[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Telekinesis move a fart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 23123124345453.png (87KB, 193x171px) Image search: [Google]
23123124345453.png
87KB, 193x171px
So a couple of sessions ago my friends and i had a fairly long discussion if you could move a fart with Telekinesis or not.

Do you move a single molecule, or do will you move the fart as an entity?
>>
You move the whole fart

Keep the cloud whole and have it hover right around someone's nose for the whole time, unbeknownst to the target
>>
>>52177804
Does this mean you can rip someone's fart out of their asshole?
>>
>>52176576
>Implying either you or your friend isn't setting up a situation where he/you will attempt to rip the air from someone's lungs with telekinesis
>But you said I could move a fart, why not air itself?

It's a slippery slope, anon.
>>
>>52178637
>>But you said I could move a fart, why not air itself?
Because other air will come in place of the displaced air you control?
A better example would be "I shove the poison cloud into someone's lungs".
>>
>>52179043
no, you would just move the air out of his lungs and hover it in his throat
>>
>>52178637
easy solution, anon.
>you don't have line of sight on the air in his lungs
>>
>>52179133
you don't have line of sight on a fart either, just the perception of that area that, chances are in favor of, having fart particles. you can't see the fart, but you know it exists
>>
>>52179102
Then where does the air that was in his throat go, provided he didn't exhale at that very moment?
>inb4 compressed
That's not how it works, you can't just create vacuum willy-nilly.
>>
>>52176576
>>52179133
What do the rules for telekinesis IN WHATEVER SYSTEM OP IS USING THAT HE DIDN'T THINK WOULD BE IMPORTANT TO KNOW IN HIS MADE-UP SCENARIO say about affecting invisible objects?
>>
>>52179165
>you can't create a vacuum willy-nilly

if i suck all the air out of a water bottle, the bottle is crushed because there is nothing in there to keep the air pressure from crushing the bottle.

it's the exact same thing with the air in your lungs. Air pressure won't kill you, but if there is no are in your lungs. the air doesn't have to go anywhere, it just can't be in their lungs. they won't be able to breather because they can't get the air into their lungs
>>
>>52176576
>my friends and i had a fairly long discussion if you could move a fart with Telekinesis or not.

This is why your generation will never own any land.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.