[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best system to run a Fallout campaign in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Fallout 1 zombie attack.jpg (588KB, 3750x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 1 zombie attack.jpg
588KB, 3750x3000px
What's the best system to run a Fallout campaign in?
>>
File: Fallout Wastelands.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout Wastelands.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>52086524
I like this one
>>
>>52086569
Holy shit, this is really good!
>>
http://worldsendpublishing.com/this-is-not-a-test/
>>
GURPS.
Mostly because Fallout mechanics ended up being lobotomised version of mutant GURPS
>>
>>52087700
That's wrong

The GURPS elements were removed from the game after the deal with Steve Jackson Games fell through

The SPECIAL system is closer overall to BRP
>>
>>52087700
Go back to your general GURPSFag no one want to play your shitty system here.
>>
>>52087729
I never said this is a GURPS game. Which part of "lobotomised version of mutant" you didn't get the first time around?

>>52087740
Then be my guest and play Fallout without use of just about any generic system.
Pro-tip: you can't
>B-but muh d20!
Doesn't work with this setting, sorry.
>>
>>52087807
BRP would play it better than GURPS. Even True20 would play it better than GURPS. You know why? Because GURPS can't be used to play anything since is the msot broken shit on the earth surface. Go back to your general and stop shilling your shitty system.
>>
>>52087807
>Doesn't work with this setting, sorry.
Except that d20 is basically a scaled down d100, with each face of the die representing 5% increments rather than 1% thus reducing the amount of numbers you have to deal with?
>>
>>52087896
Pretty sure he's assuming it works like a "d20 system" rather than like Pendragon.
>>
>>52087840
you sound rich in sodium
>>
>>52086569

Reading through this makes me want to play a perpetually stoned and drunk deathclaw who was "tamed" by a member of the party by giving them mentants and booze. Throw on the cannibal perk for a "Hey... you gonna eat that?" after eat fight, no matter what they are fighting.
>>
File: 1477581623595.png (106KB, 246x432px) Image search: [Google]
1477581623595.png
106KB, 246x432px
>>52087700
>>
>>52086569
Hopefully this is up when I can DL it
>>
>>52087896
>I don't understand math

>>52087907
>And I imply too much
>>
>>52087840
>Le GURPS is broken
Some new meme? Last time I've checked, it was "GURPS is too complex", because apparently counting to 20 is too much for people. Bonus irony points if they extensively play games based on d20
>>
>>52088359
GURPS is too old and obsolete for having new meme.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.