[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1374: Steamed Hams Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 74

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52019312
>>
Kitsune. Don't you forget about the Kamigawa Kitsune.
>>
Hey, just leaving the Soul Eater update here with the little changes I mentioned last thread.
>>
File: Araba Mothrider.jpg (191KB, 958x793px) Image search: [Google]
Araba Mothrider.jpg
191KB, 958x793px
>>52026961
>2. Omens and such Perk
What's this again? Doesn't really ring a bell right now.

>So what do you guys want out of the Kamigawa Jump?
Ninja stuff. Preferably as an Origin, though I guess general perks would be okay if you don't have enough for that.

Also, Kitsune race. Did you just forget those? Because fluffy tails need to be in there.

An Orochi village/hatchery?

Land purchases. We need MOAR LANDS.

Mothrider stuff. And accompanying giant moth(s).

Oni stuff. Probably connected to the Oni stuff, but worth mentioning.

The favor/patronage/blessing of a Myojin, like Toshiro Umezawa and the Myojin of Night's Reach. Abilities like slipping through shadows, enhancing magic, and stuff for Night's Reach and thematic stuff for the others.

Speaking of Night's Reach... for the items, include the Mask of Night's Reach?

Some perk for doing stuff like the Epic spells?

Shrines, like the Hondens of the Myojin

Genju stuff, animating lands into spirits.

Arcane stuff, splicing those into spells?

Something about being an Ascendant, like the various [Name+Race] Ascendant/[Name]'s Essence flip cards.

Something to do with being a Legendary creature, considering Kamigawa's focus on those?
>>
>>52027334

Oh, and the extra changes to stuff that was in here before the update like the extra tape on the Mifune Item Set and junk was added to the changelog at the bottom.
>>
>>52026961
Kanji and oni magic perks pls?

Perk to devour things to take their place?

Ability to train humans into ogres?

Magic binding gang tattoos? Or a brand?

Perk to boost magic when you use rarer ingredients like tears of a princess?

Myojin/spirit race or background buy?

Oni race/background buy?

A but item of a pocket dimension like myojin of nights reach has?

A hunk of a myojin in a stone disc for power battery. Like how toshi used his on yuki onna.

Giant biggass worldsnake altform? (I doubt this would be offered)

Chibi world serpent pet

Ink set for kamji that comes with blood from various things.

Grab bag of kamigawa plants like the flesh eating flowers.

Money buy item as per usual.

Weapons and armor.

Pet kami/oni critters, there are nonsapient ones that are pretty cute or cool.
>>
File: ny0SP4A.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ny0SP4A.webm
1MB, 720x404px
Tell me about your Symphogear Relic, thread. Or really any other magical girl-esque stuff. I only ask about the former because I need ideas.
>>
File: O-Kagachi.jpg (60KB, 575x468px) Image search: [Google]
O-Kagachi.jpg
60KB, 575x468px
>>52027365
>Chibi world serpent pet
Chibi O-Kagachi? Yes.
>>
File: 10e_chk_island_pilcerova3_lg.jpg (63KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
10e_chk_island_pilcerova3_lg.jpg
63KB, 640x465px
>>52026961
A warehouse skin buy that lets you alter your portal or door into kamigawa weeboo look with toggle

Kamigawa critter to ride, there are lots of those

A jumble of junk you can animate into a servant, I think thise were kamigawa, just things like scarecrows got up and walked off.

Various types of palace like pic.
>>
>>52027404
I took the lion because I'm bad at that stuff too.

If you want something original, how about a piece of the true cross that lets you do something like take damage for allies?
>>
>>52027334
Is Magic soul-powered, too? Does it scale with the strength of your soul?

Does I Will Surpass God only link physical and soul training or does it completely link strength and soul? If you have physical strength that lets you throw around planets, will your soul be appropriately powerful? What about if your strength is magical in nature or from a temporary boost?
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52027334
Hey, that's new!

[Jump 150: Soul Eater, redux]

Drawbacks: Obsession: Order...? E̢ ̢̕S ̢̧̕C̢ ̵̸͡A͟ ͝L ̵A͡ ͘͠T͜ ̶̸͠I ̵͝Ò̴ ̸͟N̛ March of the Clowns, Something's Missing... (1600)

Rolled Baba Yaga's Castle

Student Meister, age 13

The Face (Free)
Weapon Partner Proficiency (Free)
Wavelength Communication (Free)
Declaration! (Free)
Soul Perception (1500)
Trump Card (1400)
Utility Master (1200)
I Will Surpass God! (900)
Anti-Demon Wavelength (500)
Sick Wheels (Free)
Comfortable Welcome Gift (Free)
Companion Bulk Import (200)
Witch Companion Import: Elodie (0)
-Portal Manifestation (Free)
-Levitation (Free)
-Magical Being (Free)
-Totemic: Falcons (Free)
-Arithmetic Magic (400)
-Uplift (0)
-Demon Weapon Partner: Scythe (Free)
-Backseat Driver (Free)
-Autonomous/Half Weapon (300)
-Energy Amplification (Free)
-It's a Texture Thing (Free)
-Partial Weapon Manifestation (Free)
-Alternative Ammo (Free)
-Melee Damage Alteration (Free)
-Death Dealer (0)

Something's. Something's wrong. The odds should be stacked against me! Why am I so much more powerful than I remembered?

Elodie, you're a witch not a demon weapon. That's. That's not right! Why is this Servant my demon weapon? Why are all these other Servants here!? Who are you people, and how do I KNOW YOU?!?

This power. With it I could-no. NO, that's /bad/! Concentrate. I had wings, once. Where are they?

"Anon. Anon, snap out of it. Are you okay? We were just talking about how to fight back the world's madness"
"Uh. All is lost. Humanity is doomed, they're going to destroy themselves...?"
"..."
"What?"
>>
File: JC12.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>52027434
"Anon, you should take the day off. I'll just go and magic it better this afternoon, shall I?"
"Ah, but then you'll be just as bad as that witch who wants to become the personification of being eaten by spiders because you're abusing magic to-"
"-let me rephrase. I can literally WISH for more opportunities to exist where people can make the world a better place, thus not interfering with free will but increasing the aggregate level of happiness. What's wrong with that again?"
"Well there's still great old ones, they're all doomed in the end and-"
"-and that's where you come in. Help me mass produce demon weapon-noble phantasms so humanity as a whole can figuratively drain the big top"
"It's not that simple, I-"
"Hey anon I don't want to interrupt but I am literally a weapon made for killing madness monsters. Wanna go beat up some great old ones?"
"IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE"

And then I backflip out of a window to escape the terrifying responsibility.

What is happening?! I don't remember being a divine words user!! Where's this limitless magical energy within me coming from? I'm trying to run away-and it's only then I realise /these tentacles are moving on their own/

No. What am I becoming. What if I am t̀h́e͜ k̵ishi̵n̷ òf ęscal͟a̛t̨ion̸ going to succumb to madness in the future and the monster I ha͜vę̸ ̵à̴̷l͠w̢a̷y̴s͘ ̵b́e̴͞e̡͘n̵̡ will become is changing my past to È̵͠V̸̶͝Ò̶͜͡͝L̨̀̀V̴̵̡̢̀E̕̕,̡̧͜͝ ̷̀͟T̷̷H̨͞Á͞T̛̀ ̷̢I̶Ś̀ ̢͘H̵̸̕Ó̴͝Ẃ̸̡͝ ̸̛A̶̴̡ ̶̵̕͞D̛Ŕ̡͞I̷̛͘L̸̢̕͟L̸̢͢͠͡ ̴̡̕Ẁ̕͜Ó̷̀͝R̴̸͡͞K̡̛S̵̛͟͝͡ preserve its' future?

Nah, that's crazy talk! Crazy, you hear me?! STOP JUDGING ME EXCALIBUR, I CAN FEEL YOUR LITTLE SWORD EYES JUDGING MY SOUL.

...I should probably go back to school now. Panic attack. Yeah. Too many run-ins with the insane clown posse.

Í-͝I̡'l̕l͠͠ ͘m̶̴-m͞an̢̡à͝ge̢̢
>>
>>52026961
Make magic work like it does in lore, instead of using the MTG supplement on the drive.
>>
File: Image.jpg (28KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
28KB, 223x310px
To the person doing the mtg eldrazi I request a pack of 15 squirrels that are stronger than they appear.
>>
>>52027430

Magic gets better through a combination of study, research and a stronger soul. So in a way, yeah, it scales up with your soul.

The perk is focused on training instead of a direct link, though if your physical training involves bench-pressing planets or whatever you would probably see sick soul gains over time just the same. Artificially increasing your physical parameters won't really help for the reasons stated above.
>>
>>52027365
>>52027343
So many good ideas, though some I may not be able implement.
>>
Are there any perks that allow a fusion of two people? Preferably without a limited duration.
>>
File: Bounteous Kirin.jpg (96KB, 768x593px) Image search: [Google]
Bounteous Kirin.jpg
96KB, 768x593px
>>52026961
Kami stuff like the Dragon Spirits and the Kirin Spirits?

A surreal form for Kami (preferably as a perk free for them, so the other races can get a surreal altform too).

Magic like that of the mages of Minamo Academy and monks Jukai Forest, in addition to the Sokenzan Mountains guys?

A disc to seal things in, like That Which Was Taken?

Ninjutsu stuff. Ninjas are best.
>>
>>52027543

Potara Earrings from one of the DBZ Jumps is permafusion. Steven Universe fusion can be sustained indefinitely between two individuals with good compatibility but is highly temporary between clashing personalities. That's all I got.
>>
>>52026961
Isn't Kamigama the one with Tetsuo? The guy who fucked up Oldwalker Bolas? Maybe something for helping you slay godlike beings?
>>
>>52027558
The Steven Universe one sounds good, thanks Nubee.
>>
>>52027577

No problem.
>>
>>52027558
Why does purchasing Monster Cat lock us into choosing a plant for our magical theme? I really like the perk, but this kinda sucks.
>>
>>52027564
I dont remember that, I do remember nights reach myojin yanked him from kamigawa but blinded him before dumping him in another world.
>>
File: ToshiroUmezawa.jpg (55KB, 620x383px) Image search: [Google]
ToshiroUmezawa.jpg
55KB, 620x383px
>>52027537
This is the set I started with, nostalgia's in full effect when suggesting stuff.

Make it a good one. I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll get.

>>52027564
No. Tetsuo's older lore (I think?), and much later in the timeline.

He lives around 400 years /after/ the Kami War, and on another plane entirely (Dominaria).

But he's descended from Toshiro, who's a Kamigawa native during the war. Before getting displaced to Dominaria after it, starting the clan that would eventually spawn Tetsuo there.
>>
>>52027609

Blair has Halloween Magic stemming from her Pumpkin theme, which is different from any Witch's magic at least thematically.
>>
>>52027621
But there's no basis in canon for that, isn't there? We have a sample size of exactly one. It's just as likely that Blair was simply an outlier.
>>
File: HammondRaptor.png (695KB, 933x506px) Image search: [Google]
HammondRaptor.png
695KB, 933x506px
What kind of life have you created, Jumpers?
>>
>>52027617
>This is the set I started with, nostalgia's in full effect when suggesting stuff

My Bro!

I wonder if there could be a way to put That which was Taken into the jump, maybe as a buy item that grants divinity or gives a kami form or something.
>>
>>52027665
One of friendship and violence.
>>
>>52027617
>>52027611
Oh, alright then. My knowledge of older MtG lore is extremely sketchy.
>>
>>52027640

Yeah, but it could just as easily be said that Blair is a unique existence all together since we never see another magical cat in the series. Since I decided to include the race despite that since she's part of the main cast of characters, and I only have her to look towards, I gotta use what I can from her. It might be just as likely that Blair was an outlier, but why would I actively ignore my one source?

Witches have animal themes, Free despite not being a Witch has an animal theme (whether it's because Mabaa's theme is Wolves or he developed his own chant after getting magic is up in the air), Blair's theme and chant are pumpkins so being a Monster Cat gives you a Flora theme instead of a Fauna theme.
>>
>>52027688
>older MtG lore
>kamigawa

that feel when you started during Ice Age and Homelands...
>>
>>52027713
I understand where you're coming from, but it looks like I'll have to fanwank this. Blair took the only plant that had a good thematic connection with cats.
>>
File: jaeger.jpg (129KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
jaeger.jpg
129KB, 600x315px
Build Time!
----------------------------------------------------
>>Pacific Rim (1000) (113)
Identity (28 y/o)
1000>Rolled 5- Vladivostok -000
0800>Ranger -200
Skills
0800>Djwadi's Favor -000
0800>Drift Compatability (Free Ranger) -000
0500>Solo Pilot (Discount Ranger) -300
Items
0500>Flare Gun (Free Ranger) -000
0500>Jaeger (Free Ranger) -000
0200>Mysterious Blueprints (Discount Ranger) -300
Jaeger Loadout
0100>Flex Joints -100
0000>Stabilizing Fins -100
-050>Hardened Hull -050
-100>Sound System -050
-150>Brass Knuckles -050
-200>Roll of Nickels -050
-250>Piston Punch -050
-400>Elbow Rocket -150
-600>Sting Blades -200
Drawbacks
-300>Top of the Wall +300
-100>Trying to Stacker the Deck, Are You? +200
0000>Kaiju Groupie +100
----------------------------------------------------
Human crusade into Anteverse. Robots and kaiju kicking ass. Media sensation. Full writefagging here
hopchain.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/jump-113-pacific-rim/
>>
>>52027754
Catnip is a type of mint. Why not have mint as your plant?
>>
>>52027676
You befriended the fuck out of everybody?
>>
>>52027404
Haven't jumped into Symphogear yet, might at some point since I'm doing a Magical Girl-themed Chain this time. However, here's where I've gotten the girls so far in terms of MG-ness.

> Busujima Saeko
Recently took her to Fairy Tail (like today recently) so, I'm still unsure about her magic and stuff. She's gonna be the bruiser though.

