[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Downgraded from a Rare to a Common J U S T U S T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (58KB, 393x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 393x551px
>Downgraded from a Rare to a Common

J U S T
U
S
T
>>
Beetles lay a lot of eggs.

When those beetles grow up they make more eggs and then they hatch and make more beetles and then they grow up and make more beetles.

Therefore, the species has been taken off the endangered species list because it has made a recovery.

Geez OP you gotta read yourself a fucking physics textbook sometime so you know these things in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 645x968px
>>52060323
O-oh...

Then why is Scute Mob rare?
>>
>>52060385
Because that's a lot of beetles, not just one
>>
>>52060385
Continued pesticide use.
>>
>>52060270
Yeah. Sometimes WotC can be really bad at picking was rare and not.

Mortician Beetle was something many people though was uncommon rarity at best on release. As reflected by it's <1$ price.

Tons of even newer examples of this happening. The truly upsetting part is cracking a Rise of Eldrazi booster and pulling this instead of anything else.
>>
>>52060426
>both this and Domestication got downgraded

I can kinda see why for both though. Domestication was pretty shit to begin with but at Uncommon I can live with pulling it. In MM3, there's a lot of sacrifice mechanics so Mortician Beetle can actually kinda do well in limited.

Still sucks pretty hard considering I have both RoE prints.
>>
>>52060270
>>52060426
Mortician Beetle was supposed to be a counter to the Eldrazi Spawn meta that Wizards thought was gonna be a thing. It never became a thing.

It was, however, a kitchen table allstar in my group. I got a little indignant when I saw the downgrade, but compared to the caliber of Rares that MM3 is coming with, I can hardly be surprised.

>>52060385
It's a pretty good option in a "lands matter" deck, which Zendikar Standard was chock full of. It got really hard to deal with in limited, too.
>>
>>52060542
I need to start wrapping my head around the idea that RB Sacrifice is actually viable, I keep trying to force Grixis Spells/Jund Goodstuff/RB Reanimator and it's NOT WORKING.
>>
>>52060898
*In MM17 on draftsim
>>
>>52060679
I ran Scute Mob in my Naya standard deck.

I was memeing that since Mortician beetle got off the endangered list (because of the anon above me saying that beetles propagate more beetles) why is Scute Mob still endangered (rare) if there's like a thousand of them on the art.

>explaining the joke

>>52060898
I run Jund and was around for like 90% of the stuff that's being reprinted so there's no real reason for me to buy any of this stuff aside from the new art (most of which is ugly) and maybe Damnation.
>>
>>52060270
This plus Carrion feeder are going to be my black agro All-stars.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.