[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1380 : Landed Jumper Thread Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 79

File: 1470098370900.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1470098370900.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52085127
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>52093478
>Is this how it works in canon?
From some of the lore books on Kamigawa specifically yeah that's how it works, granted Mana rich is fairly common in MtG canon, mostly in way of places of incredible natural abundance in Kamigawa. So, yes in Kamigawa's canon.

>How often can mana rich lands be tapped?
About once a day or so, as a orochi said that the land would not be able to do anything for 'a while'. Specifics aren't really here for that.

>Do you retain bonds between jumps?
I would have to say yes. Planeswalkers seem to.

>How long does sit take to make a bond with this perk?
Around a week of meditation I believe.

>>52093521
>Can you devour more than one Oni?
Sure.

>Can you use it on spiritual/magical/divine beings in future jumps?
You should be able to do so, though nothing bigger than yourself because you'll have to fight the damn thing.

>>52093544
>Lands
The five up for purchase are going to be based on the five legendary lands. I guess I could make a few generic land's for purchase if /JC wanted.

>Throwback line.
I thought I'd trimmed all those.

>Teachables
Basically all of everything in Kamigawa is teachable on some level, so to stay true to the style of the media I'll have to go with this.

>>52093605
You both are both, if that makes any sense to you.

>>52093611
>Kitsune
Ara ara.

>Kami!
On it good anon.

>Why not both?
Eh!?

>>52093691
Thanks for the feedback.

>>52093693
Er I don't exactly know those perfectly could you expand upon your question?

>>52093711
>Ronin
That's the point, no one expects a wandering samurai to be a Ninja! Other than the Joke it's basically a call back to how the Ninjutsu rule is replacing an attacking using very suddenly. Thought it was cleaver... guess not though.
>>
>>52093861
Looks good man I love it so far.

On another note I have a bigass inner world now filled with all manner of mana creating stuff. This is going to be awesome.
>>
>>52093861
Why the reliance on a TCG mana mechanic? Don't each of the planes in MtG have actual magic systems not reliant on this crap?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>52093913
Still need to form a bond and well, not a ton of these powers actually feed on Mana.

>>52093933B
As I pointed out above, other than Mana Font, which should be Mana Charge actually, not much really relies on it. The magics are all fairly self contained. The only thing I used was Mana Charge which is exactly what the Budoka /do/, they take a bit of the Spirit Forests power into themselves to become freakishly powerful. Mana is mentioned a lot because in Kamigawa mana is the way to quick n easy magic.
>>
No idea who keeps dumping these into the drive directly without posting them in thread, but apparently another one is in the upload section. Anyone know who did this?
>>
Idea suggestions for campione?
>>
>>52094001
I'll make a post in /r/jumpchain

These can go in WIP though... right?
>>
>>52094057
Fucked if I know, that's not for me to decide. Thread's/Brutus' decision.
>>
>>52094033
Item. Item suggestions.

So many derps, so little time...
>>
>>52093861
>Ara ara.
I shall accept that as agreement.

>On it good anon.
Wonderful. Thank you.

I was thinking giving them a Kami background or something to go with their racial stuff, but maybe you have a better idea. I dunno..

>Why not both?
>Eh!?
Allow people to choose whether they want to import it, or keep it as a Warehouse attachment.

That'd satisfy both sides.

What're you basing the lands on, btw? The Legendary Land cards or something?

>That's the point, no one expects a wandering samurai to be a Ninja! Other than the Joke it's basically a call back to how the Ninjutsu rule is replacing an attacking using very suddenly. Thought it was cleaver... guess not though.
It'd probably work better if there was some indication in the Ronin background that you're actually something else?

>Duplication Magic
Preeetty sure Kiki Jiki can duplicate anyone, not just himself. Unless he's a /lot/ worse in lore.

>Mana Fount
Does Ichiga, Who Topples Oaks do things that differently in lore? Because this is nothing like the card's version. Ah well.

>Summoning
I'd like more explaination on how exactly this works besides the basic summon & command something weaker than yourself. Do they just stay forever after you summon them, for example?

>>52093995
>Still need to form a bond and well, not a ton of these powers actually feed on Mana.
Isn't literally all MtG magic fueled by mana? That's the whole point of the color system.
>>
>>52094161
>What're you basing the lands on, btw? The Legendary Land cards or something?
Aw hell, forgot to delete this after reading the answer above.

Nevermind this question. Generic lands don't seem too interesting, though I wouldn't say no to them if the price was right.
>>
>>52093995
Oh I have mana nodes in various colors from other places already. Mainly masters of magic, demons of aslan, ASOIAF, and other personal projects. Its just nice to have more mana bonds.

Also that delicious kanji magic.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>52094161
>Preeetty sure Kiki Jiki can duplicate anyone, not just himself. Unless he's a /lot/ worse in lore.
Kiki is just the very apex of what Duplication Magic can do, it's actually really common in the form that I've detailed.

>Does Ichiga, Who Topples Oaks do things that differently in lore?
Yep, the Budoka are all folks who live in the Spirit Forest and have learned to use it's power to protect it.

>Isn't literally all MtG magic fueled by mana?
Nope most effects don't take literally Lands worth of Mana, Most magic is done via just casting spell like any other fantasy world, it's just that Planeswalkers and other folks start draining lands when they start throwing around the army killing lightning bolts and shit.
>>
File: Kofs.jpg (74KB, 274x202px) Image search: [Google]
Kofs.jpg
74KB, 274x202px
>>52094318
Ah cool beans then.

>Also that delicious kanji magic.
It is pretty good.
>>
>>52094318
>Oh I have mana nodes in various colors from other places already. Mainly masters of magic, demons of aslan, ASOIAF, and other personal projects. Its just nice to have more mana bonds.
How'd you get those?
>>
File: Mtg supplement.pdf (90KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Mtg supplement.pdf
90KB, 1x1px
>>52094361
>>52094361
>>52094372
You may wanna look at this.
>>
>>52094327
>Kiki is just the very apex of what Duplication Magic can do, it's actually really common in the form that I've detailed.
You should change the perk text then. Because right now it's saying you're as good at it as Kiki-Jiki.

>Yep, the Budoka are all folks who live in the Spirit Forest and have learned to use it's power to protect it.
Huh. Odd.

>Nope most effects don't take literally Lands worth of Mana, Most magic is done via just casting spell like any other fantasy world, it's just that Planeswalkers and other folks start draining lands when they start throwing around the army killing lightning bolts and shit.
...Right. So it is fueled by mana, just not enough to drain or "tap" the land for a while. Fair enough.

Anyway, imma hope to be a dragon. Or a Kirin. Or a really, really weird-looking spirit.

Huh. If you go Jumper of Flesh and Spirit as a Kami, your mortal half would look human while your Kami half is whatever, right?

>>52094406
That's a placeholder which has nothing to do with how it works in the lore.

It's not supposed to be used, it's literally just outdated notes.
>>
>>52094406
The hell is this? It's never worked like that in the lore.
>>
>>52094057
No, even WIP requires they have been posted by the author here.
>>
>>52094033
A big block of cheese.
>>
>>52094452
The old lore is very inconsistent. Does mana come from mana lines, the land itself, or the meaning the mage attributes to the land?

I don't know much about the new lore, but from what I can tell, it doesn't mesh particularly well with any of the old lore.
>>
>>52094132
That stone tablet that can steal a god's abilities.
>>
>>52093861
>Er I don't exactly know those perfectly could you expand upon your question?
I Have No Soul to Burn makes your soul into a "non-entity" that can't be "attacked, stolen, burned, destroyed, possessed, trapped, detected etc. unless you sell or otherwise remove it from your body, including putting/turning it into a physical object, or if for some reason you want others to interact with it." and Power of Dominance makes it so "you gain absolute dominion over your own
soul, and none may attempt to harm or claim it without your consent." However, the jumpmaker for Castlevania had some very odd conceptions of consent, and ruled that taking Waveform Anatomy in NGE (which combined your soul, mind, and body into one) counted as consent. So I'm wondering if this perk would do the same for PoD, and what effects it would have for IHNStB.
>>
>>52094132
There was this bit in one of the books where Alec stole the...crap, can't remember its name, the magic spear that made Japan. Anyways, I remember him testing its properties with preserved bits of dead gods as part of his alchemy experiments. Either of those could be good, dead god bits to experiment with or the magic spear itself.
>>
>>52094424
>Duplication Magic
I'll fix it so that the magic is upgraded to that form actually, now that I think of it.

>Odd
The cards are not always direct representations of the lore, in fact it often isn't.

> If you go Jumper of Flesh and Spirit as a Kami, your mortal half would look human while your Kami half is whatever, right?
That would be up to the Jumper in question. Only two known examples of it have come to light. An Ogre and the All consuming had one body but both were represented and the Sisters of Flesh and Spirit have features from both their Mortal and Spirit bodies.

>>52094552
I don't think it and IHNStB would interact, as the truth is that Spirits and Souls are different. As for PoD it sounds like it would end up being, again, circumventedd by Kamigawa having an odd difference between Soul and Spirit.
>>
>>52094521
From what I can tell it is all of the above.

Also the land spirits in kamigawa suck up most of the mana and make it hard on mages, which is why kamigawa has such neat magic.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>52094602
Okay what the hell just happened?
>>
>>52094609
Too true. Alright let's see if my Name falls off again.
>>
>>52094132
A circlet imbued with Keeper of the Horses, allowing you to subdue an unruly god by placing it around their head.

One of the magic swords used by knights of the Copper Black Cross.

Dragon Bones for alchemy experiments.

A lesser copy of the Holy Grail that can mimic the Divine Ancestor creation ritual to turn things into dragons.

A vimana, got to love those ancient Hindu UFOs.

A generic blank Grimoire that you can use to seal away a single Authority at a time.

....uh, that's all I have for now. I'll come back to you if I think of anything.
>>
Where can I get some magic that flat-out stops portals from being opened?
>>
>>52094828
Fairy Tail. There's a spell that blocks spatial warping in an area, including portals.
>>
File: IMG_0447.jpg (131KB, 728x1098px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0447.jpg
131KB, 728x1098px
What did y'all do in Avatar Last Airbender?
>>
>>52094828
Fairly Tail as >>52094849 said. Also GHQ has an Item that does something similar.
>>
>>52094853
Erected an entirely new continent. The entire series takes place on only one hemisphere of the planet, you can see that in a few shots where the Avatar (Aang or Korra, they both do it) is going all cosmic perception and it's symbolized by seeing the world from space. There's no mention of any landmasses other than the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom, so the other hemisphere must just be ocean. So I raised some land up from the sea, terraformed it with normal Earth plants and animals just to freak out the locals once they get there, and stepped back to watch what happened.
>>
>>52094908
h-how

how did you raise a continent?
>>
>>52094908
Rip coastline.
>>
>>52094849
>>52094861
>Fairy Tale
That sounds incredibly useful.
>GHQ
I'll check that out as well.

Gotta remember to bring a camera when I pull this shit on Gil. His face will be priceless.
>>
>>52094828
D&D has got a bunch of spells for that. But they only affect a particular target, or a not-too-big radius away from you/the target area.
>>
>>52094908
>just to freak out the locals once they get there, and stepped back to watch what happened.
I hope you also gave them some sign that there's something there? Because if they already knew it's just empty ocean, they wouldn't have much reason to go there while you wait.
>>
>>52094930
Reddit?
>>
>>52094930
Anno 2070 has that technology I believe.
>>
>>52094001
Huh. It has potential.

Wonder if it's an SB'er or QQ'er who doesn't know the proper conduct.

I'd like to see it when it's fininshed.
>>
>>52094853
I was the Earth Rumble Championship Belt Holder.
I visited Wan Shi Tong's Library after donating several books from another universe to his collection.
I physically dragged Raven from Wan Shi Tong's Library after we almost ran out of food camping there.
I opened up a small blacksmith in Ba Sing Se and baked bread on the side.

We waited for the Avatar at the Southern Air Temple and pretended to be a pair of Airbenders who had managed to survive persecution by the Fire Nation.

Then the plague came.

People died. Our lies were found out. We did the best we could, but so many people died. Raven and I weren't doctors. Hell, I only knew CPR because Constantine had demanded we learn it during our apprenticeship with him.

The Fire Nation was all but completely depopulated. Zuko and Iroh were the only members of the Royal Family to survive by virtue of being half a world away. The gates out of Ba Sing Se were completely bricked over. Those who dared to climb over the walls were met with fire. The invading army were turned to plague burners overnight.

No one was happy. Aang didn't blame me, but disliked my lies. I blamed myself out of paranoia... until it turned out I was right.

And that was the last time I bored my Coordinator. He even gloated about it in the White Room afterwards.
>>
>>52094979
>Year 9, my Africa-sized continent remains a secret
>>
>>52095025
Probably Reddit, they have a jumpchain thing that piggy backs off their CYOA subreddit. They wouldn't know the rules.
>>
>>52094979
They probably noticed something was up when waves half a mile high came crashing down on their shores. And some of their inland became beach front property.
>>
>>52095060
Not him but I suppose you could shunt an equal amount of water into another dimension or something. Not that that doesnt have its own problems.
>>
>>52094930
Well, first I laid down a lattice of thin wires that I charged with electricity. This caused calcium compounds to precipitate out of the water and create an artificial reef. It's real technique, called "biorock" for some reason. Anyways, this created a nice layer of arragonite that I could use as a foundation. Next I dug some deep lava channels to create upswelling and layer over the arragonite with a more durable basalt to form true bedrock. From there I could take material harvested from the sea floor and basically mound up on top of the foundation. Plenty of oceanic mineral veins to harvest for ore, tons of silicate, and lots of nutrient-rich sediment. I had to actually dig deeper down than I was planning to get enough calcium and magnesium to replace what I extracted from the water, but it all worked out in the end.

>>52094979
I figure the spirits would probably tell someone something was up. A new continent appearing is the sort of change in the natural order they'd pick up on. If burning a forest or polluting a river gets their attention, I'm sure creating a landmass would.

>>52095060
Nah, the process was slow enough that there weren't any huge waves. It did disturb ocean currents, though, so sailors noticed. I'm not actually sure if it would displace enough water for the sea level to rise appreciably, though, I'll need to do some math on that.
>>
>>52094853
I was team mom.

I took that drawback that makes you a pacifist, right? And I was a Water Bender who landed near the Water Tribes. So, basically, what happened was I stumbled upon Katara and Sokka's tribe and then feigned amnesia and they took me in. Even if it was an "early" jump, I was still pretty good at medicine and fishing and things by that point anyway, so it was pretty simple to find a niche.
Anyway, so, you land like five years before the plot, right? That meant that Katara and her brother were five years younger. So, since they didn't have parents, I just sortof... stepped in. I mean, they had no parents, I had no other background, it was a pretty easy fit. So, as a direct result of this, because I was doing all the heavy lifting as far as looking after them was concerned, that meant Katara didn't have to, which meant she was able to act like a kid occasionally, so she was much less uptight. Though, she did start to look up to me a lot. I ended up helping her practice a lot of water bending.
I dunno, something about the whole "mysterious traveler acting as a surrogate mom is supernaturally good at water bending and doesn't believe in hurting people" apparently causes people to look to you in some kind of reverence. Who knew.