> Nitta Io
So far all she has is Demon Summoning, that I've only enhanced with a trip to DS1, planning on going to SMT soonish.

> Tomoe Mami
The only natural MG, but decided to make her even better. Dropped into Lyrical Nanoha where she picked up all the main magic systems, but started with Mid-Childan.

> Tohsaka Rin
Our time in Neo-Heisei Pt.2 had her picking up methods to make magic stones and wizard rings.

> And Me! (Totally a girl, sometimes, when I want)
Major stuff on my side is magic from Cardcaptor, the First Magic, Cosmic Energy, SOLU, and an instinct to blend them all together into something more.

Currently, my plans include giving us all Aura, The Force, and MAYBE some form of divinity. Still uncertain about that last one though, however, it would make getting Mami her Brush Techniques a little easier, but I do like the idea of people working for their power-ups.

Oh, right, future plans for completely unique powers/abilities:

> Mami
Brush Techniques
> Saeko
Holy/Light-related Stuff
> Io
The Maleficium. Runes galore. Magical Languages basically? idk.
> Rin
No idea honestly.
>>
File: Eight-and-a-Half-Tails.jpg (150KB, 731x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eight-and-a-Half-Tails.jpg
150KB, 731x600px
>>52027671
That'd be cool, yeah. Probably not the actual That Which Was Taken straight out of Honda's hands, but a copy or something similar would be cool.

The capstone booster's apparently already going to be a Sisters of Flesh and Spirit kinda thing too.
>>
>>52027771
Ehh, but then I've got the problem of coming up with abilities for mint, probably something to do with cleanliness and smell. Whereas abilities for various animals are already established.
>>
>>52027838
You could look up the Myths and Legends involving Mint or the occult connotations.
>>
>>52027838

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minthe

I wish you luck whatever you end up doing. I'd suggest taking some of the suggestions people have to give too, but that's mostly because I have a lot of fun with the fabrication stuff here and there and plants offer fun prompts that animals don't.
>>
File: Squittens.jpg (42KB, 596x398px) Image search: [Google]
Squittens.jpg
42KB, 596x398px
>>52027665
Mostly hybrids of various animals and creatures. Squittens a cute.

Though there's the occasional original mixed in for specific purposes, like the species of small, cute, cat/deer-like butlers I created to serve me (and guests) drinks.

Also various monsters, behemoths, and abominations of nature, science, and genesis engineering to experiment with or use as weapons/pets or acquire as something to shapeshift into.
>>
>>52027886
>>52027933
A cursory search shows stuff about hospitality, healing, smell, cleaning, and mind clearing. Sure, I could create some neat abilities with those things as a basis, but it doesn't really fit for Soul Eater witches.

Still, I ilke the update nonetheless. Good job.
>>
>>52027997

I understand, thanks either way.
>>
File: Consciousness_gained.jpg (39KB, 297x554px) Image search: [Google]
Consciousness_gained.jpg
39KB, 297x554px
>>52027665
>>
>>52027739
Ah well I started around the time when the Lorwyn Five were introduced and that was... shit, I guess that was ten years ago this year.
>>
>>52028027
question mix-and-match and mechanical weapon Don't provide an Additional weapon form Do they?

it seems like you're pretty much required to eat the souls of other weapons to gain their forms with several of these perks unless you take multiple weapon transformation . Was this intentional?
>>
File: Unit-GOD.png (417KB, 580x560px) Image search: [Google]
Unit-GOD.png
417KB, 580x560px
>>52027665
The kind that touches divinity through the seamless fusion of science, mysticism and pure will! But enough about my ex-wife. This thins was more a design concept than anything, although it is quite effective on the battlefield. Although it's so angry the piloted had to be genetically engineered too; you can't see it, but there's a smaller, humanscale Godzilla on the inside.
>>
>>52027537
Aw damn it, I wanted to claim kamigawa but I wanted to finish my magic school bus jump first.

Toshiro Umezawa is huge in the books, the first black mana "hero" and the most important human in the three books.

So, Toshiro Umezawa as a companion, his jitte as an item, and his kanji magic as a power seem like mandatory perks to me.

if you have an ogre origin, mabey give them a discount on the blood magic Hidetsugu used?
or if ogres are to overpowered to be a purchasable race, make it a drop in choice?

Hidetsugu was also the biggest connection to the oni, summoning them, and eventually fusing with one, so mabey have a oger perk be the connection to oni.

I would definitely like more lands and Hondens, mabey an option to by the normal 5, and one connected to the jumper themselves/ ability to make them? (is it just for nights reach that her honden is in a pocket dimension?)

seconding the patronage of a kami as a perk.

a background where you are a kami, or a perk for drop-in where you can act as and enter the Kamis word.

the god of the entire realm is a shut in that hates outsiders, so a drawback were it/ or your own kami hates you for entering.

Mabey a smaller drawback were the kami of your equipment try and fight you if you miss treat them?
>>
>>52027665
Neo-yokai, Which are basically monsters of the week from a Super Sentai/Kamen Rider show as a species. I also have have installed in my Ar Tonelic Tower devices based on SCP-2000's Bright/Zartion Hominid Replicators. Essentially allowing me to create thousands of a particular sapient model if I so desire in a short period of time.
>>
>>52027665
this is going to be a list
several true AI
a lot of diseases and viruses
a lot of new kinds of plants
around a dozen zurg strains
I've got a kid
a few thousand Mutuaist Omnics
>>
What D&D spell could I use to cure someone's blindness?
>>
>>52028261
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Remove_Blindness/Deafness
>>
>>52028261
cure disease ,heal moderate wound,and wish
>>
>>52028281
Well that's convenient.
>>
>>52028186
You can claim multiple jumps. Remember that next time.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52027545
>Kami Stuff
There are two perks per Race, just like how I did in the Minish Cap Jump (That means I'm going to be making a whooping 14 perks for races alone, wow that's scary to me)

>A surreal form for Kami
Basically the freebie of Kami Racial.

>Magic like that of the mages of Minamo Academy and monks Jukai Forest, in addition to the Sokenzan Mountains guys?
The Yamabushi is all magic users other than a select few. It's going to cover Spirit Magic, Duplication Mages, and the Mountain Hermit.

>A disc to seal things in, like That Which Was Taken?
This might be possible.

>>52027617
I know that feel.

>>52027671
Maybe I'll take a note out of Genius-Anon and a few other Jumpmakers books and offer something like this for the copy of The Which is Sealed

>>52027812
Yep.

>>52028186
Toshiro is basically my entire Drop-In Tree. Skilled at prep to the point of Batman-ing at points, Kanji Magic is hellishly useful/flexable/powerful, talking the perk is must have, and the patronage despite problems perk.

Hidetsugu is the base for my ogre and some of my Yamabushi perks.

Kami and Ogre are both Races.

Lands and Hondens are a neat idea.
>>
File: Yugan the Rising Star.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Yugan the Rising Star.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
>>52028422
>There are two perks per Race, just like how I did in the Minish Cap Jump
That sounds good for the normal Races, but Kami are /very/ different from the mortal races.

I don't think two perks does that justice. And basically none of the mentioned backgrounds would actually fit them, aside from Drop-In by default.

So, I would suggest giving them a full background for themselves at least?

>(That means I'm going to be making a whooping 14 perks for races alone, wow that's scary to me)
But it's pretty big, yes. Also, that should be 16 then with the seven you mentioned earlier.

Because you will NOT forget Kitsune. Fluffy tails must be there!

>The Yamabushi is all magic users other than a select few. It's going to cover Spirit Magic, Duplication Mages, and the Mountain Hermit.
Hm. The name's a little odd then, but otherwise that sounds good.

The other stuff mentioned sounds excellent.
>>
Soul eater
+100CP: Slapstick
+300CP: March of the Clowns
+200CP: Obsession: Monique
rolled 5: Baba Yaga's Castle.
Student demon weapon free

rolled age 8+2 = 10
Free Perk: The Face
Autonomous weapon-300 discount for demon weapon
Energy Amplification free
"It's a texture thing." Free
Partial Weapon Manifestation free
Mundane Weapon Form: sawed-off 12 gauge shotgun free
Alternative Ammo" (Free): yes
mechanical weapon: it's an automatic -100 chosen discount
mix-and-match -200 chosen discount
multiple weapon transformation: chainsaw, pile bunker , M134 Minigun , drill-600
Soul Resonance Finisher -300 chosen as discount
Import Monique as partner -100
Death's List , free with weapon
Forest Hot Spring free for weapon

Monique
Free Perk: The Face
Free Perk (Meister Only): Weapon Partner Proficiency
Wavelength Communication Free for Student Meister
Anti-Demon Wavelength -400 Discount for Student Meister
Stylish Outfit Free for Student Meister.
Stolen Witch's Eye: mantis shrimp: telekinetic rams -200
one girl,one chainsaw, one romance, one Castle,1000 witches!, No I don't believe this will take more than a month, but a month-long fight scene followed by the rest of the series should be pretty cool , Monique and I are going to be calling ourselves Ashley and William for the duration of this jump, because of reasons. fortunately for me, she likes a attentive man.#
>>
File: Nanoha and Railgun.jpg (8MB, 6491x4093px) Image search: [Google]
Nanoha and Railgun.jpg
8MB, 6491x4093px
>>52027404
Head to Nanoha and pick up a Device- those things are pretty damn sweet as far as casting magic goes. With enough practice you can start slinging magical wave-motion cannon blasts around like a one person rave of lasers.
>>
File: Tyranid Hive Fleet Nidhoggr.jpg (51KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid Hive Fleet Nidhoggr.jpg
51KB, 640x466px
>>52027665
I've been refining my Zerg swarm for a long time- now they look more or less like Tyranid. Adding magical creature DNA into the mix gave them access to elements, so now they have a bio-morph for every occasion.

The Nidhoggr-pattern remains my favorite.
>>
>>52027334
If I combine Special Ability and Organic Weapon, could I make a staff or spear that streches amd twists?
>>
>>52028155
>human scale
That's where you went wrong
>>
File: LaputaJumpWIP.2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
LaputaJumpWIP.2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Since someone said to try posting it again later when more people were around, any constructive feedback would be nice.
>>
File: Sandbox Tree.jpg (299KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sandbox Tree.jpg
299KB, 768x1024px
>>52027754
>>52027713

Would a fungus-based theme be OK as a magi-cat?

Puffball would be an option great for "spore" type magic. Spread status buffs and de-buffs, fuel-air explosions, stuff like that.

The Sandbox Tree is another option- it has exploding fruit and is covered in spines. You could have an "armor" spell that covers you in magical spikes, and grenade spells of varying intensity patterned after the tree's seeds. You could get flash-bangs, shrapnel, smoke, poison, fire, etc. type explosions too.

The Manchineel tree is another option, from it's sap to it's fruit it is extremely toxic. Hell, it's sap outright causes severe chemical burns if it touches skin. With this theme you could go for a poison/acid build- launch globs of sticky and poisonous acid, launch exploding globes that spread the stuff in mist or waves, etc.

Those are just some suggestions, there's a whole lot of really weird plants out there.
>>
>>52028941
While I understand laputan tech is impressive is there really a reason to make the caps on things 800? You basically cannot afford your own perk lines as is.
>>
>>52029029
That was one of the things I'd been considering, dropping those down to 600. I just haven't made changes since earlier this morning.
>>
>>52028911

You wouldn't need the combo, that could be achieved by either one individually unless you're talking some absurd levels of stretching and twisting.

>>52029008

Yeah, I'll give the pass on fungus being usable for cats. Sounds like a real cool magic.

Sandbox Tree is one of my personal favorites, I talk about that fucking thing whenever I get the chance even outside this context. In this context it's a mountain of ideas, and that's before we even get into metaphors or vague relations.

The Macnhineel Tree sounds super cool too, would allow for some real terrifying spells.
>>
>>52027665
I created a 10th dimensional dog that projected a cat as a 3d shadow.
>>
>>52029008
Use the Gympie Tree and bitchslap everyone.
>>
>>52027665
Slime.
>>
>>52027665
Digimon that are made from the data of Digimon video games, then turned into the female humanoid representation of said games through Hyperdimension Neptunia.
>>
>>52029254
Explain. How does neptunia allow you to do that?
>>
>>52026961
Is this capstone booster actually justified in-setting, or are you just adding it for the lulz? Because the only thing that even comes close to resembling a capstone booster is a Spark, and that's a big no for obvious reasons. Personally, it seems like it'd be better if you just incorporated the boosted effects into the perks themselves, instead of trying to shoe-horn in a capstone booster where it doesn't belong.
>>
>>52029269
Not him but in setting certain things can give you a massive power boost, for example toshiro has a spell that lets him blend into the shadows and go invisible. After getting blessing of the myojin of nights reach this power makes him be able to not exist basically he is completely disconnected from the world around him while still being able to do stuff.

Another part toshiro is casting a spell for speed iirc and needs to boost it, he acts like he is going to cut the princess head off causing her to break down in tears. Tears of a princess is a rare hard to get ingredient so it boosts his to have speed to speeds similar to the flash for a bit.
>>
>>52029269
Honestly, I don't see why a Planeswalker's Spark would be a big deal for an MtG jump to offer. The Spark you get for an endjump reward isn't really the same thing. Even an Oldwalker Spark is something different, because they still can't travel out of their local multiverse. It would be strong, yeah, but I think it's at least potentially possible to balance. Really, at this point the only reason anyone considers Sparks as banned is because we've been using the term "Spark" for the endjump reward for so long that they've become conflated in our minds.
>>
File: npprincinfernal.jpg (73KB, 450x593px) Image search: [Google]
npprincinfernal.jpg
73KB, 450x593px
>>52029266
>Jumpers
>Worrying about what a shitty goddess says
>>
>>52029269
Getting blessings from oni or kami in setting legitimately grants you a huge boost to your skills or abilities and often times to your magic as well. Oni tend to boost physical prowess more and kami magical. This is probably because kami seem to be more finesse based and oni are more brute force based.
>>
>>52029352
No I mean literally how does it do that? I haven't seen the jump.
>>
>>52029342
Oldwalker sparks basically give you the power to do basically anything, at least limit it to the shitty newwalker version and use it for travel between dimensions in your current jumps multiverse and not to other jumps and such.
>>
>>52029420
>The power to do anything

M:tG is not the most powerful magic system by far.

