returned to the party, stockholm syndrome'd up with my new dragon wife in tow.

I miss that game.
>>
File: Mercy.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>52314693
>bottom heavy

Thank you, anon. I think I'll be able to ride out the month off of that second-hand magic realm.

Man, I really need to find a game.
>>
>>52314312
>>52314400
I'm actually the DM, and player tensions are high enough I feel that if I don't intervene next session she might end up knocking out the party's monk and by the time anyone notices she'll be long digested and in a latrine somewhere. I can hope.

On the subject of fullness, I rule that Small Sized creatures that she digests as a frog are acidified enough to be mushy remains by the time she turns back, with a slightly bloated belly. Medium or larger require a constitution save unless they've been thoroughly digested and on a failed save she takes some force damage from the shift and has a 9-months-pregnant belly for quite a few hours. Large sized creatures haven't been tried yet but if she goes there, there's a serious risk of internal injury of she changes back which she has been made aware of.
>>
File: IMG_3507.jpg (48KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3507.jpg
48KB, 300x250px
>>52255222
Holy fuck
>>
>>52315074
I'm tempted to do this when I roll my druid, surely my group won't notice. Sometimes I woe the fact that this is the fetish my brain chose. God help me.
>>
>>52315074
Offer her custom feats that "support", read encourage, her habit, you know you want to, and odds are she'll like them

Though seriously, if you do do something like that you better have a few custom feats for everyone, just so you're not showing favoritism

>I feel that if I don't intervene next session she might end up knocking out the party's monk and by the time anyone notices she'll be long digested and in a latrine somewhere. I can hope.
I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't REALLY tempted to suggest you just let this little inter-PC conflict play out,
Though I'd "good DM" thing to do in this context is make sure they have an out but (as long as it's not causing OOC conflict) don't force them to deescalate if they really want to kill each other

Also you got any fun storytimes of her and her meals or do you run the risk of them browsing /tg/ or something like that?

>>52315345
If it's shown to be in character it probably won't be a problem, though I may be biased, I'd be lying if I wasn't tempted to do the same if I ever played a druid
Though the thing it really makes me want to do is try to find/create custom feats/magic items/spells/ect to support such a play style
>>
>>52314693
>Bottom heavy dragoness
>Snu snu'd you so hard you were stockholm syndrome'd in record time
You lucky fucker

>I miss that game.
Aw, I take it it fell apart or something?
Well if nothing else I hope your PC got to go on MANY semiwilling visits to her "cave", if not implied in game then in your dreams

>>52315074
>I'm actually the DM, and player tensions are high enough I feel that if I don't intervene next session she might end up knocking out the party's monk and by the time anyone notices she'll be long digested and in a latrine somewhere. I can hope.
Everything about that I like
If it somehow comes to pass I really hope you'll have an excuse to story time it one day
>>
File: 1479427708684.gif (139KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479427708684.gif
139KB, 500x281px
>>52316219
It didn't so much as fall apart as the DM started allowing us to apply templates to our characters without thinking, not realizing it'd lead to balancing issues. He forced the half-devil template onto my character after I sold my soul to this font of necromantic energy (To get the power to save the party) and let the God-hand do the same to ease the sudden power difference. After that session we got through one more before he decided he didn't want to be bothered trying to work it out.

While it lasted, the icing on the cake with the dragoness though was that she got pregnant from it and seemed to enjoy the idea of being what would basically have been my character's broodmare, and the fact that I had what is basically my ideal waifu/boner fuel had me 100% enthralled with that game.
>>
>>52316646
>Not getting fucked so hard by the dragoness that you end up with half-dragon template
DM had a golden opportunity
>>
>>52316646
>game fell apart and cucked you out of a dragon waifu broodmare
you poor, POOR man
>>
>>52245169
My 6'1, athletically built female space marine character (no, not the WH40k ones, this is in another setting) looks like some kinda amazon but in reality is kind of shy and self conscious of her appaearance.

NPC comes along that's a 5'1, androgynous guy scientist nerd that not only wasn't intimidated by my characters appearance but went on to relentlessly tease her and engage in frequent flirting that just sent her into a fit of blushing and flustered stuttering. Eventually the two had a fade to black moment, something that was initiated by her, something I don't think the GM expected...maybe.

My fetish is tall, athletic women being shy and introverted, and being dominated or lovingly embraced by those much shorter and physically weaker than them. Is that weird?
>>
File: the most common fetish on tg.png (322KB, 500x1720px) Image search: [Google]
the most common fetish on tg.png
322KB, 500x1720px
>>52317048
Nah, it's pretty vanilla all things considered.
>>
>>52314693

This is high teir
>>
>>52317085

This is also high tier, and my jam.
>>
>>52317085
And then she dies while jousting because of sabotage and a hidden posioned rod in her oponent's spear.

