[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mangas that feel like /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 84

File: images.jpg (13KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 238x212px
I'm looking for more mangas like dungeon meshi where it's basically a dnd campaign where everything is the same except X becomes realistic.
>>
Goblin Slayer
>>
>>52185494
I've read that, one sec let me post a list of what I've read.
>>
File: Every wizard ever.png (184KB, 513x522px) Image search: [Google]
Every wizard ever.png
184KB, 513x522px
>>52185477
>>
File: 81QAJmdL+7L.jpg (327KB, 1400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
81QAJmdL+7L.jpg
327KB, 1400x2100px
>>52185477
Magi, at least in the beginning.
>>
These are what I have so far:
Arifueta
Dungeon Meshi
Dungeon Seeker
Goblin Slayer
Helck
Hiraheishi wa Kako o Yumemiru
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu
Knights & Magic
Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!
Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?
Maou-jou de Oyasumi
Miracle! Hero-nim
Musuko go Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya
Ni Xi Ba Mo Wang!
Only Sense Online
Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki
Re:Monster
Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei
Sokuhi Shigan!
Spirit Migration
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
Tensei Shitara Ken deshita
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
Tenseishichatta yo (Iya, Gomen)
The New Gate
Tongari Booshi no Atorie
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu
Ubau Mono Ubawareru
Wizardly Tower
Yuusha ga Shinda!
Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Yuusha-sama ni Ikinari Kyuukonsareta no Desu ga
>>
>>52185477
Danmachi
Log Horizon (Not sure if it has a manga, mostly LN and anime)
>>
>>52185494
This isn't /d/.
>>
>>52185731
If we're talking anime, I've seen those and I've also seen:
Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Overlord
Sword Art Online
Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen (no clue what this was about but apparently it was the second season of something)
>>
>>52185799
DEFINITELY watch Log Horizon. Imagine SAO, but less shitty, and with a focus on politics and intrigue over empty power fantasy.
>>
>>52185808
I said I watched it. I watched both seasons as they aired. "I've seen those"
>>
File: that was fast.png (463KB, 698x565px) Image search: [Google]
that was fast.png
463KB, 698x565px
>>52185477
Berserk, at least once the party gathers and has a quest
>>
>>52185799
>no Konosuba
OP pls
>>
>>52185862
It's there in my alphabetically ordered manga list. I've watched the anime though.

Pls. This is the main anime/manga genre I enjoy and I feel like I've scraped the bottom of it.
>>
mayu maou yuusha is a good one with some decent art
>>
>>52185730
>>52185731
>>52185808
>>52185912
>>52185917
>no SLAYERS
You are all terrible people.
Also, Lodoss War is literally someone's D&D game turned into an anime.
Fun Fact: Deedlit's player was a dude, and that's why Parn always brushed off her (male) advances; Parn's player wasn't comfortable having a game romance with another male player.
>>
File: iYOXpB3.gif (270KB, 452x332px) Image search: [Google]
iYOXpB3.gif
270KB, 452x332px
>>52185477
Dungeon Meshi is actually crimping Wizardry 1.
It just *feels* like it's crimping B/X because Wizardry crimped B/X.

>>52185730
This world has many things. But it has no cure for shit taste.

>>52185494
Explicitly a game in universe. The LN has chapter where the Gods are messing around.
>>52185788 g8 b8 m8.
That gets mentioned, but does not actually come up, beyond the start of the story.

>>52185979
>
>>
>>52185979
Didn't Parn die early on and they pawned his shit?
>>
>>52185494
>>52185788
Goblin Slayer is explicitly what happens when you have ThatDM have a bunch of goblins rape and murder everybody because he decides that the stylish bikini armor in the sourcebooks should give penalties to being killed, and all but one player promptly quit. The remaining player is motivated entirely by nothing but rage at his shitty DM's setting, and proceeds to play the most mind-numbingly psychotic edgelord "muh realism" autist warrior who's obsessed with goblin genocide- because he really wanted to lewd with the female characters and has the world's biggest case of blue balls.

So you have edgelord ThatGM and a troll player butting heads for a long while, having tons of shitty moments that would easily fill out a whole /tg/ copypasta until they passive-aggressively make up and try to recruit new players.

At which point we've come full circle back to normal DnD or Pathfinder-esque shenanigans, except with the subtext that things could easily go back to ThatGM's goblin rape academy and /pol/ goblin genocide shenanigans any moment now.
>>
File: 20 Charisma.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
20 Charisma.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>52185693
This, Magi starts out as a fantasy story about exploring the world and conquering literal dungeons in a cool setting.

Unfortunately later on it becomes a bunch of psuedo-philosophical debate-club garbage between characters who are basically gods. Still worth reading/watching the first half of the series though.
>>
>>52185808
SAO made me so fucking angry.
So much wasted potential. Particularly the occasional moment when it actually did something interesting or had a good idea, only to completely fucking discard it for shit.
>>
>>52186293
Yeah it was good for the first half season but the rest of it was meh.

Also are they making another season of it or has it been given up on?
>>
>>52185477
konosuba perfectly describes the feel of having a bunch of gaming group trying to do something while rolling the shittiest of dice
>>
File: r u srs.png (15KB, 197x197px) Image search: [Google]
r u srs.png
15KB, 197x197px
>>52186177
Wow, you sure are mad.
>>
>>52186293
>>52186424
Shit taste detected.

Are you faggots retarded? SAO was shit from episode 1.
>>
>>52186856
Konosuba perfectly describes a group of all That Guy.
>>
>>52185849
>has been reading bezerk since it came out
>was 7
>holyfuckwhydidmymumgivemethose

The early stuff is pretty boss too.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 738x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 738x960px
Fist of the North Star
>>
File: 1403909325100.gif (2MB, 1067x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403909325100.gif
2MB, 1067x720px
>>52186910
>SAO was shit from episode 1.
SAO was one of those things that became really popular, then some e-celebs started picking on it and suddenly it's the cool thing to hate it with the force of a thousand suns and pretend it's literally the worst anime ever made. It's bad, it's really bad, but it doesn't deserve the treatment it gets, where everyone bashes it into the dirt because it's the cool thing to hate.

It has flaws that were present from episode 1, but no anime is flawless. But what drew a lot of people into it in the first place is that, despite its flaws, much of the early first arc had some sort of promise. A lot of the actions of the characters don't make sense and some plotpoints are just stupid, but a lot of people like it because it appeared to be exploring an interesting (and at the time somewhat fresh) concept. It's just that towards the end of the first arc it entirely failed to deliver.
>>
>>52187536
I liked SAO.

flaws and all, it did it's job and was decently entertaining, and had many tits. tit's in medieval costumes no less.
>>
>>52186910
No, there was potential there.
In the first arc socializing and learning game systems are huge. Whatsisface's ostracization could have been interesting but just gets used to appeal to edgelords; the process of learning the game really matters because not everything is disclosed and lives are at stake; the murder mystery episode is probably the best episode even though it falls pretty flat in the end.
In the second arc flight and magic get added, but whatsisface ports his character stats so he learns to fly and then never actually does anything tactically interesting with it. He doesn't use magic even though he gets illusions, which are exactly the best kind if you can use them creatively. Everyone helps him because he is the Hero and in too much of a hurry for any secondary characters to get screen time if they're not learning to love him. Haremslot1 is literally a trophy instead of a character and haremsister is half hentai and half whining. Also the villain is EVIL and we know this because he is EVIL but also he's SUPER RAPEY in case EVIL wasn't EVIL enough for you.
In the third arc he continues to not bother learning new systems, because plot armor is better than guns. Also they wedge in backplot with all the subtlety of a rhinoceros on bath salts, when actually fucking spending an episode to do this shit back in arc 1 would have been way more interesting than any of the fucking marital bliss episodes they wasted time on. And oh I heard you liked rape, here it is again, because literally fucking murdering people isn't evil enough.
In the fourth arc whatsisface and his harem just explore the second MMO world, which they didn't bother to make interesting but is still a fucking vacation after arcs 2 & 3.

dot Hack and Log Horizon both did the same ideas better, but with less edge, tits, and production dosh.
>>
File: 1411233917359.jpg (6KB, 251x192px) Image search: [Google]
1411233917359.jpg
6KB, 251x192px
>>52187735
>Also the villain is EVIL and we know this because he is EVIL but also he's SUPER RAPEY in case EVIL wasn't EVIL enough for you.
And we know what disugsts me a about this? What has the villain of the second arc ACTUALLY done other than fondle a girls in-game avatar? Nothing really. Yet somehow, SOMEHOW, Kirito tells him that he's worse than THE GUY WHO KILLED FOUR THOUSAND TEENAGERS.

You heard that right, touching his waifu is worse than MASS MURDER. It's disgusting.

>Log Horizon
I don't know, I've been told all the time that it's SAO if SAO were good but I can't get into it.
>>
>>52187759
There's definitely a touch of harem to it, but since it's comedic instead of an edgefest (death isn't final but it's potentially a huge setback because travel is a bitch) and exploring the way the world works (including 'oh wait the NPCs are actually people now, shit how do I diplomacy') is actually a major thread of the plot I found it much more engaging.