Most long term jumpers are far more powerful that any Oldwalker.
>>
>>52029420
>Oldwalker sparks basically give you the power to do basically anything
No they don't. Oldwalkers had immense potential due to an instinctive understanding of magic, but they still needed to practice to refine that magic and to be able to gather larger amounts of magical energy to fuel it. They also couldn't simply wish things into existence, making something powerful still required considerable effort and resources.
>>
>>52029478
True but old walkers have the canon ability to create entire planes of existance simply by force of will. Warp reality with their thoughts too. I am not saying they are the strongest ever just that the old spark is pretty damn good, the only people that I remember actually being able to bother an oldwalker is yawgmoth and even he had a push from an oldwalker to get started. Oldwalkers also had no problems just popping from dimension to dimension, new walkers have troubles just going one plane over thanks to the new blind eternities being fucky.

Either way its just my personal opinion so its not like its a binding oath or anything.
>>
>>52029623
Only two planeswalkers are known to have created their own plane, Serra and the dead planeswalker who created what Yawgmoth would eventually turn into Phyrexia. And in both cases it's implied to have been something extremely difficult that consumed lots of effort and resources. Urza collapsed Serra's Realm into the Weatherlight's power core rather than make his own universe to put in it, and Rath's creation (done by Yawgmoth, not a planeswalker, so proof it's not a unique power of theirs) was the work of generations of magitech engineering. They're not even very big planes, either. They're planet-sized pocket universes, not full cosmoses.
>>
>>52029342
Yeah, a Neowalker spark would be fine and would even be fitting as something like a capstone booster or a Drop-In capstone booster for an MtG jump.

An Oldwalker Spark is pretty far above everything else in MtG, though. Only things on the same tier are Yawgmoth, Eldrazi, OG Elder Dragons, and beings like Akrona who are essentially avatars of an entire Plane. Oh and Marit Lage, but we know jack all about her. Even if it costed your whole budget with drawbacks it'd still be a OTB.

>>52029572
Well they do get a power boost simply by Sparking and seem to be able to just yank some mana out of the Aether.

>>52029623
You're massively wanking what they're capable of, though. They still use spells and creating Planes is still a huge fucking deal for Oldwalkers.
>>
>>52029764
Three, actually. Karn created Mirrodin.

Four if you count Bolas' meditation plane.

Five if you count Bolas' splitting Alara up into Shards, but that's kinda a stretch.
>>
>>52029008
Dude.
What about a Cordyceps theme?
Armies of fungus-zombies.
>>
Goin to bed, answerin questions later, you all have a nice day
>>
>>52029342
A neowalker spark for an undiscounted 800 or 1000 CP would be neat.
>>
>>52029875
Nah, Karn created Mirrodin in the sense of the thing filling the space, but the plane was pre-existing. Karn just took an empty bit of the multiverse and put a giant machine-world there. Not the same thing as creating an entire plane ex nihilo. Bolas' meditation plane might count, though it's pretty small.
>>
What's the most powerful magic system in the chain?

I'm torn between Hero BBS and Mage: the Awakening (post-spark)
>>
>>52029885
GET OUTTA HERE H.C.F.!
>>
>>52029764
Karn created Mirrodin.
>>
What jumps are best for hording books, movies, vidya, and various other media things for those times when you just want to hang out in the warehouse for extended periods?
>>
>>52030097
No, Karn took an already-existing plane, reshaped it into a world of metal, and then called it Mirrodin. That's not the same thing as creating it.
>>
>>52030118
Hyperdimension neptunia can get you loads of vidya games.

Demons of astlan and ngnl can get some awesome libraries.

I dont know of anything with movies but maybe if you went to a jump set in the future you could pirate all of the movies from there.
>>
>>52030163
Didn't he also put giant mana suns into its orbit?
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>52027665
Creating life is kind of my hobby. I make all sorts of things, from new Sapient Races to inhabit worlds, to various kinds of planets and animals, to more fantastical stuff like making Dragons/Drakes in settings that don't have them.

Then of course there are the....experiments. We don't talk about those.
>>
File: cagedsun.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
cagedsun.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>52029962
Eh, we don't really see what the most powerful Hero BBS magic users care capable of. But they are implied to absolute bullshit.

Post-spark MtA and becoming an archmage, may put you in the same ball park, depending on whether imperial magic (the sort that uses the superurnal realms connection to the 'phenomenal world' (real world) to perform some pretty remarkable reality warping.) can be applied or exported into other settings.

>>52030277
>Didn't he also put giant mana suns into its orbit?
That there is the prettiest MtG card, I've ever seen.
>>
>>52030311
>Planets
I meant Plants, I don't make entire worlds.

Though I do sometimes ignore the setting in favor of building megastructures in Space.
>>
File: I'M NUUUUUCLEAR.jpg (46KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
I'M NUUUUUCLEAR.jpg
46KB, 800x450px
R8 MY STAND

「 Nuclear 」

>Nuclear has several different modes it is capable of switching between independently at will. Abilities that are accessible in one mode are not accessible in other modes. There is no default mode.

MIX 1: ~OLDFIELD~
Mix Power: A
Mix Speed: A
Mix Range: C
Mix Durability: C
Mix Precision: A
>The Stand takes the appearance of a gurellia fighter in bloodstained olive drab camoflauge fatigues. The right arm is obviously mechanical, and he often appears to scream "CQCQCQ-" while abilities are active.
>In this mode, Nuclear gains incredible close combat speed and technique, solving what problems it can't solve through brute force are often solved through superior special forces techniques.

MIX 2: ~THE WORLD CALLS FOR RIPS~
Mix Power: None
Mix Speed: None
Mix Durability: None
Mix Precision: C
>~THE WORLD CALLS FOR RIPS~ takes the form of a small, home studio sized CD and vinyl record ripper and burner set. It is intangible, but is still capable of making high quality rips of any media it comes into contact with.
>THENDISNEVERTHENDISNEVERTHENDISNEVERTHENDISNEVERTHENDISNEVERTHE-

MIX 3: ~SNOW HALATION~
Mix Power: Infinite
Mix Speed: C
Mix Range: Infinite
Mix Durability: D
Mix Precision: A
>In this mode, the Stand transforms into a young girl wearing a frilly, white fur-trimmed outfit. She appears to be an idol of some description, and is holding a microphone. The Mix calls it's name when using it's abilitiy.
>Snow Halation has the ability to cause objects to undergo nuclear fission. Explosive yield depends on atomic mass affected, as in nuclear weapons.

MIX 4: ~PUNISHED OLDFIELD~
Mix Power: C
Mix Speed: C
Mix Durability: E
Mix Precision: C
>The appearance of this Mix is much the same as the ~OLDFIELD~ mix. Except this version appears to be in very poor health, with pale skin and a withered appearance, and a bloody throat. It holds a microphone, and has an extremely damaged voice.
>~PUNISHED OLDFIELD~ gives you cancer.
>>
>>52030335
"Yo, mister White, did you hear about that thing the scientists are talking about behind the moon?"
"Jesse, are you high?"
"What? No, bitch. They're saying it's like a Dyson spear, like the vacuum, or something? Space is a vacuum, right?"
"No, no, I haven't heard anything about the moon, I've been down here cooking for the last three days. What the hell are you talking about?"
"Well, apparently the aliens are like, super into giant robot anime, 'cause my friend badger said that part of this thing thing totally looks like an evil gel iron ray, or something."
>>
>>52030607
As amusing as that is, I usually go to other solar systems to build my megastructures. So that people find them and think someone else made them. I like making people think that "Forerunners" or some other similar thing exist in the setting, when they don't.
>>
>>52030694
Do you build shrines to Seinfeld and other television shows, so when humans arrive eons later, they're confused as fuck?
>>
>>52030778
No, I don't do that.

Though I do sometimes build references to ancient mythology to fuel the "ANCIENT ALIENS" people.
>>
Why is Homeworld in the uploads folder?
>>
>>52030277
No, those actually happened on their own. They're a way of venting excess mana, or something like that.
>>
Alright, a question for jumpers, because these sorts of things are fun: If you could redo any jump, which would it be? I don't mean change your build, I mean taking your jumper as they currently are, including whatever they got from that jump the first time around, and putting them back in there from the start. Assume that you don't get to make a build for it again, you're not getting anything new, this is just you revisiting old possibilities that you weren't able to accomplish the first time around.
>>
>>52028422
I am ridiculously late on this, but I'd like anything related to The Unspeakable. Whether's it's some way to summon it with regularity, having it be a companion straight up, or even your own version of Peer Through Depths, Reach Through Mists, Sift Through Sands that lets you be summoned by others.
>>
>>52031056
So... where would you go with a return?

And probably Touhou, to repay people. I usually take it as an early jump to pick up some survival abilities in a mostly nonlethal way, and then beg training off of people. Repaying them for it would be nice, even if they don't know why I'm repaying them.
>>
>>52030816
Because somebody uploaded it?
>>
>>52031430
No, Return sends you back to where the jump was at when you left it, not all the way from the beginning. But repaying people is a good thing to do, I like your style.
>>
>>52031459
Yes, but why? It hasn't been updated. Did someone screw up and reupload it by accident? That happens from time to time.
>>
File: 1472785675360.png (248KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
1472785675360.png
248KB, 450x299px
What is the most interesting curse you have used on people?

I like to summon bears.
>>
File: delelelelele WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.jpg (43KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
delelelelele WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.jpg
43KB, 471x700px
>>52031525
I've sent the destroyer of worlds to haunt people at inopportune moments.
>>
>>52031525
I have one I call "Your hot twin sister/brother" it makes gives the person a split personality where both of the personalities think they are the other ones twins but they find each other extremely attractive in a sexual way. It is funny when they keep trying to get into each others pants but can never seem to find the other one for sex, they clearly remember talking to them but can never get around them when they want it.

Also the entire gay incest thing makes them super guilty.
>>
>>52031525
Fan of the prophet Elisha, I take it?
>>
File: tumblr_m7mk7shjfV1qd7fvko1_1280.jpg (133KB, 720x621px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7mk7shjfV1qd7fvko1_1280.jpg
133KB, 720x621px
>>52031525
I do similar although I summon spiders, lots of spiders, they like to leave helpful notes to the person they are cursed upon.
>>
>>52031573
They made fun of my hair anon. It was only fair.
>>
File: 1471003499012.jpg (62KB, 640x679px) Image search: [Google]
1471003499012.jpg
62KB, 640x679px
>>52031525
I give them psychic tinnitus
>>
>>52031525
My favorite game to play with assholes is "guess what's in the box and I won't throw it at you and make it explode"

nobody guesses live brown recluse spiders or bees because when it's bees I'm a fucking cheater and I hide their buzzing with magic if I super triple hate the person
>>
File: True Terror.png (1MB, 829x960px) Image search: [Google]
True Terror.png
1MB, 829x960px
>>52031525
Curse of the Spiderbees. They show up whenever the target feels relaxed.
>>
>>52031787
Spiderwasps would be worse.At least spiderbees make spiderhoney.
>>
>>52031851
>spiderhoney
Silky smooth.
>>
>>52031851
But spiderhoney is all stringy. And isn't that the real horror?
>>
>>52029962
Raildex magic is pretty fucking bullshit, though my knowledge of the series is very superficial, most of it gained from wiki diving. But if I got it right a majority of it involves pulling the symbolic power in objects, and the really powerful magic is stuff that takes a lot of prep and practice.
But when you use stuff like Conjoined Conjures from Cardcaptor Salura or I Cheat from Justice League Dark or whatever magic perks you have, it can be become bullshit as you can cast spells that have the capability to pull an archangel straight onto Earth, and mind you this archangel could rearrange the very stars in the sky.
This isn't even taking into account what the "idol theory" aspect could do if you have perks that give you a history in a jump, like ancient history that you could potentially call upon in your magic.
>>
>>52031525
Although I am also fond of the classic "make them piss blood." I also curse people with unluckiness/social humiliation until they shape up and grow up to be a better person.
>>
>>52031892
>social humiliation until they shape up and grow up to be a better person.

Would that not make them worse people?
>>
>>52031851
And you can always crush them up to make spidercider.
>>
>>52031771
Huh. If I did that, I wouldn't bother hiding it's bees. I'd just throw the box even when they guess correctly.
>>
>>52031525
I like the old "always hungry"curse.
>>
>>52031905
Usually it's people noticing their bullshit, confronting them about it, and inevitably they flip the fuck out over it in front of everyone else when their excuses fail when the other person keeps pressing them about it in public.

Eventually they learn to just accept that they're in the wrong and they should shape up, and the curse dies down when they make an effort to change.
>>
>>52031905
Yes, it would. You shouldn't really expect anything but stupidity from pacifist jumpers.
>>
>>52031957
Or the "feel like you have to pee but you don't" curse
>>
File: tumblr_nh3n51QSNy1r2yncoo2_500.png (113KB, 454x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh3n51QSNy1r2yncoo2_500.png
113KB, 454x750px
Jumpers!

How would you go about becoming/creating pic related?

For more information, they're the goat-human children of yog-sothoth that look like silhouettes because if they didn't, whoever saw them will go insane.

I... Have plans. Yeah. Let's go with that.
>>
>>52031984
Generic creepypasta has everything else all in 1 shot.
>>
>>52031984
Generic creepypazta monster customization perks.
>>
>>52031967
Isolation does things to people. Terrible things.