Fuck you, Chris.
>>
>>52317585
>weak boyfriend watches his girl take another man's huge rod
>that's my fetish
>>
File: the only good ntr.jpg (2MB, 1196x4924px) Image search: [Google]
the only good ntr.jpg
2MB, 1196x4924px
>>52317856
NTR go and stay go
>>
>>52246684
The ideal party would be 4 shota BFFs desu. No lewd. Just cute boys adventuring. I will never find a game like this though.
>>
File: 1482944012462.png (37KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1482944012462.png
37KB, 235x235px
>>52279816
>>52286225
>>52312969
>>
>>52318146
Are you sure?
>>
>>52317902
... That comic is glorious, is there more to it?
>>
>>52318238
That's not what i meant by game. I've played four swords before, yes.
>>
>>52318146
>4 shota BFFs
>And they have to escape from femdom /ss/ land
>>
>>52318639
Why would you want to, though?
>>
>>52318639
no no no, no girls
if you must have lewd predators make them men
>>
>>52319110
If not girls then the only suitable lewd predators are other boys
>>
>>52319190
monsterboys ?
>>
>>52319211
Of course
>>
>>52319190
predator boys be late teens at least though, with tough bods
>>
>>52319367
No, cute predatory monsterboys after our shotadventurers
>>
>>52318280
You've probably not got sadpanda available given not knowing it, but here's the link anyways https://exhentai.org/g/628602/25efdc9d66/
>>
>>52312969
>>52315074

Seconding >>52315927's request for storytime
>>
>>52319608
no sadpanda ;(
>>
File: Happy.jpg (21KB, 271x400px) Image search: [Google]
Happy.jpg
21KB, 271x400px
>>52245169
When he made my druid the target of a super-powerful yandere sorcerer-princess.
And then he made her an important recurring character.
>>
>>52317856
>>52317585
That wouldn't make a bad BBEG, come to think of it. An unhinged, super talented bard who is trying to expose (and subsequently destroy) the dark underbelly of high society because it lost him his one true love.
He could be a charming lady's man, who is hard to nail down because he has friends in very high places. I'd play it.
>>
>>52316878
>>52316955
Well, I mean I kind of did.

But he's making me want to salvage the game somehow now.

And I've just planted the idea of him playing the dragon and his wizard's kid
and he seems up for it.

so....maybe story times from him soon?

Also
he forgot to mention he got the dragon to fall in love with him via a mask of permanent charm person a dwarf necromancer was planning to use to woo his sister

Wrote a love letter and everything, made that dwarf fucker a creeper who drained the youth from one of their npc friends, the only non pc to live through the fight

Because of a ghoul and troll skeleton. and the fact the dwarf necro had the powers of a wraith

ahhh

good times. It seems the wizards family was just very rapeable in general. which was a joke for the campaign actually
>>
>>52319367
>>52319401
Now when you say predators....
>>
>>52255222
Glad this board is slow, woulda missed these gets
>>
>>52312969
>>52315074
>Vorish druid girl
>DM that indulges her
Your group is lucky
Thirding storytime if you have any
>>
>>52320210
>permanent charm perso
Seems a little overpowered
>>
>>52321474
Well it couldn't be turned off, so he mostly kept it because yeah, it was fucking powerful and could be abused by others easily

He also used it to make a tribe of goblins try and be civilized and (accidentally) worship him as a god called the mandsome hand, as I mispronounced handsome man while putting on a gurgling voice for the disgusting chief.

I like fucking with my players if you can't tell, but not in deadly ways.
>>
>>52321528
>I like fucking with my players if you can't tell, but not in deadly ways.
You are a good DM
Even if throwing that player a bone fetishwise wasn't intentional
If it was and the rest of the players are fine with it too, you are a great DM
>>
>>52321368
Who knew there were so many fellow vorefags on /tg/?
>>
>>52321649
Hang around the dragon threads if you ever have the time, you'll see plenty
>>
>>52321649
Did you miss the thread we had a few days ago about polymorphing and cannibalism that got derailed into "Sorceress BBEG transforms into dragon, vore ensues"?
>>
>>52321737
That sounds amazing, dammit!
>>
>>52321787
It's archived: >>52221853
>>
File: Freud.jpg (58KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Freud.jpg
58KB, 900x600px
>Vore.

