[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube Wargaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Owen is the cutest war gamer on youtube, search your heart you know it to be true

https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingwithTheCooler

What other channels do you guys like though?
>>
So you guys don't watch anyone play these games on youtube?
>>
>>52219269
He's kind of a sore loser.
>>
>>52220086
the only time I've seen him EVER get salty is when he's streaming single player videogames with bullshit RNG.
So like, could you give some examples?
>>
>>52220215
watch his older warhammer fantasy vids. Basically cheats to win
>>
>>52219269
He may be the cutest but Ash is top-bro for life.
>>
Owen was rage inducing WAAC-fag during his miniwargaming run but hooking up with Ash did wonders for him and enjoyability of his content.

That being said, back at MWG he was the only person with any semblance of knowledge of the rules so there is that.
>>
>>52220312
Yeah, I don't really like Owen much (well, on his videos), but Ash seems like a great guy to play with. He comes across as one of those people that "give good game", like, the sort you'd actually go out of your way to play with at a FLGS.
>>
>>52219269
Used to watch BlueTablePainting.

Miniwargaming and other Xwing channels once in a while. I mostly just watch The Dice Tower now.
>>
>>52222063
Yea Ash is probably the better of them, his video's are better as well
>>
>>52219269
Actually theres one channel that only has like 600 subs and the guys he plays with are chads. Cant find it to link it atm
>>
>>52220086
Its more that he is kind of just dickish and a bit power game-y.

I think he is a good dude.

>>52222063
>>52223865
For better or worse, Ash has the best channel now large channel. He has a lot of personality and seem generally to be a decent guy that just loves the hobby. The main problem he has is you will often only like a few game systems and the result is sometimes there isn't anything to watch. Still sometimes games I don't like are watch able because of Ash's selling the love of the hobby.

Miniwargaming is bland. Their hosts are either boring or too wacky. Their content just feels stale. The Blue Table Painting guy is a huge fucking douche. Most of the other channels you find are mono-game, which is the reverse problem Ash has. Or their hosts are just flat and boring.
>>
>>52224242
>Miniwargaming is bland
Steve is the only reason to watch MWG anymore. Dave's gotten better about actually trying to learn rules, but he's still a bit of a spaz. Quirk is actually mentally disabled, makes more rules mistakes than everyone else put together, builds terrible lists and backs it up with pants-on-head-retarded tactics. Josh has no personality whatsoever, but at least he sort of tries to do his job. Matt is... well, Matt.
>>
>>52220312
>>52222063
Owen and Ash together obviously, their Infinity games are super cool.

Used to follow Miniwargaming but now all they do is Warhammer which is boring as fuck to watch. Ash does Malifaux and stuff which is fun to watch.
>>
>>52226114
The 30k games Steve did with that quirky Word Bearers/Cultists guy have been pretty good, but most of the 30k games are just them bringing really terrible lists and then playing them wrong.

They're doing Battlefleet Gothic pretty soon, it'll be exciting to see all the new things they fuck up with those rules.
>>
>>52219269
Love Tabletop Tactics. Their plus channel is probably the only premium YouTube content I'll pay for.
>>
>>52219269
>Would game with tier
Ash, Dave

>Would game with but lose tier
Matt, Owen

>my heart longs for you tier
Dan
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.