[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Moments when you questioned your GM/Party's sanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 9071RasputinMustDie.jpg (152KB, 1000x529px) Image search: [Google]
9071RasputinMustDie.jpg
152KB, 1000x529px
ITT: Moments when you questioned your GM/Party's sanity
>>
When I had to explain why executing people, who surrendered to us, is fine in the context.
>>
>>52224712
Honestly, don't even waste time explaining.

I personally just say "Maybe I'm going evil, gonna do it anyway, don't care. Stop me."
>>
>>52224672
Just putting d&d hardcore players in CoC game or even WoD... If you are a gm with enough irony toward your scenario, its a blast
>>
>>52224672
>dozen soldiers with guns
>only one person shooting in the pic is drag queen orc with a bow
>>
>>52224799
>wasting time reloading your single shot firearm instead of sprinting full pace towards enemy fortifications

do you even élan?
>>
Asking me to GM.
>>
>>52224853
10/10 would invite to my weekly snails buffet.
>>
>>52224672
Every goddamn day
>>
>>52224672
>Moments when you questioned your GM's sanity

Party has just conquered a castle. We tell our retainers to go hunt for food because we need to stock up.

GM says the hunters failed to find any game.

We try again the next day.

Same result.

It turns out that the hunters were just standing on the castle walls looking for animals to shoot. They never left the fucking castle because the GM said "you didn't tell them where to go to hunt".
>>
>friend finds pit fall trap
>knows its a trap
>passes all checks to see if its a trap
>jumps on it
>>
>>52224672
Holy shit, this adventure path in the picture looks perfect for a campaign I was going to run. Do you know if there's a pdf somewhere?
>>
>>52224672
when he'd asked my ex to join the group - without asking me if I was alright with it - because he wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>52224712
It's fine whatever the context.
>>
>>52224799
>drag queen orc
That's actually an Orc female. iirc, its the pictured Inquisitor in the PF books.
>>
File: b55[1].jpg (69KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
b55[1].jpg
69KB, 680x510px
>>52224738
>>52224712
>>52227578
>>
File: 1482035317972.jpg (118KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
1482035317972.jpg
118KB, 638x825px
>>52224672
>We're venturing through the woods before we come to an outcropping which ends at the foot of a mountain.
>There is a pond next to the mountain, and after diving into it - we discover that it somehow connects to the other side of a hollowing in the mountain.
>The DM describes our party diving underwater, swimming past the obstacle, and coming up at the other side.
>This is obviously the entrance to the dungeon.
>One of the players suddenly takes issue being able to swim with heavy armor on.
>For some reason everyone accepts that this situation is, in fact, impossible.
>Not even taking the armor off and then ferrying across is acceptable, because the armor in the bag would be too heavy and weigh down the swimmer.
>For some reason, the DM allowed us to redact his narration, and now we're stuck at the outcropping.
>We literally created a problem out of thin air.
>This isn't even the worst part.
>The solution that the rest of the party comes up with is that they'll have to craft some kind of breathing tube like a deep sea diver, then just walk along the floor of the pond, then climb up the edge and finally make it to the dungeon entrance.
>They hunt down a deer, and gut it.
>They decide to use its intestines as the breathing tube.
>I'm just kind of watching in disbelief as this whole scheme unravels.
>One of the players brings up that the intestines probably aren't long enough; before the DM just declares that it works and gets us right back to where we started, at the entrance of the dungeon.

I had fun playing with these guys because we're friends, but goddamn that was fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.