As an armchair psychologist, this is the one fetish I could never find a satisfying explanation to.

Does it stem from self loathing?
A desire to shed your destructive ego?
A need to be enveloped by a stronger presence?
Or what? Something made you degenerates this way.
>>
>>52321587
Well I don't dm often, but when I do I tend to leave an impact.

Like Gringot, the gay gnome merchant who the usual dm is adamant in calling a rapist.

He wasn't, he was just a massive pervert who spied on them in a bathhouse and other shenanigans. I made the shrillest, airiest voice I could for him, and now I can't play a gnome because they fear his return. And when ever he's mentioned I say

"HELLO TWAVVELERS, MAY I INTEREST YOU IN MY WARES"? Usually followed by hot stuff or big guy in the same, ear grating voice

The hatred for this character runs deep. Probably because of his voice.

Also, I've agreed to run a game for the daughter of the dragon and the mage.

Also it wasn't, I just thought it'd be funny. Though the paladin in the group did leave, but not because it was fetishy, more because the dragoness was an evil creature through and through and well...paladins can't work with them.

And I should've expected he had a thing for dragons from a different game later on, where I am/was a player.
>>
>>52321849
>Does it stem from self loathing?
>A desire to shed your destructive ego?
>A need to be enveloped by a stronger presence?
These are part of it, to varying degrees, for many vorefags. There's also a general connection to sexualized domination and submission found in other fetishes.

The component you're missing is that most vorefags see the extreme gluttony involved in eating another person as erotic in itself. It's more than just being absorbed by the dom, or being bound in a warm fleshy sack. It has to be connected to eating, and all the things the act of eating entails.

Vore is an extremely complicated fetish, though, and I could probably write pages about all the little sub-themes and aspects of it.
>>
>>52318146
Sounds pretty homo
>>
File: 1485906291433.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485906291433.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>52288115

A connoiseur ey?
>>
>>52255222
A check
>>
>>52319936
Ok I'll teach you a little secret, young grasshopper

You may attempt to dodge the panga by changing the url from
> https://exhentai.org/g/628602/25efdc9d66/
to
> http://g.e-hentai.org/g/628602/25efdc9d66/

If the porn in question holds no forbidden elements (i.e. loli), then the access shall be available.
But don't forget to remove the -s from https, or it'll error you up.
>>
File: dullahan.png (718KB, 592x1604px) Image search: [Google]
dullahan.png
718KB, 592x1604px
>GM has a parasitic floating dullahan head take off some barbarian's head and attaches itself onto the neck, taking over her body

I have no fucking idea why that turned me on
>>
>>52322655
>Powerful woman receives head
>>
File: 1489920061866.png (4MB, 2391x3087px) Image search: [Google]
1489920061866.png
4MB, 2391x3087px
>>52323112

My fucking sides. May you receive head from many powerful women.
>>
>>52321849
Real far off the mark on all accounts for me at leats, I just love power/getting dommed and lips/tongues are erotic
>>
>>52247961
No.
IT'S JUSTICE.
>>
>>52321934
I'd say it's more dominance than gluttony
>>
>>52321849

I'm not into hard vore, but I am into soft vore; as well as unbirthing, which is considered a related fetish. The thing for me is excess; I enjoy excessive things. Excessive gluttony, excessive wrath, excessive lust; I just don't like snuff, which is why hard vore/digestion kills my boner. Unbirthing I greatly enjoy as a vessel for transformation via pregnancy, though.
>>
>>52314202
Yeah, male yandere comes off as rape-y easily. Granted, so does female yandere, but people don't find that as bad as the other way around for some reason.

The game I mentioned is still going on, but I haven't done anything with her because the normal in-character thing to do that wouldn't reveal my powerlevel is "Get the fuck away". Course, trying to do that has been interesting when your yandere can solo armies, then raise them as zombies to help her catch you. Powerlevel aside, it's definitely been fun to play out. Right now my character's torn because they used to be close friends, to the point that when he had a chance to kill her he didn't, but she's also kinda trying to capture him and presumably lock him up somewhere, so that's a thing. She's been surprisingly cutesy at times though, when she's not being completely insane. I feel like he might like her a bit too but doesn't want to follow through cause he kinda likes not being tied up to a bed his whole life.
>>
File: Basically_d.png (21KB, 176x232px) Image search: [Google]
Basically_d.png
21KB, 176x232px
>>52326784
>but people don't find that as bad as the other way around for some reason
Probably because rape just isn't as bad for us. Sure, guys get all the mental trauma and the ensuing depression and anxiety, not to mention persistent and debilitating sexual phobias, but at least we won't get pregnant or have our insides all mashed up from the experience.
>>
>>52322655
possession maybe? I dunno that sounds really specific.
>>
>>52321849
Being neither predfag nor preyfag, rather a voyeurfag, I just enjoy big girls eating big meals and getting fat off it.
Gluttony is hot as hell, and there's nothing more gluttonous than eating another living creature whole.
>>
>>52322546
Why not just create an account? Easy as fuck and free. Then you can enjoy all loli, guro, beastiality and everything vanilla too.
>>
>>52322655
YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A REGULAR DULLAHAN BUT WAS ME, D---

