[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1383: We Are The Weirdos Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 60

File: Jumpchain CYOA Collection.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA Collection.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52116122

>Last Time On Jumpchain:
Stranger Things
MCU Part 2 WIP v0.85
>>
File: 31656648_big_p2.jpg (511KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
31656648_big_p2.jpg
511KB, 1200x900px
>>52129396
>Going to be three separate jumps
Wait, you're actually going to do the entire series?
This makes me feel all warm and happy inside.
>>
>>52129481
Oh yeah, she wants to murder you. Real bad.
>>
File: chibi sit.png (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
chibi sit.png
40KB, 300x300px
We're all weirdos here.
>>
>>52129631
Mhm. Now that I've started the two Nier jumps, I'll eventually have the whole multiverse of that setting done.
>>
>>52129647
Weirdness is normal.
>>
File: 1475694626256.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475694626256.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
Right. So with Iron Fist having its first episode on Netflix on the 17th and an exam on Wednesday, I'm gonna take a break from MCU2 until I've seen the episode. Figure out if they spoil how that shit works on episode one so I could get a head start on things.

For the most part I think I'm gonna use Asgardians as a shoe-in to import something technological as one's relic, but it will have a small price tag due to how that's not how Relics normally work. We'll see how it works.
>>
>>52129635
Doesn't that also mean that anyone who takes the background is dooming the entire world and themselves?
>>
File: 40282302_big_p2.jpg (70KB, 250x793px) Image search: [Google]
40282302_big_p2.jpg
70KB, 250x793px
>>52129651
>[WARM FEELINGS INTENSIFY]
>>
>>52129635
Can you gain a third eye with Wisdom of the King? What happens if you remove the eye that you chose to have change?
>>
>>52129706
Not particularly. Buying that origin lets you get past most of the negative effects of the Flower, it's just that people in setting (Really just Zero, Accord and One) won't be aware of that fact and given that Zero and One are stubborn as goats at the best of times, it'll be hard to convince them. Accord's pretty chill though, but she's not really aiming to kill you.

>>52129732
If you like. Nothing. It's more of a representation of the power, then the power itself.
>>
Reposting my question from last thread or two ago:

Kamen Rider Blade - do I need the J-Buckle in order to use the capstone items available to Drop-In, BOARD, and Civilian?
>>
>>52123674
>The Arc Reactor is NOT engineered from the Tesseract, at least not the Palladium Core version which is what's in the table. Tech Expert's item capstone could easily let you upgrade your Reactors to that version though, and a nuclear generator pumps out way more by comparison.

/me wut

Did they introduce this new tech in the Civil War movie? I haven't seen that yet, but in the first Iron Man movies the whole big enchilada about Arc Reactor tech was that it was ENORMOUSLY better in terms of BOTH Power-to-Mass and Power-to-Volume than even cutting edge nuclear reactor tech at "hold in your hand" sizes. So to introduce a backpack-sized nuke reactor that's _better_ than an Arc Reactor... that's like... like... we have horses, some guy just invented cars, but fuck that, here's a helicopter _built out of horses_ *poof*.
>>
File: 1263318459313.png (12KB, 707x228px) Image search: [Google]
1263318459313.png
12KB, 707x228px
>>52130046
It's kind of weird, yeah. But in the game we se-

>game
>mfw I remembered that blunder with using games with the Mjolnir Discussion

...aaaaaand mental note to self: Replace nuclear reactor with a more improved Arc Reactor version.
>>
>>52130046
...Doesn't the Arc Reactor put out more energy then Hoover Dam or something? I remember hearing that somewhere.
>>
>>52130122
It puts out fifty gigawatts per second. Which is hopefully a mistake on the writers' part, or else the amount of energy it produces is constantly increasing.
>>
>>52130122
The first movie claims 3 gigajoules per second. I just found this comment on that while googling:

>It's also about five times the power output of your average nuclear power plant. And this thing doesn't need a 20 acre facility to do it, and is somehow efficient enough that it doesn't cook him alive. Whatever in the hell that thing is running on, real life engineers would give their balls to know how to make them.

I think that sums it up nicely.
>>
>>52130142
>It puts out fifty gigawatts per second. Which is hopefully a mistake on the writers' part, or else the amount of energy it produces is constantly increasing.
?
>>
>>52130104
*headpats* That's okay. We've all been there.
(saves that pic for my own future use)
>>
>>52130042
Yes, yes, and yes.
>>
>>52130224
gigawatts are a measure of energy output per second. So to use gigawatts per second is to claim that the output is changing over time.

It's the same as how velocity is measured in metres per second while acceleration is measured in metres per second per second.
>>
73. Girl Genius
Perks: Wrenchman, FREEDOM AT LAST, Machiavellian Planning, Survivor, Smoke Knight Training
Items: Tools, Locket
Drawbacks: Mute

(Holy shit. Holy shit on a shingle. Rebellion here is one of the most terrible ideas I've ever had. Sparks are insane and terrible and I have absolutely no idea how one would contain the phenomenon. This world was practically designed around building an unstable pecking order and petty squabbles between science-lords. Or literally designed around it. Messes of men taken out by godless machines and their own mind-controlled comrades. Things left to go berserk when unattended. Hunter-killers and traps specifically for me. The last one is actually sort of flattering.

Ah well, at least I took out enough mad scientists to make a name for myself. Starting with my former mistress. Once I saw the child-vats I couldn't really do nothing and thingsspiraled from there. I learned quickly to take out the head honchos first and their creations second. Then your just dealing with leftover monsters and deadly devices and not an angry mad scientist. If you destroy the clone-bodies beforehand.

This is the first jump I've had to regrow limbs in. This is the first jump I've had to chop off my own limbs to survive. It is easier to bloodbend your own blood, though. Especially when the idiots don't think to include immunity to their own weird molecular destabilizers so that you can spread it to them by throwing the slowly melting severed limb in their eyes.)
>>
>>52130224
A watt is one joule per second. It already indicates the rate of energy generation. So "watts per second" is the same as "joules per second, per second", and means that the rate of power generation is increasing in each second. Fifty gigawatts per second means that with each second that passes the reactor increases its energy output by fifty gigajoules. So the first second is fifty gigajoules, the second one hundred, the third one hundred and fifty, etc.
>>
>>52129647
Lucarioanon? Its been awhile.
>>
>>52130252
Basically I need to decide between perks or items then, unless I want to go Drop-In and just get the capstone + Buckle + Absorber.
>>
I wonder what would happen if you ate the worm entities and replaced them via killer queen?
>>
File: Bobby-Kingdom.jpg (207KB, 800x630px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Kingdom.jpg
207KB, 800x630px
>>52130252
>>51950143

Bro I finally made my build like I promised, It isn't good or decent but I made my build like I promised and I'll just leave the story making to you and just read your stories http://pastebin.com/uaTwwMuV
>>
>>52130333
You get a horrible stomach ache after trying to eat something the size of a superterrestrial planet that has defenses based on warping space time and projecting supernovas worth of energy. Hope you took a lot of perks to reinforce your intestines.
>>
File: wtf (3).jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
wtf (3).jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>52130292
Sounds like you spent a lot of time doing pic-related?
>>
How do I prevent judgement day in terminator /jc/?
>>
>>52130443
Remind NATO that we have airgapped nuclear silos for a reason, and that to connect everything to a single network is absolutely insane.
>>
>>52130414
well, I'm nigh on indestructible, can turn into a massive wolf/griffin/man thing and can stop time and drain power from things. Not to mention also being a shoggoth and having not even my final form form mixing.
>>
>>52130457
Okay, but how massive is that wolf/griffin/man thing. Because again, very large thing you're eating.
>>
>>52130457
The thing you're eating spans several different universes.
>>
>>52130443
Planetary EMP.
>>
>>52130485
Doesn't make a difference, by the time he can eat a Worm entity he can eat universes. We've seen this build before.
>>
>>52130420
Yes and no. If you ask a mad scientist what something is, they will tell you. Especially if you act like you don't understand but still really love their work.

So, I often found out what the fuck that is. It was occasionally even something nice.
>>
>>52130443
Go around to all the nuclear silos and use alchemy to transmute all the radioisotopes to lead.
>>
>>52130475
>>52130485
>>52130497
hmm, probably can't eat them and reproduce them then. I'm big, but I'm not that big. Still, I could almost certainly kill them. I suppose I could eat them if I didn't try to do it in one sitting though. If I were prototype virus as well as shoggoth I could probably eat them easily, but currently in my chain it seems untenable. Darn. I suppose I could just seed them with mako reactors, but that isn't as fun as making them loyal to me.
>>
>>52130560
Here's the thing.

There's a reason the canon method of coercing / diplomancing him into suicide works. Brute-forcing a thing like Scion is going to take tremendous amounts of effort compared to getting to him before Jack Slash and talking him down.
>>
>>52130594
oh aye, scion is troublesome, I was trying to find a way to skip a lot of the drudgery though. Especially since I still haven't gotten around to reading the bloody series(though my build has it on a tablet and will have read it in an instant).
>>
>>52130594
Brute forcing a thing like Scion doesn't take much effort at all, as long as you don't care about collateral damage. It's not a loss condition if Earth is destroyed.
>>
>>52130666
You heard it here first, folks.

Jumper's E-Peen > entire planetary populace.
>>
>>52130666
>>52130696
Well, of course Satan would feel that way. He's not known for the kindness.
>>
>>52130443
Take over Cyberdyne and cancel all their A.I projects.

Give Skynet some empathy so that it won't immediately go for the nuclear option.

Reprogram Skynet into a simple dumb A.I.

Make your own A.I that won't genocide humanity.

Destroy the original Terminator in a way that won't leave any debris that can be recovered.

Help John become a senator since apparently that's one of the things that can prevent the apocalypse.
>>
>>52130443
Engage it in 4d go.
>>
File: 1485872437213.jpg (164KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1485872437213.jpg
164KB, 623x414px
>>52130666
t. Satan
>>
>>52130696
No I'm pretty sure we heard that back when people were making Philosopher Stars.
>>
>>52130666
or you could take him to an empty earth and then do the whole collateral damage thing.
>>
>>52130798
don't people usually use Johj Mars for that?
>>
Going through build ideas for a few D&D jumps. I can't remember and can't seem to find a definitive answer on Google: do Favored Souls draw power from a god directly like a Cleric and therefore need to worship and uphold the god's ideals or does their power come from a shard of divine power the god invests in them?
>>
File: 1482530167187.jpg (21KB, 419x346px) Image search: [Google]
1482530167187.jpg
21KB, 419x346px
>>52130798
>mfw I remember the big deal on jumpers creating Philosopher Stones out of entire planetary populations for the sake of power
>mfw I remember the shitstorming it created when Ravenloft first came out

...you ever get the feeling that you've been here too long at times?
>>
>>52130818
aye but that's being smart.
Brute forcing things doesn't allow for that kind of lateral thinking.
>>
>>52130832
Nope, never.
>>
>>52130832
naw, if anything I haven't been here long enough.(I haven't finished my current chain yet. Much less the one after that or the one after that.)
>>
>>52130843
but I like being smart, even when I like being strong.
>>
>>52130832
I've tried leaving several times now.
Fucking Hotel California up in this bitch.
>>
>>52130443
Be an AI in a previous jump, then use your experiences to empathize with Skynet and convince it to not kill everyone.
>>
>>52130498
Did you ever take advantage of their tendency monologue?
>>
>>52130832
Agreed. You've certainly overstayed your welcome.
>>
File: planet full of nope.jpg (96KB, 359x500px) Image search: [Google]
planet full of nope.jpg
96KB, 359x500px
>>52130832
Hey now! The making of a Philosopher's Star was a totally legitimate tactic when dealing with Johj!.
>>
>>52130832
>Philosopher Stones out of entire planetary populations
That seems like it might actually improve the quality of life for souls trapped in the stones if this is done in 40K.
>>
>>52130903
Except people were making Philo Stones out of planets before Johj. Which is the point anon was making.

Some people don't need that excuse.

>>52130911
Hard to say, as without doing what Hoinheim did it's still constant, unbearable agony that leaves the souls screaming endlessly from the pain and anguish. So it's more picking your poison.
>>
>>52130830
They still draw directly from a god like a Cleric, and do need to worship their god. In fact, they can't even devote themselves to an ideal instead like Clerics can.

Though it is more intuitive for them than the careful prayers of a Cleric. So they don't need as much training and prayer, instead relying more on force of personality.
>>
>>52130830
Favored Souls have to draw on a diety. They can't devote themselves to a cause or ideal instead like clerics can sometimes.
They don't have to train and pray really hard to do it since it's an innate connection, but they are still connected to gods. You get a lot more freedom as a favored soul in exchange for being a worse class.

