[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make a badass setting /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1488511299688.png (106KB, 707x935px) Image search: [Google]
1488511299688.png
106KB, 707x935px
The world is a finite flat plane floating on top of the endless and bottomless ocean of the void.
>>
>>52166284
The world is pretty thick and solid but if you mine too deep you might find bits of void, or some of the creatures that come from it.
>>
>>52166284

The once bright sun is beginning to grow dim, and the sages claim the stars are beginning to fade.
>>
Most of the world is frigid mountain ranges, frozen taiga, and cold tundra. Warm, and arable land is extremely rare and highly sought after.
>>
>>52167073
>Anonymous 03/14/17(Tue)01:14:58 No.521670

The world is a torus, ringed by mountains so you cannot fall off. In the center runs a lush and beautiful valley. No one has ever reached it and lived.
>>
>>52166284
>>52167191

But what about OP?
>>
>>52166284
>There are no items whatsoever in the world
>The only sapient species is humanoid foxes
>>
>>52166284
Since the advent of the telescope, it has been asserted by the sages that there are other planes under the sun, and theorised that there may be other planes under different stars, far away.
>>
>>52166284
Would a flat plane have a day/night cycle or would it just be daytime constantly?
>>
The winds from the ringed mountains carries disease that while can potentially kills it's hosts, strengthen survivors due to it's ability to mutate many a time inside the body until neutralization

>>52167557
The universe is on a constant rotation around the plane. It's a slow process that leaves the plane in long periods of night and day.
>>
>>52166284
Recorded history only goes back 12000 years. There isn't a sudden cutoff, that's just only as far back as anything goes.
>>
There is only 1 kingdom in all the land. The rest of it is invested with orcs, monsters, and other inhuman filth.
>>
>>52167473

This is false. There are sapient humanoid foxes, but the species is seemingly cursed, and unable to craft items on their own.
>>
>>52166284
Myths and songs tell of beasts of ice and bone witch dwell in the mountains at the lands end
That can rip a man in twain with there gaping maws. But no one has ever been arrogant enough to go looking for them... or strong enough to return alive
>>
File: IMG_0063.jpg (81KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.jpg
81KB, 500x471px
>>52168267
>>
There are tales of bizarre beasts frozen in the aforementioned cold places.
>>
>>52168287
Like frozen mammoths?
>>
>>52168030
"the lupine unable to make tools of there own out of inexperience and regected by the few keeps that could teach them, so starving and witless they resort to thevery and murder ironically further giving reason to there persecution"
>>
The single large cluster of civilization is clustered around a single, unfathomably ancient, borderline godlike red dragon. The dragon's natural heat has been harnessed to keep the cold at bay. The dragon itself is rather indifferent to goings on. So long as it gets fed, it's content to slumber as it is.
>>
There are nine major sapient races.

>>52167473
>>52168030
>>52168352

> The Lupine are extremely well-suited to the cold wastes, with their thick and camoflaguing grey fur, superhuman senses, and quick reflexes. If it wasn't for their inability to make their own weapons, tools, and armor, they'd likely rule the world. As it is, they're most commonly found in primitive hunter-gatherer tribes in the wild and close-knit familial caravans in civilization.
>>
All celestial objects (Moon, Sun, Stars, Meteors, Etc) are eyes
>>
>>52166284
so is there friction? if not, i'm out.

no literally, i'll slide away
>>
File: riverworld1p.jpg (15KB, 164x272px) Image search: [Google]
riverworld1p.jpg
15KB, 164x272px
the world is a river, flanked either side by unclimable mountains...

everyone who dies in this world reappears here !
>>
The vast majority of conflict is decided through battle.
>>
>>52169770
unclimbable
>>
>>52169772
Am I missing something or isn't that how it usually is?
>>
>>52169275
No one is quite sure to whom the eyes belong too. However, occasionally an eye will blink out and fall from the heavens, and those who find and consume the eye will gain unspeakable powers...but at a grave cost.
>>
>>52167557
There's a line of miniature, alternating suns and moons floating through the endless sky
>>
>>52173188
That are also eyes
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.