meh, nevermind
>>
>>52322007
No homo, just boys cuddling boys
>>
File: 7f2.jpg (117KB, 587x645px) Image search: [Google]
7f2.jpg
117KB, 587x645px
>>52248504
>However, one of the players I sleep with will soon be picking up a game
>one of
>>
>>52288842
actually a pretty large amount of female rape victims reach orgasm
>>
>>52327431
The account needs to be "live" for a while, which makes people think it's more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>52329736
Does it now? Good thing I made mine long ago. It still is worth it if you're into hentai manga though. We're talking about biggest archive of all sorts of hentai mangos on the internet and you don't even have to pay for it.
>>
>>52329837
Well, what's their collection compared to others, like nhentai? And why even have the anon ban in the first place, I don't wank to 2d girls getting plastered and want to acknowledge it.
>>
>>52330325
Exhentai exists just because advertisers won't allow "extreme content" on e-hentai.
>>
>>52329673
Like me, he's probably a poly who lives in Fucking Utah(The part that actually does the fucking) Shit gets weird here. Actually there's a couple stories I could tell you guys about people even more batshit crazy than the averagely crazy people around here.
>>
>>52330383
Perhaps another day I'll deign to learn how deep that rabbit hole goes. Until then, thank you for the explanation.

>>52330465
Not him, but still curious.
>>
>>52330570
Alright, let me set a little background info here. Poly dating works the same as normal dating, you just never stop seeing other people, and you may or may not be Fucking them. In general it works because you communicate with people, everyone's on the level, etc. There's a system, and it works for the most part. A lot of you'll disagree, but this isn't about that, this is about the people who defy even these rules and are beyond the point of sanity.

Then there's the boyfriend of the girl I was dating up until a few weeks back. Let me summarize his situation with a couple of bullet points that most will claim are bullshit:

-He's got a full-on cuckold fetish. I only met the girl because he wanted a video of someone Fucking her.

- His cousin claims to a lesbian, yet proudly exclaimed to the girlfriend about sucking his cock.

-His "best friend" seems to be the biggest degenerate of the bunch, and leader of the three. 90% of my interactions with him were like /d/iscussions, except not nearly as classy.

-The Girl, who went along with the cuck fetish still thinks they're going to get married in an LDS temple... AND foursome it with the friend and the cousin.

As you can imagine, I no longer have anything to do with these people.
>>
>>52315074
For you anon
>>>/trash/8338866
>>>/trash/8338942
>>
>>52330962

How fat are these people? It's of utmost importance that I know this.
>>
>>52331093
Cousin was "Fuckably Chunky" like just thick enough that if she's confident it's sexy as hell, but otherwise she'll look awkward.

Guy could've been in a commercial for men's clothing. Pretty good looking. Average build. Nice beard too, I'll give him that.

Friend was stocky, but by no means fat. Built more like a tall Dwarf.

And girl... well, her body is usually found in porn videos under "big titted teen." Terrible lay though. Wouldnt let me give her oral, wouldn't give me oral, and was limp as a fish during sex.
>>
>>52245169
Watersports
I was sorta neutral on it beforehand but it was mixed in with other fetishes I really like such as Femdom, orcs, humiliation, musclegirls, and smothering
>>
>>52332790
This isn't a "name your fetish" thread, it's a storytime thread about your fetishes leaking into a game.
>>
>>52329717
Citation needed.
>>
>>52333329
Not him and don't got a citation, but orgasming is a mostly involuntary process linked to physical stimuli, mental enjoyment isn't necessary
>>
File: 1365680934396.jpg (39KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
1365680934396.jpg
39KB, 344x291px
>>52334392
You're an idiot.

