[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tessagog Thread V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 32

File: 1488566583066.png (183KB, 727x919px) Image search: [Google]
1488566583066.png
183KB, 727x919px
Tessagog is a character that was physically
designed around the idea of being a collaborative Frankenstein of popular female characters on /tg/.

>the body is both statuesque and stacked with Sorceress TnA and covered in Liliana markings with Yukinas chiseled back. She also has the Sisters of Battle's shoulder pauldrons with the Lady of Pain's blade feathers decorating it like a cape while also wearing Snake scale gauntlets. She has Marcille's pointed elf ears and blonde hair. She weilds dual dwarven axes. She has Celestines child bearing hips and Alariels perfect calves/thighs. She has sexy yellow Orc eyes with a Red Sonja inspired chainmail bikini top. She has creamy asian colored skin and wears Greek inspired Greaves with leather strapped backs and Orc carvings in the armor while being bare footed. She has a thin, Whale Tail styled chainmail loin cloth bottom with a wolf head sporran in front of it.

The current lore is that she was raised by her father as part of a warrior tribe, and when she came of age she went on a journey to become stronger and learn of the world, as is tradition in the tribe. The only possession she took with her was her fathers enchanted axe. After returning from her journey she sets out to fulfill her ambition and rule all northern tribes of the Ou/tg/rounds. On this journey she will meet two party members, a wizard and a rouge. She also brings with her another magic axe, a wolf companion, and the runes that protect her on this journey

Previous Thread: >>51989884

Still needing:
-More pictures of Tessagog.
-Details on her early adventures
-Creation of Tessagog's two party members who will be a Rogue and a Magic user, both female.
-Details of the Ou/tg/rounds and possibly a Map.
>>
File: 1488506100806.png (453KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488506100806.png
453KB, 1200x1600px
>>
File: 1488514841446.png (498KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488514841446.png
498KB, 1200x1600px
Here is what I have gathered for the 1st companion that Tessagog meets:

Vaynth Helbbruk the Mage

She wears Elesh Norn's mask and a big pointed witch's hat. She has a flowing/billowing dress on with some light plate armor pieces. She holds a long magical rod based on the Maiden in Black staff. Resting at her hip is a Chaos Sorcerer's spellbook. Her Elbow length Gloves/Knee high high heel Boots are a white color that matches her mask. The under layer of her dress and her collar are the same color as her flame of the end of her staff. She is an Elf with Dunmer colored skin and has purple colored hair. Her main style color choices should be purple.

Vaynth's personality is Submissive, but not to be messed with. She focuses on the Healing domain of magic but does have a good knowledge of basic magic.

Stuff still needed:
Does she have a link to Lovecraftian horrors?
What else should be on her dress/hat?
Is she still part elf?
Does she have the Harpy wings on her back?
What is her backstory?
Where in the Ou/tg/rounds does she live?
>>
>>52044235
Can we not have her being a submissive healslut or it's too late to change that? I'm okay with submissive and okay with healer, but the combination of the two nudges towards one of the cringiest sides of /tg/.
>>
>>52044235
>Does she have a link to Lovecraftian horrors?
No. A no loli shit while we are at it, please.

>What else should be on her dress/hat?
Is good as is.

>Is she still part elf?
No, enough elf. We have one elf character. We have more races to represent and full blooded human is perfect for a mage.

>Does she have the Harpy wings on her back?
At least three people said this on the previous thread and I add my voice to theirs: No. No wings.

>What is her backstory?
She's from a mage supremacist country, rule by powerful spellcasters and where everyone of note can cast magic. Those that can't are considered peasants and barely worthy of note. Despite having a regular army for everyday peacekeeping and as a token force (since they are all powerful wizards), they have a deep disrespect for feats of strength and often remind their soldiers that anything they can do, any mage can do too, and much better. A lot of them are obsessed with using undead to bring about a industrial revolution but for some reason or another it never works (which is just a way to ensure they are always trying). Another great number of them created pocket dimension where they live in depraved versions of reality known as the Magical Realms. Many of the mages who don't have one frown on the practice. She was not found of the inherent prejudice on her society and decide to see the world outside the caster supremacist republic.

>Where in the Ou/tg/rounds does she live?
She currently roaming but she's originally from the Republic of the Ivory Towers
>>
>>52044931
Probably too late to change that. There were a lot of design critiques and changes to Tessagog, all of which seem to have gone ignored.

If the Tessagog crew isn't taking advise why bother posting? Just draw your character and call it complete.
>>
>>52044193
Good job designing another piece of autistic fapbait, but giving it a name that sounds like a giant plague spider.
>>
>>52045065
We can change anything on Vaynth still. Its not set in stone.
>>
>>52045011
I thoroughly enjoy that background story. Nice work anon.
>>
>>52045200
The name kills your autistic boner? God damn I feel so sorry for you. Just call her Tessa or something.
>>
>>52044193
I WANT TUMBLR TO LEAVE!
>>
>>52045270
>backwater nobody goes on a quest to become a hero and then unites the kingdom
yes how original
>>
>>52045338
Its not tumblr and you need to turn off the caps lock. I think its fine if we have 1 thread about the Ou/tg/rounds collaboration project instead of another warhammer thread. Everything will be ok anon. Just ignore this thread. Its not going to kill you.
>>
>>52045446
If not understanding what you're trying to say here
>>
>>52045446
here's all that's wrong with what you said:
>Backwater nobody
>Going on a quest
>becoming a hero
>Unites
>Kingdom

The rest is spot on, though.
>>
>>52045065
>Probably too late to change that
I disagree.
>>
>>52044193
>more meme waifushit
>>
>>52045200
>>52045309
I'd honestly prefer if we split the name up. Something like "Tessa Gograth" sounds a lot better to me.
>>
>>52044235
>Vaynth's personality is Submissive, but not to be messed with. She focuses on the Healing domain of magic but does have a good knowledge of basic magic.

