[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: Insamity Embodied Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 7

File: IQsa7zH.jpg (30KB, 416x289px) Image search: [Google]
IQsa7zH.jpg
30KB, 416x289px
I have no idea what's going on. The plot? A mere shadow, thing of the past, buried in piles of crack, retardation and "fun." What happens now? Where will they go next? Will I resist the urge to end it all? Guess we'll both find out.
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.

>Why don't you guise move to quest?
We're not a quest that's why.
>>
>On board the Judgement, specifically Deckard's quarters.
>Gets out of the shower, wrapped in one towel while drying her hair and ears with another.
>She was pale in comparison to her usual self and her general appearance made it rather obvious that she was feeling ill
>then again, three bottles of hard liquor and a wild night comes with consequences.
>>
>>52043722
>Malak would let out a sigh as he takes a bite from a ham and cheese sandwich.
>"Stuck on the ship for the past week, without any word of where in the hell we're going.... The only thing to do is deal with the trainees..."
>>
>>52043762
>wakes up to the blinding light of the weak bedroom lamp, he squints his eyes, hissing at the lamp, before putting on his old shades
>what would be an attempt to raise from the bed would end up by slamming onto the floor and then getting up promptly
>he takes a deep breath and follows up by a deep sigh before he pulls his shirt and pants on, lighting an Lho as he pulls on his boots
Well, I'm feeling like I got skullfucked by a daemon of Khorne. But nothing unusual here. 'ow about you, luv?
>>
>>52043722
>After several days of Warp transit. Isabelle has become rather bored.
>Although she and her regiment were constantly doing drills in preperation for the next deployment. Those were a pale comparison to the ones back on the Homeworld.
>Maybe Commissar Eisen needed some help with something? That way she could kill two birds with one stone.
>>
>is still on the dreadnaughts head while in sleep mode
>>
>>52043836
>the dreadnought waits in the hangar patiently, dreaming of days long since passed.
>>
>>52043872
Hey sorry to bother you but… what's your story, how and why are you here?
>>
>>52044015
>the sarcophagus starts
Hm? What? Oh.
>a rumbling sigh comes from deep inside
I was a Blackshield. Of the Deathwatch. Before that I will not say. More recently, I was assigned with a Kill-Team to clear out a Space Hulk of genestealers. We did. Unfortunately I was separated from them, and missed extraction.
>the chassis tilts upwards
I do not know how long I slept after that. Decades? Centuries? It's all irrelevant. I was awoken when a distress signal was picked up, bearing the same clearance codes as my former chapter. I followed it, and it brought me here. My brothers are not here.
>it tilts back downwards
But I was a fool to think they would be.
>>
>he eats a snack, rubbing his chin
Hmmh, come on, we can't have you all alone like this. How about we find Vic and go to the town? It's been a whole since the last civilized place I saw wasn't rubble.
>>
> wake up in the chamber of the stasis
Ah! our appointment is today
> wake Utitur
>>
>>52044073
Don't worry I'm sure you will find your brothers until then however I shall help in any way I can
>>
>>52044181
>wakes with a start
>exclaimes quickly
Wha- no I wasn't sleeping YOU were sleeping and sleepin is a human trait and as such has been removed from my superior body… now five more minutes please…
>>
>>52043822
Feeling fucked. Both in good and bad ways. I did spew out something which probably is heresy but then again I did flush it.
>she'd gag a little at the thought, making a quick turn around just in case she'd be in a hurry again
Have to admit though, not too bad of a welcome to a new reg.
>>
>>52044105
Sure. T-That sounds...great, provided they don't hate me...
>>
>>52044207
>another rumble escapes the dreadnought, this time sounding content
Mmmm... I wouldn't bother. I do not know if I would like what I found, were I to locate my brothers. The gesture is appreciated, though.
>>
>>52044265
Well whatever you say your stuck with me till my techpriest comes back
>resume sitting on dread
>>
>>52044234
we cannot afford to be late, the Necrons and especially the Royal Musicomancer do not forgive the one who are out of time
>>
>>52044237
>he chuckles and puts on his leather jacket
Yeah, not much of a drinker though, you'd need to work on that luv. But you're better in... other fields
>he stretches his neck, it makes a loud crack
By which I mean sniping, of course.
>he grins with the lho between his teeth
>>52044240
Oh, now who'd hate you? You're too adorable to hate. Come on, even the khornates squee when they see you.
>>
This is just a quest.
>>
>>52044349
read the OP
>>
File: Ancient Temple.jpg (294KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Temple.jpg
294KB, 1000x1500px
>The regiment's vessel is pulled out of the warp by unknown energies
>>
>>52044329
People who don't like Abhumans?
>Anya shrugs.
>>
>>52044311
Fine,fine I wish I had my skull for all the times it has accidentally injected me with combat drugs which had to be purged from my system it was a real wake up call
>>
>>52044395
>The Chariot stands ready
>::WE HAVE EXITED THE WARP, BROTHER::
But why?
>::REASON UNKNOWN.::
Then we will have a fight on our hands.
>>
>>52044427
>he sighs and shakes his head
Those are not people, those are morons. Remember that. You're great. Don't let morons tell you otherwise.
>he takes her hand
Come on, let's go find Vic
>>
>>52044433
well then prepare yourself for dancing
>the he go for the door, heading to the lobby
>>
>>52044395
>Malak would perk up as the ship is brought out of the Warp.

I guess we've arrived...

