[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Board Game General /bgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 31

File: Wolf_1000x408.jpg (125KB, 1000x408px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_1000x408.jpg
125KB, 1000x408px
Board Game General - Ameritrash Rules Edition

Previous thread:
>>52073818

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/NA2W929q

Starter question:
>What theme do you think should be used for more games?
>>
>ameritrash games

It's called burgerspiele.
>>
>>52113908
>>What theme do you think should be used for more games?

One involving everyone sending me $50 by Monday? Can you think of a cool theme that *doesn't* already have a board game out there?

Fantasy? Done...
Sci Fi? Done...
Dinosaurs? Done...
Pirates? Done...
Zombies? Done...
Ninjas? Done...
My Little Pony? Done (Oh God Why?!?)
Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Cat Girls? Done (No seriously - I have an unopened copy somewhere...)

I'm not really sure I want to play "Broccoli Force 5! - Vegetable Freedom Fighters"
>>
>>52114209
I said MORE games. It can be used if it's been under-used.

I think a firefighting game better than Flash Point: Fire Rescue could be made.
>>
Time for cube pushers to shit up another general because other people are having the wrong kind of fun.
>>
>>52114167
>It's called burgerspiele.

Goddamnit! If you keep saying that (and making me laugh while drinking my beer) I'm going to turn that shit into a KS game. With obligatory "Ameri-fat Freedom Fries" KS only exclusive 'must have in order to make game fun' expansion.
>>
>>52113908
>What theme do you think should be used for more games?
Classical fiction. Count of Monte Cristo, Three Musketeers, Man in the Iron Mask, Robin Hood, Scaramouche, Captain Blood, Jules Vernes, John Carter of Mars, Starship Troopers, that kind of thing.

I've mentioned before that I'd kill for a Fury of Richelieu.
>>
>>52114167
Burgerspiele is a funny name but we can use both.
>>52114263
You can like both.
>>
>>52114263
Thank god you're here to give us great conversation like this. Do you have anything productive to actually say? What is your favorite Ameritrash game? Why do you dislike Euros?

I think there should be more games with horror themes. I'm not even sure how they could do it well, but I'd like to see someone come up with a game that is somehow actually scary.
>>
>>52114251
>I said MORE games. It can be used if it's been under-used.

So what you really mean is 'What themes are in need of better games'. ( Like your Flash Point example.) Which is certainly a worthy question. And begs for the follow-up: "What mechanics do you think fit a specific theme extremely well?"
>>
File: Starship Troopers 01.jpg (52KB, 300x409px) Image search: [Google]
Starship Troopers 01.jpg
52KB, 300x409px
>>52114276
>Starship Troopers

What sort of philistine thinks that there can ever be an improvement on this absolute model of perfection? <Pic related...> It's got special hex maps for the bug's subterranean cities, psychics, and even heavy nerve gas! What's not to love? (Besides the 1976 production values...)
>>
File: Starship Troopers Board.jpg (80KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Starship Troopers Board.jpg
80KB, 500x373px
>>52114435
>>
>>52114209
I would kill for a fighting foodons board game
>>
>>52114447
One of my best friend's as a kid had a copy of both this and the one based on the movie with the plastic standees. We were too young to play the chit one though, and then he moved to Florida. And left me his copy of panzer blitz, which I haven't seen in a decade. Probably in my parent's garage somewhere.

Fuck.
>>
>>52113908
I just want a game where I can have robots beating the shit out of each other that isn't complete garbage
>>
>>52115161
Seriously we should just brainstorm out some fixes for GKR.
>>
File: 614paFPFq-L._SX300_.jpg (34KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
614paFPFq-L._SX300_.jpg
34KB, 300x296px
>>52115161
>>
Oh fug, Kemet dropped down to $56 on Amazon. I'm really thinking of jumping on this.
>>
>>52115161
Cautiously optimistic about Giga Robo.
>>
>>52115171
I'm down with this

>>52115222
That looks to be exactly what I want but I can't find it anywhere
>>
>>52115330
If Kemet is on your list, jump on this. It's the lowest price you'll see it for for a long, long time, possibly ever,
>>
>>52115171
>>52115346
I've been brainstorming a bit, if anyone has some specific problems to address or thoughts, throw them up. I'll try and make a real post tomorrow with some ideas.
>>
Those of you who play x-wing: I'm just starting out and I want to buy the Millennium Falcon because it's the Millennium Falcon. I can only buy one right now so would you recommend the original Falcon expansion or the Heroes of the Resistance expansion?
>>
>>52115222
>not garbage
>posts BT
I don't think anyone actually wants to play Autism: The Game.
>>
>>52115631
>if it requires any amount of effort or thought, it can only be enjoyed by people with autism
Maybe you should stick to Candyland.
>>
>>52115691
BT has some of the worst, most close minded grogs in gaming.

Get a clue bud.
>>
What's the best way to go about learning how to play Mage Knight?
>>
>>52115577
What are the supposed problems again? Is it just the roll to hit part?
>>
>>52115821
Lots of things have shitty fans. That doesn't make the thing itself good or bad, or mean that ONLY shitty people can enjoy it.
>>
>>52113908
> Oregon Trail isn't a board game, but it's definitely Ameritrash, do not get
>>
>>52115882
probably by playing it
>>
>>52113908
Don't you mean Eurotrash?
>>
question in regards to valley of the kings. i have afterlife and i've been thinking about getting another one or possibly both. I'm wondering about this in general. From what I've gathered, people who like the games do not regret having all 3. Would you play each as is or would you mix them? Does mixing work well and is there an agreed upon procedure for doing so ie maintain the same number of each color? anyways, just lookin for general advice about it... dont see anything online about if i should/how to combine the games.
>>
>>52115938
As best I can tell there's not a ton to criticize outside of roll to hit and roll to wound/save. And since there's cards that refer to or modify dice results we still need to use dice. So I think it's mostly a question of what mitigation elements to introduce, and whether the goalposts need moved.
>>
>>52115161
Me too, man. Me too. I also want a coop super robo game with different mechs for different numbers of players.
>>
Anyone have any storage ideas for New Bedford + Rising Tides? Mainly, just how to reliably get it in the box every time, but also how to deal with the damn building tiles. There are so, so many, and if you put them anywhere other than just loose, they take up a lot of space. They also need to be meticulously cherrypicked for each playercount... no idea how to organize it in a way that'd make that easy.
>>
I ended up not getting Betrayal In The House On The Hill today because a friend got it and I'd probably end up just playing it with them anyway.
>>
>>52116975
>New Bedford
Fuck that. Fuck the south shore. Where's my Gloucester fisherman game?

Can we at least get a Manchester By The Sea movie tie in game?
>>
>>52114308
We had a brief discussion about this a few threads ago, someone had the neat idea of a MoM style board game and app but with different horror genres and stories. So the base game might be some generic monster theme but slasher movies could be an expansion, mummies and curses another, etc, etc. Basically a non shitty Betrayal at House on the Hill.
>>
>>52116691
There's an outline in the Last Rites rule book for different ways you can combine the sets. Go get it for free from the publishers website
>>
>>52117527
Ya but how would the game be scary? I have no idea how to accomplish this and I don't know if it's really possible because the game would have to find a way to make you feel emotionally attached to your character/game piece without being an rpg and without just making you read a fuckload.

I'm also biased against this idea because I hate games that integrate apps.
>>
>>52113908
> Ameritrash Games

sure is taking them a long time on delivering those Camp Grizzly expansions.

> Themes

I think a coop game with a theme inspired by Super Sentai/Power Rangers would be fun.

Maybe a two part game where you have some mission to accomplish as the different team members and a "finale" where you combine the giant robot and it turns into a kind of "space cadets" thing where you have to control different aspects of the robot together.

I dunno. Sounds fun to me.
>>
>>52117686
I dunno, there's no real way to make a game legitimately scary as far as I can imagine. Good writing will only take you so far, and unless everyone is onboard and goes the extra mile (taking the game seriously, dim lights, spooky background music, etc) I can't ever see that being a thing. Sorry anon, best stick to movies and games for that atmosphere.
>>
>>52117686
Have you tried Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space? It's probably the only game I've played that felt scary while playing. It's not terrifying, but you do feel your hands and feet going cold while hoping that the aliens won't get you.

What I could glean from my experience is that for a "scary" game, you need:

>Out of your control
Each time you move into a noisy hex, yoy draw a card. The card will tell you whether to announce the hex number you are on, any other hex number on the map, or not announce anything at all. You can't really predict what you may get, so you never know whether or not you'll be forced to reveal your location each time you move.

>Uncertainty
The above mechanic also feeds into uncertainty, as in addition to not knowing which players play the aliens, you also don't know where they are. Everyone announces their location, but since the true location is hidden between feints and lies, you never know whether you'll get pounced on next turn.

>Closed spaces
The humans' goal is to get to an escape pod, and frequently this means crossing the path of an alien to get there. This forced interaction will make you hope to god you don't draw a "reveal location" card and that the alien forgot to keep track of your position.

Most of these keep in track with horror vidya theory too, so learning that could help in developing a "scary" game.
>>
>>52119037
I've played that game, and we laughed and joked and made alien/predator references the whole time.

