[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Prostitutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2198.png (2MB, 1364x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2198.png
2MB, 1364x1456px
You are an alien prostitute.
Yes you, as you are. As it so happens, humans are just as exotic as any other species at the fringes of the galaxy, far away from galactic policing.
In any case, you're first client is a mechaniod. They're shaped like a small fridge and nervous as hell, you're the first organic they've ever engaged in, the machine preferring to spend it's time with simulations and electronic waifus in SpaceChan.
>>
Quit and find a new job that's not fucking a bunch of strangers
>>
File: 1488823187093.jpg (48KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1488823187093.jpg
48KB, 680x680px
>>52202389
I roll to shoot.
>>
>>52202389
Stick my penis in its toaster face then demand money.
After it forks over the cash stomp his head in cus i don't tolerate abominable intelligence
>>
>>52202389
Also go back to the quarantine board before you get banned
>>
>>52202389
>You are an alien prostitute
Did you just assume my species?
>>
I lead him back to the place. I sit him down and ask his name, hear his story. Why he's here. I let him explain how he doesn't get along with gynoids and how he feels different from everyone. I hug him and tell him that the world's going to be alright, and we can take a moment from the stresses of life to have a peaceful moment. A passionate moment.

We embrace, but I make sure he lays on the bed. There's a mechanical POMF as he lays on the bed. I climb on top, straddling him. I stroke his chest and tell him that I'm going to make him feel better than he ever has in his life.

Then I press the button hidden in my bracelet and activate the electromagnet beneath my bed, pinning him down. A few screwdriver turns later and I've lobotomized him, by more violent methods if needed.

I take his wallet and the credits inside.

Take him to my local scrap dealer.

Upgrade my minibar with the scrap I get.

>no policing
>>
File: flowey eyebrows 1.gif (4KB, 127x133px) Image search: [Google]
flowey eyebrows 1.gif
4KB, 127x133px
>>52202389
I stick my fruit in them.
>>
>>52202389
>>>/qst/
>>
>alien prostitute

So, bestiality then.
>>
>>52202389
Do we have compatible junk? Or does he expect me to stick my dick in a dustcover? Shit man, I aint a street tramp. I work in a respectable brothel, so what the fucks going on here? Did it wire it's nerves into an onahole?
>>
>>52202389

Nazimods banned Quests on /tg/ long ago,

>>>/qst/

Thattaway.
>>
>>52202389
I'll take the one on the right, although none of them have any ass to speak of
>>
File: incaseofxenolovebreakglass.jpg (8KB, 178x159px) Image search: [Google]
incaseofxenolovebreakglass.jpg
8KB, 178x159px
>>52202389
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.