If it's not your bag don't worry about it, I'm not about to pretend the game-is-life genre is overflowing with quality.
>>
>>52186945
>Aqua is an accidental min-maxer that uses her low Intelligence as an excuse to do stupid shit.
>Darkness keeps trying to push her magical realm into everything.
>Megumin saw the biggest, highest damage, spell in the book and decided she wanted that and only that, everything else be damned.
>Kazuma is the Rules Lawyer and Meta Gamer, except that he's the kind that enables everyone else instead of purposely breaking the game (accidentally or not).
>The GM is pretty much farming the game for /tg/ story times at this point because it's hilarious.
>>
File: Succubus jiggle.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus jiggle.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>52187846
Alright then, how does your "KonoSuba is a TTRPG campaign" theory explain s1e9?
>>
>>52187846
fuck i need to watch this.
>>
>>52187965
>>The GM is pretty much farming the game for /tg/ story times at this point because it's hilarious.
He already said, anon.
>>
>>52187965
Are you saying that your High Fantasy settings don't have Succubi brothels?
>>
File: TG.png (48KB, 388x268px) Image search: [Google]
TG.png
48KB, 388x268px
>>52185477
>Nobody has said any of the following:
>Quick Start!!
>Tonari no Seki-kun
>Wizard soul
>Drifters
>Sengoku Youko (I think, unsure on this one)
>//.hack (it's been a while, I think it's like it?)
Come the fuck on, guys.

Honorable mention:
>Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
(It's great)

>>52185730
>Unironically recommending Re:monster, New Gate, and Dungeon seeker
there's a couple on that list that are pretty bad as well most of them I've purged from my mind they're so shit, but those three are just unacceptable.
Kumo desu ga starts out good, gets shity, Tate no yuusha... Yeesh, I can't even get into without huge spoilers but it got real bad.
Slime is bad in the same way kumo desu ga gets, and I can't remember most of the others. This is some Fucking Awful taste, though.

>>52185979
Would have mentioned slayers if you hadn't, it's pretty solidly a tabletop game in progress.
>>
>>52187759
Well second arc fucker is actively brainwashing a bunch of nonames still trapped from the first arc.
>>
>>52187801
I think the death thing is what really made me like LH over SAO. LH going with MMO-style cheap death makes it feel like it's set in an MMO, while SAO using final death just makes it feel like every other generic fantasy anime.
>>
>>52186177
This sounds awesome.

>/pol/ goblin genocide

kek
>>
>>52188718
Goblin Slayer is redpilled as fuck.
>>
>>52185624
Where is this quote originally from?
>>
>>52185624
>>52188911
Oh, fuck, I hadn't opened the thumbnail.
I meant, where is the "my heart and actions are utterly unclouded" quote originally from?
>>
File: MQCchb1.png (9KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
MQCchb1.png
9KB, 510x546px
>>52185730
There are some good things there (mainly /tg/ meme manga) but

DAMN son that's some overshit taste.
>>
>>52188953
>my heart and actions are utterly unclouded
Why not try googling it?
>>
>>52189001
Because I have you, anon, and our love is stronger than any search engine.
>>
>>52189160
It's Dungeon meshi
>>52188968
Yeah i just was listing all of the shit I read in this genre, though the Gate anime is probably the worst one here because it's military propaganda that sucks so hard.
>>
>>52188953
JoJo
>>
>>52186177
We clearly haven't read the same manga.
>>
>>52190017
Because I'm not from the USA, the Japan army dick sucking wasn't specially bad. But when I stoped giving a shit about the mangas was when one of the girls bested the emperor sons bodyguards and friends being a womanlet with not more than a few years at max of training (and probably very little of that in CQC and much less in bayonet). At least the demon loli has a god power or something.
>>
>>52190095
more exactly part 7
>>
>>52186177
I like this interpretation.

Sadly, Goblin Slayer is just a very bad fantasy manga, written for rape fetishists.
>>
>>52185477
Dungeon Meshi is quintessential /tg/ mango.
>>
Not a mango but a single 50-minute OVA: The Weathering Continent
>>
>>52186293
>>52186424
>>52187536

Underrated and lucid opinions.
Contrary to >>52186910 who jumps on the bandwagon of SAO hate without trying to see its failures as well as its merits.
>>
>>52187536
SAO had the enviable position of being one of the first "trapped in a game isekai edgelord chuuni" anime for its generation, with wide coverage. It was at the right place at the right time with the right elements that made it a pretty major hit in its time.

Personally, I only skimmed the first episode when it came out. It seemed okay but I never got around to following it for some reason. I followed some other shows that season instead.

Then I saw that it got pretty damn popular. Eventually, I caved and decided to give it another chance. And I tell you, as someone who came into it with an opened mind, who didn't really know anything about it but wanted to be entertained/impressed... it was a total shitfest of a show.

I could see how it might have captured the imagination of edgelord chuunis. Had I been younger when I first watched it, I would probably have loved it.

But I wasn't. So to me, it was just an embarrassingly cringe inducing show. But hey, there's no shame if you happened to like it. I for one, still watch tokusatsu shows and that's hardly an example of high culture. But I'm honest with myself in that tokusatsu's pretty silly and maybe even boring for most people.
>>
>>52190095
>>52190170
Thank you, anon!
>>
File: drifters-6462601.jpg (321KB, 1200x891px) Image search: [Google]
drifters-6462601.jpg
321KB, 1200x891px
>>52185477
Drifters
>>
>>52190550
Watch the SAO Abridged YT series. 100x better.
>>
>>52188043
>>52190784

>Drifters
Drifters is what happens when the DM lets players apply real world knowledge. Also, the players are weeaboos.
>>
>>52190953
oda playing is essentially a weeaboo playing a gunaboo.
>>
>>52190225
>Sadly, Goblin Slayer is just a very bad fantasy manga, written for rape fetishists.
Made me reply. 4/10 bait.
>>
>>52190969
Or just a weeaboo who took the "Muh Sengunku Jidai Oda Nobunagun" too far.
>>
>>52190995
There's a difference?
>>
>>52188763
Too much GM favoritism. His retard moves don't harm him so much.
>>
>>52190993
Consider Berserk. It's far superior.
>>
>>52191247
The former likes guns too much. The latter is contrarian.
>>
>>52190784
Damn. I like Hirano and most of his work on hellsing, and I like were Drifters seems to be going, but seeing rasputin as a bishounen and anastasia as blonde always irks me for some reason.
>>
Bumping once for more manga recommendations other than slayer and beserk. ( will check out)
>>
>>52192865
Drifters.
>>
>>52186293
I find the entire "virtual fantasy adventure" genre shit and boring. There is no extra appeal or story potential compared to Isekai, and it invariably has stupid ideas like giving the protagonist OP hidden unique skills that make absolutely no sense from a game design perspective, breaking immersion. And the goal is always "let's get back to the boring real world as soon as possible". It makes any adventure feel hollow.
>>
>>52190017
>Even reading isekaishit and gobbo slabbo

Why do you hate yourself, anon.
>>
So, only dungeon meshi?
>>
File: Bastard!! New Vol.jpg (277KB, 604x886px) Image search: [Google]
Bastard!! New Vol.jpg
277KB, 604x886px
>nobody mentioned Bastard!!
>manga was based on D&D

It's from the same era as classic JJBA with musician / songs being names for characters and spells. It's got a pretty great post-apoc-to-medieval-fantasy setting and pretty cool characters. Give it a read, but be warned, it's been on a long-ass hiatus for a few years after volume 27 came out.
>>
>>52187536
>SAO was one of those things that became really popular, then some e-celebs started picking on it
I think you mean
>people actually watched it

It's mediocre if you're being generous. Shit-tier Mary Sue adventures if you're being honest.
>>
>>52191331
But Rasputin was Russia's greatest love machine.
>>
>>52188043
>no Dragon Pink
>>
File: file.png (398KB, 520x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
398KB, 520x720px
>>52186242
I dunno i feel like the kingdom of magic was really great I loved Magnostadt. Fucking goys
>>
>>52195958
Irrefutable proof that 4chan has *at least* 3 separate posters.
You aren't me but your taste is too good to be >>52185730.
>>
>>52186293
I felt the same way about GATE
>>
>>52193945
>and it invariably has stupid ideas like giving the protagonist OP hidden unique skills
So every Isekai ever?