Anyway, I woke up Aang a couple years early, and then we basically made our way through the plot, except I was also there acting as the mom.

Beat up Azula once. Then cried about it, because pacifist. So that was fun.
>>
Rate my jump list /jc/. Can I survive these first six jumps?

1. Forgotten Realms - Form of: Time Dragon Cleric

2. 40k Imperium - From Isstvan V to the 13th Black Crusade

3. Undertale - Shopkeeper fiat OP

4. Ranma 1-2 - Neato wire-fu

5. Kung Fury - Neato'er wire-fu

6. Dresden Files - Best luck perk ever, best beer
>>
>>52095163
Only thing that might be trouble is 40k. And considering how bullshit Time Dragons are, you probably don't have to worry too much.

I will, however, call you boring and unoriginal for going with a Time Dragon.
>>
>>52095163
>wire-fu
What?
>>
>>52095163
How are you affording a Time Dragon? Isn't the CR like 20?
>>
>>52095163
Boring, but you'd survive. Everybody takes Time Dragon.
>>
>>52095163
FR is the big questionable. Realistically, you existing at all is going to get people who'd take exception to something that powerful running around to either kill you or put you on a leash. But no one who goes dragon in FR seems to consider the setting's reaction to them, so who gives a shit about that.

Everything after that is either a joke, or survivable if you actually use your abilities, depending on whether you paid even more than a basic time wyrmling costs to start at a late age class or got lucky with the time dragon's weird ass random age advancement.
>>
>>52095022
I don't think it does. The game's about colonizing islands, not making new ones.

Anyway...
>>52093327
>4. Drawback Ideas if you've got any.
Well, obviously one to stay for the entirety of the 20 years of the War. Probably a +0 one?

O-Kagachi hates you/thinks you have That-Which-Was-Taken?

Ninjas are after you. They are everywhere, and everyone.
>>
>>52095263
It's term for high-flying acrobatic martial arts. Comes from how wuxia movie use wire rigs to simulate the martial artists weightlessly leaping and gliding around.
>>
>>52095233
Alas, I weep at my unoriginality in this fanfiction writing-prompt game.

>>52095263
Wire-fu? Wuxia? Crazy kung-fu that isn't physcially possible.

>>52095270
26. So you spend 2600 cp for it, but you can totally afford it if you take a decent number of drawbacks.

>>52095274
Why would anyone take anything else? Seriously, all the benefits of a dragon, plus time travel more or less as you please.

>>52095284
I've been wondering how the deities would react, but I'm staying in the abyss, so I don't think it would actually matter.
>>
>>52095389
>Why would anyone take anything else?
I dunno, creativity, originality, a better overall story than "LOL OP DRA50N!".

There's hundreds of more fulfilling options. You could be a Rakshasa disguised as a noble in the courts of the Far East. A Medusa desperately searching for a way to keep their eyesight and not turn everyone they look at into stone. A Half-Dragon Barbarian/Sorcerer desperately trying to contain the raging fire of his magical blood before it consumes him and drives him to murder and innocent man once again.

Literally millions of options and stories to find.
>>
>>52095270
>Time Dragon
Wyrmling time dragon is CR 5, just wait to get older. Jumpers have plenty of time.
>>
>>52095446
Those all sound really neato for storylines and writing prompts. In terms of wish fulfillment, they kinda all suck. Really hard.

>>52095476
Wyrmling time dragon is CR26, if it was CR5 it would be one of the weakest dragons in the setting.
>>
>>52095490
>Pure Wish Fulfillment.
I mean, I know where we are, but you could try to put a little bit of effort into the whole affair.
>>
>>52095490
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Time_Dragon_(3.5e_Creature)
Am I looking at the wrong dragon?
>>
>>52095490
You could just be a more interesting wizard and eventually put together an epic spell that turns you into a time dragon.
>>
>>52095506
you're looking at dandwiki, so you are probably looking at homebrew.
>>
>>52095506
Anon... that's homebrew.
>>
>>52095506
>http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Time_Dragon_(3.5e_Creature)
Yes, that's homebrew shit. Look at the bottom of the page.
>Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Creatures
>>
>>52095506
>http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Time_Dragon_(3.5e_Creature)

Yes, if you scroll to the bottom, you will see that that version of the time dragon is homebrew, and not official 3.5 material. The real rules for time dragons is found in Dragon 359.
>>
>>52094853
Ran. The fire nation was very aware of me due to drawbacks, so I just kept playing tricks on them and then making a break for it. Because it was fun.
>>
>>52095533
>>52095536
>>52095538
Crap, that's annoying.
>>
>>52095550
yeah, dandwiki is largely halfassed homebrew(with the occasional semidecentish homebrew)
>>
>>52095284
What should someone take to not notice them running around with that kind of power?
>>
Since we're talking about Forgotten Realms, what's the best choice for someone interested in psionics, magic, and/or crafting?
>>
>>52095540
is there a pdf of that? I can't seem to find anything on google.
>>
>>52095389
Can't they only time travel like twice in their life?
>>
>>52095616
https://dnd.rem.uz/Dragon%20Magazine/351-400/Dragon%20Magazine%20%23359.pdf
>>
>>52095628
thanks
>>
>>52095621
Nope, they can travel as often as they like. It reuqires resources to travel, and the amount needed scales in some way to how far they're travelling, but there's no limit to the number of times.
>>
>>52095610
honestly, there are more ways to deal with those than you can shake a stick at. The perk that gives you all the crafting feats is great for crafting though.
>>
>>52095710
Well, I meant as in, races.
What race(s) is/are best for psionics, magic, or crafting?
I love all three, but if I had to choose, I'd probably say crafting>magic>psionics.
>>
>>52095736
I think there's a race of telepathic gem people, but beyond that, class matters more than race, I'd think.
>>
>>52095525
Problem is, that wouldn't have jump fiat backing.

Fiat backing is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>52095502
>>52095525
Neither of you are wrong. But at the same time, it's probably the easiest way to become a minor god outside of greek myth, so eh.

Plus, nearly every other dnd race holds little candle to a dragon. There's a reason they're so over-represented in our culture.
>>
>>52095628
Is there an article for the Force Dragon? I can't seem to find one for that.
>>
>>52095736
Tome Dragon, Hex Dragon, Spellweaver, Black Ethergaunt, and Phaerimm are probably best races for arcane magic(Though Beholders and their prestige class are pretty darn good), I'd say they are good choices for psionics as well if you plan to theurge. Any race is good for crafting though.
>>
>>52095831
Probobly but I wouldn't know which one, dandwiki does have the non homebrew versions of that and the Prismatic dragons though.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Force_Dragon
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Prismatic_Dragon
>>
>>52095831
It's in the Epic Level Handbook along with the Prismatic Dragon,
>>
>>52095880
Oh yeah, I found those. It's just that the article for the Time Dragon had a bit more information than the wiki page, so I thought it'd be the same for the Force Dragon.

>>52095891
Thanks, that's what I was looking for.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>52095446
>LOL OP DRA50N

I guess this is as good a time as any to talk about my second ever houserule. Which is more of a house...challenge?

See, originally after the initial confusion I just kind of gave up at the FR jump racial modifier and went as a boring old human. This only changed because of one big retcon: The addition of the Dragonborn scenario to Skyrim jump.

After I looked up exactly what being a Dragonborn means, I though since I was already a time dragon, it'd be fitting if I reincarnated as the closest analogue. Here's the thing though-I ran with the idea being a time dragon somehow got subsumed into the weird reincarnation stuff TES higher beings run on.

So after shelling up the CP I...didn't actually have the appearance, or the abilities, of a time dragon. I developed a few upgrade shouts to Dragon Aspect, though.

So to almost all appearances I was still a normal human, but local dragons got a weird uncanny valley vibe because I was a dragon trapped in a human's body.

Well, that or just disturbed at meeting Abeir-Toril's first otherkin.

>>52094853
I was a glorified chaffeur. My main contribution to Aang & co was opening portals for Appa to fly through faster.

Sokka kept asking me how lasers and spaceships worked and then blaming me for telling him tall tales. Katara and I got into a friendly, escalating water-water balloon fight after I invented a technique to draw moisture out of the air. Toph went a little power-mad after I explained how nanomachines worked.

And Aang-we never even had a fight, so I didn't understand why I terrified him without even doing anything wrong. It got to the point I went for long, lonely flights at night just so the kid could get proper sleep.

It took him weeks to work up the courage to tell me it was because my soul twisted the natural order so much it activated his spirit sight early.

He never did tell me what he saw, though.
>>
File: 1431402109176.png (586KB, 544x852px) Image search: [Google]
1431402109176.png
586KB, 544x852px
>>52095913
Would you have wanted him to? You probably looked like Pic Related.
>>
>>52095913
>Nano machines, space ships, lasers, and mentally scarring Aang by being a horrifying amalgamation of nightmares

This saddens me in a way I had not previously known was possibly.
>>
Is there a list of luck/plot armor perks?
>>
>>52096015
...close. Actually, in hindsight some of my companions told me before I finished achieving the perfection of 2D and became a shadow silhouette person I had quite the striking resemblance to a certain dad from the future. All the humanity and prana sloshing around does odd things to the ol' self-image, divine spirit or no.

Well, like this but more tentacles. Way, way more tentacles. Tentacles made of tentacles made of pseudopodia, even.

>>52096102
All I'm saying is-Bruve Willis in Armageddon was onto something. A lot of trouble was saved because me and a few good Servants bravely flew onto Sozin's Comet and blew it up before it could get that fire party started.

Oh, and later built firebending attack drones out of the shards. But that's another story.
>>
>>52095117
Don't forget consequences of potentially altered rainfall patterns to their food chain.
>>
>>52095913
So you payed 2600 CP for jack shit, essentially? Well, that's dedication.
>>
are there any perks that help you hide online? having to get online from a new location every couple of weeks would get to be a real drag
>>
>>52096275
He's always trying to do stuff to stand out. It's not even noticeable anymore, really.
>>
>>52095446
Any way to be a half-dragon Sorcerer gish that isn't absolute dogshit?
>>
>>52096275
paid*

Fuck.
>>
>>52096390
Isn't that the logic behind every build-poster?
>>
>>52096377
You can get an Internet connection in the Warehouse.
Other than, get some hacking perks/skill.
Or did you mean you want to literally hide in the Internet? Not sure how you'd go about doing that, though I think getting a robot or AI alt-form would probably be the first step.
>>
>>52096394
I'm honestly not sure if there is a gish that isn't dogshit.
You could get your class/magic/ect out of Overlord, I guess. You get a fairly standard High Fantasy style magic/class, but it doesn't come with the stuff that D&D gishes tend to have
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52096275
Correction, arguably less than that: I paid 2600 CP to be looked at by dragons the same way I can only imagine Chris-Chan is looked at by the poor bastard who has to run the children's card game store he used to frequent.

Honestly, I had way, WAY more CP than I knew what to do with in that jump.

I mean, I already got Iron Heart Surge! What more could I possibly want?!

And before you ask, I know, I know-I'm not talking about the silly version that blinks out the sun. The intentional examples are already a good enough excuse for me to shout it defiantly.

"This hand of mine is glowing red! It's burning grasp tells me to defeat you! Take this, my love, my anger, and all of my-"
"IRON HEART SURGE"
"...lack of emotional investment?"

Seriously, that thing later goes on to be my anti-shounen rallying battle cry.

>>52096377
Can't you set your IP to roaming with the right program/modem IRL already?

>>52096390
>to stand out

Not intentionally? Honestly I just do whatever sounds entertaining to me at any given moment.
>>
So I have a question about the Mighty Morphin Power Ranger jump. Does the drawback that sticks you in a dumpster on the moon for 10,000 years actually give the the ability to survive that long. Do you not age in the dumpster?
>>
Are there any jumps that let me be an AI?
>>
>>52096504
>52096504
portal
>>
>>52096504
Hive Queen Quest jump, just off the top of my head.
>>
>>52096457
nah, not litteraly hide, just be more difficult to track down based on my internet usage, really.

Like, the Warehouse is the best/simplest solution, but it always has seemed kind of cheap to use it for "work" to me. I could get a ship out of some jump too, and then just sit in space with super-signal from some perk, but that just wouldn't be fair in it's own way.

>>52096468
yeah, but it is stupidly easy to identify computers themselves.

>>52096504
Project Freelancer, Code Lyoko, there are a few others, but I don't remember them atm
>>
>>52096504
Gagantia, Portal, Overwatch and Eclipse Phase off the top of my head. There's others, though.
>>
>>52096541
I'll have to take your word for it, then. In that case, the Void name from A Practical Guide To Evil can erase all mundane evidence that would detect your location. Some Void classes from Sburb jump can do something similar too.
>>
>>52096504
Portal, Hive Queen Quest, Project Freelancer, Code Lyoko, Eclipse Phase to an extent, Gargantia if you import one of your mecha as an alt-form, NetNavi in one of the MegaMan, I think Oblivion?, I thiiiiiink Alterworld D. Rus?, I... can't be positive on VA-11 Hall-A, Custom Robo to an extent, and that's all that comes to mind.
>>
>>52096541
>just be more difficult to track down based on my internet usage
Just remembered, the drop in capstone of Deus Ex: Human Revolution is perfect for this.
>>
>>52095736
Best 3.5 D&D crafting? There's options. Here's 2 off the top of my head:

1. Take the "I get all the crafting feats" perk from FR and then progress in the Warlock class to level 12. Congratulations, you can now craft any magic item (and magical equivalents of any psionic item) short of an artifact via the Imbue Item ability Warlock's gain at that level, aka "I just keep throwing raw magic at an object until it does what I want". You still have to pay material and XP costs, but there's techniques to reduce those to a fraction too.

2. Take the perk as above and progress in any casting class that gives you access to Wish. Then jump Overlord (the LN) and get the Ring of Elru. Once per day, you can now wish almost any item into existence for free (just be careful of your wording). I say almost because Elru apparently channels the magical power of an entire world, so you might not want to risk wishing the Death Star into existence (which took the industrial output of thousands of worlds to build) lest you find out the hard way that you now owe jump-chan a bazillion xp or something. Poof, game over.

