[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 438
Thread images: 95

File: Witch Portrait.jpg (218KB, 941x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Witch Portrait.jpg
218KB, 941x1600px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Witchcraft Edition:

What kinds of trials and tribulations do young magic users go through in order to awake their power? Is it simply the result of prayer, study, or luck, or do they need to perform more esoteric rites?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
PS: Outdated, playtest should be out next week but that's not a promise.

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread: >>52100442
>>
File: 1454500236118.png (142KB, 686x441px) Image search: [Google]
1454500236118.png
142KB, 686x441px
>>52103009
They need to find DMs who don't close applications a week early without warning or they'll never get to use magic.
>>
>>52103047
holy fuck anon you are salted.
>>
>>52103047
Sometimes discovering the magic inside requires salt. Sometimes, it requires a LOT of salt.
>>
On March 10th, 2017, Swimming Eagle founded a new company, /pfg/ saltmining inc.
>>
>>52103047
The early bird gets the worm.
>>
>>52103050
Necromancy spells frequently use Salt.
>>
File: tumblr_mcs9hbV2nu1r1grkxo1_500.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcs9hbV2nu1r1grkxo1_500.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
THE SALT MUST FLOW
>>
>>52103009

Congrats to TEAM ROAR!
>>
>>52103082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
>>
>>52103104
Thanks! I'm super excited for this opportunity, especially since I thought I applied way too late to actually get in!
>>
>>52103104
i solemnly swear to chuuni it the fuck up
>>
>>52103009

Review anon, I see the service you've done for /pfg/ and i feel sorry for what i've done to you..

I can't let you into the game, Seven people would be a nightmare. but i can let you design an important NPC.
>>
>>52103147
It's honestly fine, Eagle. I appreciate you trying to spare my feelings a little, but between my job and other shit it was going to be a tight squeeze anyway. I probably wouldn't want to be in a party with Rorymei and I said a couple of mean things about your players and their applications under a veil of anonymity, so it's properly karmic that I didn't get in.

I'll keep doing what I'm doing whenever we get recruitment drives in /pfg/, and I have a game to focus on as GM.

I'll see about the CotTL (did I get that right?) and RotRK apps next, once I've had a little time to mourn.

There will be other lewdgames and lewdparties.

Life... life finds a way.
>>
>>52103204
Lewd..

Lewd finds a way.
>>
>>52103214
That's way better. I'm going to steal that.
>>
>>52103204
To be fair, a lot of them were begging you to be mean to them.

From someone who wasn't involved in Dragons 2 at all, I'm really sorry you didn't get in.
>>
>>52103204
Best of luck to you, anon. Are you in or running any games in particular?
>>
>>52103242
One, but I won't say it in here since I've spaghettied my identity in a few places in a moment of weakness.
>>
File: Talathel for Review.png (3MB, 1906x898px) Image search: [Google]
Talathel for Review.png
3MB, 1906x898px
Talathel/Falafel/Cancer Elf/DHB

>Child of elves, given a nice, quiet childhood.
>Watches beauty, in all forms fade away into nothingness.
>Joins the Chelish army, to have a front row seat to watch the empire burn.
>Destroys a priceless heirloom, and replaces it with a fake, just to fuck with a random guy
>Gains his Oracle burden, finds it *hilarious*
>Wondering when he himself will fade away.

A Nihilist that embraces the futility of the universe and the ephemeral nature of mortality.

Good:
Well damn. I've read a lot of character bios over the years, plenty of them evil. This is the first one that's actually made me uncomfortable (in a good way).

Characters like the Joker resonate with us because they speak to the madness that lies within ourselves, and how all that separates an average person from insanity is the notion that things have meaning. This character takes that archetype and twists it just a little bit. No matter how twisted the character, all villains have some goal, some thing they want to accomplish; this serves to humanize them. Their goals may be horrifying, and their methods inscrutable, but deep down they *want* just like we do.

That's what sets Talathel apart.
He doesn't want anything. He doesn't do it to serve a dark and twisted god. He doesn't do it to bring about a new order, or overthrow society. He doesn't even do it because its fun. He is not like us; he is utterly alien.

Bad:
What motivates him to join the party and participate in the plot?

What possible reason could the PCs have for continuing to travel with him?

Time would make more sense than Lore for the general theme.

>Appeal 5/5, goddamn do I like this character. I just wonder if DHB has the skill to pull it off.
>Backstory 5/5, prose is excellent, covers enough to be interesting, and doesn't drag on.
>Compatibility 2/5, he does it all, which means he can fit in most parties. However I wonder if the other PCs will tolerate his presence.
>Evilocity Time/5 Is entropy evil?
>>
File: 2d2ffbd09c18542bb2ebca696d2dc4c9.jpg (150KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
2d2ffbd09c18542bb2ebca696d2dc4c9.jpg
150KB, 736x1040px
So, Legacy of Fire.

Thinking of giving that another try. Gestalt. Adult content on the table but not the focus. The works.

Anybody want to make suggestions on how to run that? Because I'm fully aware it's not a perfect AP, and I'd like to know how it could be made better for anybody who's interested.
>>
>yfw when you never be so salted that you summon a waifu from the paraelemental plane of Salt
>>
>>52103271
>Gestalt
could we not
>>
>>52103282
you're in the minority there boyo
>>
>>52103271
Allow Broken Blade, custom weapons, and pre-game crafting. :^)
>>
>>52103271
LoF is 3.5e, so you're gonna need to do some major updating, in addition to adapting for the full suite of /pfg/ shenanigans.

Essentially, I'd use the AP as an outline, maps, places, people, monsters, then completely rewrite most/all of the specifics.
>>
>>52103204
CotLT GM here, we've moved the game to be on Mondays, 7 PM EST ish.

I'm still potentially looking into getting a potential 5th player (no promises), and I still have to look at revisions of a few PC applications.

Also I should be asleep right now but my migraines are murdering me.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70930/curse-of-the-lazy-throne
>>
>>52103299
Monsters and some key NPCs I've already got done for the most part.

Feel free to get into spoiler territory if you want to make recommendations to Paizo's usual writing problems, assuming I've already missed them on my first read through.
>>
File: 1397890820226.gif (552KB, 800x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1397890820226.gif
552KB, 800x1025px
>>52103271
Genie girls. Lots and lots of genie girls (and boys, sure).

Like, every third person has genie blood.
>>
>>52103259
>What motivates him to join the party and participate in the plot?
I think this is a point I should clarify more in the app. The idea of his joining and participation is he himself needs to leave something behind in order to fade. Legacies and their fading are important to him, and throughout his life he has left nothing. Participation in Hell's Vengeance gives him an opportunity at this legacy. The destruction of legacies is not the entire point, the point is their fading and the fact they existed.

In the app I mostly describe it as "the summer of their lives" and "the wilting". The idea being that one must leave behind the flower itself after their wilt and die.

>What possible reason could the PCs have for continuing to travel with him?
This is something I have fretted over as well. Talathel is incapable of what most people would consider friendship. However caution and self preservation would drive him to not harm the party due to doing so would put him into direct and immediate danger. Plus his own mission and need to leave a legacy would drive him to exercise this caution.

>Time would make more sense than Lore for the general theme.
That is a damn good point. I may have to think about changing over.

I may do a few short clarifying revisions.
>>
>>52103259
How did you take the last line of his personality section? How do you think it impacts his character?
>>
>>52103343
>Plus his own mission and need to leave a legacy would drive him to exercise this caution.
Children! Children are like legacies!
>>
>>52103433
>>52103259
Gonna fucking say, Falafel strikes me as the kind of character who would still be a virgin, not because he can't get laid, but he just wouldn't have a sex drive.

Though mating via obligation to leave a legacy. Now that, that is a tasty fetish.

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. How delightfully deviant!
>>
File: Mikhael for Review.png (3MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Mikhael for Review.png
3MB, 1600x1600px
Just realized Salacia was an existing PC... so, not gonna spend time helping someone who already has a game, when I can help those in need!

Mikhael Vorovski
>Daddy Vamp wants a son, has one, kidnaps a cleric to make him immune to sunlight (no points for noticing that Damphirs are immune to sunlight by default. Guess daddy has no points in Kn:Local)
>Kid is left with a babysitter for 5 years, and is pretty normal.
>He turns 6, daddy comes back, and suddenly he's full puppy-kicking, baby-scaring evil.
>Kills his father at age 100
>At 26, he gets Pathfinder'd, and has to flee.
>Ends up in Cheliax, looking for a way to regain his honor.

Good:

I don't have a lot to say here, not because the app is bad, but because there's not really anything that stands out to me.

It's perfectly serviceable both mechanically and story-wise.

Bad:

Is Mikhael a prideful sadist? I got that feeling, but couldn't sure. =P

It's difficult in a backstory, but showing, rather than telling, is an important part of writing. If you must tell us something, assume the audience is intelligent enough to remember it; there's no need to repeat yourself over, and over.

This may be hard to GM for, and unfun for the rest of the party. Fear builds can be stupidly powerful due to the silliness of the Pathfinder rules. Fear builds that negate all immunity/resistance even more so. As a GM, I'd definitely think long and hard before allowing this PC.

We get that he wants power, prestige, etc. standard broad-strokes vampire motivations, but... what sets him apart? What *specifically* does he want, and why does he want it? What makes him tick?

Why is he a prideful sadist? What specifically does he hold in highest esteem? If he showed no signs of sadism prior to joining his father, does that mean his behavior is innate or is it learned? The bit where he first meets his father is the turning point for the entire character, elaborate on it.
>>
>>52103493
Why don't you want to be alone with him? Is he a creeper? Is he just a dick? Does he murder them? Does he spend inordinate amounts of time talking about his collection of lascivious Minkian picture scrolls?