>dry, rough fucking is pleasantly stimulating and capable of producing orgasms
>>
>>52330570
Do tell before the thread dies.
>>
>>52335089
Tell what? Did you mean >>52331360?
>>
>>52280844
You should admit yourself to a mental hospital.
>>
>>52336875
this desu
>>
>>52335437
Ohh right, well is there more?
>>
File: (Angry_Bard_Noises).gif (302KB, 294x266px) Image search: [Google]
(Angry_Bard_Noises).gif
302KB, 294x266px
>>52336875
For what, liking girly clothes?
Mental hospitals are for deranged individuals who are a danger to themselves or others, not people who act in ways that ruin your "safe space" and make you uncomfortable. I swear, snowflakes like you are almost as bad as the assholes who pump their kids full of meds once they show the first sign of deviance.
>>
File: wall of disappointment.gif (3MB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
wall of disappointment.gif
3MB, 400x255px
>>52339769
>Falling for cheap bait
>>
>>52280844
Tell the DM that you think exploring impressions left by the alternate reality is an interesting character development venue and ask if your sorc can gradually regain those memories.

Don't ask for a girdle outright, keep char as trap for a while. Eventually maybe make the girdle an IC personal pursuit.

Slow and steady, anon, don't rush.
>>
>>52246684
This is why you always give your characters a theme that lends itself to your magical realm. I had a female character that loved children just so I could indulge my pregnancy fetish. No regrets.
>>
>>52340708
You just summed up why I enjoy playing weakwilled healers
>>
>>52288241
>>52287624
>>52287472
....Joe?
>>
>>52245169
I actually have no idea what our GMs magical realm is, but he does seem open to degenerate shit in general even if we only suggest anything as a joke, so I'm sure he's incorporated plenty of his own fetishes at times.
>>
>>52279816
Either your GM ripped off Galaxy of Terror stupidly hard or you're full of shit.
>>
>>52329837
>Does it now?
Yes, you need like a week for them to synch now.

Years ago when I first made it, it was instant as well, but recently tried just to see what the fucking problem was and found out that there is indeed a delay.
>>
>>52339467
I don't know, it's not my story.

And unfortunately, I haven't played enough games to have an experience worth telling.
>>
>>52340788
Oh fuck I've been caught
>>
>>52336875
This you Heretic
>>
>>52339467
PolyAnon here. Not really. I had very little interactions with these people, mostly just the girl. She showed me some of the texts from these three...

Friend was nothing but innuendo and the assumption that every event led to sex. A lot of his texts were "What are you doing right now?"

Guy always sweet-talked her, then led around to her making a porno with me or someone else to send it to him.

Cousin seemed normal... honestly just sexually confused... of course, she made the decision to sleep with her cousin, so she's definitely got issues.

Honestly I'm most sorry for the girl. She honestly believes that she's going to get a solid relationship out of this. Worse, she knows how fucked up it is, but she's still going along with it anyway because "He's my Boyfriend." She's probably going to be the one most hurt out of it all.

I'm just gonna end by saying that if any of you guys are gunning for a threesome, hell, even a normal relationship, just make sure you talk things out and let every party know what they're getting into before you jump right into it.

Oh, and a great body doesn't equate a good lay.
>>
File: whoa.gif (927KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.gif
927KB, 301x300px
>>52314693
>>
>>52344169
Holy shit that sounds like a true clusterfuck. And I completely agree with your advice. People need to expect the same things from a relationship or it goes to hell quickly.
>>
>>52343757
kek
>>
>>52340788
It's a reference to something?
>>
>>52344169
>I'm just gonna end by saying that if any of you guys are gunning for a threesome, hell, even a normal relationship, just make sure you talk things out and let every party know what they're getting into before you jump right into it.
This, TALK ABOUT SHIT
>>
>>52261696
I'm disappointed in my boner.
>>
>>52349995
No, I just recognized the guy who posted these is all.
>>
>>52287624
Text ain't NSFW
>>
File: 22849-15512-28660.jpg (58KB, 567x642px) Image search: [Google]
22849-15512-28660.jpg
58KB, 567x642px
>>52255222
>>
>>52317902

This is the best possible solution.
>>
>>52321849
It's the idea that all the emotional value of a person (their thoughts, relationships, potential, etc) mean nothing to the purely instinct-driven predator that just sees the thing it's eating as a piece of food.
>>
>>52357590
Forgot to add that the revelry comes from the thought of shedding reason and giving in to such base desires.
>>
>>52321849
Domination thing for me
>>
>>52321849
Saying 'I like vore' is about as useful as saying 'I like sex'

It's technically correct but there are so many sub-fetishes, angles, themes and preferences that it's not helpful to understand where someone is really coming from.
>>
>>52245169
Yes, but I regretted it really fast because it felt shoehorned in.