>Malak would stand up, finish off the last two bites of his sandwich, and would make his way to the Scion armoury to prepare himself.
>>
>>52044395
>Servoskull sends message to techpriest
++unscheduled departure from warp++
++spirits are disrupted++
++will send for help if violence occurs within or without structure++
>>
>>52044363
>It's not a quest because we said it wasn't one!
>but elsewise it's exactly like one
>>
>>52044494
Ok lets go!
>reads message
Okay the guard are encountering warp fuckery probably nothing I have a system in place to find out if it escalates
So lets go!
>>
>>52044395
>>52044532
>>52044524
>>52044442

>A signal is broadcast in a language neither the machine spirits, the adeptus mechanicus enginseers and magos nor the hereteks can understand. But due to the pattern followed and the repetitions it is probably a warning.
>>
>>52044573
>::TRANSMISSION RECEIVED. UNDECIPHERABLE.::
Probability of the origin of the transmission being xenos?
>::ESTIMATED 61% LIKELY TO BE OF XENO ORIGIN.::
We need more information.
>>
File: 00000.gif (377KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
00000.gif
377KB, 550x600px
>>52044551
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>52044557
do not worry we will be out there real quick
okay let's go
>>
>>52044476
>Is filling her cup on the bar/table/somewhere
>>
Hank: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dwight: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>52044573
>techpriest message
++found signal likely of xenos origin++
++will retrieve all available tech an scan those that can't++
++if I do not send more messages assume the worst++
>back to PR
This sounds cool but a warning is a warning so…
>>52044637
Let us proceed with all possible haste
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>52044689
Okay less haste
>>
>>52044669
>he waves over to her as they approach her
Miss Rider, you dare leave Corporal Laaski unattended? You know what trouble this little mischief causes, almost as much as you.
>he smiles
You okay, dear?
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>52044706
take a quick pause if you want
>>
>>52044707
>She blushes a bit.
I'm fine uncle Kane, I wanted to fill my cup... and another one for her.
You want more wine too?
>>
>>52044717
>pause
>>
>>52044476
O-Okay then...

>>52044734
>Anya waves at her.
>>
>>52044734
Wine? Why su-
>He remembers he left Lien alone in a crowd with wine
...gimme a sec dear
>he gently swirls Anya to Vic and runs off to look for Anya, silently muttering "Oh God Oh God Oh God"
>>
>>52044764
>She waves back and approaches a cup for her.
How are you doing, dear?
>>
>>52044783
>Is doing pretty nicely, all things considered, the wine helped her relax and she's not blushing anymore when some human looks at her for being a xeno
>>
>>52044783
>>52044808
Okay then Unc-
>Anya just looks confused.
I-I'm okay...how are you?
>>
>>52044821
>slows down and approaches her
...hey. You ok?
>he takes a glass and pours some wine himself, sipping it slowly
The crowds still making you nervous?
>>
>>52044832
I'm doing fine, luv.
Enjoying the party?
>>
>>52044898
Not anymore, no. The crowd is nice, I was watching this card game those individuals were playing, Poker I think you Gue call it.
>>
>>52044937
Oh? Were you thinking of trying it out?
>he looks at the game
Never really understood the rules, I was always too drunk to notice
>>
>>52044984
I bet I could win most people in this room... they are too keen to bluffing
>>
>>52044998
Oh? I'd love to see that
>he leans on the table and sips his wine
Come on, Impress me and I'll be at your service
>>
>>52045029
>Sits with him then
Bring it on!

Err... do you have cards?
>>
>go to the workshop of the Musicomancer
this a very important appointment Utitur so don't speak without thinking, it could bring unfortunate consequences and you'll get a gift if we make it out of this alive
>>
>>52044573
>Arnel would stand upon the bridge of the Judgement's Teeth. A hand placed upon his chin, a intrigued looking grin upon his elderly face, and his gaze planeted directly upon the massive Xeno fortress that was on screen.

Captain Helmont. Get me a scan of the Xeno structure. I want whatever information you can possibly obtain about it. Alloy composition, size, gun implacments, whatever you can get.

>He'd place his hands upon a holo-emitter before him.

Afterwards, get me a scan of the local system. Scan for planet's, local ship and communication traffic.

>He would stand up at this point.

And in the meantime, prepare a boarding team for launch on my command.
>>
>>52045037
>shakes his clenched wrist and opens it with a full pack of cards
Hmmh, 2 players won't be enough...
>he waves Anya and Vic over
>>
>>52045079
>The structure is inconclusive, albeit the scan can at least tell it already existed before the Horus Heresy, as for the planet below, the scan reveals inactive necron tomb world structures... but they're all wrong and messed up, not any reading from any vault holding a necron in stasis or an active unit in the field, it's as if the tomb world below were ruins.

The landscapes are dead, continents filled with ash and dead husks of destroyed necron tech covered in dirt.

There are some eldar vehicles, also destroyed covered in ash and dusk.

There's no galactic charts nor maps, the regiment is literally in the middle of nowhere, in fact most charts either place either nothing existing here or a warpstorm the size of the Maelstrom.

This was a warzone long, long ago...
>>
>>52044911
I-I'm enjoying it f-fine How about you?

>>52045094
>Anya walks over.
Hmm? What's the matter?
>>
>>52045156
>As he scrolls through the newly acquired data popping up on screen, a single tear would begin form at the corner of the old, radical, Ordo Xeno Inquistor left eye. Only to find itself quickly wiped away.

That's quite the treasure trove of Xeno tech down there. It looks like the stories of the "War in Heaven" I've heard might actually have some merit to them.

>Having finished analyzing the data, a small grin would form upon his wrickled visage.

But it still doesn't fully explain what the Xeno structure in orbit is. Let alone how it was able to pull us directly from the Warp...

>The old Inquistor would remain silent for a moment.

Send a message to Commissar Eisen. Have him prep a team to go and board the alien structure. My gut tells me that our only way to escape this system is on board that structure.

In the meantime, assemble a team to head down to the planet's surface. I want a closer look at it...
>>
>>52045284
>>52045094
I think they want us to join...
Shall we?
>>
>>52045293
>Recieves the call for duty.
>A grin shows up under his mask.
So. A boarding team eh? Haven't had one of those since I took part on a genestealer purge in a space hulk.

>He'd quickly move to get his gear and signal a report for the finest teams of guardsmen to report at the hangar ASAP.
>>
>>52045310
>>52045284
I-
Uhmm...what she said
Me and miss Cupcakes here have a bet
Mind helping me win it?
>>
>>52045340
>The Chariot stands ready
A close-quarters battle is to be expected?
>it raises it's seismic hammer
>>
>>52045310
Sure, could be good for a laugh.
>>
>>52045340
>Malak would arrive to the hanger, alongside a handful of Scions and trainees, who like him, were fully geared up in their white and gold armour.