Like I said above, the only possible way to make a game scary is if everyone is on board and commits to making that experience, there's no way to make a game inherently scary.
>>
>>52115882
It's really not that hard to learn. You can just look up what the tiles do when they come up in your first game, and the cards make for easy reference.

The only really unintuitive aspects are the resistances (especially fire/ice) and, to a lesser extent, the way city sieges work.
>>
>>52118647
>>52118647
It's not really this but Ghost Stories is kinda this...
No real mecha combining finale though, I'll admit.
>>
played mega civ with someones pimped version.

magnetized score board and wooden pieces for everything.
>>
>>52121223
That room looks smelly.
>>
>>52121609
that would be a pretty hard task since there is a double door open just 3 metre's away from the table
>>
>>52113908
>What theme should be used more
Chinese folklore
Wheres muh wukong game desu
>>
What is the best egyptian-themed game available right now? Currently have Kemet and Imhotep.
>>
>>52122288
The best egyptian themed game available right now? It's between kemet and imhotep
>>
>>52122288
Valley of the Kings
>>
>>52121223
How long did it take to complete a game that big? I have to admit it does look like a lot of fun if everyone knows their stuff.
>>
>>52122401
>deck-building
Not really a fan of those.
>>
>>52122434
50-60% where first time players. we finished in 12 hours, from 11 to 11.

we had 1 organizer who did not play and only managed distributions, disasters and everything.

we had about 5 minutes to trade, which went up to 10-15 minutes later in the day.

me and 1 other guy managed to get through the entire civ track, moving every turn. i still was third though since the the player behind us had more cards.

127 <me
>>
Codenames does surprisingly well as a two-player filler game.

>Spymaster: Profession, 2
>Me: Smuggler?
>it's wrong
>"What do you mean it's wrong?!"
>"Who the hell declares smuggler as their profession?!"

Good laughs were had.

>>52119123
Yeah, I suppose you're right. I know you mentioned hating app integrated games, but I think they should get a pass if you really want a proper horror board game. Not only would apps help with setting the mood and atmosphere, there's also the possibility of some amazing AR scares, and I don't mean some silly jump scare tactic.
>>
I chanced upon Werewolf Deluxe edition and Sabotuer 1+2.
Should I get it?
I know my group are big on party games, but I already have Codenames, Resistance - Avalon, Cash & Guns, King of Tokyo, Secret Hitler, Spyfall.
Does any one of those bring something new to the table? They all look like more of the same, very similar to Resistance and Secret Hitler.
>>
>>52123538
I'd grab that if it were me. Or I'd at least get Sabotuer 1+2
>>
>>52115577
>>52115346
>>52115171

Seriously why even bother? It's an absolute shit game that lives off nice looking plastic mechs. The gameplay is as shallow as it gets. Instead of putting effort into this pile of garbage just come up with your own game.
>>
>>52123979
Their own game wouldn't have WETA components and art already done for them, so either demonstrate WHY the game is beyond salvaging, help fix it, or shut up.
>>
>>52124139
The foundation of the game is built around rolling 2 dice to determine hits. That's like barely a step above Talisman. If you really want to fix it you need to change the entire game. All the cards. The way damage works. It would be a totally different game. If it's just about keeping and using the WETA minis fine go ahead, but the game itself can't be salvaged. The changes would be way too severe. It has to be turned into something entirely different.
>>
>>52122728
That sounds like a lot of fun.

>>52123538
Saboteur 1 & 2 both have a 'take that!' element where you can disable other players temporarily (or convince others to do it for you). Most of the players are attempting to reach the objective first for a chance at the best loot. Meanwhile the Saboteur gets points (and no one else does) if they prevent all the others from reaching the objective.
>>
>>52124226
I don't know about changing all the cards. A way to determine hits will be important, but for the cards you could deal straight damage, which you can then cancel out by spending energy to discard cards in hand, reducing damage by the damage that card would have dealt.

For hits, maybe use a range stick that determines how much the damage gets reduced? Might turn it into a slugfest though, the mechs didn't seem too maneuverable.
>>
>>52123538
Saboteur 1+2 is a diamond in the rough, it's fantastic. Werewolf Deluxe is a slightly improved version of a very broken old game, still decently enjoyable if you're in a situation where you really must play werewolf for some bizarre reason.
>>
>>52114435
This. The Thirty Years War is very under-represented. Wallenstein is a damn good game, at least.
>>
>>52115605
Anyone?
>>
>>52125956
might try the starwars general on this board, /swg/.
I think thats where most of the xwing talk happens
>>
Trying to collect Battlecon promos is fucking suffering.
>>
>>52125984
Thanks pal, will do
>>
>>52113908
Is Camp Grizzly any good?
>>
>>52125956
I'm the Mario Kart x-wing anon here (among other things) I went heroes because of all the other stuff there for the cost. Plebbit /xwingtmg/ is pretty good for help moreso than here on /bgg/ also link below is a pretty good analysis
>d20radio.com/main/guide-what-ships-should-i-buy-for-xwing-rebel-edition/
>>
Been having ideas lately for a sort of Adeptus Titanicus styled game. Giant robot battles, but also options for giant monsters/cyborgs. Modular assembly miniatures to customize your own giant whatever. Systems for repairing, upgrading your fighter, and so on for league play.

Seems like perfect kikestarter fodder, but alas I'm too broke and too shit at games to make it.
>>
>>52127456

I like it, it's pretty basic as far as mechanics go.

It's in that "betrayal at house on the hill" realm of games I would say. If you like that sort of thing you'll like it.

One thing I really like about it (but it's not everybody's cup of tea) is the "freeform" coop aspect. Basically, you all have a better chance to survive as a group, but sometimes... You have to cut your losses and leave someone behind. You have to make the call. Very thematic.
>>
>>52127491
Thanks for those recommendations! I'll check them out
>>
Redpill me on Mythic Battles: Pantheon.
>>
>>52128944
From what I've seen the game devolves into "pile onto the enemy God and gangbang it". The tactical depth is all an illusion.
>>
What are your thoughts on the proper way to handle combat in a game? What makes it so much better than other ways to do combat?
>>
File: 256256.jpg (659KB, 680x1515px) Image search: [Google]
256256.jpg
659KB, 680x1515px
>GKR: Heavy Hitters
>Village Attacks
>Rising Sun

Which one should I burn my money on?
>>
>>52129035
So it's good for casual games then?
>>
>>52129035
>The tactical depth is all an illusion.

That's nonsense imo. Tactics start during the draft by counter-picking to what your opponent is picking. The units have all so vastly differents stats and powers that you'll have to adopt a different play style almost every time you play. Plus there's a second win condition which is collecting four omphalos. If you focus your unit strength on gathering those things instead of fighting you can also win.
I've played only 5 or 6 games so far but tactics and unit consideration are very interwoven within the gameplay. Every turn you have to consider which unit or units to deploy or activate and what to do. Whether to go for damage and which unit to attack, or for the omphalos, trying to collect them while cutting your opponent off from collecting.
Maybe your experience differs from mine. As I said, I only played like 5 games.
>>
Are there any games set in a world in the same style as nier automata? Like humanoids vs machine

>>52129516
Check the archive and see where we bash every other chucklefuck who makes this exact same post, burn your money on something that isn't overpriced shit you have to wait a fucking year or so for to MAYBE get
>>
>>52115358
>>52115330

although i agree that you should make the purchase, i don't agree with the sense of urgency. I mean, its about 55 on miniature market. just tryna help ;)

in any case, its a great game as i'm sure you've heard from anybody interested enough to give it a try.
>>
anyone here play/back unfair?
Love the theme, and the reviews have all praised it but that might just be the kickstarter boost kicking in.
>>
>>52129516
Buy a game that already exists and you know is good.
>>
>>52129516
> Which one should I burn my money on?
A game that doesn't suck.
>>
So I've seen some used copies of Chaos in the Old World popping up, and now that it's a "collectible" the price is kind of crazy. I could for example buy Inis AND Kemet, or Blood Rage with an expansion for the kind of money CitOW is going for. CitOW is fantastic but what do you think gives the most bang for your buck?
>>
>>52134071
CitOW needs to be really, really good to be worth the asking price for two other great games like Inis and Kemet.
>>
>>52126347
I got mine just by writing Level99, unless you mean the oldest promos, or the ones that only the guys who backed to get their own characters made got.
>>
>>52134087
>Inis
>great
>>
>>52134868
Explain
>>
>>52135039
I'm just talking out my ass but the All The Games You Like Are Bad guy did a rather eviscerate review of it.
Has done anything since the new year, kinda disappointing desu.
>>
>>52135065
He's also a boring retard, don't shitpost just for the sake of shitting up the thread.
>>
>>52135065
Hasn't he been kickstarter nonstarted by retsupurae?
>>
>>52129625
Sounds almost a bit like Warhammer.
>>
>>52129625
If both sides go for that, sure. But the moment one person decides to draft heavy attack characters with at least one blocker and one or two guards and just dogpile everything onto the enemy God, he'll win,

And once people realize that, the game is fucked.
>>
>>52135946
There are well over a hundred different units. Every player sees what every other player is drafting. There are a number of power interactions where one unit counters another. There are units who can climb, units who can fly, units who have ranged attacks, units with powers that do something very strong in regards to damage, units with powers that allow you to control the battlefield, etc. You make it sound extremely shallow when that's simply not the case. There are certain god/unit combinations that make getting piled on very difficult. How many games have you played where straight forward dogpiling did the job? Never seen that happening.
Let's say you find a combination that would allow you to win every time. Even then, after one game your opponent can just take the units you want away by picking them himself. If you need units A. B and C and you opponent takes B during the draft, what now?
So I don't see your concern happening in any meaningful, longterm way.
>>
>>52135946
>And once people realize that, the game is fucked.