>Appeal 2/5, this very much feels like a blank canvas character. The traits you've accentuated the most are just things that are pretty common to vampires and anti-paladins. You need to take more chances and find a unique story/voice for this character. You can do it! I believe in you!
>Backstory 3/5, competently put together and doesn't overstay its welcome. As a GM, I'd totally make the adventurers members of the Glorious Reclamation down the line. The turning points in the character's life need elaboration.
>Compatibility 3/5, just another Tank/DPS. No major personality conflicts with the party. The fear may become problematic.
>Evilocity 2/5, he's a prideful sadist, but we never see him indulging in either of these sins. You have to convince us this guy is a bad enough dude to save Cheliax, show us what he's made of.
>>
>>52103504
good sir the fisherman's wife is a classic!
>>
>>52103372

>As a final gift to the man that made it he has vowed it will be among the last things he destroys, so that they may die together.

I wasn't sold on the character until this line.
It lets us know that he's fully cognizant of the change he's gone through, and also accepts that the tiny trace of his old life is what keeps him anchored to the world.

The Tea Set is the implement by which he was born, and it will be the implement by which he dies.
>>
What are the implications and consequences of a village with pox-ridden elves?
>>
>>52103558
Elves are generally pretty insular, not a huge chance of them spreading it around.
>>
File: Francisca Full Portraits.png (1MB, 1087x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Francisca Full Portraits.png
1MB, 1087x1000px
I think I might have put a liiiiittle too much effort in getting pictures for my character. It's a bit too bad that I can't draw to save my life, finding art would be so much easier if I could.
>>
>>52103577
>Literally Corrin with recolored eyes
>Too much effort
>>
>>52103259
The best part is such a fucking dick villain with these hobbies:
>tea parties
>reading popular fiction

Kinda like how Hitler loved to paint.
>>
>>52103009

I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU!!!

Does Golorian have pizza? If so where?

Same thing for Ice Cream
>>
>>52103568
100% this
But I would caviat this with the fact that 'the poxes' generally are pretty hardy and will survive on objects for a good amount of time. If they do any trading you might expect to see it spread
>>
>>52103602
Considering Alexander the Great eated snow coated in honey and nectar? Probably in some of the more mountainous regions.

As for Pizza, Andoran?
>>
File: 1451705415224.jpg (270KB, 794x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1451705415224.jpg
270KB, 794x1094px
>>52103592
I'm not very good at this, so it's even worse. Sorry to disappoint, anon. Here's someone who's manly as fuck to ask for your forgiveness!
>>
>>52103259
>>Compatibility 2/5, he does it all, which means he can fit in most parties. However I wonder if the other PCs will tolerate his presence.
How would the party even know what a bastard he is? Isn't his whole thing that he hides what a fucked up monster he is so that people give their shit to him willingly.
>>
>>52103615

Well Pizza is Italian right? Where's Itally in Golorian. I could never tell.
>>
>>52103621
>How would the party even know what a bastard he is? Isn't his whole thing that he hides what a fucked up monster he is so that people give their shit to him willingly.

Bluff only gets you so far; and it only takes 1-2 instances of watching him work for the party to get suspicious.

A character who has to lie about their entire personality in order to not get shanked in the night has some serious compatibility issues.
>>
>>52103649
Not to mention, you know the perfectionist Shizuka and him are gonna clash
>>
>>52103645
I don't know but now I want to do a campaign that's just a bunch of bros trying to find the best Cheeseburger in Andoran

I'm not alone here, right?
>>
>>52103662

Nah, too complex. Best Grilled Cheese.
>>
>>52103649
This is the other thing to consider >>52103655

A party is half way formed already, meaning compatibility should be factored into Who Will be there.
>>
>>52103655
I think that's a good dynamic. Falafel cares too much about his personal safety to actually break her shit. Shizuka might try something, but Falafel not being the antagonizer would be interesting. If Shizuka weasels his real personality out of him their conversation would be interesting.

Plus Falafel would probably enjoy watching her paint.
>>
>>52103672
>A bunch of people going cross country to get the best sandwich of the nation
>Every town they go they accidentally thwart the BBEG's plan
>They end up accidentally and unknowingly saving the world just to get burgersa
>>
>>52103649
>A character who has to lie about their entire personality in order to not get shanked in the night has some serious compatibility issues.
Why would he get shanked in the night? It's not like he's the only evil person among good guys, he's on an entire evil team. Unless he's actively destroying their belongings why would they go after him?

Unless it's a sort of "yeah he's too crazy and destructive to be allowed to stay around, he might decide he's bored when he hits high levels and figure cheliax falling to shreds would be fucking hilarious".
>>
>>52103693

you know what? I'd play a short game based on that.

I might even have a character ready for it.
>>
>>52103699
>yeah he's too crazy and destructive to be allowed to stay around

That's what my reasoning was.

The HV party as-is isn't stupid, a guy whose main method of operating is insinuating himself into a person's life, then destroy what they hold most dead AND who seems to have no goals besides watching the world burn, seems like more of a liability than an asset.

They may not think as I do, they may never see through the charade. But the possibility of it happening warrants consideration.

OR (if that doesn't satisfy you)

This is just my opinion, not some indisputable fact.
>>
>>52103745

Makes sense, but once you see through the ruse though he's become pretty much defanged. Doesn't seem like he takes things by force, and as long as you don't give him your "legacy" in good confidence you don't have to worry.

My guess is they do see through the ruse, and once they do the party are no longer viable targets if he ever considered them in the first place.
>>
File: 1351367965663.png (455KB, 950x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1351367965663.png
455KB, 950x1000px
>>52103649
>>52103677
>>52103699
I want to break Talathel. I want to rend his soul and mind. I want to do this by being the best enabling friend he's ever had, to join in on making him risk his skin to do even more petty or melodramatic shit like ruin beauty or deface ancient statues.

I'd do all this despite knowing he'd try to ruin me and worse, be happy with it - smile as I discover my life is ruined with just the simple phrase; "Silly, my life was ruined just by meeting you because I'd never love anyone as much as you.

And when he dies I would exult, I would rejoice that I was able to help before that happened, and let him know that I'm keeping his beloved tea set safe for centuries to come, and keeping his child safe within me.
>>
>>52103789
jesus fuck
>>
>>52103789
Yeah.... that's enough internet for tonight.
>>
File: mapo tofu.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mapo tofu.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
>>52103789
Yorokobe, shounen
>>
>>52103789
Umm. Huh.
>>
>>52103789
What do you do when you realize he too has known all along what you are and what your plan is and desides that in a moment of delicious irony to kill his own unborn son in order to destroy your attempted legacy.

Can't stoppel the falafel.
>>
>>52103602
Ice Cream is listed in the food and drink section. No idea where you could get it on Golarion.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 205x246px
>>52103789
>and let him know that I'm keeping his beloved tea set safe for centuries to come
How petty.
>>
>>52103794
>>52103812
>>52103830
It would be the bloodiest tale across Cheliax - no, the whole continent! We would be the biggest assholes, the worst ones to slight.

And it would end in blood, too - a tragedy of murder. Or would murder-suicide work better? Talathiel holding my broken, smiling body in his hands, alternately sobbing and laughing his guts out as he realises he's killed the person who'd only wanted to help him?

Hey, where are you going? Come back, you coward! I haven't even chosen the children's names yet!
>>
>>52103910
>>52103789
Yandere is worst dere
>>
File: tongues.png (409KB, 728x651px) Image search: [Google]
tongues.png
409KB, 728x651px
>>52103875
Then I'd die happy, knowing my beloved is happy- perhaps ecstatic - and that he'd remember me because of it.

See, that way, his happiness will be his legacy. To destroy my legacy, he'd have to finish what was left and end himself. And then we can be together again in hell!
>>
>>52103789
>>52103910
>>52103946
It's weird! I don't like it! I hate it!
>>
Is it bad form to cause bad things to NG characters for doing good?
Like lets say NG heals mercenary that then later betrays the healer because he was offered money for it
>>
>>52103974
That's a fast track to never having anyone play good characters at your table again.

You can pull that a few times, with fair warnings given. But unless you've specifically communicated to your players that you're going for a darker or more cynical tone, you're just going to piss them off and kill their drive to try.

Why, after all, should they bother to roleplay being good, if they're only going to get buttfucked for it? Why not just slit the throats of everyone they meet to make sure that they don't get backstabbed?

The road to hell is yadda yadda blah blah blah, but those good intentions can't ALWAYS lead to bad things. Otherwise, why would anyone ever not be evil?
>>
>>52103974
It's not bad form, it just encourages the player to actively think about how he uses his abilities. You also need to make it clear that certain actions could backfire.
>>
>>52103974
/pfg/ will say yes, because nothing bad should happen to the PC's ever.

Personally, I don't think so assuming it makes sense. That being said if you make that a habit, don't expect the PC's to help anyone ever altruistically.
>>
>>52104003
>Jade Regents
>Players invade Castle Brinewall
>PCs heal up [soiler]Ogrekins after they rough them up
>PCs are upset that they go back to the castle and fight them later on with full HP and buffs

I don't know what the fuck they expected.
>>
>>52103974
It's not in and of itself.

But what IS bad

Is if no GOOD ever comes back to them for doing good. Like a similarly aided mercenary repaying the favor at some point.
>>
>>52103974
Consequence should follow action. If the players know they are healing an amoral mercenary who would attack someone who saved their life for free, for money, then feel free for it to come back to bite them.

However, do consider that many people will see people doing good as friends, or more cynically as assets. Would you value some bits of money, or free healing? It'd have to be a lot of money, and that's not a player's action, it's an enemy bribe that makes him attack them.