Tempestor Ordenius here. My team and I are ready for duty Commissar!
>>
>>52045350
>>52045370
You heard the lady, if it's fun we're in, uncle.
>>
>>52045370
>>52045391
>he smiles
Then sit your butts down and let's start this
>he mixes the cards and deals them
Now let's see if I can play this game sober
>>
>>52045359
>>52045389
>Is reading the very few information gathered about the temple.
Well this is some omnious piece of paper that I could use in a bathroom for what little it helps.

Alright listen up ladies! We're going to board an ancient temple of most likely Xeno origin. It predates the Horus Heresy and is likely dangerous. I want you all equipped with breaching charges. I get the feeling we're going to encounter a lot of closed doors in our way!
>>
Rolled 16, 45 = 61 (2d100)

>>52045417
>Rolling for the gals' luck
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>52045474
>Rolling for Kane's luck
>>
>>52045463
>::NEW INFORMATION, BROTHER. DESTROYED NECRON TOMBWORLD BELOW.::
Hmm. Anything else?
>::IS IT NOT CLEAR TO YOU, BROTHER?
I hope it is not. That would be very, very bad.
>the dreadnought lumbers to it's dropship
>>
>>52045463
>Malak would grin upon hearing the words "Breaching charges".

I was hoping you would say that Commissar.

>He'd hoist up a bag of explosives.

Lucky for you, I was one of the best demo experts in the old 277th Mechanised Infantry Regiment.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>52045474
>Rollan.
>>
>>52045474
>Lien doesn't even have a pair in her hand, she goes for king high.
>Vic has a pair of fours.
>>
>>52044329
Oh forgive me sire I did not intend to disappoint you sire please oh please allow me to redeem myself sire!
>She spoke in a extremely satirical tone.
Now that's how I'd reply were you a high lord. Just, in case you ever become one.

And this is how I'll reply to you now.
>She flips him off and shows her tongue like a child
>>
>>52045547
>>52045536
>>52045359
Very well then! Everyone board your transports! We're going in hot!
>>
>>52045605
>It is the largest sum, true, but not by much.
I c-can bluff just fine. I do it quite a bit you know.
>>
>>52045625
>the Ironclad is locked in place on the transport by attending techpriests
I am ready to deliver His judgement.
>>
>>52045605
>Puffs her cheeks
You got lucky to have a poker of queens.
>>
>>52045601
>he chuckles
Me? A noble? Not much of a chance
>he grins and gets up, fixing his jacket up
And I know a nice, warm place for that long old tongue of yours. A bottle's tip.
>he picks up a bottle of the ground and sips
>>
>>52045664
>he seems to barely follow what's happening, yet ends up with the largest sum at the end and a side smirk
Hmmh. You can't blufg if you don't know how to.
>he taps his temple
>>
>>52045625
>having hastily gathered her gear the sniper, tactically having disguised her features boards a transport
This better be worth it..
>>
>>52045725
>>52045664
>>52045630
>These are the answers to that statement.
>>
>>52045680
>she had heard the call for arms and quickly gotten in gear
Tag along or not but I'm going!

this post happens prior to this one>>52045729
>>
>>52045625
>Malak would nod his head, before motioning for his squad to board one of their Valkyires.
>>
>>52045753
>follows her, a sound cannon slumped over one shoulder and a plasma gun over another
Fun fun fun
>>
>Anya stands up and looks over in the general direction of the booze.
I'm going to...g-get some more...
>She'd head off to grab it, taking orders first however.
>>
>>52045664
>he leans over to her and boops her nose area
It's okay to lose, luv. I'm still at your service
>>
>>52045768
>>52045759
>>52045753
>>52045729
>>52045638
>>52045625
>He'd contact the inquisitor.
My lord, we're ready for take off.
>>
>>52045787
>She doesn't blush, probably because of the booze.
Come on... let's have another, 1 on 1 I am sure I can best you.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>52045805
>he leans back and remixes the cards
Sure thing, love.
>he deals them
>rolling luck
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>52045837
>Likewise
>>
>>52045052
>>52045536
>Utitur Xenonem
zzzzz… WHAT NO NOT ASLEEP

>Cheryl
Whyzh? Hmm? Were are we whaat going in? Oh no did I miss the thingy?
>>
OP, use a trip so I can filter these cancerous cringefests until you take this shit to IRC or start getting deleted by janny.
>>
>>52045870
>He looks at the bigger pike next to him, then back at her, smile and raised brow
Last time, winner takes all?
>>
>>52045880
>the dreadnought is secured in place
We are on our way to the objective.
>>
>>52045908
>threads have been around forever
>WAAAAAH! I DON'T LIKE IT GO AWAY!
Grow up newfag.
>>
>>52045792
Understood Commissar. Feel free to bring me back a souvenir.
>>
>>52046090
Keep being smug - questfags doubled down on being obnoxious too before being blown the fuck out. Using a trip so people can filter your thread is just polite.
>>
>>52045880
quit fooling around
>he open the door
now let's enter
>>
>>52046061
Oh that's nice...
>jerks up as much as a servoskull can
Wait what?!?
>>
>>52046631
Okay lets go…you first
>>
greetings fellow cryptek how the aeons have treated you ?
>>
>>52046718
pretty good actually, but let's go to the heart of the subject, my friend here is interested with Necron technology and before you say anything the Silent King himself have given the authorization to trade technology with humans
so as a long friend can i ask you to fulfill one desire of my acolyte ?
>>
>>52046815
Yes i can do that but at one condition
he have to perform a dance in front of me
>he turn his head to Utitur
now let's see what you can do
> he sit in front of his Organ and play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVU27pIZUrQ
>>
Rolled 41 + 35 (1d100 + 35)

>>52046881
>>52046881
I got this
>injects himself with the drink
>another 10+ for pause before battle
>>
>>52047037
hmm yeah keep it up
>>
Rolled 20 + 35 (1d100 + 35)

>>52047064
>>
>>52047083
a bit just but funky nonetheless
>>
Rolled 33 + 35 (1d100 + 35)