Fuck this entire line. Leave healing to clerics, Vaynth is Ms. Fuck Shit Up.
>>
>>52044235
>>52045011
I propose that her father and mother were both powerful wizards even for the power levels that existed in the Ivory Tower nation. Their society is divided in casts, and only people of the higher cast, called the First Tier, can be in government offices. Both her parents were Tier 1 wizards and there were great expectations for her, but she really was a bit disheartened by how wizard society worked. They could spend whole decades debating hairsplitting details of arcane theory that was basically just arguing semantics, and use their free time to work on personal projects that were of no benefit to anyone and merely curiosity driven. Meanwhile the lower tier of people, the soldiers and peasants and such, live on scraps. A wizard could easily use magic to solve their problems, and sometimes they do, but it's always temporary or comes with some unforseen consequence, and then they get bored of charity work and assume someone else will take it from there, but no one does.

The result is that live on the lower castes is extremely uncertain and chaotic, while on the high ivory towers the wizards are composing spells that can change the color of the skies everyday a friday falls on a odd number of the month. Vaynth studies with her tutor for a while, but she's more interested in looking at reality than changing it with magic. Which is nigh absurd to the high born people of the Ivory Towers. They only study reality to find ways to warp it and usually in specific, somewhat futile ways, or way too broad ways to be meaningful, like a cosmic scale.

After frustating her tutor and having her parents growing frustated with her, she decides to sharpen her healing abilities by serving people outside the Mageocratic Republic.
>>
>>52044931
>>52045631
Instead of "Submissive", let's just make her "Polite". She'd be exactly as courteous as is appropriate for any given situation, using titles and honorifics where needed, but not afraid to dismiss anyone who isn't deserving of respect, and very quick to demand whatever level of respect she's owed.

As for her magic styling, her general aesthetic doesn't lend well at all to "healer".
>>
>>52045065
>There were a lot of design critiques and changes to Tessagog, all of which seem to have gone ignored.

Nobody drew a new one after the suggestions were made.
>>
>>52044193
You've got to stop copypasting that "description". It's outdated.
>>
>>52044193
Why?
>>
File: unniggered2.jpg (419KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
unniggered2.jpg
419KB, 1200x1600px
>>52044221
Real version.
>>
>>52045607
>Literally created for the sole purpose of waifuism
>rofl nice waifu shit tg
>>
>>52045631
At least one third of tg wants a submissive mage slut. The rogue can be Mrs fuck shit up
>>
>>52045927
>The rogue can be Mrs fuck shit up
With high explosives?
>>
>>52046012
I've seem a rogue deal 200 damage in a single turn in a 3.5 game at level 8, where the mage wasn't even close to doing that and none of the proposed adversaries could survive such damage.

So rogue's can fuck shit up.
>>
>>52045927
>The minority wants it, so we're doing it

You're fine with just killing your own arguments?
>>
>>52046012
I think the rogue absolutely should use more modern weapons to appease the Sci fi crowd. Give her bombs and guns I say.
>>
>>52046162
I had to listen to their endless bitching when we made Tessagog so yes, let them have their slut mage.
>>
>>52046180
Just give her a cartoon bomb and a flintlock and it'll all be good.
>>
>>52046193
I'd rather not.
The fact that none of "them" are even defending it, and it's just you defending it for them, doesn't make it sound like it's really going to be "endless bitching".
>>
>>52046212
Yea she doesn't need laser guns or anything. /tg/ hits maximum autistic overdrive when you mix fantasy with Sci fi. Flintlock pistols and 17th century bombs would be a good compromise, essentially give her a pirate rogue feel I think
>>
>>52045927
>The rogue can be Mrs fuck shit up
Cleric can be Ms fuck shit up with fire in the god's name and healing dispenser
>>
>>52046233
I honestly don't give a shit how the rogue or the mage wind up, I was part of Tessas creation so the thiccc warrior fans got what we wanted. Just saying because there's gonna be a shitload of arguing over the rogue and mage, that everyone should compromise to some degree. My two cents is between the rogue and mage one of them should be athletic Mrs fuck shit up and the other should be tiny tsundere fap bait, since those are the two main groups of ppl that had issues with tessa. But I digress
>>
>>52044193
What if she meets Charlotte on her journey?
>>
>>52046260
I 100% agree, anyone can be anything. Just keep in mind what tessa already is and maybe try to not replicate any of that. Also keep in mind that it will eventually come down to the draw fags who do their art, whatever they decide to do from the info we give them is what we're gonna get
>>
>>52046285
Well, when multiple people have already expressed dislike for a concept, let's not just go through with it anyway just to apparently appease a what seems to be a silent minority. Unless a bunch of healslut posters suddenly storm in here, let's just go ahead and kill the idea while we can.
>>
>>52046012
>>52046180
>>52046212
>>52046236
I'm picturing arsenal savy rogue that admires anything in new technology or gadgetry current in the setting. The rogue is essentially /k/ in the universe.

Other than that, what kind of Rogue are we dealing with? A Thief, an Assasin, or something else?
>>
What's the point of these threads?
>>
>>52044193
>>52044221
>>52045874
Honestly, it looks like shit. Get a drawfag in on this or something
>>
>>52047449
What, you think those were done with Heromachine or something?

"Get a drawfag", he says, like you just pick one up at Aldi's.
>>
>>52047449
>Honestly, it looks like shit.