If a player's action intended to be good makes them suffer for it simply because they did a good deed (lightning strikes you because a devil saw you rescuing that child from a tree) then that's going to make your players become murderhobos.
>>
>>52103009
I like to think they have to solve some puzzle or track down the ritual to contact a patron. Unlike being a wizard and studying or a cleric with devotion, witches just need to prove they're clever enough to use the power, and from there they do as they like with it.
>>
Campaign traits in a homebrew game

y/n
>>
>>52104094
Yes, but only with GM approval.
>>
>>52104108
I mean the GM making campaign traits FOR his homebrew game.
>>
>>52104003
>>52104012
>>52104015
>>52104036
>>52104076
Hmmm
Well i did kinda jrpg opening where party half of the party are childhood friends from nice naive town and evil force ransacks it
And now they are forced to escape to fantasy shank slums where thugs and gangsters rule
Kinda just an idea to sell that the place is mean and horrible
>>
>>52104109
Oh, then sure. No harm in another option for players, just don't go overboard with it.
>>
>>52104109
It's absolutely a good idea, then.
>>
>>52104115
Well then yes. Don't feel too bad about making bad things happen due to altruistic actions, but make sure to balance it out with some upsides.

And make sure they see those upsides. Even better is if it takes long enough that they've forgotten about their good deed, and THEN it comes back.
>>
>>52104115
Easier is for the guy to do a half-hearted thing like say someone sold them out, and then get money from selling them out.

"Hey, I did you a favour by telling you about the snitch, you should be thankful for the advanced warning!"
>>
>>52104181
This. If you've got to dick them over, at least make it funny.
>>
>>52103969
HE HATES IT!
>>
>>52104188
It is not supposed to be funny, this is meant to be the utter low point of the story
>>
>>52104217
You sound like you're trying to have your Act 2 dark times way too early.
>>
All the characters I like keep dying before apps even close on games, characters I'd rather see in than my own. How do I fix my tastes?
>>
>>52104231
If you like characters and are GMing, invite their players via PM.

>>52104217
Then have the guy be upset, but still take the money. Have him tell the party "Don't you dare get angry at me, you'd do the same if you were in my position!"

A merc selling out people who's helped them and 'trying' to keep his hands clean makes much more sense than someone who's taken money and now will try to stab the person who saved them.

The first implys the person has a conscience and knows he's doing something wrong but is lured by money, the second implies this person is a mindless automaton who will stab himself if paid to do so.
>>
>tfw can't even be salty because I knew on wednesday I wasn't getting in
>asked Eagle for a review and got "yeah its good, whatever"
You weren't even subtle bro
>>
>>52104306
For all of Eagle's skill as a GM, he does have a habit of becoming really set in his decisions and ignoring everything else.
>>
File: shocked-dog-1-1024x682.jpg (94KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
shocked-dog-1-1024x682.jpg
94KB, 1024x682px
>Wake up expecting disappointment
>check my messages
>doubletake
>Mfw shitty memedog is accepted into dragon 2
>>
>>52104521
I've got a better idea for Rory's theme song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woPff-Tpkns
>>
>>52104568
>Undertale
go and stay go
>why
>>
>>52104580
In that anon's defense, regardless of what you think of the game or the fans. Undertale has some nice tunes.
>>
>>52104602
The only thing I liked about Undertale was the smut of goatmom and the remixes.
>>
>>52103104
Bork bork bork yip yip arf arf

I should've taken vocal transformation
>>
>>52104483
Well thats effectively the third time Aisha's been rejected. Both my wotr apps got rejected. Trigger Twins got fake gamed. Ryuko got cancelled. And assassin girl cant make HV

Time to kill myself
>>
>>52103009

And here I came for more pics like OP.

dat mascara...
>>
File: 1475547758022.jpg (219KB, 1002x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1475547758022.jpg
219KB, 1002x1076px
>>52102711
Alright, let's clear the air here, because there's been some falseflagging and FUNposting that has been confusing the issue. This is the only time I'm putting on a trip, and I'll confirm "Yes this is me" on Roll20.

>Do I give a shit about your app being "Anime"?
Bruh, I loves me some weebshit - I'm running a game that's just like my Texan animes, even. That said, don't really care.

>Do you demand a futa, oh mighty GM?
No. Don't let that stop you if you want to make a futa.

>Do you demand SUPER MALE VITALITY?
No. Don't let that stop you if you want to make a STR guy.

>Do you demand a fuccboi?
No. Don't let that stop you if you want to make a fuccboi.

>Do you want to avoid a clambake?
Not to the point where I'd take a lackluster male application over what I feel is a better crafted female application.

>But what about the awful Falafel?
It's caused the shitposts to become unlawfully awful. That said, not a big fan of his brand of unproductive, petty evil; you'll note that even the cereal killer of the accepted crew is a productive member of society.

Kay, I'm done.
If it doesn't have this trip attached, it's a lie.
>>
>>52104784
Hey man, can you answer my question on discord?
>>
>>52103645
>Well Pizza is Italian right?
Wrong, it is Greek. So that one Not!Greece place should have it.
>>
>>52104814
Just put it on the roll20 bruh. Or pm on the roll20.
>>
GUYS

I HAVE TO DE-LEVEL A MONSTER INTO A "FOUND BABY".

HOW DO I BABY-BULLETE?

ALL I HAVE IS A 3.0 MONSTER MANUAL TO LOOK AT.
>>
>>52104845
Doesn't Pup Shape spell has a guide how to make things into babies?
>>
>>52104858
spell location?

I'm technically running 3.5 but the 5e crowd says you guys can help me better.
>>
>>52104845
How do you age regress monsters you say? Well I know a source that might have a solution.
>>
>>52104845
I believe bulette is in the Baby Bestiary.
>>
>>52104870
Savage Species has monster classes, which should give you some idea how to reduce the HD and abilities.
>>
>>52104873
THIS ONE IS SPECIAL, IT SHITS QUICK-SETTING ALCHEMICAL CEMENT.

THE PARTY FOUND IT AND IT'S FAMILY AND SOLD ALL BUT IT TO AN ALCHEMIST BUILDING A GUILD-HALL. DRUIDS WILD EMPATHY AND SOME LUCK GOT THE BULLETES TO BE FRIENDLY

>>52104899
THATS A THING IN PATHFINDER?
>>
File: 1443746388134.png (365KB, 736x718px) Image search: [Google]
1443746388134.png
365KB, 736x718px
>>52104873
>>
>>52104910
>THATS A THING IN PATHFINDER?

System neutral. Beautiful, if overly cutesy, art. I may have it on this mobile. You want?
>>
>>52104910
And yeah, bulette billy is in there.
>>
>>52104918
is it that horrifying

>>52104939
to be honest I was looking for stats

but I did find it in the trove, thanks for the recommendation I'll give it a read through.

>>52104905
checking that next
>>
>>52104957
Also check the Advanced Bestiary from Green Ronin. I think there is a young/immature template in there.
>>
File: whaaaaat.png (12KB, 102x113px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaat.png
12KB, 102x113px
Can't find a game? There's always this playtest happening!

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71197/spheres-of-might-unofficial-playtest-the-harrowing-modified

Go for optimised characters, or don't! Just see what you can try to do with the Spheres of Might system!
>>
>>52105052
>prewritten mini campaign
>btw be murder hobos
How about no.
>>
>>52105052
2hushill is almost as bad as 2hu.
>>
File: punchy brawler.jpg (67KB, 627x636px) Image search: [Google]
punchy brawler.jpg
67KB, 627x636px
>>52105141
But anon! Didn't you read the information on the playtest?

>Despite said casually-implied darker elements, some enemies can be reasoned with and talked down from fighting via appropriate usage of skills. Given that the adventure has an abundance of encounters, even if all such enemies are successfully talked down, there will still be many battles for playtest data.

You can entirely derail some encounters if you build towards a diplopuncher! Can you even do such a thing? Or do you think you can't with path of might?
>>
>>52105169
I just don't want prewritten campaigns. I want to be given a pitch, create my character with a plot relating to that pitch, and have the DM build the campaign from the character quests.

But thats never going to happen unless I run it.
>>
>>52105152
2hu shill is worse than 2hufag because he's enabling 2hufag.
>>
>>52105226

I may be doing this soon, but it will probably be mechanically different from the usual fare and won't take place on Golarion.
>>
>>52105238

2hushill will never penetrate 2hu's e-boypussy.
>>
>>52105226
So...a sandbox game?
>>
File: you made me care.jpg (310KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
you made me care.jpg
310KB, 690x690px
>Great Crash happens
>don't really care, since I was probably never going to use those sheets anyway
>never check them
>Someone showed interest in one of my crappy characters, and admitted to stealing away for later use
>feelsgoodman.png
>decide to check MW this morning to see if sheet survived the Great Crash
>tfw it didn't
WHY! Why did you do this to me /pfg/!
>>
File: security gets updated armoury.gif (587KB, 448x372px) Image search: [Google]
security gets updated armoury.gif
587KB, 448x372px
>>52105226
>I want to be given a pitch, create my character with a plot relating to that pitch, and have the DM build the campaign from the character quests.
I've ran that sort of thing, but the problem with it is that you absolutely cannot play it with randos online.

If you want to have a game like that, you need to run it with friends who you know aren't going to bail in the 2/3 session - people who you have seen online for months and know they aren't going to just up and vanish on you. And you have to make sure your friends aren't going to be dicks and THAT GUY either.

It's incredibly gratifying when done correctly, but you're right, playtests aren't the right thing for it. But you aren't likely to find that sort of game on /pfg/, either. Not without finding a solid group and proving to other GMs and players that you're a good, dependable, fun player.