I do get what you mean, though. Overlord's RPG is so much P2W bullshit that Zynga would be embarrassed to put it out. The question isn't why it shut its servers down, but why it didn't a whole lot sooner.
>>
>>52195270
Man, blast from the past. Good shit.
Though, franky, I have given up trying to understand the plot of Bastard.
>>
>>52196237
Konosuba does it right, as did Log Horizon. Sorta. Kumo desu ga, nani ka? is also neat, though the novel turns weird eventually.
Counting Overlord as isenkai is doing it a disservice, though. I mean, it is, but the LN is more about how the world reacts to an immortal matchless monster suddenly cropped up in it and then proceeded to do fuck all.
>>
>>52196237
Overlord is still fine, because P2W is gay, but at least it's open to everyone. But stuff like SAO or Moonlight Sculptor gives out hypersuperawesome unique skills to their protagonists for absolutely no reason other than to let them absolutely crush their enemies into dust. As a player, I could live with the fact that you can buy success. I absolutely wouldn't accept the dev's randomly handing out gamebreaking skills to a select few players, however.
>>
>>52195270
>Excellent taste detected

You are my nigga.
>>
>>52196397
IIRC Ainz's P2W stuff is largely consumable (because gachapon culture) so whenever he uses them he's using up resources he's never getting back, which matters in the overall story with Ainz paranoid and stuff.
>>
>>52196397
desu, Kirito never really dicked on anyone of his own level of strength. The boss he 'unvieled' his dual-wield on had already been beaten on by a small raid-sized party of guys, himself, asuna, klein and kleins guildies. Both times he fought first seasons BBEG he got dicked on (first time because admin privilages, second time because said BBEG had memorized dual-wields skills and could perfectly block them) and the only reason kirito killed him was because he was caught by suprise by the fact that asuna managed to break out of the paralysis effect he put her in. The only reason he didn't get killed by The Reaper in the dungeon underneath the 1st floor was because Yui sacrificed herself via using her admin priviliges. The only reason kirito beat second seasons BBEG is that the previous season's one gave him admin privilages. His fight against the Salamander General was onesided against him until he was able to get ahold of a second blade and even then it was still a pretty even fight until the end.

The only time we actual see him being "OP" is when he's fighting mobs or dealing with lower-leveled assholes.
>>
>>52185477
>>52185979
In the same setting as Lodoss, there's Rune Soldier which was a pretty decent comedy and felt so strongly of playing a late 80s-90s DnD campaign with friends it induced second hand nostalgia in me.
>>
>>52196242

Wait, Bastard!! had a plot? At least after the angels?

Speaking about old school, Rayearth is worth a check.

>>52187536

The problem with SAO is that some seasons are actually watchable and possibly even enjoyable. The first, the Yuuki one. Not great, mind you, but still, I think it would be very dishonest to say it was all shit.
I have the distinct feeling that the author wouldn't mind dissing the most bullshit and power fantasy elements, but he loves his money.

Ok, he would still have his two years worth moments, but I think he could try. Not that I really give a fuck. I find kinda bizarre hack tried, failed and no one really retried before SAO, anyway.

>and no one tried doing a Tenra Basho Zero animu
>>
>>52185477
Vinland Saga was, in my opinion, a really good manga, it basically revolves around the Viking Age, and the battles over Britain at the time. There's not as much Fantasy involved, but the characters are like the pcs of an RPG

Almost like a low-Fantasy setting.
>>
>>52190225
Sounds great.
>>
What did Goblin Slayer mean by this?
>>
>>52186177
This perspective on Goblin Slayer actually makes me more interested in reading it.
>>
File: all of us are toxic.jpg (207KB, 869x591px) Image search: [Google]
all of us are toxic.jpg
207KB, 869x591px
>>52185730
>Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?
YES
>>
>>52200352
It means that children can hold down grown people & fuck them. Soon, To Catch a Predator will focus on how how underaged adult-predators prey unsuspecting adults.
>>
>>52200428
New chapters when!?
>>
>>52186177
The funny part is that no one is actually doing realism correctly & there are dozens of unrealistic parts which no one even seems to mention.
>>
>>52200539
>goblins are always chaotic evil
>not enough healing items will fuck you over
>women are fucking useless
>an axe in a tight enclosed space is a poor choice
>>
File: SHield Hero.png (156KB, 475x571px) Image search: [Google]
SHield Hero.png
156KB, 475x571px
You guys should read Rise of the Shield Hero.

It's more of a video game than a /tg/ story, but there are some elements of /tg/ interspersed.
>>
>>52200494

Just read the light novel. It's got a pretty good translation, as those things go.

Shame it gets stupid in the second half.
>>
File: Barbearian.jpg (381KB, 2953x3078px) Image search: [Google]
Barbearian.jpg
381KB, 2953x3078px
>>52185477
Dungeon Meshi was actually the direct inspiration for my current character.
>>
File: How to Build a Dungeon.jpg (63KB, 351x499px) Image search: [Google]
How to Build a Dungeon.jpg
63KB, 351x499px
There's also this gem, which follows Aur, a wizard who discovers a huge well of mana, which he uses to revert back to his youth and to start building a dungeon. He contracts with a succubus, recruits dark elves, and his dungeon itself attracts goblins, kobolds, dwarves, etc. He takes over towns and requires them to pay him with food among other things to maintain his dungeon dwellers,and he also awaits adventurers to come into his lair. It's completely innocent good times from the perspective of a dungeon master. It's also surprisingly safe for work.
>>
>>52200935
Found it under the name "MAOU NO HAJIMEKATA"

Seems like something I'd enjoy, thanks.
>>
>>52200935
>surprisingly safe for work
You fokin wot, m8
>>
>>52200935
>surprisingly safe for work
Motherfucker that shit turned into sex in chapter fucking one

I don't doubt it'll be good but what the fuck
>>
>>52185494
this. Goblin slayer in the LN actually has a chapter specifically pointing out 2 people playing, quite literally:
>>52186177
>>
File: RULES OF NATURE.jpg (366KB, 728x489px) Image search: [Google]
RULES OF NATURE.jpg
366KB, 728x489px
>>52185477
Kumo desu ka, nani ka? Is pretty interesting. Although it wouldn't be as realistic, it's a nice read.
>>
>>52200935
I would accuse this series of being a gem at all. Or even good. It's one censor bar away from being a doujin. The main character feels like the BBEG from a 2edgy4me DM that guilds a dungeon and has sex with every single woman he meets, asides from a little girl (who is taught by one of the other girls using a cucumber on how to give blowjobs when so when she's older she can have sex with the main character.) If you want fantasy smutty cheese cake this fits the bill perfectly, but in no way does this have real characters, plot, or depth.
>>
I wouldn't* accuse

On my phone with a shitty keyboard. Please forgive me.
>>
>>52201303
You will never be forgiven.
>>
>>52200935
>safe for work

Sex, gore, and skimpy clothes? Where do you work lol.
>>
File: 1472790660221.jpg (411KB, 1600x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1472790660221.jpg
411KB, 1600x1101px
The upcoming Infinity: Outrage manga is shaping up to be "Cyberpunk campaign: the comic"
>>
>>52201288
I call it that because I like the setting, concepts, and Aur's malevolent autism (his 0.5 size font contracts a million pages long to ruse an efreet, for instance). I will grant you that the excessive sex scenes take away from the actual story but if there was a story just like this, minus the harem shit, it would be pretty great.
>>
File: GalaxyAngel_game.jpg (55KB, 212x300px) Image search: [Google]
GalaxyAngel_game.jpg
55KB, 212x300px
>>52185730
>ga

Im no expert but it didnt really seem /tg/ to me. and ive read the manga, watched the series, and played all the games, yes even the newgrounds one.
>>
>>52201439
>>52200935

Chapter 1: Aur: "I shall have sex with this succubus for a really long time to show how big my mana pool is!"

Chapter 2: Quick fuck, threatens a town, then Aur fights the hero.

Chapter 3: Says he can't brainwash heros, succubus and Aur fuck the hero, then they brainwash the hero.

Chapter 4: Aur has sex with the hero. Monthly tributes occur. They send a child and a scarred woman because they have no beautiful single woman like Aur described. Aur kisses the scarred woman into being beautiful and makes her his apprentice. The succubus teaches the child how to do oral sex using a cucumber.

Chapter 5: Aur tells his apprentice that keeping her virginity is good for being a magician. She then summons a slime that eats her clothing, so Aur fucks her. He also accepts 5 warriors that had their clan wiped out (hint: they're all women)

Chapter 6: Aur binds a demon, by offering it the blood of a virgin. The demon accepts because he's a massive pedo. Aur then fucks the warriors from the previous chapter in the baths.

Anon, you're pulling my leg when you're telling me this a diamond in the rough. This is porn through and through.
>>
>>52201693
>diamond

Never said that. Quartz, Beryl, and Morganite are also gems. I just say gem to signify it's difference from a lot of other things. Doesn't mean it's immaculate quality, but it's definitely got entertainment value. Plus, if you're like me or other people who buy/read the books, it's something you like. <3
>>
>>52201693
Not that anon, but it's at least got a good /tg/ skin on it.