You can't accept you're in the wrong if you don't see your actions as wrong. All you get is "everyone hates me for no reason," and we all know what that leads to.
>>
>>52032042
Yeah, you're right on that. I should find some other way to redeem people, then.
>>
>>52032082
Or you could not fucking ruin other peoples' lives and restrict their freedom just because you thought they were being mean. Seriously, that's some bancho-tier bullshit.
>>
>>52032117
Okay, fine, I won't do that stuff at all then.
>>
>>52027665
Creating life has always been something I wanted to do. Biology is fascinating.
Mostly I create fate-style homunculi, but i've been testing splicing them with the grimm from rwby.
I may be playing god a little too much.
>>
>it's another "all jumpers are evil so no one should ever do anything" episode
>>
>>52032148
I realize the anon is right on this, apologies if I didn't make myself clear.
>>
>>52031525
I don't really curse people. I love everyone. Even people who are flawed or weak. I work with them to help them overcome their lesser nature so they can make their way back onto a healthier path in life.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52029962
I'm one of those people who tends to overthink this question, because due to the sheer scope of what magic is, implies exists and can become there is a certain point I feel "powerful" starts to lose all meaning-and that's around the point abstract concepts like love start trumping mere energy output.

If I HAD to pick one form of magic, I'd pick the one that least resembles a system at all: DC's. Because deep down, to me it's the purest form of what magic is: Pure will and intent, directed through the universe as a conduit.

>>52031056
>including whatever they got from that jump the first time aronud
>your jumper as they currently are

Light of Terra, I suppose.

It would be nice to introduce my wife to the daughter who never got to meet her outside memory, while she was still curious enough to undergo anthropomorphisation.

>>52031525
I know an ancient curse, born through treachery and blood in the Endless Desert, written in molten glass upon the flayed skin of a demon prince.

It curses a man to never finish doing his taxes for the rest of his life.

>>52031984
>the goat-human children of yog-sothoth that look like silhouettes because if they didn't, whoever saw them will go insane.

I would throw them in the incinerator, where they belong.
>>
>>52031525
I to like "always hungry", but I combine it with giving them meat vision.
>>
>>52032163
There is no good or evil.
Only varying levels of dickishness
>>
>>52032117
Its a curse. Curses by definition ruin peoples day.
>>
File: malice_by_cahlline-d7boywq.jpg (79KB, 836x956px) Image search: [Google]
malice_by_cahlline-d7boywq.jpg
79KB, 836x956px
What are some good ways of gifting/handing out biological immortality?
>>
>>52032412
Item Creation from the Servant Supplement lets you make pi
>>
>>52032412
Item Creation from the Servant Supplement lets you make potions of immortality
>>
>>52032412
immortal virus from Underworld plus genegeneering perks.
>>
>>52032412
DnD wish spell.
>>
>>52028422
>>52027343
inst the original mask of nights reach actually her face? also, it never really comes up until bolas gets it in time spiral/planar chaos. I do not know whether it should be in this jump or saved for time spiral.(sliver pets now pls)

having a piece of her connected to a mask does sound like a balanced way of complaining her.
>>
>>52032412
The Next Generation + Eleventh Commandment is amazing for that sort of thing.
>>
>>52032412
Being really good at genetic engineering.
>>
>>52031525
Wretched hateful noise. It summons an ever present sound the target is unable to stand, and cannot adapt to. Use the infinity buff until satisfaction.
>>
>>52031984
Becoming: Generic creepy pasta
Creating: That one perk in generic greek myth, seduction perks, along with sanity perks.
>>
I left for a few days and soul eater gets an update.
Nice. Was planning to do that in a few jumps.
Alright, let me fix my wind waker build, I've been putting it off for days And it's time to fix it.

Anon's bizarre adventure #8:
Wind Waker take 2
-Gonna be less narration this time round' since I already told you some days ag- What was I talking about?

Child of water

Perks:
Life on the waves
Seagulls (950)
Auction Master (850)
-Now I can get even MORE for the gold coins.

Bombardier (750)
Knight's Crest (550)
Royals wisdom (250)

Companions:
Pirate crew 3x (100)
Mary (child of legend)
Perks: Hero's courage, Time tested techniques, Unconventional fighting

Dal (Child of darkness)
Perks: Castle guards, conqueror's power, I envy the wind
-Dal's really collecting an army, it's pretty concerning.

Tale (Child of none)
Perks: Undestined one, Talking is a free action, grassy goodies

A blue Fairy (0)
-Nym's in for a wild ride.

Items:
Gossip stones
Green potion (-100)
Valloo Scale (-400)

Boat:
Warship (-500)
Bigger boat
Talking figurehead (-600)

Drawbacks:
Stealth mission (-300)
Smarter monsters (-100)
Money troubles (0)

Alright, do story, beat ganon, become a pirate, you know what i'm doing.

Sorry this is rushed, I really need to go.
>>
>>52032412
Custom benevolent virus from Resident Evil.

I spent most of my CP on Double Is Deuce in that jump. And then I used Shopkeeper from Recettear to breed even more. I have a special section in my warehouse for all the different varieties. When I show up on a new world, it's like Day Of The Triffids, only they're friendly and eating the fruit they offer gives you Wolverine's healing factor instead of poisoning you.
>>
>>52032752
Seduction perks?
>>
>>52032775
For seducing an Outer God, obviously.
Can you think of a more efficient way to create eldritch shadow goat-people?
>>
>>52032803
witches from umineko can turn annoying internet comments into demon goat butlers.

to bad we only have a wip of that jump.
>>
>>52032835
>implying witches are real
>>
File: 1479533171042.gif (424KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479533171042.gif
424KB, 480x270px
>>52032835
Pay me in french toast and maybe I'll do it when my plate is clear.

Then I will truly have committed the ultimate sin.
>>
>>52032863
I will pay you in waffles and maple syrup.
>>
>>52032803
Getting a sample of yog-sothoth's dna and mass producing shadow goat people?
>>
>>52031984
Well, after the game comes out I might make it a jump, assuming it isn't claimed. So there's that.
>>
File: French_Toast_For_Heavens.jpg (236KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
French_Toast_For_Heavens.jpg
236KB, 1500x1125px
>>52032863
It's all I've got, take it
>>
>>52032863
I will make you all the french toast you want for you to use as fuel as you make the jump.
>>
>>52032863
Have you even read the series? The Disgaea "Fuck it, fanwank anything" approach isn't going to work here.
>>
>>52032863
I would make it myself if i felt i could do it justice, but I haven't read th vns.
>>
File: 1486900485352.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486900485352.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>52032971
Fully aware, but I'm not sure how else you expect me to do it. I followed the series back when it first came out, and saying it's confusing and meta is a bit like saying /jc/ is salty and autistic.

I could separate it into a Magic/Mystery side and make it more of a pseudo-gauntlet with a split between the two, or have it in a Catbox that isn't necessarily the same Rokkenjima mystery, or both. Which isn't a perfect approach, admittedly.

Honestly, I'd do this mostly as an experiment and wouldn't expect it to fly. If anyone else has any suggestions or wants to tackle it themselves, they're more than welcome to it. I'm going to be busy enough already.
>>
>>52033055
If you know the approach you're apparently planning to use won't work, why are you even saying you might pick it up?
>>
>>52033088
There's a difference between saying something isn't perfect and saying something won't work. Calm down.
>>
>>52033055
I was drafting a way to do it that was like the tenchi muyo jump, go through the detective part, then reboot to the magic and have park two of the perks kick in.(or vice versa)
>>
The problem with Umineko is that the Magic side makes even Dragon Ball Super look pathetic in terms of power levels. It's peak weeb bullshit levels of multiverse destruction by everyone.
>>
>>52033135
Explains why people want it then, doesn't it?
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>52033114
That sounds pretty interesting, actually. Were you still going through with it?
>>
File: 1123216542.png (479KB, 650x663px) Image search: [Google]
1123216542.png
479KB, 650x663px
>>52033135
>>52033168
I just want to chill with Battler. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>52033268
Seconded!
>>
>>52033268
With the rest of the shit it'd bring? Kinda.

That said, it doesn't really matter. Heavens is the type to ignore any naysayers and do what he wants so I imagine in a few weeks we'll have the jump that makes everything in the chain, now or in the future, a cakewalk.
>>
>>52032412
song tower warehouse expansion+ golden Apple seeds from Xena/Hercules: The Legendary Jumpchain
>>
>>52033308
You sure are a salty little bitch.
>>
>>52033178
I want to clam this jump, but i know it will take me a fuck to of time to get it done.

I based my outline on the anime and manga, but I like to go through the visual novels before I finalize it. which could take quite a while with my scheduled.
>>
>>52033308
>interjump balance
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>52033135
Why's that a problem?
>>
>>52033331
Are you intentionally channeling the guy from Cinemasins?
>>
>>52033135
And like dragonball, it can be a really lethal setting too if you fuck up, because you can just get casually erased.

It's not a powergrab if you have to earn it.
>>
>>52033366
Or, like in dragonball, just fuck off elsewhere with your newfound power and avoid any danger from the plot. It is a power grab when there's no danger.
>>
>>52033366
>implying anything is earned anymore
>implying jumpers don't just wank themselves winning any situation because their jump-chan waifu makes them win it
>>
>>52033343
You don't see a problem with a jump that reduces the number of people that can meaningfully oppose you in any jump we could possibly make to a few dozen characters, spread across all of fiction? With most of them being God?
>>
>>52033135
Then just don't let jumpers purchase anything at that level, or possibly not even any magic at all.
>>
>>52033343
I have no strong feelings about power levels either way, but I personally think the problem is less that it's that strong, and more that only the absolute top tiers are, which makes deciding where the Jumper would fall a pain in the ass since there isn't an actual strict need to be that strong to compete due to how most of those characters act and deal with things.
>>
>>52033308
That's what I like about Heavens. He's not so caught up in the approval of a bunch of autists.
>>
>>52033400
Might work if this wasn't Heavens making it, whose just going to offer Magic and then try to pass it off with a 'you decide how strong it is, that solves all the problems'.
>>
Guess we can expect jumps of Demonbane, Dies Irae, nobilis and all the rest pretty soon then.
>>
>>52033399
Nope. You don't like it then don't jump it.
>>
>>52033308
The series isn't shounen it's layers of mindfuck.
If you go into anything umineko related for powerlevels you are doing it way wrong.
Course it would be a shame to have no access to magic at all, but the extreme bullshit does not need to be an option.
There's also the part where magic might not even be real but that's it's own set of problems.
>>
>>52033439
Doing it wrong doesn't mean it's not present.
>>
File: 1436829491442-0.png (311KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
1436829491442-0.png
311KB, 600x634px
>>52033433
>demonbane
This is illegal.
>>
Hey Cracker_Jack, stop spreading misinformation. We see in the series that Escanor still powers up in a land of eternal darkness, so it's not actually based on sunlight.
>>
>>52033456
Has a non lewd ps2 port, get fucked mate, it's legal as fate.
>>
>>52033458
What?
>>
>>52033451
If the jump is all about the big fucking powerlevels then it is doing it wrong. I can trust Heavens to not do that.
Just because there's bullshit in a setting does not mean that a jumper must be able to get it.
>>
>>52033491
Just say magic isn't real. Problem solved.
>>
File: 1436514170504.jpg (22KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
1436514170504.jpg
22KB, 400x370px
>>52033471
It does? That's a surprise to me.
>>
>>52033502
Yeah but then the cool smaller parts of magic are gone.
>>
File: 1333418-bigthumbnail.jpg (74KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1333418-bigthumbnail.jpg
74KB, 450x337px
>>52027334
May as well post my updated build

Jump # 100 Soul Eater
Starting Location: The Moon
Origin: Witch (300)
Race: Human
Perks:
*The Face (0)
*Strong Soul (200)
*Portal Manifestation (0)
*Levitation (0)
*Magical Being (0)
*Totemic –Fox (0)
*Uplift (400, Discount)
Equipment:
*Matching Pair (0)
*Witchy Home (200, Discount)
Drawbacks:
*Think of the children (+100)

So I lost the ability to import my companions but gained free levitation and was able to buy a house which I collect. Eh not much changed with my build really. Normally I like to empower my companions by importing them but I think it’s ok to give it a skip this jump.
>>
>>52033433
Yep. I fucking said this shit would happen, as soon as we let Exalted on the drive. *Something something someone pick up that phone something something.*
>>
>>52033458
Err, I'm just repeating what I remembered reading here. I was under the impression he did that by conceptually viewing someone he cared about as his "sun"?

If I'm way off then that's my bad. I've only seen the anime.
>>
>>52032412
Use Infernal Desecration Charms to hand out the Immortal Flesh mutation. World Grinding Sandstorm Devastation is the easiest way to apply it to large numbers of people at once.
>>
>>52033530
>Not being a magic cat.
I suppose that makes sense. Cats eat birbs, after all.
>>
>>52033433
I don't see anything wrong with those settings. Would shut up powerwank on both sides pretty fast too.
>>
>>52033584
>I was under the impression he did that by conceptually viewing someone he cared about as his "sun"?
That is exactly how that works, you're not mistaken at all.
>>
File: 1476456729579.jpg (119KB, 1193x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1476456729579.jpg
119KB, 1193x1033px
>>52033329
Hey if you wanna do it, you're more than welcome to. I'm not in any hurry to tackle this beast. Breaking a third curse would probably result in my heart exploding and my soul being consumed by Shao Toast or something.

>pic related is my reaction to thread. Camera slowly zooms into face while cheery polka music plays.
>>
File: 1395592767683.gif (994KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1395592767683.gif
994KB, 500x375px
>>52027334
Posting so NuBee can see it.