How do you do that? Well, if you're only looking on /pfg/, join up to lots of smaller shorter games! That's how you get to know people who already show they want to GM, and befriend them!
>>
>>52105141
How else are you going to test the system centered about combat in practice? Also, what >>52105169 said. Diplomacy and other social skills are supported. And you don't even h ave to be a fuccboi if you don't want to.

>>52105226
That would be nice but I imagine taking a premade module for a game that is not supposed to last for long is much easier. Like, it's a playtest. A minicampaign with a set goal, not a "normal" game.
>>
File: Companion to the lonely.png (315KB, 689x418px) Image search: [Google]
Companion to the lonely.png
315KB, 689x418px
>>52105248
T-that's ok. I'm ok with just having optimsation help.
>>
You know, I love how 2hu spontaneously develops connection problems whenever he shills or when people start yelling at him.
>>
Real talk, who here can actually write interesting and/or desirable men?
>>
I've heard that In the Company of Dragons presents a better monster class than DSP's True Dragon. I've seen the latter, but not the former, so could somebody describe for me the differences between the two and why ItCoD is better?
>>
>>52105259
No, not necessarily, it can still be plot driven. Just that the players get to shape it
>>
>>52105344
I feel like "desirable" in a man is much more varied than in a woman, so you'll never find a decent answer.
>>
>>52105339

Is that how he masks his 30 minute autism rage pauses these days?
>>
>>52105344
> Real talk, who here can actually write interesting and/or desirable men?
No one and everyone because those are utterly subjective qualities.
>>
File: 1468965149411.png (136KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468965149411.png
136KB, 300x300px
>>52105339
I personally love how much time and energy you spend your entire life stalking just one man you supposedly hate so much all the time, and somehow turn into an even worse festering tumor of a person
>>
>>52105344
I believe I can. I just prefer girls. And guys dressed as girls.
>>
>>52105366
>>52105372

Desirability is subjective but consistently writing a subjectively desirable character is not.
>>
File: Inevitability of pain.jpg (111KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
Inevitability of pain.jpg
111KB, 531x800px
>>52105380
love does strange things to people
>>
>>52105344

.....I think most male characters, by the very nature of masculinity, need a bit of time to show their desirability past being a faceless dildo.
>>
>>52105401
Maybe so, maybe not. In either case there haven't been enough games nor consistent applicants to say one way or the other.
>>
>>52105380
Literally the only thing I've said about 2hu, friend.
>>
>>52105339
Except 2hu was here in person many times when people were yelling at him. He even engaged in arguments about his RPG paradigms.

>>52105344
I... am not sure myself. I've noticed that I just default to almost exclusively girls. Maybe that's because most of my games are various shades of animu and I generally prefer girls though cute boys are good too. Also, what do you mean by "desirable"?
>>
>>52105475
You have to show your manliness through your attitude and your actions.

It's not easy like women who just have to show a bit of skin and good proportions to be hot.
>>
>>52105355
ItCoD
sendspace.com/file/lkrin6
>>
>>52105506
That works too. Thank you, Anon!
>>
>>52105503

This.

Male character applications for games need good backstories but not TOO good, lest you come off as a tryhard, and finding art for male characters is generally difficult compared to females.

To get into a /pfg/ game with a female character, you just need pretty art and a better story than other girls, or at least a fetish to pander to.
>>
>>52105503
But that's not true. Man also can show his manliness by being big, muscular and well-endowed and many women are fine with just that. Meanwhile some women lose all of their appeal by being extremely unfeminine in behaviour or feminine in wrong, warped ways.
>>
>>52105533
Odd, everyone keeps telling me that being big, muscular and well-endowed is a male power fantasy and does nothing for women.
>>
>>52105543
Yeah, maybe ask actual women. Not every girl likes bodybuilders or whatever but most want their partner to be at least healthy and fit. And actually healthy, not high Con fat-healty.
>>
>>52105525
>better story
More like appeal to the GM's own tastes. After a certain point, it's less about "quality" and more about what the GM likes because honestly most /pfg/ characters/applications strike me as perfectly fine/good.
>>
>>52105495
>>52105475
>>52105503

Now here's a conundrum.

What is a uniquely masculine quality in a setting where gender-equality has made it do all the former masculine virtues have been assigned as unisex? Bravery was once a masculine quality, but now bravery is something everyone wants regardless of having an innie or outie.
>>
>>52105543

The people usually saying that are scrawny bearded losers or haggard proto-cat ladies, who would've known they had a thing against the "Chad" figure?
>>
>>52105617

Mostly a willingness to engage in physical drudgery.

Female characters are still more likely to be casters or to dress in frilly clothes.

Male characters are still generally hauling shit
>>
>tfw people don't realize that girls are ez-mode for characters
>>
>>52105617
misogyny?
>>
>>52105617
Beard Growth
Fatherly-ness.
>bravery is something everyone wants regardless of having an innie or outie.
That's true IRL to be honest. I don't think anyone wants to be cowardly, and I don't think there is anyone man or woman that would think "I don't want to be brave".
>>
>>52105344

I've noticed DHB and Captain Slow seem to have a habit of making men, and all of them tend to be well-received as either fetish fuel or shipping partners.
>>
>>52105646

What is fatherliness? And beard growth is a terrible topical worthless indication of masculinity, considering every top knot cuck in Colorado has one.
>>
>>52105344
I dunno anon, I feel like I'm pretty good at making both genders because I've been accepted into two games, one as a male character and one as a female.
>>
>>52105664
>considering every top knot cuck in Colorado has one.
>I disagree with their politics so they're not masculine
>>
>>52105641

I mention it every time, but a certain guy always pipes in with his single anecdote of "fucking a party member's brains out in the woods after session 1".

We all know that women are ezmode characters who get free hype just by getting decent art.
>>
>>52103504
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I looked over your criticism and tried to flesh Mikhael out a lot more. Although, I might've went overboard with the daddy issues.

The reason you don't want to be alone with him for too long is that he will show you his collection of Minkian picture scrolls.
>>
>>52105685

I'm using condensed language to describe a person who is beyond what is considered desirable even in general qualities. Sorry if "cuck" is considered a politically charged word or associated with a political party!
>>
>>52105646

So you're saying the only quality unique and desirable to men in Golarion or even the modern age is... How much facial hair they can grow?
>>
>>52105724
Interesting thing. Look at RotJR. In the end, there were equal numbers of male and female applicants, and equal numbers of male and female acceptances. So what's going on there?
>>
File: Whole_Parts.jpg (34KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
Whole_Parts.jpg
34KB, 500x274px
Do faithful undead of Urgathoa retain their memories when twice killed and sent to her realm or do they end up memory wiped like other petitioners?
>>
>>52105928

The wipe happens during the Pharasman sentencing, it's a FEATURE.
>>
Should ask again. What's life like for the average Razmiran?
>>
>>52105825

>Three men got into SotJR
>mfw I have no face when they represent the masculine equivalent of the Triple Aspect (like Morrigan.)
>Seht is the squire (maiden), Corwin is the warrior (Mother) and Casimir is the lord (Crone.)
>>
>wake up
>slap myself for making a fetidhbait character without even paying attention

How can I be this deep and yet not a tiny bit self aware
>>
>>52105961
They work as an Id Trio as well.
Corwin is Id, Casimir is Ego, Seht is Superego.
>>
>>52105960

Imagine a country ran entirely by Scientologists.
>>
>>52105935
Pharasma is really not good at this whole 'judgement' thing, is she? Not only does she brainwipe EVERYONE, thus negating the reward/punishment of the destination, but she also seems to barely check who is even going though, given that there is an established trade in stand-in souls who are made solely to take the fall for their rich owners.
Add in all the demons who apparently retain who they were and you have a woman who is clearly not doing her job correctly.
>>
>>52105808
>ignoring Father-lyness
Even if thats true I don't see why that's a bad thing.

Is there really any reason you wouldn't want women to be hardworking, brave, somewhat stoic etc? Even if you think they only belong in the kitchen and should just shit out babies?
>>
>>52105993
So the average ones are told to just keep giving money and not fix their problems?
>>52106000
Also keep in mind that she sometimes lets souls slip out, and /twice/ when they did they fucking ascended.

We get it, you were surprised when Urgathoa did it. Zyphus? That's all on you Pharasma bb.
>>
>>52106013
>So the average ones are told to just keep giving money and not fix their problems?

Oh, absolutely. Razmiran is a country where people who are not on the "Steps" can't get too successful otherwise their business is ransacked by people who *are* on the Steps, and when you reach a certain point on the Steps you are brainwashed in the middle of a forest and turned into Tom Cruise.
>>
>>52106008
Not them but I'll take a guess that the answer to your question would be that if you think women belong in the kitchen and yadda yadda, a woman that's brave would be a woman that might be distracted from her natural job with the ideas of fighting. Defending the home or the nation is presumably the man's just just as much as child-rearing is the woman's job, and ne'er shall the two be crossed.
>>
>>52106013
>That's all on you Pharasma bb.

A dramatic re-creation of Pharasma and Zyphus's encounter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
>>
File: IMG_3645.jpg (44KB, 460x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3645.jpg
44KB, 460x292px
How hard would it be to bluff that your silver coins are platinum coins? -0? -5? -10?
>>
>>52106100
>Man multiplies his money by 100 with one simple trick!
>GMs hate him!
>>
File: 1447263270212.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447263270212.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>52106100

Platinum coins are stamped differently, weigh differently, and are likely a different size compared to silver.