If you want to make D&D artifacts too, wait until you've finished the FR jump (so you don't have to deal with Ao's worship rules and FR's bunch of divine dicks) then pursue the Epic Destiny feat chain and complete your epic quest to become a Demigod, whereupon you can now use the Craft Artifact feat you obtained from the perk in FR.
>>
>>52096504
>NetNavi from Mega Man Battle Network
>Program from Code Lyoko
>Machine from The Matrix
>Mental Model from Arpeggio of Blue Steel
>A.I from Project Freelancer
>Jumper Disk Operating System JuDOS from Portal

Also Bender was able to upload himself into computers in a few episodes, so maybe Robot from Futurama as well.

Oh and I think HK47 and IG88 were able to upload themselves into computer networks so the Droid option from Star Wars OT could probably work too.
>>
Is there any way melee characters can stand up to casters in the epic levels in D&D? Are there super artifacts that can let warriors stand up to armies or something?
>>
>>52096675
>If you want to make D&D artifacts too, wait until you've finished the FR jump (so you don't have to deal with Ao's worship rules and FR's bunch of divine dicks) then pursue the Epic Destiny feat chain and complete your epic quest to become a Demigod, whereupon you can now use the Craft Artifact feat you obtained from the perk in FR.
Or go to Dragonlance and get the Artifactory perk?
>>
>>52096707
Not really, no. They already can't stand up to casters way below epic levels.
>>
How dangerous is Generic Creepypasta?
>>
>>52096707
In theory, the weeaboo fightan' magic classes should have epic spell equivalents for their maneuvers.

In practice, not really.
>>
>>52095736
Dnd crafting is worthless, it sucks away your intelligence and experience.
>>
>>52096675
>then pursue the Epic Destiny feat chain and complete your epic quest to become a Demigod
Isn't that a 4e thing only?
>>
>>52096691
Could a Cryptid in Generic Creepypasta just be an otherwise normal human with powers and an "aura of unnaturalness" caused by the drawback?
>>
>>52096753
it was translated to 3.5 in a web enhancement.
>>
>>52096708
You... could... but I'd prefer Craft Artifact. The perk in Dragonlance uses Dragonlance methods of crafting, and if the jump is at all true to the novels, that's a polite way of saying "you will go through hell, and it will suck, and at the end you may wonder if the result was worth all that shit".

>>52096753
Nope, it was originally planned for 4e, but WOTC liked the idea so much they put it in 3.5 too.
>>
>>52096749
>it sucks away your intelligence and experience.
Any way to mitigate that?
Could I use a proxy? I have no problem turning criminals into vegetables if it means magic rings and amulets and shit.

I was already going to take their DNA, memories, and soul, so it's really not much worse.
>>
>>52096861
I think there is a perk in justice league dark or DC Occult that does just that, you don't have to pay the price of your magic. Also I am guessing the perk in DC Occult that lets you exchange using more power instead of requirements like souls and stuff would work for those who aren't in to sacrificing others.
>>
>>52096861
Torture people and cast certain spells on them while doing so.

Sacrifice them to evil gods.

Sacrifice souls.

Put someone into utter ecstasy and cast spells on them while they're in that ecstasy.

Be an Artificer, and take apart other magic items for raw components.
>>
66. Redwall
Background: Abbey Dweller, Race: Mouse
Perks: Heart of a Mouse, Gurt Diggins, Dark Apothecary, Prince of Mousethieves, With Open Arms, Expert Healer, JITTIGAL
Items: Infinite Cheese, Abbey Kitchen
Drawbacks: Relentless Riddles, Dibbunsitting

I don't think of perks that should affect my personality as doing so directly. I'm still me, still impatient, still rude, still easily bored. I just have an extra well to draw from when I want it. Basically, they expand possibility rather than shift it. I have patience, kindness, yada yada. I just don't always feel like using it.

Anyway, this combination of drawbacks isn't so bad with the ability to sense ki and read minds. I just keep track of all the little terrors by reading their locations and intentions. Enhanced senses and healing perks help stop them from hurting of diseases. And I have patience and willpower to work through this stuff. It's only a problem when the dibbuns ask riddles from a book. Then suddenly I am not so very clever.

This wasn't a very exciting jump, but I didn't want it to be. I helped out at strategy meetings when the rats came for war, but I couldn't go to war if I was watching the dibbuns. My companions needed some explaining, but I just used the old excuse of them being "horrific monsters from outside time and space summoned by my emerging power" to inform the locals I didn't know anything. And I played a lot of ring around the rosie and sang a lot of little kids songs.

>>52096102
I introduced him to Disney Showtunes. I lost my MP3 player for all of 3 days before the batteries ran out and he gave it back. That was actually about all I saw of him.
>>
>>52096861
In DnD spending XP to make stuff is a representation of it being a drain on your life force in order to cast immensely powerful spells or permanently imbue power into an item. It doesn't decease your intelligence, it's more a generic life force sort of thing.

The rules also state that you can't actually lose a level due to crafting or spellcasting, so you never actually get weaker for it, you're basically just temporarily draining some of your oomph until you recover it back naturally. In DnD this typically means more adventuring and the like.

It more just slows down your growth than anything. There's multiple in canon methods that let you help bypass it by using sufficiently powerful reagents and the like.

You'd only need to really pay for the XP drain if you're doing it DnD bare bones style, any wizard worth his salt is going to be able to find materials and methods that work around the cost.

tl;dr don't build it in a cave with a box of scraps and you're golden.
>>
>>52096576
>>52096608
cool, thanks!
>>
>>52096861
There are ways.
Most of the ones I know about are because of http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=7274.0 Look for regenerating XP and also look into the Book of Vile Darkness/Exalted Deeds for some neat spells.
>>
>>52096749
No, it doesn't reduce your intelligence, but yeah it does reduce your XP (which is not strictly "experience" in the english sense).

>>52096861

There's plenty of ways to mitigate that.

There are feats that reduce the cost by a percentage. There are spells, rituals and items that allow you to extract power from others (willingly or not so willingly), or to recycle the power of existing items, or even (at sufficiently high level and careful planning) generate XP ex nihilo.
>>
>>52096798
Uh, I didn't make Generic Creepypasta anon.
>>
>>52096972
In a situation outside game mechanics you'd need to somehow KNOW what knowledge and skill you lost them laboriously retrieve it to make up for losing experience. And if you don't know what you lost? It's gone to you for good.
>>
File: both.gif (520KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
both.gif
520KB, 640x360px
>>52096988
>>52093327
>3. Lands as importable properties or warehouse attachments?
Jumper's choice please.
>>
>>52097080
Oops, is there a list of who made what jumps? Some of them don't have the names of their Jumpmakers in them anywhere.
>>
>>52095117
do you have a background in this shit or are you just a curious person with access to wikipedia?
>>
>>52097090
XP isn't knowledge anon, level drain and the like which actually removes levels is fluffed as draining your soul/life force. It's not your actual bona fide knowledge.

And when you step outside of game mechanics this becomes even easier since well, in fluff it's just a matter of powering the damn thing. You can research and experiment with all kinds of methods and reagents because you're not locked into a tabletop system and a GM. You're in a world.
>>
>>52097090
But you don't lose knowledge and skill.

>The rules also state that you can't actually lose a level due to crafting or spellcasting, so you never actually get weaker for it.

Maybe you're confusing it with the energy drain rules (spectres, wights, wraiths, etc) which DO costs levels - although that's not knowledge either, just "levels", which is skill/power. It's like Frodo in Lord Of The Rings when he got drained by a Ringwraith's touch, he didn't forget _how_ to swing a sword, it just became _harder_.
>>
>>52096861
Well the two already mentioned methods of gaining ambrosia or liquid pain through making someone feel good or suffer get you xp in liquid form. Sure it's only two points at a time, but that can add up.
Normally they're cost prohibitive due to the ten hour time scale involved per dose and the set up, but there just so happens to be infinite liquid generators in Terraria.
So long as you fit the alignment required you can craft basically anything for free with this method.

I'm also pretty sure there's rules for using GP in place of XP at a higher rate to, but I just can't find them anymore.
>>
>>52097260
>ambrosia + Terraria liquid generators
Ooh, nice exploit.

>spoiler.
I'm pretty sure that's homebrew. Not totally sure, but pretty sure. Might be a setting-specific rule, I suppose.
>>
>>52097153
It's been asked for several times, but no one wants to do it, so no.
>>
>all this talk of which dragon is best
The real question is which dorf is best.
>>
>>52096943
>>52097260
>Pleasure farms
I guess I could do that. It'd be entirely voluntary, of course, and I'd want to set a limit on how much people can do it, lest they go the way of that rat with the dopamine lever.
>Agony farms
I could do that too. Probably decidedly less voluntary. But with a narrower scope of candidates. Same turnover, though. I'm not a complete monster, I'll eventually put them down. Most of them.

But I guess neither of these will be necessary once I hit Terraria. That liquid generator sounds more and more wonderful each time I hear about it. I need to watch a playthrough.
>>
File: 004konata.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
004konata.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>52097178
There was a time, forever ago, when I was really into 3rd Edition D&D and would build characters and give them backstories for fun, and XP crafting was a thing that always bothered me because why wouldn't it?
Anyway, I actually found rules for making your own spells... somewhere I can't remember, and there were rules for, like, lowering the effective level of your spell and such.
I might just be remembering the Epic Spell rules? Which are basically build-a-bear but with spells.
But I swear I found some for normal spells.

Point is XP was just a modifier to bring spell levels down. You added XP costs to things and in exchange you got higher DCs or more powerful effects. And XP gave WAY more back than any other sacrifice. If you were willing to pay even minor XP for it, you could do some pretty crazy shit.
But, there were still other ways to pay that cost. Like powerful reagents and added casting time/rituals and stuff. And they were not... as good, but they could do the job, if you were willing to make a three second casting time take twelve days, or something equally absurd. You paid out the nose for it.

Anyway, that's how I always ruled it. You can replace XP with GP, it's just waaay more expensive.
Like even a jumper would say, "This is kindof stupid." And think about moving to another magic system.
Because D&D magic is not great in terms of cost effectiveness. Not just in XP costs, but like... in general. It's kindof bad.
>>
File: Umbral_Blot.jpg (37KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
Umbral_Blot.jpg
37KB, 400x331px
>>52097402
Psh, why go dorf when you can be a cross between a contruct and a hole in reality?

Speaking of... how bad of an idea is it to go Umbral Blot in FR?

The idea of being a living Sphere of Annihilation seems... useful. Not to mention the extra qualities, and space-warping for (Ex) Teleports and Planeshifts.

Nevermind that it'd be able to beat any dorf in a drinking contest.
>>
>>52097463
>CR 32
Where are you going to get 3200 CP?
>>
>>52097402
There's only like four types of dwarf in DnD, so it's simple:

Dwarf
Slightly tan dwarves who are arrogant assholes
Paler dwarves who try not to come above ground and are isolationist dicks
Crazy evil psychotic deep dwarves
>>
Ok, so rebooting my chain; some things will remain the same some will be different.

Jump # 1 Generic Universal Monster Movie
Background: Drop In (0)
Starting Location: Paris (0)
Perks:
*Scream Queen (0)
*Plucky (100, Discount)
*Damsel in Distress (200, Discount)
*Mouth Watering (300, Discount)
*Hidden Depth – Music (100)
*Occult Research (100)
*Weight of Ages (100)
Equipment:
*Crucifix (0)
*Inheritance (200, Discount)
*Expedition Gear (100, Discount)
*Monster Mash (50)
Drawbacks:
*Abbot and Costello Meet the Jumper (+100)
*Banes (cold Iron) (+300)

Companion:
Abraham Van Hellsing
Background: Scientist
Perks:
*Occult Research
*Plucky
*Hypnotist
Equipment;
*Crucifix
*Library
*Walking Stick
*Lab

Journal Entry # 1

Wow… um I am in another world it actually happened. I don’t know what I expected but it was real. I am in Victorian times… which is kind of cool. Fitting in is a little tough. Heh Guess I better get used to getting lots of attention. Well I am learning to be a proper lady. I at least have a place to live… it’s kind of haunted which is disturbing; thankfully I know what kind of ghost it is and it’s weakness and I am calling in some help.

I have taken a job as an Understudy in the Oprah. Somehow I feel like this was a terrible idea but honestly I need the money. Also I noticed recently someone is fallowing me. I am concerned I am being stalked. As if it wasn’t bad enough I was alone in a strange world. I have been training with a Gun and am keeping a silver knife hidden on my person.

Journal Entry # 3

Holy crap I was almost kidnapped tonight by some masked man. I think it was human but he was chased off by an English Gentlemen who turned out to be Professor Abraham Van hellsing. He arrived about my request for help with my home. I am very grateful for his timing. The professor and I have become fast friends. He really is a gentleman. Also he has taken to showing me how properly to use a knife.

(cont.)
>>
>>52097487
Drawbacks. Lots of 'em.
>>
>>52097463
Do you really want to deal with all the people thinking you're a sphere of anihlation? It's going to get so irritating when wizards think they can just push you around like that.

>>52097487
You can get a little over 4000cp total in Forgotten realms without making things impossible. It just requires a lot of OOC biggatons to deal with every elder evil and Orcus at once.
>>
>>52097495
Journal Entry # 5

Holy Shit! Ok so there was a death at the Oprah house today. Carlotta; I didn’t know her well but she sure didn’t deserve that. Everyone is talking about a ghost, Professor Van Hellsing has agreed to extend his trip to help me in the matter.

Journal Entry # 8

So we may have gotten a little off track. Happened upon a mob that was attacking a church we were able to calm things down (Let it not be said that a small woman with a large rifle doesn’t get attention). I am amazed I had the nerve to pull that off. We were able to save a hunchbacked bell ringers life, He was about to be stabbed when I shot the man who was going to stab him… It wasn’t fatal but the man stumbled and fell to his death. I honestly feel horrible. I have been throwing up and crying a lot. Just when I thought maybe I was cut out for this I have to wonder.

Journal Entry # 10

We managed to solve the case of the Phantom of the Oprah, a poor disturbed man had abducted a girl from the Oprah. We were able to rescue her with the help of her lover. He had been dwelling in the sewers.

Apparently I have impressed the professor (somehow) as he has seen fit to offer me a chance to travel and learn from him. I have accepted. I am sure this is the first of many great adventures together.
>>
>>52097487
Pretty easily. The drawbacks are utterly trivial if you powergame even a tiny bit, or just purchase a strong race.
>>
>>52097463
>>52097487
also, you realize best case scenario you have a way to turn all those cool new destructive Powers because otherwise you will never be able to come into contact with anything again without destroying it, and Even among jumpers There are few that much of EdgeLord.
>>
>>52097260
Another method is to craft a Spellclock with True Creation. Expensive upfront, but it pays for itself over time and you can eventually go all Von Nuemann factories churning out magic items.
>>
>>52097402
A Dwarf with the paragon template of course. He's the best Dwarf to ever live.

