[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1390: ZA HANDU Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 660
Thread images: 87

File: JC OP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JC OP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52181413
>>
>>52190891

See >>52190461
As for the secret question, we're not working on it quite yet. We're both still working on individual projects at the moment, but were enthusiastic about doing another collaboration and now felt like the right time to announce it.
>>
File: sexybabe.png (1MB, 745x661px) Image search: [Google]
sexybabe.png
1MB, 745x661px
>>52190999
I thought this was a no lewd board?
>>
>>52190578 #
I love the books, they are very good. Wizards are cheat powerful if done right because of flexibility of their casting but animages brute force their magic and get similar results. Demons are flat out awesome.
>>
File: sinkhole-guatemala.jpg (91KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
sinkhole-guatemala.jpg
91KB, 590x393px
How do you handle Plot Holes?
This isn't just a "how does your jump deal with blank" (though you can talk about that if you want to). I mean how do you, when thinking about your Jumper's adventure, envision a story's plot hole?

Is there some reality warping event that's causing it?
Or is it something that is just an error found only in our media, and not the actual world itself?
>>
>>52191204
Characters are idiots is usually the best explanation.
>>
>>52191204
>Or is it something that is just an error found only in our media, and not the actual world itself?
This.

In fact, most worlds are different than how they're portrayed in earthly media. Sometimes the difference is minor or cosmetic. The color of someone's hair, their name, or such. Other times, it's a fairly big difference. Like, glaringly obvious differences that make you wonder how our writers fucked up so badly.
>>
>>52191204
Sometimes I can reconcile it with a fan theory, in which case everything works fine. Other times it's just the media that's wrong, and as a real universe it's something different. This can make for some very different worlds for stories where the plot holes were essential to their progression.
>>
File: 1438296648485.gif (241KB, 350x186px) Image search: [Google]
1438296648485.gif
241KB, 350x186px
Alright, I am starting on Sacred Gears today. How does the following sound?

1. A generic pre-made/canon Sacred Gear selection. You can choose any canon Gear or Holy Sword for a price (with the exception of the completed Excalibur), and the Longinus will cost 1k. Some of the ones with less outrageous effects may be cheaper, but I plan to put them under an umbrella.
2. Customization table for your own Sacred Gear/Holy Sword. Powerful effects cost the majority of the budget, the rest is aesthetics, utility, or straight boosts.

I'm brainstorming right now, so any suggestions are welcome.
>>
Can anyone post the last MCU Part 2 WIP?
>>
>>52191452
Yes.

Also import item to be a gear and an option to import an item you already own into your gear to take its powers.

Like instead of importing a scabbard that heals as a scabbard you could instead import the Scabbard as a ring if you already bought a gear that is a ring.
>>
>>52191492
Who cares about it?
>>
>>52191204
sometimes, people just do stupid, irrational shit, and things happen devoid of any greater meaning
much like in real life
that being said, I assume jump world have more internal consistency than the media depicting them
>>
>>52191204
you are operating under the pre-assumption thatall universes are consistent and orderly This is not Necessarily so
>>
>>52191452
I'd like to see some pre-made Gears, yes. You're a creative person, I think you'd come up with some neat ideas for them.
>>
>>52191204
Our world is actually home to latent seers whos powets only work on other universes, granting them sight into great events. Sometimrs the visions are blurry and we dont really train people in the use of their powers so things get lost in translation. Still more detail then most seers give you.
>>
>>52191452
Could we get some OC versions of Telos Karma and Innovate Clear? Those haven't appeared in the story yet, so that could be a fun way to have Longinus in the pre-made "original" section.
>>
>>52191544
Well, clearly the guy asking for it, shit-kun.
>>
Whats a good setting to import into generic parenting?
>>
We probably aren't talking about zelda anymore, but whoever makes OoT needs to add some drawbacks based on Take This and Hero of Rhyme.
>>
>>52191452
A sacred gear with the power to make people into animal girls (ears and tail type). It is sapient and completely in love with you.

Call it the deregear.
>>
Demons of Astlan question;

Demon or Wizard?
>>
>>52191642
You joke, but I am entirely certain that Azazel has made that. His things are mad science and being super horny, there is zero chance he hasn't made a kemomimi gun.
>>
>>52191642
>That
No.
>>
>>52191640
The guy's probably still around, I think he was making changes based on how bland the jump was anyways.
>>
>>52191658
Demon.

Wizards are awesome no doubt about that but demons get innate buffs that are also awesome. Most of them are natural animages too and you could learn wizardry in jump since you already have magic as a demon. The only thing is they dont naturally get the wizard perks.

One of the BBEGs in the books is a demon who has been acting like a family of wizards for thousands of years.
>>
File: 1450747849895.jpg (67KB, 715x722px) Image search: [Google]
1450747849895.jpg
67KB, 715x722px
>>52191615
May...be? DxD is still ongoing and on the off chance I'm dead or unavailable when/if those are revealed proper, I kind of want to leave it blank.
>>52191575
The scale of Sacred Gears is a little...inconsistent, putting it nicely. I can totally make some up to list alongside some canon Gear options.

Not sure on the prices, yet. A Longinus has a set cost, but I'm not sure if I want to charge 300 for a go at the table or just grant a free canon/custom gear and needing to buy more. This jump costs a soul and a half already. Suggestions?

>>52191505
Importing items and weapons will be a thing, yes. Not sure about that second thing

>>52191642
While not exactly what you're after, there will be an option for a Gear to be sentient and/or a sealed Dragon/powerful entity of your choosing.
>>
>>52191679
Nah, oot and mm are gonna be separate, remember?
>>
File: 1449719306299.jpg (62KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
1449719306299.jpg
62KB, 500x530px
>>52191642
>>52191708
I read this incorrectly because the coffee hasn't kicked in and I am dumb.

The answer is: I am not against it.
>>
>>52191684
This. Innate magic is always the better option, and wizardry boils down to rituals and knowledge that anyone can learn anyway.
>>
>>52191711
Oh, I thought that was just Blade shitposting and stopped paying attention.
>>
>>52191684
Couldn't you just buy one Animagic discipline and learn the others if you are a wizard?
>>
>>52191670
I think it would be bought in every build.

>>52191666
Satan I am unsure if I can trust you but I guess you would know azazel best.
>>
>52186284

I forgot a couple!

1. Various elemental rings for Capt. planet are very handy.

2. One of my favorite combos is Unity from enter the gungeon http://enterthegungeon.gamepedia.com/Unity

combined with Captchalogue Cards so I can hold as many guns as I want each of which gives a power boost to the gun I'm actually using.
>>
>>52191666
Didn’t he make a Genderbend gun in canon?
Maybe Heavens could put that in the items list, come to think of it.
>>
>>52191733
He wanted them together, but we convinced him otherwise.
>>
>>52191452
Those ideas sound okay. I don't know much about the series, so I can't tell you if that fits the setting or not, but that sounds like it'll work.

Random suggestions:
A "punch things really hard" gear. That's literally the only thing it can do, but it punches REALLY hard. Maybe it even only gives you one punch with both a high cost and long cooldown?

A gear that deals extreme damage to anyone who's "impure" or whose mind contains "impure" thoughts, but is harmless to those who are "pure." Mostly to let you punish the extreme amount of horniness in the setting.

Effect that lets you burn away parts of yourself for powerups. Stuff like losing use of limbs or senses, but also intangible stuff like mana, ki, memories, beauty, emotions, etc. They come back over time.

An effect that grants you control over the immediate area and/or the people within if they're too weak or fulfill some kind of condition.
>>
>>52191760
if You are interested in that kind of thing you can pick one up in kids next door
>>
>>52191736
Well see animagic is weird. It is innate to the animage but they also have schools of the master diciple sort. They can pursue liberal studies and some do but most go all in for one kind of magic and train the fuck out of it because its hard to find animage teachers for some schools.
>>
>>52191760
>Genderbend gun
I might take that jump for this item alone.
especially if there was a futa setting
>>
>>52191708
>This jump costs a soul and a half already. Suggestions?
I'd say make us pay. I've joked about how everyone that matters has one, but there are other paths to power that characters follow, some of them quite substantial. So long as having a Sacred Gear is just one viable option instead of the only viable option, and from what I've seen so far of the jump that is the case, it should be fine for them not to be free. Makes people have to choose what path they're going to pursue, or if they're willing to pay the price to pursue multiple paths.

>>52191760
He did, yes. That's why I would not be surprised about a kemomimi gun, it could be based off of his prior work.
>>
>>52191760
If we're doing shit like that, we might as well toss in OC stuff like a sexy beam or a flat-chest beam.

Actually, consolidating it all down into a "shapeshift other people" power might just be the way to go. You could even just use it as a "disfigure people to the point it inhibits them physically" ability for combat use if you personally dislike the fetish potential.
>>
>>52191842
Transfiguration beam gear sounds rather liw power for this setting too.
>>
>>52191492
Can't we just have NuBee and Val make it instead? Might be better off and we'd get it faster than a snail's pace.
>>
>>52191842
There is nothing wrong with taking turn with your wife about who is the man or woman on thursday night.
>>
>>52191787
So if I, as a Wizard, bought an Animage discipline that would make me an Animage with experience with that one dicipline. Could I or could I not learn the others through effort?
>>
>>52191886
It is, however, hilarious to watch them panic when they think you left without changing them back.
>>
>>52191899
I am not the jump maker but yeah probably. Some people have talents in certain areas but you could probably pearn the others if you had a teacher, a lot of it is just rough mana control forcing it into shape via willpower.

People dont trust a lot of animages since the time warriors or the mind reavers though so watch that.
>>
How are the Demons of Astlan books?
>>
>>52191917
That it is. Especially if they dont have fitting clothes.
>>
>>52191962
I really really like them. The storys are on mainly 2 planes, abyss and astlan but they branch sometimes. Its a universe where a lot of pop culture and myths are real. Like doctor who exists somewhere, cenobytes exists somewhere, 40k may be real, lots of stuff in fluff but the stories are mainly about the demons. Its a fun series.
>>
>>52191452
The ability to reskin your copied canon Gear could be fun. A lot of them don't have functions directly tied to their forms, and it could help make them more distinct by changing Boosted Gear into a crown instead of a gauntlet, or Forbidden Balor View into a tattoo on your hand instead of your eyes, or stuff like that.
>>
Is anyone working on a Xam'd: Lost Memories jump?

I'm thinking about it.
>>
>>52192280
>Xam'd: Lost Memories
I don't know why, but I could never get pass the second episode. And I tried to watch it three times.

But more jumps are always appreciated.
>>
Do you think we could get these threads deleted if someone pulled a bancho and roleplay in the Parliament?
>>
>>52192310
>>52192280
Don't worry, it'll never end up making sense. At all.

However, to answer anon's question, I am making one. I'd say... about 60%done?
>>
>>52192280
Not that I know of. Go for it, anon.
>>
>>52192328
Aw. Okay, good luck anon. Any idea when it'll be finished?
>>
>>52191492
You know Red, shouldn't you be taking the hint and realize that trying to push yourself to take attention from your betters never works?
>>
>>52191004
Hey You is the strongest fighter in history drawback is it possible to hide form the reporters if I have clones of myself running around or will they just ignore them
>>
>>52192357
...Actually pretty soon, I think? I've been working for about a week now, so I'd say another week to finish up?
>>
>>52192509

I'll swing the question by Val when she wakes up.
>>
>>52192009
Seeing that you've actually read the series, how fucked would I be if both sides were out to kill me by taking the 400 CP drawback? I'm a demon with both capstones and every non-elemental animastery.
>>
>>52191708
I guess it really depends on how common sacred gears are. If basically everyone in the main cast has them for most of the story, making them free or giving a surplus of points might be for the best.
>>
>>52192593
Iirc everyone without a sacred gear or some other form of hax is basically useless. But it's like that in every shonen/LN.
>>
So since Jumpchain has escalated past Asia's Wrath at this point anyway, is it okay to say stuff works like it does in canon instead of the arbitrary limits made to make it "kosher" with /jc/ back in the day?
>>
>>52192651
Asura's*

Haha, yes, your jokes about that are going to be oh so hilarious.
>>
>>52192509
You can't just ignore drawbacks like that. It might help a tiny bit, but they'll still find you eventually.
>>
File: 1438804684396.jpg (152KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1438804684396.jpg
152KB, 910x1024px
>>52192593
So here's what I'm going with. A 'normal' Sacred Gear, canon or table-made, is 300. Longinus is 1k.

Humans, both to represent the fact they're born with Sacred Gears and to compensate for their lack of innate strengths, get an item budget of +300 CP to spend on normal Items or Gear. How's this sounding to yall?
>>
>>52192651
Why do you even ask when you already know the answer? /jc/ is like some obnoxious 90 year old man, eternally stuck in the past, and extremly resistant to change. Just look at the answers the anon got in the past thread for trying to improve/build upon the old JoJo jump. Once a ruling has been made, it sticks forever.
>>
What would you name a video game that has a villain play the role of a hero? And I don't mean the role of a protagonist, but a game where the villain is forced to be a hero.
>>
>>52192651
Saying you'll use it how it is in canon would just be screwing yourself over. How it works in canon is that all Mantra relies on Chakravartin, so if you do that, you'd have none at all as soon as you left or he died.
>>
>>52192726
Seems fair.
>>
File: MCU pt.2 Wip.pdf (467KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MCU pt.2 Wip.pdf
467KB, 1x1px
>>52191204
I either ignore it, or don't have to worry about it since by the time it would've come up I've already changed the plot.

>>52191492
>>
Damn, why can't other origins buy the Fighting and . . . Fornicating perks in Demons of Astlan? Is there some reason they are exclusive?
>>
>>52192726
>How's this sounding to yall?
I think that, if this is how humans are compensated for being weaklings, then other races shouldn't cost anything unless their innate advantages are better than 300 CP worth of Sacred Gear.
>>
>>52192741

Overlord? Technically speaking, that's what you do, at least in the first game. You save the townspeople and oppressed from the heroes who have been corrupted by their own vices, so you can take revenge and eventually rule what's left.
>>
>>52192548
Well lility is basically in charge of hell and a lot of gods ate demons for reasons. Stick with the mc and you could be fine since that is basically his situation already.
>>
>>52192726
Wats dat image from?
>>
>>52192717
>You can't just ignore drawbacks like that. It might help a tiny bit, but they'll still find you eventually.

That isn't ignoring the drawback that's playing around it, like if a jump says you lose your left arm but doesn't say that you can't grow it back or make a robot one
>>
>>52192651

The limitations were actually fairly reasonable extrapolations of the infrastructure and power requirements involved.

If you reaaaally need to get your Destructor on, with SupCom and Doormaker, you can launch a Von Neumann swarm of Mantra Transmitters through near-infinite Alternate Earths and collect as much Mantra as you desire.
>>
>>52192509
Sounds like a wasted opportunity, desu. You get martial artists with dozens of unique styles who deliver themselves right into your lap.
>>
>>52191204
>>52191289
Seconded. I rule out that the media themselves are merely echoes of the actual worlds. For example, the layout of video game worlds might be bigger and more realistic.

On the other hand, I try to avoid outright contradictions to the source material and prefer to assume there's some clever or esoteric explanation behind most plot holes.
>>
>>52192767
Not sure, post tge doc plz?

But generally demons are adverse to having kids but D'Orcs are not, they actively encourage it. They are basically warrior saints of the orcs who acended (descended?) To be demons.
>>
File: Demons of Astland JumpChain.pdf (238KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Demons of Astland JumpChain.pdf
238KB, 1x1px
>>52192870
>For some strange reason the 100/Free perks for D'Orcs are Free/Exclusive instead.
>>
>>52192852
>The limitations were actually fairly reasonable extrapolations of the infrastructure and power requirements involved.
>Need dozens of planetary populations to reach casual Demigod levels
>only one planet
>the energy from souls fucking evaporate
No, they're not. Not at all.
>>
File: ty gl.gif (381KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ty gl.gif
381KB, 500x281px
Jumpers, have you ever been confused with someone else?
>>
>>52192904
>casual demigod
>casual

Reminder that the Seven Deities had been using the most energy efficient mantra harvesting method for thousands of years. Even back when they were the Eight Guardian Generals the war had gone on for a long, long time.

Reminder that yes, the souls do float off when the collecting demigods or Chakravartin isn't around to push them in the right direction.
>>
>>52192900
Hmm yeah not sure why they locked them. The d'orc line is really good too.

