[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat the scatman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: bb9658_6205050.jpg (97KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
bb9658_6205050.jpg
97KB, 1400x788px
Hey babes.
Stat me.
>>
>>52189631

-10 HP
>>
File: fb6.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fb6.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>52189631
Good but not as good as original babe
>>
>>52189669
C'mon babe you know you love me.
>>
>>52189631
Large Magical Beast
>>
File: fe9.jpg (32KB, 632x932px) Image search: [Google]
fe9.jpg
32KB, 632x932px
>>52189686
Never said I didn't babe
>>
>>52189716
Keep 'em coming babe.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
>>52189724
Ok babe
>>
>>52189829
Babe.
>>
>>52189631
a possible bard/summoner babe?
>>
>>52189963
Yeah babe that makes sense.
Well we have the class babes now we need the stats and abilities.
>>
>>52190035
he was strong, close tothan jack, but not so strong that he could simply overpower him
Str 16

he is really fast, capable of keeping up with jack, and dodging a majority of strikes
Dex 18

he much tougher than a human, taking a pointblank bomb capable shattering stone, although he was still able to worn down
Con 16

He isnt stupid, and he was capable of baiting jack, albeit in the most obvious way possible
Int 10

He was very perceptive, easily pointing out that jack did not have his magic sword with him
Wis 14

HEY BABY!
Chr 20

AC20 from his steel skin + Dex
>>
>>52190126
Thanks babe.
Now we get to abilities and items.
We'll kill that samurai in no time at this rate!
>>
Did anyone else notice that he stopped fighting because bis throat was damaged?
>>
>>52190372
Well yeah.
He used his throat to control the sword.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 236x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 236x160px
>>52189845
Oh babe
>>
>>52190166
>pipe of control
as an action, may create a stone golem under your command, using any sufficient quantity of stone
the golem is incapable of independant thought although it will defend itself if attacked
as bonus action you may assign it a target, which it will attempt to destroy until commanded otherwise or it leaves its vision, or a simple task which it will attempt to solve tp the best of its knowledge

>dancing sword
as a bonus action, the sword can be compelled to float and make an attack against a target, with using your charisma as the attack stat, within range
you can use your reaction to make an attack of oppurtunity against a valid target within 10ft of the sword
the sword can move up to 40ft in a turn

>exploding knives
finesse, light 1d6 slashing

whenever you roll a 15 or greater on your attack roll, you make a random item they are holding explode

the creature holding the item rigged to explode has to make a DC17 dex saving throw, on a failed save they take 3d6 bludgeoning damage and 3d6 fire, on a success the weapon is thrown to a safe distance, the DM decides if any one else is hit by the stray explosion
>>
>>52189631
He's basically a ruin chanter from the 3.5 Monster Manual III, down to being a musician who summons constructs from crumbled ruins.
>>
His control seemed to be exclusively to stone and metal. The pipe controlled rocks and stones while his voice worked on a sword.

His Tunning Fork sword was cool and just seemed to do some sort of delayed vibrating sonic damage that when used on something had to make a save or else shatter
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.