[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cancerous Furry in werewolf.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1417957909299.jpg (47KB, 561x421px) Image search: [Google]
1417957909299.jpg
47KB, 561x421px
Today TG I have a story for you, one that only you may understand. To give you a little backstory, I play in a Werewolf The Apocalypse game, been pretty fun, what with most of us knowing there's a line between fantasy and reality, however, this happened recently:

>Be me
>Be at werewolf game
>Hostess has cat
>Playing with cat using cat toy
>This kid starts legitimately going for it, not like taking the piss, all out, in pounce mode.
>Kid is ham planet, crushing other lad on sofa to pose like this.
>Jumps at toy
>Dafuq.jpg
>Ask him what he thinks he's doing
>He almost crushed the poor cat
>"I'm a tanuki"
>No you're fucking not, I respond.
>"Are you kin shaming me"
> Whut
>"You can't tell me i'm not a Tanuki"
>You have two legs and two arms, no fur and you aren't a fucking racoon, you are a human.
>He sits there, shocked, his spaghetti everywhere, starts to tear up, leaves.

Suggestions?
>>
>>52189347
Either stop inviting him over or find some way to force him to see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>52189347
Stop making obvious shit up would be a start.
>>
>>52189347
>Werewolf: the Apocalypse
>furry/otherkin shit

Looks like a feature, not a bug
>>
Get him to prove his worth by forcing him to make a shelter out of his scrotum.
>>
Post your character sheet that totally exists.
>>
>>52189347
Literally kick him out. If he doesn't bounce, it doesn't count.
assuming it happened at all
>>
>>52189347
>"You can't tell me I'm not X"
Sure I can, why can't I? Just because you call a flower a tuna doesn't mean you should eat it in a sandwich, and it doesn't mean other people won't tell you as much.
>>
>>52189347
>"Are you kin shaming me"
"Yes. I was gonna give you a change until you played the victim card, now GTFO"
>>
File: Werewolf The Apocalypse.png (111KB, 1100x840px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf The Apocalypse.png
111KB, 1100x840px
>>52189347
>>
>>52192774
Fucking kek
A fucking white Knight furry.
>>
File: Worst Homebrew ever.png (1MB, 3994x2638px) Image search: [Google]
Worst Homebrew ever.png
1MB, 3994x2638px
>>52189347

Furries are the fucking worst.
>>
>>52189347
How old is this "kid"?
I find this hard to believe honestly, otherkin usually don't bring up identity shit in public, unless they're like, 15 year old at the very most. But hey, nothing says Shit That Didn't Happen can't make for good side discussion.

Assuming they aren't little kids, I treat otherkin the same way I treat people with religious beliefs. It's fine if you believe in god. And, though I will look at you funny for a moment: it's fine if you believe in Loki, witch rituals, or weird new age bullshit about quantum crystal energy. It's fine if you feel a deep spiritual connection to dogs or believe you're the reincarnation of a dragon. Whatever. It raises a yellow flag, but you're still cool with me.

When your faith/identity-related demands start making social interaction difficult, that's where I draw the line.
Examples include what the kid in your post did (disruptive lolrandumb behavior like pouncing on a cat toy and blatant disrespect for the comfort or safety of others, pets included) but also shit like claiming fae/faer/faeself tier pronouns, which make communication tedious as fuck.
Also anything you could apply to regular ol' religious beliefs: you must be OK with people not believing you, you don't do your equivalent of "Satan will see you in Hell" or 'casting a curse', you don't force your beliefs down other people's throats. And in my house you better keep that shit away from kids.

>Suggestions?
tl;dr What I would do is tell the kid I don't fucking care if he really is a tanuki's soul in a human body, he is among humans and his identity does not give him a pass for acting like a disruptive little dickhead.
>>
>>52190641
Dm keeps the sheets, cus it makes more sense.

>>52193248
18 i've been told
>>
I hate Homu. Madoka is the only Goddess!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.