[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this image

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1489531518001.jpg (26KB, 317x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489531518001.jpg
26KB, 317x480px
Explain this image
>>
>>52181284
maybe when you're older, anon.

Ask your aunt, anon.

You have to be 18 years old to post here, anon.
>>
>>52181284
It's a photograph, digitally transposed and uploaded.
>>
>>52181284
It's Kirk's new armor
>>
>>52181310
Yeah anon, you're a little young to hear about Min-maxing Grappler builds.
>>
Bears.
>>
>>52181284
If you're asking for historical context, then sure.

That's Russian bear hunting armor.

It is exactly what it sounds like.
>>
+1 damage when in a grapple with an armored opponent. +1d6 damage per round if target is not unarmored or has a natural Armor bonus less than +8.
>>
>>52181284
Thibbledorf Pwent, ffs read a fucking book.
>>
>>52181284
If I hugged that person, would I die?
>>
>>52181407
Well, no anon, but the armor was created specifically so you would be discouraged from touching other people, so let's face it already, you're a worthless pile of trash who's already dead inside.
>>
>>52181407
It would be extremely painful...
>>
>>52181284
When you want to have kinky sex with a larger, hairier, muscular, gay man
>>
>>52181284
It's a russian bear-hunting suit you found on reddit, you fucking retard.
>>
>>52181284
It's a 19th century german costume which everyone says is russian and for hunting because they fail at research.

https://erlengeriss.wordpress.com/menil-collection/
>The costume of a “Wildman”. It was made of leather and covered with one inch iron nails, boasting an iron helmet with an empty, yet menacing visage. The plaque at its feet decreed it to have been made in the 18th or 19th century and hailed all the way from Germany, or perhaps the land of Swiss.
>>
>>52181284
Speccing into grapple.
>>
>>52181486
I think they meant hunting the other kind of bear, anon.
>>
>>52181284
Spikey boy
>>
File: download (2).jpg (3KB, 108x107px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
3KB, 108x107px
>>52181284

He's been worshiping Slaanesh for the last two years.
>>
File: 336.gif (21KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
336.gif
21KB, 750x500px
>>52181284
SPIKE SUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>52181284
That's your grandpa, anon.
Your great-grandpappy got lost in the desert
He was so thirsty; he fucked a cactus.
Luckily the spikes skip a generation
Unfortunately you still inherited the edginess.
>>
File: lambton.jpg (23KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
lambton.jpg
23KB, 317x475px
>>52181284
There's an old english story called the lambton about a knight who returned from the crusades to find his village was being ravaged by a dragon occupying a nearby river. Countless knights went to slay it, but it would wrap itself around its victims before they could use their weapons. In want of sagely advice, the knight is granted divine inspiration, and covers his armor with spear heads. He goes down to the river to fight the beast, but when it wraps itself around the knight, the creature is impaled and wounded, leaving him open to be slain.

So I suppose their is an earlier historical precedent to spiked armor. Or, at least the idea was out their for all the backwards peasants.
>>
>>52183991
What called up your ass? Calling people edgy for no reason and shit.
>>
https://youtu.be/Vf3Wj_d-aOE
>>
>>52181343
kek
>>
>>52184652
Isn't that legend based on an ichthyosaur skull found nearby?
>>
>>52184902
could be, haven't heard that before
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.