[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: The Watch Kickstarter.jpg (394KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
The Watch Kickstarter.jpg
394KB, 680x962px
>The Watch is a tabletop roleplaying game set in a "light fantasy" setting known as The Clanlands. It takes place during a dark and horrific war between the now-united ten clans who live there and an invading force, known only as The Shadow.

>The Shadow is a powerful and insidious enemy that is able to enter the minds of its opponents and slowly turn them to its side; twisting them into unnatural foes. For reasons unknown, The Shadow is able to more easily influence the minds of men, and has turned a great deal of the clan's soldiers against itself.

>With most of its fighting force crippled or worse, the clans have joined together and begun enlisting new warriors to defend their homes. Women and non-binary femme people who seem better able to resist The Shadow's hold have been recruited, trained, promoted, and formed into a new order: The Watch.

>In The Watch, you'll play a group of elite soldiers who are called upon time and time again to defend villages, attack The Shadow's forces at key locations, scout the enemy's lines, and much more. Each mission comes with its fair share of costs and compromises and you'll need to navigate them in order to be ready to heed the next call to action.

>It's in these in-between moments where the rules for The Watch focus themselves: What do you do to unwind from the pressure that threatens to pull you down? Who do you spend what little free time you have with, and why? How will you hold off The Shadow's influence so that you can see the end of this war? That's what you'll have to find out for yourself...

Well it's good that in a genre where you're able to literally play anything you feel like, there's finally a game specifically about women and "non binary femme-people" fighting evil men and trying to manage their feelings between missions.

I wonder what the character sheets look like.
>>
File: frogmad.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
frogmad.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE WITH IDEAS THAT AREN'T MY IDEAS ARE DOING THINGS I'D RATHER NOT DO IN PLACES I DON'T HAVE TO BE.

FUCKING DAMN IT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>52110328
>Women and non-binary femme people
The whoswhatnow?

>I wonder what the character sheets look like.

>Attributes for Feelings, Pouting, Offendedness and PurpleHairRage.
>On a 3.8 to 17 non-binary scale
>Every time a non-binary brown femette dies, everyone else takes 1/2 the damage in Feelings in sympathy
>>
>Women
This could be cool.

>and non-binary femme people
Oh for fuck's sake.

But really, it's something I'd glady read a comic or watch a show about. Not my kind of game, though.
>>
>>52111202
>Attributes for Feelings, Pouting, Offendedness and PurpleHairRage
MAKE IT HAPPEN.
>>
>>52110328
Sounds like it could be fun
>>
File: DO NOT BELIEVE HIS LIES.png (9KB, 785x152px) Image search: [Google]
DO NOT BELIEVE HIS LIES.png
9KB, 785x152px
>>
File: thumbs-up.jpg (507KB, 1500x2124px)
thumbs-up.jpg
507KB, 1500x2124px
>>52110328

>non-binary femme people

wew lad

at least they're making their own game and not trying to co-opt something, like when those people tried to make Lovecraft more trans-friendly or whatever a couple years ago. if they want to make a game about overthrowing the evil white male cis patriarchy or whatever, god speed. i sure as hell don't have to play it.
>>
>>52110397
Yeah, this is /tg/ where we never have opinions about stuff we're not into, right?
>>
>>52111305
Just take Busty Barbarian Bimbos and invert it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/burrowowl/busty-barbarian-bimbos
>>
>>52111451
>make Lovecraft more trans-friendly
Please tell me more.
>>
While kind of fetishy this could be neat. There's even room for male characters with the added conflict of trying to ward off the corruption of the shadows. I don't think the setting is anti-men because you can easily play up the shadow monsters veing just as much victims as those they menace.
>>
File: 1223006197444.jpg (41KB, 200x275px)
1223006197444.jpg
41KB, 200x275px
Seems vaguely familiar somehow.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.