[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you base a game about the zodiac?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: memelogy dragons.jpg (218KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
memelogy dragons.jpg
218KB, 730x1095px
How would you base a game about the zodiac?
>>
By making it a Power Rangers ripoff campaign.
>>
File: 1342463144913.gif (476KB, 438x325px) Image search: [Google]
1342463144913.gif
476KB, 438x325px
You can't make it about the zodiac but the zodiac is a good source of lore, I remember a thread discussiong how will the zodiac work as a pantheon.

>>52014464
>MFW
>>
Depends on the setting? I mean, is infinite the posibilities and is not very explained what kind of game you want to try (rpg, cards, dice, table)
Start asking yourself what part of the zodiac you want to see in the game and then develop that idea
>>
File: libra.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
libra.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>52014432
Make them giant constructs and play shadow of the zodiac
>>
Collect magic talismans before criminals get them
>>
>>52015353
/thread
>>
Which zodiac?
>>
>>52014432
>members of each group are all spontaneously warped to different star systems where they become advanced ayys with exaggerated traits and no memory of their former selves that are at war with each other
>a few unlucky humans remain on earth, which has become the zodiacs' battlegrounds
>you have to convince them to remember their old lives and bring peace to the galaxy (good route), or you can get them all to annihilate each other (evil route), leaving the humans alone on earth to rebuild a new civilization
>if you take the secret routes you learn that it is all either a result of a bored trickster god's actions (occult route) or because people are evolving and diverging too quickly (science route)
>>
>>52014432
Watch Saint Seiya.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.