[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys recommend on any /tg/ related humor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1666441-carmina1_large.jpg (48KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1666441-carmina1_large.jpg
48KB, 320x240px
Can you guys recommend on any /tg/ related humor?
>>
File: Quickstart.jpg (333KB, 1081x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Quickstart.jpg
333KB, 1081x1400px
Knights of the Dinner Table, especially if you have some idea of how the early D&D scene was like, though the art is pretty fucking terrible

DM of the Rings and all of its spinoffs like Darths and Droids.

Quick Start!!, which is a 4Koma focused on Japanese Tabletop RPGs
>>
>>52036995
If we're bringing up DM of the Rings, I'd also like to throw 8bit Theatre into the mix. Mostly vidya, yes, but it's based on FF1 which was based on D&D, and has a ton of TRPG references anyway.
>>
>>52036954
Gamers: Dorkness Rising is surprisingly decent if you can stomach the acting being a bit shit.
>>
Alright, here's my list:

LFG: ever wondered what Deadpool would be like as an undead warlock? Well... Not as great as you'd think, but it's got some wonderful music videos: https://youtu.be/fcbazH6aE2g

Rusty and Co: another Monsters are Adventurers, except not pandering Fanservcice like By The Book, and not edgy like Goblins. Very lighthearted, features some pretty great jokes, a badass gelatinous cube, and a good, goofy cast of characters that each have their moments. Madeline is best girl.

Irregular Webcomic: Ok, you know that one poster that spergs multiple posts arguing his point? That's this guy, if he was Australian, and decided to make a multi-layered, multi-plot storyline using Legos and minis. Think Robot Chicken in webcomic format, using GURPS, and making more puns than is legally sane. Great if you want to annoy your players with hobbit puns, star wars plotholes, etc.

Weregeek: Alina Pete is a wonderful artist and person. Not really funny, besides the occasional joke, but it's my weekly "Archie, but with /tg/ nerds."

D20Monkey: See above, except with badass Santa fights and the DM from the animated series as a spiritual guide... It's weird but good.
>>
>>52037408

Not this guy, but would like to add: Darths and Droids.

What if Star Wars was never a major part of our culture, and instead some geek set up a SF-Fantasy game using roughly 3.5 rules?
>>
>>52036954
Pic related.
>>
>>52037213
The Gamers is better than Dorkness Rising.
>>
File: cheer_1.15.1[1].jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cheer_1.15.1[1].jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52040121
Dark Dungeons is worth seeing too.

The only thing that would be better is a [THIS IS WHAT JACK CHICK ACTUALLY BELIEVES] subtitle, because everything from "Muslims worship the moon god" to "the Cthulhu Mythos are all too real" are actual quotes of his, no matter how fucking insane they sound. And the book burning at the end is how the comic actually ends.
>>
>>52041012
I've somewhat liked everything those guys have made. Even Gamers 3.
>>
>>52041037
Gamers 3 is watchable, at least once, but at least the acting in Dark Dungeons is intentionally bad. Thy're at their best when they're not trying to be good, because they do stylistic suck pretty well.
>>
This is worth watching, and it's free on Youtube.
>>
Cubicles and Careers is always good for a sensible chuckle.

https://youtu.be/YS5-ayYTMiQ
>>
>>52039892
oh yes, pic very related.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.