Oh please. Almost every combat-centric game out there isn't perfectly balanced. Magic has had so many broken cards in its life and it's doing better than ever. This may be a problem for tournament players but people who play for fun probably won't even find those unbalanced combinations. Stop being so pessimistic. Let the game come out and be played for a while before you declare it imbalanced. Give the game a chance to develop some kind of meta game before yelling.
>>
>>52136267
Yes, the units counter each other. Yes, there are a ton of different units and abilities.

That still doesn't change the fact that the best move is to get a blocker to stop enemy god from running away and then piling every unit you have either into the area with the enemy god or next to it once it fills up. Then bombard enemy god with attacks and you win unless they're playing Gaia.

Though desu you can probably take out Gaia like that also.

I will be honest and say that this is based on anecdotal evidence from print/play, but if you look at the videos that Beasts of War did with the developers playing games both of those ended the same way also.
>>
>>52136716
Now that I think about it then first Beasts of War video is especially egregious about that. There's not a single attack done in that entire video that isn't targetting a God and in the end the guy who tried to do flanking and maneuvers and tactical play got beaten by the guy who simply piled onto the opposing God with no real thought for strategy beyond "I have one blocker to keep enemy God locked and a bunch of Guards for my own God"
>>
File: r8nh8.png (4MB, 1875x1872px) Image search: [Google]
r8nh8.png
4MB, 1875x1872px
rate and hate.

Also, what should i get next?
>>
>>52136754
How is the replay value of Descent with the base game?
>>
>>52136860
It's ok, because you still have shitload of hours to play + there is always road to legend app. But I think it needs at least one, or two big box expansions to really enjoy this game.

I also forget to mention, that i own labyrinth of ruin expansion.
>>
>>52136754

Secret Hitler is basically The Resistance but better, so there's one place to upgrade.
>>
>>52136932
sound interesting. Thanks anon.
>>
>>52136754
Not a fan of worker placement games, or is it just a coincidence that you don't have any?
>>
>>52136987
It's not a coincidence. I'm not really big fan of euro.
>>
File: co-related games2a.png (3MB, 800x1876px) Image search: [Google]
co-related games2a.png
3MB, 800x1876px
Any comic book character that isn't Batman.
>>
>>52136994
Fair enough.

I'd suggest:
Mechs vs Minions if you can get it and you like programming games.
Puzzle Strike if you'd like to try a deckbuilder that isn't shit.
>>
File: zFCoiXr[1].jpg (875KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
zFCoiXr[1].jpg
875KB, 3264x2448px
made a foamcore insert for odin, any suggestions on what i could do to increase ease of set up even more?
http://imgur.com/a/HXB8U
>>
>>52137401
Master Craftsman - Hobby Knife & Foam Core detected...

Nice work Anon. The removable trays inside the larger tray is a nice touch.
>>
>>52134228
What did you say to them? I'm just trying to get some promo characters since none are for sale in their store anymore.
>>
>>52136754
Perhaps look at Quartermaster General or the COIN series for a 'classic' style war game without necessarily going all hex & chit like Advanced Squad Leader. Of if you are looking for a lighter but fun game - check out the Heroes of Normadie series. Just be warned that HoN can be addictive and has a metric butt-load of expansions. (Damn you Devil-Pig and your gaming-crack distributin' ways!)
>>
File: co-related games2b.png (491KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
co-related games2b.png
491KB, 800x448px
>>
File: Gears-of-War-board.jpg (285KB, 1000x810px) Image search: [Google]
Gears-of-War-board.jpg
285KB, 1000x810px
gears of war tbg is fun. i've been thinking of having my minis painted too
>>
>>52136754
Bunch of ameritrash and general garbage
Yeah, pretty poor showing there.
>>
>>52136896
The Road to Legend app seems pretty bad. Is it normal that there's only 3 campaigns unless you pay for more?
>>
>>52137654
That, Starcraft and Battlestar Galactica are my top three licensed board games.

Pity the first two of those three are impossible to find,
>>
File: wow tbg.jpg (301KB, 1421x704px) Image search: [Google]
wow tbg.jpg
301KB, 1421x704px
>>52137806
one of my life goals is to own the world of warcraft board game. I don't have the money or the means to get it anytime soon, but one day I will.
>>
>>52137938
If you live somewhere near Norway you can have mine. Not fond of it. It's got some neat ideas, but in practice it's almost Talisman-levels of solitaire.
>>
>>52137938

Here in France it was available everywhere for dirt cheap a few years ago.

Guess it sold like shit.

I owned it for a moment but never got to play it. Gave it to a friend, he tried it with his brother once and told me it was ok but too long.
>>
>>52137970
I'm nowhere near norway, but thanks anyway. Though, I mostly want the game because I'm a wowfag and the components looks gorgeous
>>
File: _1.png (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
_1.png
12KB, 160x160px
Should I buy my brother patchwork for his birthday
>>
File: mage wars.jpg (340KB, 763x862px) Image search: [Google]
mage wars.jpg
340KB, 763x862px
Should I get this?
>>
>>52117686
What's your beef with integrated apps?

I only have to games in my collection that do it: MoM 2nd and XCom. I think they're both great games and I also think it's the app integration that makes them so great.

I don't want an app integrated into every game I buy, but if it's done well, I think it can be good.
>>
>>52121223
Jealous. I'm going to a couple cons this year and I want to get a game of this in at least once.
>>
>>52134071
Out of all those games listed, CitOW is the best. But I still wouldn't want to get raped on price. Kemet is great and Inis is pretty good. Blood Rage is meh.

If you can handle getting boned on price, get CitOW.
If you want a great game and a good game for that same price, get Kemet and Inis.
Play Blood Rage before you buy it.
>>
>>52135065
>All the Games You Like are Bad
>relevant opinion
>>
>>52136754
You need some Euros in your life, anon.

Are you Euro averse, or just haven't acquired any yet?
>>
>>52137029
I know people used to dog you for posting these pics in every thread, but I've missed them.
>>
>>52138046
It's a good game. I would
>>
>>52136754

if you like coup get the reformation expansion, makes it better and halts the "IM THE DUKE" spamming since you call other ppls bullshit with inquisitor and the allegiances causes nice backstabbing and forcing someone to coup a guy they didnt want to
>>
>>52135065
See I watched his, then watched the GameNight episode from a couple months back where they do a full playthrough then discuss. I can see where his complaints might be valid, but after actually watching how tug of war the game is, I'm starting to think it's just pure autism.
>>
>>52138293
He's probably a manchild and afraid that a real game might hurt his feelings.
>>
Which 5 games are at the top of your wishlist?

My 5 are:
High Frontier (3rd edition)
Quantum
Dominant Species
Mythic Battles: Pantheon
The Voyages of Marco Polo
>>
>>52138258
Honestly I got more useful information out of his review than out of SUSD's "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS AT ALL SINCE IT HAS PRETTY ARTWORK AND IS SORT OF HIPSTER, BUY IT NOW" 'review'.
>>
>>52138423
Concordia
Tyrants of the Underdark
New Angeles
Descent
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
>>
>>52137970
i dont have any talisman games yet, i dont mind it that much, it just takes very long. how is wow in comparison? do you get more options?
>>
>>52137464
yes, i wanted to have 3 different card trays.
-unused occupations
-occupations in use
-weapon stack + unused starting occupations and weapon discards.

since one of them was empty while transporting the game, i figured that needed something. after that i just filled up the weapon stack and the b stack with a small tray for the single coins since there was a lot of leftover space for those to.
>>
>>52138605
WoW does have options and the classes play differently, but there's zero real interaction between the Horde team and the Alliance team. The game is "do quests, get gear, fight final boss. Do this before the other team".

You CAN PvP, but it's extremely tedious and doesn't really award you anything.
>>
>>52138423
1.World of Warcraft
2.Runebound 2nd Edition (Third edition looks less fun, and the 2nd edition has the old school rpg feel to it)
3.Starcraft
4.Doom (original)
5.Runewars
There's probably some more but that's what came to my head just now. You'll notice they're all old and quite bulky games. The reason why I want them so much is because they were some of the first board games to ever catch my attention.
>>
>>52138423
Food Chain Magnate
Cthulhu Wars
Gloomhaven
Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective
Star Trek: Ascendancy
>>
>>52138423
>>52138731
Got no real wishlist atm. I have all the games I wish for, including everything on the above anon's list.

I just lack people to play them with. Last time my friends did anything at all IRL was more than half a year ago.
>>
Life is suffering when you need to play on TTS with discord-people to get a boardgame night going despite owning pretty much every interesting game out there now.

