[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meanwhile in future /tg/...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: static1.squarespace1.jpg (391KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace1.jpg
391KB, 900x600px
Guys how do i deal with a magnus the redeemd surrounded by wraithbone titans?
I tried to use the hatred for wolves rule against him but manged to nuke my wolves before they were even in line of sight
I just want to play tau republuc marines and not get raped by some faggot running half eldar with blood raven allies
>>
Guys please
I need to beat him next month or I'll lose all my models
>>
>>52027419
Well first you're gonna have to get your Squat Wulfen units and you're gonna want to use the hatred of wolves rule. Make sure you add Wulfen Russ into the fray, but don't have him attack immediately.
>>
>>52027612
Wulfen russ is too expensive, i need to run both farsight AND silent king
>>
Who even plays war games any more?
>>
>>52030378
Nobody plays era of ultramar, everyone moved on to lord spears and lord spears 50k
>>
I'm so glad generals have their own board now
>>
>>52030449
And the mods saw sense and allowed quests across all the boards, but restricted each genre and storyline to their respective boards.

Not to mention bringing back /wst/
>>
>>52030490
How the fuck did the mods even do that?
They had to be active at all times, i guess moot left a lot of money when hiro called those brazillian hitmen on him
>>
Guys, did you see little nod to the All-Guardsmen Party in the latest Dark Heresy expansion?
>>
>>52030779
Its bevause some guy on reddit stole the story from the archives and got a shit ton of upvotes
Anyone who pointed it out got down voted to hell
>>
>>52030815