(Soul Eater) #28
-Background: Witch (700CP) -All female with magic, huh? Count me in! Going with a Lotus Flower theme!
-Race: Monster Cat (400CP) -And now I have nine souls... nine. WHY DO I HAVE NINE.
-The Face (Free) -Maximum disgust engaged. I'll have a use for this face somewhere. I'm sure I will.
-Strong Soul (200CP) -I think I should grab this for an eventuality.
-Portal Manifestation (Free) -I... what? NOPE. NOT USING IT. CAN'T PAY ME ENOUGH.
-Levitation (Free) -I can flyyyyy! Time to grab a broom and go surfing or something.
-Magical Being (Free) -MAGIIIIIIIC. Fuck them all up!
-Totemic (Free) -Also still doing Koi fish stuff. Not sure how that will work but it'll be fun!
-Occult Practices (-100CP) (Discount) -The replication of energies and occurences will be nice.
-Uplift (-500CP) (Discount) -Wait. So no more corruptive influence, MORE power, and gadget creation? That's AWESOME.
-Matching Pair (Free) -A nice little hat and a Lotus Flowr familiar? Time to get busy.
-"Fairy" (-300CP)
-"I Don't Know How To Deal With This!" (0CP)
Dice Rolls: The Moon, 15 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>a tiny little fairy who is afraid of EVERYTHING
>with little fairy wings and on the moon
>tfw the moon is associated with madness

THAT'S FINE, I DIDN'T WANT TO BE SEEN BY YOU ANYWAY. GET THE FUCK AWAY, I'MMA FUCK OFF AND GO TO THE FOREST. The forest won't hurt me, the plants there will be okay with m-BEES. NO. I HATE BEES. I HATE INSECTS.

WHY DID I DO THIS.
>>
>>52033734
Was the price of all that power worth the pain and madness?
>>
>>52033826
Likely not. I mean it'll come in handy later. But in the end, one might argue that no, living in ten years of perpetual fear and paranoia was in fact, not worth it. Better than having clowns hunt me or being an empty shell, but still likely not worth it.

Also fuck, Totemic is supposed to have Lotus Flower and not Koi. IGNORE THAT.
>>
>>52033880
One clown hunt a week isn't that bad. Certainly better than being a powerless fairy. But that's my opinion.

Glad to see you posting again. Your builds are always fun to read.
>>
>>52033928
They also collect in clown numbers if you don't kill them, and at No. 28 as a fairy, that seemed like a very quick way to put a bullet in my own head. The lesser of two evils was needed.
>>
Anyone know what the hottest pepper is in jumpcgain? I was thinking of breeding a type of fire slime filled with extract of the hottest peppers. I want to use them as cooks for a line of signature hot wings.
>>
>>52033986
As with most food related things, Toriko would probably be the best bet.
>>
>>52033986
Probably something in Toriko.
>>
>>52033986
Just use pure capsicum.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>52033986
Tears of Zephos pepper that grows in gardens of eternal fire and brings great pain and suffering to whoever is foolish enough to eat one. Its from teen titans.
>>
>>52033928
>Glad to see you posting again. Your builds are always fun to read.

Jesus, you're full of shit.
>>
>>52034027
So far on the list of "bests" we have Hero BBS for Magic and Toriko for food, which jump is it for mechs?
>>
>>52034027
>>52034032
Guess I gotta look up some toriko stuff

>>52034043
Seems like taking the fun out of inflicting self imposed pain on people.

>>52034045
Oh thats neat.
>>
>>52034048
Do you really think someone would go and lie about their opinions on the internet?
>>
>>52034055
Probably either Supcom, Marvel, DC, of FSS.
>>
>>52034076
>>52034055
>not running the gamut of the Gundam series to make one mega-MS
>>
>>52034088
>not becoming Gundam
Shit taste desu
>>
>>52034088
Nah, anon. Gundam is small fries next to nearly any other setting with mechs. Hell, anon could probably adapt DBZ's android technology to mechs.
>>
>>52034088
Gundam is iconic for its mechs, but it probably doesn't even make the top ten for "best mechs".
>>
>>52034055
Real or Super?
>>
>>52034124
>not going to 00 and getting delicious quantum fuckery
>not going to to AGE and getting machines that self-adapt to every battle you fight
>not at least going to G Gundam and getting a martial arts mech that perfectly follows your moves
You have lost your way.
>>
>>52034055
I've heard TTGL has some good shit, but I have no idea how much that's stopped by the Spiral Energy cap.
>>
>>52034055
pick up a gurren lagan, then run the gauntlet of magas xlr, gundam, battle tech ect. smashing robots together for maximum mech.
>>
>>52034055
Probably Super Robot Wars. It only has all of them.
>>
File: Maxima.jpg (205KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Maxima.jpg
205KB, 640x480px
Jump # 232 Injustice Gods Among Us
Origin: Former Hero (100)
Race: Human (0)
Allegiance: Insurgency
Starting Location: Gotham (0)
Perks:
*Likable (0)
Powers: (+300)
*Extreme Strength (400)
*Extreme Durability (400)
Companions
*Companion Import (400)

There are some times when a jump is just tragic no matter what you do. Instead of falling in line lockstep behind superman I tried to be his friend because that’s what he really needed. I told him when I disagreed with him and apparently he felt hurt and betrayed when I went with the insurgency.

I tried to get both sides to talk to one another but both Batman and Superman were far too stubborn. I did manage to convince the flash to not take an active role in the Regime. He stuck to helping people rather than fighting with his former comrades.

I was going to resurrect Lois Lane but I was informed by Death that it was unwise to do so. She made it clear that she wouldn’t stop me but that it would cause far greater suffering. So I didn’t

I tried very hard to get the emphasis to not turn to killing superman but as his crimes grew greater and greater more and more my pleas fell on deaf ears and more and more I was shut out.

With nowhere to go I decided to start my own side. I started to work with the normal people who were being trampled by both sides. I knew how to make the Nanotech pills at this point and had several other means of empowering heroes. We become a movement about empowering the people and about bringing down this Regime. It was not long before we had an army.

Honestly that was both good and bad because its hard to hide an army. It turns out Lex Luthor was a god sent here because he managed to help me find lots of locations to hide them.

We took our time training and I gathered gear. I gathered up as many green lantern rings as I could though they would no longer function I was able to modify them to run off of something besides will power; they now ran on DETERMINATION.
(to be continued)
>>
>>52034215
They no longer would make constructs but worked to generate null fields that would prevent other emotion spectrum wielding rings from working.

We trained until we were a formidable army, we didn’t bother with costumes, our uniforms would be the clothes of ordinary men and women. On July 4th we swarmed the capital and the war was on.

Ordinary people kicked superheroes asses as we marched our way to the headquarters where Superman and most of the justice league waited for us.

Superman asked me how I dared to endanger innocent lives like this and I threw it right back at him with all the innocent lives he had taken in the name of keeping the peace. With that it was on.

Somewhere during the battle Batman’s team arrived and joined the fight on our side but it really didn’t matter at that point.

I squared off with Superman and in a brutal one on one fight. He was a hell of a lot stronger than I expected and even tried to lobotomize me with his heat vision but I am insanely heat resistant, I didn’t even get a headache. We fought I charge up from Kamen rider and True Super mode from G Gundam and my speed blitz version of Lunar Dial to eventually overwhelm superman.

He spat insults at me as he lay on the ground. I was just… sad. He had been a friend and a great man. I told him that fact. I placed him under arrest.

With Batman’s help we cobbled together a new government, I was offered leadership of it (Batman sure didn’t want it) at first I turned it down but then accepted until we could hold free elections to get someone better suited.
>>
Jumpers, do you use drugs?
What are your drugs of choice?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHowqKYSXNI
>>
>>52034248
Yes, I use potions all the time.
>>
>>52034088
>not doing it with a Mook MS
>not doing it with the Leo

ALL HAIL KING LEO.
>>
>>52027543

Anima has a Fusion spell in its Creation magic. It pools supernatural resources and uses the best skills/stats. It's limited duration, however.
>>
>>52027543
Aquaria has one
>>
>>52034248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
>>
>>52029939

Mirrodin isn't very big - IIRC, it's the size of Australia.
>>
>>52027543
Binbougami has a bandage item for that.
>>
>>52034340
Do not. DO NOT.
>>
>>52034215
>besides will power; they now ran on DETERMINATION.
Isn't that literally the same thing?
>>
>>52034055
I'm going to say Evangelion. Just going by canon, they can become pretty impressive things, and the fanon drawback lets you take something like Shinji and 40K or Nobody Dies and escalate the tech level straight to crazy town.
>>
>>52034690
under tale determination is related to the soul, and can literally power machines
>>
Is there a Muv-Luv jump in the works?
>>
>>52034770
i don't know if I would call those mechs
>>
>>52034790
Someone claimed it around two years ago, pumped out a halfway-complete jump, then left and we've heard from them again.
>>
So it just occurred to me that neither super strength nor telekinesis are arguably mobility perks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfWRIAIaVkg
>>
>>52034798
Oh, fuck off. I hate the whole "Evangelion doesn't count as mecha, they're giant organisms" meme. For one thing, they're cyborgs, so yes, they are mecha. They have considerable mechanical augmentation. For another, they clearly work with the same concepts as mecha, no matter what they're made of. They are piloted humanoid vehicles on a giant scale, that's a mecha. Doesn't matter if they've got biological bits, plenty of other mecha do. And the fact that they berserk and act on their own doesn't exclude them, either, nor does the fact that they contain human souls. Because that's just Ideon, we all know Anno ripped off Ideon, if it counts as mecha so does Evangelion.
>>
>>52034885
So what's Attack on Titan count as?
>>
>>52034807
Could you post it?
>>
File: UNLEASHING SWORD HAND.gif (941KB, 500x140px) Image search: [Google]
UNLEASHING SWORD HAND.gif
941KB, 500x140px
>>52034578
HOW ABOUT YES.
>>
>>52034690
Sort of DETERMINATION is something from Undertale it was more to show that my jumper was modifying the rings with Undertale style tech she picked up from Alphys. Sadly there were no Frisks around so they had to be modified to take ambient DETERMINATION from the entire group to run.
>>
>>52032759
Previously,
>Eat shit Ganon
Now back to the 'chain

Anon's bizarre jumpchain #9:
Kill la kill
-I can still remember the ship being a fucking sword. That scene tops almost everything else I've seen.

Origin: Sunday best (200)
- Being clothing may be impratical, but by god, i'm being it anyways.

Perks:
Tailor (-100)
-Time to steal a lot of one-star uniforms.
Nobody will ever suspect an outfit to be the thief.

Classmates (-400)
Mary
Club: 5. Academic
-She always debates with me, so she should be fine!

Dal
Club: 3. Fine arts
- I bet Dal is going to become the club leader, considering the perks he's been taking.

Tale
Club: 7. Crafts
- He refuses to make anything in the sewing club but hats. Especially the weird sock hat.

Nym
Club: 6. Hobby

Drawbacks:
Cute (0)

You know, being a hoodie and short shorts for ten years really makes you appreciate hands and legs. I was stuck in an advisor role to Nym, who was the only one in our group who could wear me, or wanted to wear me. Hell of an intro to jumpchain though, considering she had a pastel pink girl made of living fabric after us. When Ryuko got here, we were the best team anyone could ask for, which certainly helped since trying to beat Nui just gave her a lot of combat experience.
At the festival, we actually managed to decapitate rainbow milf, and managed to destroy the primordial life fiber (I've got a bit of it sealed in a can for if I ever need more life fibers, or I get biology perks I can use it with), so all that was left was to clean up all the life fiber clothing literally everyone was wearing, and keep fighting Nui, who just wouldn't quit. At least I have her half of the scissor blade as a "prize" that I held her off.
>>
>>52033363
Snerk. Now I want to see CinemaSins do a "Everything. Wrong. With. Jumpchain. In Ten Years Or Less. Spoilers!! (duh..)" video.
>>
>>52034940
Weird. Attack on Titan had a lot of revelations about its backstory, recently, and now I don't know what to make of it. I would probably still classify the Titan Shifters as mecha, though. Mecha that only accept one pilot, and bond with them allowing them to summon or dismiss it at will, and can eat them leaving behind only a brainstem to pilot if it gets out of control. But still a mecha.
>>
>>52034955
I'll see if I can find it. Let me look back through the archives.
>>
>>52034885
i would put them in the mech genres, i just meant they don't seem like they would have mech perks apply to them.
>>
>>52034955
>>52035030
Archives aren't being cooperative. The most I can find is this pastebin: http://pastebin.com/yXP4BeRc. I know there was a more developed PDF posted a few months after that, but I can't find it.
>>
>>52035079
Why not? "Mecha" is a concept of use, not construction. You should be able to apply mecha perks or imports to an Evangelion, because whatever they're made of, they're functionally mecha. Most such perks and imports don't specify the technology the mecha has to be made of. If they did, fine, but I can't think of any that do.
>>
>>52034215
>Injustice
>gathered up as many green lantern rings as I could though they would no longer function

Something happen to them in the Injustice continuity?
>>
nevermind that "mecha" implies MECHAnicial...
>>
>>52034955
found this on my copy of the drive.
>>
>>52035117
Never mind that the meaning of words evolves. So I guess you won't mind if I call you a cretin, then?
>>
File: salty bitch.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
salty bitch.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>52034885
>>52035106
>>52035149
>>
>>52035117
>Mechanicial
Never heard of that. Now if you meant Mechanical, I'd point out that they've got robot bits in them. And that if the Grey Goo from 00 count as Mecha, then biomechanical stuff like Eva count as such too.
>>
Fire Emblem Heroes
World of mystery
Multi world royalty
Pep in your step free
Heroic leadership 900
Combat recruitment 750
Gate shutter 450
Master of tactics 150
Title free (Keeper of Spirits)
Specialization dragon transformation free
Specialization magic 50

Items
Crest of heroes (set of 8) -250
Chronology of jumper -300
Self help book -350
Big castle -500

Drawbacks
Gacha summon -300
Struggling together -100
Annas good pal 0

So my party is a bunch of bickering children randomly summoned and my money all goes into anna. Thats not so bad I guess.

At least I can turn into a dragon, are dragons in fire emblem cool? How big do they get?
>>
>>52035106
>"Mecha" is a concept of use, not construction.
I would reverse that, and would think it better to count mecha perks to small things like mechanical body armor, or biomancy to EVAs.