I don't have room in my apartment for all my games, but never get to play any of them.
>>
>>52138721
Hi. I have had and sold almost all of these games. They are largely terrible. WoW is an awful mess, Runebound can be totally gamed and is superceeded by even Talisman. Starcraft you may like yourself, but getting others to play and like it is nearly 100% apt to fail because of the strange way it plays. Doom is pretty fun, you may want to track that down, but it's not all that great. Maybe go for The Others instead? Runewars is just Twilight Imperium (a mess) with fantasy miniatures.

I hate to say this because I think FF has done a few really good games (Cosmic Encounter, Chaos in the Old World, Dungeonquest, Nexus Ops) but those are among their worst.
>>
>>52138721
I'd recommend New Doom over Old Doom. Forbidden Stars is also basically Starcraft 2.0.
>>
>>52138701
I concur and it's about 7-8 hours of non interactive play. We do Talisman in 1.5 -2.5 hours. The key to Talisman is do 3 person games with 4 person games being the absolute MAX. The addition of FATE in 4E allows characters to survive a lot more than the older versions, so the player elimination to whittle down the herd doesn't happen in that version and games take longer.
>>
>>52138308
Aww, thanks! I actually managed to play my copy of Thunderbirds yesterday - I'm pretty sure I got a few rules wrong, but it's damn good fun and I'm pretty sure I'd rather play Thunderbirds than Pandemic.
>>
>>52138775
>>52138807
I feel you anons. I have a shit ton of games, but nobody to play with. I've tried meetup and local stores, but just haven't clicked with the right group yet. Someday...
>>
>>52138701
Accurate, also the downtime makes it just horrid for anyone who's not already a big WoW fan. Too bad since the combat system was really cool, and the upgrading/building your character system was a nice simulation.
>>
>>52138258

>greentext reply
>relevant argument
>>
>>52139080
woah meta
>>
>>52138731

Gloomhaven Kickstarter reprint is next month.
>>
>>52139103
Saw that. I'll probably jump in.
>>
>>52137029
Is Sentinels of the Multiverse any good?

>>52138423
Mine are probably:
Millennium Blades
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Battletech (I just want something with fighting robots)
Castle Ravenloft
Seasons
>>
>>52139859
I think Sentinels is a fun game. Just know that picking the right combo of hero powers is important. Some hero combinations are gonna have a bad time against certain villains. There are guides on bgg and elsewhere that give suggestions for good hero vs villain combinations.
>>
>>52138423
Not necessarily in that order but:
Saboteur
Codenames
Pandemic
7 Wonders
and either the Lord of the Rings or Arkham Horror card game.

I'm torn between the last two because I'd prefer the Arkham Horror game thematically, but it's far easier for me to find people who would play the Lord of Rings game with me.
>>
>>52140548
I had the same opinion as you about Lord of the Rings and Arkham Horror
>>
File: 1482446734240.png (224KB, 897x914px) Image search: [Google]
1482446734240.png
224KB, 897x914px
A-are there any anons in london that need a boardgame buddy
>>
>>52141591
Aren't there plenty of gaming groups in London? It's a major city. I'd join them. Public groups are awesome.

I'll be in the area in like a week. I live in DC, will be visiting for a funeral and staying a while.
>>
>>52113908

Has anyone checked out Skulldug? It's somewhat like a less complicated Betrayal at House on the Hill, but with a 1920's pulp adventure feel as opposed to Scooby-Doo horror.
>>
>>52140548
Go for Arkham, because desu, I think it'll be a lot easier to get people to play that one with you more than once. LOTR is pretty damn complicated rules-wise and extremely mechanical. Arkham is more of an adventure-style game, with mysteries and such. Even if it's hard to get them to play initially, they'll probably find it cool and go again sometime. LOTR is pretty player repellent for anyone but the nerdiest.
>>
>>52141591
Where's minifig when we need him?
Isn't he in London?
How excited are you about mag-lev trains?
>>
>>52141738
My anxiety is too high to go to a public group by myself. Even if it was full of unsociable nerds.

>>52142037
Are we getting mag-lev trains?
>>
>>52142037
I'm from Birmingham... no, the other one. No, not that one either. The ENGLISH Birmingham.
>>52142384
I once complained about some old guy who came to a meetup and only wanted to play his boring af kid's game, and blathered on about maglev trains for five minutes just because one person mentioned a game that used magnets.It later turned out that he was creepy to some of the women at the meetup, which explains why he never showed up again.

For some reason, me pointing out how boring and weird he was made me the bad guy, and there's about a 50-50 chance that somebody will mention maglev trains, in the vain hopes it will get a rise out of me.
>>
>>52142954
What was the kids game desu
>>
>>52141832
Thanks, that really helps with the decision. Will go for Arkham.
>>
>>52143014
Can't remember the name, but you drew a card that had something like "type of fruit" or "European country", then you spun a dial with every letter in the alphabet on it, and whatever letter you got you had to find a word that began with that letter. Pretty sure it had a 5+ age limit.

Don't get me wrong, I'll play a kid's game... with KIDS. Hell, one of my nieces has a Haba game, and I am trying to find a way to play it without sounding too obvious about it. What I object to is playing some basic shit like that, while some old fart gushes about how wonderful it is and how it really helps in his teaching job and how much more enjoyable it is than Nosferatu or Avalon: The Resistance (he had been to a completely different meetup a few weeks prior, and found those games "distasteful").
>>
>>52143237
Huh. Sounds like true brettspeil
>>
>>52143454
I've no idea what that means in this particuar context, but okay.
>>
>>52143537
British game
He's calling all Brits autistic, prudish, and creepy around women
>>
>>52138434
Funny you say that a few weeks after they didn't recommend Scythe for their review.
>>
>>52143643
>Scythe
>Hipster
>pick one

Them going to rip Scythe a new one was obvious from the moment they reported on the kickstarter for it. They were extremely predisposed to disliking the game.

I personally find Scythe to be a game with zero player interaction and the complexity and depth of a puddle, but I still don't feel they did anything remotely resembling a fair review there.
>>
>>52143643
Seriously, SUSD's reviews are fairly easy to predict nowadays.

>Kickstarter game they didn't back?
Poor review.
>Kickstarter they backed and/or raved about prior to release?
Good review.
>Is the game 'problematic' somehow?
Poor review.
>Is the game pretty?
Good review.
>Is the game hipster and/or underground?
Good review.
>Eurogame designer?
Good review
>Ameritrash designer?
Bad review

If more good than bad on that list, good review from SUSD incoming.
Only review I've seen that broke that mold was Conan, which is a game they had already backed at the highest level and raved about in a previous games news article. So no preexisting biases there.
>>
If you had to recommend one miniatures game that /tg/ would call a plastic pusher, which one would you recommend?
>>
>>52143985
Mechs vs Minions
>>
>>52138423
Five Tribes
Seasons
Millennium Blades Set Rotation
dunno if theres anything else i really want
>>
>>52143985
Tannhauser.
>>
>>52143694
I meant in the "pretty artwork" front. And it isn't that they didn't like it, Paul went as far as saying Scythe is basically the poster child for good kickstarters. It's more that there were better games that they have already recommended, citing Kemet (for more fighting) Terra Mystica (for better euros), and Inis (uhhh), which is pretty in line with most opinions I've seen about Scythe here.

Why do you find Scythe to be shallow by the way? I quite like the game but don't have enough experience with euros to glean that kind of stuff yet.
>>
>>52143778
You forgot every game that objectifies women or has you buying slaves as being something worse than Hitler
>>
>>52143985

Kingdom Death: Monster.
>>
>>52144125
I assume that's what anon meant by problematic.
>>
So, do these reviewers actually say "this game has a woman in a bikini so it's bad and you're bad if you like it," or just "hey, this thing about this game is kind of sexist or otherwise shitty, and here's the rest of our review" and /tg/ is like FUCKING SJWS RUINING OUR HOBBY?

Because I notice when there's something like Sam Healey not liking games with "dark" themes, nobody gives a shit.
>>
Managed to grab copies of Scythe and DOOM. What am I in for?
>>
>>52144454
No, there's people that bitch about Tom and Sam not liking dark themes too.
And yeah, SUSD mostly just mention "problematic" things as an aside to their reviews.
>>
Finally - I got to do some board gaming after far to long of a stretch with none at all.

Played 3 games of 7 Wonders - most of the players were new to it, but they did well picking it up quickly. I won the first game but it was fairly close between first and last place. 2nd game was a blow-out. One player had 48 points in science alone. I warned everyone to watch for that, but the folks passing him cards in the 1st and 3rd ages didn't realize what I meant until far to late. The 3rd round was back to being a lot closer with everyone doing a fine job of blocking others / helping their own cities where possible. After that I played a smaller 3 player game of Roll for the Galaxy. I won, but I thought that our new player was going to win as she kept producing and shipping efficiently for victory points. My board game karma levels are back in balance.
>>
>>52144808
I have a... difficult relationship with 7 Wonders. On the one hand, it's a fairly good game about card management and it really requires a lot of thinking and adapting.
On the other hand, there's a definite lack of interaction, games can be frustrating as hell if you can't do shit, the war aspect is pretty underwhelming (whereas it is oddly pretty good in the duel version) while science stuff is overwhelming.
>>
>>52142954
It's more that you told that story several times, almost to the point of it being pasta.
>>
What would you say is the best social deduction game? Secret Hitler? The Resistance? Something else?
>>
>>52144699
>And yeah, SUSD mostly just mention "problematic" things as an aside to their reviews.
Well, shit, that seems not only fine, but good.
>>
>>52144454
Well they did say KD was a rape game despite there being no rape at all and all the sex in the game is stressed as consensual.