It turns out I don't dislike magical realm because of the subject matter, I dislike magical realm because it seems to invariably go hand in hand with the writing quality or believability nosediving.
>>
>>52255222
Literally the tabs to one of my riffs I wrote
>>
My character rescued a fairy trapped in a bottle and she became a companion. The fairy became infatuated with my character.
>>
>>52364795
Did you make her bathe in a teacup full of your cum?
>>
>>52360575
I'd say that's more due to your DM's storytelling ability than any hard and fast rule
>>
>>52336875
But anon already did.
Who do you think put them on the hormones?
>>
>>52364845
Maybe, but I've had multiple groups and I feel like that happens every time, and seeing other people's examples feel like at least some of them might be pretty clunky in practice too.

Basically it feels like if the game wasn't already like that to begin with, trying to nudge in some magical realm tends to veer things in to a slightly more contrived/sitcom-ish direction all of a sudden.

And it's not like a kneejerk feeling on my part in response to magical realm, I've seen some games kind of nosedive unexpectedly and I had no idea what was going on and only found out later it was due to trying to slip in something like a giant fetish or something.
>>
File: kai1.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kai1.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
Most of everything in this thread has given me a boner.

Muh major realms include:

any non-human partner (within reason)
any domination fetishes (bdsm, mpreg, tentacle rape, vore (there are other types of vore)

You give me a beefcake or a femboi male partner, I would be on him like a fat kid on cake
>>
>>52321849
Where are you getting self-loathing and destructive egos from? Hopefully not just projecting. The fetish has such a broad spectrum, there's no simple "lol I wanna eat fags" / "suck enough to want all my problems taken away" answer here.
>>
>>52245169
see
>>52247378
Times the GM has done ERP shit and I liked it... Not really. I'm not one for ERP. I don't dislike it when the setting is allowing and it isn't pants-on-head stupid, but I never LIKE it.
>>
>>52368990
>Hopefully not just projecting.
Probably assumes "One partner dies"="Either wants to kill people or to die"
>>
>>52317902
Its things like this that make me really glad I got into trap hentai
>>
>>52321849

Another vorefag here, definitely not prey.

I think the ultimate eroticism for me is the absolute domination a predator has over prey. Can you this of anything that assert dominance more than literally eating someone and shitting them out?

There's also the general big belly/gluttony fetish.

Finally there's my love for women in pain/peril. The thought of a girl panicking and struggling as she is swallowed whole... I could go on but I'd be getting into stuff even /d/ shies away from. It's incredibly sadistic.

THe general consensus I see is that "Vore Fetish=Wants to be eaten" and while I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a huge portion of the community, there are people like me who definitely DO NOT WANT to be eaten but are totally into it happening to someone else. I'm just as confused about wanting to be prey as you are, but its the same confusion I have towards someone wanting to be degraded, cucked, etc. Vore is just another extreme type of BDSM and I'll always be dominant.

To sum it all up, Vore is just extreme BDSM. I think people get so caught up in the Eating thing that they don't see the dom/sub thing that underlies everything.
>>
I really want a GM at one point to give me a murder-waifu. Someone who enjoys slaughtering our enemies together as much as she is dedicated to me.

I'd even be fine with a combat adept waifu.
>>
>>52344169
>a great body doesn't equate a good lay
Oh, I know that already for sure.
>>
>>52367574
It's because to add something new to a story, you need to use your brain. Writing fiction is like playing bilndfolded chess and remembering where all the pieces are. So if you think with your dick, you're going to mess up the feel with the story, practically guaranteed, unless you're REALLY good at self-control.
>>
New campaign starting up, with the same players I've been playing with for ages. Sexual shit just isn't a thing with our games, there's been like 3 incidents in the last 7 years I can think of, or at least relating to me I guess.

We all rolled up characters blind, and with an unprecedented variety of material to choose from, to try and encourage some diversity. I'm a greaser from the 60s, simpler times, with some supernatural powers. One of my friends rolled up an android whose gender is pretty specifically indeterminable physically, but their natural clothes are a sailor suit, in the modern sense, which swings it a little.

Now, my character thinks robots are hella cool and futuristic and its totally awesome he gets to be friends with a real robot, even if said robot throws a tantrum any time anyone refers to it as not being human. They just want to be bros with a robot, and they're from a time where people would be baffled if you implied someone wasn't either male or female, so getting into the sexuality of this android is probably going to just be avoided entirely, logically speaking.