But i think that's just a difference of definition.
>>
>>52035171
Hey, what salt? All I did was call you a Christian. Do you think that's an insult? Why do you hate Jesus?
>>
>>52035203
Mechanical perks to mechanical body armor, sure. But "mecha" as a distinct entity and not just an abbreviation of "mechanical" refers more to the application than the components.
>>
>>52035124
Man that's a blast from the past
>>
>>52035203
But that's even more stupid because by that definition, Astartes Power Armour can be imported into a Gundam jumps mecha section, despite very, very obviously not being a mecha in any way.
>>
>>52035204
Actually the guy you called that, isn't the one who posted the picture.

The evangelions not being actual robots is itsself supposed to be a part of the subversion/deconstruction at the core of the show.

I would go so far as to agree that the use of evangelions fits with a lot of mecha tropes and they deserve inclusion in the genre, but that extending that to Attack on Titan is going entirely too far, as it neither really adopts mecha tropes, nor are the titans piloted in any meaningful sense.
>>
File: manakete size.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
manakete size.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>52035194
The general size I was thinking of went something like this.
>>
>>52034340
ALL HAIL
Zaku can come too
>>
>>52035174
Not really a part of this debate, but the 'Grey Goo' you're talking about aka the ELS are giant hunks of liquid metal that shift into mechanical components. They're not mecha until they take the shape of one. Until then they're just space aliens.
>>
>>52035270
So, what is the difficulty level of each Fire Emblem jump?
>>
>>52035262
It doesn't really fit the mecha genre tropes, no. It prefers to go for body horror in its treatment of Titan Shifters. It could go for mecha tropes, in my opinion, they're not actually transforming. The Titans are separate entities that they just happen to control through a neural link while resting inside. But I see your point.
>>
>all this arguing over semantics of a word
>being incapable of ignoring someone having a different viewpoint from you
>arguing with them knowing they won't change their mind
Why?
>>
>>52035297
But the mechanical components are made of living metal. They are organisms, just ones that look like machines. And yet, ELS Qan[T] is undeniably still a mecha.
>>
>>52035317
Autism, son.
>>
>>52035218
with EVAs I think the important parts argue the biological bits, due to the AT fields being what allows them to function, are the important thing to consider, and the mechanical parts of the eve are just there because actually climbing in to the things spine goo, would be to gross.

which is why I would consider something animal taming perks that you control t-Rex, dragons ex to ride fit better here.

but I can see what your saying.
>>
>>52035270
Thats a decently sized dragon.
>>
>>52035270
Not a very smart Manakete if it thinks it can take Batta the Beast.
>>
>>52035340
And its alt-form is probably a little girl, knowing Fire Emblem, so that makes it getting that size all the more impressive. More substantial mass-shift.
>>
>>52035324
This is true, but you're comparing a cybernetic organism with living metal that is in the shape of and mimicking actual machinery. It's closer to other Gundam shit with the weird shit going on with Psychofields and Psychoframes in UC than Eva.
>>
>>52035317
You're right. Let's talk about how many Fate Excaliburs I need to conjure with the First Magic for enough money to purchase Marvel Mjolnir with Counter Strike's Buy Mode, after liquidating all of them with the relevant perk from Saints Row.
>>
>>52035231
All your doing is making me want to start a chain where my metroid suit gets gundum upgrades.
>>
>>52035383
uh, if anything, Eva's seem much closer to the Psycho stuff. Blobs of shapeshifting liquid metal don't seem close to Gundam or Eva stuff.
>>
>>52035111
Yellow Lantern Superman Pushed mogo (the living planet that guided the rings to new wielders and I think was essential to them in other ways) in to the sun. I could be mistaken but I think that was the end of the green lanterns in Injustice.
>>
>>52035383
Not really. The living metal is a living organism. It's just one whose biochemistry is based in metallic compounds rather than organic ones. It's not directly mimicking the structure of the machinery, it's creating organs that duplicate its effects, like if you shapeshifted an eye instead of building a camera. It is a living thing. Also, I'd say that AT Fields are probably a lot closer to Psychofields than the ELS are. They're both physical manifestations of identity and selfhood as a region of space with warped laws of physics.
>>
>>52035301
That really depends on what you're planning to do. I think the most dangerous Fire Emblem Jump is Geneology (Good god though, I need to update it since that was the first jump I made and it shows. I'm not proud of it), purely because if you don't do anything to stop the evil child-sacrificing cult it'll take over in five years iirc and you'll be miserable if you don't cooperate with them if you can't fight a dragon.

But it's easy to throw a wrench in the plot if you put Dierdre into your warehouse when Sigurd finds her after she has a baby with him (Because the cult needs her for their nefarious plot), while you gather evidence that the cult has taken over and tell Sigurd not to trust Alvis or stop Prince Kurth's assassination entirely.

But if you want to be a dragon, you can go Awakening, Elibe, Fates, or Fire Emblem Heroes.
>>
Out of curiousity who did the Stargate jump?
>>
>>52035460
Red.
>>
>>52035441
Well that's just stupid. It would take Final Crisis levels of plot armor for Superman to win a fight with Mogo. Mogo's kind of a huge badass, and an evil Superman just shouldn't have access to the protagonism needed to overcome that.
>>
>>52035482
He was also a Yellow Lantern at the time and was being fed by billions of people's fears. All because Batman accidentally broadcast Black Canary's death all over the world.
>>
File: 9ySABCD.png (120KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9ySABCD.png
120KB, 480x360px
>>52035330
>>
>>52035508
>Black Canary's death
Yep. Because Batman told her not to kill him.
>>
>>52035508
Well, that would help. Still probably not enough to defeat Mogo, but a villainous Superman is pretty terrifying.
>>
>>52035415
...True, now that I think about it a bit more. Not entirely sure what I was going for there.

>>52035456
What I was getting at was more 'machines with wills, if not identities' thing, but then again EVA has that on a much more literal level than either Gundam UC or 00...

>metallic compoudns rather than organic ones
You know carbon can bond to shit other than non-metals, right?
>>
>>52035391
Tree fiddy

Can you even do that? I thought that perk from Counter Strike only worked on mundane weapons.
>>
>>52035475
Ah so I suppose there is no chance of her expanding the jump in order to let us have more time. Thats unfortunate.
>>
>>52035441
Ah. Yeah, Mogo guided them, but they also have default seeker protocols. I'd imagine the reason we didn't see more GLs is because when the Guardians saw YL Supes kill Mogo they collectively went "Nope" and GTFO'd.
>>
>>52035441
I think Mogo's only thing is guiding new rings to bearers. I'm not sure why the Guardians don't have a back up for that or just use what they did before Mogo joined up though.
>>
>>52035546
>You know carbon can bond to shit other than non-metals, right?
Yes, and? Organic compounds are those in which carbon bonds to non-metallic elements. The ELS are made of metal. Even if there's carbon in there somewhere, it still would be a metallic compound and not an organic one.
>>
>>52035573
Didn't Blade end up claiming Stargate Atlantis or something
>>
>>52035592
I keep reading this as mongul, and was wondering why you we power wanking that jobber so much.
>>
>>52035621
Blade has claimed fucking everything it seems.
>>
Hey Val, any chance you'd be willing to change Sunshine to just work like it does in canon?
>>
>>52035564
I'm pretty sure it works with all weapons. Just the more powerful ones would be ridiculously expensive.
>>
>>52035573
Well the last time I tried updating the jump it ended with people screaming about wanting free Ascension. So I haven't exactly been keen on touching it.

Might see in a month or two, provided no one else has updated it instead.
>>
>>52035636
How does it not work like it does in canon?
>>
>>52035636
It does work like it does in canon.
>>
>>52035650
Oh, come on. That was, like, one or two people.
>>
>>52035564
Not him, but the way I remember it is that it works on anything non-unique. IE you can buy as many magic swords as you'd like, but no Supremely Blessed Blade of the Over Deity.

I don't have anything to back that up other than my pretty faulty memory though.
>>
>>52035621
>meme answer
Yes.

>real answer
Don't think so?
>>
>>52035655
>>52035658
I think maybe he's referring to the power boost being additive rather than multiplicative, because I remember people complaining about that. There's no evidence it is a multiplier in canon, though, so he's probably just bitching.
>>
>>52035664
Hey, you know Red. If there's even one person criticizing her or speaking out against her, she'll treat it like the whole thread wants her to stop making jumps.
>>
>>52035619
>carbon bonds to non-metallic elements
...No. No, it's carbon bonded to ANYTHING that we decide is sufficiently 'organic' enough. Look up random vitamins and other proteins. They still have metallic elements in them like cobalt, potassium and phosphorus. Just because the vast majority of organic chemicals are composed out of chains of non-metals like carbon and oxygen does not mean they are the only ones involved.

Covalent bonds can form with anything, not just non-metals.

The rule of thumb is that it's 'organic' if it's involved in biochemistry in a significant way.
>>
>>52035655
>>52035658
The jump one works off of an immutable timer that has nothing to do with the sun. So you could end up powerless at noon but super buff at midnight if you go to the other side of the planet.
>>
>>52035650
Can Ascension work post chain? I like the thematic idea of it and creating a civilisation post spark where people can work towards Ascending sounds cool.
>>
>>52035686
Don't we actually get a hard number on how much he's increasing by at one point anyway? Something like 5 points per second?
>>
>>52035700
No, because it works on an immutable timer the exact thing you just described cannot happen because the timer isn't subject to change based on timezones.
>>
>>52035700
It doesn't really need the sun in series either.
Or would you rather it did fuckall in space and inside buildings?
>>
>>52035668
Nevermind, it was myrmidont until he dropped the claim. It's just first instinct to think of Blade when it comes to claims now
>>
>>52035697
Yes, but those aren't just carbon-metal bonds is what I'm saying. An organic compound can include metallic atoms, but it still has to have non-metals in there. A carbon-metal bond alone is referred to as an organometalloid, and they are spectacularly carcinogenic. They're also super useful for synthesizing electronics parts, I worked in a lab once that was dealing with them, scared the shit out of me all through that internship.
>>
>>52035700
You know it explicitl doesn't need the actual sun right? It works perfectly normally even in an area which counted as total midnight for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>52035700
It works on a 24hr cycle. Independent of a sun/moon cycle of any given planet or location. That way people can't cheese it by moving with the sun, so its always noon. Or that they're on a planet with weird day/night cycles. Like Namek or Artic Circle during summer.
>>
>>52035697
>Look up random vitamins and other proteins. They still have metallic elements in them like cobalt, potassium and phosphorus.
Those aren't covalent bonds. Those are what are called "ionic cofactors". You can have multiple types of bond in one molecule, that's pretty common in biochemistry.
>>
>>52035746
...I get what you're saying now, but you could have phrased that better. You implied earlier that non-metals were the only elements involved in organic chemistry. And I barely know shit about chemistry.

But hey- today I learned.
>>
>>52035741
So can you do the thing Escanor does where he taps into his power at night?
>>
>>52035799
My apologies for being unclear, then.
>>
>>52035846
You'll have to ask Val on that one. Maybe?
>>
>>52035705
If someone remakes the jump, they can make it work however they want it to work.

>>52035696
I thought it was that anyone who dared to criticize me is treated as the dreaded shitposter who wants to kill Jumpchain. Come on man, get with the memes. But in all seriousness, all folks have to do is look at the archives and watch what happened, and it seems incredibly childish to always make it just one person who's always responsible. That's as childish as ignoring all critique. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49137385/#49138928
>>
>>52035774
But that's an arbitrary change for interjump balance. As it is, I haven't seen anyone actually go for Sunshine because it's just not worth the price. Everyone either goes for Infinity or just something more affordable.
>>
>>52034045
>Go
No.
>>
>>52035887
>Arbitrary change
Explain to us how it works in canon then.
>>
>>52035887
Sunshine wouldn't be worth it even if it was changed to the way you want. It makes you cray cray son.
Even if you could cheese it by making it noon 24/7 you'd just be a total madman consumed by pride 24/7.
>>
>>52035924
To be fair, it's better than being the cuck Escanor is at night.
>>
File: rry.jpg (122KB, 850x1255px) Image search: [Google]
rry.jpg
122KB, 850x1255px
>>52035861
>>52035846
Probably should have put a note in on that. You can do what he did but you need a source of inspiration as big as Merlin is to Escanor, it'll only be about the Dawn power level of Sunshine and you probably can't do it more then once a night.

>>52035887
It works exactly as it does in canon, with the blank gaps filled in. If you want me to change it, show me how it differs in canon from it's current interpretation. Bitching without backing that bitching up is just going to be ignored.
>>
>>52035954
Fair enough, I guess I misunderstood it when I was reading before.
>>
>>52035881
I guess reality is childish then.
>>
>>52035650
I'd really just like items overhauled (to include what I have no idea it just seems lacking) and as I said the whole being able to stay longer whether as a scenario being a system lord or leading the rebellion or what not
>>
>>52035954
So wait, it actually has nothing to do with the sun in canon? If he went to a different area then he'd be out of sync with the movement of the sun?

Ah, think I misinformed someone earlier.
>>
>>52035881
For stargate, I think you need to pull a madoka and make a tech table. Everything can be on it, but the 'best' things like time/dimension travel and infinite energy need to cost just shy of all you points. Possibly with requirements.
>>
>>52036016
Yes, it has nothing to do with it.

During a short story titled Vampires of Edinburgh, the Sins go to the castle Edinburgh, which has been plunged into eternal night by the Vampire Clan. During the night, a Vampire's power doubles and the entire clan had their power doubled because the Vampire King made the area stuck in nighttime. Yet, Escanor's power still activated at the time of dawn, as it should, despite the fact that the area he was in should have counted as night time as it did for other beings whose powers relied on the time of day.