And Sam's arguments are usually "I didn't play it and I don't want to so it's a bad game" so it's easy to ignore somehow who says stupid shit like that.
>>
>>52145197
I have real trouble picking a favorite in the genre. Secret Hitler's components are fantastic, and it probably feels the fastest paced of any of them, but the random policies annoy me a little. Mafia De Cuba works well while being entirely nonrandom, but has minor problems in a couple setups. Mascarade and Coup are both really good for teamless ones. One Night Resistance probably generates the most convoluted deduction chains in any I've played, which is either fantastic or oppressive. Core Resistance is way too played out for me, barring significant luck or mistakes the game comes down to a coin flip unless you have terrible bluffers on the spy side, but with enough of the advanced options in there's some actual deduction work to do.
>>
>>52145580
I don't remember shit about rape.
They complained about the cheescake and certain creatures having balls, poopy buttholes, and hands sticking out their cloaca though.
>>
>>52145197
Mafia.

Good social game, no purchases needed just look up the rules online. If you have a shit play group of retards it definitely won't go over well. You also need at least 8 or so players for a decent game.
>>
>>52145603
Didn't he also pull open the white speaker page and talk about how they're holding her down without actually explaining the reasoning behind it?

And he brought up ripping the lions balls off like it's an average thing you do and not an extremely fortuitous event, so I doubt he actually played it. Probably just read the cards.
>>
I own scythe, and keep losing badly. I personally like getting to the tunnels early, expanding out, and "upgrades" over enlisting, buildings, and mechs. is there something I'm doing very wrong?
>>
>>52145499
I mean, with Conan they spent something like five minutes on it, but they still liked the game a lot so it's clearly not ruining the game for them.
>>
>>52145789
I think more than half the game being KS exclusive did ruin it for them. Pretty sure their rec was "if you got it on kickstarter it's amazing but it's simply not worth buying the lobotomized retail version."
>>
>>52145822
Right, but that's a separate problem from BOOBS TRIGGERED, and one we complain about a lot here.
>>
>>52145736

It is a race game, so you have to play it with a Euro/optimization mentality. Don't bother wtih expanding until you really have to. Milk the player board and the actions as much as you can before you transition to expansions/getting new lands. Send your hero to collect free resources from the cards and try to keep your popularity up as much as possible. Try to end the game with a battle on the Factory tile to get that 3 land bonus.

Simply, enjoy your no interaction as much as possible.
>>
>>52145613
>Mafia
Not without a ton of work, even the game's own Wikipedia entry highlights that the optimal play pattern is to behave randomly.
>>
File: hero_slide_1.jpg (624KB, 1799x1101px) Image search: [Google]
hero_slide_1.jpg
624KB, 1799x1101px
Any thoughts on Empires at Sea, guys? I've asked here before but didn't get a chance to check for replies. For 25 bucks this seems like a no brainer for my group.
>>
>>52146141
>a ton of work
Maybe if you have autism? Gather your friends and some chairs, that's all you need.

And "behaving randomly" is to avoid giving away tells with your behavior.
Like in poker.
Literally takes one person to know the game and a group of people willing to listen.
>>
>>52147018
Looks like a lot of components for $25, but no idea about the gameplay.
>>
>>52138052
If you're not sure. Why not pick academy? If you like academy and you want more go for arena (full experience),if you're happy with that go and get the mage expansions for academy
>>
Is Ashes ROTPB dead?
>>
>>52147354
Nah, just slow.
>>
>>52147018
I just did a quick google search and it seems like feelings are mixed about this game. That being said, most of the negative reviews I've seen so far go like this: it's hard, it's very punishing, it's too random, I thought this would be like Risk but I was wrong, the rules are really confusing.

Maybe this helps?
>>
>>52147505
Thanks. I was hoping someone had played it here on bgg. I'll keep reading the reviews too.
>>
>>52147354
It just got a bunch of new cards, Phoenixborn, dice types and the like just announced a few weeks ago.
>>
>>52138096
com looks like it's app is cool, haven't payed it though. the whole time i play mom i was just thinking why the hell didn't they just make this a video game then?
>>
I got The Castles of Burgundy for my birthday recently, and played my first game with my Mum and my Wife.

It was a really nice game. Everything fits together so nicely, you get a few simple actions that translate into a wealth of options. Most of those options are exciting, you want to build more castles because getting an extra dice translates to a massive power turn, but you want the science hexes because they are so powerful, but you also want the animals because they can really snowball with points, and you also want that building so you can sell goods for free and get more silverlings. And even if you get awful rolls, you can always trade in for workers to modify future rolls and set up future turns. So even when you miss out on some tile you really wanted, there is always something that makes you feel like you are progressing.

We were enthralled the entire way through, and the ending was exciting as we all scrounged to scrape up a few last points for the tight finish. It's the first Eurogame on my shelf, and I'm very glad to have it.

The only faults I have with it (albeit after only one game) is that the yellow tiles look too similar to the pale green tiles, and the box comes with only 6 spaces for components when you really need a dozen for ease of play.
>>
>>52144454
It varies a bit. Occasionally SUSD only mention problematic things briefly and occasionally it's a several minute long tangent complete with "We brought in this expert" to tell you that orientalism is bad because Istanbul had a guy in a fez on the cover.
>>
>>52150939
>We bought in this expert
Did this actually happen
>>
>>52151047
Yes.

https://youtu.be/Cq962mpwm8o?t=670
>>
>>52144454
Dunno about "famous" reviewers exactly but I saw some people complaining about Zombie Dice because of the sexism (pink die with high-heel footprints) and the children part (the second expansion is a huge, clunky, yellow and black die who's supposed to represent a school bus that you, a zombie, are supposed to climb in and devour little children's brains), which is 'shocking' and 'bad for children because they also use the school bus every morning and I would want to traumatize them'.

The usual bullshit.
>>
>>52151117
wouldn't*
Well, you know what I meant.
>>
>>52151078
that is, without a doubt, the most ridiculous and over the top example, thank god they've never done that before or since.
>>
>>52146011
They were going for the classic Conan Frazetta look. Is needs today just a bunch of puritans?
>>
>>52151221
They actually brought that up, and brought up the point that to stay true to the source material the Khitai should have been Chinese instead of weird elf things.
>>
>>52151330
Weird elf things?
>>
>>52151078

It seems like people are becoming upset that folk from other regions are being stereotyped into forms interesting and understandable to modern Westerners, at the expense of being grossly inaccurate.

There doesn't seem to be any of the same indignation towards historical inaccuracies and stereotypes to portrayals of Western history. Consider modern views of the Medieval peasant as a filth-encrusted, disease-ridden, gap-toothed, downtrodden illiterate who'd never seen anyone aged over 45. These sorts of depictions are at least as egregious, to say nothing of knights, Romans, or (God help us) Vikings.
>>
>>52151535
>>
>>52144808
Glad to hear it, got my first game day on Sunday after a long hiatus myself. Played some Welcome to the Dungeon while we waited for one person to show, then had a great game of Civilization. If one player hadn't been the luckiest sonovabitch with his getting BOTH nuke tokens and the perfect culture cards to counter the rest of us I would have stomped his capital for a military victory.
>>
>>52151563
>Vikings

Wait, Anon.. are you telling me vikings weren't bearded filthy rapists with horns on their helmets who did nothing but pillage, rape and slaughter all day?
>>
>>52151611
They were itinerant traders, some of whom raped and pillaged. Unless you're an Englishman, the Great Pagan Army really gave them some kinda PTSD.
>>
File: Noble Selfless Vikings.jpg (99KB, 600x658px) Image search: [Google]
Noble Selfless Vikings.jpg
99KB, 600x658px
>>52151611

Well...
>>
>>52151625
As a Norseman, I already knew. I very much agree that modern depictions of vikings are shitty and inaccurate.
>>
>>52151633
>suddenly burst into flames
>saving women, men and valuables

I think we can all read between the lines here. This is clearly a false flag so the "friendly" vikings can abscond with their (sex) slaves and loot.
>>
File: Sorcier-Khitai02.jpg (442KB, 797x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sorcier-Khitai02.jpg
442KB, 797x1000px
>>52151570
I didn't see any weird elf things in that. The Sorcerer is a bit weird looking, but he is also wearing a mask. Otherwise the minions doesn't seem elvish looking even if they are on the embellished side.
>>
File: pic3122349.jpg (664KB, 602x600px) Image search: [Google]
pic3122349.jpg
664KB, 602x600px
>>52144079
For the most part, I really like SUSD's reviews and opinions. I think they were pants-on-head retarded about Ashes Rise of the Phoenixborn since I played that garbage fire prior to watching the review. And recently, I made the mistake of buying Arkham LCG based on their review plus hype.