But holy fuck am I a fan of traps, Aigis, and Arpeggio of Blue Steel, and this is basically everything at once. This is not a friend I want to ERP with. The character I have made would not logically even consider lewds with their character. But good christ am I feeling tempted regardless.
>>
>>52245169

Yes. One of the PCs had a love interest, the spirit of a magic sword he was carrying. One of her ultimate powers was to manifest for a scene as how she looked when she was alive. Interestingly enough, I was playing as the PC's father, and she started flirting with me more out of boredom than anything else.

Very soon, we were fucking behind his back all the way up to his wedding day. I'm pretty sure the PC never found out.
>>
>>52315927
>>I feel that if I don't intervene next session she might end up knocking out the party's monk and by the time anyone notices she'll be long digested and in a latrine somewhere. I can hope.

Das hot
>>
>>52372918

Why would you even do that
>>
>>52373018

It was fun, and it was also what my character would do. The other guy never found out - I think - so what was the harm?
>>
>>52373140
It makes you an asshole
>>
Do you guys actually indulge fetishes in front of your friends? You don't think that's weird?
>>
>>52375726
I have made a new batch of friends just for that purpose.
>>
>>52375726
If you can't be honest in front of your friends, who can you be honest in front of?
People like you often end up coming off as the most autismal, because they obviously don't have friends they can trust, don't want to share potentially embarrassing things with even their best friends, or both.
>>
>>52375726
Not really, provided you have half decent friends
>>
>>52301234
Works for tigers and wolves and shit. But yes, thats unfortunately a bit of a taboo and part of the stigma surrounding it.
>>
>>52372598
>To sum it all up, Vore is just extreme BDSM.
It is for lots of people, but that hardly describes every aspect of the fetish. Unbirthing, non-fatal vore, and even a lot of willing fatal vore lacks the sadistic aspect.

Also I don't see how you can say you understand the fetish as a whole if you don't understand the motivations of the largest subgroup, the prey. I prefer the prey or observer role myself but I still understand what makes being a pred appealing - that's how I'm able to write pred characters from their perspective.
>>
>>52259400
Don't worry.
You will.
>>
>>52321649
Im not even a vorefag and I'm fourthing that storytime

>>52314693
You too buddy, that shits my jam
>>
>>52334659
Its possible. Not as likely as sex that is actually enjoyed, but its still totally possible.

Its the same way that a guy can cum at the end of being raped: the physical stimulation
>>
>>52379900
Leads to improper socialization in the animal and less than ideal behaviors
>>
File: 6ce.jpg (661KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
6ce.jpg
661KB, 900x900px
>>52372643
>I really want a GM at one point to give me a murder-waifu. Someone who enjoys slaughtering our enemies together as much as she is dedicated to me.

Have you played any of the recent Fire Emblem games?
Because the kind of girl you're describing is Peri from those games in a nutshell.

...might wanna check 'em out if you haven't already.
>>
>>52246684
That's why I always create characters that I can relate to, personality wise.
They always end up being multiclassed neutral lazy drunkards that are really versatile but aren't specially good at anything specific.
>>
File: b3e.jpg (252KB, 607x718px) Image search: [Google]
b3e.jpg
252KB, 607x718px
>GM wants to run a game of Vampire: The Masquerade
>My fetishes include fangs/sharp teeth, biting, and bloodplay

How fucked am I?
>>
File: Fuck dude.png (32KB, 196x201px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck dude.png
32KB, 196x201px
>>52248433
mfw orc fetish
mfw I want a chick who can cave in my ribcage with a punch or two
>>
>>52344169
As someone who is also poly, I second this notion of actually fucking communicating. Oh, and no to the OP, unless we count awful middle school borderline ERP.
>>
>>52388968
It's fine, White Wolf encourages your magical realm.
>>
>>52389066
I just want a chick who could break my pelvis going all out
>>
>>52388069
>citation needed
>>
/tg/ I'm into weight gain/pregnancy/anything with a big belly