Could you elaborate on that point? There's hardly any reason to take you seriously if "shit" is the furthest extent of your vocabulary.
>>
>>52046305
Get shot please. No further replies for you.
>>
>>52045309
Maybe it sounds cool to others, but "Tessagog" sounds like a completely retarded name to me.
>>
>>52047662
Same. I'm not even sure when it was "agreed" upon, it seems like someone just forced it through in the second thread and it just didn't get opposed at the time.
>>
>>52046305
Who?
>>
>>52047693
Sounds about right.
>>
>>52047726
Drawthread waifu from a little while back. Any mention results in immediate shitposting.
>>
>>52047959
Have any pics? Why the shitposting?
>>
File: charlotte.png (226KB, 768x640px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.png
226KB, 768x640px
>>52048040
Long story short, one (un)fortunate anon requested his waifu, got a whole bunch of deliveries, people kept making more (and lewder) requests, people thought she was taking drawfags from doing other deliveries/got sick of hearing about her, pissing match over drawfags drawing what they want, salt all round. I wouldn't recommend bringing it up, especially in the drawthreads.
>>
>>52048212
Oh man she's cute as hell
>>
>>52048212
Waifus ruin everything

>>52047826
Tessagog is like Kal-El. Gog is her surname combined with her first name
>>
>>52047622
It's a clusterfuck of random cobbled up ideas and crap linework
>>
>>52048890
>clusterfuck

How so? What would you say is specifically clashing?
>>
>>52049400
A clusterfuck doesn't have to clash to be a clusterfuck
>>
>>52049680
It does.
If the elements come together in an agreeable way, then it's not a clusterfuck.There has to be some detriment caused by it.
>>
>>52044221
Can I just say what a busy, poorly conceived trainwreck of a design this is?
>>
>>52049888
Can you? Again, as with >>52047622, could you give further details of your critique?
>>
>>52049950
It's a hot mess of mishmashed parts that don't compliment each other and look shitty when stapled together.
>>
>>52049980
Which parts would you say don't go well together?
>>
>>52045842
What should the new description be?
>>
>>52049950
She looks like wood.
>>
>>52050086
All of them, the entire design looks like garbage, especially the one with those Liliana tattoos.

Sorry your Frankenwaifu is uggo as fuck, anon.
>>
File: 1470573552589.jpg (61KB, 625x533px) Image search: [Google]
1470573552589.jpg
61KB, 625x533px
>>52050126
I wanna say she gives me wood, but she don't. Which is the exact opposite one would expect from "Sorceress TnA"
>>
>>52050150
She looks alright except for the tattoos and maybe the wolf pouch.
>>
>>52050150
Saying it looks like garbage does explain a thing. You don't like the markings but you aren't explaining anything else. What pieces don't compliment each other?
>>
>>52050150
It's hard to take your opinion seriously then. You just sound like a contrarian.
>>
File: That's hot.gif (62KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
That's hot.gif
62KB, 480x270px
>>52050215
>I wanna say she gives me wood, but she don't
She does give me wood though.
>>
>>52050246
Me too, pal
>>
>>52050246
>>52050320
It's all that matters.
>>
I would like to see some new art of Tessagog but drawfags are pretty rare since the original thread.
>>
>>52050226
>>52050228
>>52050236

>Ass hurt that someone doesn't like your shitty epic meme drawing
>>
>>52050365
Probably off playing Breath of the Wild.
>>
>>52050376
Asshurt that you don't know how to criticize other than saying its shit and its garbage.
>>
>>52050376
Literally all you have to do is hide the thread.
>>
>>52050376
>You're just mad!

You're as good at critiquing posters as you are at critiquing art.
>>
>>52050404

>Implying I'm the same person and not someone enjoying your sad attempt at memeing
>>
>>52050461
How are we memeing?
>>
Tess-ah-gohg? Tess-A!-gog?
Tea-sah-gog? Tees-a-gohg?

What's the pronunciation here?
>>
>>52050695
Tessa-gog.
>>
>>52045631

>Vaynth's personality is polite but not to be messed with. She focuses on the Healing domain of magic but also has a good knowledge of basic magic.

Is this a better description?
>>
>>52050388
Has anyone taken the description of Tessagog to the drawthreads?
>>
>>52050854
Don't bother until someone comes up with one worth drawing.
>>
>>52050881
Is the description at the beginning of the thread not good enough?
>>
>>52050913
Look at the nasty results and tell me.
>>
>>52050542

You are trying very hard to force culture upon this board. Me must accept and love this shitty waifu or we do not belong here and getting in the way of your "Epic story xD" screen caps you read all the time on Reddit.

You are worse than Catastrophe and Tower girls.
>>
>>52050939
You're trying very hard to force a narrative.
>>
>>52050939
>I don't like what you're doing so you must be outsiders!

You seem to have some preconceptions here that might not be quite as accurate as you believe them to be.
>>
>>52048212
This is 99% bullshit, largely because it was largely one guy who just kept requesting his waifu a thousand times, even after he got a delivery, even after he got a few deliveries. It only ended up being picked up by trolls rather late, because one guy requesting his waifu constantly was annoying, and copying him was an easy way to troll.
>>
>>52050920
I saw a few nasty results but not not a shit ton
>>
>>52044235
That name made me cringe so hard I think I just made permanent lines on my face
>>
>>52051081
No anon, *that* is 99% bullshit. Anons latched on to the request because OR was anchoring for a wip that began before the initial delivery you're talking about.

But we'll each argue back and forth for our own version of the events and nothing will change, so what's the point?
>>
>>52051150
It's based on Dunmer naming conventions. It's meant to be a bit edgy.
>>
>>52045309
Tessa is the fapbaitiest trope name fit only for special snowflakes.
>>
>>52044193
Something-Something Those tattoo's she has do magical glow shit and change her skin to Green as she grows tusks and looks more Orkish in a battle-rage transformation mode.

Also, more Muscle when this occurs.
>>
File: 1459219114035.jpg (13KB, 243x311px) Image search: [Google]
1459219114035.jpg
13KB, 243x311px
>>52050939
I want to hope your heart is in the right place and that you care about this board, but I don't think you're going about it the right way.