It can be porn and decent.
>>
File: 119.jpg (251KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
119.jpg
251KB, 800x1200px
>>52185477
>>
>>52196130
Wizard Magneto was a good villain but that arc really tripped at the finish line.
>>
File: sorcerer hunters.jpg (37KB, 214x320px) Image search: [Google]
sorcerer hunters.jpg
37KB, 214x320px
Anybody want to hunt some sorcerers?
>>
>>52202172
>TV series
>last ep

i don't get it

so, they're in an alternate world? or they are in the real/modern world in the first place? what the fuck just happened?
>>
>>52200575
>chooses a vision blocking helmet & never lifts his visor
>chooses to waste cash on expensive & one-use gasoline & gate scrolls instead of better & reusable basic equipment
>relies on scavenging for weapons when enemies have shit tier equips & the stronger of his enemies wield no weapons or magic
>>
>>52200581
Pretty sure you mean the web novel.
The light novel doesn't have a fan translation going atm, but it doesn't trivialize everything anywhere near as much.
>>
>>52200230
Vinland saga is pretty good
>>
>>52200935
nah, i dropped it like that one 40 year old guy in a vr game manga after it got too harem/selfwanking
>>
>>52185730
>post some /tg/ manga
>proceeds to post a whole bunch of novels that clearly /v/

fucking only sense online is about an mmo
like, a guy, literally, playing an mmo

he's not even transported to a fantasy land, he's just in the future playing a virtual reality mmo for fucks sake
>>
I wonder why goblin slayer suddenly got so many apologists
when it was starting to get popular on /a/ people would just go

>yes, and?
when people pointed out all the rape and edginess
>>
>>52204367
>All the rape
You mean the one chapter of setup to the actual story?

It's not "apologists," it's people who can read past a single chapter.
>>
>>52204376
>it's just one chapter

apologists, yes.
>>
>>52200935
there's literally nothing about building a dungeon on this
>>
File: 1478823220539.jpg (341KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478823220539.jpg
341KB, 600x600px
>>52185730
>isekai garbage
>mmo shit
>teenage edgy drama masturbation
>>
>>52204409
this thread just shows me that beyond dungeon meshi, quick start, slayers and lodoss, there's no other /tg/ anime.

I mean there are some good anime/manga mentioned here but they're all based on video games cliches.
>>
Does Fairy Tale count as /tg/?

Not even whether or not it's good, does it count as /tg/.
>>
File: tastes good.jpg (187KB, 1120x1640px) Image search: [Google]
tastes good.jpg
187KB, 1120x1640px
>>52204435
it was discussed to death on /a/, most jap writers have no idea about the genre that they tackle, so they end up just going full jrpg video game shenannigans and add some cringe teendrama(as /a/ calls it).

so in the end, if you remove all the crap, only few remains, so far we have

Slayers
Record of Lodoss War
Dragon Pink(both the ova and manga)
Quick Start!!
Dungeon Meshi
Rune Soldier Louie
Ruin Explorers
Bastard!!
Sorcerer Hunters

for those who don't know, Dragon Pink is simply Slayers: R-18 edition
>>
>>52185477
>ctrl+f
>no Ozanari Dungeon
>AKA Moka
What the hell, /tg/, you're supposed to be cool! SAO is listed here but not Ozanari Dungeon? Shame.
>>
>>52204448
No more than any other fantasy series.
>>
Thanks for recommending Bastad!! guys
>>
>>52204448
Fairy Tale's boring as fuck desu.
>>
>>52191320
Cant be helped Nobunaga love guns, used it to great advantage.

and yet the successor or the later ruler of japan banned guns or heavily limit the number of guns and give order for samurai to masturbate to their swords insteads.

While understandably it's a form of gun control for more peaceful era, the difference is jarring enough to cause "Muh Sengunku Jidai Oda Nobunagun" pop culture.
>>
>>52204482
>teendrama

Shounen demographic restriction. It's a far larger market but yeah, it have its limitation.
>>
>>52205172
It's a nice light read as long as you turn some part of your brain off.

Surprisingly I can endure that more than SAO.
>>
>>52204594
>Ozanari Dungeon

Definitely this. Highly recommended.

The Hero while a bit of a fool, is a veteran soldier with decent insight. The party is bunch of very capable member with nary of teendrama among them.

The setting is fun and much more defined from volume 2 onward, the gag is good, and the lore is pretty interesting.
>>
>>52205262
I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind brainless shit. Fuck, I finished Naruto and Bleach for god's sake, but Fairy Tale is literally just the same arc over and over again. It's the most boring action series I've ever read.
>>
>>52187965
Have you not seen the loli-brothel greentext?
>>
>>52205301
It have very loyal fanbase that think it's the second greatest thing ever after Rave.

I read it mostly for the fan service, due to the plot, action logic, and ehh...
basically your "big" brain have to be off to enjoy it.

The first half of Naruto is actually pretty awesome, the second half suffer from a lot of stuff. Not to mention the author transition from manual drawing to digital drawing.

I mean seriously, one of major problem in second half that seriously annoys me are,
>you are ninja and about to self destruct near your lighting fast opponent.
Why the fuck you announce it?
>>
>>52205301
>>52205534

what prevents me from reading/watching these shounen stuff is that they start to quickly overlap they very theme that they're known for

naruto is about ninjas, well that's cool, the it turns out, it's dbz-ish level of fighting and various projectiles, explosions and tier-ranking that makes it look like an anime fighting game

same thing about fairy tail, arabian stuff, then it's just another shounen crap where the 'arabian' stuff is just the wardrobe
>>
>>52205591
I think the only shounen I've read recently that keep to their themes and don't fall totally into power level horseshit is One Piece and Boku no Hero Academia. One Piece sort of has it with haki, but more often than not it's still Devil Fruit powers and special techniques that win the day.
>>
>>52205730
>power level horseshit
plague that thankfully mostly kept away from One Piece.

Oda still have to explain powerlevel (via explanation or bounty amount) and haki to explain the setting and power scale of the characters but for the most part that is it.
---
One of the thing i hated on shounen is broken power logic,
>i powered/mana/magic up, so i can break you techinque/power"
or brute forcing their way through. Fairy tail is unfortunately chockful of it. Lazy writing.

I mean supposedly it wasn't that hard to create technique or strategy to defeat your opponent, like when luffy able to defeat enel because enel stupidly but that golden ball on his hand.

In retrospec Ryoko Kui is pretty awesome in this stuff. meet kraken, stab the brain. meet ghost, make holy water mace. and lots other stuff.
>>
>>52200935
>There's also this gem
I don't think you understand what the phrase is supposed to mean. This isn't a gem so much as a piece of coal. Could have been an interesting concept but it sabotages itself in the first chapter by being a wanky, porny, edgy, contrived power fantasy.

>>52185477
Ruin Explorer Senpai & Ihrlie
Dark Air
Anything by Ryoko Kui
Somali to Mori no Kami-sama
>>
>>52206101
>Somali to Mori no Kami-sama
Is that the one with the Golem Dad?
>>
File: Somali to mori.png (5MB, 1104x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Somali to mori.png
5MB, 1104x1600px
>>52206158
Yes it is.

And just asking the question, what is something to look for in non-fantasy manga that would classify it as /tg/? I always lose track of why we accepted stuff like Blame! (not complaining beause it's an amazing series). And I have things like Kodaku Experiment and 6000 I would probably recommend.
>>
Lots of good taste in this thread.

Also a not well known and small manga I know is Monster Collection, the setting is pretty /tg/

>>52200935
If I wanted porn and rpg I'd just play the Rance games
>>
>>52204317
But he is playing the little girl, so that's pretty /tg/.
>>
>>52206200
>And just asking the question, what is something to look for in non-fantasy manga that would classify it as /tg/?
/tg/ is not just fantasy, so technically every manga would be.

And honestly i prefer non-fantasy, since 99.9% of fantasy manga today is unreadable shlock or isekai.

Anyway
>Dorohedoro
Part horrifying dystopia, part surrealist cosmic horror, part lighthearted comedy.
it works, and works amazingly.

>Fire Punch
Relatively obscure, and not that good in the beginning, it quickly turns into a batshit insane ongoing trainwreck you just cant look away from.
It also accurately portrays what immortals become in the span of 200+ years - they go fucking crazy.

>Golden Kamyu
One of the best mangas i read period. It takes heavy inspiration from Western themes and moves them into post-russo-japanese war Hokkaido. It's a huge treasure hunt, with an enormous cast of distinct characters, every one of them delightfully fucked up in their own way. Really, i can't acurately summarize it because it's a thing to be seen by oneself.

>Bird Cafe! / Torikiss
A cute.
A CUTE.
>>
>>52206439
>takes heavy inspiration from Western themes and moves them into post-russo-japanese war Hokkaido

what the fuck, i hope this doesn't look cringey.
>>
File: 91MEM1Mw-9L.jpg (591KB, 1400x1995px) Image search: [Google]
91MEM1Mw-9L.jpg
591KB, 1400x1995px
Not quite /tg/ journey but, I love to recommend this gem

>The Ancient Magus' Bride/MahouTsukai no Yome

As the title implies, it's a story about a 'special' girl that is taken in by a magus to be his bride/apprentice.
It have great art, good characters, and lovely world building in each chapter.
>>
File: Golden_Kamui_tome_3.jpg (59KB, 400x553px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Kamui_tome_3.jpg
59KB, 400x553px
>>52206478
"Western" as in, "Spaghetti Western".
>>
File: carl1.jpg (16KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
carl1.jpg
16KB, 360x240px
>>52206512
the girl in that pic looks like a highschooler

please tell me it's not one of those
>>
>>52200577
>People who dont appreciate their tanks and healers
DPS is the scum of the earth
>>
>>52206574
The girl is highschooler, but there is like one fanservice scene through out 5 volume.

