[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon behaviour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: dragon san maid.png (839KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dragon san maid.png
839KB, 1127x1600px
How exactly would a dragon fly? I don't mean the logistics of flight but like, when it's in the air would it be flapping its wings constantly or gliding with spaced out flaps?
>>
>>52051514
A mix of both, I'd imagine, like birds. Dragons would look quite goofy if they flew like bats.
>>
>>52051668
Let me say, as a random anon, that smaller dragons could actually fly like bats! Ones closer to human size, potentially with only two legs, would actually make logical sense to flap like a bat.

Back on topic, dragons would flap to get off the ground initially, then glide due to XBOXHUEGE wings.
>>
>>52051723
>Ones closer to human size, potentially with only two legs, would actually make logical sense to flap like a bat.

So you mean Wyverns, not Dragons.
>>
>>52051851
Well that's a thread of its own.

I don't know how OP thinks, so I'm addressing all potential angles. But yeah, they are separate entities.
>>
RIP thread, everyone scared of the scaly attack
(Which I don't blame them for)
>>
Like a pterodactly
>>
So why do dragons hoard gold?
>>
>>52051851
No, wyvern wings don't connect their forelimbs to backlimbs like a bat's.
>>
>>52053134

So what would you call one whose forelimbs do connect to their backlimbs?
>>
It depends on the dragons and setting. It could be purely magical in nature and wings are just a fucking by some god. Another thing to consider is the biology of a dragon. Is it more reptile or bird. Based on science or magic.
>>
Not counting magical flight, it would probably depend on the size of the wings in proportion to the body. The smaller the wings the faster it would have to flap them.

If it's not some nazi death camp survivor looking dragon, it'd probably need fuck huge wings to not have to beat them like a retarded humming bird.
>>
>>52053605
A giant bat
>>
>>52053947

But it'd still be reptilian!
>>
>>52053057
Dragon blood is based on gold instead of iron.
>>
>>52051514
They don't. Those "wings" are actually similar to the sails on the Dimetrodon's back. They probably serve to warm the dragon's blood and for attracting mates.
>>
>>52055394
So they fly using telekinesis, then?
>>
>>52055394

You skeptics and your silly theories. "Dragons don't fly, the wings are for warming" "Necromancers don't raise the dead, they emit tiny bugs that infiltrate and manipulate skeletons" "Owlbears aren't related to bears".

Go out and explore a dungeon sometime, you armchair theorists!
>>
>>52053057
antibacterial properties
attracts delicious adventurers
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.