[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of cool story could you do with a fantasy Stonehenge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0080.jpg (151KB, 1440x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
151KB, 1440x750px
What kind of cool story could you do with a fantasy Stonehenge?
>>
>>52052538
Fae Stargates
>>
Layline nexus
>>
File: 1484675444635.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484675444635.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>52052538
I've got a few.
>Extra powerful summoning circle
>Portal to other plane
>Is the hub of multiple portals (each arch goes somewhere)
>Resurrection area. Dead bodies left there come back to life.
>Fantasy Halo-esque super weapon.
>Meeting place of the Gods.
>Prison containing an ancient evil
>Just a pile of rocks that everyone thinks is important.
>>
>>52052538
The nation that controlled the site was invaded and the invading army destroyed when it reach the site by a huge magical effect that eventually faded/is still fading. The site is a huge multipart artifact like what's his names teeth but way more powerful. It's mostly prosperity related though; good harvests, disease prevention and cure, improved heal rate; a great place for a hospital if the army killing counter-attacks magical waste can be cleaned up.
>>
>>52053390
>Just a pile of rocks that everyone thinks is important.
Exactly what those fucking druids would do.
goddamn druids...
>>
Limbo party for giants.
>>
File: 6578902138.jpg (66KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
6578902138.jpg
66KB, 800x400px
>>52052538

It's a magical array that must be manned to be able to channel multiple instances of lightning magic at invading fliers and surface dwellers, if they're far enough away from it.

It starts out in the hands of the enemy; the pcs must retake it for the defence of the kingdom.
>>
>>52052581
that secretly double as a horizontal super gate for... dragons?
>>
File: 1466695903608.jpg (103KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1466695903608.jpg
103KB, 500x398px
>>52052538
>elves have magical properties
>prehistoric humans gather elven captives
>they ritually sacrifice thousands of them on top a cairn, the blood condensing on the stone
>the magic in the blood is absorbed thusly
>the stones around the henge are erected to prevent the magic from dissipating
>the concentrated power from thousands of offerings allows people to perform spells of biblical proportions within the henge

that's how I roll
>>
File: 00elfette3.jpg (215KB, 480x934px) Image search: [Google]
00elfette3.jpg
215KB, 480x934px
>>52052538
Merlin Ambrosius breaks out of the prison he has been trapped in under it after 500 years and boy is he pissed off. He recruits the Lady of the Lake and together they do Gandalf and Galadrial type adventures.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.