>>52047106
>prays to dice gods
>>
>>52047125
hum yeah quite good indeed, i must agree that this human is quite gifted
what is the gift you want ?
>>
>>52045917
*pile
>>
>>52047187
>he pauses then bows
Most honourable musicmancer this is a hard choice as you have bestowed upon me the gift of choice I wish for you to give me full access to the necron archives concerning your technology and locations of tombworlds also specifics of said tombworld if this request is too much please do say as I would not want to overstep my boundaries
>>
>>52046129
>As the Transports fly away, they will soon find that the entryways into the fortress are shielded.
>>
>>52046648
>>52047350
>the dreadnought is annoyed
Cowards.
>>
>>52047267
You got it.
>>
>>52047513
And you would call your own armour cowardly? I think we should approach and look for a port for me to interface with but that's just my point of view
>>
>>52047350
>Malak would keep quiet, as he awaits new orders.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>52047555
>Rolling for last roll.
>he smiles.
Don't worry dear. The unlucky in cards the lucky in love.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>52047626
>>
>>52047621
>>52047625
>the Ironclad ignores the insult, and voxes
We need to get closer. I wish to feel the rush of battle once more.
>>
>>52047625
We'll... approach silently... weapons ready... We'll probably have to blast a hole in the shields
>>
>>52047344
I refuse
Our Tombworld are sacred place and I won't give their location
For compensation I'll offer you those three artefact
>he proceed to give a tesseract cube, a Staff of Light and a reprogrammed Canoptek Wraith
May those things help you on your quest human
>>
>>52047665
>he fixes his sleeves, the full flush set in front of him on the table
Right, show those cards, sweet.
>>
>>52047718
>Poker of Queens
>>
>>52047711
My thanks oh great musicmancer for such a gift
>>
>>52047685
>>52047684
>>52047625
>As the ship approaches, the shields open to let it passage the same time it is analyzed... allowing it to land... for now at least.
>>
>>52047783
>She would be hugging her long-las tightly, reciting her litanies of accuracy and soothing the machine spirit, all in a quiet whisper.
>Adjusting her headwrap which was in a tallarn fashion around her head, covering all but her eyes, with her camo-cloak in place.
>>
>>52047783
>a tiny techpriest goes to work, un-strapping the giant metal warmachine
Hurry, hurry, we are almost upon them.
>>
>>52047744
The honor is mine.
>turn to Kerazekh
And to you I will give you one advice
The moon of the Dragon await your return so be there before the next galactic rotation
>>
>>52047799
>>52047825
>A bridge of solid blue light is generated below the ship for it to land. And connects with the the main structure.
>>
>>52047731
>he stares at the cards blankly
This...means I....won, right?
>he looks up at her
>>
>>52047874
>She sighs
I must be the unluckiest girl of the planet.

>Gets up and pecks his cheek.
Yes you won.
>>
>>52047783
>slowly humms a melody before he starts singing while waving his body back in forth, almost like a trans like state
>His shades are lowered enough to see his resting closed eyes
https://youtu.be/t9v7IV84Wzo
>>
>>52047837
Thank you my friend, I will remember that
> addressing Utitur
Let's get going, I cannot waste anymore time here and we need to go back to the Judgement's Teeth
>>
>>52047899
I must be the luckiest man
>he pulls her into his lap
Cause I win in cards and I won you
>>
>>52047783
This…this is not right I beg you let me scout ahead and fulfill the role of my mk1 cousins I believe this to be a trap but I believe I may escape MAY
>>
>>52048010
Go ahead... Ordenius keep him covered.
>>
>>52047990
>Anya returns with the drinks and takes a look at the table.
Good thing I-I didn't play...
>>
>>52047968
Of course I...I can scarcely believe I got away with so much technology and a wraith to boot
>>
>>52047990
That's hardly fair...
>Kisses him
>>
>>52048072
He's beaten her every single time. It was kind of sad, like a beaten, blind puppy being hit over and over by running into the same rock every time.
>>
>>52048074
Yes, you really made a good impression now let's get out of here
>beam out with Utitur on the deck of the Puzzling Oracle
>>
>>52048030
>>52048010
>Malak would nod his head, and power up his weapon, before turning towards the servo skull.

Lead on.
>>
>>52048030
Not he a
>trails off as she realises who she's talking to
Yes sir!
>floats off
>>
>>52048082
>he kisses her deeply and chuckles
I know, but I'm still happy
>he looks at her with a smile, then turns to Anya
Hey, Anya...would you mind if we borrowed the tank today? We'd like to watch a tau movie but we need tau gear for that
>>
>>52048104
>Anya sets the desk down and hugs her out of reflex.
>>
>>52048151
>He'd follow after the servo skull. Keeping pace with its hovering movements.
>>
>>52048151
>Literally every shield, every bridge, every floor... anything but the overall skeleton of the structure is made of solid blue light... and over all the light code is in constant flow, a complete transmission of ones and zeroes everywhere
>>
>>52048209
>Hugs her back.
Oh hey, I missed you too, luv.
>>
>the Puzzling Oracle would track back to the Judgement's teeth
Let's get back home
>>
>>52048244
>Malak would attempt to keep his focus upon his surroundings, as well as making sure that servo skull was well protected.
>>
>>52048244
>to Malak
If whatever is powering this place we're to fail everything would fall through and I suspect this is the intention of the operator. But then again the construct may have failsafes and bear no ill will but is a prison for somthing and assumes us guards
One second
>reads code
>>
File: Guardian.png (233KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian.png
233KB, 420x600px
>>52048293
>>52048329
>As a section of the code is interfered by the Servoskull's sensors, a shape lifts up from the stream of light, taking a form of its own, translucent and unaffected by any kind of gravity it hovers through a set of shields acting as a "gate".
>>
>>52048361
>>52048293
Ready weapons but keep them low and pointed to the ground we do not want to anger Whatevers in charge

>Utitur
Let us go
>>
>>52048361
>the dreadnought arrives, and powers up it's seismic hammer
They run?
>>
>>52048448
>>52048459
>>52048293
Children... on the playground...
>The voice is devoid of emotion and purely mechanical, echoing from every direction, before the shields that compose the gate power off.
>>
>>52048361
>>52048448
>He'd keep on high alert, but would otherwise react normally. His body prepared to aim at fire the melting at the creature should it make any sudden movements.
>>
>>52048267
You said 'l-luv' again...going native you a-are..."
>Anya giggles a bit.
>>
>>52048495
>Malak's brows would furrow upon hearing the voice. While he tries in vein to find its origin.
>>
>>52048509
Like it?