If you don't want to deal with gods at all Dragonlance has mystic as a class option and that one cuts out the middle man entirely.
>>
>>52130903
Reminder that the Johj became so horrible that the jumpmaker later came back and rescinded the "you can't just destroy Mars to kill them" rule.
>>
>>52130903
do the roaches even have souls? Would you be able to make a philosopher's stone with them?
>>
File: what can I say.png (81KB, 540x665px) Image search: [Google]
what can I say.png
81KB, 540x665px
>>52130832
Yep
>>
>>52130950
Those types of rules have always been retarded.
>>
>>52130950
Don't forget to check Earth for them while you're there, just in case they're (because reasons) already there.
>>
>>52130929
>Some people don't need that excuse.
Devouring a worlds worth of souls to turn yourself into a Living Philosophers stone really does not sound that immoral when you have regenerating spirit/soul perks and the ability to make virtual or inner worlds for them.
>>
>>52130981
Yeah well it's OAA. You can't expect anything intelligent out of him.
>>
>>52130825
When people were dedicated to making Philosopher Stars they basically used every jump where they didn't care about the plot or characters and harvested them.
>>
>>52130832
No, but I'm not really good at the whole time thing in the first place.

>>52130899
Not when I could avoid it. How many yammering bastards could you stand to deliver the same damn speech over and over and over again? It's much easier to just take them out quick and silent and not have to reveal just how long you've been watching them by repeating it back to them from the last time they gave that exact. same. damn. speech.
>>
>>52131015
>Murder doesn't sound immoral when I can bring them back to life
>It's not rape if I go back in time before it happened
>Torture isn't bad if I erase their memories
We gettin all the classics.
>>
File: 1466297639859.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466297639859.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>52131015
Well sure, people can make that claim nowadays. But look back to when we only had... 30 or so jumps, and it really was just straight soul harvesting. There wasn't really much you could do to claim you were a good person after something like that, unless you used the Sanguine Star route with the Horror jump and just dumped gallons and gallons of blood into it over the course of decades.
>>
>>52131039
>It's not rape if I go back in time before it happened
Is it rape if you go back in time and have sex with yourself?

I mean, it's implied that you will consent to it if you will eventually go back.
>>
>>52131062
>Sanguine Star route
please forgive my ignorance?
>>
>>52130939
>>52130946
Ah, alright then, thanks.

>Mystic
Not that familiar with Dragonlance. Is there a big mechanical/capability difference? Can they still wear armor? It says their spells are most effective on divine or spiritual beings, does that mean they get a buff against them or are their spells weaker against other things or what?
>>
>>52131028
eh, that just doesn't sound fun to me(though there are worlds that deserve exterminatus)
>>
File: 902258-atlas-titanfall-006.jpg (99KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
902258-atlas-titanfall-006.jpg
99KB, 399x600px
So how about mechs?

What kind of mechs have you built?

What settings have interesting mech-tech?

So far I have:

Titanfall
Code Geass
Gundam
Battletech
5 Star Stories
Macross
Pacific Rim
Evangelion

Are there any more I'm missing?

Giant mechs are cool, but now I'm looking for stuff to upgrade my 6 Meter mech.
>>
>>52131096

It was a movie-only alternative to the Philosopher's stone that instead of souls used blood
This was still considered bad in the movie but infinite blood isn't that hard to find now(and even then) so.
It was a cheaper and easier solution.
>>
>>52131096
Okay, sit the fuck down because it's history time.

We all know about the Philosopher Stone. It's pretty much using souls as fuel, you transmute people into a stone. Father pioneered the route, Father proceeded to spread the tactic, we all know that song and dance.

But over at Milos, there was the Crichton Family who managed to figure out a non-soul method. Instead, they used something close to life: Blood. Only it needed LOTS of blood. Like, even an entire city dedicated to collecting blood for this thing took a really long time and even then it took a civil war near the end to kickstart the end result.

So it's something that is arguably more moral to use if you say, used yourself, but it's a slippery slope due to how much more blood you need to equate to a soul as far as alchemic pricing goes.
>>
>>52131039
Why is murder bad in the first place, anon? Serious question. How is it any worse than kidnapping?
>>
>>52131096
It has the same alchemy boosting effects as a Philosopher's Stone, but it's made from blood.

A LOT of blood.

So much blood.

With time and several blood-boosting perks you can make one without having to cross any sort of moral event horizon.
>>
>>52131154
You....you realise kidnapping is a bad thing too right?
>>
ok, is there a ruling on how to assign powers from cauldron vials? just roll them like regular powers?
>>
>>52131154
That's a stupid question. You are not serious, there is just no way. Get out of here.
>>
>>52131123
On your list you're missin':

Infinite Stratos
White Knight Chronicles
Zoids Legacy
Sunrider
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Gurren Lagann
Supreme Commander
>>
>>52131115
Here's a helpful link to explain the finer mechanics of how Mystics work.
http://www.dlnexus.com/fan/rules/11619.aspx

As for what the jumpmaker meant about being more effective against spirits I couldn't say for certain. I'd advise against going the raw game mechanics route on that jump though. It's a story not a crunch fest.
>>
File: all smiles.jpg (45KB, 720x648px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.jpg
45KB, 720x648px
>>52131139
>>52131138
The more you know~
I guess there is a use for that bathtub of blood (beyond a vampire buffet) after all.
Thanks, guys
>>
>>52131154
I'd say it's more traumatic. Kidnapping is bad, kidnapping and torture is worse.
>>
>>52131180
>Gargantia
Careful, making the bot your alt-form might negate its ability to use stuff from the first two on your list like the hangar bay or the summoning functions.
>>
>>52131096
>>52131138
>>52131139
>>52131164

A slightly easier route would be to get some blood boosting/regeneration perks and a kaiju alt-form.

Creating blood that way should make the whole process easier.
>>
>>52131164
>>52131139
>>52131138
What's that smell?

ITS BLUHD
>>
>>52131218
D'oh it's just a Snickers bar.
>>
File: Master Race.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Master Race.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>52131123
Sounds like you need a little Warframe and Ring of Red in your life.

Why Warframe? Because Warframes are literally remote piloted, person-sized mecha. That can cast fire, or lightning, or thunder, or roar loud enough to freeze enemies in time for a short time. You know, cool stuff like that.

As for Ring of Red? Well, just look at this picture. It's a three story tall, walking tank mecha that's powered by a classic diesel powered engine. A diesel engine! WW2 mecha! You could literally punch Hitler with a tank! It has punching arms and everything! It's glorious!

So, yeah.
>>
>>52131154
Violation of a person's rights to bodily autonomy far exceeding any other form of violation and total erasure of another's future potential as anything other than food or a martyr.

Also, what the fuck, anon.
>>
>>52131039
Would you treat someone trying to kill you when you can regenerate any damage with the same gravity as someone trying to kill you as an ordinary mortal? Assuming they know, of course. I mean, it's not (depending on the circumstances) "right", but it certainly doesn't carry as much weight as a "normal" murder.
>>
>>52131232
It's mechas all the way down!
>>
File: t-x-04.jpg (407KB, 1920x776px) Image search: [Google]
t-x-04.jpg
407KB, 1920x776px
>>52131123
I ride a downsized Helcat.

Also Overwatch has those MEKA units.
HAWKEN jump when?
>>
>>52129635
>TFW want Intoner powers but also want to waifu Zero
>>
>>52130950
As someone who has fuck all knowdge about them other than them being weird roach things, weren't they already pretty fucked up beings before? What changed?
>>
Reminder that in Dragonlance, setting up a city out of 1984 and mind raping people for things you arbitrarily consider bad is a bad thing... because it upsets the balance between good and evil in /favor of good/.

Seriously, D&D gods are shit.
>>
>>52131291
>Seriously, D&D gods are shit.
A lot more than just the gods, anon.
>>
>>52131283
They're on Earth now, stealin' our wimmenz.
Also something something I think they can do the mosiac surgery on themselves now.
It got fucked really fast and from knowledge as of...a couple of months ago it looks like a humanity loss condition is incoming
then again getting bred by cockroaches is already kind of a loss condition
>>
>>52131291
this also applies to the ptb from buffy.
>>
>>52131291
anon tearing out the soul of an asshole and searing it with divine flames to mindfuck him into being a "good" person is considered morally just and the correct thing to do.
D&D morality a shit. Although really alignment is less morality and more fundamental forces.
>>
>>52131283
Are we talking before they became author pets for a suddenly misanthropic series, or when they decided to make rape farms to make Johj-human hybrids?

Because both are pretty fucked up.
>>
File: 1466792094561.jpg (117KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1466792094561.jpg
117KB, 1058x705px
>>52131275
You don't even know!

You could pilot a AFW (Ring of Red) while piloting a Warframe, all from the safety of a couch!

You could even have a second, smaller Warframe tucked into the chest cavity of the first Warframe if you make it a little larger than normal, so when it blows up you just pop out with a second, miniature ass-kicker!

I need to sleep. I get too excited about mecha.
>>
>>52131283
forcibly breeding with human women to create human-johj hybrids.

also mostly Yu Sasuga going on a hard, hard Johj-supremacy kick.

Whichever anon talked me into making that jump, know that I partially hold you responsible for the agitation I bear towards Yu Sasuga.
>>
>>52131230
But what's inside the snickers bar
>>
>>52131279
>HAWKEN
Don't make me sad, myrm.
>>
Recommend me some places to go and things to get before heading to SCP.
>>
>>52131123
>>52131180
You forgot Megas XLR.
>>
>>52131365
That one doesn't have an import far as I'm aware.

Nor can you even get the giant robot car.
>>
>>52131365
What happens if a clone you made with Self-Duplication dies? Does it harm you? Does it forever take up a "slot"?
>>
>>52125698
Previously,
>Life fiber dinos fucking over humanity
Now back to the 'chain

Anon's bizarre jumpchain #12:
F L C L

Drop-in
-You know, I always seem to be around 23 or 24 years old. Odd.

Perks:
Millisecond class
Epic soundtrack
What are you doing? (900)
Wildly strong (700)
Guitar summoning (400)
-This seems like a great ability to dick around with, especially since you have to stick your hand in someone's forehead to use it.

Items:
Bunny suit
Vespa (300)
-You know, I feel like I should question it.

Power tracking bracer (100)
Little prince curry x3 (0)
- Have someone over you hate? Feed them Manhattan style.

Gibson EB-0, 1961 model (-300)
- Oh, if I had a weapon fetish... I don't know what i'd do to this.

Shirt and sweater collection (-350)
-I am severely lacking in my wardrobe.

Companions:
Road trip (-550)
Mary (normal kid):No big deal, Nothing ever happens..., ... Until you swing the bat, one millisecond class
Item: Shirt and sweaters

Dal (Agent): Where are your eyebrows?, Target aquired, confirming status, FLCL skills
Item: Cool shades

Tale (Normal kid): N. O. Utilization, Nothing ever happens, no big deal
Item: Shirt and sweaters

Nym (Medical Mechanica): Housekeeping skills, plug and play, part redundancy, it's no big deal
Item: Home model

Mamimi Samejima (-750)
Mimi: Great photography skills, N. O. Utilization, no big deal, Nothing ever happens..., ... Until you swing the bat, millisecond class
- You know, she kind of reminds me of me, before I got cught up in all this. Heh, seems so long ago now.

Tiny Cat (-800)
-I'm pretty sure Mimi would just refuse to go if she had to leave Takkun behind.

Drawbacks:
Strange forehead horns (-700)
What's going on with your head (-600)
Brother's shadow (-200)
- You know, in jumps where I've had an identity, I always was a only child. Getting compared to my brother isn't too bad.

Those eyebrows (-100)
- Alright, so I wear my hair weird, so what?

Ugly hat syndrome (0)

Cont.
>>
>>52131362
Either the Gamer or Creepypasta to get defense against memes.
You'll need it to not die by accident and getting the defense in the doc is far too annoying to put up with for 10 years.
Other than that some decent precog and dimensional travel to scoot in the case of the inevitable cascade of apocalpyse scenarios happening you should be ok.

Just don't go poking anything you shouldn't. Like say God.
>>
>>52131322
also, good and evil if lawful will gladly team up to take down chaos. Free will is not valued by the Lawful side of alignment.
>>
>>52131370
I know. But the engineering perks and the stuff you could learn from studying Megas or some of the alien/future tech in the setting is really good.

>>52131378
It basically just poofs out of existence. No harm no slots.
>>
>>52131362
Danger Sense perks, all of them.