Escanor's power has no link to the big ball of gas in the sky, it's linked to a more immaterial idea of the sun and time, thus he and the power based on him works on an independent 24 hour scale. Nothing will change that to make it impossible for you to use it at the right time but neither will anything make you able to always count as the right time.
>>
>>52035954
Would pure willpower, "you're always you", or anti-corruption perks prevent the Pride thing?
>>
>>52035954
This sun power seems like a real chump choice.
>>
>>52035881
Reading the thread, I see an actual shitposter, one or two people with potentially legitimate motives, and the rest of the thread explaining why you made your decision or telling them to fuck off. All you have to do is look at the archives and watch what happened to see that "people screamed at me for not handing out free Ascension" is blatantly false. At the very least, they were a minority.
>>
>>52036073
Pure willpower would let you forcibly control it yes. I don't think the other two would effect it though. Perks based on controlling or restraining your emotions would work however.
>>
>>52036103
It makes you the strongest thing shown in the setting so far at noon and a jumper could probably figure out how to use at least some of the power at all times.

Sure Infinity is better but Sunshine is awesome.
>>
>>52036171
>At noon
At 11:30 actually. So able to curbstomp the second strongest thing in the setting and still have more power ups to come.
>>
>>52036171
>a jumper could probably figure out how to use at least some of the power at all times
with the right combo
>>
>>52036171
How long until Jumper finds a way to give this power to McCree in the Overwatch jump?
>>
>>52036184
That is Escanor's power, the strongest during the day and the weakest at night. Meliodas will probably end up surpassing him, Merlin could probobly get even stronger with her hax, and there is still the demon king . . . but other than them Escanor (and you with Sunshine) is the strongest
>>
>>52036209
Canon companions, Faustian Bargain, or Sacrficial Bestowment. I think you meant how long until someone does a native Overwatch chain and jumps Seven Deadly Sins?
>>
>>52036171
>could probably figure out how to use at least some of the power at all times.
Val just said that's impossible.
>>
>>52036121
Have you considered adding the reverse-Sunshine power you were talking about before?
>>
>>52036003
Have you seen reality lately?
>>
So we have the main Drive but what's this about another separate drive?
>>
>>52036059
Can it be altered by time dilation? So it's available at the right time relative to you?
>>
>>52036246
Get something that can store power for later. Store power when you're all sun'd up. It's not rocket science (unless that's how you roll).
>>
>>52036039
Is someone still working on Stargate Atlantis?
>>
>>52036059
>>52036246
Even if jumper was carrying around a literal sun with them? Though at that point Sunshine probably wouldn't be providing a noticeable boost. . .
>>
>>52036246
Probably bad wording on my part there. I don't mean "You can never figure out a way by altering the power itself or yourself" so much as "Throwing a fake sun into the air ala Vegeta or something isn't going to set you to noon power levels". Altering the environment around you won't affect it, because it's not dependent on that environment, but if you figure some way out to alter the power itself, that'll work.

>>52036269
Might do. Would need to think of a few more OC powers first.

>>52036278
I imagine time stuff might be able to finagle some way into it, like by speeding up your personal time until you hit the right point.
>>
>>52036301
No, but if anyone does, Red will invariably pull them into the IRC to bitch them out of it like what happened with myrm.
>>
>>52036308
Anon, I said it had no relation to actual suns.
>>
>>52036301
Nyet.
>>
>>52036209
>McCree
>Not Solaire
>>
>>52036358
Giving Solaire Sunshine is just cheating, completely game breaking.
>>
>>52036314
How about the opposite of Infinity, then? The ability to destroy any magic.
>>
>>52036314
Does Infinity actually last as long as you want it to? Didn't Merlin need to use Dispel to remove one she'd previously cast?
>>
>>52036327
>>
>>52036314
Val, I know this is an stupid question but I need an official ruling on this; Can you turn off the effects on infinity?
>>
>>52036301
Not that I know of.

>>52036039
>>52036007
Well after MCU2, if I'm having roadbumps with Black Crusade I might work on revamping SG with input from thread. That's if people want it, though. If someone else wants to do it instead, the offer's still on the table.
>>
>>52036392
Probably not, no. The highest level thing I'd be willing to put in as OC would be a night based version of Sunshine. I wouldn't feel comfortable making up OC on the level of Infinity when it's already a broken outlier in the series.

Besides, there's already a pretty great dispel spell in the series' magic system, though the name is a bit of an exaggeration.

>>52036419
I believe Merlin was using dispel on her apprentice Vivi's magic, not her own.

>>52036425
Wholly, yes. You can't use it partially. Either the entire spell is affected or none of it is.
>>
So what are the new Fate jumps? Since the move to the new drive I'm not sure what are the latest jumps.
>>
>>52036314
Hmm... maybe a stupid question, but would having a Reality Marble based around believing you're the sun the same way Shirou thinks of himself as a sword do anything to it?
>>
>>52036447
Could you use Real Eater on Sunshine to have a night version?
>>
>>52036457
Jumps with folders.
>>
File: newt (2).jpg (282KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
newt (2).jpg
282KB, 850x1190px
>>52036460
Hmmm. Well, usually I'd say no but seeing as they're both magicky sort of thingies and there's not any real reason they necessarily couldn't interact, I don't see why they couldn't interact in some way. So yeah, I'd say that the RM could do something to the power.

>>52036504
Medaka's not my jump.

>>52036457
Last one was Fate/Zero, about a month ago.
>>
>>52036541
Neat. So I'm assuming it would mostly just raise the floor of the power so it's always at least somewhat active, with it being boosted to pinnacle while the RM is active. Does that sound right or would you do it a different way?
>>
File: mag.jpg (629KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
mag.jpg
629KB, 640x896px
>>52036598
That sounds right, though I'd say it's pretty weak if you're getting this from the perk RM. I'd only put it as D rank max in the NP bought ones, though it would likely alter your personality though given you're aiming for this power to be constant, you're probably not going to notice any difference from what Sunshine already inflicts.
>>
Are there any combos that could result in Dispel Bound?
What are the odds of a Bastard! jump ever happening?
>>
>>52036438
Do you think SG-1 and SGA would work better as separate jumps or one big one?
>>
>>52036637
My jumper's pretty arrogant already, so I doubt it'd do much.

I was thinking the RM woulf involve the jumper turning into a literal miniature star when it was activated though. Giving off an extreme amount of heat and having extreme gravitational pull. I'm assuming that would be more than a D Rank NP.

... Though at that point I guess Sunshine probably isn't helping much anyway. Hmm.
>>
>>52036681
Not exactly my call to make. Depends on what folks think.
>>
File: DemAbs2.jpg (68KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
DemAbs2.jpg
68KB, 485x750px
>>52036447
>Moonlight instead of Sunshine

That'd be cool for Vampires. Are you willing to put in that option? Just switch the hours. Instead of weak during the night, you're weak during the day. Although it be funny if a Vampire did have Sunlight, and just when you think they're at their weakest & most vulnerable, they're actually at their strongest.
>>
>>52036681
Seperate, they barely interacted at all in the show. Also stargate continuum could be a jump.
>>
File: tumblr_nb93hpL9FC1re0m69o1_250.gif (264KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb93hpL9FC1re0m69o1_250.gif
264KB, 148x111px
/jc/ how do I get unlimited explosions?

Not drawn off mana or set up beforehand. Power nice, but secondary. How do I make explosions whenever I want explosions?
>>
So people are saying Sunshine makes you the most powerful think in the setting, but how powerful is the setting exactly? With Sunshine would you be relevant during Endgame Naruto?
>>
>>52036696
Yeah, that'd probably be above D rank.

>>52036709
That was basically the idea. I'll have a think about it once I finish my current projects.
>>
>>52031525
Any of my curses are just for death- type DoT effects. if i want to do something like a curse, i'll just torture them and leave it be.
>>
>>52036775
Sonic classic, either Bomberman, and Kirby all have free bombs whenever you want.
>>
>>52036701
Why the fuck would anyone trust your opinion anyway, you daft cunt? You killed Atlantis for us because you flipped out over us getting the only thing worth a damn, you have no right. Give your jumps to Val and kill yourself.
>>
>>52036788
>relevant during Endgame Naruto?
Maybe? Escanor evaporated a lake pretty much instantly with one fire spell.
>>
>>52036805
Sigh, what are you reeeeeing about now Timmy?
>>
File: 162654335.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
162654335.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
>>52036805
You are a sad strange little man.
>>
File: Explodium.jpg (192KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
Explodium.jpg
192KB, 1024x787px
>>52036775
KILLA QUEEN!
>>
>>52036788
Pretty well. The top tiers of 7DS seem to match well with the endgame of Naruto. 7DS upper tiers can destroy multiple mountains with ordinary physical swings and the top tiers are way stronger, pretty sure most of the 7DS upper and top tiers are way faster then even Naruto's fastest characters too. I'd say you could hold up perfectly well in the endgame of Naruto, so long as you were at the noon or almost noon stage of Sunshine.
>>
File: ow the edge.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>52036805
Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge.
>>
>>52036788
Pretty good. Meliodas' signature attack at one point makes a 9km deep hole about 2km across. SDSers also have some ludicrous speed and "hax" too.
>>
>>52036823
Translator's note: Killa means Deadly.
>>
>>52036818
>hurr durr it's le shitposter
Grow up and stop sucking him off. He's a childish cunt who needs to fuck off and stop being an attention whore. Why hasn't Valeria told him to fuck off yet?
>>
>>52036775
Generic xianxia special trait explosions.
>>
>>52036859
Pot. Kettle. I'm sure you're well acquainted.
>>
File: KonoJoJo.jpg (998KB, 1150x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KonoJoJo.jpg
998KB, 1150x1000px
>>52036855
That's so stupid they changed it in the subs because of copyright issues.
>>
>>52035573
>>52035650
>>52036007
is this good?
>>
>>52036059
Canonically Escanor released a lot of the heat/light he had stored in his sacred treasure Axe, such that it appeared as if the sun had risen in the middle of the night, and it served to power him up for a fight. So ... yeah, it's not time dependent, it's just based on whether or not you're exposed to sunlight (so far as I can tell) and the quantity of it.
>>
>>52036833
For bonus points, pick up 'numerals of the saint EX' from nasu. It triples your power between 9am and noon, as well as 3pm and 6pm. Stack that with sunshine for GLORIOUS INCANDESCENCE.
>>
>>52037010
When did that happen? During the tournament?
>>
>>52037021
Don't think it stacks with Sunshine, really. Just triples your Servant stats.
>>
>>52037042
Jump-fiat? Just 'tripling' doesn't exactly describe Gawain's invincibility though. But, they're both Val's jumps, so ask her. But either way, it's a hilarious image.
>>
>>52036977
>not fixing the Acension nerf
Fail.
>>
>>52037010
Far as I can tell, that only happened during the tournament and isn't really how you described. It didn't boost his power at all, it just let him use the stored up power as a blast.

Does remind me that I messed up on the power of Rhitta in the Sacred Treasure section though, need to change that or add an alt option.
>>
>>52037096
You're a total idiot and if that's really the only thing you want from the jump you never cared about the setting in the first place.
>>
>>52036276
What, SB's drive?
>>
>>52037100
Does Numeral of the Saint triple all of your power or just your Servant stats?
>>
>>52037125
All your power.
>>
>>52037117
It's a part of the setting, and denying the setting is absolutely shitty. We have DBZ and GoHS, why the fuck is this being blocked?
>>
>>52036276
There's our drive, SB's drive, and Dirge's drive. Then there's the banned+lewd drive, but i've no idea where that went once ours was moved.
>>
>>52037144
You are either being serious and are thus a fool.

Or your trolling and thus are an idiot.

So, which are you? Fool or idiot?
>>
File: i see what you did there.jpg (26KB, 425x243px) Image search: [Google]
i see what you did there.jpg
26KB, 425x243px
>>52036977
The ONLY difference between this and the original version posted back in 2014 is that the first page has had two lines added to it: "Stargate SG-1" and "You can stay until 2027."
>>
>>52037144
Because you're a winy little bitch.
>>
>>52037144
So you don't actually care then.
I bet you didn't even know it was a thing untill someone else asked about it.
>>
>>52037138
Oh shit, my build is way better than I thought.

Thanks.
>>
>>52037144
Post spark you can get ascension. Jumpmaker's ruling. Screencap me.
>>
>>52037180
Well that's awesome. Plan GLORIOUS INCANDESCENCE is a go then.

How many other solar based powers are there?
>>
>>52037144
Ascended being are stupidly and ill-definededly powerful. Noone knows what they can and can't do, only that they are the next best thing to omniscient and omnipotent in their setting.

They are like small but potent versions of the warp gods from wk40.

Something like that would break the jump over it's knee like a dry twig. but then again, even it it was allowed with the nerfs that it would need to be viable, people like you would still complain.
>>
>>52037151
>Dirge's drive
Oh that's probably it. Is his stuff on the main drive?
>>
>>52037144
Because it's ez god mode and it has little to no bearing on anything that actually matters to the series.
Essentially it would be build cancer if it were allowed because everything else would be pointless.
>>
>>52037217
Most of it is. I think there's two or so jumps that aren't yet. Who knows if all the jumps on Brutus's drive are the newest versions though.
>>
>this much samefagging
Red really doesn't have a social life, does he?
>>
>>52037138
After you do the rituals to becoming pure soul/a higher dimensional being with the 3rd Magic, do you still have your actual flesh and blood body, you just don't need to it to survive?
>>
>>52037217
Think the main drive is about 5 to 6 jumps behind, with a couple out of date.
>>
>>52037217
Some of it. He didn't like posting them in thread, i think. Wasn't satisfied with them or something

Regardless, most/all of them are quite good and finished.
>>
>>52037144
You are the sort of guy who would want an option to become a Q in a Star Trek jump, aren't you?
>>
>>52037274
Well, you could possess your old body again, since it's be empty, but I'd doubt you'd stay in it after performing the ritual. Either way, you don't need it to survive.
>>
>>52037275
>>52037249
Think it should be two Final Fantasies, Ikki Tousen, Gantz, Shin Angyo Onshi, Spirited Away, with another Final Fantasy that is definitely an earlier version on Brutus's drive, and maybe another one on top of that.
>>
>>52037202
Solar Child from Boktai.
Hamon from JoJo.
Dark Souls, Gross Incandescence and Praise the Sun.
Being a Kryptonian in The Animated Adventures of Superman.
Taking Children of the Mighty in the Exalted Gauntlet and being a Solar Half-Caste or a child of a sun based god.
>>
>>52037327
>you could possess your old body again
Can you carry it with you between jumps? Because I've kind of done a lot of SCIENCE (magic) on my body.
>>
>>52037365
Why wouldn't you carry it between jumps if you're possessing it? It's your body.
>>
>>52037202
I gotchu, senpai.
>Lumen Sage (Bayonetta)
>Boktai stuff
>Several perks in the first Dark Souls jump
>Eat the Light Soul in Dark Souls
>Numeral of the Saint
>Sunshine
>Infernal Sun (Touhou)
>Aspect (League of Legends)
>Be a demigod of a sun god in Percy Jackson or Greek Myth
>Solar Powered (Young Justice)
>Kryptonian Physiology (Superman: The Animated Series)
>Can theoretically become a sun god post-jump with the right options from Exalted Mortals Gauntlet
>Be a Cleric/Paladin of a sun god in a D&D jump
>Malfeas stuff and you can design a Devil Tiger around it (Exalted: Infernals)
>Drink the Sentry's Sunny D in Marvel for the POWER OF A MILLION EXPLODING SUNS*
>Hamon (JoJo)

Probably some more I'm forgetting, but that's off the top of my head.

