[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What their second colours will be? Maybe Azorius and Orzhov?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

What their second colours will be? Maybe Azorius and Orzhov?
>>
If they have second colors, which I doubt. She will be orzhov and he will be boros
>>
File: 4bCppgbK5T.png (441KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
4bCppgbK5T.png
441KB, 850x500px
>>52238264
Kaladesh decks also have monocolored walkers and they have turn out to be boros and simic
>>
>>52238255

They are not Ravnica characters nor are these decks Ravnica themed, so no they will not be Azorius or Orzhov.
>>
>>52238285
What are you talking about where did they have new colored printings?
>>
>>52238255
None
Mono color
>>52238292
You do know that ravnica guilds are the default name for colord pairs,right?
>>
>>52238307
I'm talking about decks colours, not walkers themselves m8
>>
>>52238312
Then fucking communicate better. Reread what you wrote you stupid fuck.
>>
>>52238425
Welp, I have posted pics of decks - not planeswakers alone. Also I have wrote that planeswalkers were mono and decks turned out to be multicolored. It's called context and I feel sorry for you that you have to cry on chinese imageboard because you can not read
>>
>>52238457
I feel sorry for you for being a fat fuck bitch baby.
>>
>>52238457
Bitch baby
>>
>>52238285
I understood this perfectly, that guys just a dumbfuck
>>
>>52238292
Not sure if stupid or bait
>>
>>52238292
Hey Desolatormagic
>>
>>52238661
faggot
>>
>>52238308
>You do know that ravnica guilds are the default name for colord pairs,right?
No they aren't
>>
>>52239754
Yes they are. Same as shards and clans names are used for 3-colors
>>
>>52239754
you are obviously trolling and or are a newfag that's needs colossal dose of knowlege
>>
>>52238255
>>52238264
>>52238285
>>52238308
>circe RTR-babies using ravnica names for two-combo color schemes
>its post-shard "i didnt realize bant is a mechanic/archetype and not a color scheme" all over again

I want neo-magic to go and stay go.
>>
>>52238720
FUCKING ELITIST SCUM GET OUT OF MY GAMING SHOP
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52238425
It was clear you illiterate fuck
>>
>>52238264
Chandra is already RW. My bet is WotC will try to utilize all color-pairs before using them again
>>
is PW Deck Tezzeret better than Aether Revolt Tezzeret?
>>
>>52244321
I think it has a higher power ceiling whic his what people are picking up on but the AER one is better overall. What I'm interested in seeing is if they manage to make the Grixis Bolas deck he's obviously meant to go in actually happen.
>>
>>52244381
I wonder what the pairing would be, since the only superfriend left is jace who is always monoblue
>>
>>52244968
His planeswalker card can be still monoblue but I would see him in UW deck. You know, he is a good guy and shit like Chandra
>>
>>52238457
Haha stupid fat fuck idiot bitch baby
>>
>>52244321
yes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.