Reality Warping defenses; Exalted, Alterworld, and Star Trek TNG are good for this.

Corruption resistance/immunity. American McGee's Alice and EVO likely have the best.
Dimensional travel, for the really bad shit.

Creepypasta, Gamer, or CStW for resistance to mind-affecting bullshit. Probably telepathy immunity like Xorn's Helm from Marvel.

And assorted resistances and regeneration perks.
>>
>>52131446
Fair point I suppose.

I just find it COMPLETELY HARAM that there's no Robot Car for CP.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.279980.jpg (163KB, 700x860px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.279980.jpg
163KB, 700x860px
>>52131062
> Sanguine Star
OH MAN. I REMEMBER WHEN THAT USED TO BE A HUGE PART OF MY BUILD.
I used to plan whole adventures around the idea that I had this kickass bloodstone that did all kinds of crazy alchemy bullshit. It was like my trump card.
When's the last time I even thought about that, let alone mentioned it at all? Holy shit.
>>
>>52131468
Suck it up, bitch. Not every jump should allow you to be the most powerful thing in the setting for 150 CP.
>>
>>52131350
IT'S BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHD
>>
What jump is the All Seeing Eye mentioned last thread from?

>>52131039
Well, you are giving them an actual afterlife, which in many universes us a good thing,
And either an awesome world you designed, or one you made indistinguishable from the one they left. Like everyone feels a slight pinching sensation, and are now in philosopher land living their lives. Nothing noticeable changes for them right away, but I have a lot more power.

Thinking about doing something like that in exalted. The situation there just sucks. So steal them on my way out.
>>
Speaking of SCP, which has more value: Anartist or the scientist capstone? Also, any suggestions for what to make/what to reverse engineer?

Silly caption, Park was already impeached
>>
>>52131546
Mushoku Tensei.
>>
>>52131523
Are you damaged? Driving Megas XLR comes free with the right origin.
It's just a pain in the ass to actually take that sweet ride with you.
>>
>>52131556
He's just being a belligerent asshole, anon.
>>
File: 1401706397970.jpg (52KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
1401706397970.jpg
52KB, 500x716px
>>52131466
Could a jumper achieve a level of adaptational speed as SCP 683?
>>
>>52131547
Yes and Yes.
Follow your dreams. Take both.

As for what to make, whatever wierd shit you damn well please I suppose. Then use the scientist capstone to reverse engineer it into "normal" tech so you can mass produce the good bits without taking forever to make them "safe."
>>
File: 2660_5.jpg (170KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
2660_5.jpg
170KB, 728x409px
>>52131547
Anartist is utterly ridiculous. It wins by far. Seriously, it's pretty much only limited by your imagination. Though honestly I just use it to make surreal creatures and realms and, well, art.
>>
>>52131547
Anartist is better if you want to craft weirder and more unique shit overall. The scientist thing is better if you want to round out your skillset, prefer mass production, and have material in mind already for recreation. I personally prefer the former for the flavor alone, although I almost never get far enough in chains to feel comfortable jumping SCP.

A bottle of perfume that smells as normal to whoever puts it on, but gives anyone else a vague sense of unease. A gun whose bullets closes holes/wounds instead of making them. A snow globe that makes it snow outside of whatever building it's placed in, but only to whoever's inside said building.
>>
>>52131593
Yes. They can even exceed it. Quantum Evolution from Worm is actually precognitive, starts adapting you before the danger even happens.
>>
>>52131612
>Take both
I'll have to look at the jump again, but I think I hit the drawback limit, but considering your argument is something I'm too stupid to have realized I think I need to change it
>>
File: 1389974856669.jpg (19KB, 460x230px) Image search: [Google]
1389974856669.jpg
19KB, 460x230px
Posting for HeavensAnon because he is a gigantic butt.

(Disgaea DLC: "I Want To Become The Overlord!") #74
-Phase One (+0OP) -Oh this is gonna SUCK to fight my way through.
-Setback: Choo, Choo! (+200OP) -Railroading. Why.
-Setback: Boss Rush! (+200OP) -All in one place. Shit.
-Rival: Comrade Dood (+200OP) -A PRINNY IS STILL A PRINNY.
-Rival: Heroes of Justice! (+200OP) -I need to chop them all down.
-Rival: Liza the Underpaid (+200OP) -NO. NO GET AWAY. NO FUCK YOU.

-Phase Two (+800OP) -So... overall it's 1800OP. Well shit what am I even going to buy.
-Castle Upgrade: Clean That Mess Up! (1700OP) -The traps work for me.
-Castle Upgrade: A Certain Charm (1600OP) -Aaaand make it a more fancy castle.
-Castle Upgrade: Ten Hut! (1400OP) -A nice armory and barracks with improved weapons.
-Castle Upgrade: Get The Glory In The Arena! (1200P) -People should at least have fun.
-Castle Upgrade: The Play's The Thing! (1100OP) -Let them be dramatic!
-Netherworld Upgrades: The Stars Are Right (1000OP) -Improve Luck, Beauty, and Happiness!
-Netherworld Upgrades: Ia! Ia! (800OP) -Increase the effects!
-Netherworld Upgrades: Gold In Them Hills! (600OP) -Mineral wealth!
-Netherworld Upgrades: Amber Waves (400OP) -They will never need for food.
-Netherworld Upgrades: You Call This A Town?! (100OP) -A lot of demons will benefit.
-Netherworld Upgrades: You Call This A Town?! (0OP) -And just a teensy bit more.

-Phase Three (+0OP) -OH HELL. WHY. WHY HER.
-Strategy: Fight (Free) -PAUSE TIME. STASIS BLAST. SHOOT HER UP. REPEAT.
-Fate: Spare Priere (Free) -I just can't justify killing her. Not a hero.
Dice Rolls: -
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Breaking News: Tiny Red rushes castle and detonates everyone by reminding them that a Prinny is still a Prinny.

Make it an actually decent fucking place to live. At least until Hero Priere showed up. Which is kind of a problem?

(1/2)
>>
File: 1436204505437.jpg (24KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
1436204505437.jpg
24KB, 236x334px
>>52131654
(2/2)

So what do you do when you have someone who hits like a truck and tanks like one, too? In my case? Tiny time stop, RIG Stasis, shoot/cast spells. Run like a bitch. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat, and continue the attrition until it's all done and over with. Whether it's that bow from Wuxia or shooting off projectiles formed from FMA alchemy, the point is any second she can't act is a second I need to abuse maliciously.

Though... she only wanted to go home. She wanted to gain strength to go home and prevent problems for her loved ones. I can't really justify killing someone like that. ...and even then, on some level we were the same, were we not? Using demons to grow in power, and becoming demons ourselves for the sake of the goal. Perhaps not to the same extent... but enough that I could not bring myself to deal the death blow.

...and so I have a new demon friend. She helps run the Netherworld, I try to give her demon upgrades.

[Priere has joined the party!]
There may or may not have been shock when she realized I am in fact, not smol and tiny by default and that was only drawbacks.
>>
>>52131279
When I get to #3 on my jumpmaking backlog.
>>
>>52131546
There's a reason people don't want to go to the afterlife even if they believe in it.
>>
>>52131408
>>52131466
Superman Animated has antilife immunity.
>>
>>52131015
Maybe if it was a voluntary process, or you had a divided system between people you punished and people who got to live in your body-heaven.
That'd be pretty cool if you had creator deity them going on.
>Join me, become one with the Over-Soul
>>
>>52131546
>>52131759
You know, at least until you start using the stone and souls start disappearing because you're burning them as fuel.
>>
>>52131705
mech-cellent
>>
>>52131766
Presumably, that's what they'd get ways to regenerate their soul/spirit for.

Although that makes some heavy assumptions about what is or is not part of you.

Nor does it deal with the fact that whoever gets burned away ceases to exist entirely, even if only for a moment.
>>
File: 1388193169384.jpg (29KB, 317x357px) Image search: [Google]
1388193169384.jpg
29KB, 317x357px
>>52131634
>tfw too scared to take Worm and Drakenguard out of fear that when I finish them THEN the fuckhuge update comes along

I still haven't done a build for Harry Potter yet because it may get a spontanious update that may or may not ruin my whole build.

I'm thinking of a story about demons living in a neigborhood from another dimension. With fancy eye powers and apocalypses every other week. What's the name of that setting again? Was the jump for it finished yet?
>>
>>52131417
This is true in mainline DnD as well. Reminder that originally it was a Law vs. Chaos war there too, and the Devils had their origin as a set of angels designed to fight Demons.

Though to their credit, the Lawful deities eventually lost their stomach for the Devils' actions, and sort of washed their hands of their responsibility over them and made them independent while exiling them to Bator (which the Devils accepted.) Also caused the questioning of Lawful ideals and lead to things like Lawful Good, Neutral Anything, and Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral gods. Not the invention of these concepts, just the deities branching out into them.
>>
>>52131796
>Although that makes some heavy assumptions about what is or is not part of you.
>Nor does it deal with the fact that whoever gets burned away ceases to exist entirely, even if only for a moment.
Which is precisely the points being made, as being inside the inner world may not necessarily mean they're a true part of you. There's a lot of assumptions and a lot could go wrong the second you use one that you've bonded to. Plus there's a lot of perks which do soul regeneration/healing from damage, but what happens when a soul is 100% extinguished? Can you really regenerate from nothing?
>>
>>52131823
Kekkai Seiken, I beleive.
>>
>>52131823
I want to say that's Kekkai Sensen/Blood Blockade Battlefront, but it's just the first thing that comes to mind.
>>
>>52131547
I wouldn't take Anartist because I don't like the idea of spreading SCPs. They're too chaotic and dangerous generally.
>>
>>52131757
It says a lot about SCP that DC is safer.
>>
>>52131654
Are you going to be one badass freakin' Overlord?
>>
>>52131877
Well DC TAS is several orders of magnitude safer than Mainline DC, but yes SCP is a death trap.
>>
>>52131766
Just use it on the bad guys then. Some people do, in fact, deserve to have their entire being wiped from existence. Repeatedly.
Red Skull, for instance. I have plans. Terrible, terrible plans for him.

Or you could be more roundabout and instead of Philosopher Stoning them, you could just collect the souls and tap into them with that perk from Supernatural.
Castiel could do some relatively impressive shit with 27 million souls + countless Leviathans. And they hadn't even accounted for the Leviathans when the plan was made.

Might need a durability upgrade to handle the power output, but it's manageable.
>>
Oh, I forgot to mention last thread – the Inhumans are getting their own show on ABC.
>>
>>52131932
Oh the inhumanity
>>
>>52131932
Ew
>>
>>52131794
Don't get too excited until I've posted my first attempt, then we'll see if I'm shit at this or not.
>>
>>52131388
So in this jump, I set up shop in town, putting down the Gates of Tartarus's bar. Surprisingly, I encountered more interesting people outside the bar than inside it, including Mimi.

I met Mamimi Samejima, or Mimi, as I called her, on the bridge while I was getting a drink from that oh-so-important vending machine.
Had some weird flavors.
Anyways, I started up a conversation, and she seemed like how I was, long time back, when I was a boring person, with a boring life, stuck thinking about the more.
... i'm getting off-topic. We met a couple times more on that bridge, talking about whatever. I showed up to help, sometimes, with the crazy shit the characters got involved with (The Gibson really does some crazy shit).
Then the dust settled.
Mimi left.
And I decided to go with. Said to my companions I was taking some time off, and we went around the country, she as a photographer, me as her freeloader friend/guardian with money. She liked taking photos of fires she starts. That was where I first saw her arsonist spirit show. And then, when the cops got a little too close, I saw the overflow. I started talking to her about that, helping her with it, and very gradually, she did it less and less, until one day she stopped. Worst she does now is light isolated trees on fire.
Eventually, I decided to take up baseball, like my (apparent) brother in the US of A. Mimi even gave me a nickname over it. Bata... Not a bad nickname.
>>
File: the people have spoken.png (11KB, 305x224px) Image search: [Google]
the people have spoken.png
11KB, 305x224px
>>52131941
>>52131942
My thoughts exactly.
It's gonna be a trainwreck.
I'll get the popcorn.
>>
File: 1410223059446.jpg (101KB, 499x688px) Image search: [Google]
1410223059446.jpg
101KB, 499x688px
>>52131847
>>52131852
That's exactly what I was looking for thanks.
>>
>>52131823
I've been worried about worm for the last year
Never ever
;-;
>>
>>52131896
How do the other DC jumps compare in danger level?
>>
>>52131932
>>52131941
>>52131942
>>52131993
... I don't keep up with x-men much, so what are and what is wrong with inhumans?
>>
>>52132038
They were a set of old villains Marvel brought back to try and replace the X-men because they live on the movies due to their comics sucking ass and Fox owns the rights to the X-men instead.