Also wand of orcus and mount doom are fucking amazing items, it is a fortress that supplies near limitless mana.
>>
>not setting up your microverse battery to output energy in truly staggering amounts and converting that energy to mantra
>>
>>52192992
It's what I do!
>>
>>52192726
Sounds good to me, Heavens. I'm assuming the table will be balanced so that the extra 300CP is roughly equivalent to what the other races get for the investment of purchasing them.
>>
>>52192961
Reminder that at the very least, that mantra was split eight ways. Probably much more considering how there are entire fleets and ships which rely entirely on Mantra. Reminder that Asura contended with Wyzen after being petrified for hundreds of years. Etc., etc.
>>
File: ishiggy-diggy-do.jpg (91KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
ishiggy-diggy-do.jpg
91KB, 500x440px
>>52192992
>not finding eight or so uninhabited planets
>not placing a single worshipper on each one
>not immediately turning into the Destructor from the almighty power of your 8 planetary populations
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>52193095
Even I have never tried to twist wording that far
>>
>>52193054
The customization table will be a subsection allaroundmearefamiliarfaces, so the 300 is just to 'unlock' it or buy a canon in its own place, yeah. So Humans get a point waiver on it, and 'only' have to actually spend 700 of their starting/drawback budget if they want a Longinus.

This is to compensate for the fact the Races get a host of innate abilities and free magic systems, while humans are...well, human.
>>
File: IMG_0608.gif (121KB, 200x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.gif
121KB, 200x266px
>>52192731
Better than SJW Tumblrina Teenager.
>>
>>52193093
Reminder that doesn't say much when there's still an asston of mantra to go round. Reminder Asura is explicitly singled out by Chakravartin as an abnormally strong soul. Reminder etc, etc isn't actually an argument.
>>
>>52193170
Really guy? You are getting worse than bancho.
>>
>>52193145
Will Reincarnated Devils or Angels who chose human as their initial race get the 300?
>>
>>52193145
Can we be a human imbued with draconic power like Issei?
>>
>>52193300
Yes. You're likely still fresh off the bus and inexperienced compared to someone 'born' as a Devil or Angel, but you keep the benefits of both.

Most Reincarnated Devils seem to be Sacred Gear users, after all. This does restrict your choice of Faction, mind.
>>
>>52193283
He's been worse than Bancho. Bancho is damaged and can't even really understand. Fist is just willfully retarded.
>>
>>52193171
No, it says that it hardly requires multiple planetary populations. And there's no reason to think "abnormally strong soul" means ludicrously, laughably, hilariously high orders of magnitude above other souls.
>>
>>52192651
Do a jump based on a quest, fanfic or spin-off and skip those limitations.
>>
File: IMG_0605.gif (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0605.gif
335KB, 400x400px
>>52193337
>>52193283
>>
File: what the.png (780KB, 1913x1400px) Image search: [Google]
what the.png
780KB, 1913x1400px
>>52192946
Well, we take canon powers that are usually exclusive to certain characters, so that happens quite a lot.
>>
>>52193095
>Planets are actually just planetoids
>Worshippers are not even human or animal-based lifeforms
>>
File: WARRIOR OF JUSTICE.jpg (420KB, 771x1100px) Image search: [Google]
WARRIOR OF JUSTICE.jpg
420KB, 771x1100px
How do you JUSTICE
>>
>>52193538
Like any proper Kamen Rider should. I am the Fangs for the Fangless! I am he who fights the forces of evil, no matter what form they take! And I won't stop fighting until evil has been truly defeated and the innocent can live without fear!
>>
>>52193379
I agree on that part at least, but my point is without a definite date we can't estimate what the prerequisite gathering amount of mantra is they needed to field demigods like that.

>abnormally strong so

There absolutely is. On multiple occasions Asura fights and kills demigods-including the one able to fight to a standstill with the other contender for the assumed strongest mantra user at the time WITHOUT harvesting it from souls directly, and his old rival-with no resources, exertion from defeating waves of gohma, barely any time to rest and long periods of COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD, something NO other character can do. He doesn't even have the advanced mantra reactors they do until near the final act where Yasha implants the karma fortress' into him.

Good grief, the man fought and killed the god who created mantra.
>>
>>52192726
Looks good
>>
>>52193455
There aren't any.

No seriously, I liked Asura's Wrath enough to go check back when it first came out. And there aren't any that've gone on long enough to build an actual setting out of compared to, say, Dragonball Multiverse.
>>
File: magneto.jpg (310KB, 1200x1880px) Image search: [Google]
magneto.jpg
310KB, 1200x1880px
>>52193538
Like this
>>
>>52193538

The same way I try to do a lot of things. Subtle pushes of influential forces or secret operations with evidence of my activity erased and evidence of someone else's activity planted, pointing attention elsewhere to form a closed loop. The fewer people that know I exist, the better.
>>
File: magneto2.jpg (201KB, 600x940px) Image search: [Google]
magneto2.jpg
201KB, 600x940px
>>52193683
Concluded
>>
>>52191204
We are the storytellers, but we get all kinds of details wrong. The Coordinator can't just make up worlds. They have to sift through the infinite variations to find one with a spot to insert a Jumper based on their background decisions, age, and drawbacks. So it's rare to end up in a universe that's truly canon. Because of this, plot holes tend to get filled in as best they can without snapping logic or local physics in half. So I usually don't encounter them. The only real sign they were there is a deviation from the "plot" of the world from "our" universe. Sometimes it's a sharp left turns, but other times it's small details that aren't really noticed.

It's surprising how close some of the universe's pop culture material matches up with our own. This is the entire basis of my theory of our universe as a Central Nexus point. If it wasn't, other universes would have vastly different versions of shows, books, and televisions shows. Some do, but it's more rare than seeing slight variations on well-known shows. Like Power Rangers in the Hellsing universe, where the main ranger team was Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, and Purple. Other than a few episodes changing slightly because of this character swap, it lines up startlingly well with the "Prime" material.

/theorycrafting

>>52191642
I'm so attaching this property to the Summoning Gun from Fire Emblem Heroes. Nekomimi Heroes sounds just awesome.

>>52192946
I was mistaken for the Commander of Project Valkyrie during my years in Ring of Red. Constantly. It eventually stopped when Major Lina shot a particularly rude Major in the thigh.

>>52193538
Inconsistently, but with the dual powers of Friendship and Desire when I take up the mantle. Kamen Rider Passion and Kamen Rider Grit defend the helpless, protect the innocent, and strike directly at the heart of villainy.

And yes, my belt still has the wacky sound effects and song intro. Mine went jazzy with the fusion.

Fucking internet
>>
File: IHtWB.gif (2MB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
IHtWB.gif
2MB, 500x352px
>>52193683
>>52193723
>>
>>52193723
>>52193683
You should know bancho that magneto joined the red skull in bringing back the nazis.
>>
>>52193786
You should get that looked at.
>>
>>52185374
>Calling Nocturnal bad because of legends from Skyrim
>When in Oblivion you interact with her directly and she's a complete wuss about people stealing from her, just sending you to talk them into returning it while restricting you from hurting them.
Methinks the first is simply Nine Divines propaganda, considering it contradicts personal interaction with her.

Skyrim in general gave a vibe of trying to make Daedra unambiguously evil rather than ranging from ambiguously good to unambiguously evil in behavior while being outside of mortal morality. Maybe because they were afraid the later would confuse their new audience.
>>
>>52193799
I know, but I'm like 80% sure this comic was from before that particular reboot.

and as my daddy always says " don't take funny books So Goddamn seriously"
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52192946
Way back when I used a...different avatar, I got mistaken for Edward Cullen of all people while tiptoing through the world of dreams. And before you ask-why would I want ANYTHING to do with Bella's dreams? No, it was Jacob. I was trying to see if I could gaslight him out of town by triggering the wolf instincts with a dream vacuum.

I stopped using that avatar for the rest of Twilight, even though a shadow person drew a lot more attention.

No one must ever know.

>>52193538
Justice is a mass delusion perpetuated by the mortal mind's attempt to reconcile the social contract with axiomatic morality. In other words, it's a useful tool for cohesive social engineering.

To that end, I infiltrate society at all levels with all kinds of metaphorical levels. I write into existence sentient meme-aggregates to watch over the internet, collecting evidence or blackmail material. I /strongly advise/ everyone who's even done business with me on who to blackball and when, and when that fails I put the bad guys in crippling debt with arcane economics. This is actually one of the end goals of my magical girl program: Through the ongoing scholarship program for their "retirement" once they grow older, I gain a network of idealistic, loyal professionals with the best possible PR around from their adventures.

And when I want to wield justice against someone-I use society itself as a weapon, cutting them off from all their resources, smearing their name in the mud, baring their sins for the world to see.

In short, I make judgements.

>>52191642
...wouldn't it have a vested interest in NOT using its' own power, then?
>>
>>52193799
Honestly nothing triggers me so much as modern Marvel.

Captain America has been made into a Nazi twice in as many years.
>>
>>52193786
you probably just like Gore and GDILFs . There are much more objectionable things to be into
>>
>>52193829
Probably. The Aedra are fucking dicks. Not the mortals' fault they fell for Lorkhan's trickery while the Daedra fucked off.
>>
>>52193860
>wouldn't it have a vested interest in NOT using its' own power, then?

I mean it doesnt exactly have a body, and who knows maybe it likes to watch.
>>
>>52193829
>being outside of mortal morality.
So like most late-chain jumpers.
>>
On a related note, I'm curious about some TES lore, being a complete novice at it. Is Akatosh the only one who makes Dragonborn style things or do any of the other gods/daedra stick divine souls in mortal bodies?
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52193829
I dunno, Sanguine was pretty cool? Azura just wanted her gem back. Clavicus Vile turned out to sociopathic 'cos a bit of him was split off into a doggo, and seems to be on the road to recovery once you reunify him. Hircine's pretty chill about who gets hunted as long as someone does. Sheogorath actually tries to help a guy get less insane, which is a first.

The rest are all either not present, or not terribly out of character; how d'you make Molag Bal amoral instead of evil without introducing Bueno Excellente to TES?

The only thing that comes to mind is Herma-Mora trying to screw over the Dragonborn mostly because he's being really petty about the Skaals' secrets.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52193994
Uh, if I remember correctly: To make a long story short, the Dragonborn phenomena is unique to Akatosh but similar things have happened.

Basically, TES' cosmology is like some amalgamation of Buddhism and Lovecraft where all the cosmic beings are amalgamations/spawns of cosmic beings that embody vaster concepts. Also, belief and a specific order of conflicts called an "Enantiomorph" can shift around the "role" of these beings to the point where a chap called the Nerevarine became the chosen reincarnated hero of Azura mainly because he did things that fit the bill. Also, Sheogorath's implied to be a mortal hero who fought the PREVIOUS Sheogorath in his true for as Jyggalag, the sealed Daedra of Order-allowing him to walk free from an endless, futile cycle of trying to invade the world and taking Sheogorath's place as a consequence.
>>
>>52194013
Meridea is pretty cool as long as you arent undead. Thats like her number one pet peeve. She also hates molag baal.
>>
>>52194087
Dont forget the spears and maces being made out of dicks.

For instance the mace of molag baal is literally his dick that he wants you to go around beating people to death with.
>>
>>52193906
Well humans are descended from those weak Aedra who decided the opportunities presented by Mundus were ultimately a good thing.
>>
>>52191204
I was gonna respond with my own take on it but >>52193779 was way better at wording it.

Also I approve of nekomimi heroes shenanigans
>>
>>52194110
Everyone hates Molag Baal. None of the other Daedra really associate with him.
>>
>>52194013
Nocturna is fairly out of character during the 'thieves guild' quests.
>>
>>52194185
That's just because up until then there was very little interaction with her. What interaction there was implied that she really didn't like people stealing from her, which I would not consider a defining character trait, more like a thing most people share.
>>
>>52194312
You interact with her in Daggerfall, Redguard, and Oblivion. Skyrim is the only one to make her evil/hostile.
>>
>>52194366
But she isn't evil or hostile in skyrim. She's Tsundere at worst, and maybe annoyed at a guy for stealing from her.
>>
>>52194169
Vivec "liked" Molag Bal.
>>
>>52194403
Vivec "liked" a lot of people, often without their consent.
>>
>>52194312
>she really didn't like people stealing from her
Kind of a hypocritical defining trait for the patron goddess of thieves.
>>
File: 0209-017.png (190KB, 746x1104px) Image search: [Google]
0209-017.png
190KB, 746x1104px
How hard is for you to see outlive others?
>>
>>52194421
Not really, see thieves are supposed to steal from other people. Not her.
>>
>>52194421
I'm sure anyone can tell you...you can steal from everyone you like, but you DO NOT steal from your patron deity.
>>
>>52194485
You don't have to deal with staying eternally young while all your friends die of old age if you run away every ten years.
>>
>>52194485

It's usually not an issue in most worlds since you only stay for ten years. Sometimes people just have to go though. I'll cry, I'll feel bad, and then try to move on like always.
>>
>>52194403
Vivic isn't a Daedra and only an Aedra in the loosest sense that applies to all members or former members of a mortal race.
>>
>>52194513
Most of the recent jumps allow you to stay for much more than that.
>>
>>52194529
If you choose to stay in a universe for billions of years, you deserve what you get.
>>
File: If moot were alive.jpg (86KB, 640x950px) Image search: [Google]
If moot were alive.jpg
86KB, 640x950px
>>52194485
A shooting star would lose its beauty if it lasted forever.
>>
>>52193860
>In short, I make judgements.
You're the worse kind of scum.

A lawfag
>>
>>52194421
Many of the daedra are hypocrites though. Besides she did let a guy steal her skeleton key, and if he hadn't been such a dick to his fellows she likely would have let that one slide because she didn't do a damned thing about it herself. She's actually nicer to the people that stole from her than say Maven Black-Briar would be.
>>
File: math lady confused.jpg (37KB, 680x444px) Image search: [Google]
math lady confused.jpg
37KB, 680x444px
>>52194421
>This character is a goddess of thieves, so that means they're okay with you stealing from them

???
>>
>>52194485
That's why I have a million companions who drink my immortality potions so I don't have to make attachments and get hurt! ^O^

In theory. It's probably not gonna work for the Fate Grand Order jump when it comes out since I'm gonna get attached to someone who's gonna die anyway.
>>
>>52194485
There are a surprisingly large amount of worlds with actual afterlives, and most of the ones that allow you to stay for longer than 10 years have them. It's rarely an issue.
>>
>>52194679
Many gods respect someone who can challenge them in their own. A lot of gods of war relish a worthy fight. So you'd think a god of thieves would respect someone crafty enough to steal from them.
>>
>>52194421
She's the Daedric Prince of the night and darkness, both physical and metaphorical. She's the PATRON of thieves.

She has nothing to do with thieves directly. Her blessings are just really useful to them.
>>
>>52194840
The Daedra act like petulant children, anon. See Azura when the Dwemer hid something in a box.
>>
>>52194866
It's her own fault for not realizing what the box was meant to do. The proper answer for the question asked of her was to say the box was full of Fuck you.
>>
>>52194866
What's the deal with Dwemer anyway? They were dwarves that got their souls deleted or something, right?
>>
>>52194898
They turned their souls into a giant robot, but the guy that was supposed to turn the robot on got lost and forgot.
>>
>>52194898
They all did the metaphysical fusion dance and became a super robot with the ability to scream things out of existence through sheer skepticism.
>>
>>52194911
Wut...
>>
>>52194840
While it is true that many gods respect those that can challenge them, it is also true that many gods do not appreciate such things. Take Athena from Greek Mythology, for example. Despite being one of the more 'chill' gods, she was enraged when the mortal Arachne boasted she was better at weaving then she was, and was further enraged when it turned out that Arachne was telling the truth. True, at least part of her rage also came from Arachne's arrogance and her insulting the gods, but she was pretty salty about losing as well.
>>
>>52194934
TES lore is stupid
>>
>>52194941
Well yeah, but Greek gods are just shitty as a rule.
>>
>>52194485
Easier than I expected, due to circumstances.

Really nobody in my entourage is dying of old age.

So, under both Silver Millenniums, people stopped aging. Or at least, it became so slow as to be irrelevant. And, wouldn't you know it? You get like... Seven instances of the Silver Crystal in one place, and it stops happening to you too.

And to your companions.

And to your Non-Companion Underlings.

And to people you spend time around in Jump.

People have noticed, too! We've had to start dampening the effect, otherwise people wonder why this whole group of kids haven't aged since they were thirteen! They start asking questions! People want to do tests. They rarely find anything, not in modern worlds, but they get invasive all the same. And then after awhile, boring.

This is why I stopped having kids, too. No more till I get my TimeFort set up. One, because some of them are likely to have an instance of the crystal as well, and two, because who wants it to take ten years to go from infant to toddler? Not me, and not the kid, that's for damn sure.