It's closer to Slice of life with a magi. It's about exploring the setting lore, detail on day to day works of a magi, dealing with the magi acquaintances, and learning about one selves.

It's pretty freaking far from like say "how to build a dungeon"
>>
>>52206589
Playing as Tank with bunch of dps, and ranged dps
>oh hey guys, things getting bad here... er, guys where the f*ck are you!?
>Hey! one creature to tank on. Don't provoke mor.. oh shit.

something that happen way to often.
>>
What was that shadowrunesque manga about mythical beings (furries) running around Moonland policing shit?
>>
>>52196157
GATE had not bad idea of "what if modern world gets access to fantasy" but hen it become JSDF wank with MC owning a harem.
There are a lot of things in fantasy than can be used by fantasy Empire and be still a threat to a modern combined arms military but for some reason in GATE empire only use mass charge and do not try to change it's tactics because why should it?
>>
>>52206667
oh ok, so it's not one of those

i trust you on that, so i'll give it a try
>>
>>52206848
If it had just become Stargate but with magical Romans instead of aliens I feel like it would have been a much better series. It has gotten better in the manga from what I have been reading and it drops a lot of the military wank.
>>
>>52206848

it's pretty awesome at start with a squadron scrambling as it met a dragon.

but yea, the jdsf wanking over everything kinda lower the tension
>>
File: bush goblin.png (670KB, 634x954px) Image search: [Google]
bush goblin.png
670KB, 634x954px
>>52186177
>/pol/ goblin genocide
we did that long ago
now aday we are more into playing capture the flag with shia
>>
>>52206848
>There are a lot of things in fantasy than can be used by fantasy Empire and be still a threat to a modern combined arms military
Like?
>>
>>52205479
>loli-brothel greentext
how does this not surprise me, and how far have I fallen?
>>
>>52206976
It was glorious.
>>
>>52186177
Are there just a lot of Goblin Slayer fanbois out there?
>>
>>52206985
I've just read it and am currently in whyboner.jpg mode of shock
>>
File: D A T A B A S E.gif (1MB, 208x186px) Image search: [Google]
D A T A B A S E.gif
1MB, 208x186px
Grimgar, Overlord, and Log horizon are among the best animated /tg/.
Grimgar is for comfiness, Overlord is for Overpowered autism and combat, Log Horizon is for general Autism and great world building.
>>
>>52206971
Scry-and-die. Teleport in, throw fireballs, teleport out.

Urban or guerrilla fighting. Guns aren't nearly as game-changing if the guys with swords are already in close range.

Terrain-altering spells. A bunch of entangling vines or sudden stone walls are still going to wreak havoc on a modern military force.

Magical curses, diseases, and poisons. We're not good with biological or chemical warfare, especially if none of our precautions work because someone can just magically call up plagues.

Mind control. Subvert the chain of command, make soldiers into manchurian agents, break the army's discipline and trust.

And so on.
>>
>>52207198
let's not forget using magic to subvert the chain of command and start inducing some blue on blue accidents. Can also be done on a more local and smaller scale by using illusions.

But I don't think that it would end as modern vs. fantasy fight.
A lot of the brighter, more carrier intereste people would start doing their own thing. Enchanted tanks, lichs sending their phylactery into a stable orbit around the planet, ect.
>>
>>52206971
>Like?
Mostly magic. TES style battle magic where entire armies move underwater or could be made invisible so guys able to slash at atomic level can massacre our long range troops.
Our soldiers are not trained and equipped for close combat and our firepower is useless in it due to friendly fire, so magic that allows you to close distance would be terrifying for modern soldiers.
NATO calibre is small and would be ineffective against most beasts.
Sufficient number of undead could swarm enemy to point of lack of ammunition. They don't have human problem of breaking assault due to morale.

Of course our tanks, artillery and air support would probably make us win any big battle but all of this shit need shit ton supplies that have to be transported by lightly armoured trucks, plus after gaining territory you have to garrison it.
Asymmetric warfare would probably bleed most of modern militaries with our inability to take loses.
Where small number of troops fight with personal weapons at close to medium range.

As a bonus high level fighter takes on WW2 style tank and prepared defences
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPh6DzcKYbQ
>>
>>52207198
>Scry-and-die. Teleport in, throw fireballs, teleport out.
What if the setting doesn't have this?
>Urban or guerrilla fighting. Guns aren't nearly as game-changing if the guys with swords are already in close range.
What if try have bayonets, night vision, armor support, or anything that counters such a thing?
>Terrain-altering spells. A bunch of entangling vines or sudden stone walls are still going to wreak havoc on a modern military force.
I'll give you that.
>Magical curses, diseases, and poisons. We're not good with biological or chemical warfare, especially if none of our precautions work because someone can just magically call up plagues.
That too.
>Mind control. Subvert the chain of command, make soldiers into manchurian agents, break the army's discipline and trust.
What if they can't reach the officers?
>>
>>52207266
> lichs sending their phylactery into a stable orbit around the planet, ect.

Depends on the setting, but liches often respawn next to their phylactery so that may be a terrible idea.
>>
File: tmp_5810-1488488739644164631790.jpg (113KB, 369x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5810-1488488739644164631790.jpg
113KB, 369x400px
>>52207295
OH SHIT DEEP STRIKING LICHES
>>
>>52207295
>don't need to breath
>can probalby cast teleportation magic
>can use magic to get back to earth

it all boils down to creative and brilliant minds exposed to all these new options would rather work on improving their own potential then go genocidal on each other
>>
>>52207411
>Lich is reborn in orbit
>Lich cast "Wall of Iron" in orbit
>Deorbits conjured iron
>Wall of iron strikes as "rod from a god" kinetic bombardment
>He can strike at any point on earth with meteor without fear of retaliation
>>
>>52207278
>What if the setting doesn't have this?
Then it's not viable, of course. Or they'd need to find ways to make it work. Small fliers too small for radar to pick up suddenly flying down and attacking people while they're off-duty, for example. Or using invisibility spells to sneak in, cause havoc, and vanish.

>What if try have bayonets, night vision, armor support, or anything that counters such a thing?
They're going to need to pick and choose their battles. Use advantageous terrain where they know the landscape and the invaders don't. Ambush them when they're settling in for the night. Bring mages to take out the armor support.

>>52207278
Get the NCOs, and use them to get to the officers. Interrogate soldiers about how their logistics work, and get people involved in their supply lines. A couple of subverted cooks and some magic poison could do all kinds of damage.
>>
>>52207161
>reccomending autismshit
>>
>>52207266
Yeah, that's the fun thing about magic versus technology. Magic is generally hard to learn, but anyone can pick up and use a rifle. It might be hard to make more technology, but stealing it and enchanting it, or adapting the principles to known magical techniques, could give the magic side a huge advantage the science side can't respond to.
>>
>>52207266
>>52207582
you can't be fucking serious, magic and science is like oil and water

mixing them is pointless
>>
>>52207674
Spoken like someone who has never heard the word "emulsion."
>>
>>52207582
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>52207674
Alchemy says hello.
>>
>>52207674

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Magitek
>>
>>52207674
Oh go fellate a cactus, you enormous rancid shitstain.
>>
File: 1347912581349.gif (365KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1347912581349.gif
365KB, 400x328px
>>52207582
when it comes to projectiles, science is more convenient than magic because they focus on killing your target immediately while magic relies on greater power, chants, meditation, etc.

fantasy has magic mind control which science can just counter by deploying cyborgs and bionic enhancements

fantasy can mind control a swarm of poisonous insects and other vermin while science can do it better with chemical weapons, and the fact that they can just burn the incoming swarm

fantasy can destroy tanks while science can simply counter it by creating large floating warships ala star wars, or even create giant tripods ala War of the Worlds

in the end, it becomes a stalemate but the difference is that science has better chances of winning

see, this is the problem with the science vs fantasy shit, i fucking hate GATE for simply existing because it gave people this silly idea, and now we're discussing it
>>
File: e003.jpg (327KB, 870x1274px) Image search: [Google]
e003.jpg
327KB, 870x1274px
>>52206512
>Mahou Tsukai no Yome

My nigga.
>>
>>52207819
This is the most retarded thing I've read on this thread.
>>
>>52207819
>deploying cyborgs and bionic
GATE has neither of these though? You are acting as of Sci-fi vs fantasy has only one interpretation.
>>
>>52207819
>science can totally win because i arbitrarily made it be able to counter everything!

You should be ashamed of your post.
>>
File: No Fun Allowed.jpg (135KB, 715x288px) Image search: [Google]
No Fun Allowed.jpg
135KB, 715x288px
>>52207674
>>
>>52207819
Hold on there, buckaroo. That's not magic versus science, that's magic versus shiny magic that beeps.
>>
>>52185849
THIS 1000 TIMES
>>
File: my name is title drop.jpg (337KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
my name is title drop.jpg
337KB, 900x1350px
>>52186177

I think the setting is better than you give it credit for. I like its take on goblins being this insidious force that is juuust too difficult for a team of noob adventurers to defeat, but far too weak to warrant a real subjugation force (because there are dragons and orcs and shit out there a-plenty for the Real Adventurers to handle).

