[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOOM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Doom.png (423KB, 450x483px) Image search: [Google]
Doom.png
423KB, 450x483px
Other annons having a problem with unbalanced gameplay for this gem ?

I played as the demon player last night and both me and the marines though that the game was really unblanced, i cound't even get a single frag of the 6 i needed to win. The worst part is that we quit halfway through our second round because we felt the it was too boring, the marines didn't feel challanged and it was just a cake walk.

Fyi we played the game exatly as written in the rules.

Do you guys know of any balancing stuff that can be made for a better time, more fun ?
>>
>>52154544
*quit through the second game, not round.
>>
>>52154544
More or less im looking for any custom "difficult settings" like the old game had.
>>
I remember I bought it as a small kid, ignored the rules and made custom deathmatch games from it with my friends. Good times.
>>
>>52154639
But that must have been the old one that came out in 2004 ? The new one plays similar but completly diffrent.
>>
How many marines did you have? I played it at a con last weekend with three, and it was tense. The demon player got four frags, but we managed to extract all the targets before his mancubus could round a corner and fuck our day up.

Although I'll grant that the chainsaw is madness on toast. Our Alpha just walked into an untouched baron and instagibbed him.
>>
>>52154719
We had 3 marines.
>>
>>52154809
Hm. Were you favoring one kind of demon, or were you switching it up? Activation advantage is a huge deal for the invader.
>>
>>52154928
I had mostly revenats, pinky and imps at my disposal and we played with the "Infestation" mode.
>>
>>52154977
After i spawned my revenat he got glory killed before i even got to activate him.
>>
I haven't played Doom but all of the previous games with the Descent system (Descent, Imperial Assault, ect.) were pretty unbalanced in favor of the players. I just hope they do an app like they did with Descent because then everyone is having fun.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.