[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night's Black Agents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: nba-cover.png (84KB, 201x300px) Image search: [Google]
nba-cover.png
84KB, 201x300px
Lets make a vampire conspiracy /tg/. Anything goes
>>
>>52238315
Cool.
One faction of old school vamps want to return themselves to top of the foodchain by engineering an economic apocalypse that plunges the world into chaotic balkanised states by engineering a energy crisis through a magical ritual to corrupt oil reserves.
>>
>>52238401
Would there be any other factions? Like maybe a vampire shadow government that wants to gain total control through blackmail and work in the shadows?
>>
>>52238489
The old school faction remember hunting free-range humans as apex predators, or believe the old stories, but they aren't the kind to handle manipulating humanity, so they create modern-thinking proxies and go-betweens, who probably like modern society just the way it is and some defect.
So you have a faction who are plotting society destabilising terrorist acts to create global anarchy, another trying to create a fascist hierarchy of control and panopticon to control everything and disappear anyone who can fight them and prepper type vampires who are getting ready for whatever goes down.
>>
>>52238569
So are the vampires supernatural or something else entirely?
>>
>>52238489
>>52238569
Faction One: Predator Kings
Faction Two: (The Powers Behind the) Thrones

Predator Kings sponsor techno-thriller terrorist acts trying to destabilize society with plagues, terrorist attacks, famines and wars.
The Thrones respond by using the Predator's unsubtle attacks to seize more control over the apparartus of power.
The Thrones might be allies when dealing with the Predators but the Agents should realize they're playing to win and the Agents are disposable, if useful, tools.
>>
>>52238638
I mentioned a ritual, but I'm kind of partial to Watts-style genetic throwback biological mutants. An evolutionary divergence of anthrophagus sapiens.
>>
Jewish vampires that are actually just undead Jews that have the weakness of always doing something stereotypically Jewish no matter what.

Because the entire concept of Vampirism came from Jews, the picking rice thing, hatred of holy symbols, all of it.
>>
>>52238715
I'm now imaging a shadow war between the Jewish money men and the vampires because of the latter messing with the formers money sources through all the terrorism junk
>>
>>52238715
oy vey
>>
Does anyone have an idea for vampires that originated as aliens?
>>
>>52238807
Classic Puppeteer Parasites?
>>
>>52238835
Like that shans from lovecraft?
>>
>>52238807
>>52238835
You could go for native form protoplasmic amoeba types that squirm inside the skull, digesting and assuming the role of the victim's brain, becoming the person (maybe assimilating someone properly takes time, but if they need to infest someone quickly they gobble up the brain and lose the personality).

Or you could go creepy arachnid, chitinous crab-mites that do the same thing, using the skull like a hermit crab uses a shell. That way you get the horror of things crawling inside mouths, burrowing through eye-sockets, spider-shadows in MRIs, things exploding out of skulls of dead vamps, mysterious MIBs cleaning up after auto-accidents.

>>52238869
I am not familiar.
>>
>>52238940
The spider ones sound awesome.

The shans are insects from a dead planet that hate sunlight and control people by assuming the hosts life
>>
>>52239006
Don't forget, what happens to the crab-mites when they outgrow the largest human skull size.

Whatever it is, I'm sure its bad fucking news.

>>52238807
Government experimentation with recovered alien biologicals on human hosts in the 50s gets out of hand when the various experimental subjects spontaneously develop a psychic network that allows them to breech containment. They covered their tracks well enough that the project isn't even aware that something escaped until a decade later.
>>
>>52239073
So perhaps the mites can grow to like human size and feed off humans as the ultra vampires
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.