[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acquisitions, Inc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (81KB, 1273x672px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
81KB, 1273x672px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBNr4Li--Z4

Holkins DMing, new interns, weekly stream

Thoughts?
>>
The worst part of Acq Inc is that Wil Wheaton should have been a staple the whole time, but they killed him off.

I do like Perkins as a DM though. Sad it doesn't look like he'll be a part of this.
>>
>>52049394
If he was still there, I wouldn't watch it any more because he's perhaps the most unbearable cuck in the world. I can barely stand the fat fuck as it is without him.
>>
>>52049446
Who, Weaton or Perkins is the unbearable cuck?
>>
>>52049207
It's fun if you like heavily streamlined, highly pre-written jokes, as an advertisement for a game you (probably) already play.
>>
From what I've seen Holkins doesn't seem a great DM. Whatever, I stoped watching them years ago, roleplaying as a spectator sport is boring as hell unless scripted and if it scripted I can't get into it because my railroad triggers go haywire.
>>
>>52049394
>but they killed him off
Nah, they even went into hell to retrieve his soul and he's now an NPC working for a villain. His character's still in it, and I don't doubt they'd be willing to have him back on again schedules permitting.
Wheaton left the show because he had his own Geek & Sundry shit going on (and allegedly really disliked Scott Kurtz).
>>
I'd watch an animated series like they do with their PAX intros. I dont know if i'm down for 3+ hours a week watching someone else play. I haven't seen Critial Role, because I don't like watching talking heads play games.
>>
Just saw this, realized I missed one (without Binwin for some reason) and am watching that.

I enjoy the show so I'll keep watching.
>>
>>52049394
Wheaton should have died. But instead they were nice and brought his character back. And he left anyway because they were mature but he was not.
>>
>>52049801
>realized I missed one (without Binwin for some reason) and am watching that.
Scott is leaving to pursue his own tabletop project. Also how is Morgan Webb still so good looking?
>>
>>52049894
She probably stays out of the sun and wears lots of makeup in big public appearances.
>>
>>52049894
>Binwin wants to leave AI to focus on his solo career
Like that's gonna fucking work out.
>>
>>52049894
Her personality helps.
>>
>>52049947
I tried reading a few of the Binwin's Minions. It's like it wants to be good, and knows it can't be.

He took the premise and stretches it out like austin powers on a steam roller.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.