[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the inside of a wizard's tower look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

What does the inside of a wizard's tower look like?
>>
>>52209247
Much like the inside of a wizard. A total mess with some strange unnameable organs.
>>
If it doesn't look like this then you're a shit wizard.
>>
File: 100 - 1487463660909.jpg (153KB, 982x1024px) Image search: [Google]
100 - 1487463660909.jpg
153KB, 982x1024px
>>52209285
I raise you the pillars of creation.
>>
File: howls_room.jpg (91KB, 736x393px) Image search: [Google]
howls_room.jpg
91KB, 736x393px
>>52209247
This is my preference, anyway.
>>
>>52209247
Needs big dribbly candles, free range alchemy sets, skulls with ravens on top of them, and a stuffed alligator hanging from the ceiling.
>>
>>52209247

Owlbears packed to the rafters like college students jammed into a phone booth.
>>
Sticky.
>>
>>52209247

The inside of a proper wizard's tower is the inverse of its exterior: very wide and very short. In essence, while the tower exterior stands vertically, the interior is accessed horizontally. The chambers farthest from the entrance are, in truth, at the top of the tower.

Why, you ask? Most wizards to afford a tower are quite old, quite feeble, or both, having dedicated most of their life to unlocking arcane secrets rather than remembering leg days. It comes as no surprise that, like many elderly retirees, most mages prefer a ranch-style home to avoid all that stairs business entirely. Of course, it's quite a poor archmage who has a squat tower, which led some forward-thinking arcanist to develop the first wizard's spire that had its interior perpendicular to reality. The idea caught on like wildfire.
>>
>>52209247
Look around you. See the darkness, the dog-eared books on the bookshelves, the strange (possibly glowing) machinery scattered about the room, the portal to the world of information? It looks a lot like that.
>>
>>52209444
just saw it yesterday, fuggin amazing
>>
Whatever the wizard wants it to look like.
>>
Like the outside of the tower.

Just as big too.
>>
>>52209707
This.

Stregobor's idea is so far the best of all ways to arrange his tower
>>
File: 1436570466249.jpg (705KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1436570466249.jpg
705KB, 1360x768px
>>52209285
If it doesn't look like this then you're a shit wizard.
>>
File: library.jpg (703KB, 1700x960px) Image search: [Google]
library.jpg
703KB, 1700x960px
>>
File: mel laffs.jpg (87KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
mel laffs.jpg
87KB, 500x701px
>>52209654
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.