[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kobold character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0178.jpg (245KB, 1107x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0178.jpg
245KB, 1107x1280px
I'm playing a kobold ranger Sunday, and I'm looking for tips for role playing a kobold. I've decided he will sound like Sean Connery but personally wise I'm drawing a blank.
>>
>>52110501
>Koblod that looks like a lizard not a dog

It's like these shits didn't even try.
>>
>>52110580
Dogbolds a shit
>>
>>52110501
I used to like kobolds, until scalies ruined them for me.
>>
>>52110501

Kobolds are retarded so just be yourself.
>>
>>52110501
Kobolds are, in their nature, very hierarchical. I like to imagine them as obsessed with the idea that they are at the bottom of this hierarchy and devote themselves to a cause entirely, whether they are good or evil.
>>
File: Hobold Kobold.jpg (322KB, 651x765px)
Hobold Kobold.jpg
322KB, 651x765px
>>52110501
You might be small but you're damn confident that everyone else is stupid. And you're certainly not a coward, you're just realistic about fighting bigger things. Sometimes you wonder why you're adventuring instead of building a nice lair full of death traps, then you remember that you started so you could see more sorts of traps for ideas back home.
>>
>>52110600
you're a shit
>>
File: IMG_0299.png (634KB, 900x835px)
IMG_0299.png
634KB, 900x835px
>>52110501
>>
>>52110501
i had a kobold character once. i basically roleplayed him how you might expect--kinda dopey but very confident and competent. don't be the guy with like, 8 in every stat. being the tiny hero can be really fun if you make a good character
>>
>>52110580
Dogbolds are for weebs and plebs
>>
>>52110501
It kinda depends on the edition your running. For instance, in 3.5 there is some rather interesting lore behind them. Among such things as a racial blood feud with gnomes that seems to span the various editions.
But for me, the most prominent thing to describe playing a kobold is caution. As a kobold, you are weak. you know your weak. As such, every room you enter, the first thing you look for are the various means of escape, places to hide, and every obstacle is approached and considered from every possible angle.

Basically, be a crafty and try your best to consider alternative solutions that require trickery, planning, and strategy over brute strength.
At least that's this anons 2 cents.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.