Actually I'm kind of suprised more people dont' go for the paragon route in the FR jump. Sure it adds 2000cp to your race, but the benefits are just so great.
>>
>>52097495
Build: Light (Free)
Body Type: Charmer (100)

Stats:

Appeal: 4
Shape: 4
Senses: 4

Endowed X 3

Color X 1 (Red Hair, Green Eyes)

Cosmic Warehouse

Utilities:
*Electricity (10)
*Heating/Cooling (10)
*plumbing (10)

Structures:
*Shelving (Free)
*Housing (20)
*Medbay (20)

Misc:
*Stasis Pod X 2 (40)
*Food (10)
*Free Space(30)
>>
>>52097531
Alt-forms, Bancho.
>>
>>52097552
Kinda hard to stack with dragon.
>>
>>52097495
Being the woman in a horror movie is a tough position
>>
>>52097552
This? http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/paragonCreature.htm

It's neat, sure, but is it really worth 2000 extra CP?
>>
>>52097492
>Paler dwarves who try not to come above ground and are isolationist dicks
>Crazy evil psychotic deep dwarves
They seem like the kind to REEE at normies.
>>
>>52097523
>Oprah
Is that your device automangling Opera?
>>
>>52097522
Well, I'd only need to deal with that for as long as I stay in D&D worlds. And that's short enough of a time that it'll stay funny.

>>52097531
Take another altform, I guess?
>>
>>52095270

The drawbacks in FR get easier the more you take. All the Elder Evils, for example, are pretty much trivial if you take them all (with one major exception - Pandorym shouldn't be taken lightly), because at that point you're looking at being around CR50+.

So you can pretty much be whatever you want.

Beholder Mage Ur-Priest Demilich? Why not!
Awakened Tarrasque Druid? Sure!
Umbral Blot Bard? Just as long as you constantly joke about the music of the spheres!
>>
File: mgdmt360_001.jpg (234KB, 650x558px) Image search: [Google]
mgdmt360_001.jpg
234KB, 650x558px
Jumpers!

What skills do you have that you acquired through hard work, rather than spending CP to buy them?
>>
>>52097495
>Understudy in the Oprah
>>
>>52097621
All of them. It's a house-rule of my chains: buy powers, learn skills. If I'm going to live forever I might as well have something do.
>>
>>52097463
>>52097615
Use the Final Form perk from SAO and Toggle from Young Justice to be a Shadow Man who occasionally wrecks people's shit.
>>
>>52097561
isn't that kind of what I said? Sorry if I wasn't clear. But yeah, you want to have a way to not be a All devouring hole in reality.
>>52097621
by remarkable coincidence overwatch,my companions and I have that we all teach each other what we learn from knowledge perks
>>
>>52096504

Reyvateil from Ar Tonelico are a form of mind upload, Origins in particular are essentially transformed into AI.
>>
Why not just become a FR god at this rate? Just buy a gods template and use it.
>>
>>52097676
But you would auto have a human alt-form.
>>
>>52097695
Because then you get stuck in the FR.
>>
>>52097572
This is true. Although going balls deep in drawbacks for Forgotten Realms can still pull it off. Course then you can't import your entire companion retinue as dragons too so it's not always the best choice.

>>52097590
I would say it is. All dose extras like fast healing 20 and spell resistance equal to your no doubt massive CR+25 is pretty great. Even the +15 to every ability score is incredible. I'd pay about that much just for the additional spell slots. The rest of the abilities is just gravy.
Although apparantly I'm remembering wrong and it only costs 1500cp more instead of 2000cp. That certainly makes it more affordable.
>>
>>52097697
it depends on if you house rule all of your origins coming with their forms which not everyone does, a thing to remember is there is no set Order of jumps or set number ofJumps Before any jump thusly we cannot assume that they have a human alternate form
>>
>>52097612
Yeah... we'll go with that. It's not that I am horrible at spelling and it managed to slip through my spell checker. Sure.
>>
>>52097710
Nope you just dump your levels onto a random animal and you are good.
>>
>>52097695
Can you do that?

>>52097712
How many more spell slots do they get?
>>
>>52097602
Both the tan and the pale dwarves are the type. It's just the tan ones do it because 'muh superior dwarven culture' and the pale ones do it because 'outsiders can't be trusted they need to go away.'

The deep dwarves on the other hand would scream in gibberish and start trying to hack them to death.
>>
Injustice gods among us question: does Preventing the storyline from happening in its entirety count as satisfying the conditions for an age of order?
>>
>>52097754
That actually sounds like a fun way to fuck with the setting.
What would be the worst animals to give godlike power too?
Honey Badger? Wasp? Tapeworm? Centipede?
>>
You know, everyone is trying to use the FR jump to become a D&D god, but the best one to do it in in OotS. Far as I remember the jump doesn't have any any limits on godhood and it's ridiculously easy to become one. A fucking puppet gained (albeit extremely weak) divine powers from having a dozen or so orcs worship it. And the goblin god that Redcloak serves is a majorly powerful god and became so by being a much-loved goblin hero that his race venerated after his death.
>>
File: Forgotten Realms.pdf (591KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Forgotten Realms.pdf
591KB, 1x1px
>>52097758

It comes from the boosted stats.

Here's a rough example of pushing FR to an extreme (though it's not really as powerful as it could be, because I just used templates instead of micromanaging every level).

The final build is somewhat longer, mind you.
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 437x629px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 437x629px
>>52097758
Less than I remember but still more than enough.
You effectively have endgame amounts of slots at the very beginning.
>>
>>52097853
>after his death.
>>
>>52097870
There are perks for that.
>>
>>52097870
Universal Monsters has that covered. Actually you could probably fluff it as the dark ritual used to revive you.
>>
File: hv5jMyL.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hv5jMyL.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
>>52097754
Well then that kindof defeats the point of being a god. In the actual rules, gods are just Outsiders with a bunch of extra class levels and divine ranks. I'm pretty sure every god has, like, twenty levels in Outsider (which is a monster class) minimum, and then a bunch of class levels related to their portfolio (so, like, Fighter levels for warrior gods, etc) with enough of those that they'd be in epic level even without the extra Outsider levels, and then they have a number of divine ranks based on their actual power as a god.

The divine ranks specifically are what give them their godly abilities. If they were to lose all their divine ranks, they would actually lose all their divine powers at the same time, barring maybe some incidentals like higher than average stats and possibly agelessness. But their divine powers are all tied up in their divine ranks, by RAW.

So, I mean... technically, there's nothing stopping you from buying a shitload of Outsider levels and declaring yourself a god! But it's actually a really shitty way to build a character, because Outsider levels just by themselves suck. And that's all a god gets. They don't get, like, special succubus powers or all the powers of the angels or anything. All their stuff is tied up in divine ranks.
You can honestly do way better, in terms of your own build.

... I feel like you were being really flippant just now, but I just felt like talking about something I used to waste too much time studying.
So yeah.
>>
>>52097695
Those aren't really Creature Templates like say half celestial. I'm not sure if that would work.
>>
>>52097854
What are stats at 40+ even like? 18 is like peak human isn't it?
>>
>>52097903
You dumb your ranks in FR down to 0 and then build them up in future jumps.
>>
Remember that FR gods only need worship because Ao says so, leave FR (his jurisdiction) at the end of the jump or just go to a different realm and that problem goes away.
>>
>>52097933
18 is the limit for humans to start with. I'm pretty sure you can add stats from leveling on top of that, and you can also go higher with magical assistance.

As for what really high stats look like there really isn't a lot of description of that. They're definitely way superhuman for sure.

Strength is the only one that actually has a formula using real measurements for it IIRC and it's really just based off carrying capacity.
>>
>>52097997
But then you don't have a way to get advice DR 0.
>>
>>52098032
above*
>>
>>52097903
Well you could buy one of the lords of hell I guess? Orcus would be pretty cool. He has a shitload of powers and a cool wand.
>>
>>52098003
18 isn't the limit.
>>
67. Courage The Cowardly Dog
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 19
Perks: Precious Wonderful Adorable Lovable, Puddle Portal, Invisibility, Spirit of the Harvest Moon, Courage, Natural Remedy
Items: Plunger

I'm a side-character in the Courage The Cowardly Dog show, starring Courage, the cowardly dog! So, I mostly hang about with the other weirdos. I have a weekly poker game with Shirley, Jean Bon, and the Queen of the Black Puddle. I try to play fair, but I bet with stolen luck, so I don't really think it can be fair. Courage once played with us and bet his lucky bone. That was a fun few days until he showed up begging for it back. Then there was the time he needed kung fu training to win some sort of slap fight with Katz. I even got to help in the travel to China episode.

There were problems with some of the local ghosts, monsters, time-traveling bananas, biker gangs, and Towers of Dr. Zalost, but they weren't impossible to solve. I just had to wait for the dog to solve them half the time, and the other half I just punched until they left for the dog to solve.

>>52097621
I go about re-teaching myself skills I get through CP, and writing books on them with the knowledge I've learned, just so I don't lose them when I take power loss drawbacks. There are some jumps that are all skills, after all.
>>
>>52098081
To start with. As in at level 1 you can't possibly have more than that in your ability score. 3d6 and all that.
>>
>>52096749
No, you gormless idiot, XP costs can never reduce your level. So it never makes you any worse at things, it's just means it will take you longer to progress to the next level. Think of it as it draining you and you needing to recover before you can grow again.
>>
>>52097163
Both. I'm an engineer, but not a geoengineer. I know people, though.
>>
>>52094001
Why do you feel to need to namefag this stuff? It has nothing to do with any of your jumps at all.
>>
File: MCU Part 2 WIP v0.74.pdf (437KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MCU Part 2 WIP v0.74.pdf
437KB, 1x1px
Changelog:

>HYDRA Construction Plans wording changed to more accurately explain that it does physically merge properties together
>Armor/Powered Armor Customization Table started
>"Premade" armor options
>Import/Merging options
>Armor-only tree complete

Critique, suggestions, and criticism welcome.
>>
>>52098408
Because they can?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLyqRdoTgxk
>>
>>52098507
Wait, the canon Ghost Rider doesn't havethe Penance Stare in this?
>>
>>52097585
yeah wasn't my first choice for a starting jump but it's what the dice gave me. I could have taken another background but I thought what I got there would help me more later on.
>>
>>52098507
Magnificent. Reading eagerly.
>>
>>52098653
The MCU Spirit of Vengeance doesn't seem to have that ability, no.

I don't know how events line up, so I can't tell you whether it's just a normal change or a result of Agents of Shield welding Johnny Blaze onto the canon despite them starting with Robbie Reyes as GR.
>>
>>52098507
>Helicarrier
>satellite with advanced DNA readers in orbit

Were the satellites in the movie claimed to be using DNA readers or "just" optical face/body recognition? Because if it's the former, that's either frickin Star Trek levels of bullshit-tech or someone was indulging in bullshit to impress their audience.
>>
>>52098507
Love it, will there be a magic gear table too?
>>
>>52098507
>-Call Trisha (50CP): Oh? You do not wish to settle for more than one armor?

>more than one
Should be "just one"?
>>
>>52098835

They're pretty much approaching Star Trek bullshit levels already - the bioprinter bed that built Vision was just an advanced medical prototype, with no super-genius required. Given that it performed about as well as the ones in Elysium, the MCU is rapidly ticking off post-scarcity technologies.
>>
>>52098915
It should, derp. Thank you.

>>52098881
There will be a Relic table.

>>52098835
Yep. That's how they did it.

>>52098653
No, sorry.
>>
>>52096798
Sure.
>>
>>52098948
>>52098967
That's... welp. "Hey Jarvis, while we're up here, scan the state and mail everyone their own DNA report so they can inform their doctor about any cancers or congenital illnesses."
>>
>>52098967
Is the fractal deely that people in dr strange do possible with the spellbooks or is that only with dormomus help?

If we have a lot of power could we pull it off ourselves?
>>
>>52098753
I could have sworn I saw a clip of the show where Skye got Penance Stared.
>>
>>52099044
Wait, orbital satellite. "Jarvis, scan the planet instead of the state."
>>
>>52098507
>Infinite Baskin-Robbins Products
Oh, all these sweets? For me? I shouldn't...I'm going to, though.
>>
>>52099049
I have no idea what you just said.

>>52099070
Eat up.
>>
>>52098997
Thanks! Any chance you could include your name in the jump if you ever update it?
>>
>>52098507
Wasn't there going to be a deal-making perk based on what the evil Sorcerers did with Dormy?
>>
>>52099135
>have no idea what you just said.

In the doctor strange movie the bbeg and the mcs teacher use their magic to fractal warp reality to a certain extent using power pulled from the dark dimension.
>>
>>52099138
Yeah, no problem. I might update it this week, since someone gave me an idea for a new monster perk.
>>
>>52098948
>rapidly ticking off post-scarcity technologies
Let's see. Arc reactors for cheap clean power. Repulsors for cheap clean supersonic and orbital transport. Autofactories and bioprinters for building whatever you want. AI to manage it all.

I think they've pretty much got it ticked, what's missing?

And for Star Trek levels of QoL: sensors fine and powerful enough to read DNA molecules (even through buildings) from orbit. That castle in whateveritwasstan even had a force field defense. About the only big thing they're missing is easy FTL?
>>
>>52097792

I'm not the jumpmaker but that sounds right,
>>
>>52099196
And teleporting.
>>
>>52099161
That will be a capstone boost effects.

>>52099169
Mirror dimension stuff, buy Enlightenment.
>>
>>52098997
Does Proxy have the Monstrous Drawback?
>>
>>52099196
>>52099229
>teleporting.
I think SHIELD still has Jane's notes on the wormholes used by the Asgardians, so that may come up again later.
>>
>>52099245
Ah, okay then.
>>
>>52099287
Yes.
>>
>>52099245
Will the artifact table have an (appropriately expensive) option to mimic the Eye of Aggomoto?
>>
>>52099453
How much of that was the Infinity Stone and how much of that was the relic surrounding it though.
>>
>>52099530
Yeah, I'm basically asking if we can have a knockoff Time Stone.
>>
>>52099453
>>52099530
>>52099540

>implying

You're asking a jumpmaker who has a massive allergy to time manipulation if they'll "allow" some degree of time manipulation.
>>
>>52099570
Bayonetta had casual cheap timestop+a bunch of other stuff back when timestop was considered strong. Ya'll shitposters don't seem to understand that Red is an OG powerwanker.
>>
68. Cardfight Vanguard
Age: 21, Origin: Cray Native, Nation: Zoo, Clan: Great Nature
Perks: Boost, Critical Trigger, Perfect Guard, Twin Drive, Re-Birth
Items: Promo Card, Vanguard Fight Glove, Explosion Scientist Bunta
Cardfighter Suke: Final Turn!, Critical Trigger, Psy Qualia, Deck (Aqua Force), Deckbox, Vanguard Fight Glove

I have an excess of companions and the only place I have to store them is in the warehouse, which is looking pretty good about now. There's an apartment, a fancy kitchen, a bathhouse, a shrine. It's not enough for anyone to stay in for ten years straight, but Bunta is a homebody and only needs to head out for supplies for his experiments, and Chesnaught and Oto actively live in that space already. Next jump I'm going to The Incredibles for that Island. I'm also going to start a document to keep track of them.