At its core, this should be a way for people to discuss traditional games through a new angle, and while some people may be taking the "waifu" business a bit far, it should be understood that no one can force anyone to believe or accept anything here. While you might not like the direction this in particular is heading, you shouldn't discourage people who are trying to produce content if their own hearts are in the right place.

It may be a leap of faith, but until rules are broken and this steers far and away from traditional game discussion, I think it's best to give everyone here a chance. I don't think this thing has been active for more than a week or so, after all.
>>
disregard everyone who offers insults but nothing constructive. they represent the worst of 4chan and inhabit all of its boards. they have no purpose here other than to piss on everything around them. You can identify these people easily enough, they will say they hate something, proceeded by calling you a faggot, then calling you mad, and at no point offering what they think is better for fear of their own treatment.
>>
>>52051291
This
>>
File: Tessagog the Fel Handed .png (176KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tessagog the Fel Handed .png
176KB, 600x1000px
>>52044193
Hopefully it won't get lost in the thread, but here's a WIP on Tessagog(final won't be whitescale)
>>
>>52051376
More like Trashagag.
>>
>>52051376
Good stuff drawfag. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>52051389

Please don't delude yourself.
>>
>>52051376
I like it, she looks way better with long hair. i'll also add that it would be nice in your final draft, if you put the fleur de lis/imperial eagle on her shoulder pauldrons. they're supposed to be sister of battle pauldrons from 40k.
>>
>>52051398
Oh, got you. I didn't know if they were supposed to be just the style or actually those exact pauldrons. No worries, it'll be in the final linework and paints.
>>
>>52051376
>Integrating the wolf pouch with the chainmail

I like it.
>>
>>52051398
>>52051408
I think we'd be better off going with a variation on the Imperial Eagle. The fleur de lis would look pretty out of place.
>>
>ITT: Too many cooks
>>
>>52051429
could say its just a flower from her homelands that grow on the mountains? the eagles also live there? I leave it up to the draw anon, but we definitely need one of them, preferably both.
>>
>>52051429
Maybe like a tribal, primitive version of it. Something befitting a savage clan.
>>
>>52051477
whats more savage than a clan of bloodthirsty warriors who appreciate botany? Conan knew how to read and write remember.
>>
>>52051171
I'm sorry, but the archives share a separate narrative than the one you're hoping to conjure up. And, we won't argue back and forth, because if you have an ounce of shame or sense, you'd recognize that the post tracking makes it pretty easy to see how desperately and pathetically the OR was, and it's not worth airing that dirty laundry.

I'm assuming you don't have any shame or sense though, because you sound like you're trying to defend what's essentially a crystallization of everything wrong with /tg/'s draw threads, and why they're nothing more than a place for people to post the same requests a hundred times in order to beg for personal art that they should be commissioning elsewhere. If you go to other boards, you'll find people making fun requests for things that other people would want to see, rather than asking for highly concise and personalized characters for campaigns that won't last a single session.

The draw threads are infected with a cancer, a cancer that makes it a hobbling wretch surrounded by jackals, hyenas, and vultures, people who use it like a deviantart lottery rather than a greater asset to the board as a whole. And, though you might not expect this, I'm actually a drawfag, though at this point I spend more time in the other boards' drawthreads, despite considering this board to be among my favorites.

It's a shame, because /tg/ does still have a few great artists, but with forty to fifty times the amount of requests to deliveries, with most of those requests being reposts of reposts going for a new shot at the free art lottery, the /tg/ threads pale in just about every aspect to other board's draw threads. It may very well simply be that the requests are just not all that inspiring and not really all that creative, which is one of the main reasons I personally no longer bother with /tg/'s drawthreads.
>>
>>52051562
That's a whole lot of text for "you're right, anon".
>>
>>52051574
>zero effort bait

I accept your forfeit.
>>
>>52046212
'Cartoon bomb'?
>>
>>52047338
For neckbeards to fap and conceive waifu bullshit
>>
File: 20161214_133904.jpg (223KB, 899x590px) Image search: [Google]
20161214_133904.jpg
223KB, 899x590px
>>52051593
Whatever you say, friend.
>>
>>52047338
its a board dedicated to traditional gamers. Are you really surprised its full of people that like creating characters? this one in particular, along with two friends, are mainly to serve sexual libido, but the elements and wonders of character creation are still present.
>>
>>52051711
Yes but what for? When the character is made, then what?
>>
>>52051735
Traditional Games.
>>
>>52051735
many of the boards on 4chan have characters such as this one to represent them in picture form. /tg/ does not yet have one and so this character was made with that idea in mind. Since /tg/ is full of table top gamers, it was decided that a party would better represent the board than a single character, and thus, we will be creating a rogue and mage character to add to the warriors party, this will give a better representation of all /tg/.

and beneath all of that there is still the purpose of masterbating while looking at these pictures, I myself have masterbated twice while thinking of tessagog.
>>
>>52051711
You're moving too far away from traditional games. "Making characters" is not a traditional game by itself, just like "roleplaying" is not a game by itself.

This is closer, because it's making a character using parts from characters from traditional games, but you can't even begin to argue that simply "making characters" is enough to qualify something as related to traditional games.