I'm the dm

How do I take them to my magical realm in a pseudo post-apocalypse game
How do I make this girl's character get thicker than the thickest hair known to man
There's already something in the game that can double their size but that's just height
>>
>>52390687
Uh, have them find Immortan Joe's harem of pregnant chicks?
>>
>>52390687
You said it. You're the GM.
Homebrew something, and come up with some fluff that fits the setting. It might be some kind of scavenged superfood concentrate made to force-feed livestock, it might be an unholy homebrewed concoction of androstenone and rhinoceros hormones, or if there's magic/radioactive magic in your setting, it might be the blessing of the local cargo cult's animal god or the result of walking into a heavily irradiated area.
For God's sakes, though, take some precautions.
Make it a choice to trigger the whole thing, so that the player has the choice of whether or not to bite on the hook. Even if you avoid doing this so you can create a sense of horror, please, please make it something that progresses slowly and can be cured relatively easily.
Let it give bonuses and drawbacks, don't railroad her into not being able to cure it and for God's sakes don't try to convince her, because that'll out your objective this fast.
There's nothing wrong with getting a stiffy under the table and going back home to fix it, as long as you don't let it impact the game or the players.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 189x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 189x187px
Why is this thread almost 2 weeks old?
>>
We were playing a WWII themed FATE game and my (communist, like I am IRL) character got captured and tortured/bullied by fascist misogynistic Aryan ubermensch who made fun of my political beliefs and went on and on about the inferiority of my race and gender.

It was all in good fun because it was a light hearted game, but it still got me really flustered.
>>
>>52391942
Containment thread? Maybe some smart boy clocked on and left it up.
>>
>>52391942
Its one week and 1.5 days, bruh. At most will reach 1w2d with bumplimit approaching.
>>
>>52392169
>communist, like I am IRL
Gotta be 18 to post here kiddo
>>
File: Kaiokekxforty.jpg (9KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiokekxforty.jpg
9KB, 200x176px
>>52255222
>>
File: tmp_7831-1489212015432821539274.jpg (196KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7831-1489212015432821539274.jpg
196KB, 600x587px
>>52288115
>posting the shit translation
>>
>>52392216
What's bad about it?
>>
Nope, my magical realm is too specific for that.
>>
>>52394798
It's more that the other translation is very good.
>>
>>52311348
Tell us more.
>>
>>52288115
what is the name of this manga
>>
>Be DM
>Players (all male players) sent into dungeon by vampire (who the party did not bother investigating into at all, so they had no clue) to get his ancestral blade
>It's all a trap, one of his spawn is underground, waiting to kill and drain all of them
>Players try to talk her out of it, roll persuasion
>lolok let them try it, figure on a crit they can spare themselves
>Guy playing a female cleric crits
>Spawn wants her as a slave now, triggering my lesbian bondage boner

I had no intention of going down that path, but at that time, I saw no other plausible reasons for the vampire to let any of them live. Luckily they curbstomped her due to me making mistakes in planning and motivations, so crisis averted.
>>
>>52315074
Context?
>>
>>52395212
ok senpai, how would one find the "other"?
I only see that one variant in english when searching by name.

>>52395374
Chinatsu No Umi.
Says right there in the picture, dude.
>>
>>52391112
This. If it's subtle and if the players have the final say in whether or not it happens you're golden.

Magical Realms become a problem when players realize they are trapped in their DMs sexual fantasy. If you and your players hold mutual respect no one's gonna care about the BDSM cult they stumble onto, its when you straddle them with a leadther-clad gnoll who insists on calling the party sorcerer "Mistress" that people start feeling uncomfortable.
>>
>>52395881
well I'm blind. ignore me
>>
My group already knows what I'm into. It would be difficult if not impossible to lead them into my magical realm without them knowing.
>>
File: 1467325448348.jpg (57KB, 386x266px) Image search: [Google]
1467325448348.jpg
57KB, 386x266px
>>52327129
Depends on the rapist. It's not hard to fuck up a person's anus even worse than you can a vagina. A woman can find a way to penetrate too.
>>
I'm currently playing a fighter/rogue who is a closeted dragonfucker, but he keeps himself in check because "my family's honor" and he doesn't want to prove his cousin right.

At one party the bard threw at the crew's crib, the group's ninja slipped him some roofie and took him upstairs before she stripped him naked. He wakes up hungover and with a poisondusk lizardfolk next to him, also naked.

He has spent the rest of the campaign denying it ever happened while the ninja's been busy looking for some more long-lasting potions of enlarge person to do another reenactment of "The Bard and the Dragon".

>I jokingly made a bet with the ninja's player that if she got him his sword fixed(black gelatinous cube, no one checked the knowledge DC), he would take some bull's might and bear's endurance potions to split her sideways.
>I got the sword back and I'm just letting her stew in anticipation, because while I, the player, said he would, he has no obligation because as far as he's aware, she's just doing what's best for the party. And what's a fighter without the weapon he took weapon focus with?
>mfw
>>
File: tmp_7831-012062863593.jpg (351KB, 1098x1602px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7831-012062863593.jpg
351KB, 1098x1602px
>>52288115
>>52395881
It's entirely possible that this is nostalgia talking, but I think the SirC translation is a lot better.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.