Comes in handy though. Some of those jumps, like the gundam ones where you can be there for 40-200 years of history, it's nice to be a spry young man the whole time.
>>
Is there a Kamen Rider Heisei pt.3 jump?
>>
>>52191204

I like to envision plot holes as actual errors in a universe.

I took "It's not a glitch it's a feature" from Super Smash Brothers fairly early on in my chain, so my Jumper tends to be a bit more aware of problems with logical issues in a universe.

Most of the time I just ignore it and go with the flow of the world.

But other times there are so many glitches/plot-holes that my Jumper decides to try "debugging" an entire universe. Marvel Comics
>>
>>52194972

It's why Hephaestus is my "favorite." He was shitty too, but most of his shittiness was directed at other gods, so he was kinda like their karma. Hera sees he's born with birth defects and tosses him out of Olympus. Years later she sees all the nice things he made for his adopted mother and wants him back in Olympus so she could have nice things. He gives her a trapped golden throne that she couldn't get out of and she bitches up such a storm that Zeus is basically willing to give him anything to get her out of it so she'll stop. He gets Aphrodite out of it.

Then there's that other time he finds Aphrodite fucking about with Ares, traps them in a net, drags them around Olympus, then dumps her before leaving.

There's probably lots of stories about him being shitty to mortals or whatever, but he makes cool shit and is a dickhead to the other gods, so he's alright in my books. Relative to the others at least.
>>
>>52195068
Faiz will probably be Part 3 whenever it comes out.
>>
>>52194934
The entire Dwemer race were basically flat earth atheists who believed that reality was an illusion. They're right, of course, but they didn't quite understand as much as they thought they did. Motivated by their hilarious misunderstanding, they all concocted the brilliant idea of building a huge robotic god, stuffing all of their souls inside, and then telling reality to go fuck itself as they fly away. Except it all got fucked over and they all wound up stuck inside of their robot. This robot, filled with the collective souls of the Dwemer, all of whom believed that reality was bullshit, possessed the ability to tell things to fuck off so hard that they ceased to exist. But it couldn't do anything by itself. This very same giant robot was later used to conquer all of Tamriel, resulting in the Empire.
>>
>>52195068
Kamen Jumper I believe is working on Part 3, Faiz.
>>
Speaking of TES, post-jump, do you assume used soul gems still send their souls to the Soul Cairn, the setting's equivalent, or just into the void?
>>
>>52195085
I think the only time he fucked with mortals was when he fucked with Aphrodite and Ares' descendants, giving them a cursed necklace that caused them and everyone around them immense suffering before they eventually died. And even that was just to get back at Ares and Aphrodite.
>>
>>52192509

Yeah, she pretty much agrees with what I was thinking. They'd probably take notice of the clones and chase them around too for a while, but would always end up finding the real you even if you cover your tracks, as described in the drawback.
>>
>>52195099
Reminder that the guy in charge of TES lore is literally high off his balls like all the time.

Also there's a canon chart of various Khajiit subspecies dicks drawn by his girlfriend.
>>
>>52195142
I'd say the Soul Cairn, considering Conjuration still works the way it does. Or maybe the setting's equivalent... But probably the Soul Cairn.
>>
Is it possible to have all Companions dump their CP into SP in any of the Fate/ jumps? Or just the one designated as Master?
>>
>>52195166

Still workable thanks famms,
>>
>>52195172
Bullshit I require proof of that spoiler.
>>
>>52195172
Michael Kirkbride is no longer in charge of TES lore.
>>
>>52195142
I would assume that they would work like normal soul gems do rather than black soul gems and basically release the soul when you were done draining it of power, letting the soul go to wherever souls go in setting. Really though the deal with the ideal masters may be in effect across jumps, but honestly shoving the souls of other worlds into TES has weird metaphysical implications.
>>
File: a common mistake.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
a common mistake.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>52195099
And they believed that shit as a RACE?

Nobody went "hey guys maybe..." they all just assumed they were right and Eva'd themselves.

Toppest kek.
>>
>>52195195

No problem dude.
>>
>>52195011

Hey Usagianon.

The Soul Eater revamp has the option to import one companion as a set of twin Demon Weapons like Liz and Patty.

Have you used it to get another Usagi?
>>
>>52195205
So are there people in-setting who "waste" black soul gems on animals? Because I distinctly remember a few of those in there.
>>
>>52195172
Reminder that Moon Khajiit is literally watching you masturbate through the currents of time and space.
>>
>>52195293
Wut
>>
>>52195230
Hey, managed to miss that Soul Eater had been revamped!

Huh... I wonder. if I twin her into soul weapons... and then twin each weapon twin with Twins Basil... then that's a lot of bunny for only one Companion Instance.
>>
>>52191640
>not drawbacks for the light of courage instead
Honestly some people have no taste.
>>
>>52195210
As anon said, they were basically correct, they even had an entire tech/magic system based off of their findings. It's just that they didn't realize that reality being a dream didn't mean it wasn't real, and they had no idea about the godhead. They should have looked more into what the elder scrolls actually are that would have fixed their findings.
>>52195243
They do, but realize that if you soul trap something, it goes into the smallest appropriate gem that you have. If you soul trap something with a grand soul, and all you have that can store it are black soul gems, it doesn't matter if you have common or greater soul gems, likewise if you trap something with a common soul but only have a black soul gem, it's going into that gem. Some people have had to have made the mistake a few times.
>>
File: usagi_tsukino.jpg (314KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
usagi_tsukino.jpg
314KB, 1024x1448px
>>52195305

Do it, Usagianon

Embrace your true nature.

Split one Usagi into four Usagis.
>>
>>52195304
There are Khajiit on the moon in TES. They've set themselves up on the moon in order to observe Dragon Breaks, which is basically what happens when Akatosh spills his spaghetti and the flow of time collectively shrugs its shoulders and answers "So what happens now?" with "Yes."
>>
>>52195188
Only the one designated as your Master.
>>
>>52195198
Instead it's a thing, but I can't seem to find it now.

>>52195203
Really? Since when?

>>52195293
That too.
>>
>>52195305
>>52195343
~Eating cakes by daylight~
~Capping evil by moonlight~
~They are ones who end all fights~
~They are Jumper! And Sailors Moon!~
>>
>>52195343
Hm, going to have to read the perk text here. I don't want four girls, 1/4th the girl they were, I want four more whole bunnies. Checking it out though!
>>
>>52191631
Medaka Box.

>>52192946
All the time. It's half the point of all my disguise kits.

>>52194485
I've made peace with death. People die. It's kind of one of our defining traits in a lot of settings.
>>
>>52195394

It's an option in the companion section actually.
>>
File: Punisher Sailor Moon.jpg (2MB, 2809x4206px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher Sailor Moon.jpg
2MB, 2809x4206px
>>52195390

And don't you forget it.
>>
>>52195369
Kirkbride's last game credit was for Oblivion dlc. Though I have heard of him having been consulted for Skyrim, he isn't credited, so even if he was it's unclear what his involvement was.
>>
>>52195355
Sonofa bitch I'm gonna have to figure out how to do this plot differently then.
>>
>>52194485
Very hard So I made Magical maximized life extension Part of my nation's socialized medicine plan.
>>
>>52195442
Oh, I thought he was still writing stuff in the background even if not directly working on the games.
>>
>inb4 "For Honor when?"
>>
>>52195705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8O44ufowa8
>>
>>52195705
Whenever somebody figures out how to correcrtly do a perk that lets you toss people off cliffs no matter where you are.
>>
>>52195394
I don't want four girls, 1/4th the girl they were

Well that's kinda what Twins Basil already does? It splits the original person's personality into two when it turns them into twins.

The twin Demon Weapons import in Soul Eater would just be doing it again.
>>
File: Gudako prisma.jpg (219KB, 1197x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Gudako prisma.jpg
219KB, 1197x1015px
>>52194485
Very hard
That's why you become a magical hero who protects smiles!
>>
>>52195820

You can actually choose to just retain the personality of the original in both siblings with the Demon Weapons import if you want. There are multiple ways you can go about doing it. Identical personalities, two new people made from divided personality traits or near identical with a few key differences. I believe Twins Basil also allows you to just retain the original personality across both twins.
>>
>>52195820
Which is why I'm going back to read the exact text. I'm more inclined to do it if it's a duplication rather than a division. Looking like it just divides them though.

I may have a solution though. I'm working on it.
>>
File: 1464550008489.jpg (91KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1464550008489.jpg
91KB, 500x265px
>>52191452
>the Longinus will cost 1k
This sounds like it'll just cause one true build syndrome, since in-setting the only way to keep up with the plot is with a Longinus.
>>
Jumpers, how do people respond when examining you or your DNA?
>>
File: A_show_about_magical_girls.png (549KB, 604x934px) Image search: [Google]
A_show_about_magical_girls.png
549KB, 604x934px
>>52195831
Wait wrong image
>>
http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/14/14930638/the-matrix-reboot-remake-movie

We finally have an excuse to make a replacement jump, guys. Someone call Val.
>>
>>52195894
Laugh. Laugh at them as they go insane.
>>
>>52195490
He is and because he wrote a lot of the neat stuff in Morrowind people mostly just go along with it.

How canon it is though given some of it is just shit he says on Reddit is up for debate.
>>
>>52195894
As of Metroid they break down into fits
People usually don't try again
>>
>>52195896
Shiroe?
>>
>>52195868
>You can actually choose to just retain the personality of the original in both siblings
What do you do when they try to figure out which one of them is the "real" one?
>>
>>52195894
Probably this >>52195913
seeing as I'm pretty sure my dna has turned into some nth dimensional horror by now.
>>
>>52195932
Of course, the only way to do that is through sex of course. Together so we can compare.
>>
>>52195905
You know if you just want an alternative Matrix jump making one for the super bootleg tier Matrix game instead would be a better idea.
It goes so far off the rails it might as well be it's own thing.
>>
>>52195932

Personally I like to think of them as two new people even if they're identical to the original, but that seems like a case by case basis type deal.
>>
File: WhatIgot.jpg (169KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
WhatIgot.jpg
169KB, 680x1020px
>>52195929
Primsa Shirou
He's pretty cool. Shirou with a little sister that makes him go full protect mode. He also has a randomly dark backstroy in the middle of an otherwise fairly normal magical girl show.
>>
>>52195868
>I believe Twins Basil also allows you to just retain the original personality across both twins.

Wait what
>looks at Austin Powers

Oh yeah, it does. The perk says twins MAY have a personality split, not that it's mandatory. So you can have both twins with the same personality as the original.

I just interpreted it to mean that they always have a personality split. That's what I get for skimming.
>>
>>52194421
Look, there are only two things you should be stealing from Nocturnal:

1. Her panties.

2. I bet you thought something lewd would be here, well you're wrong.

Just kidding, the second thing you should steal is her virginity.
>>
>>52195894
they usually go insane from frustration and confusion ,the last xenobiologist to try found something that looked like a DNA analog in one of the miniature versions of myself that compose my body but when the spectrograph came back with "Error:sample does not contain matter or energy" she Just started laughing and didn't stop..
>>
>>52196011

Yeah man, devil's in the details.
>>
>>52196008
This needs to be a jump.
>>
>>52196028

So it is.

BTW, was it you or Valeria who worked on Seven Deadly Sins? Because I have a question about that jump.
>>
>>52196001
But I want Val to do it, she'll give us what we want and she's good at making replacement jumps. Best case scenario, it'll make Red give up and remake it to compete with the jump just like what happened with Dragonball, so then we get two good jumps instead of being stuck with a shitty one with that arbitrary stability nerf.
>>
>>52196041

That'd be Val's Jump.
>>
>>52196047
Val has never once made a replacement jump.
Honestly I don't know why I even bothered to reply. You've got issues.
>>
>>52195203
And yet the writers frequently consult with him and put in references to things he wrote.

He's no longer in CHARGE of the lore, but the people who are at the very least consider his opinions and ideas to inform their own writings.
>>
>>52196063

Ah. Well alright then. I'll ask her when she posts in the thread again.
>>
>>52196047
>not wanting to live this glorious piece of shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvDeXaiBy3I
>>
>>52195894
Pretty sure my DNA is literally impossible at this point, only held together by the mighty power of fiat. So they laugh at the absurdity that is my "biology".
>>
>>52196006
Does that mean the original is dead?
Unless you decide it works differently in your chain?
>>
>>52196066
To be fair, Val would be the kind of person to do that.

We're looking at DBM and Jorge Joestar on the resumé alone. And we know she doesn't have a good relationship with Red, meaning there's always a reason to do it.

I'm not advocating what the asshole says whatsoever. I'm just saying it has a chance.
>>
>>52196047
Why don't you do it?
>>
>>52195705
Can't you just do Crusader Kings? Or Assassin's Creed?
>>
>>52196080
What's up?
>>
>>52193799
Lol. What? Now the guy that was in a fucking concentration camp helps bring back the Nazis? Man, Marvel is getting dumber and dumber.
>>
>>52195891
It isn't, trust and believe, it is not.
>>
>>52196087

Nah, while they are their own people, they're also the old person as well. Personal views would be like reincarnation without the middle man, times two.
Also these are just my views on it. Of course you guys can fluff it how you like.
>>
>>52195894
It looks perfectly human in every single test. Which is a little weird, since they got the dna from a giant squid-dragon alien.
>>
>>52196035
It's a Nasu thing and I think it might have been claimed already?
>>
>>52196121
Well I heard dragons are good too, but they probably cost about the same.
>>
>>52196035
Batmanon's doing it.
>>
>>52196092
Jorge Joestar isn't canon to the Jojo animes.
>>
>>52196066
They might as well be replacement jumps, anon. Multiverse and now Jorge? You can't tell me that it isn't the intent, and look at >>52196092. I'd rather take Val's jump than Red's, and it's not like Red would say anything about it. Win-win.

>>52196096
Because Val's jumps are high quality which is what we deserve, that's why.
>>
>>52196158
It's not?
That's odd, but good to know.
>>
>>52196168
It's not. This was declared by Araki ages ago.

His bait is entirely toothless, you see, because he doesn't actually know anything at all.
>>
>>52195896
>Herculanon
Hey Herculanon, are you still working on that CD jump?
>>
>>52196106

Yo.

My question is about the Love Drive power in Seven Deadly Sins.

I get the generals of how it works. Make people love the user through intimate gestures, and the more intimate the more love they feel for the user. Willpower can resist but only people stronger than me can outright ignore it.

But how long does it last? Is it one of those things that needs consistent reinforcement to keep someone under your control? Or does it last indefinitely until you release them?

Also, if kissing a normal human on the lips with this power would already make them do whatever you ask... What would sex do?
>>
>>52195894
I occasionally forget that my DNA is encrypted in the form of Glory Girl erotica, which tends to result in some pretty hilarious reactions when I give samples of it to people.
>>
>>52196181
and DBM isn't canon to regular Dragon Ball. Your point?
>>
>>52196186
Yeah but it;s a bit of a grind.
The series is long and has a bunch of shit that needs to be explained for stuff to make sense. I've got like twenty pages written right now.
>>
>>52196192
...how the hell did you do that?
>>
>>52196191
Far as we saw in series, it's a last until broken sort of thing.

Blow their minds I imagine. I'd imagine you're looking at less "devoted lover" and more "Total worship". Effectively the same since they're already doing anything for you but it'd change their attitude.
>>
>>52196207
The point is to tell anon why the bait he replied to was wrong.
>>
>>52196168
>>52196158
The likelihood of Jorge including things that the original Jojo jump didn't include, such as a Stand supplement or Kars-esque biology, is very high. The jump is likely being made with the intent to get things from Jojo the original jump couldn't get, like DBM was made to get things the original DB endjump couldn't get. That sounds like a replacement jump, anon, and like >>52196207 points out it really doesn't matter if they're not canon to each other. The point is the intent behind the jumps.
>>
I wonder what he'd do if he lost power for a week.
>>
>>52196246
Go to the library and keep at it probably.
Autism is a hell of a drug.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>52181926
172 Adventure Time
Fire Kingdom
Age 11
Wizard(Magic Arrows)
Wiz Biz, Beautiful Hair -100, Dungeoneering -200, Life Giving Magus -150, Archmage -300,
Card Wars -50, Tree Fort Seed -100, Spider Wand -100, Circlet -300,
Rather Be Dancing With Some Babes +200, Crushes +100,
I keep meaning to go adventuring, but there are so many babes and so many partys and Flame Princess is hot, but she isn't into me, just that Finn dude.
Continue
1 F.E.A.R.
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
3 The Gamer
4 007
5 Disgaea
6 XMen Movies
7 Dungeon Siege 2
8 Neverwinter Nights
>>
>>52196246
He's not a mod. He doesn't have any. Which makes it all the more hilarious.
>>
>>52196135
Just be smart when you're fighting the wielders and make sure you use the powers you have well. Like, really, it isn't rocket science, other wise there would have never been any cases of Longinus Gear users being killed.