I am actually ANGRY no one warned me it comes with barely anything both in the way of cards and content. Somehow out of four reviews, including SUSD, no one mentioned the only thing you do for the entire game is draw tiles from the bag.
>>
>>52151648
Vikingaboos are the worst. They are the We Wuz Kangz of white trash.
>>
>>52151078
Why is everyone overreacting to this? The guy they brought in has actual credentials and was reasonable, as well as providing a well-reasoned explanation for everything. To cap it all off, he said the game was actually mild and didn't cause any "orientalism". The jibe some retard made about "OMG THEY HAVE FEZ" wasn't even commented on, except to say the Kebab shop where people are wearing fezzes looks German. Unless that's somewhere before the time mark.

It's like you people hear a single word—orientalism, then your brain instantly shuts off and perceives everything as warped and evil.
>>
File: AHC01_86.jpg (38KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
AHC01_86.jpg
38KB, 300x419px
>>52152044
Now that is encouraging, considering I just went and bought the game.

On a side note, are misprints in this type of game worth anything? One of my knife cards is missing the dark circle around the 1 in the upper left corner, the fist symbol below it and the hand symbol in the lower right corner.
>>
>>52152265
>are misprints in this type of game worth anything?
Narp.
>>
>>52152044
I've tried mentioning that the AHLCG core has nothing in the way of deckbuilding every time it's mentioned here atleast, though it is weird that reviewers gloss over this detail. Perhaps they relied on other mediums to make this apparent.

As for the game itself, the majority of it is managing your actions and balancing risk and reward as the agenda deck ticks away, with drawing from the chaos bag only to pass checks (which you can mitigate by comitting cards in hand). If per chance you never liked the random nature of ameritrash games, AHLCG really won't be changing your mind. Hopefully you find a good buyer for it.

>>52152265
That's a pretty big goof, never heard of a market for it though. You can probably mail FFG for something.
>>
I really liked citadels. Recommend me a game.
>>
File: Concordia_ml.gif (354KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Concordia_ml.gif
354KB, 667x1000px
>>52152293
I just find that incredibly boring because expected value was the first thing I learned how to do before I even got into board gaming, a la competitive TCGs. Any game that's just EV from the word "Go" quickly becomes a snorefest for me and my entire group. It didn't help that the writing was fucking awful, so unlike the Arkham Horror board game which had none, we couldn't even role play after having the mood thrown off.

I don't know how FFG thought a game about drawing from the bag the entire time would be fun. You're just boosting symbols and doing the things the whole time. I remember in my review being disappointed that in the into scenario, you gather clue tokens instead of actual clues. Such as "a barrel" (and a few red herrings) and then "see a pile of ice". It wouldn't have taken long for players to figure out throwing ice at a fire barrier would work, and they need a barrel to carry. This is just a for-example but there are many. On top of there only being one real scenario just felt like a huge waste of money.
On a completely unrelated note, when is this getting reprinted? Some people recently made me want it desperately and I only see it for $100+.
>>
>>52152293
Since the core set offers so little in terms of deck building, what are some of the better expansions to get?
>>
I'm currently playing a Homebrew RPG with some friends and i was trying to create a Chronomacer Class PC . What are sone good spells/feats/traits i should look into besides Stoping Time, Haste , Slow spells?
>>
File: bgg top10.jpg (119KB, 990x863px) Image search: [Google]
bgg top10.jpg
119KB, 990x863px
What's your opinion on the Boardgemgeek top 10?
>>
>>52152794
What's the difference between Geek rating and average rating?
>>
>>52152451
Really sounds like a matter of expectations vs reality if I'm honest, though an understandable one, given how its touted as "the best merging between RPG and card game". And in a way it is, but there's still a lot of stuff that gets abstracted (like the clues) that you can still mostly ignore the roleplaying side.

>I don't know how FFG thought a game about drawing from the bag the entire time would be fun.
To be fair, replace drawing from a bag with throwing dice and you'll hit most of FFG's catalogue.

>>52152759
There's only two so far, the Dunwich Legacy big box, and the Miskatonic Museum mythos pack. If you plan on finishing the Dunwich Legacy campaign, then you'll basically need all the packs in a set/cycle anyway. There's two stand alone print on demand scenarios, but those don't have any player cards for deckbuilding.

Just proxy the cards you want if you really want some deckbuilding done, a lot more cost efficient.
>>
>>52152451
>Concordia reprint
A couple of weeks ago new box art was released, so its coming.
>>
>>52152808
Geek rating is includes a large number of 5 ratings in order to keep games with a handful of rating from showing up at the top of the rankings.
>>
>>52151633
This never would have happened if it weren't for the fact that the average Briton is made of 37% methane...
>>
>>52152808
Average rating is a bunch of retards spamming 10s for games they played once and kinda liked, and people trying to actually review. So they trend about 1.5-1.8 higher than the game was reasonably reviewed by users. Think of it like the Metacritic User Score but worse.

Geek rating is Bayesian Average, which is incredibly smart:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_average

What this does is take the average rating, then "seed" some fake votes in that mimic resampling it over and over again. This is valid in statistics as a means of bootstrapping: gaining a good sense of the population from a sample, assuming your sample really is random. The consequence of this is that games with less votes have their average gravitate towards 5.5 regardless of actual user score being above or below that. IMO as a statistics person, always use the Geek Rating and ignore user ratings entirely.

Personally, I believe hype drives the top 50 and KS games. If something is top-50, I assume it's worth 0.5 pts less, and if it's KS I assume 0.75 pts less instead. If both, generally, I just drop a whole point because the hype will be insane.

You'll notice games never average at a 9, or even in the high 8s.
>>
>>52152794
>Pandemic Legacy
It's kinda just more Pandemic and easily the weakest legacy game. Not at all sure how this made the top except Pandemic being overhyped for what it is.

>Through the Ages
Borefest from Vlaada Chivatil yet again. That guy can do no right in my book. I loved Civ 5 the videogame and TTA makes it tedious and samey.

>Terra Mystica
Surprisingly more simple than it seems but ultimately point salad scoring makes it a game of constant crushing arithmetic. Power Grid is better for that feel and Concordia is better for the "build" feel. Workable if you want both insane number crunching and a sense of building in the same night with the same group I guess.

>Star Wars: Rebellion
Horribly misadvertised as a wargame when it's a pure espionage game and nothing else. It does this well, but you absolutely need the smartest player as Rebellion or the game is cripplingly impossible for them to win. If possible, make a complete retard the Empire.

>Scythe
Overhyped KS trash. Nearly every euro or "4X" does this game's goals better and I personally don't like the art at all.

>7 Wonders Duel
The only viable win con is points. I have no idea why the other two even exist. That said, it's okay I guess for what it is. Definitely not top 10 material.

>Caverna
Really nice. Has the typical worker placement problem of being a completely passive-aggressive game and the art is total garbage, but the progression feels nice and you want to just play over and over. The component feel is superb.

>Castles of Burgundy
You need a few plays to really appreciate the balancing in this game. All draft games have a horrible first mover advantage but it's significantly downplayed in Burgundy. No matter when you go or what the dice roll, you always have a sense of progression and it's extremely difficult to design that.

>Puerto Rico
>Twilight Struggle
N/A didn't play.

>Which deserve top 10?
Maybe Burgundy. These games are either overhyped or just inoffensive to a large audience.
>>
File: d6_128x128.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
d6_128x128.png
11KB, 128x128px
>>52152898
>Really sounds like a matter of expectations vs reality if I'm honest, though an understandable one, given how its touted as "the best merging between RPG and card game". And in a way it is, but there's still a lot of stuff that gets abstracted (like the clues) that you can still mostly ignore the roleplaying side.
The problem being: it's neither. Even just doing one of those well would've saved it in my book. I'm only out $33 but I feel like I got absolutely nothing. Not even a bad game, just something I can't even play.

>To be fair, replace drawing from a bag with throwing dice and you'll hit most of FFG's catalogue.
Oh I'm aware. I have Descent, TI3, Arkham Horror, and Rebellion (many more). FFG's dice mechanics (and now bags with this+Runebound3) have made them anathema to me and my group at this point. We had to houserule the X on Descent's blue die because no one even wanted to play the game anymore. Rebellion's cerebral back-and-forth is completely ruined by the wet fart of a dice combat system. Runebound 3rd feels incompetent to its very core with mass coin flipping.

>>52152937
Dear Minerva. Please let this be true.
>>
>>52153139
I don't know, it does decently well in the card game department I'd say, mostly with how the scenarios are laid out and how you progress through them, with certain reveals (Scenario 2 has one that seems to leave quite the impression for most) and goals being decently satisfying. Given how much the bag draws marred your experience though, I won't try to change your opinion. I'm surprised you actually went for the game despite previous failures with FFG games though, was it mostly from the SUSD hype?
>>
>>52153093
So what's YOUR top 10, anon?
>>
>>52152794
It's complete bullshit, as the ratings only measure in-group autism levels, not quality or popularity.

Sort by number of ratings instead to see a more representative and realistic top-10.
>>
>>52152774
This may not be the best place for that question but what about spells that can make another being become older or younger?
>>
>>52153234
Now you're only measuring popularity. Plus older games get a huge boost from being around longer to get more ratings.
>>
>>52153234
>Sort by number of ratings instead to see a more representative and realistic top-10.