Anyway, Suke is a diligent young lady with very mild autism and a little luck, and /tg/ has taught me that those are the kind of people who really enjoy card games. I'm not in her deck, but her deck is highly effective nonetheless. It's a shame I won't see her for my stay here, but at least she has Jessica to brush her hair in the mornings.

Me, I'm taking up a teaching position in the athletics department and getting in constant fights with a boxing kangaroo. I teach Ki Studies and activate it in students, classes on Hamon, as well as a Tai Chi class where we learn waterbending. My students develop their own techniques to show off, and I steal those for more practical use later down the line. They're big fans of using Hamon to scry, which I've mostly ignored. I really shouldn't underestimate crowdsourcing. A bigger problem is the void forces we occasionally have to deal with, as my students aren't corruption immune. This has led to a lot of arrogant kung fu guy situations until we can capture and purify them using spiritbending.
>>
>>52099453
>>52099530
>>52099540
I... still need to think about that. Mainly because as anon said, how much of it was the Stone and how much was the artifact itself? I'd have to see what other Relics I put in, then see how much a knock-off could even accomplish to balance it with those other relics. So long answer short: "I don't know, let me see when I get there"
>>
>>52099776
Cool.
>>
>>52099776
I'm willing to bet the artifact allowed the user to not die horribly while harnessing the power of the stone.
>>
>>52099980
Really, a fiat-gauranteed safe channeling device for an energy field larger than your head sounds like an awesome item all on it's own. Do we have anything like that?
>>
are there any perks that make it so that you can live your life for others, and feel completely fulfilled doing so? Or anything similar to that?

I like making themed chains, but I know that I wouldn't be able to do that, and it just gives me trouble figuring out how to finish them
>>
>>52100084
Does a key crest from Tales of Symphonia count?
It sort of does that.
>>
>>52100112
Oh neat, that's exactly what it does. I'm probably going to pick one of those up when I get the stones to start entering JRPGs.
>>
>>52098507
Why no love for the Asgardians at all?
>>
>>52100425
Because they're in part 1 and literally nothing has changed for them aside from "lol they're magic now"
>>
File: 1425311100140.jpg (124KB, 652x838px) Image search: [Google]
1425311100140.jpg
124KB, 652x838px
Jumper! What do you eat for breakfast?
>>
How buff is Orcus? That drawback has some nasty consequences.
>>
>>52100541
Keep in mind, he's fiated to skin you, so before anything else, you're going to want something for the pain and some regen.
>>
>>52100577
I can regen skin in seconds, so that's not a big deal.
>>
File: IMG_0449.jpg (153KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.jpg
153KB, 752x1063px
>>52098753
>>52099050
He has ability to see into your soul. He also does a "penance stare" but that's just looking into the person's eyes while he burns them.
>>
>>52100485
I'm fond of french toast, pancakes, and waffles.
>>
>>52098507
I'm not sure if you're taking suggestions at this point (or if this is already covered), but an option to link to your armour with an implant would be fun. Like something akin to the pseudo telepathy in Iron Man 3 with the Mark 42).

Really enjoying this jump by the way, I don't think the armour section would grab my interest, as someone who very rarely takes items, but you've proven me wrong. Nice work.
>>
>>52097933
>stats
>That moment when you realize that strength 4 in Body Mod gives an averagely built human a strength score between 27 and 30.
>>
>>52100462
>Enlightened Teacher (300CP) (50% off: Enlightenment)
Wasp girl (300CP) (50% off: Pymtastic)
[Spoiler]Some OC with a thin waist and a nice ass. Has her own form fitting shrinking wasp suit. I needed something to balance out the Mentor companion option and honestly you are all pervs anyway. - Red[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1438985436281.jpg (94KB, 589x637px) Image search: [Google]
1438985436281.jpg
94KB, 589x637px
>>52100629
Yeah, that was actually going to be an option for the Powered Armor section. Thank you for the reminder, though!

>>52100635
>tfw
...should this even be a thing.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.512898.jpg (423KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.512898.jpg
423KB, 900x600px
>>52100485
... Waffles.

It's a perk I got from Invader Zim for free, on account of I took the Keef drawback. So now my own personal Keef, "Neet", makes me waffles every morning.
If I don't eat them, she gets very sad and vocal and ties herself up in anxiety knots.
I have eaten waffles every morning for the past ten thousand years.

I am so fucking sick of waffles.
>>
>>52100485
French Toast, Pancakes, or Waffles, with a heaping side of Bacon.
>>
File: 1487706470371.png (765KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1487706470371.png
765KB, 950x950px
>>52100485
>>
>>52100665
>should this even be a thing
Do it
>>
>>52100485
I eat local, but I have a preference for their egg dishes. What's the point in traveling if you don't try the food?
>>
>>52100665
While his suggestion would be lovely, I'm not feeling it too much.

If you do decide to give Pymtastic an associated companion option, but think that won't cut it, a shrinking mentor (or should it be a mentor in shrinking?) option wouldn't be entirely out of place, considering the relationship between Pym and Scott.
>>
>>52100485
I had some fish sticks this morning, well what was left anyway. I don't trust myself with the oven/stove, so like the little bitch I am I shoved them in the microwave.

I didn't have enough ketchup though...
>>
Question for Valeria about Greed from The God of High School jump.

Can you train or improve any abilities you get from the people you kill? Like say if I kill an Uchiha in Naruto but then meet the requirements of Mangekyo Sharingan?

Or are any abilities I get permanently stuck at the level of the person I killed to get them?
>>
>>52100485
>the man bought up every last pie - all 23 of them
>Almost as many as four sixes.
>And that's Terrible.
>>
>>52092464

>Anyone know if the new tamers jump will let us buy spare digivices? I want to link myself to one with my old digimon altform and give it to my companion.
Yeah, Tamers by default get a free one pre-bonded to their partner, but other origins would be able to buy an unbonded one that could potentially be linked between any human and digimon. Haven't ironed out a price yet, but it's likely to be somewhat high.
Sorry, would have answered this yesterday but internet went out.
>>
File: Cow Girl3.jpg (340KB, 568x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cow Girl3.jpg
340KB, 568x900px
>>52100723

Bodacious Babes

I wonder where did you get such good taste from anon?, and you also have such great taste in images
>>
>>52100723
Wakfu, is that you?
>>
>>52100682
Why not make them taste like something other than waffles?

Most magic systems have a literally entry level spell to allow you to change the taste of food. Mush into fine beef stew or poor cuts of steak into simply delicious ones.

Am I the only one who thinks about things like this?

>>52100485
Well, it's Thursday, which means it's Frisk's turn to whip up breakfast. Cooking is not one of her many talents and the Wolf Pack have a tendency to try to "help" her out. Despite not having thumbs or any sense of seasoning.

So this morning I had scrambled eggs with a healthy seasoning of dog fur and fresh squeezed orange juice with bits of rind in it.

Being able to cleanse food with magic has saved many a meal in my household.
>>
>>52100804
Not everybody is a namefag in disguise, anon.

And besides. You saw how violent their exit was.
>>
>>52100756

Not to nitpick but your example, in a question of if something can be trained or not, isn't acquired through training, it's gained through trauma.
>>
>>52100682
Have you tried Prestidigitation? If you do it right Keef won't even know you did.
Flavoring things is pretty easy. Won't do anything for texture and consistancy, but hey it'll be different.
>>
File: Golden_Freeza_toriyama_art.png (66KB, 188x350px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Freeza_toriyama_art.png
66KB, 188x350px
>>52100820

Point.

A better example would be killing Frieza and then training to achieve Golden Form or something.
>>
>>52100541
Look up sacred item bomb. There's a spell that allows you to do CLd4 damage to evil outsiders once they touch the object that you imbue. Since the enchantment has an indefinite duration, enchant a fuckload of sand or marbles, cover the pig in it, and watch the fireworks as Orcus takes 800d4 no save, no SR, no attack.
>>
>>52098507
The Kree armor enhanced Ronan's strength?
That explains why he was able to bitchslap Drax around, when Drax could crush drones with his bare hands.

I just thought Ronan was a freak, or maybe cheating with the purple Infinity Stone.
>>
What are the better areas your companions can hang out without them counting as deployed?
>>
File: dra.png (771KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
dra.png
771KB, 640x905px
>>52100756
I...guess you could improve them, yeah. I can't really recall any specific instance of it doing so but I don't have any particular reason to deny it. So sure.
>>
>>52100858
It was both cheating with the stone and his armor enhancing his strength/durability.

>>52100725
>>52100734
I'll put some thought into it then. See what I come up with.
>>
>>52100485
Nightmares boiled in a pot that purifies bad dreams.
>>
File: 113213512654.jpg (242KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
113213512654.jpg
242KB, 540x675px
>>52100723
>>52100795
Soul Nomad jump when?
>>
>>52094853
Lessee:
> Working for years with the Guru to figure out who I was again.
> Managed to get Aang to ask the questions he asked himself towards the end of the series which got him to develop non-lethal combat bending styles...which were fucking scary.
> Tagged along, got involved in the Earth Kingdom escape and shit, managed to prove that non-bending chi manipulators are still badass by redirecting lightning from Azula.
> Started incorporating Air, Water, and Earth Styles into my fighting style, making it even more awesome. Then fire after Zuko showed up and he and Aang came back from the Dragons.
> Helped Sokka out, taught him how manipulate his chi, and tightened up his fighting abilities.
> Played the part of the silly, but MUCH older than he seems martial art prodigy to a "T".
> Actually found the Lion Turtle alongside Aang, learned how to Chi Bend.
> ...oh, and got it on with Ty Lee. "I'm a Martial Artist. Not a monk."
> After everything, I left with Ty Lee so we could teach the Kyoshi Warriors how to be bullshit incarnate.
> Dragged Sokka along too.

> Bender Supremacy? What Bender Supremacy?
>>
File: CY2DbKCWEAAS3pB.jpg (29KB, 598x299px) Image search: [Google]
CY2DbKCWEAAS3pB.jpg
29KB, 598x299px
>>52100922
Nomad Soul jump when?
>>
>>52100946

You'll only see one when you're browsing the drive from hell.
>>
>>52100912
Only the Nomanisan Island and the Uncharted Waters Ship exists for that I think
>>
>>52100912
Incredibles has Nomanisan Island. Very scenic.

If you've got a nice boat you've put through Uncharted Waters that works fine too. There's plenty of ways to make ships big enough that it might as well be a location instead of a vessel.

The Netherworld you can get in the Disgaea DLC isn't half bad either. Possibly a little rough around the edges, but smoothing it out is part of the fun.

Your inner world you can get in Exalted Infernals also works so long as they count as a descendant of yours.
>>
File: Muscle Girl17.jpg (601KB, 826x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl17.jpg
601KB, 826x1089px
>>52100922

Bodacious Babes

Muscle cowgirls?, I think I have a few
>>
>>52100915
>It was both cheating with the stone and his armor enhancing his strength/durability.
How do you think that was spread?
80/20 in favor of the stone?
Was the armor doing most of the work?
Or was cut 50/50?

By the way, didn't mention this in my first post, but I'm digging the Armor Table, the whole thing, really.
>Shared Section
>Aesthetic Upgrade
>Sick Cape
Fuck. Yes.
I wanna stand alongside Thor and Vision as part of the Cape Crew. I'll probably go with a blue one, to even things out.

>Environmental Protection
Meeting EPA standards, or just a Hazmat system?
>>
>>52100966
At this point I have an apartment from somewhere and the Bathhouse from Otoyomegatari, which I think also had a mansion your companions could stay in.

>>52100975
Okay, the last two are well outside my ballpark, and I'm saving Uncharted Waters for until I get a decent ship to import.

So, yup, The Incredibles it is. Thanks guys.
>>
>>52100912
I think the Archipelago from How to Train your Dragon counts. That's the one I use.
>>
>>52097120
I've been putting literally everything that follows me around in the city that I ended up with from the D&D jump that gives me a floating city I can summon, so lands as importable properties sound right up my alley. I mean, I merged it with the city I bought in 1984 and now it is called Konasse, but the only reason I even did that was because that would explicitly let it support a population instead of... not.

It's become quite the eclectic place after all these years.
>>
>>52101027
That is exactly what I'm looking for, Anon. Thank you very much.

Now I just need to find a way to attach warehouse connections to it.
>>
>>52101013
Prolly 70/30 in favor of the stone, yeah.

EP is supposed to be a hazmat sort of thing with an addition to temperatures.
>>
>>52101103
Huh. I thought it already did that but I guess I misread it the first time. I might fanwank that I can do that anyways. Or just leave the Entrance to the Warehouse open in the Center so Companions can come and go and use the different amenities however they need to.
>>
>>52101196
>Each property imported into the Archipelago is an island unto itself. Companions are permitted to live in the archipelago if they wish instead of wherever they usually are.

This jump is constructed a little weirdly.
>>
>>52100485
Eggs, bacon, toast, muffins, bagels with various cream cheese spreads, pancakes, waffles, breakfast sausage, cereal, biscuits and gravy, donuts, breakfast burrito, cold pizza, various fruit, croissants, various pastries, hash browns, french toast, country fried steak, fried mushrooms, potatoes cooked in various ways, milk, coffee, espresso, various juices, cold tea, hot tea…
After that I hit the streets and see if I can't find something delectable in a local restaurant or cafe…

What?

Scooby and Shaggy taught me The Shining Path of the True Breakfast.
The meal is never over, but sometimes courses are postponed.
>>
>>52100485
I hate most breakfast food so usually it's something like french toast and some bacon (But not the nasty burnt crunchy bacon, the pleasently chewy kind of bacon), and some waffles. Pancakes are messy and I fucking hate eggs unless they're sunny side up.

But toast? Toast is on the menu. Always. Toast is essential.
>>
>>52101469

As someone who loves eggs in all their forms, pancakes and crunchy bacon, I humbly disrespect you.
>>
>>52100630
What would Speed 4 translate to?
>>
>>52101497
None of the stats are tied into actual physical movement speed actually. So probably a really high base speed.
>>
File: stop_it.gif (6MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
stop_it.gif
6MB, 600x338px
>>52101469
>Chewy Bacon
>MFW
As a fellow fan of magical moth creatures, I cannot dislike you. But this is just Heresy.
>>
At what CL do casters actually eclipse deities in power? What happens if you get to that point as a cleric?
>>
So I'm putting together a template to see how viable my idea for a Ravnica jump.