Furthermore, there are some sacred gears that can evolve to Longinus level under the right (completely and utterly odd) circumstances.

Racial abilities that would allow you power that could even override any kind of protection a Longinus offers its user due to their nature. See Koneko's Level 2 Touki and Kasha.

There's the natural (or not so natural) evolution of one's nature / power. See Super Devils.

The right combination of abilities giving you cheat-like capabilities. Out of Context tactics and abilities.

Longinus Gears are only top tier because their users have no choice but to be. Stop focusing on the equipment and realize that the warrior who owns it is your true opponent.
>>
>>52196192
Explain how pls.
>>
How can I be part of Gaia's Stepdaughters in Alpha Centauri without relying on disgusting braineating worms?
>>
>>52196259
>Implying they'd let him hang around the library with all his autistic screeching.
>>
File: TESV_Nocturnal.png (498KB, 828x768px) Image search: [Google]
TESV_Nocturnal.png
498KB, 828x768px
>>52196015
>Nocturnal's panties
Uh, anon...
>>
>>52196266
The Gamer.
I'll need a new 3.
>>
>>52196212
Awesome. I hadn't heard anything about it, for a while, so I thought that stuff with Bramastra had put you off it. Glad that's not the case, because I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
>>
>>52196283
I'm so good I've already stolen them, bro. Step it up.
>>
>>52196222

I see.

In addition, can the power be used to 'increase the settings' on someone it's been used on?

Using the jump as an example, caressing someone on the face just gets them very attracted to you. But then what if I kiss that person on the lips after that? Does the effect strengthen appropriately or does it stay as strong as it was during caressing?
>>
>>52196266
Charles Barkley Shut up and Jam Gaiden.
>>
>>52196298
Oh, definitely. That's what happens in series. The user tries to use it with a cute look and a caress but has to go all the way to kissing to seal the deal. So yeah you can update it later.
>>
>>52196300
queued
>>
>>52196319

Cool. Does that mean it's also possible to tone it down by being less affectionate with someone already under your control?
>>
>>52196266
Infinicon
Dragonball Multiverse
Sburb
>>
>>52196270
What gears can evolve to Longinus levels?

Protection is only one aspect of what they do, isn't it?

How strong does that make one?

Out of context stuff is excluded, you can make any argument with out of context stuff.
>>
>>52196283
To be fair, the Daedra's clothes are probably part of their bodies, like people infected with the Blacklight virus.
>>
>>52196339
Unfortunately no, the only way to lessen it would be to break it entirely and then reapply it.
>>
>>52196246
It's funny because if ManyFist or bancho tried to make a replacement jump for Magi or Naruto by using fanfiction jumps, you'd all be screeching and shitting down their throats. Yet Val can do it and any attempt to point it out gets cried as "the shitposter"
>>
>>52196295
...Now I want a way to make it so Noctural retroactively wore panties, just to steal them.
>>
>>52196350

I see. Good to know.

Thanks for answering.
>>
>>52196366
If Bancho or Many really really wanted to make a jump of naruto fanfiction I'd be down.
It would be wierd as hell, but I'd be down.

Now if they tried to make a straight up replacement then that would be bullshit.
>>
>>52196350
You know, Charms in Exalted are magic, right? And they have to be consciously activated, like spells? That means you can use Infinity on them.

And doesn't that just make you mad? Kind of makes you wish you thought it through a bit better, huh?
>>
>>52196221
>>52196271
Copious amounts of magic and biological know-how.

Not my know-how; I bullied a companion into doing it for me. Fuck biology.

Said companion then refused to undo it after I finished fucking with Panacea and I didn't want to put in the effort to undo it and it was actually fairly effective and funny, so I just left it.
>>
>>52196366
You say that like people don't do that when either of those two make any jumps.
>>
>>52196389
Charms are innate abilities not spells.
Infinity does not work. As has already been stated.
>>
>>52196386
>>52196400
Stop responding to obvious bait.
>>
>>52196391
So basically you just hand-waved it? Too bad.
>>
>>52196366

DBM wasn't a replacement jump though.

Fanfic jumps have been a thing since German Hollow Quest and Magical Girl Noir.
>>
File: Kaguya.jpg (408KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Kaguya.jpg
408KB, 600x848px
>>52196319
That looks like a neat power, especially if you are dealing with unhinged moon bunnies.
>>
>>52196191
>What would sex do?
If they're already to the point where they'd willingly have sex with you, they probably love you enough that you wouldn't have to have sex with them for control purposes. Do not rape them.

This whole power has terrifying implications in regards to consent.
>>
>>52196410
No, she said you have to "cast" it. If willing something to happen with a magic system counts as "casting", then activating Charms surely does. Also, kind of hard to argue Charms are innate when it takes millennia to learn a respectable amount.
>>
>>52196427
I will never understand the fascination that some people around here have for this diablos ex machina.
She was a total asspull with nothing going for her.

Just waifu Simurgh or something. At least then you can say you have taste.
>>
>>52196427

>Jumper defeats Kaguya with a surprise kiss on the lips
>>
>>52196426
The only jump we had of DB before was the endjump. Then DBM comes out and the floodgates are opened, and there was a forced revamp to get rid of the endjump. You can claim it wasn't a replacement because "lol fanfiction", but it was a replacement in everything but name.
>>
>>52196389
They're magic, but they aren't spells.

Now, Sorcery is spells, so I suppose you could Infinity up an Invulnerable Skin of Bronze, or a Benediction of Arch-Genesis, or a Rain of Doom, or even a Total Annihilation.

You're probably better off looking at D&D for Infinity stuff though.
>>
>>52196426
It's bait.
>>
>>52196446
Charms are not cast. That's the difference between sorcery and just charm use.
Using a charm is like flexing your arm not firing a magic missle.
>>
>>52196447
Bunny girl goddess.
>>
>>52196415
If you want a half-bullshit technobabble explanation on how I accomplished something involving physics, chemistry, or engineering, I can do that for you.

But Biology or Psychology is just going to result in me saying "Magic!" while doing jazz hands.
>>
>>52196427
>>52196447
I don't understand it either. She has a somewhat neat design and some cool powers, though she doesn't fit with Naruto's artstyle, but barely any personality. Madara is much more interesting and handsome.
>>
>>52196481
Get the one in Touhou then. She at least has a personality.
It's not like either of them actually look like bunnies.
>>
>>52196458
Well she did betray her clan to get it on with a human king, didn't she?
>>
>>52196458
The joke is that it's less ridiculous then Reverse Harem no Jutsu.

As a reminder, despite what the memes would have you believe this didn't actually defeat her. It just distracted her long enough for Naruto get in a single clean punch and was probably inconsequential in regards to the overall fight.
>>
>>52196466
>not infinitying up magma kraken instead
It's like you don't want to be a natural disaster or something.
>>
>>52196447
She's a bunny girl. She's literally one of if not the most powerful being in the world. She's pretty cute. And we have confirmation that bringing enough sexy to the battle can at least distract her.

And let's be honest. The people who are waifuing crazy monsters like her don't care about the fact that she literally has no personality.
>>
>>52196475
How do you think magic in SDS works? It's innate magic that can be learned, and then "cast" with instinctual ease.

Charms are the same. You're manipulating Essence in specific ways to achieve a magical effect. It's just as much "casting" as Demons of Astland-style animagic. Which innately shapes lifeforce to achieve magical effects.
>>
>>52196444
>This whole power has terrifying implications in regards to consent.

Oh no doubt. It's definitely mindrape.

But the thing is, that's my fetish.

Plus, I wouldn't actually RAPE them. It isn't really needed when there are tons of charisma and seduction perks available.

It'd be slightly less evil to seduce your target into bed, then activate the power mid-coitus.
>>
>>52196520
Listen I'm not going to argue about something with you over this anymore since your first post was clearly in bad faith.
If you want to wank your dick off you're going to do that regardless of whatever I say.
I'm done. consider this a win if you must.
>>
File: MAGMA KRAKEN.jpg (256KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
MAGMA KRAKEN.jpg
256KB, 700x453px
>>52196514
Oh shit, yeah. You're completely correct, anon.

How could I forget Best Spell?
>>
>>52196346
In order:

Any, but the circumstances tend to a unique combination of the user's desire, their situation, and what is powering / trapped inside the gear itself.

The protection they also happens to be pretty top tier and most times the final say in defensive capabilities. See both Dragon Scale Mail and Rex Regulus.(I keep forgetting the latter's name and spelling)

Super Devils are god tier, literally.

Oh no, you haven't seen the Out of Context bullshit that happens within the Setting. Examples include:
> Using the desires of a hormonal teenager to have him achieve the final step to unlocking his true potential.
> Ancient Laws state that these are the conditions for an angel to have procreate? Let's loophole the shit out of that to create a space where the angel is allowed to be as lewd as fuck while fucking.
> Gonna just use this toy to fire this random ancient object I found at this dude. He just cut it in-flight and now he's been sprayed in the face by one of the most deadliest poisons ever.
> Ah fuck, the most powerful being is glaring at and wants to fight. Hey! Want chocolate? (It worked)
> Same thing above, but instead bananas.

You get the idea.

Out of context doesn't always mean "out of this world" though this setting has those kinds of solutions too. It's meant to represent anything that's has absolutely NOTHING to do with the situation at hand.
>>
>>52196135
There's also Sirzechs. I think he's what one of the noble capstones is based on and he's one of the top ten beings in the entire setting. Or at least powerful enough to make one of the top ten crap their pantaloons.
>>
>>52196543
>was clearly in bad faith.
>"Where do you think you are?" - said by Val supporters to justify poor conduct

I invoke the 4-chan dick license.
>>
>>52196447
>>52196496
>I don't understand
She's powerful, is exotic in a way that's still conventionally attractive, and has a princess thing going on.

Plus, she's bland enough that people can project whatever they want onto her. Her backstory and years of isolation leave her especially compatible with the popular "lonely" and "just needs to be dicked back to sanity" archetypes.
>>
>>52196585
>"just needs to be dicked back to sanity"
that's a thing?
>>
>>52196603
There are anons sad enough that they think their dick is all that's needed to fix people, yes.
>>
>>52196585
Is there an actual perk to bang someone's brains back in?
>>
>>52196585
Ah, I guess I can understand that. Though, despite being 'powerful' she never seemed to me at least, to have the sort of 'powerful aura' that other characters in the series did. Probably because she suddenly showed up and kinda jobbed a lot.
>>
For all ya'll using Infinity, try out this perk from Circle of Magic.

>Old Patient Magic [100]: You have learned how to cast charms, wards, and protections over places that grow more and more powerful, stable, and hard to damage with age. A door you reinforced with magic a year ago will be tougher than one you reinforced a day ago, and a scrying mirror you made decades ago will be able to see further than one you made a couple years back. The growth rate may not be much, and it grows slower over time, but it does add up over decades and centuries.
>>
>>52196627
>Using an SJ Chan jump
Kill yourself.
>>
>>52196427
>>52196458
You know there are far better ancient evil supremely powerful magical waifus available in the chain.
>>
>>52196627
I suppose that would combo well. Although if you've got infinity you're probably better off just using stackable buffs ad nausium instead.
>>
>>52196618
She's more powerful than Madara, but he was a warrior. Kaguya was not. Which is probably why Sause and Naruto were getting obliterated by him, but the tables sort of turned when Kaguya showed up.
>>
>>52196603
If by "dicked back to sanity" you mean "in their mind the crazy girl becomes crazy for anon's dick and is reduced to slavishly devoted arm candy", then yes.
>>
>>52196616
In James Bond, 007, yes.
>>
File: 1437935640665.gif (590KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1437935640665.gif
590KB, 500x497px
I finally found the perfect background music for this silliness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYkxN4_-JuU

The joke is that both of these characters are dumb.
>>
File: wuya.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wuya.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>52196648
Good taste.
>>
>>52196603
I assume so. It's closely related to "domesticate a powerful woman," and "he's bad, but I can save him!"
>>
>>52196627
Add that with that garden in xianxia that has something like 1,000 years in a day or something like that? And next thing you know, a thousand year-old enchanted blade thrumming with power in one day.
>>
>>52196663
Oh, for sure. More power and zero skill vs a little less power but more skill then anyone else, it's easy to see who was the more dangerous.

More thinking about like, you look at certain characters like Madara or Hashirama or A or Minato and you can go "That dude is Strong." just from the sight of them. But Kaguya doesn't really have that sort of feeling to her.
>>
>>52196643
>Using any jump
End your existence.
>>
>>52196648
I dislike that jump.
>>
>>52196674
Heavens? Any chance for a weirdness censor perk?
>>
>>52196674

>"KAGUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" screams one side
>"WUUUUUUUUUUUYAAAAAAA!!!" screams the other
>>
File: Gross.jpg (34KB, 322x365px) Image search: [Google]
Gross.jpg
34KB, 322x365px
>>52196679
>>52196648
As uninteresting as Kaguya is, at least she's not actually ugly. Blegh.
>>
>>52196698
Reborn's active again. Ask him if he has any plans for it.
>>
File: 1441368256156.png (150KB, 459x462px) Image search: [Google]
1441368256156.png
150KB, 459x462px
>>52196728
I finished perks a while ago, save for the possible capstone booster. All my brainpower is on making Sacred Gears, and my god, I am going to need it.

Just do your best to tune it out.
>>52196731
The true escalation in /jc/.
>>
>>52195894
I'm not quite as far along as other people who've answered, so for the most part if someone looks at my DNA they just say, "well, that's interesting," instead of going mad from the revelation.

I think the only things messing with my DNA so far is being a mutant, and any possible leftovers of Adam/EVE/Plasmids from Bioshock, so my DNA probably just looks like fucked up normal DNA. I'm usually in a undead/zombie alt-form too, so if being (un)dead has any effect on DNA I guess there's that as well.
>>
>>52196565
I meant which ones have actually been detailed to do so. Otherwise it's basically just OC and free power, which is really boring.
>>
>>52196648
Not bad taste.

>>52196745
Heresy.

Though her voice isn't great.
>>
>>52196797
>I finished perks a while ago, save for the possible capstone booster. All my brainpower is on making Sacred Gears, and my god, I am going to need it.
Soviet Tank Loli drinks in honour of brave and great Heavens!
>>
>>52196745
Would Wish Granting work on D&D magic or would I have to CC it with a system that more directly uses MP?
>>
>>52196833
The only good Red is a dead one.
>>
>>52196841
I....could see it maybe working if you considered spell slots as the cost? Meaning that it'd be kinda like meta magic with costing more and more slots depending on the power?
>>
>>52196841
She said you have to actually spend a resource to use Wish Granting. Time, mana, life-force, EXP, etc.
>>
>>52196643
>not using every jump to it's full potential
>not being the mercenary bastard who doesn't care where he gets his tools from

Standards are for fools.
>>
>>52196884
>implying Vampire Diaries isn't soft-banned
>>
>>52196909
What in it isn't canon?
>>
>>52196643
>>52196884
Real talk SJ-chan can sometimes make good jumps.
Not always, but she's not incapable of it. I wouldn't say Circle of Magic is bad for example.
>>
>>52196884
I mean, if you're a mercenary, I don't know if getting tools from "legit" sources makes much of a difference in terms of ethics.
>>
>>52196925
It's really just a form of shitstorming bro.
>>
>>52196797
good luck heavens! also are you going to have any oc companions like you've done in a few jumps?
>>
>>52196822
Saji's and Gasper's so far.

Saji's are actually four sacred gears each with a piece of the evil dragon Vritra. They form a dragon scale mail that has been described constantly emitting curses that can petrify anyone around him. Before achieving this, he had a berserk mode that had him covered in black flames in the shape of an Eastern Dragon.

Gasper...think a more nightmarish version of Alucard's Level 0 form and the Tam from God of High School rolled into one, with Time Stopping eyes, shadows that devour everything including magic circles and are never sated.
>>
>>52196686
I think it's cause they are all dressed up in armor and military gear. Like they're taking this shit seriously and are totally stoked to commit some war crimes and tear families apart. Kaguya really just looks and talks like some weird japanese noblewoman. Not very threatening without godlike power.
>>
File: 1453269986437.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453269986437.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>52196948
Considering the ridonkulous amount of perks, I almost feel obligated to. We'll see how much the Sacred Gear section murders me first, though.
>>
>>52196921
Seconding that question. I never watched that show, but every time people say the jump is non-canon they don't actually give any examples.
>>
>>52196496
Herculanon will neither confirm nor deny he wants to bro it up with Madara. As for Kaguya, I just get what must in universe have been a pretty cool story from her.

