[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo Unicorn Stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Were trying out jojoba bizarre tabletop for the first time and I'm going for a more light hearted character.

I'm looking for ideas for a unicorn stand, "blinded by rainbows" by the rolling stones.

got anything?

also, feel free to just talk jojo general since it doesn't pop up too often
>>
Go with the mythological "only the pure can see a unicorn" thing.

For the pure of hear the area in the vicinity of "Blinded by Rainbows" takes on a fairytale appearance. Colors are more vibrant, noises are clearer, and everything seems a little more brighter and more magical.

If there's evil in your heart, however, the noises and colors become grating to you. Most people are a little bad and find the effect unsettling. Worse than that, and the effect becomes distracting or even nauseating if you're a really crap person. For the truly evil, the effect is overpowering and they become literally blinded, deafened, and stunned by the goodness surrounding them.

Also you can ride it and maybe it shoots lasers?
>>
>>52055927
Starbright beam! shoot a stream of lasers as your opponent harnessing the power of rainbows.

Prism prison, encircle your opponent with a prism of light that blinds them.

Take my horn! you and others who are near you move at an extreme speed through the air towards your destination with extreme force
>>
self bump before I'm off
>>
• Purify things. Interpret liberally.
• Shoot beam with 7 different effects depending on color.
• Change the color of objects.
• Pull objects towards each other, stronger the more similar they are.
• Summon illusions that are stronger the more humid the area is.
>>
Uhm unrelated but... how does one go about running a jojo game?

I'm going to be GMing a game shortly, likely going to have it be new enemy stand users each week.

But there's so much I don't know, I can't think of other challenges, other role play, how to run encounters
>>
Also, for anyone that's interested, I just started a doc with stand names for people

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CxR-20XaATW6QQ5lr4G6SA84SwyKBaiGAxR6PuboPIw/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
File: jjba storytime.png (1MB, 735x6757px) Image search: [Google]
jjba storytime.png
1MB, 735x6757px
>>52058519
Maybe look into Mutants & Masterminds, which is geared towards superpowered shenanigans? Or highly narrative systems like FATE, since after all JoJo is about pulling more crazy bullshit than your opponent and you'd need too many mechanics to handle this.
>>
>>52055927
But only Stand users can see Stands to begin with, except a minority of Stands which are bound to objects.
>>
>>52055653
>Not naming it "Harmony"
How plebian
>>
>>52058823
I have a stand that could in theory give normal people the ability to see Stands.

The stand being 「Every Breath You Take」.

The stand appears as small sticks with eyes, ala Patapon. Each one stands no more than a few inches high. It's also a large swarm, I'd say about a thousand or so. 「EBYT」 is a very weak stand, and even the entire swarm put together would struggle to match the damage output of some of the weaker solo stands. It's main job is information gathering, across a very wide range, and a single one can be up to 10 miles away.

The user itself is currently under heavy guard in the basement of Eagle Industries, the city's ruling megacorp, and basically lobotomized and kept alive with IV drips and numerous surgeries. His brain is wired to a number of monitors, with a 「EBYT」 placed in each camera in the city within it's range.

The idea is that with 「EBYT」 being wired up to the surveillance systems the user's brain interpreting the data, it would allow even your average joe security guard to see Stands, albeit just on a monitor. 「EBYT」 is basically set up to scan the city to unauthorized Stand users.

If any are spotted, Eagle Industries sends in The Police. Not actual law enforcement, but The Police are a hit squad of Eagle Industries security trained to fight Stand users. Each one is equipped with a special helmet that has an 「EBYT」 inside of it, and hooked into security, allowing them to see Stands in the field.

They have have regular high-powered guns. No matter how strong a Stand someone has, few can just shrug off bullets with no problem.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.