[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1459690055749.jpg (47KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1459690055749.jpg
47KB, 800x599px
Why does Forge World only make HH shit and Titans now?
>>
>>52156365
Because that is what is selling. They made some cool xenos stuff back in the day, but that only sold marginally well. The new HH stuff is selling like hotcakes, so they put the brakes on everything else.
>>
>>52156365
Why is the HH EC support cadre on email me for 3 months now?
>>
>>52156365

It cannot be stressed enough, but where the axe frog to lack the high ground he'd be fucked and the spear frog would be triumphant - simply put, the sword frog would normally be able to undercut the axe frog's guard with its lightning fast speed and versatility as a weapon, while the spear frog would defeat the axe and sword frog both using his superior reach to dictate the terms of the battle.

But when you have the high ground, all that is moot, and only power matters, for any who challenge the axe frog will be cleaved in twain by his superior might as they struggle to reach him atop his loft perch.
>>
>>52158605
I think they're on a team. Axe frog is their leader.
>>
>>52158605
ANON I THINK THEYRE TOADS
>>
>>52158605
>initiative 1 axe beating initiative user sword and lance just because he's on terrain

Are frogs initiative 1 or something?
>>
>>52161800
Do you see any assault grenades on the frogs, they're charging into terrain
>>
>>52158605
leaping attack = autocritical.

Axe frog just needs to bide his time for spear frog to kill sword frog, then its auto crit city
>>
>>52162162

Beast
>>
>>52162503
>Implying frogs aren't jetpack infantry
>>
>>52158605
>spear circle strafes around, threatening reach from the side
>axe must chose to turn and address reach pokes and expose to sword or get stabbed in the butt
>>
>>52163601
Disengage backwards, keeping your front to the enemy.
>>
>>52156365
Money.
>>
>>52162558
I think you mean JUMP pack infantry. Tau arent frogs they are fish :^)
>>
>>52163754
>Disengage backwards

This isn't 5th edition, they don't have Combat Tactics anymore.
>>
>>52156365

because GW is shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.