Also uhm...

>>52048203

After that beating I think he earned the tank?
>>
>>52048495
>>52048503
This, this is not good the algorithms advise retreat for reinforcements but I say otherwise I await your verdict if you decide to press onwards I think I can relay a recording of our progress to the others
>>
>>52048495
>The sniper has been at the back of the force, observing her surroundings and not liking them one bit
I swear by the God Emperor, this place gives me the creeps.
>>
>>52048203
I....suppose...although if Oddball says we need it for anything...

>>52048541
I do....
>>
>>52048648
That's good, luv.
>Kisses her.
>>
>>52043722
>There is a sudden comms breach on the ship
GREETINGS! I'm David, from the tau empire. The greater good offers you a lot of opportunities, and better standards of living than the imperium. You will not have to suffer anymore. So join today!
>>
>HANK WOULD BE CARRIED BY A ANGRY DWIGHT
Dwight: God fucking SHIT!
>>
>>52048495
>>52048534
>>52048577
>the dreadnought roars
THE ARROGANCE! IT WILL NOT STAND! FACE ME!
>it brings it's hammer crashing to the ground as it cries out in frustration
>>
>>52048682
You see a figure coming out of the mist. It is a tau gue'vesa.
>>
>>52048682
>The lights flicker.
So be it.

The children shall be tested before accessing the knowledge.
>>
>>52048720
>the Ironclad stops mid-rant, looking at the man
Y-

>>52048727
>interrupted once more, The Chariot is at wit's end
COME THEN! I SHALL CRUSH ALL WHO OPPOSE HIS WILL!
>>
File: Guardians.jpg (63KB, 777x524px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians.jpg
63KB, 777x524px
>>52048749
Monkeys, you were arrogant then and you are arrogant today...

>A bridge of light forms up for the group to walk, on the other side remains a circular structure with various shapes, that look to be holding somekind of weapon too.
>>
>>52048805
>a rumbling laugh emanates from the sarcophagus
THEY ENEMY SEEK TO CHALLENGE US!
>it raises its weapons
WE ACCEPT!
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>52048858
>Once the challenge is accepted, they all fire their plasma beams against the dreadnought
>>
>>52048805
I suggest we excersize caution here I assume the statue or whatever that is will come to life like so many things seem to
>>
>>52048888
>the dreadnought stumbles under the enemy fire, sparking and cursing
AS EXPECTED OF FOUL XENOS! ATTACK!
>The Chario charges their lines, crying havoc the whole way
>>
>>52048948
>The beings simply merge with the code and recompose safely away from the melee charge, by lesser beigns it may be seen a "teleportation".

Children with weapons, but not soldiers
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>52048987
>seething with rage, the dreadnought fires up its heavy flamer, attempting to bathe the aliens in ignited promethium
I HAVE FOUGHT THE ENEMIES OF THE IMPERIUM FOR COUNTLESS YEARS! YOU ARE NOTHING BEFORE THE EMPEROR!
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>52049042
>One of the guardians' bodies caught in the fire literally explodes in ones and zeroes that soon disappear after they cover a distance.

>The others fire again, this time whilst "teleporting" around the area to attack different angles of the same target
>>
>>52049042
A gue'vesa slowly watches from the corners thr horrific battle, he sighs, and grabs his tau-made laspistol.
>>
>>52049042
>Leaves the dreadnought to burn stuff and scans the code looking for answers
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>52049092
>::TAKING HEAVY DAMAGE, BROTHER.::
I KNOW!
>the Ironclad swings wildly
BUT THEY CAN BE KILLED!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>52049101
>It's ancient and pesky code, a whole of unneccessary arrays and streams left and right that could be optimized, probably left this way on purpose to confuse code analizers.

>>52049129
>The moment one teleports too close to fall into the Ironclad's reach, it becomes ones and zeroes that fly away.

>One of the guardians merges with the flowing code on the floor, its arms appear heavily resized to hold on the dreadnought's legs
>>
>>52049129
The gue'vesa starts shooting at the xenos, "DIE DIE DIE" he screams.
>>
>>52049194
suddenly, more appear. They start shooting, and the space is lit up with both tau and imperial weapons.
>>
>>52049194
>>52049210
Probably should roll for that shooting.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>52049185
>::LEFT LEG SERVOS DAMAGED. PNEUMATICS OFFLINE.::
>rooted in place, the dreadnought fumes
MORE, MORE! GIVE ME A DEATH WORTH MY TIME!
>it goes it work with the seismic hammer on the one restraining it's legs
>>
>>52049225
rolled d100, 5 dice, 3 rolls. got the ability to charge and shoot.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>52049185
>Noting that things had gone bad Silvia would join the battle
>True to her sniper nature she would take a somewhat "secure" position, crouching down to steady her aim
>Long-las action initiated
>>
>>52049225
I did, so it is now canon.
>>
>>52049225
rolled an 8 with a d20, actually.
so we charge, helping the chariot.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>52049185
>Malak would be curseing his luck right about now as he dives for cover.
>It just had to be the dreadnought who fired first, didn't it! It couldn't have been a penal!
>He'd let out a sigh, before stepping out of cover for a moment, and taking a pot shot at one of the Xeno creatures with his Melta gun. Before going back into cover.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>52049257
>>52049269
Except your rolls don't appear anywhere on the game...

>>52049241
>More broken code, leaving only two of these... things.

>>52049262
>The beings simply teleport too often to be hit as they fight the dreadnought.

