[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ROY STOP LOSING YOUR SWORD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ROY STOP LOSING YOUR SWORD
>>
See? Fighters are so OP that god nerfs them at every turn.
>>
>stopped reading over a year ago
>they're still flying over the fucking mountain
>>
>>52109386
Must be a big mountain.
I only read the rare strip that I see on /tg/ page 1.
Never was a fan of the long text boxes.
>>
>>52109386
rich is S L O W
>>52109413
it's a pretty good comic, takes a little to get going but then you'll be blueballed like I am waiting for some semblance of closure
i've been reading since 08
>>
>>52109435
>rich is S L O W
He just doesn't care anymore. If I had his fanbase, I wouldn't care either.
>>
>>52109445
You can definitely see his disillusion with the forums. It's pretty bad.
I don't think he doesn't care anymore, I just think he is done interacting with the hyper autism that is the giantitp forums.
He's been slow forever, and the new art style only makes it worse.
It's a shame, he seems like a pretty cool dude and a great storyteller.
>>
>>52109473
To be fair, he also had a legitimate injury to his writing hand. I can't blame him too badly for being slow with it. Not like Parantural's writer deciding not to update for a week because his hand cramped or because he felt sad.
>>
>>52109435
It's been slow in the past, but I don't recall it being "six game turns -> two years of real time" slow before

he's approaching Outsider-tier pacing

BTW did the outsider guy die?
>>
File: 1489094665755.png (976KB, 910x1507px) Image search: [Google]
1489094665755.png
976KB, 910x1507px
Here's a edit someone made last thread
>>
>>52111360
>Reeeeeee!
>That's fine because reeeeee

Best edit.
>>
>>52111360
Its look like Roy got hit because that chick distracted him during combat.
>>
>>52108151
We already had this thread. It went as expected before the sewage came and started excreting about how everyone who reads the comic is mindless scum except for them.
>>
>>52108151
Are you kidding? If you didn't see this coming eight pages ago you're a fucking moron.

He's in the sky, with no way down, the party is split, no one is around to help him if he drops his sword, so OF COURSE HE FUCKING DROPS IT. THAT WHAT PASSES FOR PLOT IN THIS SHITSTAIN OF A COMIC.
>>
>>52111360
>There! Twenty-two more strips that way.
topkek
>>
He really ought to invest in a weapon chain at this point.

He's a fighter that's built his entire character around using not just one specific type of weapon, but one single ancestral weapon of that type.
>>
>>52109473

I think a part of it is that now that we can see the ending in sight, having the plot being bogged down time and again has become less tolerable. Sort of like how it is when you're almost home and you have to take a piss.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.