[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barovia Changed Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: Baroviachangedme-Cord.png (444KB, 817x427px) Image search: [Google]
Baroviachangedme-Cord.png
444KB, 817x427px
So My group just finished our first 5e Ravenloft play-through, and were talking about how much our characters have changed through the course of the game. If you've played, how has your character changed? I'll start with the OP and some other pictures I've made.

Template Incoming
>>
File: Baroviachangedme.png (6KB, 814x422px) Image search: [Google]
Baroviachangedme.png
6KB, 814x422px
Template
>>
File: Baroviachangedme-Buck.png (431KB, 816x432px) Image search: [Google]
Baroviachangedme-Buck.png
431KB, 816x432px
>>
File: Baroviachangedme-Aakli.png (244KB, 818x425px) Image search: [Google]
Baroviachangedme-Aakli.png
244KB, 818x425px
>>
>>52240269
I'd bother but the only thing that changed about my character is that he went from wanting to do nothing with Barovia (with the excuse of "we're not from here so we don't know how things work") to wanting to defeat Strahd as quickly as possible.

He technically touched a cursed staff that made him more power hungry but it was also the second to last session we had so it didn't really matter.
>>
File: Change.png (408KB, 847x424px) Image search: [Google]
Change.png
408KB, 847x424px
>>
File: Heroes of the Spiderwoods.jpg (5MB, 2538x3994px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes of the Spiderwoods.jpg
5MB, 2538x3994px
>>52243211
Fiona? Fiona, is that you?
>>
>>52240279
same.
>>
Strahd's module is overrated.

Masks of Nyarlathotep is what separates boys from men.
>>
File: Before and After Barovia.png (608KB, 814x422px) Image search: [Google]
Before and After Barovia.png
608KB, 814x422px
Long story short...I made Partner.
>>
>>52240279
>inb4: Emergence
>>
File: Master-of-Ravenloft.jpg (116KB, 624x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Master-of-Ravenloft.jpg
116KB, 624x1050px
Bumping for fun and because I haven't played 5e Ravenloft and you are my only hope to learn.
>>
Before: Slingshot

After: Howitzer with a cross on it.
>>
OP here, if this thread is still up when I wake up later on I'll tell about how we approached castle ravenloft.
>>
>>52250704
This is my hope as well, sick of the happiness of general D&D. Needs more grim dark
>>
There were six of us. Buck our bard, Helwa the female gladiator he continuously charmed until her will broke, Aakli, our ranger who had decided he needed to get every curse imaginable, kasimere our dusk elf companion who we promised to help, and Mongo my shield guardian and me, Cord.

For a little background on our party my character was a business man who sold scrolls for a living. Our bard was my character's eclectic uncle, and the ranger was a bodyguard. There were two others, but they're dead now.

We had recovered every item the old Vishtani woman had revealed to us through her tarot cards, and we're ready to infiltrate the castle, but there was one more step that our character's wouldn't have entertained before they set foot in Barovia.
>>
Now, I don't know if you've met he poor souls of Barovia, but they are insufferable assholes, and we had all been magically alignment shifted because of some crazy sarcophagi. So Buck had the idea to take a bunch of villagers with us. For trap detection. As expected, they recoil from the idea. However, Buck doesn't like to be told "no", so he cast Cloud of Daggers and killed a villager after saying "Oh, this isn't your decision to make."

We got 20 people.

When we finally got the castle we were Elmer with a rickety wooden bridge placed over a deadly gorge. We began crossing the bridge, and it looked sturdier to us than it actually was so we didn't think twice. It was me, the 20 villagers, and Mongo bringing up the rear. When suddenly multiple boards snapped and Mongo took 19 out of the 20 villagers with him to the bottom of the pit. I shed a tear for the faithful shield guardian, and Aakli spartan kicked the last one who had become inconsolable, and useless. We then waltzed into the open doors of the castle.

If anyone is still interested I'll post about how we beat Strahd in a few.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.