>One of them teleports on top and fires against it's sarcophagus
>>
>broadcast over guard frequency
++COVER BLOWN REQUEST EXTRACTION++
++A MEMBER HAS TRIGGERED A 'TEST'++
++ASSISTANCE REQUIRED++
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>52049318
>the dreadnought spins its chassis to get the xeno off
>>
>>52049318
I used a online dice roller, is there a problem?

here it is
http://www.roll-dice-online.com/
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>52049335
>Neither can the guardian get a clear hit nor the dreadnought take it off.
>It tries a different strategy, firing against its arms to try and detach the weapons
>>
Rolled 8 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>52049318
STAY STILL YOU FUCKS SO I CAN SHOOT YOU IN YOUR FACE! THINGS! FUCK!
>shooting ensues
>+1 for rage because there's totally no heresy going on
>>
>>52049337
dice+1d20 for combat rolls in the email field of your post. Lest we see your dice, we won't know what you roll. Simple shit. Oh and ps. namefag for threading so we know who the fuck it is doing all the thing ebsides just "Anonymous"
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>52049353
>the dreadnought grunts
YOU SEEK TO DISARM ME? YOU'D NEED MUCH MORE THAN THAT!
>it continues to spin
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>52049318
>Malak would curse his luck, before taking steady aim at one of the "Binaries".
>Clearing his mind, he would whisper a litany of accuracy, before pulling the trigger at the one atop the dreadnought
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>52049375
>The guardian comes off, flying towards >>52049357
>But is hit in the air before reaching her by >>52049392

>The other one fires against the dreadnought's feet with their plasma weapon
>>
>Continues to examine code in the hope that some semblance of order can be found within
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>52049416
>it chuckles, and brings down its fist
>>
>>52049422
>walks over
Aye, what da' fuck you doin?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>52049416
>>52049357
>He'd smile at this, before sending a quick comm message to her.

You owe one.

>As he does this, he would take aim at the last of the 'binary guardians', while whispering the litany of accuracy, and taking fire at it.
>>
Rolled 2 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>52049416
>taking her laspistol in one hand, wielding now both of her weapons, attempting to cause more damage since apparently her aim was terrible this day.
-4 because dual wielding a laspistol and a long-las is fucking ridiculous
>>
>>52049427
>>52049468
>>52049463

>The last guardian teleports away from the fist of fury, behind the felinid sniper, with intentions to hold her and use her as a shield. Albeit as soon as that happens Malak shoots it down

>>52049422
>>52049460
>The words "Follow Me" stream in binary away from the now finished battlefield.
>>
>>52049493
>::LEG BACK ONLINE, BROTHER.::
As it well should be.
>carefully, The Chariot takes a few steps forward
Now, to the next fight.
>>
>>52049460
How the fuck did you get here before thye rest of the guards? Then?
Also to answer to your question working out what I'm looking at could be the key to understanding the *binarys*
>>52049493
Well lets go then should be fun
>Hovers off
>>
>>52049523
Am a fukin' wizard, harry.
Binary?
>he raises his eyebrow
Uh, me only know Morse..
>>52049493
....the fuck?
>>
>>52049463
>>52049468
>>52049493

>Failing her shooting horribly, managing to utterly fuck up her laspistol in the process the felinid keeps very cursing, loud.
>now with the last guardian down, the felinid, having lost her clever disguise in combat is seething with pent up anger
>not a single kill
>and she had lost her sidearm in the process
>She would grip her long-las tightly in her arms, muttering curses all around
>>
>>52049523
>>52049513
>The same shape that sepparated itself from the code appears again.

You have surpassed the first test, and as such you have earned an answer to a question.
>>
>>52049493
>>52049468
>His voice would be heard over Silvia's commbead.

That's two you owe me now.

>He'd turn his helmeted heads towards her. And, using his thumb, and his pinky finger, would make a "smiley face" on his helmet, before making sure nothing else was going to shoot at them.
>>
>>52049560
One each o-
Never mind that I wasn't my question
Why was this place constructed?
>>
>>52049627
>>52049560
OI! Why the fuck aren't there any robobabes 'round 'ere?
>>
>>52049627
The old ones suffered a war of two fronts, the Enslaver's Plague and the C'Tan's Necron Horde, we were a last minute solution to end both threats, but we were deemed unacceptable. We remained dormant in await of the Slann's return for millions of years, until the warp storm banished. Now this is our sanctuary, where we await the return of the Old Ones as we did so long ago.
>>
>>52049657
A question has already been asked. To gain more answers you must further test your worth.
>>
>>52049657
dice+1d20

Alright, so, some que'vesa arrive out of the shadows, and one says "Hey! Imps! ya wanna get outta here?!"
>>
>>52049657
Corporal... Remind me to have you tried up before a firing squad when we make it back...
>>
>>52049709
"Woah! What the fuck is that?"
>>
>>52049709
1d20, rolled 19
Pulls out pistol
What is that?
>>
>>52049793
>>52049752
>>52049709
You see the options tab below the Name tab? Type dice+1d20 there
>>
>>52049717
Fuck off.
>>52049708
..Wait, So..can..
....WAIT A MOMENT.
>>
>>52049829
No I don't care what you are thinking no
>>
>>52049829
>>52049852
Will the children proceed deeper into the chambers?
>>
>>52049708
How do we proceed with tests and what are the tests on? Is their an end? What is at the end?
>>
>>52049852
>he looks at him
i dont know what your character looks like
...Could we..make the thing appear in front of us?
>>52049866
WILL YOU SHOW DAT HOT BODY IF US DO?
>What the fuck is wrong with this scotsman.
>He looks drunk.
>>
>>52049872
>>52049903
A question was already answered.
>A bridge forms up behind the hologram, deeper into the fortress.
Further testing is required, analysis of the evolutive path the races manufactured by the Old Ones have taken is still inconclusive.
>>
>>52049932
I swear to the fucking, FINE!
>>
>>52049932
This is what we are fighting for?
>the dreadnought is still quite perturbed
What need have we for the knowledge of a failed xeno race? Is the Emperor's light not enough?
>>
>>52049592
>she'd respond with a grunt
>albeit considering she resembled a heretic pledging allegiance to none other than Khorne ready for a blood-soaked rampage, the grunt she made was the nicest gesture she could muster. That and a nod of acceptance as a thank you
>as she was focusing on keeping her mouth shut as to not let out all the curses known to man, and a few others.
>>
>>52049958
The only light are the makers.