What is Reddit?
>>
>>52033022
An ancient relic from the past
Before the 5th ice age was even a concept
>>
Who else is /lordspear/ here?
New player, holy fuck are the dwarves cool
They have airplanes!
Im running a chariot heavy list with some stealth fire bombers mixed in for ssupfot
I only get fucked up by knight heavy list
>>
>>52027419
I just still can't believe how close we came to WW3 and we only dodged it thankj̹̲̖͇̠̩̦͙̪̻͔͐̋̆ͭ̓͊̊̌̐̽ͭ͑͐̇̀́͡d̵̵̺̰͈̥̳̝̣̭̹̪̤̳́͊ͯͪͨ̄ͤ̏̒ͫ͐͛̂͒ͦ͌ͣͪͧ͢͢h̸̨̥̩̠̜̳͉̼̳̖͔̲̀ͧͣͮ̌͢͢g̸̫̥̖͉̻̬̞̯͙͗͌̋̅̈́̓̓ͣ̉ͨ́͊ͭ͌͌̚͟1̶̡̼̹̦̼̖͈̝̗͍̟̥͔̳̱̯̉̂̇̑̿ͭ̍̇̽̒ͬͦͯͨ̇͑͂ͭ̚͟j̷̡͔̙͕͓̘̪͉̼̺͕̽̒̆̎ͮ̏͐ͫ̔ͬ̆͑̔͆ͧ͟͜2͉͔̠̳̜̭̘͔̺̱̠̠̙̳͙̙͉ͪ̿̒͗ͩͦ̊̓͒̊̈̅̓ͧ́̕͟͜͠l̶̙̘̥͎͓̱͔̱̬̩̭͎͍̩̮̘͓̜̒̈́̿̾ͤ͞ ̢̙̩̣͔͇͓̗̝̞̼͐ͭ̎̔͟͝n̴̡̧͓̤̙͈ͮ͆̋̈ͫͩ̎̌͆̽̂͆̓̔̑̊ͧ́q̢̦̥̱̥̯̞̺̦͕̤̭̼̖̲͉̺ͮ̄̈͒̀̕͢ͅs̢̖͙̘͎͉̊̑̄̏͂̋͒͗͗͗̒̌ͭ̑ͣ́̀͟͠ā̸̛̻̟̗̭̟̞̝̺͉̙̼͙̪̺̲̺͇̾͗̊̈l̸̶͈̟̪̠̊͊ͣ͂̓ͅu̵̘͎͇͓͕͇̮͋ͧ̄̑̈́̈̾̾͋ͣͦ͑͋̀́͜͡ͅẹ̡̧̬͔̠̹̮̮̼̖̯̩͔̮̠͚͛̽́̊͌ͧͫͅͅͅ ̷̧̛͈̬̘͖͉͎͎̝̜̰̪̪̠͙̳͗͊̇̑̇ͦ̔̈́̑ͯ̾̚͠͞Ÿ̨̭̫̟̦͉̥̦̺̼̯̣̦͈̗͓͎̗̲̌ͯͨͪ̚͠͡ͅ3̶̢͕̺̯̯͚̺̞̹̂̌̋͒́́͘k̳̜̥͉̖̖̟̒̋ͫ̀̾ͮͤ̓̒ͮ̈͑͒͋̂̀͢͡͝͡ḟ̴̡̛͕̠͔̠̤͖͇͇̤̜͔͈̗̲̲͖̑̌ͯ̔́͢r̨̭̩̹̦̼̜̩̞̝͚̺̰̬̜͒̾ͩ̒ͅm̢̳͕̠̟̣̻̠͓̟̲̟̙͕͚͊̊͐ͦͯͪ̕͡H̷̬̞͉̙̹̱̤̝͍̝͔̮̠̒̉ͮ̾ͯ̿͊ͭ̄ͩ͆͗̌̕͡͡ ̡̣̲͍͎͍͔͉̬̟̫̤̫͕̤̭̻̠ͧ̐͛̅͆͋ͧ̓̚͟͞F̴̧̨̯̬͎͇̘̥͒̍ͫͫ̆̒̂ͩ̓̎̊ͭ̓̄̈́͌͌ͨ͟͝K̵̢̨̰̖͇̮̔̂ͯ̎̽̉̌̌̈́̓̋̈́́̊͂ͧ͝͝g̷̢̧̖̲̘̬̮̬͕͌͊̅̄̅̇̓ͬ͋͛̓͆͛͊̑̀ͮ́͡I̙̪͕̯͇͕̼̘̺͉͖̤̲ͧ̽͐̔̿̏̌̈́̌̉ͦͧ̉͆̽̈́́͘j̴̨̛̙̣̠͖̖ͤ̇͌́͒̃̏̂̐̓̓ͫ̓̌͆͊͝K̸̷̡̞̝̘̙͔͔̍̌̄ͨ̍͑͛ͧ͐̋͂̈́̀̈́͆̆ͪ͋Ķ̥̞̯͍̜͚̼͈̟̭̖͑͋̒͊ͦ̍̓̕͘͠͡ͅI̧̡̜̮̘̭̪̝͕̩͎̖̲͙̥̟͓̩̓̾͌̿͐͘͝ ̶̧͓͖͉̥͖͚̏̓̎͗͜͟g̵̸̡̘̮͕̘̥͓̟̥̝͎̯̉͌̽͐̏̉͋ͨ̀͘ͅͅṉ̤̹͎̰̹͎̦̣̜̟̖͙̮̮̮̻̩̑̂͑̽̅̆̒̔̇ͦ͠ȩ̷͍͍̤̮̣̯̫̲͙̎̓ͮͧ̆̎ͨͫ̚̚̕͘͢Ê͖͕̲̻̙̩̜̼̙̭̳̙̜̣̺̜͇̄̈́ͫͭ͆̐́ͭ̃̆ͦ͊ͣ͆͞H̖̻̩͔͎̔̈́̉̈̀̾̐͒ͤ̇ͩ̆́̚͘ȑ̨͇͕̰̩͍̬ͧ̔̂̓ͣͭͩͤͭ͑̇͋̈̾ͦͯ́̀͘͟͠o̢̡̜͈̱͎̺̜̞̱̹̮ͦ̒́ͮ̓ͧ́̈̄̀h̻̩̰͉̗̬͍͖̮̲ͬͭͣ͐͛ͭ̏ͫ̉̓͗̓ͮͫ͋ͪ̀̚A̸̛̤͔̣̱̬͙̼̲̥̗̯ͮͮ̿ͦ̿ͬ́̽̇́͟4̗͚̰͕̰̬̒̓̈͋̒ͯ̇ͬ̕͢
>>
>>52030490
seriously though, this what the mods should have done in the first place
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.