So the Adventurer's Guild has no choice but to throw rookie adventurers into the goblins mouth hoping that some will make it out alive, but every failure only increases the Goblins' power until they'll finally hit critical mass.

Then you have the titular Goblin Slayer, who is more of a bugfuck-crazy psycho than a typical edgelord.

The manga depicts adventuring as a mean, dangerous and dirty profession populated by people on the edge of reason. I love it.
>>
File: Overlord_Wallpaper.jpg (932KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord_Wallpaper.jpg
932KB, 1920x1080px
>>52185477

The world of Overlord is based on an MMO that's based on D&D. It's about a guy that gets transported to a new world (original story donut steel), but now he's a goddamn Elder Lich and in control of a demon castle he'd built back when it was still a game.

It's real good mang

Every wizard battle ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxICJHd518
>>
>>52207819
>I have no imagination, and I must sperg

>>52207674
>you can't be fucking serious, magic and science is like oil and water
What is Dune, Star Wars and Warhammer 40k
>>
File: Arcanum.jpg (294KB, 1600x740px) Image search: [Google]
Arcanum.jpg
294KB, 1600x740px
>>52207674
>>
File: IKTTRPG.jpg (360KB, 443x585px) Image search: [Google]
IKTTRPG.jpg
360KB, 443x585px
>>52207674
>>
>>52208541
Arcanum magic and technology are more like water and potassium, though.
>>
File: you are mother fucker.png (108KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
you are mother fucker.png
108KB, 420x300px
>>52207819
See this post?

See this guy?

Don't be like this guy.
>>
File: Arslan.jpg (471KB, 1063x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Arslan.jpg
471KB, 1063x1500px
>>52204435
What about Heroic Legend of Arslan?
>>
>>52208966
Is this yaoi?

is it hot?
>>
File: record of the lodoss war.jpg (141KB, 640x747px) Image search: [Google]
record of the lodoss war.jpg
141KB, 640x747px
>>52185730
>No BERSERK
>No Slayers
>No Record of the Lodoss War
>No Quickstart
Shitlist/10 anon.

My personal /tg/ list

Arms Peddler
Berserk
Vinland Saga
Dungeon Meshi
Helck
Slayers
Record of the Lodoss War
Fist of the North Star

>>52185979
>Fun Fact: Deedlit's player was a dude, and that's why Parn always brushed off her (male) advances; Parn's player wasn't comfortable having a game romance with another male player.
That is hilarious
>>
>>52185979
So the reason we have all this oblivious shonen hero bullshit is because one Japanese dude wanted to play Pretend with another one who wasn't having it?
>>
File: RkZo5zx.jpg (837KB, 2051x4992px) Image search: [Google]
RkZo5zx.jpg
837KB, 2051x4992px
>>52207161
>Log Horizon
I really wish they did a series like that except in a setting like EVE: Online.
>>
File: 1413046091891.png (473KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1413046091891.png
473KB, 1440x810px
>>52185979
Fun Fact: Deedlit's player was a dude, and that's why Parn always brushed off her (male) advances; Parn's player wasn't comfortable having a game romance with another male player.

That's fantastic.

>>52204435

Log Horizon and Overlord use video game tropes but they're clearly based on D&D. The creators have even played together (along with the creator of Altina the Sword Princess which I've never read and some other guy).

Log Horizon even has its own tabletop game.
>>
>>52185477
Jojo, the Stardust Crusaders part does feel like a tabletop campaign
>>
File: 1481308905530.png (385KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1481308905530.png
385KB, 599x510px
>>52191331
>Joan is an End

If she doesn't get redeemed, I'm going to be savage.
>>
>>52188043
>Kumo desu ga starts out good, gets shity
I found the progression and change in story to be quite good actually. Kind of a genre switch almost. For a WN the incorporation of the SS chapters into the story were pretty well done.
>>
>>52209438
Are you gonna make Columbine look like a joke?
>>
>>52203323
>web novel
>web
he
>>
File: monster_collection_vol_1_008.jpg (248KB, 1456x1086px) Image search: [Google]
monster_collection_vol_1_008.jpg
248KB, 1456x1086px
>>52206210
>Monster Collection
mah
nigga

>first chapter, the summoner protagonist gets literally shit upon by a Gryphon
>>
>>52202172
>>52202287
it's such a shame how bland and uninteresting this show becomes.
>>
File: hakumei-to-mikochi-15-1-pic-1.jpg (269KB, 869x1233px) Image search: [Google]
hakumei-to-mikochi-15-1-pic-1.jpg
269KB, 869x1233px
Hakumei to Mikochi
>>
>>52209751
I don't know much about the system but I feel like you could hack RyuUtama to run this kind of story.
>>
>>52200935
Too much porn that it gets in the way of the story.
Porn of shit quality that it's not worth having.
>>
>>52209438
I wouldn't count on it. I haven't read the LNs, but in the anime Anastasia seems to be yandere for Joan, so with Gilles dead-dead there isn't really anything standing between them now. xD
>>
File: img000007.png (587KB, 1069x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000007.png
587KB, 1069x1600px
Maou-jou de Oyasumi. Every chapter is its own little quest about a murder hobo's desire to get the best sleep possible.
>>
File: 1478144997817.png (255KB, 438x277px) Image search: [Google]
1478144997817.png
255KB, 438x277px
>>52185494
What's it about goburin sureeya that causes such tremendous butthurt?
>>
>>52213736
Sheer violence.
>>
>>52208988
No and no

But at least in anime MC waifu is a reverse trap
>>
>>52185477
Berserk.
>>
Arm Peddler.
It's not really well known but I adore it. I recommend it if you like Berser like fantasy, post apocalyptic vibes, and guns
>>
File: 2.jpg (206KB, 869x1233px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
206KB, 869x1233px
Also give keyman a read. In a world where animal people have recently entered the genetic genome, A T-Rex cop investigates the death of what is the equivalent to their world's superman. it's filled with a whole bunch of magic and eldrechy like things
>>
>>52207198
Problem is that magic in Gate is comically underpowered.
>>
>>52209633
>>first chapter, the summoner protagonist gets literally shit upon by a Gryphon

Soo it's "let's show MC has it tough to induce pity and throw away accusations of Mary Sue-ism, but then MC gets way better anyway"?
>>
>>52213736
The fact that my GM never sucks my penis during a game. I want to have the rules arbitrarily revolve around me too.
>>
>>52213736
It's entry-level edgy subversion/deconstruction, the kind that opens with stupid people who are stupid enough to think that the universe works like a stupid anime, but since this is a SMART anime they all get brutally murdered and raped. Because that's what happens to people from Bad Anime in Good Anime Land.
>>
>>52208421
It's actually really inexcusable retarded. The setting seem to have standard anime tactics & boobplate who seem to get shat on in an actual fight. Weirdly enough, people keep buying them & resorting to even common sense defying tactics who are still inexplicably still in use despite their apparent ineffectiveness given how they're still used. The behavior of the background characters is remarkably dumb.

The Goblins themselves rely on their enemies to reproduce and unlike a Xenomorph, they're not individually strong on average and rely on numbers. Humans take months to make babies and require much food and supplies during that time. Somehow Goblins manage to have any sort of numbers despite their poor treatment of their breeding stock who themselves suck as breeding stock.

Even the protagonist uses some absolutely mindboggling strategies who somehow give victory. He frequently makes use of enemy equipment and surroundings but his enemies aren't known for having good nor well cared weapons whenever they actually do have weapons and don't zerg rush unarmed. It's a miracle he doesn't one day find himself in a cave surrounded by enemies and unusables all around. He limits himself to low tier weapons in the event that he is killed and looted but doesn't seem to realize that better equipment could help prevention any death and looting. It's like deliberately starving yourself to the position of being a skeleton so anything who eats you won't benefit much, nevermind how a better kept physique could help prevent being eaten. He clearly has the money to spend on exotic items like gasoline which he even complains about the cost of yet doesn't seem fit to upgrade his basic equipment who aren't one time use. He sets up traps but I left chapter 2 confused as to how no goblins overheard both the deaths of their allies nor the inevitable echos that come with hammering pegs into a solid rock cave he did for the rope.
>>
>>52219064
Arms Peddler is a good read. The art is good, the character is pretty interesting
>>
>>52209633
It's wrapped up all nicely and all but i wish it more volume.

MonsterCollection is basically a single arc story.
>>
>>52220076
I'm pretty sure the low-tier equipment thing has to do with expendability and saving up for fortress-clearing items rather than some sort of martyrdom thing

He also probably doesn't make that much money, only taking goblin jobs, so the choice appears to be between buying a +1 sword that he has to drop when it's not good for the current terrain or a bomb to just burn down the whole lot
>>
>>52220276
>>52220076

I don't think he make that much of money.