They also look different, platinum does look different compared to silver if placed side-by-side.
>>
File: IMG_3646.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3646.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>>52106100
Another comparison image
>>
File: 1377704271144.png (220KB, 414x356px) Image search: [Google]
1377704271144.png
220KB, 414x356px
>>52106112

>DM gives the party a Philosopher's Stone
>Everyone fails their identification check and thinks it's just a worthless rock
>>
File: funny_cat.gif (1017KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
funny_cat.gif
1017KB, 500x277px
>>52105935
So if I created a modified version of hellfire ray that sends souls to Urgathoa's realm rather than the Hells then I could have my undead retain memories after they are twice killed with a proper suicide contingency?

I'm working under the assumption that hellfire ray bypasses Pharasma's judgement.
>>
>>52104713
>all these "popular" characters
>all this dissapointment
Can a brother get a pity game over here.
>>
>>52106137
>then I could have my undead retain memories after they are twice killed with a proper suicide contingency?

THAT
IS
NOT
HOW
IT
WORKS
>>
>>52106100
>>52106118
If you have time to tarnish the coin to look a similar color and that you have a good excuse like "I'm a foreigner. Of course our platinum is stamped differently" I'd allow it at a flat -5 because "the lie is unlikely".
>>
File: 1430059083106.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1430059083106.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>52106137

Are... Are you uh... Suggesting an "Ascension Ray" type of spell?

It kills the enemy and sends them directly to Heaven?
>>
>>52106130
Shit like that is why I have the highest appraise skill in the party.
>>
>>52105935
So is there anything stopping some guy like a sorcerer or Psychic from just plane-shifting somewhere else while waiting and fuck off somewhere else in the universe?
>>
>>52106172
Yes.
>>
>>52106193

Yes.
>>
>>52106158
I'd do I think at -10. That's a far-fetched lie, especially to someone who would have the platinum coins to trade.
>>
File: 1430620519264.png (209KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
1430620519264.png
209KB, 800x590px
What are your favorite treasures to get in a loot pile? Bags of saffron maybe, or bolts of silk?
>>
>>52106329
Cold
Hard
Cash
>>
>>52106329
+2 (Stat) items.
>>
>>52106329
I like objects d'art.

Little statues, carved stones, anything that tells a story without being too bulky to easily carry out.

in my last game my character ended up turning her home into a museum before going off to fight the last battle, because she thought she wouldn't be coming home
>>
>>52106350

But that's so booooooring!

WAIT, HOLD ON

How does Golarion handle huge denominations of cash? Do you get "bars" of silver for 50 sp, or a ball of gold for 100 gp?
>>
>>52106411

The most boring way: gems
>>
>>52106426

Gems are not boring, especially after you learn all about cuts!
>>
>>52106429

BOOOORING

STUPID SHINY ROCKS AREN'T EVEN EASILY DIVISIBLE
>>
>>52106157
The text of Hellfire Ray indicates that it does for as long as the Will is failed any alignment is sent straight to Hell. That indicates a bypassing of Pharasma's judgement.
>>
>>52106442

THAT'S WHY YOU TAKE MULTIPLE TYPES OF STUPID SHINY ROCK.

TOPAZ IS NOT AS VALUABLE AS A RUBY
>>
File: 1449445241807.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1449445241807.png
75KB, 325x244px
waken up from night hibernation
Eagle-man chose gamer topics
No

How are you?
>>
What's the quickest way to make money? Starting at level 5 and "because of my background" I'm starting off with effectively 10gp worth of equipment.
>>
>>52106411
Copper, silver, gold, and platinum are all commodity currency. A bar of gold weighing one pound is worth 50 gp, the same as one pound of gold coins.
>>
File: akaimato.png (383KB, 1034x475px) Image search: [Google]
akaimato.png
383KB, 1034x475px
>wake up
>Rory made it into the game
>mfw I didn't
>>
>>52105635
>Your wife is carrying most of the loot and gear because STR22
>You're carrying the baby with you because you're ranged
>You're also carrying the alchemist's baby with you because no one else in the party fights more than 5' away from anything
>The cleric's made a few jokes about having to marry them now because they're sleeping together on your back
>... you're not sure you can leave them unsupervised with him because he might actually do it
>>
>>52106564
Adventuring.
>>
>>52106592
He's more interested in whores than you, anyway!

That's basically his thing.
>>
>>52106594

I now want to play a shinto-style priest who marries anything and anyone that isn't capable of saying no.

THESE ROCKS ARE MARRIED

THESE TREES ARE MARRIED

DURING YOUR SLEEP, I MARRIED YOU TO YOUR ANIMAL COMPANION, GO MAKE HER AN HONEST HORSE, NOW!
>>
File: 1441284128295.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1441284128295.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>52106592

C'mere, you.

We can all cry together.

I think I'm beginning to realize I need to make shameless man-whores if I ever want to get into a game.
>>
>>52106537
Its a reminder that pfg has no idea what DMs are looking for in apps.
>>
>>52106621

Hey, I made an entirely non-lewd, non-fetishy character for a lewdgame and got in.

I know you can do it!
>>
File: 1432981493912.gif (220KB, 232x288px) Image search: [Google]
1432981493912.gif
220KB, 232x288px
>>52106631

It's hopeless, I made a non-lewd, non-fetishy character for a lewdgame and did not get in.
>>
>>52106592
>girlgamesh got rejected
>>
>>52106172
Think of the fucking money you could make. You're obviously amassing favors and influence from using hellfire ray to sell off souls to devils... and you offer Ascension Ray services to old nobles on their deathbeds.

It's "rich people go to heaven, you're going to hell because you're poor" all over again.

Anon... Anon has created the roman catholic church.
>>
>>52106564
Play a wizard and grab Craft Wondrous Items.
>>
>you will never break your 3-year no game streak
>you will never get into a gestalt lewdgame
>you will never get to use your dragons2 app
>you will never make new friends via /PFG/
>>
>>52106643

Post the application? I'll review it.

Sometimes you just have to figure out where you need to approach from, too.

It also helps if you ask the GM some small questions....even if you have no real questions. It lets you get to know each other a bit, and makes you more memorable.
>>
>>52105617
Patience.
>>
File: 1434328293956.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1434328293956.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>52106671

How about you tell all of us losers which Dragons 2 apps that didn't get in you thought were great.
>>
File: !!!!!.jpg (122KB, 717x449px) Image search: [Google]
!!!!!.jpg
122KB, 717x449px
>>52106620
The oracle's an english protestant that annuls and divorces everything, so it's all become something of a morning routine in camp.

>tfw you realize that purely out of habit you oracle'd the morning after your actual intended real wedding
>>
Well, one positive of not getting picked: I can remove the dragon game LFG page from my bookmarks.
>>
>>52106592
Shitty memedog will always be acceptable
>>
File: 1453269436792.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453269436792.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
>>52106669

>mfw /pfg/ is done with their gestalt streak after this
>mfw they're doing with high-PB campaigns
>mfw they're even done with making games

>mfw you finally get into a game
>level 1, core-only, 20 PB
>>
>>52106698

I haven't been following that cringefest of a game, but sure. I'll do that during my next lull at work here. Gimme a link?
>>
>>52106713

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4691134/character-applications
>>
File: Brown Cat in a Box.jpg (123KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
Brown Cat in a Box.jpg
123KB, 1200x799px
>>52106669
>you will never get to use your dragons2 app

No matter how many games I actually apply to, the knowledge that some concepts just can't get recycled hurts most of all. Like, I'm sure with enough effort and alterations, but some of those concepts went through hell and high water just to get to where they were when they had to be abandoned.
I get far too attached to concepts that started as mere shitposts.

>>52106713
While there's still time, here
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4691134/character-applications
>>
>>52106653
But I'm a blaster sorcerer.
>>
>Eagle literally chose characters because they had roar in their names
>>
>>52106725
Play a sorcerer and grab Craft Wondrous Items.
>>
>The meme characters from /pfg/ games all sit down to play a game of pathfinder
Who rolls what kind of character?
>>
>>52106739
Explain the back-ups and honourable mentions then?
>>
>>52106751
They're the ones that didn't have roar in their names.
>>
>>52106751
Those arent posted on the roll20
>>
>>52106746

Who are the meme characters?
>>
File: team roar biggest mistake.png (396KB, 974x1041px) Image search: [Google]
team roar biggest mistake.png
396KB, 974x1041px
No, I'm not bitter. YOU'RE bitter.
>>
>>52106698
I liked the looks of Tamrir, Kab, and Ulfric!
>>
>>52106789

Team Roar?

More like Team BORE.
>>
File: salt.jpg (77KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
77KB, 500x393px
>ITT
>>
>>52106765
They were posted last thread.

>>52102005
>>
File: africa-notes-6-638.jpg (91KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
africa-notes-6-638.jpg
91KB, 638x479px
>>52106803
>>
>>52106746
>Onryou makes a pretty princess that all the boys fawn over
>Shizuka makes a doorcrashing barbarian
>Aranha makes herself and doesn't quite understand what's going on
>>
File: Chaika Grapes.gif (4MB, 294x524px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika Grapes.gif
4MB, 294x524px
>>52106746
>Etan and Rubio get in a fight over who gets to be the Righteous Paladin
>One of the twins makes a dickass thief rogue, the other makes a buxom sorceress
>Saboten just plays "A Bard"
>Sweettooth and Quinn show up, but never get around to making characters too busy making out in the other room
>>
>>52106812
>Tamrir made Honorable Mentions

Huh, that's further than I thought she'd get.
>>
File: 1452979288251.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452979288251.png
27KB, 400x400px
All I want to do is play with you guys.
>>
>>52106875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
>>
>>52106875
>>52106881

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x0-EYfwP-c
>>
>>52106816

>Corwin makes a bard and spends half his time slinging sick memes, people aren't sure if he's there to actually play or just check out Ameiko.
>>
>>52106870
>Saboten
>Playing a bard

Well someone clearly misunderstands the character.