> this one in particular, along with two friends, are mainly to serve sexual libido,

If this is the case, these characters don't belong here. I'm hoping this is not the case, and that your ideas are those of a small minority in this project.
>>
>>52051788
Please, put on a trip. You sound like some strange sort of newfag, and it's best that people get a chance to recognize and dismiss you before taking anything you say to heart.
>>
>>52051793
Yeah, people are getting hung up on the waifuism.
>>
>>52051793
while I understand your concerns, I trust you understand that we simply don't care and are going to do this regardless.
>>
>>52049950
As stated: the concept is both busy while somehow managing to also lack any interesting colour contrast to make it interesting.. That's of course aside from the fact that the whole concept is literally designed to fap at; i.e. shitty chainmail bikini and impractical vag-covering as armour. Like seriously? That's the best you guys could brew up in those semeny brains of yours? Top kek
>>
>>52051823
Then, I'm sorry, but if your plan is to steer this ship away from traditional games while only providing lip-service, then I can't help but convince people to condemn this project and to ultimately get it banned.
That's really it. If your goal is to try and convince people to not care about respecting the rules and to turn what may have been a welcome project into something personal that simply resides on this board, then everyone is not only entitled to shit on you and your ideas, but they're encouraged to.
But, it doesn't have to come to that. All that really needs to be done is to not incite people against this by boldly trampling the rules. As far as I can tell, there are people attached to this project who do understand both the rules and the nature of this board, and I highly recommend that you fall in line with them.
You seem rather unqualified to speak for this project, and I recommend that you stop trying to damage what could be a fun activity in mashing together character components from a variety of traditional games with your half-baked and rule-breaking philosophies.
>>
>>52050246
Sterotyical and shitty tastes
>>
>>52050794
Sounds gutteral and just awful to the ears.. Like something you use to clean out assholes with.
>>
>>52044193
WANNA HEAR SOMETHING FUNNY?

THE CHAOS GODS ARE IN ACTUAL FACT, A PART OF THE D&D VERSE.

THE FUCKING RAKSHASA WORSHIP THEM BY PROXY.
>>
>>52052117
Why are you yelling?
>>
File: 1464052733775.jpg (342KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464052733775.jpg
342KB, 600x600px
I enjoy the fact that /tg/ has taken a week to reach the point where it is effectively just ripping off some anons waifu's that already exist from the draw thread.
>>
So Vaynth is from the Ivory Towers society in the south while Tessagog is from the Northern mountains. I'd like to suggest that our Rogue character is a swashbuckling pirate who collects rare tech from different lands throughout The Ou/tg/rounds. She should weild a flintlock pistol and be deliciously brown.
>>
>>52052726
I don't know who these are but I've been involved in these threads and god damn it does look like we ripped somebody off, knowingly or not.
>>
>>52052834
The human with dark hair is Charlotte, and the floaty one is a character of the artist themself. I don't know who the orc is.
>>
>>52052911
We've been bamboozled
>>
>>52052941
?
>>
File: BruiUdv.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
BruiUdv.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>>52052941
HOODWINKED

RUN AMOK

Played like a goddamn fiddle
>>
>>52053054
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

THE THREAD IS A LIE!

FOR SHAME!
>>
>>52052726
And with that, I've pretty much lost all of my motivation with this thread.

Well shit.
>>
>>52052726
What did you expect?

Charlotte a best! Best!
>>
File: laughing_waifus.jpg (505KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_waifus.jpg
505KB, 1000x893px
>>52053240
>mfw
>>
>>52052726
Not really. The original design was made in a day, and is still pretty far from ripping off characters that no one's ever heard of.

Also, can you guys leave? You're pure cancer.
>>
>>52052726
I don't follow. How is the thread OP design similar to this pic? Maybe the phsyique of the orc?
>>
>>52053254
>>52053267
In still not entirely sure how this happened. It was a group effort and there were a ton of recommendations. How I ask you, how?
>>
>>52053322
Don't talk to them. They're trolls.
>>
>>52053327
Because Charlotte is already the best /tg/ waifu, the buttblasted anons just don't want to admit it.
>>
>>52053332
Good point. Why is this thread so cancerous and/or flamey?
>>
>>52053360
Because it's pointless waifushitting, are you honestly surprised anon?

Honestly?
>>
>>52053343
0/10, you should have stopped ages ago before people could point you out as a troll from miles away.
>>
>>52053343
Alright I gotta know because the trio is way to similar to the trio we are trying to create here, who/what is Charlotte? Tell me everything
>>
>>52053527
>falseflagging troll decides derail the thread by asking a stupid troll question

Shows over folks. These guys ruin everything.
>>
>>52053567
No, not derailing shit. We unknowingly copied something and I wanna know about the character we copied.
>>
>>52053594
No one copied anything. It's just bored trolls trying to dig up an old trolling topic that basically ruined the drawthreads for a while. You're better off not asking, because you're not going to get anything worth reading.

You're basically asking trolls to lie to you.
>>
>>52053527
Basically what >>52048212 said, and not what the other anon wants you to believe. Most of the drawthread drama and art spawned from the revelation that she was gay with a female soldier and the anons getting mad that the drawthreads focused a lot on one specific character for a time instead of all of the different requests. Somewhat related, but I heard from a friend that shares a discord room with her player that the campaign she was involved in had a pretty happy ending a while ago, but other than that I don't know much else and I don't remember a lot about the orc girl or the one in the mask.

Prepare for other anons discrediting this post with their own, but hopefully you don't fall for it.
>>
>>52053629
As predicted.

>You're basically asking trolls to lie to you.
>>
>>52053611
>>52053629
Ok. Charollete is bad. I can accept that. Tell me though, why does it look like we copied the fuck out of that pic?
>>
>>52053666
Because you did.
>>
>>52053672
I realise that. Tell me how though. I've never seen or heard or Charollete until this thread today.
>>
>>52053666
It doesn't? You've got two or three similar elements, but they're all generic to the point where it's a stretch to call it copying.

Muscular barbarian is about the only thing that you can say is similar, and the mask in earlier iterations was actually a modification of Elesh Norns. It has absolutely nothing to do with these unknown characters.
>>
>>52053695
Because waifushitting begets more waifushitting.

>>52053703
>unknown
You keep saying that but read the thread, it's obviously not true.
>>
>>52053713
Unknown to 99% of /tg/. Only the people who had to suffer through you trolls shitting up the drawthreads know about them.
>>
>>52053713
That doesn't make any sense. It begets it. You could at least try and explain how this happened.
>>
>>52053754
How should I know? I've contributed to none of the Tessagog chargen. This is on you guys.
>>
>>52053754
Stop trying to derail this thread with more bullshit already.
>>
>>52053770
Yeah this was such a quality thread before all of this.
>>
>>52053754
>>52053769
Are you arguing with yourself? There's nothing that looks like it was copied, especially copied from something only a handful of people know about and even fewer care about.
>>
>>52052804
I am good with the Rogue girl being a pirate. I like the tech and pistol idea too.

