[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edge of Empire SW RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: han-solo-with-blaster1.jpg (229KB, 1408x1198px) Image search: [Google]
han-solo-with-blaster1.jpg
229KB, 1408x1198px
Hello all of you fa/tg/uys. I need some help from you.

I play in a rpg-group where we change gm and game/game system quite often. Last time after the game one player, who has never gm:d before but who I know has experience as a gm, said that he wanted to gm next.

The game he wants to run is Edge of Empire. A Star Wars RPG. I have never played a SW rpg before (computer games don't count) so I really don't know what I am in for.

I suffled through the book and it seemed interesting with it's careerpaths and specialications and so on. But I just couldn't find what I was looking for.

So can someone who knows the system help me?

The would-be-gm told me that the easiest way is to pick a concept and then see what career fits the best. There is one character-type that I have wanted to be in SW universe. Ever since I first saw Star Wars the first time. I know most players want to be a Jedi (or a sith), but I'm also sure, that my dream is not unique.

Pic very much related, it's the character.

So, what path I should pick to play a nerf-herder?
>>
Bump for advice
>>
See: >>52016890
>>
>>52027733
Yeah that general is full of mostly rebels arguments and cancer. It might have been redeemed in the last 48 hours or so.

As for op:>>52025710
Your dm is correct, you really do go in with a concept and build to taste. Go smuggler or technician and get flight skills and feats. Also get pistol training and luck.

Overall i like the new games but my group still insists on d20 saga edition, and we just play without jedi, or with splash weapons and nets.
>>
One of the careers is the Smuggler.
Pick that.
Han is basically a Pilot/Scoundrel in ANH.

I would say Scoundrel is preferable, as Pilot is mostly stuck in a ship.
>>
>>52028348
Fucking Empire apologists now, and the general is usually one of the nicer ones. Damn shame, might start tripping again to draw the attention from the shitters.
>>
File: Pash - Character Folio.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Pash - Character Folio.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>52025710
here's the pre-gen of the Smuggler from the EOTE beginner box.

pretty much what you are looking for.

and if the GM is running the beginner box, just call dibs on this guy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.