[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seduced a semon demon? Have you ever turned on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: a1-andariel.jpg (488KB, 1900x2440px) Image search: [Google]
a1-andariel.jpg
488KB, 1900x2440px
Have you ever seduced a semon demon?
Have you ever turned on your party for trying to kill your demonfu?
>>
>>52006765
...That just seems uncomfortable to wear.
>>
>>52006765
No

Because that's stupid
>>
>>52006765
I saved my party by becoming a Gorgon's husbando
>>
>>52006765

If you did those things, you just didn't realize that the one who got seduced was you.
>>
>>52006765

Yes. It was a DnD 3.5 game where my idiot friends tried to argue spellcasters were weaker than Fighters and Rogues. I asked them what they thought the weakest caster was and they said Bard.

So I rolled up a Bard. They were playing Chaotic Stupid characters so the first thing I did was slap them all with a gas spell to keep them from being assholes lest they suffer penalties. One kept acting up till I hot him with blindness/deafness.

The end of the campaign involved the Rogue failing hide and move silent checks in an attempt to sneak into the throne room of the Succubus bbeg. I used Alter Self and strolled in through the front door.

I saved him from being killed by seducing the Succubus bbeg and convincing her to retire to the backroom right then and there. I had Charm Monster an ungodly bonus to Bluff/Persuade.

All this was after I had seduced her second in command who not only told us everything about her evil plot, but also convinced to side with us in a plan to take her down.

And before that I had seduced a whole grove of nymphs and a bunch of mermaids.

I also think the DM, who was gay, had a crush on me.
>>
>>52006850
Probably a fetish.
>>52006886
Jelly?
>>52007309
*nods approvingly*
>>52007472
She stole ny heart. Figuratively and literally.
>>52008174
Not gay. You just crit so hard you broke the bounds of reality. THE WORLDS ARE COLLIDING.
>>
>>52006850
>Maiden of Anguish
>>
File: ban.jpg (32KB, 279x365px) Image search: [Google]
ban.jpg
32KB, 279x365px
>this thread

But also no and no. I have never had a GM even approach simpler romances, which is somewhat sad.
>>
>>52008174

Also in a completely unrelated campaign years earlier we were playing an evil campaign set in Thay. My character was fanatical recent convert of Kossuth who had started down the path if the Black Flame Zealot.

My character was pretty unhinged but was kept in line by the party Cleric of Kossuth, whom he looked to for leadership and religious guidance. The Clericnin turn had a sort of rivalry with the party's Red Wizard who had a Gnoll barbarian as his own dumb muscle. While there was underlying animosity, the two did a good job of keeping the party together without any actual violence...

That was until our adventure led us to meet a young woman (a succubus in disguise) who my character tried to convert but was in turn enraptured by het.

He was convinced that she was some sort of divine agent sent by Kossuth to test him. So at her behest, he killed the party Wizard and Barbarian in their sleep. And the since the Black Flame Zealot's abilities specifically prevent targets slain by their assassination attacks from being raised from the dead...

Even after the Cleric was able to break the enchantment, the damage was done. Party members couldn't be resurrected and the campaign kind of fizzled out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.