The other high ranker points out that Goblin cleaning being known as low paying, pain in the ass job. at least one shown quest begun with
>"the villager try to gather some money but this is all they got"
>>
>>52210118
well, It is actually titled,
>How to build (sex) dungeon
>>
>>52209342
RIP Upwell Fortizar
>>
>>52219979
>>52220076
>>52220276
>>52220392

I think the main problem is that the author really seems like the type of GM probaby known to most players here.

The type that goes "oh, this is gonna be a REALISTIC campaign where this and this wouldn't work! I'm so clever!"

...then he ignores every logical consequence of said things not working and foregoes any other realism except for his topic of choice (or worse, intentionally makes NPCs act like said things are still in effect only to show how dumb his imaginary strawmen are and how enlightened he is by his own intelligence), resulting in a themathically lopsided campain where players are expected to follow GM's enlightened vision while he wanks under the table.
>>
>>52220576
Yeah, the problem is that there is one competent character that able to fix all of the problem.

Goblin do later got more experienced people in his party and got things slightly more balanced.
---
GM Wanking is major issue in Isekai theme.
Re:Monster is worser version of GM wanking.

Basically everything follow GM's enlightened vision.
>>
>>52207295
You should have been there for that thread /tg/ made about a high level lich hiding his phylactery on a comet. He always announced his revival by literally elbow-dropping the hero who defeated him from orbit.
>>
>>52186177
You haven't read the story like at all.

Goblin Slayer is a DMPC meant to show how to build a character and how to RP combat to a bunch of newbie players who ignored every warning he gave them in the tutorial and wanted to play a shonen hero and his battle-harem.

Everyone except for the Cleric who was smart enough to run had to re-roll.

The monk player switched to a un-rapeable race and played a dwarven drunken master.

The mage chick switched to a shaman Lizard who loves cheeze.

And THAT GUY switched to an equally annoying elven archer.
>>
It might be nostalgia, but there's Sorcerous Stabber Orphen for me as well. It's from the 90's, though, and I am not sure how it aged.

It did have a Slayers crossover in the 2005, from what I remembered.

If you are able to understand Japanese sufficiently, the Japanese community is batshit insane mad over Call of Cthulhu and there are many, many, many replays on Nico Nico Douga for Call of Cthulhu, often with weeaboo characters as player standins.

The most popular one published its own manga, hit copyright issue, took down all his videos and went with the moneys, and is not longer available on the internet, but it was a fun CoC campaign with time travel bit and real-life-fuckery. It was great.
>>
>>52220673
>GM Wanking is major issue in Isekai theme.
I mean, gotta give GS what's due, at least it's not Isekai.

Although i feel that it was conceived as an answer to the isekai flood. And like most reactionary answers, it's equally as awful as thing it shits on.
>>
>>52220752
GS need statement in the 1st chapter to scream this is no standard Isekai story or such.

But the statement got a bit too far and ended turning off some people.

It still a nice read, the art is good, the protagonist still got hurt and not blatantly armed with very broken cheat, some amount world building that state among it's peer uniquely state that the prota is the odd one here (odd not gifted), and got more balanced in later chapter

but again, i use RE:Monster for the isekai GM wanking issue, it's a pretty low bar
>>
>>52220731
Found it: "Minase Youmu to Hontou wa Kowai Cthulhu Shinwa." is the one with the copyright issues. Starring notYoumu, notReimu, and later notMarisa from Touhou, notGoro from Kodoku no Gourmet, notL from Death Note... Yeah, as one might imagine, there was a lot of copyright issues when the dude decide to profit off it. I don't recommend the manga, personally, due to the aforementioned copyright issue. Some old videos are floating around the net, somewhere.

"machigai darake no cthulhu shinwa" is my favorite from Nico replays - the second season is ongoing, while the first season is finished. It's fairly comedic between lockpicking a door with martial arts (kick) and going insane and asking mi-go for autograph due to being a UFOphile, and has a lot of good emotional moments as well.
>>
>>52220829
RE:Monster is a bar set so low you'll have to dig to fit under it.

I still prefer Helck and Dungeon Meshi for my fantasy manga. The first doesn't have art as good as GS, but it introduces a twist on fantasy tropes without going full retard, and Dungeon Meshi is a great justification on how standard Wizardry-like seting would work.
>>
>>52206667
>The girl is highschooler
She's highschool-aged, but she hasn't gone to school for fucking years.
>>
>>52220866
Helck is comfortably close to Age of Sigmar to me
I mean, humans transformed to mighty respawning super-soldiers who strike from the sky?..
>>
>>52220673
>Yeah, the problem is that there is one competent character that able to fix all of the problem.
It still kills me inside that this 'guild' didn't bother to train new recruits until the Attendant holding a torch for GS suggested the idea. People were just signing up and dying by the boatloads to low level mobs and nobody did a thing for untold years.

This series could have written a world where Goblins were a believable threat to new parties, yet still something that higher level parties would ignore but all the reasons given are contrived.
>>
File: JTdcfHQ.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
JTdcfHQ.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>52220543
That is a Keepstar anon.
>>
File: o007.jpg (225KB, 741x1080px) Image search: [Google]
o007.jpg
225KB, 741x1080px
>>52220392
By random villager standards, he does. The gate scroll is also worth a lot.
>>
>>52220276
>>52220392
An older guy mentioned that adventurers seem to make a lot of cash. He also goes solo sometimes so no need to split the loot. He lives pretty cheap so I can expect he has savings.
>>
>>52220696
>Goblin Slayer is a DMPC meant to show how to build a character and how to RP combat to a bunch of newbie players who ignored every warning he gave them in the tutorial and wanted to play a shonen hero and his battle-harem.
Looks like you didn't read most of that post or the other replies. It's mostly complainting about the more contrived parts of the setting with a big chunk dedicated to bashing GS's supposedly "realistic" methods. It's a DMPC who would have likely died had the DM given him the same treatment as everyone else & continues to succeed despite the methods.
>>
>>52186177
That makes a frightening amount of sense.
>>
>>52187536
Hey, I hated SAO before it was cool. I read the webnovel and everything. I warned everyone and no-one listened.
>>
>>52200577
It's shitty revenge fantasy and you know it.
>>
>>52200935
Trash.

It's barely disguised porn, which only works if the porn isn't shit.
>>
>>52206524
Yeah, the good sort of western.
>>
File: justmuslimthings.jpg (13KB, 164x164px) Image search: [Google]
justmuslimthings.jpg
13KB, 164x164px
>>52223832
>>
>>52208421
>So the Adventurer's Guild has no choice but to throw rookie adventurers into the goblins mouth hoping that some will make it out alive, but every failure only increases the Goblins' power until they'll finally hit critical mass.

And nobody has had the bright idea of stopping sending more female adventurers.
>>
File: After School Dice Club Ch3_p19.png (296KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
After School Dice Club Ch3_p19.png
296KB, 800x1131px
>>52224253
No you see, this guild isn't really a guild just a glorified tavern/job board. They have no actual control over who takes jobs or what jobs people are qualified for even though the Light Novel states that newbies are encouraged to just kill rats in the sewers like any lvl 1 party.

It's utterly contrived.

But in the interest of steering the thread away from the bile that is Goblin Slayer I present you with yet another entry in the genre of "cute girls playing board games". After School Dice Club. All of the games featured are real games and you can tell the author has a love for the hobby.
>>
>>52201377
Wow. Will be awaiting it.
>>
>>52208866
And the main villain in this game wanted to make magitek.
>>
File: SHEEP BEES.png (1MB, 711x946px) Image search: [Google]
SHEEP BEES.png
1MB, 711x946px
>>52185477

Read Hellboy and the BPRD comics.
Manga-wise read also:
The Ancient Magus' Bride
Promised Neverland (which is the tale of the players in a LARP trying to role play their way out of problems caused by a GM who thinks their job is to defeat the players)
Konosuba
Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?
Record of Lodoss Wars
Slayers
Fist of the North Star
Steel Ball Run
Urutsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Shadow Skill
Rave Master
Shuffle!
Vision of Escaflowne
El Hazard (Isekai where cats turn into armor)
Tales from Earthsea
The Great Adventure of Horus, Prince of the Sun
Heroic Legend of Arslan
Saya No Uta
Wolf's Rain
Coffin Princess Chaika
Dungeon Meshi
Chilchack: the survivor's Adventures
Chilchack: Isekai in the Warehouse
Chilchack Vs. The Mimic President
Chilchack To 101 Dalmashunsu
Asterix

pic from ancient magus' bride.
>>
File: 1448394709487.jpg (112KB, 557x630px) Image search: [Google]
1448394709487.jpg
112KB, 557x630px
>>52185477
>Mangas
>>
File: Hey Kid....png (698KB, 1686x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Kid....png
698KB, 1686x1200px
Maybe it's not like an average tabletop game, but I've always really, really, wanted to run a game in a setting like in Otoyomegatari.

>You will never live in turn of the century Turkey.
>You will never ride across the steppes with your trusty falcon and horse companions, hunting foxes and other small game.
>You will never fight the encroaching Russian influence and their strange gunpowder weapons.
>You will never fight other tribes for grazing land for your heard of sheep, goats, cattle, and horses than ranges in the thousands upon thousands of animals.
>You will never ambush bandits in the mountains after tracking them from the frozen lake as they attempt to melt massive blocks of ice for drinking water.
>Never will be in an arranged marriage with a QT older girl who has taken a few levels in Ranger class.

