[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got some Zelda sleeves (pic related), and got struck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6075.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6075.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I just got some Zelda sleeves (pic related), and got struck with a deck idea;

Heroes, and equipment. I know it won't go far, im mainly a causal player and don't plan on sweeping tourneys with it; mainly going for the theme.

Any ideas to keep that theme and not suck?
>>
>>52023453
Celtic Guardian
>>
magic the gathering, not yugio
>>
File: stonehewer giant.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
stonehewer giant.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
Its dangerous to go alone. Take this!
>>
File: Screenshot_2013-10-09-17-18-35.png (957KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2013-10-09-17-18-35.png
957KB, 1080x1920px
>Zelda deck sleeve

What exactly is the appeal of LOZ that draws in normies and autists alike? I've never played one that I enjoyed. The gameplay is always shallow and the dungeons are always babby-tier.
>>
>>52025604
*tips /v/dora*
>>
>>52023453
Try googling theros heroic deck.
>>
>>52025642
*tips nintendronedora*
>>
File: IMG_0937.jpg (141KB, 450x701px)
IMG_0937.jpg
141KB, 450x701px
>>52025604
You are a Fucking prick. This guy is looking for ideas for a casual deck with a theme, and all you can do is be a condescending shithead? Go fuck yourself.

Also OP-- I'm assuming you don't want swords of fuck it and the other thing, if you could tell us what colors you want the deck to be that'd help.
>>
>>52025715
Stop liking pleb shit and I'll stop being condescending
>>
>>52023453
Heroes could be done either through a focus on the heroic ability or Legendary creatures. Did you have a colour combo or budget in mind? I vaguely assumed green/white as "zelda colours"

Red/white has some aggressive equipment-matters synergy. Bunch of cheap creatures that get more bonuses for being equipped, and creatures (kor outfitter, weapons expert, sram) that give more equipment related benefits. I think someone on mtg goldfish made a budget standard deck around that theme.

Green has a 2 mana tutor for legendary creatures.

White has a 2 mana tutor for equipment/enchantments and a 1 mana tutor for equipment if you like the idea of a toolbox of equipment to draw from.

The heroic ability is kind of all-in. It isn't the worst but the deck only really does one thing.
>>
Some zelda themed things, some of which are generally good cards and some of which are not. Tried to get equipment where possible.

Bombs - ratchet bomb
Gauntlets - vulshok gauntlets
Bow - viridian longbow/bow of nylea
Boomerang - razor boomerang (awful awful card)
Red potion - elixir of immortality
Shield - shitloads of options. If you like equipment then shield/sword/helm of kaldra is a fun combo

FWIW the art for Yisan, the wanderer bard reminds me slightly of Sheik.
>>
>>52025828
Ok. I no longer like MTG. Or products associated with them. Are you done being a prick?
>>
Hookshot - grappling hook
Eye of truth - plenty of lens cards. Infiltration lens or prismatic lens are probs the most useful.

Haven't been able to nut out a way to do the tunics except through auras. Auras work with heroic, but that's stretching the amount of things the deck does pretty badly.

Oh. Please run Reborn Hero. Card is mediocre but flavour is great.
>>
Last post for now, but behemoth sledge or loxodon warhammer make a cool megaton hammer.

Some cheap white creatures that care about equipment/artifacts:
Ardent recruit
Auriok skychaser
Court homonculus
Toolcraft exemplar
Auriok glaivemaster
Auriok steelshaper
Kemba, kha regent
Kitesail apprentice
Kor duelist
Leonin den guard
Sram, senior edicifer
Stonehaven outfitter
Taj-nar swordsmith
Stonehewer giant, as earlier anon posted.

Should give you a fun starting point.
>>
>>52023453
Quest for the holy relic

Sword of Kaldra is probably the closest approximation to the master sword short of a Sword of X and Y
>>
>>52026392
What about Godsend? Sure the WWU sucks, but in story it can exile a God.
>>
>>52026575
Not WWU, WWanything.
>>
File: 1472225957133.jpg (107KB, 657x548px)
1472225957133.jpg
107KB, 657x548px
>>52025828
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.