Saboten would most likely play a Doctor Strange-esque Wizard or occultist, hamming it up as she calls upon the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth.
>>
>>52106746
>Rory rolls up a reasonably handsome skald that recites battle poetry and plays the guitar
>Rinka plays an alchemist that throws bombs And does SCIENCE
>Rorymei plays a vigilante. They're a trap
>Aurora plays a THICC fightergirl
>>
File: 1297549332549.jpg (226KB, 1116x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1297549332549.jpg
226KB, 1116x1310px
Just putting out feelers for an idea, since recruiting on /pfg/ seems to be all the rage nowadays, would people be interested in a slightly modified Hell's Rebels game? I know some people on /pfg/ have issues with its tone and some characters but I find it to be a little charming from what I've read so far.

So, I want to run a game where I really embrace the feeling of an optimistic rebellion by a group of colourful hipsters in coffee shops. I know some people like their games a bit darker and want to explore the deeper socioeconomic ramifications of the rebellion and things like that but this is for people who want something brighter.

Not sure what I'd do for character building rules, I might crank it up to 11 and go gestalt like everyone else is, just scaling up the competition and such. What does /tg/ think? Do you guys want to kick a smug mint banning asshole in the teeth?
>>
>>52103009
why is she crying?
>>
>>52106938
Ashamed she can't unhinge her jaw
>>
>>52106930
Yes please.
Even though I probably won't get accepted.
>>
File: The Masculine Ideal.jpg (20KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
The Masculine Ideal.jpg
20KB, 620x349px
>>52106930

I've got my character! He's pro-rights, pro-immigration, and enjoys his wife's strap-on.
>>
>>52105226
Yeah, that's awful for a playtest game man. It's MUCH easier and more info-gathering for a GM to take what already exists, toss it at a party of playtest material, and see what ends up working out, what ends up getting trampled by an 'easy' encounter, and what ends up one-shotting the boss.
>>
File: big mistake.png (549KB, 974x1041px) Image search: [Google]
big mistake.png
549KB, 974x1041px
It's almost as if I'm enjoying my salt!
>>
File: Cat get a load of this guy.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Cat get a load of this guy.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>52106916
There's not a whole shit of a lot to go off of besides "dude slut lmao", man. There's not been enough greentexts to glean anything off of.
>>
>>52106930
That sounds good, especially that last paragraph, but I need to ask you something.

Can I be - and stay with me on this one - a stoic robot girl from outer space going full JC Denton on everything because she's begun to find the parameters she was programmed for questionable at best.
>>
File: 1449377778753.gif (51KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449377778753.gif
51KB, 500x200px
>>52106966

Nothing you say or do will erase the truth.
>>
>>52106971
>a stoic robot girl from outer space going full JC Denton on everything because she's begun to find the parameters she was programmed for questionable at best.

Anon, if you don't have a scene where she asks a man to, "show her the human emotion called 'love'" than I will slap you.
>>
>>52106927
>Liozis searches the books to figure out what class combination can get her character a good fly speed as soon as possible
>Calsi plays a very beautiful paladin who's the best person ever and is loved by all, please don't think I'm a bad guy anymore guys
>>
>>52106970

What's even going on with FotJR? All I know is they had sex.
>>
>>52106996
They're dicking around while Saturday is being HEROES.
>>
>>52106816
Which Shizuka? They're both memes.
>>
>>52107013
you know what it could be either.
>>
>>52106981
Rather, have her interview everyone whenever they reach certain levelling milestones and kill counts.

Publicly.

>Now that you're more experienced, I would like you to help me understand something. What is *love*, and does it relate in any way to your actions on stardate....
>Why do they keep running away?
>>
>>52106930
Drop the gestalt, maybe the starting level to be 7 (still strong, but not "why haven't you won already" strong), and I'd be super-hyped!
>>
>>52106927
Whoa whoa whoa whoa

Rinka is obviously far too busy with the occult to play a silly mortal game.

the fact that she's watching and kind of super obviously wants to play despite her objections is irrelevant.
>>
>>52106981
Hum, Alif probably didn't have anything like that because she was an MIB, Bet might have because she spent a century having a wise old dragon poking at her psyche, Gamel might have because she worked in a wretched hive of scum and villainy, Daleth definitely did because she was running refugees to Golarion. As Epsilla... maybe?
>>
>>52107041
Liozis wants her to come have fun with the game! It's a lot of fun! But if she's too busy with her important studies, it's okay!
>>
File: 1430018604365.gif (2MB, 294x359px) Image search: [Google]
1430018604365.gif
2MB, 294x359px
>>52107030

How cute is this robutt?
>>
File: 1466979823737.jpg (107KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
1466979823737.jpg
107KB, 500x591px
>>52106930
>Putting the worst part of HR on the spotlight and cranking it up
>>
File: 1297549627672.jpg (260KB, 1116x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1297549627672.jpg
260KB, 1116x1310px
>>52106953
Won't know until you try.
>>52106960
Oh you
>>52106971
Are you going to apply for literally every game as 2B until you get into one? Because I mean, I have no inherent opposition to the concept but you're going to have to try a little harder to fit yourself into the setting if you want to do that.

Oh, and I forgot, the entire game will be set to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcE4-6QGgpc
>>
>>52106711

How about level 1, core only, 15 pb. Commoner classes only?

You'll become a level 1 mythic rank 1 PC with 25 PB with an actual class by session 2
>>
>>52106996
GM "accidentally" forgot to add an important clue, then a player was afraid of metagaming and didn't press too hard with something that would have fast-tracked the plot. They also wasted an entire session failing to even have a beach episode.

I'm convinced that the GM is just using them to filter out things that don't work.
>>
>>52106930
>really like the idea of playing some sort of hipster hero fighting the man, man

>full up on games
>every game posted on /pfg/ is going to be memed to hell and back

why does it hurt so much
>>
>>52107062
>implying that its not the funniest way to play Hell's Rebels
>not unironically playing a genderqueer swordsman who sips lattes and saves people from the PATRIARCHY
>>
>>52107062
The problem with HR wasn't that it was about goofy latte sipping wannabe rebels, it's that it was about that but tried to sell itself as Super Serious Rebellion Against The Evil Dictatorship when none of that was there. The problem was that the intended tone and the actual facts were contradictory.
>>
>>52107062

Anon, stay with me for a second.

Imagine a "beach" episode where all the well-manicured men go out for a beard oiling session while their girlfriends (the female PCs) get pounded by some Mwangi bulls.
>>
File: Nine.jpg (177KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Nine.jpg
177KB, 1000x707px
>>52107030
Did she perhaps ask Ryoma to teach her all about it?
>>
>>52107041
On second thought, Rory likely comes to the games shapeshifter INTO his character.

The fact that they all look identical to him means /nothing/
>>
>>52107102
Back to /pol/
>>
Wrath of the Raunchy session 1 this sunday.

Who hype?
>>
>>52107065
>Work harder on integrating with the setting

Wat.

Did ya read the backstory?
>>
>>52107102
>The men come out from the spa, shiny and refreshed
>The girls come in... They've just had to fight a literal stampede
>There's even hoofmarks on some of their faces
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15KB, 560x407px
>>52107122

Anon, we are literally talking about a "stereotypical hipster" campaign.

>>52107129

I don't think you know what a "bull" in this context is.
>>
File: SRW V Vangray Positron.jpg (104KB, 1202x538px) Image search: [Google]
SRW V Vangray Positron.jpg
104KB, 1202x538px
>>52107103
I like her better in her true form...

... maybe I'm a pervert?
>>
>>52107122

What do you have against people joking around with Numale culture?
>>
>>52107138
I don't think you understand turning some dumbass NTR demand into a joke.
>>
>>52107148
The fact that I like the campaign idea and I don't want the GM to be discouraged by "lol cuck"
>>
>>52107163

Cucks are kind of a cornerstone of the modern hipster, anon.

Or are you suggesting women aren't in control of their own bodies?
>>
>>52107124
I am hype. Too hype. My heart can't handle it!
>>
>>52107173
Cucks are the cornerstone of /pol/'s perception of hipsters.
>>
>>52107163

Cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish, it is a sign of both intelligent and respect.

We are playing in the beacon of progressive freedom and independence, a campaign where you literally enact revolution in a Starbucks. Are you suggesting we shouldn't embrace the culture?
>>
>>52107129
No, no, no.

Most of the female cast comes back ~satisfied~.

Epsilla comes back with a decapitated Bull's head to mount on her hearth.
>>
File: 1341158968831.jpg (157KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
1341158968831.jpg
157KB, 1280x782px
>>52107035
That means the party would be like, Level 22 by the end of the campaign though.

>>52107062
>>52107085
>>52107100
I'm firmly of the opinion that it's as the last guy says, the biggest problem with Hell's Rebels is that it's tonally confused, I want to fix that not by making it darker but by making it brighter. I don't want to take it to the point of absolute absurdity either, having the bad guys doing bad things and being assholes is important.

>>52107102
See, this is something I want to potentially avoid. The game's a little tongue in cheek, and of course there's going to be a little bit of poking fun at modern culture but at the same time I don't want it to be mean spirited. If nothing else, the joke gets old really fucking fast.

>>52107129
That's fucking hilarious though
>>
>>52107221
Would you let me play Alex Jones as a cute girl?
>>
>>52106698
>>52106713

I hate to say it, but most of the apps are REALLY WEAK.

My picks would have been the same as Eagle's, with the only standout that wasn't picked being Marianne
>>
>>52107275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
>>
>>52107221

Pathfinder is a setting where the Goddess of Love actually supports and encourages polygamy and free love, shouldn't this be reflected in the campaign?

