[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rise of The Primarch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Anyone got a copy of the new Gathering Storm book?
>>
Also waiting
>>
Someone leaked all of the rules/formations already.
>>
>>52120293
Thanks for a link! Guess I'm off to Google "someone."
>>
>>52120177

This is the part where some douchebag posts about scan begging destroying the community blah blah blah ... buy your own ... blah blah blah

And then some true hero eventually helps us out and does actually contribute to the community

This is decorum with every release, whether it be GW, a new D&D book or whatever. You should know by now
>>
>>52120293
I don't give a fuck about those, I stopped playing 40 over a decade ago so I wouldn't even know the context. The fluff of 40k Totally Not End Times, however, would be an interesting trainwreck to munch popcorn to.
>>
So anyone with the epub?
>>
>>52121770
>So anyone with the epub?
bump
>>
>>52121485
You people are the reason for Age of Sigmar, you know. WHFB would still live if you bought books instead of pirating.

happy now?
>>
Nothing at all to do with having over twice the starting price of 40k.

Nope, wouldn't be that...lol
>>
I for one actually do buy the books, justthe ones that include Chaos. F* the rest. I'll never play Imperials, but they keep releasing them 5:1 anyway. So I'll pirate this one, so I have it on my Ipad, then if it has Chaos I need, I'll buy it local at my FLGS, when they finaly get it in 2 months, probably during the 2nd reprint (that's how long it took for my FLGS to get Traitor Legions, and they sold out in 1 day, despite having a dying 40K league scene), but I'll be able to make an informed decision first.
>>
Anyone else afraid that they are going to drag the Silent King into things, and have some more Shield of Baal BS?
>>
Silent King? Who?
>>
>>52124004
WHFB died because no-one played it
I highly doubt GW earns much with the books anyway, compared to models
>>
>>52125064
HMFIC of the Necrons... He's never had a model or rules, but he does roll around with two "speaker" Phaerons, which would fit right in with the "box of 3 uber-models" thing going on..
>>
OIC. Never really was into Necrons, so don't know their story well.
>>
WHFB died because GW shifted their strategy from building community, supporting players and hooking players into other products/board games to maximize profits on each sale at all costs. This does NOT fit well with game systems that require lots of build up time and frankly HORDES of models. I had 2 WHFB armies, and never played they, as GW updated me out of the game, and I wasn't doubling the size of my army to play the same points as before.
>>
Too bad according to sales, Sigmar's about half as popular as Warmachine and Hordes. Since it sells somewhere less than Warmachine, and more than Hordes... which have comparable numbers anyway.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.