[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absurd GW pricing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: WTF.png (473KB, 626x748px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
473KB, 626x748px
>bundle is more expansive than buying two squads individually
Is this some kind of joke?
>>
probably a mistake, I wouldn't get upset about it.
>>
>>52120517

But it saves you clicks. Don't be ungrateful, anon.
>>
>all these cucks crying becasue they can't afford premium product
>>
>>52120544
I can afforf them just well, but I don't like paying 2€ more just to save 2 clicks
>>
>>52120612
Protip: don't buy it if you don't want it. Isn't that simple?
>>
>>52120517
if you see on the UKversion : MKII and MKIV are there for 60£ and 30£ both.

If you convert you have 30£ = 34 € 30£=36$
Sell in europe 39€, now 40€ for MKIII
And sells in america 50$

Imagine now 60£ = 68€ and 60£= 72
probably sent for 100 dollars.

>"bundles"
>>
>>52120624
But I want two fucking squads. The problem is that it costs more to take one bundle of 2 squads than 2 squads separately
They literally proposed an option that should save you some time (that's the intention at least I think), but instead saves you time WHILE ripping you off more money
>>
>>52120664
Go play scatmachine then.
>>
>>52120517
>>52120648
Real fun start when you're japanesse
30£= 4.200 YPN 60£=8.400 YPN
ten MKIV 7.000YPN twelve =13.800
you save 200YPN = 1.42£ on the bundle
ten MKII 6.800YPN twelve 13.800
you paid te 200YPN more for the bundle
>>
>>52120648
the US are on another continent though, the shipping is taken into account for US prices I suppose (or maybe they think american will buy it anyway, I don't know)

>>52120993
What the fuck are you talking about?
I'm just pointing out that there is no coherency in the pricing of
>1 squad of X
>a bundle of the exact same 2 squads of X
a client that would not pay attention to this would lose 2€ for clicking on the bundle instead of putting 2 individual boxes on their cart.

Why would I change the game I play because of that - especially when I just told you than I want to play with those 2 squads, stating by that fact that I want to play 40k?
Are you a troll or are you retarded?
>>
File: 1488908482840.jpg (60KB, 414x446px) Image search: [Google]
1488908482840.jpg
60KB, 414x446px
>>52120517
>is this some kind of joke
41000 - 38983, Cant believe that some one is actually shocked at GWs pricing
>>
>>52120664
>But I want two fucking squads. The problem is that it costs more to take one bundle of 2 squads than 2 squads separately

Then just buy two separately.

>They literally proposed an option that should save you some time (that's the intention at least I think),

It's to buy a full squad for a legion, rather than a chapter.

>but instead saves you time WHILE ripping you off more money

It's probably just a mistake.
>>
>>52120544
>tactical marines
>premium product
>>
>>52120624
GW is making it harder to spend more. That's shit business practice in the long term.
>>
>>52121663
Couldnt agree more, wish the online bundles would save you even something miniscule like 5%, people would definitely buy more stuff
>>
>>52121063
god i cant even imagine converting they're shitty prices to yen AND THEN you still get fucked on the price of shipping.
>>
>>52120664

Buy them on eBay for like 20 euro per 10 you stupid motherfucker

I swear every single faggot who complains about prices on /tg/ is fucking braindead. But then again they'd have to be to be wasting their time complaining about stupid shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.