6 perk trees, one for each color and a drop in tree. 11 origins, drop in that gets a smaller number of discounts, but over any perks, and the 10 guilds, which get any perks discounted over their corresponding colors.

Once I have a somewhat template filled out I will see what the thread thinks of how I am balancing it.
>>
>>52100912
Cracker Jack might have said the House of Mysteries can do that, but I don't think he actually put it in the jump.
>>
>>52101516
You can theoretically gank a diety once you hit epic caster levels. Eclipsing never really happens since they've got divine salient abilities and you don't. Dieties can also have loads of class levels so it's a bit of a mess trying to figure that out.

If you were to somehow outlevel your diety by a lot I imagine you could get some impressive bullying going on. Course if they pull the plug then you're just a fighter without bonus feats so keep that in mind.
>>
>>52101497
No clue, I was just going off Carrying Capacity.
Strength 4 lets lift 3x your body weight 'easily'.
Average person weighs between… let's say 130 and 170. Pounds, not kilograms.
So you could easily lift between 390 and 510 lbs depending on your specific weight.
Let's say that by 'easily', that translates to a light load.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Carrying_Capacity
>>
>>52101540
Isn't Merchant already making that?
>>
>>52101540
It's already on claim, man.
>>
>>52101556
How effective are epic Fighters anyway? I'm imagining something like Conan or Guts, is that about right?
>>
>>52099301
Can the Turrets from the OT ship fire without someone manning them? I am watching Rebels and saw the turrets on the Ghost fire without anyone manning them.
>>
>>52101556
>If you were to somehow outlevel your diety by a lot I imagine you could get some impressive bullying going on
Sounds funny. Isn't that basically the plot of an anime we have a jump for? Dude has a ton of power but needs a relatively weak goddess to use it or something?
>>
>>52101497
Assuming speed 4 is a running speed of around 80 mph you would be able to while pushing yourself move 320 ft per round while wearing light armor or less.
Rounds are only 6 seconds long so that's pretty fucking great.
For the record a normal adventurer is cruising at 45/60 ft a round when going all out in a sprint.

This of course is just a translation into game mechanics. I doubt it would actually crunch out to this in simulation.
>>
>>52101582
>>52101606
Well I'm dumb. Is there a list of everything on claim somewhere?
>>
>>52098507
>Svartálfar
>withstanding and warping gravity to some extent

Just how much gravity can it withstand? And what exactly is meant by "warping" gravity? Like, changing your subjective gravity or something?
>>
>>52101631
Not hardly. You have to dig into something other than pure Fighter if you want anything other than a meatstick swinging around a fancy hunk of iron.

You have to dig into the half-fighters like Swordsage or Ranger, or alternate fighters like Marshal and Scout to really see them do anything more than swing a weapon every round.

3.5 D&D was not kind to martial classes.
>>
>>52101633

They had those since kotor nigga, they're called auto turrets or guns Carth mentions them when escaping taris as to why you need the codes
>>
>>52101686
myrmidont is managing one far as I'm aware - although clarity of what ALL is claimed is going to be subjective. Give me just a little bit to find my link to it.
>>
>>52101631
They're fighters fight harder edition. They don't really get anything special like epic casting so it's a lot of relying on equipment as usual. Epic level equipment is very nice though and there's feats to wear even more magic items than could normally fit on a character.
At least all the small feats can be filled by fighter bonus feats. You'll be swimming in those.
>>
>>52101631
Epic fighters are pretty much Super Conan, yeah, they can just go through mooks - even armored and mounted cavalry mooks - like a thresher through a wheat field. But if you're looking for wuxia stuff you need to take classes other than pure Fighter.
>>
>>52101696
No I mean the normally manned turrets on the Ghost were firing even though there was nobody to man them. I know that there are completely autonomous turrets, I am asking about an auto mode on normally manned turrets which are available in the ship builder.
>>
>>52101686
You should consider speaking to Merchant about the Ravnica Jump if you see him in thread. Last I heard was stuck in a rut and having difficulties coming up with enough Perks for all the different Origins.
>>
File: liz.png (324KB, 578x818px) Image search: [Google]
liz.png
324KB, 578x818px
>making a build for Fire Emblem Heroes
>Title (Free)
>tfw this makes the umpteenth perk automatically adding to my long-ass list of goddamn titles and goddamnit I'm running out of ideas

Let's have a topic post gentlemen. How many titles do you have, and what are they?
>>
>>52101487
>>52101514
That's fair. I'm aware my tastes aren't that popular.

I do enjoy copious amounts of maple syrup on everything, though.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg-c200.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg-c200.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>52101817
Aaaaand that's not the image I meant to use.

God DAMN IT.
>>
>>52101769
>>52101633
You'd have to rig something up yourself during or after the jump since the turrets you purchase weren't intended to be automatic.
>>
where could one get the ability to create monsters from ink drawings?
>>
>>52101867
Naruto maybe? That was a thing Sai did. No clue if anyone can do it or not.
>>
File: heavensanon.jpg (100KB, 735x489px) Image search: [Google]
heavensanon.jpg
100KB, 735x489px
>>52101817
Anon, First Among Sorcerers, Cat Wizard, The Librarian, Fluffy, Why Won't You Die, Slayer of Titans, Maker of French Toast, First Annual Guitar Surfing Down An Active Volcano Champion, Enemy of All Moons Across The Multiverse, Ace Detective, Class S Disaster On Two Legs, Merlin II.

I also won second place at a bake sale, once.
>>
File: Centaur3.jpg (208KB, 650x977px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur3.jpg
208KB, 650x977px
>>52101887

Bodacious Babes

I haven't seen you all day bro, life still hitting you hard?
>>
>>52101631
Only if you're the only epic character. Otherwise it's less Guts, more Krillin.
>>
File: 1487634509847.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487634509847.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
>>52101981
Been fine, just haven't been focusing on /jc/. Too much jumpchain equals burnout.

Also, while I appreciate the concern, you might want to cool your heels on the memes a bit and attaching them to my posts. Joke is getting stale.
>>
>>52101817
Well, let's see. I don't usually keep track of these things, but Raven keeps a list around here somewhere for reference purposes.

>Brethren of the Steel Rims
This one is from Fallout. The Coordinator gave me the Highwayman and I used it to explore more of the United States than any other person currently living. Anyways, in the northern parts of Montana, we stumbled across a small cult of car worshipers and they took my arrival as some kind of sign. They just started chanting the title and took off to the south without explaining themselves or packing up any of their belongings.

They ended up hitting Caesar's Legion from the north with a ferocity that impressed everyone, considering they were unarmed for the initial assault. Anyways, they drew up pictures of me and my car all over the place. They were eventually wiped out, but not before the legend of the Brethren of the Steel Rims had spread all over the place.

Caesar was not happy to see me when I made it to the Mohave. I responded by launching a barrage of mini-nukes into his camp.

>Knighted in Strike Witches
Oh, right, this was for rapidly advancing the technology of the world by adding Fallout technology into just about everything Striker Unit related. Made a significant impact on the war effort. Though it did cause an overall spike in the radiation level of the atmosphere. Ah well, one problem at a time, right?

>Also Knighted in Hellsing
I remember being really against accepting this honor at the time, because I actually did very little to halt the assault on London. Millions of people still died because I was off hate-handholding with Rip Van Winkle in the middle of the ocean. But I guess we did keep the damage relatively more contained than it would have normally been.

That's it for the interesting ones. I've picked up a number of other smaller, less interesting titles here and there, but those are the most memorable to me.
>>
>>52101817
Hm...let's see...

My titles, currently in possession and will gain

Gunsmoke's Darling, Healer of Worlds, Comet Moth, Fala's Reincarnation, The Friendly Moth Spirit, King of Jesters or Dreamers depending on who's saying it (I'd go with King of Tricksters but I don't want to infringe on Puck's territory, hoo hoo!), Merlin of the Fire Emblem Worlds (No connection to Merlinus of course), Firebrand of Valhalla, Little Moth, The Dreaming Architect, Mebd's Number One Enemy (Will elaborate in King Arthur jump. Long story short, got a nat 100 to piss her off.), and of course, Freakish Pink Singing Moth Thing
>>
File: Yandere4.jpg (27KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere4.jpg
27KB, 300x206px
>>52102070
>Also, while I appreciate the concern, you might want to cool your heels on the memes a bit and attaching them to my posts. Joke is getting stale.

I'll stop then, I'm just glad to see that your day wasn't terrible and that your still okay though
>>
>>52101817
>pic
Name?
>>
>>52102114
And how could I forget,

"What The Fuck Is That"
>>
File: 1474975137186.gif (1MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474975137186.gif
1MB, 540x250px
>>52102124
Glad you are, anon.

Anyways, I haven't worked much on jumps lately. Going to get back to work on Final Fantasy, then I'll either get rolling on more DxD or Heisei Part 7.

FUCKTIMETRAVELFUCKTIMETRAVELFUCKTIMETRAVEL
>>
I assume gods in Danmachi lose their restrictions out of jump, yes? Has it ever been shown how powerful they actually are? Iirc, they provide all the power for the falna, so they should be able to do everything an adventurer could do. But I'm not really sure beyond that.
>>
File: IMG_0568.jpg (192KB, 1024x1268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.jpg
192KB, 1024x1268px
>>52101695
3e was basically homebrew over 2e, unfortunately a lot of things didn't translate well. 2e balanced fighter/thief/mage types by xp charts & ability to multi attack. Which was a big deal. Also mages had limited spells per day much less than wizards get in 3e.

They really tried their hardest to balance things in 5e. Martial classes are pretty great in 5e, as they get actual class features.
>>
So does the Fool Arcana in Anima let you summon instantly with no or minor penalties or dors it only work on other Arcana? I have extremely sparse knowledge of Anima, I just know that normally summoning without prep=Really Bad Idea.
>>
>>52102153
>Has it ever been shown how powerful they actually are?

We know their power is all rainbow and sparkly but beyond that there's nothing.

Your "lost restrictions" are vague and meaningless.
>>
>>52102173
Eh, guess that's fair. Fanwanking it is then.
>>
>>52101862
Fair enough, thanks for answering. I don't suppose an IG Droid would make a good gunner?
>>
>>52101887
...who was the person who won first place, and what did they make?
>>
File: Bunny Girl26.jpg (523KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl26.jpg
523KB, 714x1000px
>>52102148
>Anyways, I haven't worked much on jumps lately. Going to get back to work on Final Fantasy, then I'll either get rolling on more DxD or Heisei Part 7.
>FUCKTIMETRAVELFUCKTIMETRAVELFUCKTIMETRAVEL

But bro I've found Den-O time travel with multiple timelines the easiest way to explain time travel for every eventuality exists on each separate track of time and each broken or destroyed track is a destroyed timeline/spoiler]

Also I'm still going to speak in spoilers and post anime girls no matter what, I've grown to accustomed to it
>>
>>52102197
IG droids are much more dangerous an capable than you'd think, so yeah I think it would work.
>>
Also, I finished the Thundercats update.

>Drastically improved the grammar and formatting.
>Slightly changed the intro.
>Added a few new section descriptions.
>Added an additional/optional 1d8+16 age roll.
>Overhauled the species options.
>Each species now has a perk that details their strengths and weaknesses. Felines no longer have vague superhuman abilities and humans are now be humanoids with enhanced strength and durability.
>Warrior is now 100cp.
>Slightly changed the description for Alley Cat.
>Added locations.
>Added a Lockpicking perk that's free for Ally Cat.
>Added a Stealth perk that's discounted for Ally Cat.
>Weapon Mastery has been slightly changed.
>Clerics no longer get Martial Arts for free, instead it's discounted.
>Added an Acrobatics perk that's discounted for Cleric.
>Overhauled the perk section.
>Slightly changed the Fluffy Tail perk.
>Slightly changed the Harmonious Music perk.
>Warrior now gets the new perk 100cp perk Supernatural Strength for free.
>Slightly changed the description for Willow.
>Supernatural Speed is now 100cp and starts less powerful than before but can be improved with training.
>Added Wisdom as the new 400cp Cleric perk.
>Slightly changed Mysticism.
>Expanded on what happens to purchased items.
>Added the new Traveling Gear item.
>Energy Pistol is now free for Drop-In instead of Warrior.
>Capture Gun is now discounted for Drop-In.
>Added a new item, Magic Paper, that's discounted for Drop-In.
>Slightly changed Stealth Field.
>Slightly changed Forever Bag.
>Added a new item, Magi-Oar Wood Staff, that's discounted for Cleric.
>Added a new item, Mystic Library, that's discounted for Cleric.
>Added a companion section.
>Updated the old companion import.
>Added a companion creation and canon character purchase option.
>Updated the notes section.
>>
File: 1475558427359.png (660KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
1475558427359.png
660KB, 698x840px
>>52102237
Margaret from down the street. See, I made the best brownies, but one of the judges nearly died of shock from tasting it. Turns out Gourmet Cell-enhanced food is a health risk for the elderly in worlds unaccustomed to the substance.

>>52102242
Fully aware, but while I don't plan on slashing Den-O features purely out of spite, time travel as a trope is a personal pet peeve of mine. I feel like anyone who unironically says 'time travel will fix my problems EASY' is probably the sort of person who sticks their hand in a toaster.

Totally gonna make a companion-compatible version of the Den-O Driver tho.

And that's totes fine with me.
>>
>>52102266
WHOA! Now that's an update!
>>
File: Thundercats 2011 JumpChain.pdf (72KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Thundercats 2011 JumpChain.pdf
72KB, 1x1px
>>52102266
Here's the old jump for comparison.
>>
>>52102266
I'm still not sure about some of the balancing changes, strength, durability, speeds, skills, freebies, etc., so If anyone has any better ideas please tell me.
>>
>>52102276
>I feel like anyone who unironically says 'time travel will fix my problems EASY' is probably the sort of person who sticks their hand in a toaster.
To be fair to Den-O, that's not the way they use time travel. They just undo other people trying to mess with time to get what they want.
>>
>>52102276
Wait, Heavens, doesn't the original Final Fantasy involve time travel at the end? What with the time loop and all that? Oh, speaking of, will there be a background based off of Garland/Chaos/the Four Fiends?
>>
...Would Tet from No Game No Life lend his power to help organize a Holy Grail War, if the wishgranting device wasn't evil in particular or prone to corruption?
>>
File: Mimi.gif (679KB, 640x2257px) Image search: [Google]
Mimi.gif
679KB, 640x2257px
>>52102276
>Fully aware, but while I don't plan on slashing Den-O features purely out of spite, time travel as a trope is a personal pet peeve of mine. I feel like anyone who unironically says 'time travel will fix my problems EASY' is probably the sort of person who sticks their hand in a toaster.

>Not going back in time and stopping yourself from putting your hand in the toaster

Checkmate bro

Totally gonna make a companion-compatible version of the Den-O Driver tho.