Is it wrong to redeem people so you can hear about shit they did in myths first hand?
>>
>>52196866
Thanks.

Also, is the difference between "A Purpose Or Lack Thereof" and "Hard Work Conquering Talent" that the former works on things that can be studied while the former boosts things that can be trained?
>>
>>52197114
The difference is that the first is a learning booster whilst the second is a uncapper on things that normally can't be trained, to a certain extent. The perk describes how it works.
>>
>>52197155
I'm sorry, my reading comprehension is terrible.
>>
>>52197174
No worries, I'd be more detailed but I'm afraid I don't remember either perk that well.
>>
>>52197047
It's because they can't, because it's all canon. They just don't want to admit that one of the best jumps on the drive was made by an SB member who's not afraid to demonstrate his utter mastery of our rules.
>>
>>52197047
But...people do? People point out how the descriptions are exaggerated and give a very inaccurate portrayal of the power levels. People point out how most things in series die to a good gun, despite the jump painting it as otherwise.
>>
>>52197216
And the most powerful people in DBZ can die to mook-tier energy weapons. That just means they're glass cannons.
>>
>>52196983
OC companions are always appreciated.

Also are you sure you want to make a whoel custom Sacred Gear Section? From what I remember from the show Sacred Gears come in hugely different categories so trying to make a streamlined section for that would be pretty difficult.

Do you want help coming up with OC Sacred Gears or are you good?
>>
>>52197182
Do we anything else like the Atronach Stone from Skyrim that lets you break down and absorb magic from spells used against you?
>>
>>52197047
Every named character in the jump is hyped to all hell and back, and the jumpmaker flat-out said when he first launched it "OH EVEN JUMPERS AT 500+ JUMPS WILL GET ANALLY RAPED UNLESS I OFFER MORE POWER IN THIS."

If I had my IRC chatlogs I'd post the bit where he admits blowing it out of proportions.

I can say having been forced to watch the show due to a partner's fascination with it however - it's power-levels are drastically, DRASTICALLY street level.
>>
>>52197047
It isn't that the stuff is non canon, it is that the descriptions imply that things are of a higher power level than the show displayed. It isn't that the stuff in it aren't in the show but they are exaggerated quite a bit.
>>
>>52197275
Are you one of those autists that wanks standard Spiderman can solo the entire Supernatural-verse?
>>
File: badtouch.jpg (147KB, 601x693px) Image search: [Google]
badtouch.jpg
147KB, 601x693px
What are the best perks for curing insanity and trauma?
>>
>>52197273
Something in Dungeon Siege?
>>
>>52197273
Spell absorption is simply an effect in TES. You can enchant things with it or even have it cast on yourself.
You don't actually need the stone to get access.

It's also entirely possible to have values of 100% or higher although that's not always a good idea since it affects beneficial spells too.
>>
>>52197300
According to the people discussing Kaguya earlier, a good, hard dicking.
>>
>>52197300
Anti Madness Wavelength in Soul Eater is rly good for that.
>>
>>52197300
The Capstone for the Gaia origin in Evo Search for Eden. Brain-healing lasers, anon.
>>
>Reading through the Jorge Joestar novel posted last thread
>Just finished the first chapter, and already Lisa Lisa has worm a dead boy's skin like a suit to lure a vampire out a hiding, and a kid detective figured out that Jorge is the protagonist
I get the feeling it's only going to escalate from here.
>>
>>52197347
>It's also entirely possible to have values of 100% or higher
Fucking prove it. CCDT has stated multiple times that you're jumping the lore version. And considering artifacts with 25% spell absorption are considered "legendary", suggesting that enchantments of those magnitudes are even possible seems... untrue.
>>
File: 1453747001735.png (176KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1453747001735.png
176KB, 377x377px
>>52197266
I'm going to see if I can streamline features by the different types for effects and powers, but if I can't make a coherent modification table, I'm just going to list a bunch of OC Gear options and a generic 'buy canon' option.

I will be open to thread input on this matter, yes. Anything that rhymes with 'weakest, easy, power, wanking, omnipotence, omnipotent, one true build, tea' will be ignored and sentenced to Kamen Rider Gaim.
>>
>>52197299

Where the fuck in my entire post did I say anything that would imply this.

Movie-Spider-Man could take some of the monsters, yes. After we get past the first three or so seasons, hell no. And the same applies here with Vampire Diaries in a different manner. The magic-users do have versatile bullshit, yes. The vampires and werewolves and immortals ARE strong, yes.

But we're talking building-destroyers and town-terrorizers at MOST. The rest is all blackshadow111's rampant autism.
>>
>>52197402
I don't know why you insist it can't be done. Spells that grant spell absorption exist. Even if you need to apply a fuckton of boosters to said spell to get that value there's no reason it couldn't happen.
If anything lore magic is even more powerful.
>>
File: How about.jpg (305KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
How about.jpg
305KB, 1400x1050px
>>52197401

Dude, buddy, man, meet the tip of the iceberg. You ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
>>52197402
>>52197347
Wait, does the Atronach Stone always absorb half the magic from magic that targets you no matter how powerful it is? That's amazing, I think I need to change my build.
>>
File: Boogy down.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Boogy down.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>52197414
>Gaim
>>
>>52197447
In game absorb magic is a percentage chance that it will trigger not a percentage of the spell absorbed. I have no idea how that works for the perk though, but I'd imagine that it functions in the same manner.
>>
>>52197484
Wait, so it's a 50/50 chance whether it does nothing or completely shuts down the spell?
>>
>>52197436
>If anything lore magic is even more powerful.
Hardly. It may be more powerful at base, but ultimately it's just generic fantasy magic that can be replicated elsewhere. No other magic system offers 100% + conceptual game-mechanics effects. I would think if something like that were possible, it'd be done by someone in setting. People say it's "more powerful", while trying to pull things like 100% damage reflection and resto loops.
>>
>>52197506
That is how it works in the game. Yes.
>>
>>52197509
Bruh, the games don't let you fracture timelines or vanish the moon.
>>
>>52197509
These are things that can be done. I never said they're conceptual game mechanics effects. I'm saying that having a ward up that absorbs magic is doable and you can make one strong enough to proc every time.

It is just very very fucking difficult to do seeing as you'd need half a dozen grand soul gems filled with bullshit to enchant these effects. At worst you'd need to wear multiple artifacts.
>>
>>52197536
Or create your own plane of oblivion, or teleport anywhere you want just by mastering conjuration.
>>
>>52197509
Restoration loops are simply a logical result of being able to buff your buffing ability.
They won't be as retarded as in game since setting 1 second timers to reduce costs won't work, but to say that buffs literally don't work is dumb.
>>
>>52197536
>>52197581
Well, they should. That sounds like it'd be an awesome game.
>>
>>52197581
Is there a TES RTS?
>>
>>52197591
If bethesda made the elderscrolls games to match the lore they'd be too cool for the market.
>>
>>52197604
There is not, though there is a rule set that people here on /tg/ made that is basically a Warhammer based elder scrolls wargame called Scrollhammer.
>>
>>52197182
On SB, they're saying you can't properly word your perks. Break, specifically says it protects against getting weaker with age, but it doesn't.
>>
>>52195322
I don't know what that is.
>>
Hang on, are we getting a Jorge Joestar jump? Just caught up to the thread and people are talking about one?
>>
>>52197509
Generic fantasy magic can make a dust that causes you to cycle through all possible forms with no harm to your body? It can turn moths into giant spaceships capable of traveling to heaven? It can create conceptual robotic AI sleeves that can mine the bodies of the gods for their conceptual elements and blessings?
>>
File: 1489513637790.png (999KB, 1044x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1489513637790.png
999KB, 1044x1751px
>>52197683
Valeria & Nubee are going to make it together as a joint venture. However they got solo projects in the pipeline so they have to finish those before working on this new one.
>>
>>52197678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6WP5GQ6iFo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGYhRYwYhlM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L9R6iKacfY
>>
>>52194943
Reminder that the immortal divine avatar berserker from the distant past that really fucking hates elves is actually a super advanced cyborg from the future after TES becomes a sci-fi setting.
>>
>>52197707
http://www.htloz.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1618
The script.
>>
Anyone else surprised that no Jumpers actually seem interested in the Elder Scrolls themselves? Those things are seriously weird and capable of some crazy time fuckery.
>>
>>52197704
Ah, I see. Well, that's going to be...interesting. I remember there being an entire civilisation of Perfect Kars on Mars at some point. That's going to be weird.

Also, Electro Pup is cute! CUTE!
>>
Is that one anon who claimed it still working on the Spore jump?
>>
>>52197683
Me and Bee are making one together.
>>
>>52197739
That's because you go blind if you read them. And the scrolls aren't really that useful compared to some of the other magic and artifacts.
>>
>>52197664
How does Brellin get so much wrong about the series so many times?
>>
>>52197739
Because they rely on a lot of setting-specific metaphysics.
>>
>>52197739
You mean the scrolls themselves?
Because those fuck you up reading them. Which is probably why nobody around here does it.
>>
>>52197739
Personally, I tend to avoid shit like that for that exact reason. Time fuckery never ends well for anyone, man.

>>52197755
Well, I wish you and NuBee the best of luck. You guys make awesome jumps, and I'm sure you can handle it, but Jorge Joestar is freaking weird. First time I read through it, I thought I was having a fever dream or something.
>>
>>52197779
Oh yeah, I know how you feel. First time I had to put it down was when I got to the tesseract house and my head just went "Nah, we're done for today".
>>
>>52197779

I'm so in love with how fucking bizarre some of it is, and how much weird detective bullshit is crammed in. I adore weird detective bullshit.
>>
>>52197739
They aren't really something to fuck with, and they also aren't relevant in any other setting. They are also literally plot devices, so it's kind of hard to define what they can be used to do.
>>
File: 09a89e2a6580c3c21a98775456866317.jpg (304KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
09a89e2a6580c3c21a98775456866317.jpg
304KB, 750x1500px
>>52197798
FGO when?
>>
>>52197818
They're also totally invincible, so they make a decent set of armor if you're any good at origami. I mean, I didn't take them with me, but that armor was invaluable when facing the Thalmor.
>>
>>52197835
In time. Hardest time I've ever had making a jump for sure. Usually stage 1 is done in a day or two, but with this I'm still working through what perks/items/whatever goes where.

It is progressing though. Just...slowly.
>>
So, since there's so much TES talk anyway: what did everyone do in Skyrim/Morroblivion?
>>
File: 1362930943686.png (2MB, 800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1362930943686.png
2MB, 800x2400px
>>52197851
Aww.
>>
File: kat.png (239KB, 551x1020px) Image search: [Google]
kat.png
239KB, 551x1020px
>>52197908
The long lost Kotomine route, even more desired then the missing Ilya route. Truly, one only knows despair when one realises there is only one Kotomine based food scene in the game.
>>
>>52197849
That sounds hilarious. Sir we can't do anything against him, his armor is invincible and everyone that has seen it has gone blind!
>>
File: CXPdL3VUMAAcTl5.png (528KB, 600x1028px) Image search: [Google]
CXPdL3VUMAAcTl5.png
528KB, 600x1028px
>>52197934
>>
>>52197934
Jesus you're right. That was one of the best food scenes. And Nasu loves food scenes almost as much as he loves sea life and rape.
>>
>>52197872
Let's just say skooma is a helluva drug and leave it at that.
>>
File: PP_016.jpg (405KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PP_016.jpg
405KB, 1113x1600px
>>52197934
Finally, I dug it out from unspeakable depths.
Have some more Kirei
>>
File: PP_017.jpg (539KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PP_017.jpg
539KB, 1113x1600px
>>52198109
>>
File: PP_018.jpg (443KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PP_018.jpg
443KB, 1113x1600px
>>52198123
>>
File: 268.gif (2MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
268.gif
2MB, 576x324px
>>52198109
>>52198123
>>52198147
I don't know whether not being able to read it makes it more or less awkward.
>>
File: PP_019.jpg (355KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PP_019.jpg
355KB, 1113x1600px
>>52198147
>>
File: PP_020.jpg (482KB, 1113x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PP_020.jpg
482KB, 1113x1600px
>>52198167
>>
>>52197872
I was Lord Nerevar Indoril, the lizard-y savior of the Dunmer. I had a ring to prove it and everything.

In Morroblivion I went out of my way to get the Ebony Arrows of Slaying, led the thieves guild and got those fancy-ass gloves, rose to Grandmaster of House Hlaalu, hoarded stolen magic objects because the Telvanni agree that they don't deserve what they can't protect, became immortal, became the Hortator, vanquished Dagoth Ur, negotiated Imperial tariffs for kwama egg exports, killed Almalexia to save Sotha Sil, failed to assassinate King Helseth for his sweet magic ring, was chased off the continent by Sotha Sil for killing Almalexia, and eventually got the Ka Po'Tun tiger dragon to help me in killing Sotha Sil. And then I had a few days left, so I chilled with the Tang Mo.

In Skyrim I helped the Dunmer people by destabilizing Argonian control of their former territory via resource drain and strategic placement of Argonian troops in mine and the Dragonborn's war against the Thalmor. That took about 48 years, but they got a lot of territory back.

>>52197963
It was technically the Dragonborn's armor, since he owned all three scrolls, so I like to imagine the duffer still wears it, swinging the elf-killing axe at the altmer kids that play on his front lawn.
>>
>>52198186
How did you resist the mind control the Hist have over your species, the Saxhleel?
>>
>>52198153
Don't know, but I HAD to save it. And to share it.
>>
File: Three Faces.jpg (77KB, 473x277px) Image search: [Google]
Three Faces.jpg
77KB, 473x277px
>>52198123
>>
>>52196968
Gaspar's is fucking terrifying. He took a high-level wizard with the most defensively powerful Longinus and completely dominated the fight.
>>
>>52198229
So 1,200 points?
>>
>>52197300
In the Tellius jump, I'm going to be offering a singing power called Galdrar as a capstone. which can canoncly do that.

speaking of which the wip is like 90% done I just need to finish reading this LP to make sure I squeezed everything I could out of the setting
>>
>>52198199
In Morroblivion I didn't really have to, because they didn't really care what I got up to. I ddin't even really get near the Hist either, so that helped. Skyrim was 49 jumps later, and I had Resist and Bite, Re-Birth, Altered Neurostructure, Astral Layers, and a few other perks that let me just ignore mind control.
>>
>>52197402
>Fucking prove it
The Atronach Stone – 50% spell absorption
Atronach Alteration perk – 30% spell absorption
20% from anywhere else.
>>
>>52198279
Not really. Georg actually wasn't very good at using Dimension Lost. It's still fucking metal how Gaspar took him apart, but in theory someone who knew what they were doing with the damn thing could defeat Forbidden Balor View. That is a theme with the Longinus, that relying just on the base power they offer will screw you over in a fight with another Longinus user. All the best users have trained with them until they've got really cool unique "sub-species" Balance Breakers.
>>
>>52197872
In Skyrim I was Dovakhiin, Born Hunter of Dragons. So I did what I was born to do and hunted dragons.

In Oblivion... well, see, the things is that I remember a lot from that jump. But I spent basically the whole decade tripping balls on various types of moon drugs, so I can't be sure which ones actually happened. And my companions just laugh at me whenever I ask.

However, according to history books I found in Skyrim, I apparently ended the Oblivion Crisis by leading a swarm of magical girls to fight Dagon when he entered Mundus. I then apparently went on to turn Martin into a magical girl during the ceremony in which he was going to reward me and the girls.
>>
Do we have any largely train-based settings? I mean stuff like Snowpiercer or Kabaneri.
>>
>>52197872
Imported my companions as Mages, with a Noble thief background that called them together to make his own college. And we did a scenario, but mostly spend the time breaking the magic system wide open, and going all over seeing the sights with out of jump travel abilities and warehouse multi portal fast travel and pick up students from all over. At the end be closed up shop, said we were going to travel the planes of oblivion for more knowledge, and moved the 7 towers each mage started with to different places and handed them off to new instructors, and said we wouldn't be back for at least a century.