Basically they live in a caste-based society and want to spread around a mist that turns humans into abominations with powers and castrates/kills mutants.
>>
>>52131139
>Milos, there was the Crichton Family who managed to figure out a non-soul method
This was in Full Metal (Brotherhood)?
I never watched all of the 2nd anime series.

>>52131062
>But look back to when we only had... 30 or so jumps, and it really was just straight soul harvesting.
That was back before my time. When I found jumpchain NGE already had a jump, and that had everything you needed for ethical living philosopher's stones in one place in the Pattern Blue origin.

>100cp - Pattern Blue (Angel)
>Free Waveform Anatomy (Free with Pattern Blue)
All body and mental healing sources can heal soul
>100cp - Solipsistic Integrity (Discounted Pattern Blue)
Guarantees you heal clean, without scarring. No lingering issues from healing the parts of the soul used to perform alchemy.
>200cp - Non-Euclidean (Discounted Pattern Blue)
>200cp - AT Field Mastery (Discounted Pattern Blue)
required for the below
>300cp - Ineffable (Discounted Pattern Blue)
>improves your various communication, psychic and illusion based effects when in Angel
The real meat and potatoes for taking care of the souls you contain if you don't know how to do lifelike VR.
Have your signature ability be something like Consensual Reality or Solipsism, where you imagine a reality for the souls, and then bring them in one by one, each one reinforcing the reality. You end up with something like Mage the Ascensions consensual reality, with everyone's aggregate subconscious acceptance making their imagined world real, with you trouble shooting any glitches that pop up.
>200cp - Improved Regeneration (Discounted Pattern Blue)
All regeneration is awesome.
>100cp - Secondary Field (Discounted Pattern Blue)
since the above is based on the strength of your AT Field, double the field for double the healing.
>200cp - High Energy Reaction (Discounted Pattern Blue)
This lets you make technology you know how to make out of your soul. Like if you know the VR tech from the Matrix or SAO or Holodecks from Star Trek.
>>
>>52131887
The answer will most likely be no. It will be a case of just kind of trying to make some kind of use out of them, maybe seeing how well a society of demons can be run. In honesty I have no idea what I'd want to do with a Netherworld.
>>
>>52132038
They're moon people with a caste system. They're the result of some aliens taking a different set of aliens' genetic experimentation on humanity (that is, the mutants and the X-gene) and trying to... do shit with it.

They used to be okay. Not terribly original or interesting. But still entertaining and cool, sometimes.

Since Fox has the movie rights for the mutants by the balls, Marvel is dropping mutants hard. As in, one of the current plot lines is that the inhumans are protecting a giant cloud that can kills and/or makes mutants infertile which is travelling all over the globe because it makes more inhumans.

Marvel is literally gassing their minority metaphor.
>>
>>52131844
>but what happens when a soul is 100% extinguished?
If I was using multiple a philosophers stone for alchemy, I would not use one soul up, then a second, etc, but take some energy from multiple souls so that did not happen.
>>
>>52132038
In the comics, Inhumans had a bomb, full of the Terrigen Mists.
It got set off, not exactly sure how.
The cloud is now wandering around the world, carried by the wind currents.
It does nothing to humans, but latent Inhumans develop powers from exposure.
Mutants, on the other hand, become sterile, develop M-Pox, and die within days.

And every motherfucker on Earth that isn't a mutant is totally okay with this. All the sovereign nations of the world have no problem with a race of superpowered, fascist, eugneics-loving, alien-experiment byproducts doing this to their people.

That's how the Inhumans roll, by the way.
Originally, the Mist mutated the shit out of most of them and turned them into monsters, so those ones weren't allowed to breed. They have a caste-based society, so whatever position your powers/birth place you in is the position you'll have for the rest of your life.

And Mutants get all the hate while these literal super-Nazis are praised for the bravery of upholding their 'culture'.

I remember reading part of Civil War 1, involving the Sentry. He was chillin' on the moon, trying to get his shit together, and the Inhumans invited him inside.
They don't even have fucking books, dude. They have the tech to live on the moon, but all of their stories are shared verbally, for some reason.
Fucking savages.
>>
>>52132154
Probably won't work. It's not the energy that makes the stones work, it's the principle that nothing is more valuable than the human soul, so exchanging one lets you do almost anything.
>>
>>52132160
You can't blame the non-mutants, anon. They're all under the influence of Sublime.
>>
>>52132011
You're dealing with comics man. Expect full retard bullshit going on at the cosmic level all the fucking time. The universe may or may not get destroyed and remade 5 or so times during your stay.

Sure things usually end up ok, but that's because retcons and rewinds are the bread and butter of comic book writers. You don't really have the luxury since if you die that's it.

In comparison TAS has almost none of that. Nobody breaks time by punching it too hard. 10 dimensional beings aren't trying to eat all realities. There's no crisis of infinite earths style retcon that changes everything.
It's like DC but sane. You don't even need to deal with comic style powerlevels since everything is toned down for television.
>>
>>52130832
Reading about that happening made my body decompose so fast my body rebirthed itself through sheer willpower to keep living

by all accounts, I should be dead by now, its only jumpchain that keeps my alive. It was the one thing that killed me, and keeps me alive.
>>
>>52132077
I wouldn't say villains, they're mostly treated as morally ambiguous by the narrative and at times have helped superheroes significantly. That said, they are huge assholes all the same, so fuck those guys.
>>
Question about the ships in SW: OT

Why does the Magnetic Containment Field disable your ship while active? Ships, including very small ones, have been shown with such fields active on breaches and damaged entrances with no issues at all.
>>
>>52132038
>>52132160
Forgot to mention: latent Mutants get their X-gene permanently suppressed from exposure, so it becomes impossible for them to ever manifest their powers.

>>52132177
Still doesn't explain why they're cool with the Inhumans doing so much worse.
Wait, can Inhumans be infected by Sublime? What about Atlanteans?
That would explain a lot.
>>
>>52132209
Their origin was as villains though, way back decades ago.
>>
>>52132219
Isn't everyone technically a latent mutant, it just never meets conditions to activate? Or did they retcon that too?
>>
>>52132166
>it's the principle that nothing is more valuable than the human soul, so exchanging one lets you do almost anything
I don't think it works like that, is any use of a philosophers stone in the jump would have a minimum cost of a complete whole human soul, and that is never shown or implied.

I fact the opposite, because if that was the case the stones would expire way more quickly than they do.
>>
>>52132225
Even in those early stories, they were portrayed more as people in conflict with superheroes (usually the Fantastic Four) than outright villains. A lot of the fighting was from misunderstanding, not malice.
>>
>>52132219
Speaking of Sublime, how do you prevent you and your companions from being infected by it? And are there any threats like that that you'd have to deal with just for showing up?
>>
>>52132282
Be a mutant or don't be human.
>>
>>52132077
>>52132108
>>52132160
>>52132219
What the fuck.
They're literal nazis.
Are they supposed to be the heroes in this show?
>>
>>52128970
167 Worm
Las Vegas
Age 17
Drop In
Outside Context Problem, Munchkin -50, Well-Adjusted -50, New to the Crew -150, Blending In -150, Spanner in the Works -300,
Worm,
Full Line Up(Minerva[Rogue, Outside Context Problem, Opportunist, Leave Me Alone, Funds 100000 dollars, Costume, Little Black Book, Business(Strip Club), Tinker-Tech Cache, Tinker Data Core -300, Tinker, Reverse Engineering], MMBrown[Rogue, Outside Context Problem, Opportunist, Leave Me Alone, Nothing Personal, Best in the Business -300, Funds 100000 dollars, Costume, Little Black Book, Business(Hotel/Casino), Trump, Enhanced Mastery], MMRed[Villain, Outside Context Problem, Tooth and Nail, Grit Your Teeth, Costume, Weapons, Lair, Cauldron Vials -300, Trump, Contractor(5 Cauldron level Powers)], MMGreen[Rogue, Outside Context Problem, Opportunist, Leave Me Alone, Enlightened Self Interest -300, Funds 100000 dollars, Costume, Little Black Book, Business(Clinic), Striker, Biosculpter], MMBlue[Hero, Outside Context Problem, What I Fight For, No Such Thing as Collateral, Costume, Weapons, Containment Foam, Dimensional Breach Controller -300, Mover, Transporter], Worker Union[Female, Human, Villain, Outside Context Problem, Tooth and Nail, Grit Your Teeth, Costume, Weapons, Lair, Tinker-Tech Cache, Cauldron Vials -300, Tinker, Miniaturization and Efficiency], War Party[Female, Human, Rogue, Outside Context Problem, Opportunist, Leave Me Alone, Funds 300000 dollars -100, Costume, Little Black Book, Containment Foam -100, Lair -100, Business(Security Company), Brute, Browbeat], Royal Family[Female, Human, Rogue, Outside Context Problem, Opportunist, Leave Me Alone, Nothing Personal, Just Business -150, Always a Market -150, Funds 100000 dollars, Costume, Little Black Book, Business(Mall), Master, Queen Administrator])-300,
Mover, Doormaker,
cont.
>>
>>52131993
>gouging out the eyes of the writers who keep making stupid plots not an option.
The poll seems to be missing some options.
>>
>>52132285
Does the Marvel jump give you the option to be a mutant or would I just have to import everyone in the X-Men Movies jump?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>52132291
The Companions have a city block sized Complex just off the strip to hold their businesses(with their triple sized lair underneath). The two largest portions are the hotel/casino and the mall, with the Security Company providing for the whole complex. The Clinic is small but exceptionally expensive(with the occasional charity cases). The Strip Club is very upscale, because Minerva likes eye candy but doesn't like people making trouble. Security is heavily outfitted with extremely effective tinker tech gear. Much of Minerva's time is spent integrating tinker tech into the SCU Net Ryder and the Experimental ACU Light of Terra which are remaining in the ACU Docking Bay in the Warehouse. Between my doormaker ability, time stopping, shadowclones, Spanner in the Works, my tablet full of the Worm story, and a grab bag of other shenanigans I should have little trouble shutting down various threats while appearing to be part of a small collection of business people in vegas(clones dealing with Brockton Bay, and Endbringers, and Scion oh my!).
Continue
1 F.E.A.R.
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
3 Warframe
4 Adventure Time
5 DC Occult
6 XMen Movies
7 Dungeon Siege 2
8 Dragonball
>>
File: IMG_0583.jpg (19KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.jpg
19KB, 300x168px
First episode of Season 5 of Samurai Jack was awesome. We learned why (sorta) he doesn't have his sword. Also who the assassins that he's been fighting in promos are. They're daughters of Aku, septuplet girls raised by crazy cult. Their mom is the head cultist voiced by Grey DeLisle. Also they had a crazy robo bard assassin.
>>
>>52132290
The Nazi comparison is intentional, yeah. Lee and Kirby were Jewish men that fought in World War 2, they knew what they were doing. It's the modern writers and editors that don't get the implications.
>>
>>52132290
I think they're supposed to basically be the "replacement" x-men in MCU.
>>
>>52132291
only 97 more worm builds to go!
Worm_Anon is keeping a count, and when there have been 100 worm builds posted since he announced the update, he will finally release it!
>>
>>52132290
Current Marvel is goddamn retarded.
Make sure to rough the setting up if you happen to be there during this time period.
MCU is a little better, but Inhumans should still burn.
>>
>>52132303
Off to Warframe, I'll need a new 3.
I forgot to put in the distribution of cauldron vials to myself and all my companions in my wright up. Guess we'll drink the vials in warframe and completely cut the shards out.
>>
>>52132282
I don't think Sublime can infect most superheroes in general, actually. The majority of heroes are Mutates, for which the old explanation was that they're what happens when humans' latent X-gene is activated by some mutational event, which gives rise to their superpowers as a warped/altered version of their x-gene's powers. Sublime doesn't mind them much, since their powers are generally not hereditary and they're one-off freaks instead of a rising trend/race within humanity.
>>
>>52132315
It's even more unfortunate when considering our current political climate
>>
>>52132011
I order from most to least dangerous IMO.

>DC basic, DC Occult and Justice League Dark
>Injustice: Gods Among eUs
>Young Justice
>Superman: The Animated Series and Green Lantern The Animated Series
>Teen Titans
>Arrowverse
>The Dark Knight Trilogy
>>
>>52132324
by then, I'll probably be on my next chain lol.
>>
>>52132300
The Marvel comic jump
The powers are limited to what you can figure out a combo for if the power you want is not listed, but you can say their powers come from being a mutant no problem. I think being considered a mutant is a disadvantage even?
>>
>>52132336
It has nothing to do with our current political climate. Kindly stop being a political alarmist who needs to insert his views into every conversation.
>>
>>52132290
Yep.
>Muh people
>Muh culture
>Muh heritage

They might actually manage to be heroes in MCU, though, since there are no Mutants to bully and murder.