Your genetic advancement let you to the creations of psychic beings, yet, much like the eldar you're blind to the truth, and your empire will fall soon after theirs does, if it hasn't fallen already.
>>
>>52049984
>incited once more, the dreadnought retorts
You speak of fallen empires, but what is the current state of yours? Dust and echoes, xeno. The Imperium stands as strong as it ever has, and we will continue to hold fast until the stars themselves give in. I will feed you those words.
>>
>>52049932
Onwards!
>>52049958
Becaus they are very advanced so maybe their scanner equipment is too
>>
>>52050013
"Xeno" You already speak as the necrontyr did, encased in a machine like them you are.

I wonder how much time left you have before the decadence of your society enslaves you to a creed. Turning you into a carbon copy of a standard, an army programmed to behave, act and evolve a certain pattern, some forever angry, some fused with beasts, some programmed to seed terror, others devotion.

>At the end of a bridge a golden shape awaits, roughly the size of a contemptor dreadnought
>>
>>52050072
Do the galaxy a fuckin' favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST LEAD US ON AND QUIT WITH YOUR METAPHYSICAL PHILOSOPHICAL BULLSHITE!
>>52050028
Why the fuck am I here..
>>
>>52050072
>scanners engaged
>weapons tucked away in non-threatening manner
>approach
>>
>>52050110
Fuck if I know but you may get loot or something
>>
>>52050072
>the dreadnought's war horn blares
YOU DARE MOCK US? WITH ONE OF OUR HOLIEST OF RELICS? YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THIS MOST GRIEVOUS OF OFFENSES!
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>52049793
Alrights what's goin on here
>cocks shotgun
>>
File: Guardian Sentinel.jpg (358KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian Sentinel.jpg
358KB, 1280x720px
>>52050110
>>52050120
>>52050148

So be it...
>The golden shape is engulfed by code, gaining an actual humanoid form as it reconfigures.

Last time we tested your behaviour as a species, this time we will test your machinery, duel me, walking sarcophagus.
>>
>>52050110
Because the Commissar wanted a meat shield, and youre about his height, Corporal. Any other stupid questions? Or do youu want to go wait back at the entrance?

>>52049968
You can pay me back by making sure I don't get shot to the ass.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>52050175
>Shoots shotgun into the air
I suggest we hold this for later, I see some breaches.
>>
>>52050179
You! Who are you! I've been stuck here for a week, along with 400 of my battalion, the rest are dead?
>>
>>52050179
Did I fukin' ask you?
>>52050175
Oh that's just fukin great!
>>52050147
Eh, fukin true. The ships been mighty leaky with coils n shite anyway..
>>
>>52050175
As technically a being made of machine I see no quarrel with getting involved

>starts studying the thing frantically while attempting to repair the most fatal breaches to the dreadnaught
>>
>>52050175
>the ground trembles as the dreadnought smacks it with the seismic hammer
YOU SEEK TO TEST YOURSELF AGAINST ME? YOU WILL FALL. COME FOR ME, XENO! I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR EXISTENCE WITH MY FURY!
>>
>>52050247
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT! WHAT IS HAPPENING! GUYS, FOR THE LOVE OF ONN'SHA, THE STATION IS ABOUT TO DECOMPRESS.
>>
>>52050242
>what is your character exactly?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>52050247
>throws rock
HEY, TIN CAN! WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER TO REPAIR THE STATION!
>>
>>52050271
The dread and I can survive in space Malak probably has a suit on or something and the cat and the angry man are unnaturally lucky just get out of here save yourself
>>
>>52050247
Children...
>The dreadnought ant the Sentinel are encased in a dome made of hard light so nobody can intervene.
As a good host I will allow you to make the first move.
>>
>>52050309
SAVE MYSELF, OKAY, DON'T FREAK OUT, BUT IM A GUE'VESA! I have 400 OF US ON BOARD! WE NEED TO GTFO NOW! I CAN ORGANIZE A TEMPORARY CEASEFIRE IF YOU HELP US!
>>
>>52050300
A servoskull
>>
>>52050327
>GRABS SERVOSKULL
TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADERS! NOW!
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>52050325
>The Chariot was already mid-swing by the time the Sentinel finished it's sentence
HOW GRACIOUS!
>>
>>52050327
>ah.
>HE GRABS THE SERVO UNIT AND TAKES OUT HIS TOOLS
>>
>>52050344
YOU! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU
>GUE'VESA AND ALSO A SQUAD OF KROOT APPEAR
DO YOU WANT TO TALK.
>>
>>52050343
>Teleports away from the attack.
Oh please, haven't you developed ranged weaponry by now? Gauss? Webways?
You're a shame to the Old Ones, no self control over your anger or emotions, the warp must have been empowered whilst we slept.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>52050378
OY! TIN CAN
>FIRES OFF CLIP AT YOU
YOU WANNA FUCKING GO, CAUSE THE ENTIRE STATIONS GONNA DECOMPRESS. I HAVE A DRONE TO PROVE IT.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>52050378
>smoke belches from the back of the dreadnought as it comes around for another attack
YOU SOUND LIKE AN ELDAR! CEASE YOUR TELEPORTATION AND FIGHT WITH HONOUR!
>>
>>52050344
>>52050341

>cutting implement and lasgun point at Dwight
I'm a guardian skull so I'd advise letting go now
>>
>>52050326
ok, I'm going to be as nice as I can here right now. But to be honest, you're starting to piss some of the guys in discord off, for various reasons. The first being, you're not using the dice Rolling format we have her on TG. And second is that you're kinda ruining the current t or, by adding all these (what seem to me to be) "lolrandumb" events.