Where am I going to put a thousand color coded buttons on my belt? am I going to have multiple belts and look like someone from final fantasy?
>>
>>52102342
Does your version of the Holy Grail War have people killing each other? If so, no, he'd hate that. He already had to deal with people killing each other in an attempt to become all powerful once, he doesn't want to do that again.
>>
>>52102266
Can we use Paper Magic to give paper magical properties?
>>
File: 1407752794960.gif (968KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1407752794960.gif
968KB, 500x281px
>>52102148
Hows the process on FF1 btw.
What options am I to look forward to? Will there be a drawback that force us to join the protags?

Damn this makes me wonder if someone will make a Final Fantasy: The 4 heroes of light jump...which would be really strange....
>>
>>52102352
>Where am I going to put a thousand color coded buttons on my belt? am I going to have multiple belts and look like someone from final fantasy?
Nah, just have a keypad and dial in their number. There's precedent, that phone whose name I can't remember right now and am too lazy to look up. You know, the one that unlocks Climax and Liner Forms.
>>
>>52102276
I would like to request a "Summon Break Dancers" perk in Heisei Part 7. Because Ryutaros' enslaved break dancing crew shouldn't really count as companions, but I still want them.
>>
File: FinalFantasyJumpchainWIP.pdf (186KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasyJumpchainWIP.pdf
186KB, 1x1px
>>52102334
Yes it does, and yes it will. There's two scenarios/win conditions, based off of the Warriors of Light and one for Garland. In fact, take a look yourself.

I plan on making a perk tree for each class, and one that's discounted for the Chaos route.

>>52102381
Right here.
>>52102352
>>52102328
Oh yeah, Den-O's use of it is fine. I'm talking about people who go into the past purely for looting purposes or to 'shoot x as a baby' or 'shoot x's parents' or asinine things like that.

Those never end well.

Ever.
>>52102404
Will consider. Remind me once I start on it for realsies.
>>
>>52102415
Cool. Looking good so far!
>>
>>52102360
No, the group using it had to use paper made from magic wood. If they could've enchanted regular paper the conflict in their episode probably never would've happened.
>>
>>52102266
Well this is certainly something.
Rip old builds, but I'd say this is an improvement so whatever.
Alley Cat got hella buffed though. Not like it's unappreciated of course. But now I certainly don't feel like I'm gimping myself taking the noncombat origin since stats are so cheap now.

Never Ever third season, but honestly given how things were going it's probably for the best.
>>
>>52102454
Okay, gotcha. How long would it take us to reach Mumm-Ra's level of magic?
>>
So, I've managed to get hold of the Golden Lute from the Crypt of the NecroDancer jump. Only thing is, I can't play the lute for beans--anybody got an idea on how to turn it into something like a full sized guitar? Or, barring that, someone to get lute-playing lessons from?
>>
>>52102132
Dunno. Some OC I found on either Pixiv or Danbooru that Ancilla doctored in Photoshop.

I just use the image to represent one of my seven daughters, Elizabeth. Hence filename.
>>
>>52102266
>paper magic requires paper with magical properties
So uhh..will there be a way to make said magic paper to begin with? I mean sure there's an option to purchase magic paper. But I'd at least be able to MAKE magic paper on my own. Or for others to use.
>>
>>52102415
Well that's an interesting take on it. I like it. Gives the macguffins a little more going for them than just plot.
It won't fuck the world if we leave with the crystals though right?
I mean that would be really irresponsible to do if it did.
>>
>>52102490
Probably a few decades, maybe a century at most? He's strong but most of his stuff is still generic evil wizard magic like energy blasts, shapeshifting, scrying, etc.

>>52102479
From what I was able to find online, the next season apparently would've mostly just been filler, and maybe worst girl transforming into some kind of monster.
>>
>>52102540
The note at the end says you don't need it post-jump.

>>52102542
Sweet, I can work with that. Thanks KOTOR Anon!
>>
>>52102509
Road to El Dorado. Drop-In perk tree. 100 CP Perk. Mad Lute Skills.
>>
File: 1484725529173.gif (1MB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484725529173.gif
1MB, 500x510px
>>52102541
Nah, the ones you're carrying aren't needed to hold the world together. The big ones you're moving to purify/corrupt are. Which you don't need to take along with you.

Not that this will stop some.
>>52102450
Glad you like it! I may have taken some cues from Yoro's presentation of Ogre Battle for this one. I don't plan on fluffing the whole thing to match the intro and scenarios, though.
>>
File: 1402110349628.jpg (75KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1402110349628.jpg
75KB, 385x385px
>>52102415
>the option to be Chaos and destroy the world
Being a monsterous goodguy is suffering. I just want more monster options! I guess I can deal with not being the monster for one jump...even if the option is incredibly tempting.
>>
>>52102540
Making magic paper seems to work just like making regular paper but with magic wood. During the jump you can go to the Forest of Magi-Oar and ask the Wood Forgers for help, but post jump you can use any kind of paper.

>>52102564
No problem.
>>
>>52102356
Oh god, no! No killing. It's just a fun game with no death. The servants that "die" are just placed somewhere else and are forbidden to compete in the game.
>>
>>52102572
Hey Heavens, if we use something like Assimilation to absorb one of the crystals, do we gain the same affect as if it was in our hands, or no? Because holding it in my hand sounds...not safe.
>>
File: Mimic Princess.jpg (384KB, 790x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Mimic Princess.jpg
384KB, 790x1050px
>>52102384
>Nah, just have a keypad and dial in their number. There's precedent, that phone whose name I can't remember right now and am too lazy to look up. You know, the one that unlocks Climax and Liner Forms.

Yeah I know what you're talking about

>>52102415
>Oh yeah, Den-O's use of it is fine. I'm talking about people who go into the past purely for looting purposes or to 'shoot x as a baby' or 'shoot x's parents' or asinine things like that.

>Those never end well.

>Ever.

Well I can't think of any right now so I guess you're right bro
>>
>>52102616
>Knight kicks it in the stomach, forcing it to reveal its' true form
Now that's funny.
>>
File: 1466974200915.png (164KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466974200915.png
164KB, 336x360px
>>52102596
You just need to have it on your person (in your physical inventory, so to speak), not necessarily in your hands. And I don't rule on perks from other jumps, but the most I can say is nothing will stop you from doing so.

>>52102616
This guy gets it.
>>
Anybody have the list of perks you need to buy in God of High School to be diet sun wukong (just add training!)?
>>
>>52102415
So like if we were to take the Chaos route and then were to go to 8 Bit Theater do you think Black Mage would be a fanboy if he found out?
>>
>>52102671
Cool. Thanks Heavens.
>>
So, how did Captain America get brainwashed again?
Did Red Skull somehow trick Kobik into doing it for him, or does he have some sort of mind control power?
I'm slogging through the Pleasant Hill and Civil War II stuff right now. God help me.
Maria Hill and Carol Danvers are a two peas in a pod. Two turds in a toilet.
>>
>>52102642
Is it just me or does that knight seem to be firmly in the "I've seen and done every-fucking-thing, I had one last fuck to give, but I just used it in the sentence...twice. So now, I have negative fucks" stage of his life?
>>
>>52102806
>So, how did Captain America get brainwashed again?
Cosmic Cube shenanigans I think. Somehow. Because there's a bargin bin sale on cosmic cubes now apparently.
>>
>>52102814
No, it seems that way to me as well. You can tell by him staring for a second before kicking the mimic. He's used to this shit by now.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52102687
You mean this? 4th thing I found searching up "monkey king's implements" on 4plebs. Though in the next post Val said it had a few extra bits.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51825079/#51831016

>>52100485
Whatever I feel like cooking at the moment. Anything from a three-and-a-half cheese dragon egg omelet served with moonstone-baked toast, to lorn-fluke sashimi with pickled mandrakes and miso zzoup, to whatever I can fish out of the dreams of local connoiseurs at the moment.

When I'm in a hurry but still want to eat though, I just inhale life energy from the atmosphere.
>>
>>52102823
You'd think a sapient Cosmic Cube, even one so fucked up it manifests as a little girl, would be smarter than to trust a guy with a fucking face like that.
>>
>>52102384
>>52102616
>>52102671
Climax Cellphone K-Taros
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Climax_Cellphone_K-Taros
I'm a Kamen Rider fan, especially of Den-O. As long as I get my own time train to relax on, or at least gain access to the sands of time (because it looks cool and has a variety of uses) then I'll be happy.

Please also note that the 100% confirmed canon for Den-O includes the movies (most are set up in the plot of the show and continued on from them), and are:
The Show (obviously), I'm Born movie, Climax Deka movie, Final Countdown movie, Decade's World of Den-O, The Onigashima Warship movie, the Cho Den-O trilogy (Red, Blue and Yellow) and for Zeronos there's also Kamen Rider 3 and Kamen Rider 4.

The other movies and inclusions of Den-O are still technically canon but are too tied up in the crossover issues you've previously mentioned to bother including. For a show about time travel, Den-O has one of the easiest canons to follow.
>>
>>52102814
>>52102827
The comic must be set in the Dark Souls universe.
>>
>>52102863
I mean, that helmet does look familiar and that pile of bodies didn't come out of nowhere
>>
>>52102843
That's precisely it. Danke Schön.
>>
>>52102847
There are a lot of people in Marvel that I expected would be smarter about how they do things. I have been continually disappointed.

The Little Girl Cube gets a free pass.

>>52102863
...well. That makes far too much sense.
>>
File: dangerous, but a cute.png (909KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
dangerous, but a cute.png
909KB, 800x702px
>>52102892
>The Little Girl Cube gets a free pass.
Plus, she is a cute. Daughteru material, right there.
You just have to constantly knock the ever-living shit out of people who'd abuse her.
Those people being every villain, and half the heroes.
>>
File: [kirin].gif (810KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
[kirin].gif
810KB, 500x395px
>>52102940
...I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind if I kidn- BRING her along with us. Yes, bring her along. Not kidnap. Nope.
>>
>>52102940
>You sure about that?

Did he just have a mini stroke or something.? Has he grown so old that he now actually believes the star symbol on his uniform is what stars actually look like?
>>
>>52103116
I figure he was just humoring her. And then she decides to show him some stars.
>>
>>52102990
I don't think you could force her to do anything she didn't want to do.
It'd be easy to trick or bribe her, though. She's only as clever as an ordinary kid.

>>52103116
He doesn't know what Kobik is in this panel.
Plus, I guess he doesn't expect 4-year-olds to understand what stars are?
>>
File: [What is Good in Life].jpg (247KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
[What is Good in Life].jpg
247KB, 1280x1440px
>>52103163
>I don't think you could force her to do anything she didn't want to do.
I hope so, but she's so cute and adorbs and stuff!

I wanna teach her Magic and Sciency stuffs so we can laugh as we warp Reality in new ways, enough that Reality manifests a body so it cry before us and beg us to stop, only for Kobik to smile and giggle and say, "Nuh uh! I'm having fun with Papa!"

~Kyaa~
>>
>>5209850
If you have the Swapping Upgrade, could you combine a powered armor with a normal armor via Love Sandwitch?
>>
>>52098507
see >>52103317
>>
>>52102316
Option to buy location same as we can buy age/gender?
>>
>>52102847
Actually she trusts Red Skull because he owned a cosmic cube that was shattered. Also she has unlimited power, but she's still a little girl.
>>
>>52103422
Yeah, I'm ready the comic right now, just got to that part.
The whole 'Hail Hydra' thing makes a lot more sense, now. Still a bit ridiculous, but it makes sense in context.

Red Skull is simply the most dramatic motherfucker who ever lived.
He could have just mind-control Rogers into doing whatever he wanted, but apparently it wasn't 'real' enough.
But getting a reality bender to rewrite history for him is more concrete, somehow?

Such a weird asshole.
Definitely gonna have to show up as soon as Kobik is 'born' to make sure she doesn't hang out with such a bad influence.
Or maybe I'll just kill Schmidt and steal his soul so he can't be resurrected or mind-transfered.
>>
>>52103472
Might I suggest sealing him in an alchemist's stone and throwing him into the warehouse until your next jump, so you can toss him into a star or black hole? Among a couple others. Marvel has a bad habit of bringing people back to life, so there are a handful of people you might want to seal in such a way.
>>
File: 66666a001c0dbacaeba91c9abd0927f0.jpg (570KB, 1349x1342px) Image search: [Google]
66666a001c0dbacaeba91c9abd0927f0.jpg
570KB, 1349x1342px
>>52103249
Reality already has a body in the Marvel universe and this is a very bad plan.
>>
>>52103497
Yeah.
There will be a reckoning when my benevolent mad magi-scientist jumper arrives in Marvel.
>Hey, you know what's weird?
>What?
>Ever since Jumper Industries popped up, the supervillain population has dropped to almost nothing. Even alien invasions are down. I think Blade even retired. I think he's got a bar, now.
>You think it's related?
>…Nah, probably just one of those wacky coincidences.
>>
File: bba314c3b4846c2e67e3fea906ecc75b.jpg (527KB, 1981x1389px) Image search: [Google]
bba314c3b4846c2e67e3fea906ecc75b.jpg
527KB, 1981x1389px
>>52103249
For further reference , here are the cosmic beings in Marvel before the last reboot, The various awakened cosmic cubes do not even make the list.
>>
>>52102266
Very nice overall.

Energy Rifle fires "blots" and has about the most useless scope I've ever witnessed; is its description in need of rewording?
>>
>>52103249
>>52103566
Imagine goofing off with Kobik, and Infinity and Eternity actually show up.
>STOP FUCKING DOING THAT. WE'RE BUSY ENOUGH AS AT IS.
>>
>>52103591
That hierarchy doesn't have everyone relevant, though. Notably Death, the Beyonders, etc. Also, isn't that outdated? Also, also, there's no way Thanos even starts to breathe the stale air of anyone there without the Infinity Gauntlet.
>>
>>52103566
He's also ticklish.
>>
About the first Pokémon jump.

- Is a Ghost-type pokémon able to make illusions of human voices/forms like in this episode?
- Can a Ghost-type pokémon be dead human transformed into a pokémon?

I thought about my first pkmn being a misdreavus.
I would feel it funny to make it able to "morph" into a human apparition which would be the form it had when it was human. Plus semi-spookie voice.
In a complete newbie (no background) start, my first only source of info would be the ghost of a dead human from looong ago which would have forgot more about its previous life than it wants to admit, having adapted to the savage life of a lone ghost.
I thought about me not knowing the pokémon world's human language when arriving, making this semi-amnesic semi-savage ghost my first teacher of this language (with a fuckton of obsoletes and confused expressions).

