[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /tg/ i need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 565006.jpg (275KB, 640x897px) Image search: [Google]
565006.jpg
275KB, 640x897px
i need help. i recently became gm (warhammer fantasy 2nd ed) and i need ideas for a campaign. i would appreciate all ideas.
>>
>>52062675
The Enemy Within
>>
>>52062707
i did it with previous gm
>>
>>52062675
Tried The Thousand Thrones? I ran it for over a year with my regulars and they enjoyed it, plenty of "oh shit" moments as they pieced it together. Only downside is when they hated the 'you must love Karl' bits, so took some GM wizardry to fiddle with the story arch so that it appeared they were having more input than they were.

Ended up resurrecting Mannfred, visiting Slayer Keep, travelling with a questing knight for a while, accidentally poisoning his scribe with a love of necromancy and handing him the sion of Nagash.
>>
I ran a pseudo-heist game once, where a Vampire and his clan of aides were trying to steal a Steam-Tank from the Nuln college of Engineering. Problem was, some Skaven were also trying to steal the same thing. The players were various lawmen (bailiffs, an apprentice, Watchman and the like) who were trying to stop it and make a name for themselves.

Shame the campaign never finished
>>
also all op pcs are halflings
>>
>>52062707
What's so great about it? I played it and thought it wasn't that good.
>>
>>52063091
Run a criminal enterprise or something. Or have the players all be distant family who just so happen to be in the same city when they learn that someones distant Aunts second removed son's twin sisters daughter has died and they've got to be the pallbearers way back in the moot. Can they make it from MARIENBURG to MOOTLAND in a week? Will they miss the funeral? Will the trip end with their own funerals? Only time can tell!
>>
>>52063091
Hired/Shanghaied by Field Wardens to deal with a vampire. You all die horribly because vampires are crazy powerful.
>>
>>52063091

The empire of man have finally gone over the line and started taxing pies. It is up to your group to strike back where it hurts the most to show that there are some things that you just don't tax.
>>
Make a travelling bakery delivering pies to all corners of the Earth.
>>
>>52063546
that's actually pretty great. halfling radicals hell bent on freedom from Man's immoral pie tax

Naturally, the tax was implemented by a bored Tzeentch worshiper embedded at the heart of government
>>
>>52062675
It has almost no rules for non-combat related shit, so treat it like any old game of D&D but with Warhammer mobs.
>>
The High elf vs dark elf war escalates once again, meanwhile Bretonnia is weak due to another Mousillion uprising. Because of this Marienburg is undefended by outside forces.

The Pcs are an advance time sent in with several objectives ala shadowrun heists/assassinations to weaken the city before the Empire invades.
>>
maybe something with corruption in altdorf
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.