Then in Skyrim took advantage of our historical fame when rolled out the College of Myth one more time.
>>
>>52198441
Metro 2033, kind of. And not the setting, but one of the Dank Clouds has an entire tree based on it.
>>
For somebody about to add the Paradox Grand Strategy jumps to my chain as an arc, what degree of fuckery am I looking at here?
>>
>>52198441
Heavens is working on a Den-O jump. That's pretty heavily train-based. Trains that travel through time and space.
>>
>>52198484
It's mundane world with maybe some small supernatural elements in CKII. So just make sure you know how to run a country.
>>
>>52198562
Thank ya kindly.
>>
>>52198441
search the drive for Lords of the iron line,it's only a DLC but it's basically one big train trip
>>
>>52198186
I don't think Sotha Sil would go after you for killing Almalexia.
>>
>>52195068
>Is there a Kamen Rider Heisei pt.3 jump?
Being held hostage until [insert jumpmaker] finally gets [insert eagerly awaited jump] done
>>
>>52198186
I think>>52198625
is correct, hell I don't think Sotha Sil would even notice.
>>
File: That one train gif again.gif (3MB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
That one train gif again.gif
3MB, 375x211px
>>52198441
Dont think so but SMTAnon's Yugioh Heroes jump is offering the revolving switchyard as an item.
Why this is important, I'll let the slav explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pmlRCEuwxI
>>
>>52197849
You'd have to unroll them if you were going to fold them.

You'd have to look at them as well.

And you'd probably need loads of them.
>>
>>52198663
>he has to look at things to fold them
Blind origami best origami.
>>
>>52198681
But if you made a helmet out of it it'd make you go blind if you could see any of it.
>>
>>52198707
Duh, have the text face outwards.
>>
Jumpers, since changing the genre of a setting is something that everyone does at least once, tell me about the most drastic change you've ever caused? I managed to change Code Geass from mecha series to fantasy adventure series, with mecha. How did I do this? Using the boosted Master Plan from Classic Sonic, I managed to awaken an ancient evil (which previously didn't exist), and then using the Tower from Lost Odyssey to grant everyone in the world magic. The Ragnarok Connection plan was completely derailed, and even C.C. was left totally confused. The world quickly got a lot more interesting.
>>
I feel like even indestructible parchment would make really shitty armour.

I mean if you get punched in the face through a piece of paper the paper may not rip but you still got punched in the face.

No reason it'd block magic either. Clothes/armour generally doesn't in TES.
>>
>>52198468
>>52198486
I'm gonna have to retcon something, but both Metro 2033 and Den-O work. I'll check out the Dark Cloud jumps, though.

>>52198658
I'm not sure if I should tell you the truth, or just say thanks for the recommendation.
>>
File: i_like_trains_by_knitti-d5fqhjv.jpg (68KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
i_like_trains_by_knitti-d5fqhjv.jpg
68KB, 730x1095px
>>52198441
>>
>>52198441
>largely train-based settings

Is that even a thing?

I mean there are lots with trains featured and some where they're pretty important to the economy and stuff but are there any settings that are even largely train-based?
>>
>>52198736
I turned Classic Sonic into New Sonic.
>>
>>52198751

The final effectiveness depends on a few details such as "how much you can layer it", "if you can make complex shapes of it" and "if you can make a corrugated cardboard version".

But even single sheets of indestructible paper would be great for an inner or outer layer to prevent penetration.
>>
>>52198848
Thomas and Friends
Or whatever the fuck the name of the universe with talking trains is.
>>
>>52198848
Train Wars
Baccano's first story
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Den-O
>>
>>52198849
You monster.
>>
>>52196266
173 The Gamer
Seoul, South Korea
[Player Two]
Age 15
Instant Dungeon, [ReSTAT] -100, [Gamer’s Loot] -300, [Gamer’s Mind] -300, [Gamer’s Titles], [Gamer’s Skills] -300, [Gamer’s Body] -300,
[Gamer’s Basic Spells],
[Gamer’s Party] 72 -400, Party Up(Ruari[N00B, Instant Dungeon, Quick Service, Magic Maker -300, Six Pack Of Potions, Abyss Auction Account -100, Thought Crystal Battery -200], Deadly Decadent Court[Mystic, Instant Dungeon, Elemental Affinity(Nature), A Theme And A Style(Druid), Tree of Life -400, [Gamer’s Basic Spells], Magic Circles(increased mana capacity, increased mana regeneration)-100, Bag of Reagents -100], Camera and Crew[Student, Instant Dungeon, Valedictorian, Money Through Gaming -50, Acting The Fool -300, [Gamer’s Collection], Great Labyrinth Mobile Game -50, The Internet Connection From Hell -100, A Guide To The Abyss -100], Zatanna[Mystic, Instant Dungeon, A Theme And A Style(Sage), Illusion Technician -200, Better Living Through Alchemy -200, [Gamer’s Basic Spells], Abyss Library -200])-100,
Abyss Gazed Back +0, ANIME ATTACK! +400, You Really Have to Wear the Ears +200, Under The Bus +200,
cont.
>>
>>52198736
I turned Trigun from a gritty western kinda sci-fi world to a clean, nice slice of life sci-fi world by simply terraforming it with my massive terraforming perks and Slime Technology from Slime Rancher and being massively influential enough to make the economy good enough on Gunsmoke where there was no need for people to resort to banditry.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>52198940
I guess I'm taking people dungeon running a lot. Still, it could be worse. I just had to jinx things didn't I. Japan is going nuts. Ruari's and my dimensions are a city surrounded by farmland populated with monster girls, because hey, why not? We're probably gonna have to eat a Japanese memetic god. Surprisingly we managed to get out of bus driving fairly quickly(well, we skipped out leaving a clone to do the dirty work). I worked up a scribing skill until I could instantly copy things out, and then I read my libraries and made copies of all the skill books before using the copies(destroy originals? never. Not to mention the originals in one of my libraries are protected). I love being able to read a book in an instant by touching it. Not to mention recalling each book completely thanks to index. I even managed to keep my damned bunny ears in place the entire 10 years.
Continue
1 F.E.A.R.
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
3 Barkley Shut up and Jam Gaiden
4 007
5 Disgaea
6 XMen Movies
7 Dungeon Siege 2
8 Neverwinter Nights
>>
>>52198957
queuing Dragonball Multiverse

as if I needed more dragonball in my chain right now.
>>
>>52198948
>massive terraforming perks
For instance?
>>
>>52198940
Have you considered posting a pastebin with the long list of companion stuff instead of posting a big chunk of it? It's cleaner and easier to read.
>>
>>52198625
>>52198640
Probably not, but I rolled for his reaction and got... pretty low. I can't remember the exact number any more, but it was less than 20. My excuse was that the Nerevarine was slotted to take the Tribunal out of the picture, and Sotha Sil still had fond memories of Almalexia, i.e. they banged awhile back. I'm all up for changing the story, though, and it's not like I need to change it up too much with a failed assassination attempt on Helseth.

So, that's good. I don't think my jumper would be down for randomly offing Sotha Sil. Plus the mod to go investigate his city is pretty great.

>>52198707
>>52198663
Reading them blinds people, not merely looking at them. If you aren't trying to read it, all you see is weird runes and constellations. And even then, the blinding takes a few readings.

>>52198751
I said "decent" for a reason. It was 60 weight of awkwardly folded paper wrapped around a man with super-powered yelling as his primary attack.
>>
>>52198985
well there's a terraforming tech perk from Godzilla.
>>
>>52198994
I would have if I had taken the mass import(which I probably would have if not for the fact that I just couldn't face building that right now)
>>
>>52198985
Lemme see....off the top of my head, there's tha capstone from Anno 2070 (The Eden tree is pretty cool for that stuff), the perk from Actraiser that tells you what you need to do to improve a land, Let's Put Our Hearts Together from generic sugar bowl...I keep forgetting but I'm sure I had more.
>>
So I have:

-Inner World (Exalted - Devil-Tiger Route of Infernals)
-Wonderland (American McGee's Alice - Dreams and Imagination)
-Inner World (World of Cultivation)
-Soul Realm (Tales of Demons & Gods)

Between these and my Microverse Cell plan, what other perks or mechanics are along these lines. Inner worlds, worlds-in-my-head, shit like that. HOW MUCH STUFF CAN I STACK UNTIL I BECOME A JUMPABLE SETTING.
>>
File: I've seen some shit.jpg (24KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
I've seen some shit.jpg
24KB, 400x599px
Jumpers, have you ever been traumatised or shook to your core by something in your chain?
>>
>>52199245
>>52199245
go to justice league dark and get the realm of your own and import whichever of those you want to make it huge and filled with whatever people or animals you want.
>>
>>52199245
>Jump based around a Jumper's inner world / setting

Well that can't go wrong at all.
>>
>>52199245
You should probably have enough already as it is. Exalted is the best jump as far as inner worlds go. You could try to reinforce it with the best magic jump.
>>
>>52199374
Generic Creepypasta, at jump 5.

I was a Cryptid with the Tragic Backstory drawback. Apparently the ritual needed to turn the random guy they kidnapped into their god involved a lot of torture.
>>
>>52199412
Indeed I shall. Thank you.

>>52199462
You don't understand anon.

I have nine souls, and only three properly bearing worlds within them. Wonderland's hanging somewhere in the middle and off to the upper left as my imagination.

I must become a cosmology.
>>
>>52199462
>best magic jump.
Which is that?

Not him but I ask because I was thinking of putting my things from ASoIaF in there but I cant remember if they link to the warehouse or if you can plop them down in settings.
>>
>>52199443
>Still no Silent Hill jump
>>
>>52199533
Best magic jump is Hero BBS. Should probably just compile a list of best jumps.
>>
>>52199536
Wait for OneArmedAnon to finish it after he finishes WoW. No one has touched any of his claims.
>>
>>52199564
Such a list would be helpful for those who want to avoid power-grabby jumps, too.
>>
>>52199582
A lot of the best jumps aren't powergrabby at all. Worm isn't powergrabby, Hero BBS isn't powergrabby. You probably want a list of SB jumps if you're asking for powergrabby jumps
>>
>>52199536
Honestly, there's just... no way to make Silent Hill into a jump without sacrificing too much of what it's about. And that's without going into how each of the games varies.

even a Gauntlet winds up making some concessions and... It just doesn't WORK for a Jump setting without completely making going to it meaningless.

>>52199580
Despite being gone for over a year- actually I think I haven't worn that name in over two years now.

What the hell guys. A lot of you go on about statutes of limitations and then nobody picks up the shit I was working on. HOP TO IT ALREADY.
>>
>>52199606
Powergrabby is a buzzword used to criticize jumps with properties/power levels the accuser doesn't like, anyway.
>>
>>52198658
>SMTAnon's Yugioh Heroes jump
First, sorry SMTAnon. I asked for an update and then things happened and I forgot to give any feedback.

>A Special Consideration
Thanks! the native background gets more from their perk, but the Drop In with the (magi)Tech focus gets a bit more options.

>Vision Fusion(400 CP, Discount Drop-In)
>Visions of Justice (400 CP, Discount Drop-In)
Move around these, putting Vision Fusion in the Perk section, and Visions of Justice on the Powers&Gimmick section, giving it a physical suit as well, so it becomes one if the "you have this item plus the skills to make it" things like the others.

>Witch Raider (200 CP, Discount Drop-In)
Sorry, magic is MY shtick, get your own. Well, tech is also, but I don't have a 'Fuck You' gun for that. Yet.

I am bummed that all but Witch Raider don't say you know how to make the item like other Item gimmicks do, just giving you the Item.

>Chaos (600 CP, Discount Drop-In)
>all the skills of...fantasy ninja, being able to...play whatever parts you need to in order to appear like a harmless civilian.
>magical ninja armor
>appear like a harmless civilian
So you can to impersonate people to blend in. While wearing really obvious magical ninja armor. Like you are the janitor to scout out a building, with coveralls over the armor and sweeping. You look like that scene in Bill & Teds Bogus Journey with Death in a Sun Dress. And it works.
This is amusing.

>Mask Change (600 CP, Discount Drop-In)
Hard to choose between the Magical Ninja Suit and the Belt of nine Shticks in prepackaged Alternate identity forms.

>A-to-Z Machine Series (800 CP, Discount Drop-In)
>Mechlight Dragon Revolution (800 CP, Discount Drop-In)
Also a tough choice. Question, can the A-Z machines be ridden? Because if there were nine of them and you could, you could take the Mask Change and make 8 more belts for your companions, and then be Might Morphing Duel Heroes, where everyone has their own unique outfit and combining mecha.
(1/2)
>>
>>52199606
>Hero BBS isn't powergrabby
>Make any magic system you want with no limits on the creation
Ahuh.
>>
>>52199653
(cont'd)
Saban, eat your heart out!

>While the belt and helmets are durable, they won’t last forever without upkeep.
You might want to remove this, these are CP items after all, and usually repair themselves to take care of normal upkeep and wear & tear. Also, none of the other items have that note.

>Air Hummingbird
>Aqua Dolphin
>Dark Panther
>Flare Scarab
>Glow Moss
>Grand Mole
So no 200 CP Powers and Gimmick choices, but the race is free? Question, do you think each race is actually worth 200/400 CP? if so, you might want to give Neo-Spacian a 100-200 CP background cost.

I AM bummed you cannot look like/be the imposing dude featured on the Neo-Spacian's Perk images. I had assumed that was how they looked.

>Vision Fusion(400 CP, Discount Drop-In)
>Polymerization (400 CP, Discount Elemental Hero)
>Contact Fusion (600 CP, Discount Neo-Spacian)
>Contact Out (600 CP, Discount Neo-Spacian)
These have a lot of commonality and overlap.
and Emissary from Hell could be a fusion with your inner demon
Have you considered combining these into a generic perk that gives you a combination ability based on your origin, with repurchases netting you one of the other backgrounds combining abilities?

I do like how the Drop In is about merging the mechanical & material (tech) with the magical & immaterial (the soul/ghosts) I hope fanwank lets you use this yourself if you have a ghost or machine alt-form.

>Madolche Nights (200 CP, Discount Drop-In)
This looks like what would normally be the free item. If you are making it more expensive so it is not free, reconsider. You are going to have a lot of CP crunching and forced choices as it is.
>Hero Signal (200 CP, Discount Elemental Hero)
ditto this. Don't charge the Elemental Heroes for the Totally Not The Bat Signal!

>Abandoned Railyard (400 CP, Discount Drop-In)
Neato. Also good choice of Pic there, with the rotating platform that appears to also be an elevator to the basement.
(2/2)
>>
>>52199627
No one wants to touch settings that have been even tentatively claimed by a namefag jumpmaker in the past because there's too much shit involved for too little pay. If even jumps that already have a foundation and are open for replacements won't be touched, jumps that have nothing to work off of will have even less reason to be touched.
>>
>>52199658
I personally think Pokemon is too powergrabby. You can buy a Master Ball and catch God.

We should just ban it.
>>
>>52199627
It takes a rare person to actually pull through on issues like that.

That and your shit was all so niche I don't think any of it was particularly mainstream enough people would jump for the chance to make it. Although given we still don't have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that doesn't seem so valid a criticism of the community.
>>
>>52199627
So are you saying it's open to be claimed and that you'll both support a new claim and won't raise a shit storm about it?
>>
>>52199627
One Arm Anon, you're alive! I thought you had been consumed by the Jumpmaker Eating Monster from the Great Abyss! Otherwise known as Ted!
>>
>>52199658
Which is just a canon item in setting, since mages can make their own magic. Hero BBS is one of the best jumps we've gotten in a long time, too bad if you're angry over it for no good reason.
>>
>>52199606
Thanks for that anon. That actually made me feel better and gave me a bit more motivation.
>>
File: curse of the platypus.jpg (70KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
curse of the platypus.jpg
70KB, 400x300px
85. Evo Search For Eden
Origin: Gaia
Perks: Evolutionary Potential, Mysterious Time Stream Evolves You, Record of Evolution, Instinct, Strongest of All, Born To Adapt, True Instinct, Blessing of Gaia, Light of Eden
Items: Green Crystal, Icon of Civilization
Drawbacks: Curse of the Platypus, No Control, Bad Influence

So, I'm spontaneously evolving in the most awkward fashions in order to survive and become the apex of earthly biology, and I'm in competition with... the worst things I've faced are dragons, conduits, and Pokemon, but also some asshole that just mutates and corrupts things to fit his whims, and aliens are involved somehow. This jump is all survival and dominance, and

But at the end I get a new best friend that shines with purity and love, so that's nice. The kids like her, at least. I also put up with uncontrollable biology so that I could mass create furries, and I think it was worth it. I have a goddess and the means for her to create worshippers, the loctal human population is super-intelligent thanks to the RE virus, and a limited area of land for them to live in.

I think this is going to go places.
>>
>>52199699
Isn't he only technically alive?
>>
>>52199730
You've made one of the most popular jumps on the entire drive, if not the most popular jump. I don't see why you shouldn't feel proud. Worm is definitely within the top ten for best jumps made.
>>
>>52199730
Would headpats give you more motivation?
*Gives headpats*
>>
>>52199730
Get back in the IRC and make me a jump, Wormfu. Worms should be seen, not heard.
>>
>>52199675
But...

if there's not even a WIP and the asshole in question has been gone for a year, where's the problem?