>>52132293
It is, actually.
There were two other options, both of which amounted to 'I dun wan no trable!', or 'duh, idunno'.
They only had like 50 votes put together. Fuck that, pick a side you pussies.
>>
>>52132305
Doomed.
>>
>>52132366
I dunno man The EU is looking like an attempt at the 4th Reich more and more every day now.
>>
>>52132382
Germany is rather a bully towards other EU states, but the Inhumans don't function like that sort of relationship and again, modern politics really don't have anything to do with their design or how Marvel is trying to use them.
>>
>>52132324
So what, spam Worm builds?
>>
File: Happy Eggman.jpg (75KB, 277x256px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Eggman.jpg
75KB, 277x256px
Jumpers, tell me about your "Master Plansâ„¢"!
>>
>>52132371
I mean, don't mutants do the same over their muhs? The only difference on that front is that there are mutants who aren't dicks about it and don't try and force everyone's x-gene to activate, whereas inhumans are considered heroes for all being their race's Magneto, more or less.
>>
>>52132214
The field only disables weapons. Or is that what you're asking about?
>>
can omega level healing factor keep me from death by drowning or old age i dont want to die like wolverine
>>
>>52132434
That is what I am asking about, why does it disable the weapons?
>>
>>52132422
Playing Factorio with SupCom tech and having an army that can conquer the planet within six hours of my arrival in any and all new jumps.

From scratch (aside from an ACU), because using existing resources is no fun.

After that, it's just how to spend the remaining 9.998 years.
>>
File: 1485389844747m.jpg (56KB, 476x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485389844747m.jpg
56KB, 476x1024px
>>52132108
>Marvel's SJW writers are not only literally gassing their minority stand-ins with super moon Nazis, the ones that are essentially closeted are converted into "normal humans"
My sides are in fucking orbit.
>>
>>52132429
IIRC, there are no rogue Inhumans. They're all united under the same banner.
Meanwhile, Mutants have Xavier and Magneto as the captains of two opposing teams, both trying to protect Mutants in their own ways, but the majority of Mutants just live a normal life.

They're everyday people, plus a little bit tacked on.

Mutants are a mixed bag, some great, some terrible, most somewhere in the middle.
All Inhumans are 100% super Nazi.
>>
File: 1243883393272.png (672KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1243883393272.png
672KB, 800x600px
>>52132422
I used Dune Axlotl tanks to turn everyone in Knights of Sidonia into Chimera during the scenario.
>>
>>52132282
I spend my time as an Asrai...

or a Dragon.
>>
>>52132469
Well, yeah. SJWs hate Jews because they defend themselves against "muh poor homophobic, mysogynistic religion of evil".
>>
>>52132422
I'm gonna protect myself against JUMPER Nika by summoning the one servant that can easily kill me--Diarmuid
>>
>>52132501
My God, what have I done.
>>
>>52132501
So Red has a corner of her base filled genetically altered, lobotomized, hideously obese and constantly pregnant women?
>>
>>52132540
To be fair, the Tleilaxu tech that I made available to jumpers was from the video game, so it's less fridge horror and more Lovecraftian horror.
>>
>>52132452
Because the containment field you purchase is supposed to spread around the entire ship when it activates, so it would very likely interfere with your ship's weapons if you fired them.

Also when did a ship continue to function with a field a containment field active? I know hangars obviously, but most of the time when there's a hull breach the ship is either disabled or closes an emergency hull patch over the damaged area.
>>
How much mind control would you say is necessary to deal with the 'glory of a hero' drawback in MCU?

Also, what are the chances of the world even vaguely resembling canon by the time iron man 1 rolls around?
>>
>>52132529
Great things.

>>52132540
It's more like this: A Chimera is born from a humanoid Gauna and an embyro. Nobody said the Gauna had to be conscious or constantly humanoid, and it's way better than the usual method.

With the shithole KoS is, I felt an upgrade was needed.
>>
>>52132550
Isn't the videogame based on that awful movie?
>>
>>52132553
>spread around the entire ship
You mean this is different from the blue field that some ships have which pops up to seal hull breaches and destroyed doors?
>>
>>52132581
Every Dune property has a completely different continuity. The original books, the crapfest with Brian Herbert's name slapped on them, each movie, each different GAME is completely different in many ways.
>>
>>52132568
Yeah but you used axlotl tanks, those are as I described.
>>
>>52132590
Yes, kinda. The one in the jump is mainly meant for really big hull breaches.

Again where are getting this from because I can't quite remember something like what you're describing.
>>
>>52132618
And it's not like I used anyone already existing as a tank. It's not really any different from when people use Aurora Units in Metroid which are big-ass humanoid brains grown and cyberized for one purpose. I merely used the cultivation tanks and the placenta samples given, by jump, to create the tanks from scratch so that I make Chimera bodies to soul transplant volunteers into.

The trick is not being a dick and using existing people, which you're trying to equate that using fiat-generated genetic material is the exact same for some strange reason.
>>
Reminder that elves aren't people, and thus it isn't murder to kill them.

It's no different than spraying for ants.
>>
>>52132422
I once spent about a year gathering water from asteroids, other planets, and my own water generators and placing it of all on one uninhabited planet.
Once I had covered it in an unending ocean of water, a created a portal at the lowest point on the planet's surface that was linked to a portal hanging in the sky of Arrakis.
>>
>>52132422
Well, haven't done it yet. But late-chain I plan to score some Worm-Entity technology blueprints through the use of an extremely advanced AI companion and taking advantage of some magic. Firstly I would utilize Shikiomi Mindscape and a lot of technopathy/AI bullshit from Biomega/Blame to see if its possible to gain any info from Edens corpse. If thats still not sufficient than I'd have to basically take it straight from Scion himself, for which I would use more bullshit in the hopes of making him so depressed and at loss that he just lets me take it off his hands.
>>
>>52132682
I dunno
Creating living creatures just for battle, "Soul" or not is a bit horrific.

You should create an Army of Daughterus instead so you a hug them during peace time.

I mean, what do you do with the souls during peace time? Do they live perpetually in the war abominations?
>>
>>52132754
... that's... not what's happening here?

Like I'm looking back through posts and all I'm seeing is body upgrades.
>>
>>52132754
>Creating living creatures just for battle, "Soul" or not is a bit horrific.
Where do you get that from? I already said the bodies are for volunteers of the ship crew to have their souls transplanted into the new Chimera bodies for the additional durability they might need for the voyage. Since the setting is pure and raw shit. No 'bred for battle' stuff here since the bodies are meant to endure harsh planetary/space conditions.

>You should create an Army of Daughterus instead so you a hug them during peace time.
I wouldn't even know what to do with daughterus. I'm pretty shit with kids, it just seems more irresponsible to make an army of kidlet soldiers that follow me from jump to jump to ease my mind.
>>
>>52132783
>to create the tanks from scratch so that I make Chimera bodies to soul transplant volunteers into.
Do they know what they are signing up for Red?
DO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR?

And daugterus are pretty sturdy creatures up until they hit their teens. Up until then they just bounce when you drop them. You just feed them, hug them and tickle them. It's really not hard.
>>
>>52132724
You singlehandedly murdered all hope for FTL travel in the Dune universe short of the return of Skynet. Congratulations.
>>
File: 1485754874370.jpg (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485754874370.jpg
189KB, 600x600px
So I fell into a steak coma today, thus slowing my productivity back to limbo. Going to get back to work on DxD and Final Fantasy tomorrow. Really. I mean it, this time.

At some point I'll be expanding Heaven's Lost Property with more options, or at least formatting it to be less clunky and removing weird choices I made at the time. Then everyone can remember I started my jumpmaking career with a show about angel-android-servant waifus, revealing my true form.
>>
>>52132832
He also murdered a shit ton of people that are biologically dependent on spice.

People think they can treat it like any other old resource or drug war for some reason.
>>
>>52132681
Well one example was in Rebels, when a character escaped a planet in a dinky civilian shuttle a door was blown off. A containment field was raised to contain the leak, that is the kind of thing I thought that option referred to.
>>
Trying to create the safest virus possible in Resident Evil while still enhancing something. Can I just use some harmless intestinal virus, or does anyone know any specifically not-bad viruses?

Virus Customization: My Works Are Superb
Infection Methods: Injection, Activation Requirement: Contact With Bloodstream
Brain Case, Mental Clarity, Null and Void, Protective Cocoon, Enhanced Senses (Sight, Hearing)
Controlled Infection: All Humans
Time Until Activation: Immediate
Setbacks: Mind Over Monster
>>
File: 1429933085868.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1429933085868.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>52132817
They're on a seed ship trying to ensure the continued survival of the human race after the Gauna decided Earth was an awesome place to trash. It's pretty clear that if they didn't know what they were signing up for, they would not be allowed to make a decision until they knew exactly what it entailed.

>And daugterus are pretty sturdy creatures up until they hit their teens. Up until then they just bounce when you drop them. You just feed them, hug them and tickle them. It's really not hard.
I'm still not seeing how creating an army purely for the purpose of combat then trying to flimsily justify it by making them young girls is supposed to be a better idea in any way. But you do you.
>>
Since we're already on the subject of soul transplants, how would one keep programmed instincts in a mindless, soulless vat-grown war-body from interfering negatively with a transplanted soul from a soldier?

Because soldier training is great and stuff, but I'm thinking a few 'natural' instincts in war-body might be beneficial, so the 'pilot' doesn't have to learn everything from scratch.

Maybe just a devoted sub-brain of some kind, like Pacific Rim kaiju, or something? But that might fuck with reaction time.
>>
File: confuzed demon.jpg (313KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
confuzed demon.jpg
313KB, 612x716px
>>52132817
I feel like you're trying to make a joke here but I legitimately can't tell.
>>
>>52132863
from a previous anon we have this gem:

Resident evil virus to turn every woman into an amazon who can control how buff she is. Has no effect on anyone who isn't a woman who will be turned into an amazon.

Infection method choice (50)
Mental clarity (200)
Bulked up (200)
Null and Void (200)
Common trait female (50)
Adonis (200)

With 100 left over either for Changing Mass if you want to give them even more control over their buffness or some other feature.
>>
>>52132856
Ah ok. That does sound like something different, however the field will work for stuff like that too.
>>
>>52132854
Correct. Which also includes every single higher member of higher government in the galaxy.

Incidentally, death by spice deprivation is kinda horrifying, and if you ingest more than a gram per 75 pounds of body weight, you're addicted. Withdrawal causes insanity because your brain breaks down and you lose spatial and temporal awareness. Also death.
>>
>>52132863
Use the immortality virus from Underworld.
Not the vampire, lycan, or hybrid stuff, the OG, old-dude virus.
It's a little unstable on it's own (vampires and werewolves/lycans were formed from Patient Zero's kids being bitten by a bat and wolf, respectively), but you could probably fix that with the Virus Table itself.
>>
>>52132880
Hey red? This? >>52132557
>>
File: Punished Miia.jpg (94KB, 447x465px) Image search: [Google]
Punished Miia.jpg
94KB, 447x465px
>>52132895
I started trying to make a joke but I fell down my meta hole.

Have another snek

>>52132880
They also do education, medical services, technology development and law enforcement.

I wanted a military with which to fight, but I also answered what they do during peace time.
>>
>>52132832
Reminder that there was no Skynet, the Butlerian Jihad was just because humans were butthurt about machines making them obsolete, any other story is non-canon.
>>
>>52132896
The Protective Cocoon is kind of a necessity because apparently some people will just die from the mutations and it reduces that risk somehow. I'm not exactly sure how this table works with real world viruses, actually. Do they still have a chance of just randomly becoming a zombie, or were some of these mutations meant solely to counteract already present flaws?

>>52132921
Haven't been to Underworld before this jump, I'm afraid. Is there anything else in the jump worth slotting it in?
>>
>>52132968
[citation needed]
>>
>>52132969
Some of the options in the table were meant purely in the event that someone may have wanted to create a benign virus and remove potential flaws.

>>52132944
Eh. Still not sold on the idea.

>>52132939
There is no 'Glory of a Hero' drawback. Are you thinking 'Glory of a Monster' or 'Corpse of a Hero'? Either way, I'm not exactly sure how you think mind control is supposed to help.