Personally, I'd suggest lurking in the for a little while, and see how we do things, ten try to make a character that could fit into the situation better. Because randomly saying you brought 400 gue'vesa to a station that hasn't had anybody on it since we'll before the Horus heresy just doesn't make sense. Ok?
>>
>>52050403
No it's not stop trying to take control of someone else's plot we already told you you'd get your turn after this one in discord and you didn't listen and it's starting to get annoying, that's the reason nobody is answering to your posts, because your trolling will not be acknowledged.
>>
>>52050422
...Fuck.
Uh..sorry.
I kinda uh..not every day you get to see a Servo Skull file and all..
>>52050370
Fuck off.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>52050410
Honor.
>It holds the Dreadnought's arm in place.
You give concept to a set of emotions and behaviours that are not logical and guide yourselves through them still.
>It will punch back this time.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>52050480
>stepping backwards, the dreadnought steadies itself and unleashes its heavy flamer
ENOUGH TALK!
>>
>>52050462
>she is transfixed by the fight
Great great now will you please let me continue in my studies of the field blocking our way the advantage may lie within
>>
>>52050529
>he puts his finger in the servo skull's eye
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>52050516
>The flames do literally nothing against the Sentinel.
>He pulls the dreadnought from that arm, trying to rip it off.
Primitive.

The Old Ones gave you everything, where is your webway?! Where is your gauss weaponry?!
>>
>>52050516
>>52050480
>Malak would keep his attention on the fight going on before the group. Silently praying to the Emperor that the dreadnought might succeed.
>>
>>52050558
>the arm with the powerfist and flamer is damaged by the tug
>so The Chariot pulls back, swinging its hammer
>>
>>52050562
>A bored Dwight asks
So where be your sister currently?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>52050579
Forgot roll
>>
>>52050601
>>52050579
>The hammer successfully hits and throws the sentinel to the ground.
>>
>>52050557
Argh why? Do you know how hard it is to clean this?!? I'm going to have your fingerprint all over my lense for weeks now!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>52050624
>the dreadnought seizes the opportunity, charging to the downed sentinel and resting it's foot on the xenos' chest
WE WERE NOT GIVEN THE ADVANTAGES YOU SPEAK OF.
>he starts attempting to crush the sentinel
>>
>>52050589
>He'd remain silent for a moment, as he watches the fight continue to unfold.
>After a long moment, he would finally speak.

Corporal. Consider me officially giving you a direct order to shut the hell up.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>52050660
>The sentinel's hand holds the foot.
Your kin was.
All the kins were.
We know the Krork devolved into a useless green horde but you...
Was your kin so inept it could not even see a webway when standing before it?!
>It tries crushing with its hands the feet that was trying to crush its chest.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>52050713
>the Ironclad redoubles it's efforts
>>
>>52050628
Hahah!
>>52050708
No seriously, last time I saw 'er the 'lil lass was lookin' kinda good.
..Why she a midget though?
>>
>>52050753
>He'd ignore the Corporal. He's already mentally signed the man's death certificate, and is just waiting g for everyone to return to the ship before having him put down.
>>
>>52050739
>The chest is crushed.
>The light on the sentinel goes off
>The dome disappears as the sentinel breaks into pieces.
>>
>>52050753
>a Long metal tendril reaches out and jabs him in the eye
>>
>>52050772
I tire of this. Why must we suffer these xenos?
>>
>>52050777
>>52050792
Another test, another answer.

And in exchange we know that your technology has been left behind in a rudimentary, barbaric state.
>>
>>52050814
Fine then. Why do you insist on keeping us here, foul one?
>>
>>52050814
You have only faced a remnant of what our technology was

But my question is this phrased completely and utterly leaving nothing out is their anyway to get you to speak other than doing these tasks
>>
>>52050767
I mean the way she just..ye..know...kinda fuckin..bounced around...not in that..mm..
>He'd be drinking some beers, blabbering on
>>52050777
FUUUCCKK!
>He holds his eye
>>
>>52050835
To know the current state of the galaxy, to know how far the failure of the old ones that doomed their fall has developed.

And by the data we're gathering and you continued existance, we are certain to ensure their failure is absolute.

Your failed birth, your emotions gave birth to the warp in the inmaterium, an event that paired with the war in heaven whiped the Old Ones from the galaxy.

If balance is to be restored in the inmaterium for the Old Ones to return, the failure must be cleaned off and the necron hordes must be whiped out.
>>
>>52050876
>He'd ignore the man's comment.
>Until he started screaming in pain. Then he would aim his gun towards him.
>When he realises it's simply the servo skull jabbing it's spinal cord I to Dwight's eye, he would lower the gun, and shrug.
>Better than wasting ammo executing him later.
>>
>>52050876
Ha!
>>52050902
But why when all you faced was one outcrop of humanity and that outcrop is part of a unique group called the blankshields(?) who are outcasts even by humanity's standards now I admit humanity is not perfect but a space marine might stand a better chance than random people you collected off of random ships!
>>
>>52050962
FAHK YOU!
>>52050927
>He grumbles.
>sits down
>and pouts.
>he then start singing The Hymn of the Guardsmen of the Imperium drunkenly
>>
>>52050962
You came to us.

You've been reading our code and we've been reading yours.

We know what you know.

It is... unacceptable.
>>
>>52051013
Actually within mankind what I am is generally considered heretical and against the rules for say and hunted down mercilessly the only real reason I'm still okay is I'm of use against worse threats e.g daemons on the subject of daemons the imperium of mankind has dedicated whole sections of its elite soldiers to specifically hunt down and kill deamons of course nearly all soldiers when shown a deacon will fight to the death with it it's just they have been specifically trained they have even found a way to dispose of the larger deamons whose death only returns them to the warp until they manifest again
>>
>>52051082
>Isabelle would currently be seated inside the mess hall. A bowl of vegetable soup placed infront of her.
>>
>he goes to the bar and orders whiskey
>strums his guitar as he waits
Dum..dum dum dum..
>>
>the Puzzling Oracle arrive at the Judgement's teeth position
>kerazekh see the ancient fortress
Utitur what is this thing
>>
>>52055339
You think I know?
I have no idea but it looks like some parts are purely of an aesthetic nature and look down there the guards have landed also from the recording of my servoskull also I can tell she went inside but the camera blanks out as soon as they enter
>>
>>52059780
damnit.
so you want to stay here, on my ship or get back on the judgement's teeth ?
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.