A sexy pirate would be nice. With her hair in a ponytail. Yeah...
>>
>thread made specifically to design a fapbait waifu
>you faggots didn't think Charlotte would crop up eventually
>the most notorious waifu from the drawthread

Just face it you'll never escape.
>>
>>52053819
>thread made specifically to design a fapbait waifu
Wrong.
>you faggots didn't think Charlotte would crop up eventually
Everyone's hoping that you had died by now.
>the most notorious waifu from the drawthread
When you leave, no one will remember your "legacy", because your trolling was half-assed.

Now, go away, and stop shitting up everything that you think might threaten your precious thing that everyone except for you had long since forgotten about.
>>
>>52053857
There's roughly 3 mentions ITT of someone jerking it to your chainkini waifu iirc.
>>
>>52053885
That's them. The OP clearly explains it's a "collaborative Frankenstein of popular female characters on /tg/." Anything beyond that is up to interpretation.

Now, fuck off. Haven't you trolled long enough?
>>
>>52053898
Yo I'm not even the same anon. I was just making a point. And OP can call it whatever he wants that don't make it true.
>>
What's the difference between you guys and Charlotte? You made your own threads instead of using the drawthreads?
>>
File: Tessagog the Fel Handed .png (149KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
149KB, 600x1000px
Linework final. Painting to come.
>>
>>52053967

well shit
>>
>>52053967
This isn't a handful of trolls carrying on one sad fuck's obsession for laughs and kicks.
>>
>>52054035
But it kind of is?
>>
>>52053977
That's pretty awesome. I'm actually sort of glad she's become a little less stocky, since she was a bit much at first.
>>
>>52054167
Yeah, I changed the thigh size since it was a bit much, also the arm position to look more natural.
>>
>>52048387
It's still shit.
>>
>>52051788
>many of the boards on 4chan have characters such as this one to represent them in picture form.
That's board-tans. You're talking about board-tans and we've already got one.
>>
Does this look like an okay skin-tone? Not sure if this is "creamy".
>>
File: Tessagog the Fel Handed .png (204KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
204KB, 600x1000px
>>52055733
whoops
>>
>>52055740
>he put the eagle on the pauldrons
my nigga
>>
>>52055740
I don't think "creamy" skin being part of the design actually survived. It's still in the description because nobody is bothering to update it.
>>
>>52055800
I see, I'll just keep going with my "mildly toasted" look then
>>
>>52055740
I'm guessing you'll be adding her tattoos later?
>>
>>52055858
Whoops, forgot those. What were they?
>>
>>52055893
She has a tattoo of a cardinal on her left hip. Her left, not our left.
>>
>>52055916
I see what you did there
>>
File: Tessagog the Fel Handed .png (226KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
226KB, 600x1000px
Final WIP before bed. I will add the tattoo later. If its on her left hip, then wouldn't it be obscured mostly?
>>
>>52055893
>Liliana's markings
>>
>>52055893
>>52055987
>>52055998
Pictured here >>52044221
>>
>>52055987
tattoos are for fags
>>
>>52056042
Too bad for you.
>>
File: Waifu you think you are.jpg (122KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu you think you are.jpg
122KB, 500x377px
>>52044193
>>
>>52055916
Eat shit and fucking die.
>>
>>52055987
These look great anon. Her tattoos are lilianas markings btw. Not the cardinal on the hip.
>>
>>52055508
Our board-tan is dead. In fact, just about every board-tan is dead. They were so dramatically unpopular, that it's better to forgo trying to resurrect something only a handful of idea-guys liked and move on to things people actually want to draw and write for.
>>
>>52057801
We aren't creating a board tan. We're just creating a character.
>>
>>52057825
I understand this. I'm just making sure you don't actually think that the board-tans are worth bringing up in this day and age.
>>
>>52057839
Ok.
>>
>>52053807
Sexy pirate sounds different enough to be a good choice.
>>
>>52053807
>>52058251
Does she make her own grenades and other explosives?
>>
>>52058265
Hell yeah she does! She's a pirate so I'd say she's the wild fun kind of pirate. Loves adventure and blowing shit up
>>
>>52044193
Honestly OP, what is your ultimate agenda with all this crap? Are you just trying to create a waifu meme this desperately?
>>
>>52059402
Some people just like to make characters, anon. Why does it have to be a meme?
>>
>>52046051
Everything wrong with todays TTRPGs and the people who play them: the post.
>>
>>52059457
I also like to create characters but I don't make 5 threads for each of them.
>>
>>52051198
>Tessa is the fapbaitiest trope name fit only for special snowflakes.

I knew a girl named Tessa when I was a kid in the eighties. Could you explain why the name makes you so horny?
>>
File: moosetracks.jpg (40KB, 321x241px) Image search: [Google]
moosetracks.jpg
40KB, 321x241px
>>52053360
>Good point. Why is this thread so cancerous and/or flamey?
Anon, it's a thread about a committee-created waifu. It's going to attract a broad cross-section of trolls:

>People who are upset about lewdness on /tg/
>People who are upset about chainmail bikinis
>People who are upset about female warriors
>People who are upset about /tg/ OC
>People who are upset about not being janitors
>People who are upset about quest threads being moved to /qst/
>People who are upset about quest threads
>People who are upset about drawthreads
>People who are upset about guys this isn't /tg/-related
>People who are upset about waifus
>People who are upset about tropes
>People who are upset about memes
>People who are upset about modern roleplayers
>People who are upset about their lack of group
>People who are upset about threads at the bottom of page 11 getting bumped off the board
>People who are upset about their life choices
>People who are upset about other people having fun

Just enjoy the free bumps.
>>
>>52052011
It's a title she was given, it is not a nice name, but it is a name for a barbarian witch queen.
>>
>>52059669
Should've had a germanic or norse sounding name to give off that impression.
>>
>>52059689
The name Tessagog suggests something fell or evil. A wicked power. She is a barbarian witch queen with wicked power, with many a foul rumor on how she acquired it.
>>
>>52059744
Nah. The "Tessa" makes her seem harmless while the "gog" makes her seem stupid.
>>
>>52059766
No, it just suggests you have no taste for the theatrics.

