[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

human love thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: jMBa9Ym.jpg (172KB, 792x1055px) Image search: [Google]
jMBa9Ym.jpg
172KB, 792x1055px
how do you roll play human?
for me I like to make a average joe and play up the asperation and the need to be special.

I feel it's the only thing that makes humans stand out. that desire to be more than normal.

sometimes I play a different race raised by humans and the mentality transfers to them.

if you play human any otherway you're doing it wrong.
>>
No-one RP's better than Garcon!
>>
Humans? I don't know, I've never met any.
>>
>>52072758
OP's pic is a person who has mastered life.
>>
>>52072758
That's definitely a good motivation for a character, but your neglecting the fact that not all humans are struggling with dissatisfaction and existential ennui. I mean, I'm pretty sure that at least 50% of humans are, but there are some people who are completely happy with their lives and never ended up reflecting on that.
>>
>>52079485
Do you really think a person who's content with their life is the kind of person who'd become an adventurer?
>>
>>52079514
This exactly.

If they're not at least somewhat unbalanced or unhinged mentally, then they probably have some tragic or unpleasant shit in their past, whether it's a bastard born in a shitty abusive household who has nothing to look forward to there, to their local village got raided and destroyed, to their on the run from some crime they may or may not have actually committed.
>>
>>52072758
Humans exist IRL. Try talking to them sometime. You may be surprised by what you find.
>>
File: IMG_2196.jpg (80KB, 805x978px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2196.jpg
80KB, 805x978px
>>52079864
Riiiiiggggghhht sure they do. And I bet you also think the great Marklar Exists IRL, and that every solar flare is his holy thoughts psionically cleansing us of taint and corruption.
>>
>>52072758
>My species defines my entire character!
>>
File: 1488914022131.png (34KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488914022131.png
34KB, 1200x1200px
>>52072758

> Role play > Roll play
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.