[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3.5 spells thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1419326131444.jpg (63KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
1419326131444.jpg
63KB, 400x517px
ITT you must give your opinion on the most powerful 3.5 spells of each level. Go levels 1-9. Then, argue with other peoples' choices. And fight over the number one most broken spell in 3.5.

My choices are:

> 1 - sleep
> 2 - mirror image
> 3 - fly
> 4 - polymorph
> 5 - teleport
> 6 - circle of death
> 7 - simulacrum
> 8 - clone
> 9 - wish, obviously, but after that time stop

Shit list probably but I wanted to get the thread started off.
>>
3 is Stinking Cloud because fuck you
2 is Cloud of Bewilderment because apparently the fuck you didn't come soon enough
>>
>not choosing glitterdust
>Best spell list
Choose one, op
>>
>>52000077
Shapechange is arguably better than Wish is and is outright better than Time Stop for being able to get you similar action economy cheese with no limitations like Time Stop's. Honestly, level 9 is a fight between Ice Assassin, Wish, Shapechange, and Miracle.
>>
>>52000077
I don't see Fabricate, Ice Assassin or Teleportation Circle anywhere on that list.
>>
>>52000077
Here's the real deal you fucking casual

1: Grease (endless advantages of making someone drop things)
2: Hold Person (save or GET FUCKED)
3. Fly (Got that one right at least)
4. Celerity (FUCK SPACE AND TIME, I AM FASTER THAN THE GODS)
5. Wall of Stone (if you can't think of applications to willing thousands of pounds of rock into being then you are not trying hard enough)
6. Antimagic Field (The one power to assrape other powers? Hell yes)
7. Plane Shift (I'm out niggas, no reason to come to this universe again, peace)
8. Maze (can't kill you? you're making all your saves? your power is maximum? well I'm still making you GTFO)
9. Gate (well why not get 3 Wishes for the cost of 0.2 by Gating in Efreeti? Why not Gate in a Solar that you command to Gate in a Solar that you command to Gate in etc.? Why not Gate in a tremendous abomination from the far realm and then Plane Shift away as it devours whatever offended you?)
>>
>>52004082
Gate is broken as fuck but I still think Shapechange and Ice Assassin are better than it. Shapechange into a Zodar, use the one Wish they have(SU abilities don't cost XP or have material component costs), shapechange out, rinse and repeat. Ice Assassin is stupid as fuck for being a hyper Simulacrum.
>>
How official are we going?

If using all material, power word orgasm is fucking ridiculous.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.