It's Tessagog, it evokes Gog and Magog of biblical lore, or the Gogmagog giant. I even posit it's close the Czernobog too.
>>
>>52059893
>No, it just suggests you have no taste for the theatrics.
No, it suggest people from different countries have different associations to words. For me gog is how you end the name of the village idiot.
>>
>>52059744
>She is a barbarian witch queen with wicked power

She seems like a pretty straight forward bruiser, outside her enchanted tattoos/scars.
>>
>>52060144
She has a spirit wolf companion bound to her as well.
>>
Who's the one deciding what stays and what goes?
>>
>>52060192
>Who's the one deciding what stays and what goes?

You are.
>>
>>52060192
The collective
>>
>>52060211
>>52060248
It seems pretty arbitrary so far.
>>
>>52052726
Ha.

I'm thinking we need a redesign. Otherwise why not just keep making pic of this group. They're already established characters.
>>
>>52060319
>established characters
What do any of us know about literally any of them?
>>
>>52060319
There are plenty of pictures of the paladin on the right as is, both SFW and NSFW, we don't need more.
>>
>>52060319
>>52060434
Can you trolls leave already? No one wants to hear about your failed meme launch.
>>
>>52060454
Fuck anon, not everyone in here that doesn't just follow along with what's happening is a troll, pull your head out of your fucking ass.
>>
>>52060488
No, I'm specifically talking about the guys who want to try and resurrect and export the cancer that paralyzed the drawthread for a few weeks.
It's a dead topic, and let's leave it that way, especially in threads where that shit has no point beyond showing that those trolls feel threatened by the meer idea of any waifu-type thing.
>>
>>52060531
Just ignore them, talking to them only encourages them to continue, so for once just shut up.
>>
Haha. Tessafags literally allowed their thread to get charlotte'd.

What a day to be alive.
>>
>>52060564
Here's your last reply. Now fuck off.
>>
>>52060564
T B H I would rather just use Charlotte anyway, Trashagag is terrible.
>>
>>52060576
See >>52060543 and hide your keyboard from yourself.
>>
File: Just Waifu Do You Think You Are.png (179KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Just Waifu Do You Think You Are.png
179KB, 500x375px
What's going on here?
>>
>>52055740
I'd say to ignore the "creamy." In fact, the best way to go about this is for the drawfags to ignore what they don't think works, and to maybe add what they think does.

Like, how removing the tattoos was a smart choice, despite a few people's insistence to keep them.
>>
>>52060650
I think we could do with some tattoos, but not full-on Liliana. MtG gets a bit of representation with the mage having a mask based on Elesh Norn, so it's no big loss.
>>
>>52060709
I've never been a big fan of the "we need to represent each big game" idealogy. I'd rather just use what looks good and works well together, mining characters from traditional games for ideas, not constraints.
>>
>>52060734
I'm just saying it as to prevent complaining.
>>
>>52060755
For what purpose? It's impossible to make a waifu to appease everyone, someone will always complain about something.
>>
>absently post an image he plucked off a draw thread while skimming once
>Makes joke about how they're just copying the trio in the picture because the faceless mage looks similar
>Everyone loses their shit

Kek holy crap what did I miss?

I was just taking the piss but you grogs went OFF
>>
>>52060799
PS: you should have kept Tessagogs tattoos
>>
File: MissCharlotte.png (518KB, 1198x1234px) Image search: [Google]
MissCharlotte.png
518KB, 1198x1234px
>>52060799
Because one of those characters in the picture you posted is instant drawthread shitpost-derail material.
>>
>>52060761
It's always fine to try mitigation.
>>
>>52060824
So why the butthurt? Was it because they found out she was gay after heaps of stuff was made for her?
>>
File: 1478347770623.jpg (537KB, 1000x1682px) Image search: [Google]
1478347770623.jpg
537KB, 1000x1682px
>>52060879
No it was more focused on the requester getting a sizeable handful of deliveries instead of just one, and drawthreads became Charlotte General for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>52060879
Read >>52048212 and its replies. It's apparently quite a storied event.
>>
>>52060879
Adding on to>>52060897 a lot of people were in fact butthurt over the lesbian thing because "muh divine warrior can't be homo" in make-believe fantasy games.
>>
Dear mods.
Only you can ban these trolls.
They will never stop shitposting otherwise.
>>
>>52060977
Anon, the discussions happening aren't trolls just because you don't like them and they takes attention away from your dedicated waifu.

Come to think of it... that's what a lot of you are accusing the Charlotteposters of, no? Shitting their pants because someone is taking attention away from their dedicated waifu?
>>
Dear mods.
Only you can ban these trolls.
They will never stop shitposting otherwise.
>>
>>52058251
>>52058265
>>52058753
Do any of you have a name in mind?
>>
>>52061118
Julia.
>>
>>52061097
Yeah, best to ignore the very valid points made and just plug your ears and "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" while crying for mods.
>>
>>52061118
Should she be a mix of beloved characters instead of randomly assigned an archtype?
>>
>>52061173
Julia Sparrow Teague?
>>
File: Charlotte and Julia.jpg (351KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte and Julia.jpg
351KB, 800x800px
>>52061229
>>52061146
Yeah Julia works.
>>
File: bunp.jpg (75KB, 1000x781px) Image search: [Google]
bunp.jpg
75KB, 1000x781px
I TOLD YOU ABOUT CHARLOTTE BRO
I TOLD YOU DOG
>>
>>52062754
I find the whole thing hilarious.
>>
Well, at least I got some cute barbarian pics of of the whole thing.