>>52199693
All of it.

And I wish you more luck than I had with it, as I could not get the tone or themes communicated at all.

>>52199699
Ted's actually pretty accommodating. barely ever checks on rent though.

Thank you anon. I needed that a little bit.
>>
>>52199763
Great. I'll see if I can get some sort of WIP worked out today or tomorrow then.
>>
>>52199627
>Honestly, there's just... no way to make Silent Hill into a jump without sacrificing too much of what it's about. And that's without going into how each of the games varies.

I've actually given some thought about this. Silent Hills 1 and 3 would actually work as a singular jump due to the story being focused on Alyssa/Cheryl/Heather, Harry Mason, and the Incubus.

Origins would be drop in of course. Tourist for your standard silent hill experience. A member of the Order if you wanna be the baddie and play with forces beyond your control. And Embodiment for those that wanna get their metaphorical dick monster on.
>>
File: My one weakness.gif (350KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
My one weakness.gif
350KB, 540x640px
>>52199753
Thanks, I look at that jump and I still just see all the issues with it. Feels like an old shame really. Probably just being too hard on myself though.

>>52199759
>mfw
No anon, not where people can see.

>>52199760
When we tear the farms down you'll be the first against the all anon! Mark my words!
>>
>>52199746
Eh, technically alive and alive aren't all that different to a jumper.

>>52199763
Glad I could help.
>>
File: Friendliest Ghost you know.gif (137KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
Friendliest Ghost you know.gif
137KB, 438x438px
>>52199805
Foolish Worm_Anon! Behold, my ultimate weapon! Ghost Hugs!
>>
>>52199805
The All actually sounds reasonably terrifying, actually.
>>
File: 1470269762425.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1470269762425.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>52199805
>>
>>52199788

I think he's mentioning a Silent Hill Jump doesn't work thematically, as opposed to mechanically. Silent Hill is a very introspective horror game that pushes themes like weakness, trauma, mental disorders and adversity. Jumpers can pretty casually just fuck the setting, kinda like the aliens in that one ending blasted it off the face of the earth with laser spam.
>>
>>52199746
Considering you can be all manner of undead, unliving, energy being, negative energy being, magic energy being, or plant etc. Technically alive is doing pretty good.
>>
>>52199805
>Thanks, I look at that jump and I still just see all the issues with it. Feels like an old shame really. Probably just being too hard on myself though.
You're being too hard on yourself. Your writing skills are definitely the best, if not on professional level. I haven't found another jumpmaker that makes jumps as intricate as yours with a similar mastery of language.
>>
File: 1472315329734.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472315329734.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>52199805
En guard!
>>
>>52199850
>aliens in that one ending blasted it off the face of the earth with laser spam.

Smart aliens.
>>
>>52199877

Damn straight.
>>
>>52199873
I want that cat, why no jump?
>>
Why is worm consistantly fawned over?
>>
>>52199773
Godspeed.

>>52199788
I...

Y'know what, Bee here >>52199850 makes more sense than I do.
>>
>>52199893
Because he's one of the best we have. He's had more of an impact on jumpchain than most jumpmakers combined.
>>
>>52199893
Best Waifu.
>>
>>52199850
Who the fuck cares though? I understand where you're coming from but we have all sorts of jumps that the jumper's mere existence fucks their theme.

If it matters that much it can be made into a gauntlet. Which will come with its own problems and screaming autists but eh.
>>
>>52199911
But he hasn't? He hasn't introduced new mechanics, he didn't lead the way for longer jumps, his settings aren't discussed more then other mega popular ones. He's good but he's nothing close to what you describe him as. He's made good stuff but he hasn't changed things.
>>
>>52199893
Worm_Anon a cute, definitely best worm.
>>
>>52199893
Because Worm is a beloved work, and the Powers offered by the Jump are strong, and their is an update in the works bringing more and newer content. S&S, EVO, and Sherlock Holmes are also very good Jumps, and I bet he'll be 5-for-5 when Generic Cyberpunk is done.
>>
>>52199891
I've considered it, but really there's very little to differentiate it from the Slice of Life Jump with Monstergirls option and a little fluffing. The tone would be really hard to capture too. The way it slides between witty dialog to intense violence to sensual overtones makes it really hard to write correctly.

Don't get me wrong, it could be done. Doing it well is the problem.
>>
>>52199911
Worm hasn't really had much of an impact on jumpchain in terms of jumps. People like Red, Dirge, Muyo, Val and so on are people who have introduced new ways to do jumps, changed old rules, opened up new paths. Those are the people who had big impacts on /JC/ as a whole.
>>
>>52199893

Real answer? He's made very nice Jumps, is an overall understanding and nice person, and is friends with lots of people.

Meme answer? He's the community's collective waifu and a moe priestess. Although as a side real answer, he goes along with teasing and tries to have fun with people instead of shutting it down or something.

But yeah, real cool guy, cool Jumpmaker, friend to many.
>>
>>52199850
>>52199917
I think someone once recommended there be both a gauntlet and a regular jump of it, the gauntlet being custom-tailored to the jumper and the regular jump to let you explore the setting.
>>
>>52199653
>Polymerization is a perk
>All the other fusion abilities are powers
I don't care enough to complain, but I'm curious what the rational was for this.
>>
>>52199926
Except he did. Worm was the earliest jump to offer powers the way it did. It was also one of the largest jumps on the drive for a long while in terms of content. If you think his settings aren't discussed more than others, you obviously weren't here for the three hundred threads where we discussed Worm nonstop.
>>
>>52199893
Fuck if I know. Wait and see if it lasts if I finish the Worm update though. I got plenty of salt and flak when I was dicussing potential changes in it before.

>>52199835
>>52199836
>>52199842
>>52199856
>>52199873
You are all nuts anons. If you don't scream and shitpost at me then how are we gonna keep our reputation of hating jumpmakers?

>>52199911
Pretty sure Heavens, Val, Red, and Digger have got me beat guys. I've only made the four jumps. What >>52199926 said.

Honestly I think it's mainly I don't post a lot and I try and stick to friendly interaction. Leads to sample bias.
>>
>>52199954
>explore the setting

What setting?

There's the real world, and then a haunted-ass town with some downright eldritch shit going down.
>>
>>52199966
The waifu has become reverse satan! What do?
>>
>>52199965
>Offer power sthe way he did
And who else did it that way? I can't think of any one else who offered a big number of powers but you need to roll and can only get one.

It might have been one of the largest but it was hardly alone there so that's not much of an achievement.

More then most sure. Maybe even more then stuff like Bleach or Naruto. But more then Fate?
>>
>>52199949
I don't see what impact Muyo, Val, or Dirge have had at all. Red sure, since Red invented most of the modern things like item customization and capstone boosters, but everyone else you mentioned just took ideas from other people before them. The people you mentioned came a lot later to jumpchain than Red and Worm too.
>>
>>52199949
>Red
>big impact
You're funny.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>52199966
I'm just here to heckle and steal food from the fridge, really.

By the way, stuff about Sacred Gears next page.
>>
>>52199966
Digger and Heavens haven't done anything unique to them at all though. The only thing they've done is use ideas introduced by other people. People just don't remember the people who actually introduced those ideas because Digger and Heavens are more popular.
>>
>>52199917
Writers have to get something out of their work too, Anon. If a jumpmaker loves a setting and wants to respect it, they may just pass on doing it because they can't capture it's feel. Then it just feels like a net loss and a waste of time. It's not really a logical thing to do in the context of jumpchain's feel, but neither is putting in hours or days of work for free just to limit someone else's imagination in the right way.

>>52199991
Wakfu and One Piece.
>>
>>52199954

I believe that was One's original intention, but I could be wrong on that. If memory serves it often doesn't, at least not accurately his original design (I think for a gauntlet????) was to have a Silent Hill based on Jumper. You'd have a custom pursuer made to play off your personal traumas, and areas based on different worlds you've been too and whatever crimes or sins you may have been guilty of, as judged by the dick bag god of the town. I think he's long given up on those plans based on his earlier comment, but I thought it was a pretty neat concept. That being said I regularly traumatize my Jumpers, so of course a scaled/custom trauma Jump would pique my interests.
>>
File: Bunny Girl10.jpg (437KB, 780x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl10.jpg
437KB, 780x1100px
>>52199966
>Pretty sure Heavens

My Bro is number 1
>>
One day I'll make the list. Count on it.
>>
>>52200035
Wakfu was for races as I remember, not powers. One Piece was made long before Worm.
>>
>>52199706
I hate the -dachis and think they add too much bloat to the jump while also crossing a line on how much OC to add. Just one is enough, and the jump would be better if all of them apart from Tsun-, because "stereotypical tsundere powered by love" fit the harem theme of drop-in the best, were removed.

Also also, if I had made the jump, I would have added a Summoned Hero/Native Hero option similar to the Class Selection, with 3 or so perks discounted for each. Or perks for Native, to represent higher innate ability, and an item stipend/discounts for Summoned, to represent "cheat" items.
>>
File: 1470357722677.jpg (61KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1470357722677.jpg
61KB, 600x782px
>>52200016
Going to chime in here before we die. Yeah, most of my ideas in terms of template and fluff were done by folks like Red, Dirge, recently Val (the way GoHs was setup gave me a workable way to handle DxD similarly due to the Faction-Race crosses it has canonically), and Worm were what I took direct inspiration for on a lot of my later jumps.

If something works, you shouldn't shy away from using it. I've asked for and gotten a lot of help from namefags and anons alike, anyhow.
>>
>>52199966
I like you because you're nice and you make nice jumps. Doesn't really matter if you haven't made a lot of jumps or haven't had a huge impact. You're a nice person, and you make good jumps, so I like you. I mean, I'd like you even without the jumps, but still.
>>
File: 1393819829803.png (598KB, 653x469px) Image search: [Google]
1393819829803.png
598KB, 653x469px
>>52199993
>>52199966
>>52199949
Can we not? All but one of my ideas I stole from dirge anyway and the one idea I can call my own is often a design that encourages OTB and bloats perks.

Save your praise for folks like Heavens, Digger, Val and Worm. They implement stuff effectively and you can tell because their jumps are the ones talked about the most. Dirge would be talked about too if it weren't for people causing drama the second his name was mentioned.
>>
>>52200048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2x4vY0FrCc

Whatever you say, Zac.
>>
>>52200048
1. Digger
2. Heavens
3. Worm
4. Valeria
5. Red
6. NuBee
7. Mardkuth
8. Yorokonde
9. CCDT
10. Stupid_Dog
>>
Hi there. Anon who picked up Silent Hill from OAA here. Just wanted to clarify the plan.

It's going to be two documents. The first is a normal jump. It'll be covering the various characters in the games (Except the main characters, that's later), the enemies, the pursuers and the town itself. This is, like people have said, the jump that lets you explore the world and so on.

The second document is a gauntlet, personal to the jumper, though the actual rules I'll be using are still being layed out. The things you can buy will generally be based on the various MCs but the focus is of course, on describing how the town will reflect your own personal little hell.

I've got exams very soon but I'm hoping to have a work in progress of some kind within 1-2 weeks.
>>
>>52200051
1. Races are powersets in Wakfu.
2. The question was who offered it first
>>52199965
>Worm was the earliest jump to offer powers the way it did
>And who else did it that way? I can't think of any one else who offered a big number of powers but you need to roll and can only get one.
>>
>>52199990
Well you should probably build an Altar, take a bunch of baby animals, and then pamper and pat them while telling them how adorable they are.

Reverse satan demands it. Also you must say three nice things to people everyday. Chop chop.

>>52200002
You're here to drain my budget what.

>>52200016
They've both made a lot of really great jumps with excellent speed. That they didn't try to revamp the paradigm doesn't mean they didn't have a big impact on the community. Doing something really well is just as impactful as doing something new.

And I've never really innovated in mechanics. The most innovative thing I think I've done with how Evo was sorta gauntlet like without being one, and that was more just tweaking things a bit.

>>52200076
Stop being humble demon or you're the next to get headpats. You've made cool stuff.
>>
>>52199653
>>52199672
>Move around these...
The thing about Visions of Justice is that it... doesn't actually give you the knowledge to build some type of power armor. You could probably figure something out, but the main purpose of it is giving you the means to create other people to fight for justice/you. Doing that would devalue its fluff, or more accurately, scatter it.

>I am bummed that all but...
Well, Vision Fusion and Chaos isn't tech at all in the first place, while Mask Change directly gives you the means to learn how to make more of it eventually. A-to-Z/Mechlight Dragon doesn't give you the means directly, but there's nothing stopping you from reverse engineering them. Especially if you have the Drop-In 400 CP perk. Part of it is that they're the biggest tech thing in the jump by far, and none of the other 800s can be spread around and potentially mass produced.

>Question, can the A-Z machines...
That did not occur to me.
Hell yes.

>You might want to remove this...
Fair enough.

>So no 200 CP Powers and Gimmicks...
The reasoning for that is that they don't have minor 200 CP or big flashy 800 CP options. Even if you're getting stuff for free unlike everyone else, other backgrounds still have more to choose from. Whether that's worth it... well, I hope it's an answer that depends on the Jumper.

>These have a lot of commonality and...
Well, the big thing here is that bog standard fusion is equally applicable to all backgrounds, but the OG Elemental Heroes have the biggest focus on it, hence the discount without taking up a Power/Gimmick "slot". Putting all the functionalities into one perk would make it bloated as fuck.

>I do like how...
If you have the appropriate altform, it'll work.

>This looks like...
What if I changed it to only needing one of the dolls? So you could, as an example, meet with someone who's universes away in your dreams. Also...

1/2
>>
>>52200076
>All but one of my ideas I stole from dirge anyway and the one idea I can call my own is often a design that encourages OTB and bloats perks.
You came to jumpchain before him and you started making jumps before him, how do you expect anyone to believe you that you stole things from him? Look I know you feel guilty over him for no good reason, but we know it's the other way around. How do you even steal from somebody who made things after you did?
>>
File: Bunny Girl50.jpg (215KB, 850x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl50.jpg
215KB, 850x1206px
>>52200048

1.Heavens
2.Digger
3 Everyone else
>>
>>52200118
Who else did it that way was meant in order to ask why it was important that Worm 'did it first', since I could think of no other jump that followed that format and thus could be said to have been impacted by it.

Given One Piece was made long before and using races as a substitute for single powers is incredibly shaky, I'm still pretty convinced Worm's power table had nothing to do with those.
>>
>>52199966
>I got plenty of salt and flak when I was dicussing potential changes in it before.
All you have to do is make sure every previous build costs the same or less CP as it did before so no builds are invalidated, while adding more options and scenarios.

Easy Peasy, right?
>>
>>52199948
The Slice of Life jump isn't actually that good though, I don't see anyone ever discuss it apart from the "you can return here occasionally." The no powers thing annoys me too.

If that's all that's stopping you, I'd say do it.
>>
>>52200048
I won't.
>>
>>52200149
Fairy Tail also cribbed the One Piece roll table fr powers, and Cardfight! Vanguard used the format for companions, of all things.
>>
>>52200149
Fairy Tail and at least several of the FFs have used power tables, and they definitely came after Worm.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>52198940
174 007
Pierce Brosnan
Age 25
Drop-In
Legendary Wit, Gadget Master -300, Suave and Sophisticated -300,
Tuxedo -50, Bugs -50, Super Watch -100, Bladed Hat -100, X-Ray Glasses -100,
This will be a fun vacation. Ruari's and my dimensions will be tropical islands this time.
Continue
1 F.E.A.R.
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
3 Barkley Shut up and Jam Gaiden
4 Dragonball Multiverse
5 Disgaea
6 XMen Movies
7 Dungeon Siege 2
8 Neverwinter Nights
>>
>>52199653
>>52199672
Aaaaaaaaand I forgot my name.

Anyway... that line about tangible benefits is supposed to stop you from learning any type of magic the madolches may have, or any other unstated quality they may have. You can still use it to share information with allies in a place where no one else can easily get to (without dream powers, anyway).

>ditto this
Eeeeeeeh. I'm gonna have to disagree on that. If I did make it 100, I would remove the part about it always bring visible to you and spooking bad guys, and just make it a functional not-Bat Signal.

2/2
>>
>>52200180
You know, just because it's a table and it has dice associated, does not mean it's linked. Fairy Tail came before Worm and it's not limited to one. Cardfight is for fucking companions of all things. How can you even say with a straight face that it was done that way because of Worm?
>>
>>52200167
Join me at the bottom of the barrel, bub.