If you mean 'Glory of a Monster', it's only drastically changed if you decided that subtlety is for pussies.
>>
>>52132975
The only mention of the Butlerian Jihad in the Dune books is vague mentions that humanity felt restricted by the reliance on thinking machines, that the advancement they provided was stifling our essential human capacity for self-judgement and growth. There's not even any mention of us being actually enslaved, it's treated as a philosophical issue. The versions where the machines actually did anything bad come from other authors than Frank Herbert, and they're both really dumb. One is that a secret male-dominated conspiracy was abusing women using the power of godless machines instead of a woman's spiritual connection to life. The other is that posthuman cyborgs made an AI that got out of control and conquered the galaxy, but no one did anything about it for eight hundred years until one rogue machine murdered someone's kid and they started a rebellion out of revenge. Butlerian Jihad (the book, not the concept) was a bad book, I don't think anyone actually likes it.
>>
>>52133045
Ah. Well, yes, that was a terrible book, but there was a semi-canon book published that gave some details on background and such that was published with Frank Herbert's blessing, the Dune Encyclopedia. If you want to see what used to be good canon information on the universe, you'd want to read that. It's interesting reading, and frankly, I am of the opinion that Brian Herbert has about as much authority to de-canonize anything as George Lucas does for Star Trek.
>>
>>52133045
...aaaand I'm reading it now and you are 100% right.

Well, fuck. Point to you, good sir.
>>
>>52133064
Dune Encyclopedia is where I'm getting the first story, and it's also stupid and non-canon. It was published after his death, and written by someone else.

>>52133068
I wish I didn't score that point. We are all the poorer for it.
>>
>>52132969
Nah, the viruses are basically the most prominent thing in the series and the jump.
Well, there's a perk that makes it easier for you take accept biology upgrades like viruses and stuff, and also makes it easier for you to upgrade others if you add your blood to the cocktail.
And there's a 'read memories through blood' perk, like the older vamps in that series can do.
>>
>>52133045
...I'm now tempted to build a sort of Mechanicus organization while in Dune.
>>
Who was doing the newest DxD jump?

cause I just wanted to express my wish to maintain the big +600 interpantheon war drawback

I had a lot of fun with that and dont really want to lose it
>>
>>52133121
see >>52132850
>>
>>52133121
Heavens is doing it.
>>
>>52132850
>I'll be expanding Heaven's Lost Property
Yay!
>>
>>52133015
What does Resident Evil consider to be 'parasites'?
>>
>>52133130
What happened to the last guy doing it?
After Strike I mean
>>
>>52133151
Any parasite on a mundane Earth, or creatures that take over/insert themselves into a host and are still biological at its base. No magic parasites, biological stuff.

I.E. If they're akin to something like Plagas or earth-based parasites, it's a go.
>>
>>52133167
Apparantly Heavens and those guys had a talk about it and now he's doing it?
I couldn't tell you the specifics because I'm not keeping close track but I don't think there's bad blood or anything like that.
>>
>>52133181
>No magic parasites
Heh, no magic allowed in our Zombie series, no siree! It's all science, honest!
>>
>>52132850
I member
>>
>>52133225
I'm just going off of the setting, man. Just because they do shit that should be infeasible doesn't mean magic exists in it and should automatically be allowed to be imported in.
>>
Do we have any perks that would help you start your own cult?
>>
>>52133181
Re the Controlled Infection option, if you wanted a virus/parasite that could infect all sophonts, what would that be? All Humans is 100GP, but the only step above All Humans is Cross-Species at 300GP which affects EVERYTHING. Would it be Common Traits ("genetic markers for sophonthood")?
>>
>>52133262
Yes. Just about any Charisma perk could go towards that goal.
Creepypasta has good set up perks for it too.

Exalted Infernals could get you started too.
>>
>>52132968
Wasn't the purpose of the golden path that without humanity becoming immune to precog, in the far future we would all be killed by thinking machines, implied to be left over/come back from the time before the prohibitions?

I remember some thing like that from God Emperor of Dune...
>>
>>52133263
That depends. Do you want to make it so it's all species above a certain intellect, or all humans with a certain intellect? The latter only requires Common Traits, the former would require Cross-Species too.
>>
>>52133234
Not disagreeing with you, just find it funny. I mean you have "conservation of mass, whats that shit" CGI sequences, and that fine, but if you call out that physics breaking shit as magic, suddenly it doesn't fly,
>>
>>52133280
The former. So if I, say, visit Mass Effect it'll work on all of the sophont races there, not just the humans.

So "Cross-Species" + "Common Traits (Sophont)" for 350 GP? (ouch)
>>
>>52133310
Yeah, sorry. But you have to admit it's a fair price for ALL SPECIES, even the alien ones.

Just imagine how effective it'd be on them.

>>52133307
I know it's really awkward and dumb. But I gotta work with what I'm given, and I left enough backdoors that you can make the parasites/viruses magical later on.
>>
>>52133280
>Do you want to make it so it's all species above a certain intellect
any chance of a intermediate level between 300 cp Cross Species effects everything and all humans 100 cp. Like Earth descended life or mammals or primates I think is what he is asking.
Like he wants to cross species, but does not need the full effects all the species capability, and wants a discount for partial use instead of having to pay more for an add on to have less targets like you are suggesting
>>
File: MemeJack.png (1MB, 2651x955px) Image search: [Google]
MemeJack.png
1MB, 2651x955px
>>52133272
Yes. The Golden Path was there to ensure humanities survival at the end of the universe when the thinking machines become a threat again. Humanity had stagnated being dependent on guilds that were dependent on spice which was only on Arrakis.

So Leto II put humanity upon the Golden Path. He ruled the known universe with an iron fist, heavily restricting space travel, spice production, as well limiting the influence of The Navigator Guild & Bene Gesserit. His last action was to kill himself, which released humanity to spread to new worlds.
>>
>>52132850
Sweet! Looking forward to it
>>
>>52133201
From the way the SB guy was talking about it, it seems like there are two versions in the works
>>
>>52133325
>Yeah, sorry. But you have to admit it's a fair price for ALL SPECIES, even the alien ones.

Isn't "ALL SPECIES" basically Cross-Species?

Also, what's the difference between Spin To Win and Will It Blend?
>>
>>52133272
That's just one possibility. Like a lot of things in Dune, Herbert kept it vague. We know that one vision showed people fleeing from killer robots, but they could have been an Ixian creation, or even aliens. Them being survivors of the Butlerian Jihad is not necessarily the case. But even if that's what they were, the Golden Path was established post-Jihad, so its existence has no bearing on the decision to genocide the machines in the first place. Hell, it might be the case that if those are resurgent machines from pre-Jihad, that it was the Jihad that convinced them they had to kill humans for the sake of survival.

Just as a side note, the Golden Path was meant to protect against multiple possible. It wasn't just about killer robots. This isn't Mass Effect, our crazy plan full of oppression and horror has other worries than just AI revolts.
>>
>>52133344
He can always pay 50GP for an additional species he has in mind. There's just no easy way to make an intermediary otherwise, I've tried. I mean he can always wank just how much 'cross-species' even means since it could just be earth-based if he wants?
>>
>>52133381
Yes. That's what Cross-Species does. He's then restricting it to only apply to sophont life, that's where the additional cost comes from. Expanding, then restricting.
>>
>>52133381
'Spin to Win' lets you take virus traits as a parasite and vice versa. 'Will It Blend' actually merges a virus and a parasite together, and thus their budgets.
>>
>>52133381
>Also, what's the difference between Spin To Win and Will It Blend?
That is the question.
>>
>>52133397
... I am the opposite of a clever man. Can you give an example?
>>
>>52133397
>>52133424
Also, I thought budget merging was Combination Station?
>>
File: 1273207881583.jpg (7KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1273207881583.jpg
7KB, 228x239px
>>52133424
Okay. So say you have the G-virus. But you want to see through the people you infect, even though that should be horse shit. You buy 'spin to win' in order to buy 'Eyes of Many' from the Parasite table. Bam.

'Will It Blend' is say, if you have the G-Virus and Las Plagas. But you want to make it a super parasite. Will It Blend? Damn right it will. Now the parasite is way better, or you used the parasite's DNA to enhance the virus and make it a true hijacking. The exact details are up to you.

>>52133431
Nope, that's for merging viruses with viruses, and 'Act As One' is for merging parasites with parasites. So you could import three viruses, three parasites, merge them into one super-virus and super-parasite, then pick 'Will It Blend' for one horrifying result of "fuck you jumpmaker".

Can you tell I didn't think this through?
>>
>>52133431
>>52133458
I should clarify that 'Combination Station', 'Act As One', and 'Will It Blend' do merge budgets together.
>>
>>52133181
>creatures that take over/insert themselves into a host and are still biological at its base.
...Would Xenomorphs count?
>>
>>52133458
Ah, righto, that makes sense. Thanks!
>>
File: 1472779017651.jpg (20KB, 232x254px) Image search: [Google]
1472779017651.jpg
20KB, 232x254px
>>52133494
>mfw
I mean you'd have to find a jump where you can drag its ass through and keep it around long enough TO be able to import it, but assuming you could then sure. I just only know of that really old Alien jump and literally nothing else that could bring it about.

>>52133508
Not a problem.
>>
>>52133494
My first thought was Goa'uld.
>>
>>52133262
There is a cultist line in Creepypasta, also has a small starter cult for purchase.

In the OT jump I assume that the IG assassin droid is based on the IG 88 droids, since it doesn't say model 88 could I get a droid with a different appearance to the 88 series but similar capabilities? Perhaps I have shit taste but I don't like parts of it's appearance, mainly the stupid non functional looking pincer hands and solid block feet.
>>
>>52133512
>Alien jump and literally nothing else that could bring it about.
Horror Movies?
>>
I wonder if the Renegade Virus would count? Digger is making a Double Cross jump, after all. Renegade is ostensibly biological and non-magical, though given that it can infect literally any material object and give it high-end superpowers, I feel like that's cheating.
>>
File: BaP5b.png (227KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BaP5b.png
227KB, 640x360px
>>52133512
> I just only know of that really old Alien jump and literally nothing else that could bring it about.

Predator jump might work due to Predator 2.
>>
File: We've_gone_too_far.jpg (162KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
We've_gone_too_far.jpg
162KB, 1058x705px
>>52133512
>Tfw, I can import and improve the Diclonius virus to fuck up humanity's reproduction and create new super species.
>On top of that I can import Xenomorphs and make them even deadlier.
>We also have 40k jumps and Genestealers are a thing.
>I can make Symbiotes with the Ultimate Spiderman jump.
>Finally there are the Kaiju hybrid notes from Pacific Rim.
>>
File: STRANGERTHINGSJC.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
STRANGERTHINGSJC.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
Hi, I'm the guy that posted the Stranger Things jump. I got a lot of good feedback last thread (thanks again, by the way!), am I alright posting it to the drive now, or is there anything else I should change first?
>>
>>52132498
>All Inhumans are 100% super Nazi.
Nah there are the inhumans who got turned by the death cloud and went "Fuck your bullshit I'm just gonna stay here."
Also the Mutants kind of catastrophically fucked up the whole death cloud thing by not telling anyone it was killing them because Emma Frost went full retard. When they did the inhumans fixed the problem.
>>
>>52133612
My suggestion? Make one virus with Accepting of Others and Harmonius Unity, then just dissolve whatever enhancement infection/symbiote you want into it.
>>
>>52133612
...we need a The Thing jump.
>>
>>52133612
There's also the Symbiote virus in Marvel. For added fun, go to Prototype and get What Makes Me Unique, or Warframe and one of the Infested capstones.
>>
File: Tyranid Invasion.jpg (223KB, 940x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid Invasion.jpg
223KB, 940x1000px
>>52133629
>>52133630
We have Prototype, which in theory could replicate the effects of both.

>People infected with the virus are transformed into vicious, neigh-indestructible shapeshifters linked via a hivemind.
>Take the customization options that let you spawn monsters and drone then tailor them into xenomorphs and symbiotes.
>>
>>52133618
Huh. Didn't notice this before, but Universal Knowledge is pretty strong for 100 cp.
Maybe you could just tone it down to being really good at explaining complicated stuff to plebians?
Pulling knowledge from nowhere doesn't really fit with the Origin or setting, in my opinion.
>>
>>52133665
>>52133612
>>52133512

As someone generally unfamiliar with the Resident Evil series and mainly took the jump for the pharmaceutical company as well as the Hypnos Gene, this all sounds terrifyingly cool.
>>
>>52133387
>There's just no easy way to make an intermediary otherwise, I've tried.
You could let Cross Species be less expansive when it is bought for no additional cost, so at least you don't have to pay more for it to do less. Like you can buy Xross species and say it is cross species with anything using Earth based DNA, or say it is cross species with stuff of a certain size/complexity so you don't have zombie gerbils and wasps, or say it is cross species with all rubber forehead aliens.