Even that's pretty bad with CATAN at the top of the list... It still only tells us which has received the most feedback. The real problem is that most of the folks who vote lack critical reviewing skills. It's the 'Billions of people can't be wrong! The Earth must be flat.' mentality. Catan is badly dated by numerous games with better mechanics. Ticket to Ride, while fun to play, is not a 'great game' in terms of mechanics, and strategic depth.

tl:dr I have yet to see group based metrics that were anywhere near accurate when said group contains lots of unqualified people influencing the outcome.
>>
>>52153298
>Now you're only measuring popularity.
Well, presumably crappy games don't get to be popular.

>Plus older games get a huge boost from being around longer to get more ratings.
Not really. Codenames (2015) has more ratings than chess or Monopoly.
>>
>>52153330
>tl:dr I have yet to see group based metrics that were anywhere near accurate when said group contains lots of unqualified people influencing the outcome.
It looks like you just want something that confirms your preexisting biases. In that case, why even bother? You already know the ""correct"" answer.
>>
>>52153208
>I'm surprised you actually went for the game despite previous failures with FFG games though, was it mostly from the SUSD hype?
Well, firstly: The bag draws never went poorly to any major degree. I know a lot of people have said you have to remove the red tentacle to not just start throwing shit after the third time (we didn't have to until well into the game, a thing I am thankful to the gods for). Ultimately, our knowledge of Game Theory made making progress trivial, even when the bag was bad. So it was never a case of "OH NO! A ...really really annoyingly negative number! We're fucked!" more than just another step in the long chain of calculated risk. I can absolutely tell the bag would be more fun if you had to remove every tile you drew, resetting it once all are drawn. That can make things pretty pants-shittingly tense. We tried the intro with that variant and it made the game slightly more enjoyable. Keyword: slightly. This is how we learned we're not having fun wrong, it's just not a fun game. I dunno, I think the bag pissing me off would've been a good thing actually. Maybe I would've felt something as I played, instead of boredom.

SUSD was definitely the final straw that pushed me to buy the game. I feel a bit betrayed though, since not a single review even accurately described the gameplay. It's like there's this alternate dimension where Arkham LCG was released as a deckbuilding-constructible-card-game-coop-experience-versus-a-big-bad-boss-with-amazing-roleplay! I want to live in that dimension because whatever this game is, it's certainly not what it could be. I can't find anyone who even wants to try it after an honest explanation.

One other horrible thing (I put in my review) is this problem of "Oh no, I wanted to play the Wizard lady but she leeches off the Survivor bitch who's already out. Great, guess I'll be someone else." Why this game came with so few cards escapes me.
>>
>>52153093
>>52153217

this, let it rip anon.
>>
>>52153338
>Well, presumably crappy games don't get to be popular.

Munchkin is 19th, Risk is 36th and Monopoly is 50th.
>>
>>52153217
>>52153410
That's not how this works. The top 10 should indicate the best games of all games. Not just what's inoffensive or meming currently. If I tell you my top 10, all I'm doing is taking from my comparatively small experience. Let's say I've played 200 games. If I do a top 10, that's the top 5% of my experience. But a top 10 on BGG should be the top 0.03% or some insanely small number. In fact, a "top 10" might even be meaningless in that context and you might require a top 200 or more to even appreciate how close they come, if everyone reviewed accurately.

Worse, you have no idea how many games I've played or even what games those are. As I've not played thousands of games, I don't feel comfortable having a top 10. That's not my job as an individual. That's all of our jobs as a collective, to go and review games properly so people can make informed decisions.
>>
>>52153441
I wouldn't say Risk is GOOD, but it's certainly better than Munchkin and Monopoly.

Hell, if it only took 45-60 minutes, I would consider it a good game.
>>
>>52153465

I wasn't meaning to be confrontational when asking for your top 10. I often read people descring most of the top 10 as somewhat undeserving and I wonder what might be considered worthier placeholders in your opinion.
>>
>>52153465
we where asking what YOUR top 10 was mister poopypants.
>>
>>52152774
Fix/break items or heal/damage people by moving them backwards/forwards in time.

Deliver/retrieve items to/from the past/present.

See visions of the past/present.
>>
>>52153234
So catan is #1?
>>
>>52151078
>There were 82 men and 0 women depicted in this game
>This is awful
It's like they try to find things like this to complain about
>>
>>52153347
And It looks like your only mental exercise is jump to false conclusions. I said nothing about expected results - I pointed out that surveying those who can't discern what makes one game mechanically superior to others is like asking the deaf to rate who has the best singing voice.
>>
>>52153943
But BGGs rating is not about mechanical superiority, it rates how likely you are to want to play the game.
>>
>>52153815
>So catan is #1?
Objectively, yes. (Quality is subjective, I don't like Catan myself but I'd rate it a thousand times above any Ameritrash """thematic""" snorefest.)
>>
>>52154431
P.S. And by 'objectively' I mean the answer to "what game would I probably like given no other apriori assumptions about me?"
>>
>>52154431
>>52154464
>catan
>literally roll die to see if you can do anything for a turn
>above ameritrash
What the shit anon
>>
>>52154431
THIS. Pushing wooden cubes around and never thinking about what they represent is way more fun than playing a game with a theme.
>>
>>52115171
>>52115346
>>52115938
Okay, so some preliminary thoughts on the dice mechanics in GKR.
The basic attack roll hit probabilities are the first set of results there, and we mostly care about target numbers between 5 (standard baseline attack against a big target with no cover) and 10 (alley shot against a support robot that does have cover). I'm actually mostly okay with these numbers. The easiest shot has ~83% odds of hitting and the hardest possible has ~17%. That's pretty generous for a baseline, but I like the idea of having some way to mitigate it further.

Some attacks have built-in mitigation abilities that we don't want to undermine, sometimes as strong as 1 energy to automatically hit, so other mitigation elements need to be weaker or more expensive, or both. I'm feeling pretty confident about spending 2 energy to add a third attack die and take the two highest results, an effect shamelessly pulled from the sponsor card deck.
That puts the easiest shots up to 95% and the hardest up to nearly 36%, which seems pretty comfortable.

I'm less sure of a good way to deal with the armor saves. Straight up 33% negation to each point of damage to the heavy bots seems way too swingy to me. Trying to decide if requiring an energy to be spent to get your full armor save would be reasonable, with either no save or save only on 6's otherwise. Could do one or two energy to get armor saves for your whole turn, but I think a per-attack cost would help counteract the bias towards single very accurate attacks that introducing an attack die mitigation element would cause.

Thoughts? Other than that I'm wasting my time trying to improve a game I probably won't ever play, obviously.
>>
File: 2d6 and 3d6 drop lowest.png (17KB, 1070x414px) Image search: [Google]
2d6 and 3d6 drop lowest.png
17KB, 1070x414px
>>52154945
>forgot pic
>>
>>52150703
I hope it's good as you say, it will be my next purchase
>>
>>52154502
But most people enjoy the immersion of a fantasy. You need that to to sell a boardgame. Otherwise what you have is a sport that is hard to impress people with.
>>
>>52155588
Did you seriously miss the sarcasm?
>>
>>52155598
Yes.
>>
File: Eurogamer.jpg (29KB, 333x242px) Image search: [Google]
Eurogamer.jpg
29KB, 333x242px
>>52154486
Obviously 'Euro-Anon' stepped on a pointy D4 or D8 as a child or perhaps he lost a game of crapps and was savagely beaten. In either case, he has been 'traumatized' into being a salty cunt who's sole life accomplishment is attempting to shit up /bgg/ threads. It's a life goal that requires a complete lack of intelligence or social skills - and he's just the Anon for the job!
>>
>>52155700
Thank you anon, your picture made my day. I'm stealing it.
>>
File: raichu rubbing face.gif (197KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
raichu rubbing face.gif
197KB, 500x400px
>Check out new coolstuff sale
>It's another sale with Galactic Rebellion and Daedelus Sentence
>Coolstuff still desperately trying to offload copies of those shit games

You might unironically call Scythe overproduced garbage, but it is nothing compared to these two steaming piles of shit.
>>
>>52154945
>>52154961
>Thoughts? Other than that I'm wasting my time trying to improve a game I probably won't ever play, obviously.

Why not institute an Attack Strength vs Defense value type of table? The more firepower you bring to bear on a single target the more likely you are to damage / destroy it? This will force players to make tactical choices about how to use their limited firepower. Do they concentrate to have a greater chance to kill, or do they spread out the attacks hoping for greater disruption.
>>
>>52155800
Spending additional energy to make attacks more likely to land vs spending that energy on multiple attacks is the exact same kind of decision, unless I misunderstand you.

Also because replacing the die based attack system means
>a bunch of attack card text no longer applies
>a bunch of sponsor card text no longer applies
>some pilot abilities no longer apply
>the achievment-based unlockable abilities no longer apply
At which point we might as well be designing a completely different game from the ground up, which is way more energy than I'm interesting into putting into a game I still haven't sold myself on.

I'm putting a very high value on elegance of solution and compatibility with existing game components here, but if you have some other ideas do please expound on them.
>>
>>52155737
GR and Daedelus are both more than a little over-priced for 'Mediocre' games at best. Also note CSI is trying to unload 'Sea Fail' and Cry Havoc at %50 off of retail. That's never a good sign for games that are supposed to be new and hot.
>>
>>52155700
>>52155716
>>52155588
> all these triggered manbabies
Dudes, you're past elementary school and you're still playing pretend. Sad. Many such cases.