At least your jumps don't include two examples of furry trash and one of of a man's unending fetish for racist caricatures of black people done up as an alien species of cockroaches.
>>
>>52200180
>>52200182
He might just be the shitposter looking to imply "Fairy Tail and all the other jumps mentioned don't count because the jumpmakers are shit"
>>
>>52200191
Shut up and Jam
I'll need a new 3.
>>
>>52200141
Because you'll also notice that my jumps went from complete piles of shit to half-piles of shit once I saw what he did with things like FF10 and FF13. They weren't always like that, updates happened. Even then most of them like Swat Kats, SG-1, and Ace Combat aren't up to par.

>>52200120
The truth isn't humble. Neither is admitting that I'm hardly a 'great' jumpmaker compared to others here and correcting the assumption that I somehow am.
>>
>>52200117
Sounds neat. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
>>
>>52200149
Fair enough. I agree that it's irrelevant to anything actually, and we can ask Worm directly if it was inspired by these or just a logical conclusion drawn from people receiving random powers in-setting.

Basically, random rolls are a thing for multiple reasons, and not just cribbing off one guys work, most probably.
>>
>>52200139
>Doing that would devalue its fluff, or more accurately, scatter it.
How about instead of an armor, it comes with a started example of one of the robots/people it could make.
Having visions of that couple years old robot boxing movie, where you are on the sidelines rooting it like its coach.
>>
>>52200096
That seems terrifyingly accurate given the thread.
>>
>>52200206
That's rough, buddy.
>>
>>52200204
I just piggybacked onto this, we were doing something besides listing roll tables?
>>
>>52200096
What is this list? I've never been on a list and can't figure out what it's referencing.
>>
>>52200245
Pretty sure it's a top ten Jumpers list.
>>
>>52200149
>>52200182
>>52200204
Gotta kinda agree, there were tables before Worm, I don't really think it had much of an impact. I think it just sticks out more because of how the environment at the time was. I slapped down 48 powers that were all written to be pretty badass/cool and you either got one for free or paid less for it then a capstone.

I tried to make them all sort of have personality instead of being generic like a lot of powers can be since it was a Worm jump, so I think it just sticks out, especially after the threads that were nothing but Worm talk.

I don't really innovate so much as try to follow the guidelines and do stuff well.
>>
>>52200232
It's a rather short barrel if it helps.
>>
File: Yandere2.jpg (95KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere2.jpg
95KB, 646x646px
>>52200245

The best jumpmakers but he got number 1 and 2 mixed up
>>
>>52200281
Rabid fanboying is getting a little annoying, have to say.
>>
>>52200281
>Yandere
>That image
BODACIOUS BABES ANON, NO.
>>
>>52200211
If even you see them as piles of shit, why are you still here.
>>
>>52200211
>Because you'll also notice that my jumps went from complete piles of shit to half-piles of shit once I saw what he did with things like FF10 and FF13

Using flawed jumps like those doesn't help your point at all. The only thing that either of those jumps are notable for is that they're the only jumps where we use grandfather clause. It's almost like you've got stockholm syndrome from what he did to you, you have this weird opinion of his jumps that I've never seen another person even mention..

He's already long gone, I don't see what good there is to continue trying to be humble and convince yourself of this revisionist history.
>>
>>52200281
>Bodacious Babes anon is yandere for Heavens
This is not surprising.
>>
>>52200303
>>52200308
Phoneposter pls go.
>>
>>52197739
I mapgie'd two of them. not for any reason, they just look cool. Now they just sit in a stasis field rotating slowly.
>>
>>52200245
Top jumpmakers listing.
>>
>>52200295
Yan-chan is a good girl, just stay the fuck away from senpai.
>>
>>52200260
>>52200281
Why am I on there then? I don't really feel like I've done as much as others. I just tried really hard on what I have made. Cat and Dog are way better than me. I've been out of the loop so long that I don't know what Yoro and Mardkuth have done, but I see them around a lot more than me too. Sure I wanna be able to stand next to Val on stuff like this, but she's already blown me out of the water and I'm playing catchup at the moment.
>>
>>52200344
You don't understand how popularity rankings work do you?
>>
>>52200330
Reminder that people like Yanderes because they're lonely and have self-esteem issues, so having someone who values you so fanatically means you are loved and have value.

Even if it is a twisted and unhealthy love.
>>
>>52200368
I like Yandere just fine without wanting one to be obsessed with me.
>>
>>52200344
Has to smart that you're less popular than Red, huh.

Literally below a piece of shit.
>>
>>52200330
>not saving him

Her family can't get away with this forever.
>>
>>52200344
Yoro's probably on the list for Ogre Battle which is his only real notable Jump. Mardkuth is SBURB and Exalted, which are popular because of the amount of work he puts in and power they offer. Your work is good stuff, even if I don't agree with that particular top ten list.
>>
>>52200344
No one feels like they're worth a damn around here, Nubee. The question isn't whether or not anyone is any good, because none of you would have the self-love to believe it, but how much the people around here love you anyway.

Which you should probably believe anyway out of respect for our feelings toward you. Even if you feel you don't deserve it, that's not really what love is about.
>>
>>52200344
>Sure I wanna be able to stand next to Val
Awww
>>
>>52200200
>that line about tangible benefits is supposed to stop you from learning any type of magic the madolches may have, or any other unstated quality they may have. You can still use it to share information with allies in a place where no one else can easily get to (without dream powers, anyway).
I don't think I had any comment on that line about no tangible benefits
And kind of already thought you only needed one of the dolls.
I was _assuming_ you had this collection of dolls, and what you were _supposed_ to do was give one each to your friends as some sort of dream/sleep based communication system. And pegged that as a 100 CP thing since it had a pretty hefty usage restriction where you and the other persons all need to be asleep to use it. Any pleasant or trippy dreams are a nice bonus, but not something to charge 100 CP for.

>Eeeeeeeh. I'm gonna have to disagree on that. If I did make it 100
To be fair there was no description in WIP v0,4, just the name,
>remove the part about it always bring visible to you and spooking bad guys
how about visible to you (and only you) no enemies at all? So they don't go "Well, now we know where Element Man is going to be needed, lets head there and set up a trap!"
>>
>>52200314
Don't associate me with shitposter just because I don't have an unhealthy attachment to a SB jumpmaker like you do. It's borderline obsession what you people will attribute to him when all he did was crib shit off of others.
>>
File: v5J24AT.gif (2MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
v5J24AT.gif
2MB, 350x262px
>another one of these pointless popularity contests
>implying there's even much difference among the "good" jumps
>implying each of them don't have their strengths and weaknesses
>implying any jumps we have are high enough quality to stand out much more than being readable without smashing your head onto a desk
>the shitposter has joined in on the fun

Yeah, peace. See you guys next thread.
>>
>>52200437
We're right at the bottom of Page 10.

This is guaranteed to spill over into next thread.
>>
File: Venom.jpg (158KB, 788x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Venom.jpg
158KB, 788x1013px
>>52200292
>Rabid fanboying is getting a little annoying, have to say.

I'll stop for now then until next time

>>52200309
>This is not surprising.

I've never once hidden it

>>52200295
>BODACIOUS BABES ANON, NO.

I'm harmless really
>>
>>52200413
There aren't that many other jumpmakers to begin with. myrmidont, CJ, SMT, Cena are pretty much all I can think of besides the top 10 anon brought up.
>>
>>52200468
>myrmidont

I will give kudos though - I was disappointed at first in his early works, but that dude. He has improved SIGNIFICANTLY.
>>
>>52200437
>>implying any jumps we have are high enough quality to stand out much more than being readable without smashing your head onto a desk
There are plenty of jumps at high enough quality to be more than just readable. Are you expecting people to write like Dostoevsky here?
>>
>>52200468
There's also DeSu Anon.

>>52200458
It's easy to forget sometimes that Venom (the symbiote, at least) is a total yandere that desperately wants to get back with Peter, and is just using Brock so that they can either kill him or make him jealous enough to take them back.
>>
>>52200468
>>52200483
Personally I'd throw myrmidont in Yoro's spot simply because of his rapid improvement.
>>
>>52200507
Yoro is higher than myrmidont probably because Yoro has much more thread presence
>>
>>52200490
I'm saying that at the higher tiers, there's barely any notable difference between quality other than being a mildly enjoyable read. These aren't extremely high-quality, and that's to be expected when the from ranges from outlines to detailed summaries of actual work.
>>
>>52200520
Can't argue with that. You always know when he's around.
>>
File: Anna34.png (490KB, 850x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Anna34.png
490KB, 850x1050px
>>52200505
>It's easy to forget sometimes that Venom (the symbiote, at least) is a total yandere that desperately wants to get back with Peter, and is just using Brock so that they can either kill him or make him jealous enough to take them back.

Not at all really venom personality is truly awful and should have been like it's daughter Carnage who is the loyalist and better yandere for her host Cassidy
>>
>>52200367

Hard to wrap my head around when I'm usually lurking and junk.

>>52200395

That means a lot, Shitposter-Kun. You do care. Maybe I really am amounting to something.

>>52200413

Makes sense and sounds fair to me.

>>52200414

I appreciate the sentiment Sleuth, but your deduction was a bit off the mark. zing! I'm proud of the stuff I've made, have a sense of self-worth and am fully aware of those other things. I just don't see myself on the upper end of people who have made stuff here when there's so many Jumpmakers who have done so much more.
>>
>>52200368
I have a fetish for bloodplay and bondage.
>>
>>52200530
That's probably because your idea of higher tier jumps is different from other people's idea of higher tier jumps. There are plenty of jumps with a substantially higher level of quality even when you start filtering into tiers.
>>
File: ).jpg (90KB, 831x331px) Image search: [Google]
).jpg
90KB, 831x331px
>>52200421
>I don't think...
...Derp. I guess I could make the part about healing the mind an actual effect, instead of flavor? And/or add continuity to the dreams, so you can leave messages instead of always having to be asleep at the same time.

>To be fair...
Double fucking derp. Well, isn't the Bat Signal normally used to call Batman to a place where he can be talked with, instead of directly into the action? So I thought it would be fine for others to see it, since it would normally be lighted up in a place like a police station or government building. For posterity's sake, here's the full version.
>>
>>52200570
Yandachi sounds your speed anon.
>>
>>52200368
You should include people with trust issues - I think that's why I like yandere.
A yandere will never betray the one they're obsessed with.
>>
>>52200606
I'm not gonna fuck a sword senpai.
>>
>>52200558
Eh, Venom is sort of like that controlling, clingy girlfriend that when you break up with, she gets with some other guy who really needs her just to get back at you, but when she sees a chance to get back with you she ditches him, then when that fails she gets back with the other guy and ruins his life again. Carnage, on the other hand, is more like that girlfriend who's really loyal and loving towards you but a total psychopath towards everyone else.
>>
>>52200629

Not with that attitude you aren't.
>>
>>52200655
That's true.
>>
>>52200655
Try it IRL and see what happens.
>>
>>52200096
I would raise CCDT and Stupid_Dog because I like their jumps, and they do imaged work.

>>52200468
>myrmidont, CJ, SMT, Cena are pretty much all I can think
Anon Heart with Anima among others.
Tamerai did a really good job with Generic Video Game Developer and Dragon Ball AF

TopHat and Spyro gave us Kingdom Hearts, another really good one.

Don't forget them.
>>
>>52200587
Not... really. At least, there are higher-quality jumps, but I've noticed that many jumpmakers aren't consistently higher than others. Basically, do your perks fit the setting, can you grab the reader's attention, do you have a bearable "voice", and can you balance fluff and crunch. Besides that, the differences are largely language mastery and other things that may be seen as "nitpicking". Or just a better understanding of the setting. Like, Digger for example, often doesn't write as fluidly as a few others. But sometimes he does, and it's not usually that far below other examples.
>>
File: Centaur3.jpg (208KB, 650x977px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur3.jpg
208KB, 650x977px
>>52200635
>Eh, Venom is sort of like that controlling, clingy girlfriend that when you break up with, she gets with some other guy who really needs her just to get back at you, but when she sees a chance to get back with you she ditches him, then when that fails she gets back with the other guy and ruins his life again. Carnage, on the other hand, is more like that girlfriend who's really loyal and loving towards you but a total psychopath towards everyone else.

You got got down perfectly anon Carnage is still best symbiotefu though
>>
>>52200468
ah don't forget gaunlet. He's still doing things.
>>
>>52200683
Ugh, that's you isn't it Dirge?
>>
>>52200368
See >>52200621
I'm paranoid and don't trust people easily. A Yan means I can trust her no matter what.
>>
>>52200702
Oh, definitely. Carnage is genuinely loyal, and is actually willing to work with Cassidy rather than dominate the relationship. In other words, Carnage is actually in a symbiotic relationship with him.
>>
>>52200715

What about the yandere that mentally twist your actions around in their heads until they appear as a form of betrayal and then punish you or the offender?
>>
File: Yandere Chart.jpg (455KB, 1666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Chart.jpg
455KB, 1666x1000px
>>52200742
>>
>>52200048
>>52200096
Say, that YJ_Anon fella's pretty swell too!

Prison Breaker- The revolving doors of Arkham have nothing on you; no prison can hold you for long. At most, they’ll keep you under lock and key for a few months, maybe even a year if they’re lucky. But, inevitably, you’ll find some way to escape, or some random twist of fate will win you your freedom. (400 CP, discount Criminal)

Eye On The Prize- Isn’t it odd how people keep bringing valuable things like rare plants or cat-themed artifacts to Gotham, when there are criminals who have a history of going after similar things? For some reason, things that pertain to your interests have a habit of just wandering across your path- while actually acquiring them won’t always be easy, you’ll never want for something new or interesting to get your hands on. (400 CP, discount Criminal)
>>
>>52200742
Not all Yans do that. Some people fail to realize that their are multiple "subtypes" of Yans.
>>
>>52200066
Huh, actually missed this post. Thanks anon, that's one hell of a compliment.
>>
>>52200780
Man, I don't speak Chinese, give it to me in white people!
>>
>>52200713
Probably, that piece of shit always looked down on others like that. I've never seen anything come out of him that wasn't insulting another jumpmaker.
>>
>>52200789
Hey, you know YJ_Anon claimed B:tAS, right? Why you trying to steal his jump, mang? Not cool.
>>
File: Anna55.jpg (170KB, 660x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Anna55.jpg
170KB, 660x1020px
>>52200741
>Oh, definitely. Carnage is genuinely loyal, and is actually willing to work with Cassidy rather than dominate the relationship. In other words, Carnage is actually in a symbiotic relationship with him.

Also it wanted to make him happy even if it meant separating from him like when Cassidy suffered a head injury and wasn't a crazy anymore and wanted to have a normal life Carnage stayed in it's containment even though it could break out at anytime and only did when it sensed Cassidy was in trouble and made a cross country dash
>>
>>52200792

I'm completely unaware of the subtypes. What are they? I've never heard of subtypes for any of the deres.
>>
>>52200594
>And/or add continuity to the dreams, so you can leave messages instead of always having to be asleep at the same time.
That would be implied already unless the madolches are either untrustworthy or have the memory of a pot head.
You still need to go to sleep whenever you want to check you mail though. And wake up after Harder then is sounds.
>Goes up to madolche in a dream.
>"Tell Bubble Girl that Drill man is the mole, it's very important."
>madolche says sure bro. goes back to playing Dream WoW.
>... later ...
>"Hey madolche, any news?"
>"Jumper says Bubble Girl is getting Drilled by the Mole."
>>
>>52200831
Yep. Carnage is one loyal partner, even if it's also batshit crazy.

>>52200789
Hey, wait a second...YJ_Anon was working on the Batman jump...and now an anon with the name Not YJ_Anon is posting Batman perks...

HEY, YOU! STOP TRYING TO STEAL YJ_ANON'S JUMP, YOU SON OF A FISH!
>>
>>52200789
Pats Head

>>52200682
Don't forget YJ anon, he gave us loads!
Young Justice, Creepypasta, Avengers EMH, the list goes on!
>>
>>52200855
Well the two most commonly known Yan subtypes are of course the "murder" and "torture" subtypes.
The ones willing to murder rivals, and their love if pushed. And the ones who abuse and punish the 'love' over imagined slights.

But there are Stalkers, who just watch their love's every move. Isolators, who simply...encourage others to leave their love alone. And others besides. There also "levels", for lack of a better term.
On one hand you have Yans who kill someone for being interested in the Love, on the other you have a Yan who only starts killing because their Love actively cheated on them. They are the same type of Yan, but one needs a bigger push before they go crazy. Several Yans use more than one subtype, but are usually especially prominent in 1 type.

Hell you could argue that Hinata is a low-level Yan.
>>
>>52200924

Well, consider me informed then. Learn something new every day, thanks Anon.
Thread posts: 660
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.