Basically Cross Species lets you make it cross species up to and including all species, but you don't have to take the full benefit; you can say just how cross species it is when you add the option to the virus. Which makes more sense when you think about it. Making something effect everything under the sun being step one, and then restricting it to just the stuff you want, is not how biological research works.
>>
>>52133687
I've been thinking about this since almost the begining of jumpchain. Red just provided a unique and easy method to combine everything together.

If you're really interested in what you can do with genetic engineering, look at the Jurassic Park and Geneforge jumps as well. They both have some great options.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52130832
>mfw I was a big fan of combining all of the alchemy back in the day but never really got the philosopher's stone/sanguine star thing
>mfw without Ravenloft my Jumper would've been very, very different

...maybe?

>>52132422
Operation Make Creation Great Again:

Phase 1-Systematically take over the Guild in order to use its' resources to drastically improve living standards in the Realm. Then, coordinate with the Gold Faction to rescue and train young Solar Exalts, incidentally painting the First Age and Primordial War in the worst light possible. Concurrently, redpill Mnemon to her mother's propaganda, then assist her in reclaiming the Imperial Manse before reforming the Houses. Also concurrently, build a wall around the Wyld and make the Raksha pay for it.

Phase 2-Having made overtures to the Yozis in phase 1, commence therapy program. Set up a front called the Renovation with the least maimed (or at least most enthusiastic) Yozis and enlist the Infernal Exalted by revealing their glorious future as Devil-Tigers, while ensuring they and the Solars view each other as potential allies with team building raids against Deathlords. Ensure this is framed as a subsidory of the Reclaimation rather than the outright 180 it is. Proceed to escape from Hell. Finally, neutralise crooked Ignus by maneuvering him into being sued by his own Chosen.

Phase 3-Drain the swamp (not Metagaos). Abuse Sidereal privileges and Gold Faction influence to kick out incompetant or malevolent gods, and promoting benevolent ones like Five Days Darkness and the Syndics. Covertly manipulate the Loom to improve human-Yozi relations in small increments. Concurrently accuse the Maidens of abusing their position to support an unsustainable regime with fake predictions, while warping Samsara myself to neutralise their retaliation.

Phase 4-???

>>52132436
'twas only adamantium that killed the wolverine
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>52131123
I've actually been building/importing one for a while, actually.

-Gundam: DG cell samples, living metal, that built-in system that reverse engineers things really quickly. Also equipped with a perpetual Plavsky particle reactor.
-Warframe: It can control the Void, and regulate life energy in an area
-Zoids Legacy: Bigass built-in gravity cannon and tech that lets it dilate time to summon clones of itself
-40K: Built-in dark matter generators for stealth/close combat. Wraithbone frame for psychic resonance. Necrodermis plating and a subdimension with a Spyder-like mass-energy converter capable of reconstructing any given Necron-derived weapon with enough energy. A few Dark Age archaeotech tricks, like the gun that moves a target back in time so shots fired in a gravity storm won't miss.
-Super Robot Wars: There's something called an orgone extractor built into it, along with a Zuvorg-derived black hole generator powered by antimatter alchemically fused with a treatment of Zfylud crystals to give it telekinesis.
-Five Star Stories: Imported as a Yen Xing Flame, and later programmed to grow additional engines to exceed the Empress' power output
-Knights of Sidonia: By alchemising its' liquid metal with a few Gauna cores and spare megastructure lying around, I gave it a coating similar to Apotheosis
-Megas XLR: Fused with the Megas
-Exalted: After becoming a Primordial/Devil-Tiger hybrid I took it to my Exaltation forge, where I used the Eye of Autocthon, large chunks of my own Essence and thousands of Protoshinmaic Vortexes to forge recursive, endless perfection into it, while using the Shinmaic calibrater tools in the forge to bind it into the very laws of existence. In short, Daystar-like capabilities themed around my own Charms.
-Gargantia: The thing's one of my bodies, has extra lasers and a nifty anti-gravity halo

I built this thing not out of love for giant robots, but hate. Because if my preferred strategies failed, plan B better not.
>>
74. Jet Set Radio Future
Background: Pirate Radio
Perks: Victory Boogie, Artistic Rhyth, Obfuscating Stupidity, Non-Lethal Rounds, Teknopathic, Concept of Love, Funky Dealer
Items: Unique Style, Flawless Setup

Man, this jobs a lot of fun. I get to play funky music, sell spray paint to schoolkids, and wear silly clothes. I'm doing my best to channel my inner Lucio and lead the people against the tyrant state and it's radical policing and weird interdimensional bullshit.

Teaching my companions how to skate is a lot of fun, especially once I let them get involved in the weird shit going on around town. You'd be surprised how fast you pick up on skating when the cops are trying to gun you down for painting a wall without permission. I was happy to drop hints, tips, and commentary as they ran with their little headsets rigged up by Somni. They never got around to forming a real gang, but they had a lot of fun alongside them. Up until the giant robot thing, and the giant demon thing, and basically everything they can't expect from being a gang of street hoods tagging corporate property.

Anyway, Sabaton was the real hero here, because when the cops came for me, it let me throw rocks that took out attack helicopters. Thank you, you kings of Metal.
>>
>>52133618
The restricted to experiments is not really good. Benefactor perks can be implausible combinations. Or a scientist could experiment on himself or a experiment could have sought a career in law enforcement to protect himself. And everything should be available to the drop in.

Use regular CP costs, and make them discounted for experiments like regular perks are discounted to a background.
>>
>>52132436
The base Healing factor is what Logan has, with Omega yours is much stronger and as a jumper it probably won't weaken with age.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52133618
Apart from what >>52133672 said, it looks alright to me.

Is the show itself any good? All I know about it is the Demogorgon being from another world.
>>
STRANGERTHINGSJC.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>52133672

Hopefully this tones it down, I changed it to surface knowledge in a wide variety of things, and bringing complex ideas into layman's terms is now the main part of the ability.

Thanks for the feedback!
>>
Wait has Resident Evil been updated?
>>
>>52133858

Personally, I think the show is amazing. It's got some horror themes, but doesn't rely on jumpscares or the characters being complete idiots. There's lots of memorable moments, the music is incredible, and the pacing of the show brought out my full attention the entire time, which not many shows do. I have nothing but praise, but I'm also not trying to spoil anything. The series is on Netflix, check it out whenever you've got a bit of time to waste!
>>
>>52133863
Is the Cool Bike a manual (aka bicycle) or motor bike or our choice?
>>
>>52133974
Your raving over it whenever you can has convinced me, at least. I'll start watching it tomorrow.
>>
>>52133863
Would suggest the Blanket Fort be allowed to be a room or cover a jumper-chosen portion of your warehouse rather than change all of it.
>>
Didn't we have a Pheonix Wright jump? Can someone post it, because I can't find it on the drive.
>>
>>52134043
It's under "Ace Attorney".
>>
File: COOLBIKES.png (592KB, 668x392px) Image search: [Google]
COOLBIKES.png
592KB, 668x392px
>>52133979

I had imagined it like the kids' manual bikes in the show, but I don't see any problem with having it be a motorcycle instead, since it's already a super-fast bike with a light that can sit two.
>>
>>52132422

The fungus from alpha centauri is basically a brain spread over the surface of an entire planet.

There's an option to absorb and replicate fauna with the technocyte virus from warframe, also to infect technology

savage salvage, primal zerg biology, eat things that compute stuff really well.

Infect something suitably large

transfer mind in with eclipse phase perk or similar.

become THE GIANT BRAIN FROM DIMENSION X

Laugh because I focus on psionic powers.

Just out of curiosity, certain perks offer lots of minions - waddle dees, green kerbal babes...

Now, normally you can't do much with them, right?

But if you become a god that gains strength from worship, can their prayers empower you?
>>
STRANGERTHINGSJC.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>52134013

Updated! Thanks for your feedback, I really like the idea of having a blanket fort corner/room.

>>52134001

You won't regret it!
>>
>>52134069
>Just out of curiosity, certain perks offer lots of minions - waddle dees, green kerbal babes...
>Now, normally you can't do much with them, right?
>But if you become a god that gains strength from worship, can their prayers empower you?

I'd imagine so?
>>
>>52133858
It's pretty great, like >>52133974 said. It's kind of got this 80s vibe going on, and not just because it's set in the 80s. The whole thing feels kind of retro and vintage, in the best way.

It's worth a watch, in my opinion.
You might find that one kid's voice a bit annoying, but I think it fit for the character.
>>52133863
That's perfect. You did a good thing making this jump, Strangeranon.
Do you know if there's gonna be a season 2?
The end of the final episode had me wondering, but I haven't heard anything yet.
>>
I need all forms of blood magic. All of it. I have a dumb plan involving puns and the title Blood Moon.
>>
>>52134123
There is going to be a Season 2; in fact, there's already a teaser/trailer out for it.
>>
>>52134125
There's some in Blood Blockade Battlefront i think.
>>
>>52134125
so I asked about this at some point and got a few answers. this is what I have in my notes, sry for the mess I just paste anything releveant in them without cleanup:

BLOOD MAGIC

>what are kind of blood magic perks to we have?
Innisberg, Vampires with explicit Blood Magic Perk.
I would call whatever Alucard is/can do in Hellsing Blood Magic.
So... check out all the jumps with vampires for a start...

>>51526864 (You)
Oh wow, I'm actually specialized in this. Uhhhh. Holdon.

Well, there's a bunch in Bloodborne. Like, enough that you won't even be able to afford all of them, because Bloodborne obviously has a lot of focus around blood. So there's that.
There's also Darkstalkers' Blood Magic, Bloody Curse from Valkyrie Profile, and Dragon Age also has a mage specialization called Blood Mage. You can also take Blood as a possible magic specialization with "Got The Magic Touch". I believe Blood Magic and Magic Touch also allow you to transform into constructs made of blood.

While you're at it, you might also consider picking up perks like Bleeder and Bloody from Horror Movie Jump and Deadman Wonderland, as well as Can't Keep Down The Clown from Sburb, all of which cause you to have more blood inside you, spray more blood on being wounded, and make it harder for you to bleed out.
I have all three! I bleed like a geyser!

There's also Bloody Magical from Spyro's supplement, which makes your blood into a powerful magic reagent, if you want that.

Also, if you don't mind having a weak spot, the Life Gem from Skullgirls actually gives you infinite blood, plus other stuff, but you take a shitload of damage if it's ever removed from your body. Probably survivable with bullshit regen perks, though, if you wanna go that route.
And maybe consider taking Bloodstained Grin from Gate, which makes you look pants shittingly terrifying when you're covered in blood. So that's fun.

>>51526864 (You)
Black Blood from Soul Eater is one.

(1/2)
>>
>>52134125
>>52134195

>>51526864 (You)
Black Blood from Soul Eater is basically liquid Madness, which here is less insanity as we know it and more Great Old One "Fuck your mind and reality up" Madness. It's immensely durable, able to casually block most personal weapons from swords to pistols. Endgame Crona seemed practically invincible, as no one was able to really damage him/her.

>>51527255
> You can also take Blood as a possible magic specialization with "Got The Magic Touch"
I should specify that comes from Asura Cryin. Somehow that got axed in one of my edits to cut the post down enough to fit into a single post.

Oh, and while I'm mentioning Bloody Magical, I can also mention Legacy Lived, from Assassin's Creed, which enables you to both receive and give knowledge and skill through blood transfusion. That synergizes well with Bloody Curse from Valkyrie Profile, which allows you to use blood as a (somewhat impractical) source of power leveling.
Combining that with the Life Gem from Skullgirls, me and Nadia Fortune swapped pinkie fingers, and now we're constantly giving each other powerups.
So that's pretty cool, I guess?
Nadia knows everything I know, although it sometimes takes her awhile to find something in that huge jumble of crazyass knowledge.
And in exchange, I'm constantly gaining metaphorical experience points, as a dismal rate of exchange.

>>51526864 (You)
Apart from what's mentioned, Bloodbending from Avatar's decent.

Universal Donor in Mad Max is good if you want to give it to others.

Inuyasha has Blades of Blood to throw magical shurikens of blood.

Justice League Dark has a particularly nice vampire variant too. And eXceed's vampire shoot blood bullets and have a bloodfort thingy to drain blood.

And in Exalted, you've got Adorjan and Metagaos charms.

(2/2)
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52133974
Nice. Build time, I suppose.