*Probably not really the power of a million exploding suns.
>>
>>52037382
Will it still be functionally the same? Your perks still apply to it, it's still alive, it still regens, etc.?
>>
>>52037382
Well, because it seems more like an item at that point. And thanks.
>>
>>52037330
Is https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U the correct link to his drive? It doesn't have Ikki Tousen.
>>
>>52037392
I dunno, depends on how you personally handle it. Do you have your perks apply to any body you possess? It's not like there's some iron clad single ruling on this so it's really up to you on how you handle it.

>>52037403
Well, in that case I'd imagine every Jumper's body is basically an item, aren't they?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>52037384
Forgot obligatory pic.
>>
>>52037424
Eh, most jumpers are still attached to their body and need it to survive. This is more like "meat clothing".
>>
>>52037420
I'm pretty sure that's what he made public, so it's probably that he just hasn't updated it, or he's waiting to finish FF12. I can see it from his WIP drive, but probably shouldn't link that if he hasn't made that public.
>>
>>52037424
Any chance you'll add some 1000 CP option or some type of scenario to Seven Deadly Sins that bypasses the drawback limit?
>>
>>52037465
Probably not. Can't think of anything that'd really be suitable. Maybe something will come up in the future as the series progresses more towards the endgame but for now, there's no plans.
>>
So, there is a perk out of Ravenloft that lets you buy/sell anything, but are there any perks that let you USE those things? Preferably in magic?

For example, if I used that perk to buy a person's voice, is there a perk/magic system that I can use that to either power my own magic, or make an enchanted object? Preferably both?

Also, is there a way to hold onto that kind of stuff? With the voice example, how to I store that kind of stuff for later use?
>>
File: uE58dG6.jpg (67KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
uE58dG6.jpg
67KB, 450x495px
>>52034790
>>52035124
If we ever get a finished Muv-Luv jump the only thing I hope for is for it to be a two parter. One part Slice of lifey and the other being the mecha sci-fi.

An Alpha and a Beta part if you will.
>>
>>52037513
The ravenloft perk already allows for metaphysical storage if you don't want to have the trait yourself.
Or you could store it as an object IIRC. That way you can hold onto it for future bargaining.
It's been a while since I asked but that's what I remember. I could be wrong.

As for actually using the stuff Exalted crafting is all about that kind of thing. It's probably more profitable to shape it out of the wyld yourself, but I see no reason why it shouldn't work.
You could probably use it for synthesis crafting in Kingdom Hearts, but I'm not too sure about that.
>>
>>52037513
Hope this helps from back in January when anons asked something similar:

~~~
>> Anonymous 01/13/17(Fri)18:20:54 No.51180797▶>>51180897 >>51180645
Could you answer >>51155150 → and >>51155192 → and >>48329879 ? If you can't see them:

>Ravenloft jump question: if you use Dark Contract to buy abstract stuff like "souls, characteristics, youth, Etc" where/how do you keep them? Do you get a virtual inventory or do they appear in your grasp as vials of X and boxes of Y? Or is it up to us to fanwank?

>Mostly because I want to know if I have to store intristic things inside myself because saving someone by buying their terminal cancer would be a much smarter move if it didn't also kill me.

>If we take Dark Contract, where is our "inventory" kept? Is our "stock" attached to physical things ("prick your finger and sign here please") or kept in a conceptual hammerspace ("make a wish little one"), do we get to decide, or something else? And can we destroy stock we don't want to sell (e.g. buy someone's cancer and then burn it)?

>> RavenloftAnon 01/13/17(Fri)18:28:46 No.51180897▶>>51180951 >>51180797
I am sorry I must have missed these. Feel free to fan wank on this but I am going to say yes you can store things you buy; I would assume they are kept with you as a conceptual thing (something that doesn't physically exist) until you decide either to use them yourself or sell them to someone else.

>> Anonymous 01/13/17(Fri)18:33:44 No.51180951▶>>51180996 >>51180897
Thanks! And that last anon's last question, about whether you can destroy unwanted "stock"?

>> RavenloftAnon 01/13/17(Fri)18:37:10 No.51180996▶>>51181052 >>51180951
I'll say sure, if you want to destroy or discard some of your stock that's fine.
~~~
>>
>>52037545
moe is long gone, so somebody else would have to pick it up. Two jumps for Muv Luv is possible, using normal (Extra/Unlimited) and variant (Alternative Total Eclipse). Technically you could force three jumps, but Extra/Unlimited have far too many overlaps to make them distinctive from each other. Alternative at least concentrates mostly on the human aspect. Schwarzesmarken would probably be its own jump entirely if somebody was interested enough, that or it would get stuck into Alternative Total Eclipse, depending on the jumpmaker.

If somebody does pick it up, a KGNE reference would be nice.
>>
Does the Ghost in Destiny count as a Companion?
>>
>>52037564
I was about to ask if you were sure, because the perk/notes didn't say anything about that, but than the next poster posted that. Thanks for pointing out Exalted too! I had completely forgotten about that
>>52037614
Thanks!
>>
>>52037646
Either that or a follower? God knows we're never getting TTK or even the Fallen Jump Expansion anyways.
>>
File: Sun.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Sun.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>52037384
Grossly incandescent my sunbro!
>>
File: j-j-j-jolly-cooperation-o.gif (641KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
j-j-j-jolly-cooperation-o.gif
641KB, 320x180px
>>52037726
Always happy to engage in Jolly Co-Operation!
>>
File: Sunny-lair.jpg (84KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny-lair.jpg
84KB, 800x1000px
>>52037726
>>
>>52027739
You feel old? I *stopped* playing around Ice Age and Homelands.
>>
>>52037513
Actually, would I be able to use the stuff I get from the Ravenloft perk with the powers from Changeling the Lost? Like, using stuff for Pact-Binder seems like it would be possible based off of the wording of that perk, but would I also be able to convert things like "All of your happiness for the next year" into glamour? Assuming I could feed off of the emotion, of course

Actually, I'm not really familiar with any WoD setting. Is there any other ones that might have something?
>>
>>52037778
Well, with the pile of hot garbage that was Homelands, I really can't blame you...

Ice Age was pretty great though.
>>
Jumpers.

What is your greatest mundane skill?
One that, in a gauntlet with none of your perks/items, would be your best skill?
>>
>>52029420
I think giving out an Old walker spark in a jump would be fine. Old walkers weren't instantly ungodly powerful - and many never were.

Most of the old walkers we see in fiction had been walking for thousands of years (many with an average of 4000-5000 years). What do jumpers with 400 - 500 jumps look like?

At their base, without training, old walkers could instantaneously/at will travel to adjacent (and only adjacent) planes and could channel greater amounts of mana (where as mortals may, literally, burn out/die from channeling the mana for more powerful spells).

Yeah, old walkers could pull off more feats (intentional shape changing, plane creation, etc., but they weren't instinctual abilities, or necessarily easy.

As for travel and plane creation, The entire plot of Ice Age was that old walkers were trapped in a few isolated planes for at least a millenia - where they could neither escape nor seemingly create their own planes.

>>52029962
Hero BBS. You can make Mage's magic system in Hero BBS, but without the drawbacks.
>>
Are the Incarnae of Creation a valid Pantheon for use in the Percy Jackson Jump?
>>
>>52037975

I went to college in Monsters inc, no real prompting or learning perks or intelligence boosters. Just went to college and took courses relevant to door tech and their emotion based energy collection and such. Stuck around long enough to technically qualify for a doctorate since I had nothing better to do. I'm fully qualified with no actual help.

(I learned much of my martial arts talents through training as well. Might not have the aid of raw physical stats but I know how to git gud and retain much of my skill in that area even without powers.)
>>
>>52038031
The thing is that getting an Oldwaker spark is the end goal of Jumpchain.
If you could just buy it then that would defeat the point.
It doesn't matter if it's OP or anything like that it would still be handing out the finish line.
>>
>>52038093
Not him, but the Jumpchain Spark is less an Oldwalker Spark and more an "Oldwalker Spark". They're the same in name and theme only.
>>
>>52038031
You're not wrong, but at this point, no one's gonna separate the concept of the canon Oldwalker Sparks from the Ultrabuff Benefactor-granted Spark in Jumpchain meta.
>>
>>52037975
Gardening and Tailoring.

Why?

I trained the shit out of those, perks and mundane experience alike. So that when I had to go to Harvest Moon for the Feathers, I could spend my whole budget on them.

I trained the shit out of Tailoring, designing and general outfit creation for the sake of working with Life Fibers in Kill la Kill.
>>
>>52038093
Except it's not just an Oldwalker spark, it's an upgraded version that lets you go to any jump/multiverse as well as boost a bunch of perks whereas presumably an in-jump Oldwalker spark would probably be limited to local multiverse as well as not unlock any "post-spark" capabilities of other perks that have that.
>>
>>52038111
That is something to consider, but having two sparks with the same name that are supposed to be the same thing even if they aren't would only invite confusion.
>>
>>52038088
Hey NuBee, how long would it take to train to the point where you can create an army of clowns with Big Top?
>>
>>52038137
Just have in the notes that it doesn't allow you to travel out of the local multiverse and doesn't give you the endjump spark?
>>
Are there any perks that allow you to inherently know the limits and drawbacks of your powers and abilities?
>>
>>52038187
>Thinking people read notes
ahahaha

mate, people barely read the actual jump perks
>>
>>52038187
I don't like it. It's one of those things I just plain think shouldn't happen for jumpchain.
Sure you could probably fix it to fit, but the whole idea of planeswalking should be for the very end of the line.
It's not about powerlevels it's about theming.
>>
>>52038201
That's on them, not the jumpmaker.
>>
>>52038093
I get what you are saying, but this:
>>52038111
What JumpChain give out as an Old Walker spark is basically the abilities of an 5000+ year old Old Walker spark with free Omniversal travel.

Canon Old Walkers are limited to travel only to adjacent planes. They have more limited travel (in terms of range) than the portal gun from Rick and Morty (though they never had to worry about running out of power to travel). Worm's Doormaker is a better multiverse travel option than WotC Old walker spark.
>>
>>52038218

Planeswalking already happens. That boat sailed a long time ago. See Rick & Morty, Worm (Doormaker), and D&D jumps.
>>
>>52038277
But not becoming a planeswalker.
Dimensional travel doesn't bother me. It's having a planeswalker spark that does.
>>
>>52037975
During the Exalted Mortal Heroes Gauntlet I kept running from the Dragonbloods by disguising myself as a street vendor because I was that good at cooking. Made a fair bit of money at it, too.
>>
File: spectre_by_aerenwyn-d5qd7kd.jpg (79KB, 400x875px) Image search: [Google]
spectre_by_aerenwyn-d5qd7kd.jpg
79KB, 400x875px
I have 600 CP to spend in Alice: Madness Returns. I'm definitely choosing either Nothing But a Grin or Dreams and Imagination. Thoughts?
>>
>>52038152

Long ass time, real long. Definitely not within this or the next few jumps time with only training and stuff you bought here. Personal guard force perhaps but summoning and sustaining an army won't be an easy feat at all.
>>
>>52038310
Gotcha, thanks NuBee.
>>
>>52038218
Grreat, lets ban Hero BBS magic, D&D Magic, Overlord Magic, DC Magic, that perk from Greek Myth, the Second Magic, Doormaker, the DBC, the Portal Gun, Skulduggery Pleasant shifting magic, Dresden Files magic, Dragonball, Ben 10 tech, and about 50 other options.

>>52038282
I actually agree an Oldwalker spark is too much because It'd be auto-OTB. Just, becoming a Neowalker isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>52038282
Why? If you can duplicate it's effects with what is available in other jumps, why does it bother you? Why is dimensional travel fine, just so long as it isn't called planeswalking?

(I'm talking about how planeswalker sparks actually work, not what jumpchain gives out.)
>>
>>52038334

No problem.
>>
>>52038299
I hate mondays
>>
>>52038299
Dreams And Imagination, for sure. If not because of the actual effects, then because of how unique it is.
>>
>>52038377
The song? If not, congratulations, I guess.

>>52038378
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Psychonauts I think had a similar perk, but it doesn't work on the self, I believe.
>>
>>52038342
Nuwalker wouldn't bother me as much or at all. I'd still rather it weren't a thing since I'd rather a MtG jump focus on the plane itself instead of planeswalking, but it wouldn't be something I'd bitch about.

>>52038351
Because theming and the fact that an oldwalker spark is the endgame. I know the one you actually get from the benefactor is different, but I think that's a status that shouldn't be attainable in chain. Can't really argue beyond opinions at this point.
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.