What do you think of it?
>>
>>52103658
here is another list where cosmic cube Derived people don't even place
>>
>>52103787
Higher resolution perhaps? Finding it hard to read anything.
>>
>>52103787
Cosmic cubes are right there under Within The Universe, Cosmic Entities. The cosmic cube people are cosmic cubes, there is functionally no difference aside from having a will.
>>
>>52103852
missed the park about thanks but you could see what would be a bad idea to antagonize eternity.
>>52103846
I looked it doesn't come in a higher resolution unfortunately.
>>
File: Marvel Tiers.jpg (635KB, 1393x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel Tiers.jpg
635KB, 1393x2048px
>>52103846
>>52103886
Here you go.
>>
>>52104051
Note to self: buy The UnChousin One from Tenchi Muyo before visiting Marvel.
>>
>>52103735
That sounds pretty cool, Anon.
>>
>>52104051
hang on a second. The many angled ones Are DC,and Galactus afraid of molecule man the last time I saw him
>>
>>52104095
Isn't Shuma-Gorath a Many Angled One?
>>
File: Shuma-gorath.full.835637.jpg (462KB, 1000x1207px) Image search: [Google]
Shuma-gorath.full.835637.jpg
462KB, 1000x1207px
>>52104122
>Shuma-Gorath

have you seen the dude? Because he's totally Art Nouveau.
>>
>>52102266
http://pastebin.com/S9JjPWC6
Updated my build.
>>
>>52104177
how does this look?

You know you could.... -600 discount for small space monkey
your brain is wired for one thing, profit! No matter what the circumstances are, or what you just went through, you will clearly and plainly see any potential avenues of that could possibly be there no matter how unlikely.

you know you could is limited by your capabilities and knowledge, you wouldn't think of accelerating a planet
size mass of carbon through the center of a sun to get a diamond half the size of a planet If you didn't know how diamonds were made, But you would think of claiming it and selling the coal mining rights to various parts of it.
>>
>>52104247
Is there a perk that prevents friendly fire when you're using AoE weapons, like a rocket launcher or a fireball spell?
>>
>>52104357
oops, meant that to be a general question, not about that jump
>>
>>52104357
Borderlands and young justice my dude.
>>
>>52104357
In the nanoha jump I think there is a perk that lets you cause massive damage without killing anyone.

Like destroying buildings with noone injured.
>>
>>52104370
Found a couple of perks that can help protect you from other people's weapons, but none that protect other people from yours?

Basically I want to pull the saturday morning cartoon trick of being able to fight in the middle of a city without injuring a single bystander despite casually using weapons that can turn cars/walls into swiss cheese.

>>52104438
Ooh, that looks promising. Is it selective, e.g. blow up a building, killing the monsters inside but leaving their hostages unharmed?
>>
>>52104051
Cheers!

>>52104438
>>52104462
That Nanoha one is a Barrier ability that all Mages can do, they create a barrier that copies all of their surroundings and the can go wild inside it.
>>
>>52104462
>>52104480
The Gamer also has the illusion barrier/instance dungeons. If you pull your enemy into it you could destroy the fake city and then return to reality without any real damage.
>>
>>52104480
I meant the one that specifically lets you not kill people no matter how much damage you do. It is a perk made just for this kind of application it seems.
>>
>>52104518
>>52104357
There is another Perk like that in mount and blade: warband.
>>
>>52104480
>>52104462
Went and pulled the perk for you so you can tell if its what you need.

ZENRYOKU ZENKAI (Cost: 400, Discount Drop-In) You are incredibly good at completely overdoing an attack in such a spectacularly destructive manner that only ever non-lethally injures your opponent. Potentially you could detonate a nuke on someone without killing them. This only applies to sentient life you deem valuable, so the structures surrounding them? They won't be so lucky.
>>
>>52104051
This list is also outdated but most up to date. Beyonders (the real ones) have killed the Living Tribunal. Then their powers for a time became God Emperor Doom & Machine Man, then later Mr. Fantastic.
>>
>>52102171

Works on anything - though note that its true effect is to negate all positive and negative modifiers to summoning, bringing it down to raw skill.

Ordinarily, unless you're trying to throw a pocket dragon at someone on-the-fly, you'd want to do the normal downtime preparation rituals.

It's not always great for Incarnation though, as they usually come with a host of special bonuses that can easily make up for the penalties (but they also have special penalties that can be very tricky - such as "has a name").
>>
Hey Cenanon !
can companions imported into injustice: gods among us Purchase races or powers with their CP? because it says items and perks but that also seems like an oversight.
>>
>>52104535
That's only for melee weapons and fists, not rocket launchers or fireballs.

>>52104562
Thankyou muchly. That's the old version btw. There was a big update to the jump toward the end of January. Perk's pretty much the same, so I'll be getting it!
>>
File: Baddest motherfucker in town.jpg (21KB, 320x163px) Image search: [Google]
Baddest motherfucker in town.jpg
21KB, 320x163px
So, minor jump news announcement from me that I'll probably repost if I can remember . Also lease excuse any missing 'p's from the ost. My keyboard decided it didn't like Ps. Or the backspace button. Or numbers. Fuck my keyboard. With like, a rusty spork.

Dropping the Ushio and Tora jump. Because of other projects I'm working on that I won't ost here, I don't feel I could give that jump a fair go, instead of half assing the youkai section due to doing a much bigger similar section elsewhere. It's a retty obscure series so I don't think anyone will mind terribly much but still, only fair to give a heads u right?.

I am picking up something new in replacement however, to comlete a certain set.

Planning to do a Nier and Nier Automata pair of jumps to complete the Cavia set at least until Bullet Witch jump becomes a thing. Nooooot entirely sure on what's up with Nier, given a few people have seemingly claimed and then done nothing with it over the years so if someone had a recentish claim that theyre actually doing something with, happy to let that one go to the claimant. Otherwise, I'll probably start making them both in a little bit. Probably once typing on this shitty keyboard becomes bearable.
>>
>>52104782
Nier needs to have a hot android ass perk.
>>
>>52104782
I thought we HAD a Nier jump. Why do I keep thinking we had a Nier jump to begin with
>>
File: rin-say-what.png (263KB, 958x530px) Image search: [Google]
rin-say-what.png
263KB, 958x530px
>>52104865
It's driving me insane. It's more maddening then Drakengard 3's final boss. How can a butt like that exist?

>>52104881
It has come u a lot of times over the past. I think it's been claimed by three different people over the years, each far enough apart that no one remembered it was already claimed. Not hard to imagine it might get into your mind that it's already made. It's been at least a year since the last one from my memory.
>>
>>52104893
That ass is the culmination of all of humanity science and Technology working towards the single goal of making a perfect ass.
>>
>>52104865
...a-are there any pics of aforementioned ass? Y-you know, for research?
>>
File: IMG_0572.jpg (52KB, 560x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0572.jpg
52KB, 560x293px
>>52104893
They're Assdroids.
>>
>>52104920
As long ass its for science.
>>
>>52104893
It's the thigh gap on the MC that does it for me. I'm already an assman because of Warframe but-umph

Also, about God of Highschool: Was the Taboo more like an oath forced out of humanity at swordpoint or some sort of curse created from the life energy harvested to keep the gods immortal? That part near the end where the Greeds got rid of it by eating all the life energy and then each other and that part where Mori agrees to get an oath out of Odin and Satan has me confused.
>>
File: [W-well now].png (486KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
[W-well now].png
486KB, 640x420px
>>52104976
Dear sweet LORD ALMIGHTY!

Dat.

Ass.

I now know what I must do. Wait patiently for the jump, head there, grab her, then go to Overwatch to see if it can be perfected any further.
>>
>>52104985
The taboo's creation was never really elaborated on, sorry. I assume it was either forced out of humanity at the time or just enforced on them with magic of some sort. The oath Mori and the Gods make at the current point in the series seems to be more of an enforced non aggression pact then the damage nullifier the Taboo was. Gods can't even attempt to interfere, rather then just not deal damage.
>>
>>52102266
Another watermark of why updates suck.
>>
>>52105009
Ah well, thanks anyway. I was worried I'd missed something big by more or less reading from the halfway point.

Here's hoping now R's dead there'll be more detail about it in a flashback or something, so I won't have to fanwank my next phase of making Creation great again.

By the way, have you seen Logan? Easily the best X Men so far.
>>
>>52105061
If you have actual points to make, you should lay them out instead of pretending your opinion is the only one that matters. Otherwise you come off as bitter and entitled.

If you're shitposting, (you) a shit
>>
>>52105066
Logan? Not yet. Have heard many good things about it though so I'll probably go out to see it next week.
>>
>>52105098
>instead of pretending your opinion is the only one that matters
To be fair that's pretty much 90% of /jc/
>>
File: IMG_0573.jpg (249KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0573.jpg
249KB, 1024x1448px
>>52105119
How's KonoSuba coming along? Did you enjoy the LN?
>>
>>52105098
>Post an opinion you don't like.
>OH MY GOD STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE THE OPINION GOD.
Aren't you a dramatic one.
>>
>>52105137
Been working on getting two jumps fully written out, so I've not progressed from volume 6. When I was reading, I was getting through them at one a day so it shouldn't take terribly long. Counting the side stuff, only about 8 volumes left I think?
>>
>>52105148
>UGH JUMP IS BAD
>refuse to explain why

Talk shit, get hit nigga
>>
>>52105187
>Can't connect the dots himself, too stupid to breath.
Updates are bad because they force you to throw out your builds.
>>
>>52104782
>Nier Automata
>It arrived yesterday
>It's fucking awesome

Val, you're the best.
>>
>>52105205
>It's fucking awesome
It really is. I'm three-four hours in and it's done literally everything I wanted already and it just keeps giving more. It even did a drakengard reference already.
>>
>>52105239
How many years does it take wisdom of the sage to get full power?
>>
>>52105256
Couple decades of training.
>>
>>52105204
Grandfather clause.
>>
>>52105283
Not valid, never has been, never will be.
>>
>>52105290
You're literally throwing a temper tantrum now. Why do you deserve to be listened to?
>>
>>52105204
Updates are good because they enable better builds in the future.
>>
>>52105307
I sure do care about the, maybe one or two, new people every month.
>>
>>52105204
Updates are good because they can follow future expansions of the property (e.g. MCU part 2) or open up more of the setting to exploration (e.g. the ongoing Fate jumps in progress).
>>
>>52105306
>Make one post.
>Guy whines about it, asks for more detail.
>Whines and calls temper tantrum when he gets detail.
You have brain problems.

>>52105324
I don't think part 2 does anything to old builds.
>>
>>52105318
Why should anyone care about you, then? What makes you so special when you can't even justify yourself beyond your autism being triggered?
>>
>>52105336
I don't know, why do you care so much about my opinion that you must go on a tirade when you see it?
>>
>>52105290
Invalid opinion.
>>
>>52105331
No, but it will make the backgrounds chosen in those builds pertinent to purchases in the new jump if you choose the same ones. Also,

>doesn't address the fate jumps

>>52105343
>jumps should be designed solely because of my particular preferences
>>
>>52105262
cool. how many decades we talking?
>>
>>52105336
He's probably the guy who argues that all jumps need to be on the drive so that new people will know where to look for them, then pulls a 180 and says something like >>52105318
>>
>>52102509
You... you do know what that thing does, right?

>>52104999
Make sure to head to The Road to El Dorado and Warframe as well. Though it feels like stacking all of that will cause some kind of booty singularity from which there will be no escape.
>>
>>52105359
Nobody has ever been okay with grandfather clause.

>>52105364
It doesn't force anyone to change their builds. Thus I don't care.

I don't like the fate nonsense either.

>Ignoring the point of what I said to whine some more.
Don't whine about be discussing my opinion after you ask for me to. That's just asinine.
>>
>>52105204
>Implying this is a big deal
Do people honestly spend more than 5 minutes, at the absolute most, on their builds? Do people honestly have overall builds so impossibly rigid and dependent on specific perks acquired at specific times that small changes in a single jump destroys the whole thing?
>>
>>52105324
Isnt part 2 basically its own jump? All it needs is drawbacks.
>>
>>52105439
You sure whine a lot for someone who blames everyone else for the same.

You have admitted your opinion is motivated solely by caring about your own build more than the jump's objective quality and you seriously can't see why people would give you shit for that?
>>
>>52105467
It is, but last it was mentioned there were plans for an additional discount if you choose he same background as the previous jump.
>>
>>52105439
>Nobody has ever been okay with grandfather clause.
Most people have no problems with grandfather clause. Are you going to whine about jumps having to be on the drive next?
>>
>>52105480
It just gets better!
>>
>>52105441
There's only been one anon who has spent several months on a build for a jump, and he never really cared to jump anything except a single jump.

I don't this guy even posts his builds publicly, he's just whining for attention.
>>
>>52105441
You have to re-read the entire jump and then consider the changes. It does take time, and when people keep making updates it adds up.

>>52105470
Whining is fine. Whining about getting what you asked for is what's incredibly stupid.

>>52105486
No, most people will tell you that you have to use the newest version if you are discussing a build or your perks. Don't lie.
>>
>>52105441
some jumps it takes longer than 5 minutes to read the jump, building takes longer than reading.
>>
You people are rules-mongering for an imagination game and writing prompt. Take a moment and think about that.
>>
>>52105514
You are whining about people rules mongering for an imagination game and writing prompt. As bad as they are, you're more pathetic.
>>
>>52105499
I spend weeks, sometimes months on builds and what I get up too in Jumps. Updating a build after an update really isn't as big a deal as this other guy is saying.
>>
>>52105501
>whining is fine
>hurr everything I do u blame me for is fine I'm a gud boy :)
>OMG HOW DARE U TELL MY IM WRONG

Kill yourself, and thank fuck nobody will ever listen to you.

You do realise that, right? If you can't justify yourself people have no reason to do what it want. Jumps will continue to be updated. Builds will be posted. And you'll still be a salty, impotent twat.
>>
File: 60a.png (15KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
60a.png
15KB, 500x466px
>>52105514
>>
File: 1446366710703.jpg (53KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
1446366710703.jpg
53KB, 512x368px
>If we spent all the energy used up by Jumpchain for constructive purposes, we'd have cured cancer, gone to Mars, and killed Hitler 2: The Revenge by now
>>
>>52105537
This sort of reaction seems rather dramatically upset at opinions you don't like.
>>
>>52105556
To be fair the Mars one is also dependent on whichever government you're in being generous enough to the local NASA-equivalent, and anyone can kill Hitler. Hitler did, for example.
>>
>>52105556
>killed Hitler 2: The Revenge
I won't let you kill me anon. Not unless I take the jews with me
>>
>>52105576
At this point it has as much to do with the way you act like your opinion is actually justified and you've done nothing wrong as anything.
>>
>>52105589
Would you mind taking the northern Guangdong immigrants with you too? Fuckers keep jogging the cheap seats with their luggages and their asshole old people.
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.