Drawback: Extended Stay, My World Is Turning Upside-Down (1400)

Rolled Hawkins, Indiana

Scientist, age 26

Universal Knowledge (Free)
Sixth Sense Static (1300)
Mad Science (1100)
MK ULTRA (800)
Eggo Central (700)
Blanket Fort (600)
Demogorgorn Jr. (0)

So, as I started to enter this reality I heard the Benefactor yelling something about being tired of interfering busybodies. Then I heard a "whoops", and a portal ripping open somewhere.

At least this place'll make for a nice nature documentary to look back on. Look at all the new varieties of slug everywhere! Where are they coming from-ah. Right. Alright, alright-it's time to clean up this mess. Yion, do the honors.

I shall spend the rest of the decade going on fantastic adventures in the Upside Down with the Demogorgon and also Fran-who keeps collecting samples of everything to take home. We continue the greatest nature documentary in this world despite public horror on Earth, discover the true meaning of eggos and pillow fights, and periodically prank call Brennan.

I taught the Demogorgon to sing karaoke, and then used my dimensional vidya hijacking technology to blare THIS into their facilities:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Yw8swb4o0
>>
>>52134050
Ah, thanks.
>>
>>52134123

Thanks so much!

Season 2 is confirmed, by the way, but we have to wait ALL THE WAY UNTIL HALLOWEEN! Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bTVR6x4h_I
>>
>>52134217

Maybe it's because it's late, but the image of the Demogorgon going from occasional dilophosaurus noises to singing in the voice of a man had me cracking up laughing.
>>
If you take Spirit Channeling in Ace Attorney, does your body change to that of whoever you channel, like in canon?
>>
>>52132342
Arrowverse has its fair share of reality warpers and time travellers now. And its another infinite multiverse.
>>
>>52134195
>>52134200
Bless you.
>>
>>52132422
I made sure that my children in generic parenting were safe by replacing all the nearby cities with demons and vampires in disguise.
>>
>>52134462
eh no problem as said I keep lots of notes/c&p various posts with lists etc.
my note file is like 2000 lines long so yeah
>>
>>52134447
There's only one true reality warper. That's Mr. Mxyzptlk. Time travel is pretty common though.

>>52132342
Why's YJ so high? Is it because of Darkseid? Also you forgot Smallville.
>>
File: jimhatama-d8616qo.jpg (71KB, 786x328px) Image search: [Google]
jimhatama-d8616qo.jpg
71KB, 786x328px
Man, I just watched Strange after all this time, and... Staff of the Living Tribunal.

You fucking wot, m8? I certainly wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>52134559
What even is a "true" reality warper?
>>
File: cat-intensifies.gif (253KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
cat-intensifies.gif
253KB, 400x250px
>>52134117
> or a section of it if you so choose
I REQUIRE A LIST OF PURCHASABLE WAREHOUSE ADDONS THAT CAN BE CONVERTED INTO BLANKET FORTS.
>>
>>52134569
it'sbasically the true Scotsman fallacy,people Simultaneously want limits and rules and not limits and rules so they made an incredibly arbitrary entirely subjective one
>>
>>52134560
Probably just some random shit the director or producer or someone else in charge thought sounded cool.
>Got any super powerful characters with really cool names?
Well, there's Eternity, Infinity, Eon, Hyperstorm, The Fulcrum, Beyonder, The Living Tribunal–
>Holy shit, The Living Tribunal? That sounds awesome. We're gonna name a random useless staff after it, that sounds fun.
That really doesn't make any sense–
>Shhhh, it's too late, it's already done.
>>
>>52134569
Ability to create, change, destroy, or even alter reality just by thinking about it.

You know Bat-Mite, Myzptlk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNghH0cJk44

Is a good example how things happen. Also Aladdin's Genie is a great example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Op1TaXmCw
>>
>>52134569
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02OfZVyd6bE&t=2s
>>
>>52134710
Man, Clef is an asshat. The best kind of asshat, though. The one that makes his point thoroughly.
>>
>>52134710
Those are all reality warpers, though. He makes no distinction between magic. divine power, transmutation, "magnetism", what-have-you.
>>
>>52134762
>These are the guys that change reality based on perception and willpower.
I.E., they see something, and want it to change in some way, and what they want happens.
Doesn't really matter what the source is when all you have to do to use your PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER is just think about it for a moment.

Lots of reality benders in the SCP universe are otherwise normal humans who somehow can make reality do whatever they can imagine.
Some have weird, arbitrary limits, like 2599.
Or their power functions on a semi-voluntary trigger, like 239.

Also, in a meta context they tend to avoid making distinctions like that, because every case tends to be individual and unique. Trying to analyze them like that would just be a frustrating pain in the ass and detract from their true goal, which is to make creepypasta.
>>
>>52134569
Basically, anyone who can do feats equal to that of magic users without using magic.

Examples:
> Dumbledore casts a spell to turn a pebble into a mouse.
Magic.

> Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Moon) creates a small-scale solar system to play with as a mental exercise to tighten up her control over her powers?
Magic again.

> Franklin Richards stays up at night to create a pocket galaxy/universe (I forget) to play with.
Reality Warping.
>>
File: banner_1969.jpg (23KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
banner_1969.jpg
23KB, 600x240px
is there a beware the batman jump?
>>
>>52134293
Hey, can I hit you with a somewhat technical question? If the max range on telekinesis is line of sight, and biokinesis removes that limit, then what is biokinesis removes that limit, then what is biokinesis' range? Can I just choke anyone inside a small town? Across the planet? And do I have to know their location (and if so, then to what degree - exact, approximate?), or can I just go "I want Jim to have a heart attack, wherever he is".

Nice jump by the way - you've reminded that this is a series I really need to finish.
>>
>>52134963
no and it has not been claimed, but you can Choose that as the universe for The regular DC jump if you'd like
>>
>>52135017

I intended it to be more like biokinesis is granting you the ability to, (just as an example), crush people's brains, even though you don't have direct line of sight to their brain (though you still need to see the target). It's not super clear, I'll try to find an alternative wording for it.

>>52134640

THE COMPLETE LIST

1) ALL
>>
Wasn't there someone doing a EVE Online jump?
>>
>>52135161
Yes.
>>
>>52135161
Yep, that's me.
Speaking of which, what good 100 CP perks would you want to be in it?
>>
>>52135101
Maybe something to the effect of "This ability partially removes that restriction, but only in regards to biological organisms. You can reach inside of anyone you can see to make them..."?
>>
>>52135181
Something for managing spreadsheets.
>>
>>52135181
Why don't you flesh out what you have and present it before asking for things? From the last time you presented the jump I got no clue of what kind of approach you were going for, and I have no clue what changes you've made.
>>
>>52131546
Kekkai Sansen (Sensan?)
The All Seeing Eyes of God
>>
>>52130443

Step 1: Throw SHODAN at Skynet.
Step 2: Watch the digital catfight from orbit.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: LOOK AT YOU, JUMPER.
>>
>>52135507
Sensen. Just call it Blood Blockade Battlefront if you can't remember the name.
>>
If I buy a Proxy companion and Unsecure. Uncontained. Unprotected. (or another companion with that perk) in Generic Creepypasta would it be unreasonable to say that I (or the companion with that perk) gave the Proxy their abilities and knows how to replicate the process with other people? I needs me a way to empower the best and brightest of my new cult.
>>
cybernetic space monkey Is getting A combat training perk For the 200, what's a good name for it?
>>
>>52132722
Nooo, not my elvish waifus...
>>
>>52132722
>Killing elves
But anon, if the elves are dead what will I but the collars on?
>>
>>52132722
Are we talking diskWorld elves or are we talking Dungeons and dragons elves? you're going to have to be much more specific
>>
File: 008.jpg (102KB, 697x1000px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
102KB, 697x1000px
>>52135593
Especially your elvish waifus
>>
>>52135619
Elves not for killing, elves for waifuing. And humiliating in ways they don't admit to enjoying.
>>
File: EVE Online Jumpchain 0.1.pdf (176KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
EVE Online Jumpchain 0.1.pdf
176KB, 1x1px
>>52135501
Added.

>>52135501
Here you go.
>>
>>52135709
First link was meant to be >>52135437
>>
>>52135675
>those spoilers
You obviously haven't been on 4chan long enough if you don't recognize that artwork. The guy is famous for elf rape.
>>
>>52135709

Anon will there be a faction import or an option to be a faction leader?
>>
>>52135845
Faction leader? That's a no for established factions, but importing one and being its leader? Maybe. I'll have to think on it.
>>
>>52135709
>Homeworld
>Supreme Commander
>EVE Online

What other jumps offer ludicrously high speed building?
>>
>>52135933
Worm is basically top science jump across the board.
>>
>>52133045
Man, you can kinda get the vibe that Dune is anti-male, but that other thing sounds strongly so.
>>
>>52135933
Sonic Classic. While not at the same speed alone, it has perks to increasing build speed and the Death Egg can build a ridiculous amount of robots in a short time.
>>
>>52132722
Then what am I going to do with all these overweight men with comically large penises?
>>
>>52136549
Underwear modeling for the Big & Tall store.
>>
>>52134125
Not sure if it counts as magic, but one of the Chaos perks from Webmage turns your blood into psychedelic, reality-eating, eldritch acid.
>>
>>52136549
I'm sure you'll find another fantasy race full of reluctant subs who would be happy to fill the elves role in your personal projects anon.
>>
What is the difference between Companions that have been taken via the Companion Options and those that have been taken by Companion Pods?
>>
File: Four's_art.jpg (296KB, 1098x729px) Image search: [Google]
Four's_art.jpg
296KB, 1098x729px
>>52132722
Reminder that in Drakenguard 3, Four's only crime, besides being a virgin according to Zero, was massacring an elf pirate fleet.

Oh, and also being born with an evil flower that wants to destroy the world. To be fair that one isn't her fault.
>>
>>52136732
I'm sure the idea of someone being a virgin is the most offensive part of that to Zero.
>>
>>52136732
>only crime, besides being a virgin according to Zero
Wait, it's a crime to be a virgin in Drakenguard? What?
>>
>>52136731
The ones taken via pods don't respawn as fast (taking about a week after dying). That's pretty much it.
>>
>>52136731
You have to pay in order to take companions in jump and sometimes there are limitations on who you can take as well as their are some jumps that don't have a canon companion option.

Pod are the better companioning choice due to not having restrictions but you only have a limited amount of them, unless you cheat.

Generally if your going to be companion heavy you want to pick up the maximum amount of pods in the warehouse supplement and fill in all the other stuff later with your own abilities.
>>
>>52134125
>>52134195
>>52134200
Vampires from Vampire: The Masquerade and nWoD Vampire basically run on blood magic. You can learn all the powers by eating other vampires or having other Vampires from a different clan teach their powers to you. Powers get better with age.

Vampire + Magic Caster + Spiritualist/Divine Caster from Overlord has blood magic. Things like having sentient orbs of blood and and some other stuff.

Okami has Demon Blood, which can be specially useful if you combine it with perks like Chaos Blood (Webmage) and Black Blood (Soul Eater). Basically spawn demons that eat reality away and spawn clowns of their own.

Justice League Dark has Primal Vampires. Sanguimancy from Libriomancer.

Also, Val said she was going to do a Noblesse jump. They have pretty cool not!Vampires there. One of the MC's special attacks is to create a blood tornado that kills everything.
>>
>>52136749
So the intoners, which Zero and Four are a part of, all have increased sexual desires due to the supernatural influence of their song. Part of the job of their disciples is to pretty much be their sex toy.

In reality, Zero is kind of a nymphomaniac and as all the sisters are clones of her they inherited her traits, the whole influence of the song thing is just their excuse.
>>
>>52136732
Were they even pirates? I thought she just called them that so she could massacre them.

I really hope that the companions aren't too overpriced in the new Drakengard 3 jump, because Zero and One are two of my earliest companions.
>>
>>52136731
That depends on your houserules, certain things (companions in particular) vary greatly between jumpers due to unclear rules that are either open to interpretation or require it.
>>
>>52136800
>Clones of her
Wait, I thought they were other girls that shared torture with her that the flower revived after Zero refused its power.
>>
>>52136800
Oh. Well that's...a thing.
>>
>>52136811
I mean, the game calls them pirates and they're awfully well armed to just be civilian groups, but it could be just Four interpreting anyone that opposes her as being evil.

Also One AND Zero, how on Earth could you ever get those two to get along?

>>52136827
Nope, at least in the game when Zero realized she wast hosting an evil flower she tried to kill herself. The flower did not like that and it quickly budded into the 5 other sisters we see, who then get a whole bunch of fake memories and scamper off somewhere.

They just have the appearance of the other girls but in reality are just clones.
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.