I just don't get why you people have such a disgust towards a modern, popular way to express your love of a person, that you're able to see them sexually satisfied yet still love them, and they love you. It's sweet and inclusive and all the other adorable things a party of establishment fighting rebels should support!
>>
>>52107289
What do you think of the CotLT apps?
>>
>>52106938
snake is in control, piloting her body.
>>
>>52107221
Pol needs to go and stay go
>>
>>52107145
The game's main mech ships *everyone* she sees interacting with the other gender.
>>
>>52107299
Anon, it's clear to everyone that you're not doing this in good faith. You didn't start this with polygamy and free love, you started this with Anthony Burch and Mwangi bulls. Go. Back. To. /pol/.
>>
>>52104784
>It's caused the shitposts to become unlawfully awful. That said, not a big fan of his brand of unproductive, petty evil; you'll note that even the cereal killer of the accepted crew is a productive member of society.
So what I'm getting from this is "don't be neutral evil". Daemon style neutral evil. Because the guy apparently was a soldier for years and a noble, all pretty important things under Thrune. How exactly productive do we need to be?
>>
>>52107350
>People like mocking hipsters
>People like mocking literal chucks
>People like mocking the left in general

Clearly we're all the same anon, and not just chiming in when it would be funny.
>>
>>52107374
>don't be neutral evil

if thats what you got from that you're really shit at reading
>>
>>52106938
Mouse is her familiar, snake is a monster she was hired to kill but failed her Will save against.
>>
>>52107299
I don't think she 'encourages' it as such, I believe it's more that she doesn't believe in any kind of limitation on how you should choose to love a person or people. If people would be happier in a polygamous relationship then she wants them to go ahead with that rather than not doing it because it's 'wrong' or 'improper'

And I personally have no problems with whatever a group of consenting adults want to do in order to get off, it's not my business or anyone else's business either. Cuck stuff just provokes an especially visceral reaction from certain groups of people because it's pretty much the antithesis of the masculine ideal, so it's used as an insult.
>>
>>52106966
please don't hate rats
>>
>>52107406
holy shit dude its just a meme don't get so autistic.
>>
>>52107308

Link?
>>
>>52107422
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4724555/character-applications

Acceptances have already happened though.
>>
>>52105724
How does DHB get hype then when only making male characters?
>>
>>52107415
Memes gotta come from somewhere, cuck wouldn't be nearly so prolific as an insult if it wasn't an effective one. And it wouldn't be effective if there wasn't an underlying reason for it.

So no, I won't not get autistic and you can't stop me. What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>52107441
DHB is an anomaly. The exception to the rule.
>>
>>52107443
Demand extreme vetting of /pfg/ posters to prevent dangerous /pol/sters and /leftypol/sters from entering our Traditional Gaming General!
>>
>>52107441
DHB applies to fucking everything and people don't like him to the point of posting his shit just to make fun of it, so he gets a lot of attention.
>>
>>52107470
>>52107457
Is it the same reason why despite applying to everything he never gets in?
>>
>>52107509
┐(´-`)┌
>>
>>52107065
>but you're going to have to try a little harder to fit yourself into the setting if you want to do that.

I am so fucking triggered right now.
>>
>>52107350

God damn, why is it all giggles when we insult one group of people but the moment we start mocking the left everyone here gets deadly serious?
>>
>>52107581
autism
>>
File: feeling healed already.png (305KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
feeling healed already.png
305KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you know what you need to fix in your app thanks to a review, but am still unsure of how to best proceed with the new information
>>
>>52107470
maybe he applies to everything because exactly nobody lets him in?
>>
>>52107581
Both of them are shitty, one is just shitty and done to death
>>
>>52107599
┐(´-`)┌
>>
>>52107406

Modern masculinity is a joke anyway, it's pretty much a punchline.

Well, white/Asian masculinity anyway.
>>
>>52107602

How is cuckoldry "done to death?" Last I checked it was rarely discussed here.
>>
>>52107581
Confirmation bias.
>>
>>52107599
Or...

Follow me on this one...

Or he applies to everything cause he wants to play Pathfinder?
>>
>>52107581
People from tumblr come here. It's not a secret at this point.
>>
>>52107637
Is that not the same as I said?
>>
>>52107637
What? Do you mean to insinuate that everybody who submits these applications has an interest in sharing their collective imaginative spaces with each other?
>>
>>52107637
>actually wanting to play pathfinder

yeah right
>>
>>52107547
I'm really sorry, I read it through again and it's way more solid than I remember, maybe I was sleep deprived at the time but I've noticed all the specific references to specific Golarion stuff. Urgh I feel like such a fucking idiot now.

In that case let me amend my prior statement. Yes, you are welcome to join, but you'll have to justify why this cool space android is in Kintargo fighting against a local tyrant.
>>
>>52107631
>rarely discussed here
>this means it isn't done to death

Are... Are you new, and/or do you only ever visit /pfg/?
>>
Making male characters is hard with an application process. A female can have any personality and it is acceptable to the vast majority of people.

Any male that isn't rough, tough, manly-man that arm wrestles orcs and eats nails for breakfast is under serious scrutiny. Even manly-man characters are disliked for being cliche tryhards. There are lots of expectations for male characters that are not applied to female characters.

Emotional male character? Drama queen. No one likes a man with emotional baggage.
Less-than ideal masculinity? Fag and fetish bait.
Jaded dickhead? Coward and impossible to work with. No one wants to put up with this character.
Successful man with charisma? Shameless self-insert. No one wants to watch the bard flirt with barmaids.

Also, as other anons mentioned, finding good female fantasy art is much easier than finding are of males.
>>
>>52107665

Why does she have to justify anything? It's the DM's job to explain why a character is in a place doing a thing, the PC just needs to concern themselves with the plot.

You sound like that guy who thinks Tien ninjas have no place in Brevoy.
>>
File: no reaction image.png (15KB, 481x383px) Image search: [Google]
no reaction image.png
15KB, 481x383px
>>52107682
>>
>>52107675

>He says, when Seht, Casimir, Corwin, Rubio and Etan made it into RotJR
>>
>>52107675
>Also, as other anons mentioned, finding good female fantasy art is much easier than finding are of males.

This so fucking much. 9/10 times a lot of the male character art I find is generic as fuck and just not what I'm looking for. I seriously can't stand it.
>>
>>52107700
Don't forget Memedoge and Fuccragonboi both making it into Dragon 2... AS THE ONLY MALES.
>>
>>52107675
>Emotional male character? Drama queen. No one likes a man with emotional baggage.
>Less-than ideal masculinity? Fag and fetish bait.
>Jaded dickhead? Coward and impossible to work with. No one wants to put up with this character.
>Successful man with charisma? Shameless self-insert. No one wants to watch the bard flirt with barmaids.
Which of these do DHB's character's fall under?
>>
>>52107682
Hah, that reminds me of a game I was in once. We had a ninja in our Kingmaker game who continually in character insisted he was a farmer. This is despite the fact that be brought no farming equipment, no seeds, no horse and absolutely fucking nothing that would imply that he was a farmer. He kept refusing to come on dangerous missions, because he was just a farmer, doing farmer things... well no doing farmer things because the fucking idiot didn't know a single thing about farming but he certainly wasn't doing ninja things!

The absolute worst.
>>
>>52107675
Yee boi. I was lucky af to find this kickass art.
>>
>>52107581
Are you fucking new or just ignorant?
We insult Paizo for being retard SJWs all the time! Just because we actually show some restraint and civility and avoid making Clinton jokes all the time doesn't mean we are a bunch of lefties.

You're just an idiot who cannot disseminate disliking lefties from being an insufferable cuck spamming /pol/tard.

Piss off you shitstain
>>
File: CM 1049.jpg (67KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
CM 1049.jpg
67KB, 560x800px
>male art sucks
Seems about right
Looked at my male art gallery (trash can) and 90% of it is like this
>>
File: 10 - as1lDwA.png (223KB, 688x487px) Image search: [Google]
10 - as1lDwA.png
223KB, 688x487px
>>52107682
Oh man I am fucking filled with disgust right now.
>>
>>52107675
i think its mostly that /tg/ is terrible at making manly-men that actually have a good backstory and motivation
>>
File: Intrigued.gif (582KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Intrigued.gif
582KB, 220x165px
>>52107700
>/ss/ and horse memes
>a pretty cool guy, but then the Daddy fetishists attacked
>dude weed lmao
>have I shown you my collection of mint condition knightly action figures?
>not even a real person

Really makes me think

>>52107675
>Also, as other anons mentioned, finding good female fantasy art is much easier than finding are of males.
Holy fuck is it agony to find good art of certain things, or even "art that looks fun to play and fits the tone of the game". I've settled down to accepting I'll probably have to beg a drawfriend if I ever really want art of a given character, most of the time.
>>
File: 1488599267823.gif (81KB, 326x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488599267823.gif
81KB, 326x300px
>>52107682
>>
File: heavy thoughts there.gif (2MB, 410x231px) Image search: [Google]
heavy thoughts there.gif
2MB, 410x231px
>make a male character
>spend literally THREE WHOLE DAYS searching for character art
>find some good pieces finally
>game closes app, your character didn't get picked
>can never use that character art ever again cause then the DM of the next game will say you're just recycling apps
>>
>>52107665
Bluh, I was deep in a spreadsheet when I wrote that, sorry for being an ass.