Maybe I just want to be a Mongol.
>>
>>52206741
Hyper Police?
>>
>>52206741
key man?
>>
>>52221145
Being sold into human trafficking for magic components does that to your education.

The manga is very sweet in spite of that.
>>
File: 011.png (588KB, 1500x2154px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
588KB, 1500x2154px
>>52232206
>>52206741
Does this rack look familiar by chance. Can't think of too many things that match that description.

Incidentally Keyman is urban fantasy done right mixed with film Noir and western superhero comics.
>>
>>52209633
Holy shit more itoh sei artwork.
>>
>>52232302
>keyman
>moonland
Can't be that.
Also rex isn't a furry and his ex-wife isn't central at all.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nfop6bbGcY1t3wsc5.png (254KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nfop6bbGcY1t3wsc5.png
254KB, 500x719px
>>52232349
I will take any excuse I possibly can to post pages from keyman.

>>52206741
Kouya ni Kemono Doukokusu? The plot has a number of individuals that were named after the 12 Davis. And you have a range of furry characters notably a tiger lady and a monkey lady and the main character who issupposed to be some sort of human chimera.
>>
>>52232285
She did study before being auctioned. That's why she knows English.
>>
>>52206574

Depends on how this incredibly out of context pic makes you feeel.

no but the thing is that skull headed wendingo is a weird shadow thing that doesn't really feel human emotions or understand humans too well - but has experienced a great deal of kindness (and some cruelty) from them in the past and takes on a protege who herself suffers from a rare condition that makes her an awesome font of magic but at the cost of it almost killing her everytime she uses any.

The context for this bit is that he's freaking out at feeling jealousy for the first time because his "bride" helped another young girl and became friends with her so he's being a bit possessive - unfortunately being a hideous shadowmonster means this just coincidentally looks like some vore/tentacle rape stuff
>>
>>52232853
>>
Remind me the name of the manga about the kid who keeps playing boardgames in class.
>>
>>52232867

I don't want to go so far as to say that there's a pratchettian vibe to the series, but there's certainly what feels like elements of Pratchett's Death in Elias, and some of the feel of the Tiffany Aching stories in the manga overall.
>>
>>52232867
Are we posting out of context panels now?

>>52232920
Tonari no Seki-kun?
>>
File: rei clapping.gif (1MB, 644x364px) Image search: [Google]
rei clapping.gif
1MB, 644x364px
>>52232920

tonari No Seki-kun.
>>
>>52206512
Fuck yes, and the author did a good bit of research into traditional European folktales and mysticism, which gives it both grounding and is much more interesting than just "wave want say words". I really enjoy that the spirits and faye are bizarre and mischievous at best and DOUBLE FUCK YOU TERRIFYING at worst. Plus a little lovecraft sneaks in here and there.
>>
There was actually a Shadowrun manga, but they had to change the title because copyright.
>>
>>52233023
>posting out of context panels

Not Ancient Magus' Bride but okay
>>
File: hyper_police_15.jpg (217KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hyper_police_15.jpg
217KB, 1024x768px
>>52206741
>>52232206
>>52232302

As, previous commenter said. Possibly
>"Hyper Police"
>>
>>52233774
/r/evenwithcontext/
>>
>>52233774
>>52234356

Would be fairly normal sighte in a Wraith: the Oblivion campaign, the entire Stygian economy runs off of recycled ghost-flesh. Literally.
>>
>>52185730
>Helck
>Re:Monster
I seriously hope you don't do this
>>
File: ma nigga.jpg (82KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
ma nigga.jpg
82KB, 1033x679px
>>52206439
>Dorohedoro
>Fire Punch
>>
>>52222853
thats because almost all anime/manga stories set in a quasi western fantasy period are written subtly as though they were through the lens of a video game MMORPG/JRPG. This seems to occur even when the author doesnt explicitly intend it.

Think about how MMORPGs function, does anyone bother to help new players, a few, but mostly no one pays attention to them, they are expected to Git Gud. Goblin slayer subconsciously has this gamification as part of its underlying setting. I think its a symptom of the fact that alot of manga is really shit and they are inspired by games and other stupid things.
>>
File: Dark Spirit has invaded!.png (431KB, 827x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Spirit has invaded!.png
431KB, 827x1300px
>>52233774
Fire Punch has best out-of-context pages.
>>
>>52200935
This is/tg/, not /h/ or /d/.
>>
File: Ferrus-manus-duel1.jpg (125KB, 850x599px) Image search: [Google]
Ferrus-manus-duel1.jpg
125KB, 850x599px
>tfw you will never see Ferrus becomes Guts & Fulgrim become Griffith
>>
File: 1488317843159.png (338KB, 546x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1488317843159.png
338KB, 546x1510px
>>52234639
>shitting on Helck
>>
File: 1458672245321.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1458672245321.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
>>52190257
was going to mention this, top notch taste anon
>>
>>52187759
I literally just finished it minutes before typing this, and I can say that despite some downsides, I really liked it a lot.

Not sure if comparing it to SAO is REALLY the most accurate thing, but it is definitely good.
>>
>>52200935
stopped at the scene, were the Wizard made a Dullahan out of a former adventurer, by fucking with his former female companions in front of him, and behead him at the end...
>>
Is there any good /tg/ comic?
>>
File: Nina.jpg (543KB, 796x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Nina.jpg
543KB, 796x1232px
There is only 5 chapter, but this
>Nina-san no Mahou Seikatsu
is a nice read.

Not quite /tg/ journey, but it's a about magic school student sent to country side to apprentice under 'famed" magician.

It's a somewhat slice of life manga where formula/spell rigid city dweller student met and live with "intuitive" famous magician in country side.
>>
File: 033.png (519KB, 898x1270px) Image search: [Google]
033.png
519KB, 898x1270px
I really liked Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.

One thing I found interesting is that technological progress is not a one-sided affair, and the villains actually develop gunpowder first.
>>
Hmm. Read Kumo Desu Ga, and up to the end of the manga is pretty good.

But reading the WN, it dips a bit down due to bullshit powercreep like most isekai. It's not as bad as, say, Shield Hero though, and it steadily pick back up in quality. Certainly more interesting and varied characters in play.

if I were to rate some of the more popular ones over the length of the story:

>RE: Monster
4-5-4-3-1-dropped

>Mushoku Tensei
4---6---5---4---5-7-3--dropped

>Shield Hero
5-7---6-5-4-------3---------4-------3------dropped-----what the fuck are these summaries I'm reading

>Kumo Desu Ga
7-6-7--5---7-4-------5---------6------------7-----
>>
>>52237482
>the villains actually develop gunpowder first.
It would be more accurate to say that the villains adapted to take advantage of the technological progress horrifically fast.

Just the development was relatively expected due to the massive resource difference, but the change in military and PR strategy was very fast and competent.
>>
File: negima.jpg (1MB, 1666x1232px) Image search: [Google]
negima.jpg
1MB, 1666x1232px
>>52237482
>Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
This comes highly recommended. Tech introduction but with clearer large scale effect and proper conflicting response for various group/nations.
Not to mention that while the tech came from one person, there rest of the cast is not some idiot hick but proper capable person with interesting motive and actions.

And if i recalled right., Villain actually stole the Guns tech from Maou's hired craftsman.
She give the tech and ask that craftsman to build the prototype before she got succession problem and got stolen in her absence.
The villain does create the mass production system for it tough.

If you want to read proper journey to magical world, Second half of Negima also recommended. It's complete with preparation to survive the journey before going there.
>>
>>52233272

Yeah, I love how Mahotsukai no Yome does fairies. They are generally genial and mischievous, right up until the point where you find one that is *very much fucking not* and suddenly it's time to hide under a tree trying not to make a sound (and not piss yourself) as Winter strolls by.
>>
>>52237559
Man I'm so salty about Negima's ending. I understand why it happened but it really blows. I'm not so sure I want to read the sequel because it's about someone else.
>>
>>52186177
I like the part where he gets mads at goblins and looks all spooky
>>
>>52232853
Tentacle monsters would give the best hugs.
>>
File: negima timeline.png (563KB, 1251x524px) Image search: [Google]
negima timeline.png
563KB, 1251x524px
>>52237848
A true sequel is being prepared, but not sure whether they need to finish UQ holder arc first or it going to run co-currently.

Supposedly, UQ holder will end with Asuna awoke alone and they transported to Negima world to create the third divergent.

>UQ holder is in the middle timeline.
>>
>>52238042
Oh, no shit? Neat.
>>
>>52238042
>UQ holder
I never was into Negima but when I picked up this series with the idea that it would be various flavors of Immortals getting into shenanigans I was curious. Then it devolves into your typical battle harem and I don't know why I expected anything different from this author.
>>
>>52238164
The intro is good, first and second arc sucked.
But after that it's pretty good and get kicked into high gear when evil-Negi and crew appears.
>>
>>52232285
She sold herself, for the record. She wanted to die.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.