>>52155588
>Otherwise what you have is a sport that is hard to impress people with.
People don't do sports to impress people. The classic sport is track & field, an autistic, boring-ass multiplayer solitaire of a sport.
>>
>>52155903
Yeah, Cry Havoc is looking it's just barely above 'flash in the pan' in terms of popularity.
>>
>>52156278
>People don't do sports to impress people.
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>52114263
>>52114263
>>52114263
>>
>>52114263
>>52156633
> waah, stop triggering me with games that hurt my feelings!
>>
>>52156278
>People don't do sports to impress people.
Yes they do all the time.
>>
>>52143778
Yeah, lucky for me they line up with my interests. I'm honestly glad they have the integrity to be upfront about what they like and don't, so you don't have to watch a good dozen of their videos to find what their parameters are.

They mention in pretty much every video: they play games almost solely for how they allow them to interact with their friends. So, yes to party games with lots of opportunities for pretending to be a gangster/spy/etc, yes to semi-coops and traitor games, no to overly mechanical systems, no to low interaction, etc.

Also they're usually quite complimentary of ameritrash designers, just not the sorts of ameritrash people like on this board (aka more plastic than cardboard).
>>
>>52145197
Ill throw Deception: Murder in Hong Kong out there. The game only gives you very few clues to frame the event and you have to fill in the pieces yourself to solve the murder or lead the others astray if you're the murderer.
>>
>>52152265
holy shit the art on that card looks fucking retarded. that guy's arm holding his side looks awkward and his face looks like he has downs syndrome, not like he is facing some horrible threat
>>
>>52157248
It looks like one of those kickstarter backer portraits in games like pillars of eternity, except it's FFG so there's literally no excuse.
>>
File: mountains-of-madness_h3rm2i.png (507KB, 472x500px) Image search: [Google]
mountains-of-madness_h3rm2i.png
507KB, 472x500px
Anyone here played the Mountains of Madness expansion for Eldritch Horror? I have already done my research on it, and just want your opinions on the Ancient Ones involved. The Elder Things look easy as balls, but look like they could still be fun with some difficulty tweaks. People online seem to think Ithaqua is annoying and not worth playing against. Is that true in your experiences?
>>
>>52156731
The games aren't the problem. The problem is you. You are the problem. People here are more than fine with Eurogames, and I myself play mostly Eurogames.
The problem lies when you guys start acting as if there had to elitism in entertainment, that all games are nothing but an actual all-out war between players and that there's no point in playing if it's not about winning.
If you guys want to play poker and lose your money that much, then go right to fuck ahead and do it. You got everything for you there: no random aspect, use of a limited card deck, strategy, stakes that can reach huge amounts. It's absolutely made for you!
Just don't bother other people when they want to have fun without caring about winning or losing. Just like I myself played Zombie Dice with a random dude the other day and ended up losing the game despite having reached the goal first because the guy suddenly had a last moment stroke of luck. And no tears nor salt were spilled that day.
>>
>>52157425
I've been looking to buy EH. Could you give me a fair opinion on the thing?
>>
>>52157425
Mountains of madness reduces the difficulty overall, no matter what AO you play against. In a game like EH it's always fun to add more stuff just to have more variation in the encounter cards etc but I feel the only new mechanic that really makes the game better is Focus and that can easily be implemented without the expansion.

I saw now that you only wanted opinions on the AOs. Elder things is fun because you really get use of the sideboard. I didn't find Ithaqua annoying, but rather interesting. The puzzle changes quite a bit since you almost have a permanent reduction in your action amount.
>>
>>52153493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ClKncdZpIk
>>
>>52157248
>>52157285
The art in this game is a mixed bag. A lot of the art is better than that card, but there is also worse.
>>
>>52157590
Might give that a shot. Thanks.
>>
>52157521
My opinion won't necessarily be fair since I really enjoy the game, but I will share them with you.

It is a pretty heavy Burgerspielen type of game. It has very strong theme you should enjoy. The writing in it is very entertaining and atmospheric. It heavily relies on randomness for replayability and dynamic gameplay. However, it still feels like you're making important gameplay decisions while deciding your turn actions. There is a lot of strategy in maximizing your chances while minimizing risk. After every game I lose, I still end up thinking 'If we had done X instead of Y, maybe we could have won.'

However, it is a game that really shines with an expansion or two. Once you have played the base game a few times, you will notice cards repeating more than you would like. It is a bit of a pricy game already, so I would only advise getting it if you think it will hit the table a lot. The base game and the forsaken lore expansion are a solid diverse game, but that is still 70+ dollars through online retailers. The game is best with 2-4 people, which can stretch to 6. 7 ans 8 player games simply take too long for a game that will already take 3-4 hours.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>52157965
Damnit, meant for >>52157521 obviously.

>>52157574
Thanks man, I will probably pick it up soon with the reprint shipping. The Ancient Ones are generally my favorite part of EH expansions, so I wanted to hear something positive about Ithaqua in particular.
>>
>>52157002
I second this as a close second to Secret Hitler.

Where it triumphs is that basically anyone can play it with full understanding and engagement, from kids to ur mum to experienced gamers. There's really nothing to understand about it other than "work out the clues", like Dixit, yet it still delivers on bluffing without anyone needing to really try to bluff - because every single person at the table can say "yeah, that makes a little sense, but I know it's nothing in front of me because I'm not the bloody murderer" to literally any allegation, and will impulsively.

Third place is Mafia de Cuba for basically being the exact second when you ask a Chancellor "Are you Hitler?", stretched out into a 20 minute game - that is, the whole thing is based on the payoff, the final deadly question that kills you all. The idea is, you all pick whatever role you would like to pick out of a box as you pass it around, counting what was in it when you got it and what you left for the next guy. Once everyone has chosen, one player, who want even in the same damn room when you were picking, has to be the guy to seal your fates. He's on a team with whichever ones of you chose Henchman, and trying to help you all win together with him by finding the Jewel Thieves through deductive reasoning. He points at his choices. Either he gets it right and you win, or screws up and they win. Or, you know, he points to the FBI Agent and they win alone. Or he points to the FBI but then the Cleaner reveals himself and shoots the guy, and the Cleaner wins alone... etc.

As I said, the reason it works is that it's all payoff. It's all the moment someone not perfectly informed makes the choice, and it decides everything. Beautiful, beautiful game. Thematic, too.
>>
>>52152794
> Pandemic Legacy: Season 1
Won't be on the list 5 years on
> TtA:ANSoC
Pretty awesome heavy euro game, completely deserves to be in top 100 games
> Twilight Struggle
Haven't played it, only heard good things about it
> Terra Mystica
I have mixed feelings about TM.

On one hand it's a very approachable mid-weight euro, on the other it's pretty unbalanced (the expansions ridiculously so).
> Star Wars: Rebellion
Haven't played it
> 7 Wonders: Duel
Haven't played it
> Caverna
Haven't played it
> The Castles of Burgundy
Haven't played it
> Puerto Rico
Haven't Played it
>>
>>52159110
Can you explain a little more on TM being unbalanced? I've been thinking about getting this game
>>
>>52159189
Some races are clearly better than others check it out here:
https://terra.snellman.net/stats/

It's a problem even for low skill games and it's only exacerbated when playing with stronger people.
>>
>>52152794
Pretty bad desu.

The only decent ones are Pandemic Legacy, 7 Wonders Duel, Twilight Struggle, and maaaybe Puerto Rico if you decide to give it half of that rating for being the progenitor of several more deserving games.

And maybe Rebellion is good, I'm not into Star Wars so I've been ignoring it to avoid the fanboy brigade. I'll play it once the hype leaves.

#2 is an abysmal afternoon-annihilator that should go fuck itself. Literally the least fun game I've played that still deserved recognition as a mechanically sound product.

Scythe is flavour of the month, offering a totally average experience and tricking consumers with the investment fallacy into thinking it's amazing because they bought it and hyped it.

Terra Mystica had some good ideas but is ultimately a hodgepodge. Wouldn't play it if you asked me.

Caverna is Agricola with the fun removed.

CoB is a great gateway, but like, Love Letter-level gateway, and too long for what it is.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>52159600
NEW THREAD
>>52159600
NEW THREAD
>>52159600
>>
>>52154945
>>52154961
I'm done buying games to houserule a designer's math for him. They can do that shit before publishing or not at all. Seriously, it's like every KS game these days coming out needs an asston of houserules, even in games like Xia, which I love. Kingdom Death had the same (major) problem with it too.
>>
>>52155903
Both of those games were lambasted by reviewers hardcore. Sea Fall was too long and just plain dogshit. Cry Havoc has a chokingly small number of actions per game. It's not a good sign when overhyped KS games get high BGG ratings before their release (by KS fanboys) then shit on by professional reviewers until they tank financially.
>>
>>52159904
Cry Havoc wasn't a KS, and I don't think Seafall was either
>>
>>52153093
>That guy can do no right in my book.
You disliked Mage Knight, Galaxy Trucker, AND Codenames?
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.