[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's my alignment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Frisk_Render_By_Skodwarde.png (49KB, 470x389px) Image search: [Google]
Frisk_Render_By_Skodwarde.png
49KB, 470x389px
What's my alignment?
>>
If it's not a D&D character, it doesn't need an alignment.
>>
>>52199972
Depends on the player.
>>
>>52199972
Low effort tumblr spammer.
>>
Homosexual.
>>
>>52199972
Depends on how you play him, just like with any player character.
>>
>>52200008

well. any good player character in a game that doesn't grab your hand and force you to be nice and/or evil.

I've played games where the "evil" option is shit like "I'm sorry sir, but I can't help you." when their kid has been kidnapped or whatever. That's not fucking evil. It's not evil to have different issues you need to attend to. fuck.
>>
>>52199972
CN
>>
>>52199972

You tell me.
>>
Lawful good slowly turning Chaotic neutral. You are so railroaded you have to follow the rules and limited options of the game. If you kill anything the DM gets pissy at you suggesting that you redo the part to get the best reward.

If you decide to do everything the DM says then you get treated to his "wonderful ending" and boss fight you can't fail at. Then everyone at the table brags about how amazing the game was for the fact you don't have to kill anyone even though the DM try's to guilt you if you do and holds stuff back.

Then if you want to play chaotic stupid cause you had enough of the DM's shit and stop following the script and try your best to derail everything to get a sense of freedom. They still fuck you up by pulling a fast one on you and making you miserable. Ha thought you could escape punishment? You are a bad person for exploring my game world. Then the people at the table start talking about how deep and if you are against the idea then it's "Too deep for you".

Then you kick the DM out of the group and make your own home brew hack and fix everything he did to fuck up the setting.
>>
>>52199972

Souless vessel. You and the kid are not the same entity. A few characters realise that an external entity, the player, an anomaly, is pulling the strings.
>>
A being beyond comprehension, the same species as the creator of the world, utterly beyond punishment and capable of altering reality with ease. Above good and evil. Not good because it's the right thing to do, nor anything evil for sick pleasure - but simply because it's a challenge.
>>
>>52199986
Extremely this.
>>
>>52199972
Nonbinary
>>
>>52199972
I WANT tumblr TO LEAVE!
>>
>>52200008

Not really. The kid acts against his will. All the game mechanics represent your control and power over the kid. You are a God.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.