Can I get a pic of Tessagog and Charlotte making out?
>>
>>52063218
This, t b h.
>>
It only takes two trolls to ruin a thread, apparently.
>>
File: sort of sfw.jpg (109KB, 536x410px) Image search: [Google]
sort of sfw.jpg
109KB, 536x410px
>>52063279
You're absolutely retarded if you think just 2 people were involved.

>>52063218
I can't help you out there but here, have a crop of Charlotte and mask waifu slamming.
>>
>>52063279
what a fucking baby
>>
File: 67370115.jpg (90KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
67370115.jpg
90KB, 672x372px
>Tessafags and Charlosers trolling each other.
>>
>>52063395
>implying it's a fair fight

trashagag is on the ropes
>>
>>52063395
You "charlosers" need to stop. I don't even understand what you're hoping to do, beyond convince everyone to hate your forgotten character.
>>
>>52063427
>Implying I'm a Charloser
Tessagog is masterace, bruv
>>
This is the most childish petty bullshit I have seen on /tg/ in a long time, top kek you guys are all faggots and losers.
>>
>>52063438
>Dumb tessafag poorly trying to stir the fire.

That's why Charloteam is for the win.
>>
>>52063395
>>52063422
We got the Charlotte shitters on the run.
>>
>>52059958
Anon, I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but you're pretty ignorant. Your statement is basically saying "you guys are wrong because I've never heard these common names".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog
>>
Alright drawfags we need your help here. We need Tessagog holding Charlottes decapitated head in victory while standing on her corpse.
>>
>>52064539
Can you stop? I'll add a please.
>>
File: waifu_threads.jpg (231KB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
waifu_threads.jpg
231KB, 820x460px
ITT
>>
>>52064539
>We need Tessagog holding Charlotte's hand in friendship.
ftfy
>>
>>52064721
This!
>>
>>52064562
Stop what?
>>
>>52064721
This. Let there be no more bloodshed.
>>
>>52064809
>>52064735
>>52064721
Agreed, just waifu on waifu friendship and harmony.
>>
>>52051562
lmao who cares
>>
>>52065262
You don't understand anon, drawthread is super serious business and Charlotteanon BROKE THE RULES!
>>
>>52064721
What we really need is a laughingwhores.jpg of the two faceless ones.
>>
>>52065349
Who?
>>
>>52063623
Posting the same thing twice over sure is constructive.
>>
>>52044221
I know I'm gonna get called a troll, but this really IS a messy design. The Liliana tattoos add way too much visual noise to the design that's already covered in cross-hatched little lines, and they direct the eye all over the place instead of letting it settle.

>>52055987
This design is much cleaner because it removes and simplifies a lot of the unnecessary details. There's more flat space between the detailed areas and the contrast is sharper between armour and skin.
>>
>>52065791
Yeah anyone who disagrees with that one guy is a troll lol
>>
>>52065791
Thank you for actually explaining why you don't like the markings. Its actually appreciated from me
>>
Man you guys are weird
>>
Sexy pirate rogue needs midriff showing with ample cleavage.
>>
You guys can't write anything not cliche as hell, where is the originality?
>>
File: Tessagog the Fell Handed.png (225KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tessagog the Fell Handed.png
225KB, 600x1000px
Some minor progress. Unsure if I should keep the tats, or lose them. I do like tattoos, and putting some on her would increase her aesthetic value I think, but it wouldn't be quite like the tattoos OP might've had in mind.
>>
>>52069677
I wasn't kidding about the cardinal on the hip
>>
>>52069685
If it's supposed to be on her left hip, how do you know it isn't there?
>>
>>52069677
Yeah, go for it. There's enough division on it that Lili's tattoos probably aren't going to stay.
>>
>>52070037
You would expect you'd see a hint of it to mark it or something.
>>
File: 20170307_235941.jpg (179KB, 1022x682px) Image search: [Google]
20170307_235941.jpg
179KB, 1022x682px
I think the cardinal idea is cute, it could go right here so you can see it from the front?
>>
They should go with that skirt idea that's split up the middle. If they want it to be censored, she can simply stand at an angle.
>>
>>52069677
Add the Lili tats, but tone them down at your own discretion.
>>
The Liliana tats are the single worst aspect of this frankenstein's monster.
>>
>>52070619
(you)
>>
>>52070939
It's not fishing for yous, jackass, it's such a shitty design element. It looks cluttered and seems forced in just for some MtG representation.
>>
File: 1470859462428.png (18KB, 499x555px) Image search: [Google]
1470859462428.png
18KB, 499x555px
So she has a dick, right?
>>
>>52070152
Stop forcing the Cardinal.
>>
>>52072318
Eat a dick, we're all supposed to be able to suggest whatever we want, isn't Tessagog supposed to be a community effort?
>>
>>52072318
what's wrong with it?
>>
>>52072318
Stop making threads to force a waifu nobody wants.
>>
This is stupid
>>
>>52069677
In the original design there was no cardinal tattoo fyi.
>>
>>52072349
Make more of a pitch. Don't just say "she has a cardinal tattoo", explain why you think she should have one.
>>
>>52069677
This looks amazing.
>>
File: 1473888226495.png (400KB, 933x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473888226495.png
400KB, 933x720px
>>52063313
>Empowering hair
>Freckles all over
>Lumpy nose
Hello tumblr
>>
>>52072941
explain why she shouldn't
>>
>>52074377
It wasn't in the original design thread.
>>
>>52053713
Because... Waifushitting. Waifushitting never changes.
>>
>>52075516
So?
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.