The answer, of course, is... I dunno, I'll think of something.
>>
>>52107802
>one of the characters that got into Dragons2 is literally a recycled app
>its literally one of /pfg/'s waifu characters

I don't think anyone gives a shit about recycled apps. Honestly I think you should recycle apps, each iteration should be better.
>>
>>52107812
You mean Rinka? Pretty sure they're using different art for that, though the "recycling" bit is still true.
>>
>>52107812
I know of at least two people who didn't get into games because their apps were recycled.
>>
File: Jaaaaaaaak_by_Joyker.jpg (248KB, 624x695px) Image search: [Google]
Jaaaaaaaak_by_Joyker.jpg
248KB, 624x695px
People rarely draw men in the same anime style as women
So the portraits NEVER fit together
>>
>>52107812
Not building a new app for every new game, pouring your ideas into a character and growing attached to it, so that a new GM's and Reviewanons can rip it to shreds, you redo it and STILL not get accepted.

I hate the character application process so much. I need a hug.
>>
File: 936.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>52107682
Wrong, it is the duty of the DM to give and inform chargen rules and background info, the player to use that information and guide to make a character, and the both of them working together to determine if a character is appropriate and how to work it in the story or if it can be.

The existence of a GM does not remove culpability from the player. Because otherwise you get a scenario where people are doing the equivalent of wither vidya style railroading on the GMs since there is no player agency bin consequences, or you're just playing as literally sonic the hedgehog with your scantily clad Lightning sex slave in Skyrim
>>
File: hug battle.jpg (68KB, 364x820px) Image search: [Google]
hug battle.jpg
68KB, 364x820px
>>52107832
No anon. What you need is a HUG Battle!
>>
File: 1484276317711.jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484276317711.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
>>52107682
>>
>>52107832
>not building an application entirely off of a shitpost and having someone say they like it

c'mon, step it up
>>
So have we decided on who makes for best shipping in Hell's Vengeance now that DHB is confirmed stonewalled from getting in?
>>
This is why it makes sense to first find a group to play with and then start the character making process
>>
>>52107709

Really? I've got an entire folder of male art.
>>
>>52107907
Shizuka x Herself
>>
>>52107929
That's mad talk. You're talking cra cra.
>>
>>52107932
nobody wants to see your shota kitsune trap folder anon
>>
>>52107940
Speak for yourself.

I could always use more.
>>
>>52107828

Why are you using anime styles?

>Oh boo hoo all the men are fuccbois!
>Because I'm using an art style that does that by default!
>>
>>52107963
It is not about an individual
But the group
>>
>>52107932
And I bet 80 to 90 per cent of them look indentical to each other.
>>
>>52107963

Because good luck finding non-anime character art that makes men not look like ogres.

There is just a lot more art of females in general.
>>
>>52107974

Bullshit
>>
>>52107978

They're called women, anon. Not females.

Go back to /r9k/
>>
Is this anime?
>>
>>52107973
>Expecting a group of people to have a consistent artstyle

Why tho
>>
>>52107999
I know you're probably meming but why do people get unironically triggered over this?
>>
>>52107999
They're synonyms, shush.
>>
>>52107999

I said females because tweens and little girls don't really fall under 'women', you autist.

And this is mostly a man problem. You can find better art for male characters the younger they are.
>>
>>52108014
>>52108023

Maybe you shitlords should realize that words have power, and dehumanizing woman by making them sound like animals (HEE HEE, FEMALES) makes you seem like a loser virgin.
>>
So on the character advancement table, the wealth by level does NOT mean that's your starting gold, right?
>>
File: 1400698114984.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1400698114984.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
If art of males is so rare, why not make your own using Skyrim?

Most MMOs also have a rather robust character creator. So you can quite literally design your ideal guy. Slap him in some simple starter armour, which tends to look better then "epig tier" armours and viola. You have your perfect, one of a kind male that'll never get selected.
>>
File: 1428765511506.jpg (248KB, 407x860px) Image search: [Google]
1428765511506.jpg
248KB, 407x860px
>>52108056

I don't need male art, I've got tons of it.

It's not my fault the rest of /pfg/ spent their time downloading anime and suddenly realize they don't have anything people would really want to play with.
>>
>>52108055
If that's your starting level, yes it does.
>>
>>52108054
You're never going to rustle anyone if you don't learn to be more subtle, anon.
>>
>>52108066
>It's not my fault the rest of /pfg/ spent their time downloading anime and suddenly realize they don't have anything people would really want to play with.
What, you mean like this?
>>
File: 1453285860082.jpg (579KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453285860082.jpg
579KB, 1000x1000px
>>52108089

That's not the norm and you know it!
>>
File: 1244854417104.jpg (74KB, 320x402px) Image search: [Google]
1244854417104.jpg
74KB, 320x402px
>>52108098
Are you certain about that?
>>
>>52108098
>>52108089
Speaking of character art, DHB has done this a few times (gunmonkey and falafel). Instead of submitting a image he submitted a comic strip. Is this a good or bad idea?
>>
File: 1466581791668.jpg (430KB, 1024x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1466581791668.jpg
430KB, 1024x1357px
>>52108130

It's a shitty idea! Totally shitty!
>>
>>52108130
Gunmonkey had a good chance at getting in, had Pirates not been a flimflam.

>tfw you're kinda secretly hoping Dragon 2 is a big flimflam and SwimmingEagle disappears from the internet.
>>
>>52108156
DOWN HERE EVERYTHING IS SALT
>>
>>52108009
No, it's a Slav.
>>
>>52108197
That just means its not human
>>
File: momir_07f3.jpg (622KB, 1000x821px) Image search: [Google]
momir_07f3.jpg
622KB, 1000x821px
Not only men can be difficult, but try non-human males
>>
>>52108156
Wouldn't happen; he's running Dragons1 AND is in SotJR, as well as showing up on the Discord. He'd be hard-fucked if he did that.
>>
File: vsktbm[1].jpg (13KB, 197x251px) Image search: [Google]
vsktbm[1].jpg
13KB, 197x251px
>>52108156
Don't be salty, anon. It just wasn't our time. We'll get in together next time, right?
>>
File: going ahead.jpg (66KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
going ahead.jpg
66KB, 750x900px
>>52108216
>next time
Sorry, friend. This is where we part paths. I can't do it anymore. I'm throwing in the towel.
>>
/pfg/, you're in charge of forming a party out of the applicants for Hell's Vengeance. Count the existing party as applicants. Out of the lot of them choose six and tell us who you ship with who.
>>
>>52108259
I would throw dice
on both tasks
>>
File: 1459115162840.jpg (68KB, 485x742px) Image search: [Google]
1459115162840.jpg
68KB, 485x742px
>>52108212

I've got plenty, anon.
>>
>>52108259
Cancer Elf with Harem Ending
>>
>>52108253
Don't leave me, anon. We had such good chemistry! With the results of my recent applications and the general disdain for berserkgame, I might run a /pfg/ tournament, and the last six survivors get to be the party in a new campaign. Everybody who loses in the tournament votes gets a vote for who gets to stay as we move up the ladder!
>>
>>52108275
Oh that's a gem. I've been looking for a male elf that looks badass.
>>
File: 5aa84b1e73e73394024ca78668985ba1.jpg (111KB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5aa84b1e73e73394024ca78668985ba1.jpg
111KB, 687x1000px
>>52108275
You'd be surprise the things you can find.

Though this might fit more in a Dark Heresy game.
>>
>>52108279
Is Falafel a virgin?
>>
>>52108275
Shit son, where was this when I was brainstorming characters, that would make a great half-elf.
>>
New Thread:

>>52108322
>>52108322
>>52108322
>>
>>52108291

Is it a lewd tournament?
>>
>>52108314
For maximal lulz.... Yes he is!
>>
File: 1473633014048.jpg (525KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473633014048.jpg
525KB, 773x1000px
>>52108301
>>52108315

You want more? Because I've got more.
>>
>>52108343
Fucking dump it on me, famalam, might as well since there's a new thread already.
>>
File: I have no idea what I'm casting.jpg (549KB, 1434x872px) Image search: [Google]
I have no idea what I'm casting.jpg
549KB, 1434x872px
>>52108343
Yes please. Go ahead and fill up our image quota.
>>
>>52108333
It can be.
>>
File: 1439924934461.jpg (510KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1439924934461.jpg
510KB, 1200x1200px
>>52108355
>>52108359

>Angel-blooded Aasimar with Angel Wings
>>
File: Eredin.jpg (553KB, 561x913px) Image search: [Google]
Eredin.jpg
553KB, 561x913px
>>52108355
>>52108359
>>
File: HWBcrn6.jpg (45KB, 637x419px) Image search: [Google]
HWBcrn6.jpg
45KB, 637x419px
This one works really well for tokens!
>>
File: 1439864767462.jpg (394KB, 702x992px) Image search: [Google]
1439864767462.jpg
394KB, 702x992px
>>
File: 1429903124638.jpg (104KB, 1000x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1429903124638.jpg
104KB, 1000x1420px
Who says the Eldar can't use axes?
>>
>>52106816
Aranha probably woulda made her dad.
>>
>>52107907
Assassin girl x my dick
>>
File: 1428954854203.jpg (400KB, 1000x1542px) Image search: [Google]
1428954854203.jpg
400KB, 1000x1542px
>>52108437

And... Sorry, that's the last one I've got!

EXCEPT THIS! HAVE A DRAGONBORN IN PLATE ARMOR!
>>
>>52108275
>Elves
That's easy mode though.
>>
>>52107072
I've got the same fear. If things keep going as they have, I think I'd just quit rather than being a stooge.
>>
>>52107768
Hah, I WISH I had some mint-condition knightly action figures. Everything I have back home is hand-me-downs or loaners.

That said, knowing the location of every secondhand book store in civilized Varisia might come in handy, who knows?
>>
>>52106751
Eagle made a bunch of possible teams, then picked one at random. The backups were people who were on 3+ of the non-picked teams.
>>
>>52109822
Source?
Thread posts: 438
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.