[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat me tg.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0307.jpg (276KB, 516x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0307.jpg
276KB, 516x600px
>>
>>51998498
my nightmares/10
>>
File: IMG_0428.jpg (94KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0428.jpg
94KB, 1024x749px
>>51998498
Stat me.

This is now a 'monster art that can actually give people heart attacks IRL' thread.
>>
File: yfw.png (1MB, 1103x768px) Image search: [Google]
yfw.png
1MB, 1103x768px
>>51998498
>>
>>51998498
Oh shit, son, that's that Chernobyl mutant flesh amalgamation thing. I found that fucking years ago and have never been able to find it since. Can I get some sauce on that shit, nigga?
>>
>>51999442
Well the artist is Keith Thompson, same guy who drew for the Leviathan dieselpunk books
>>
File: IMG_0429.jpg (610KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0429.jpg
610KB, 1024x719px
>>51998498
>>
>>51999442
Just go to his site - most of his drawings (the personal ones, at least) have lore attached to them - and pretty good stuff, too.
>>
>>51998498
Gibbering Mouther but with more speed.
>>
File: IMG_0430.jpg (123KB, 1004x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0430.jpg
123KB, 1004x637px
>>51998498

Love the biohorror thing we got going on here.
Go read this great little interlude of a scarily adaptable flesh monster's short miserable life.

https://twigserial.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/enemy-arc-9/

Try appliying stats to it if you dare. (Pic unrelated)
>>
The scariness of body horror monsters is slightly offset by the fact that the first thing most of them would realistically do is fall over into an immobile pile of flailing shit.
>>
>>51999819
Well thats half the spook factor- that flailing pile of teeth and claws is flailing straight at you at an alarning speed.
>>
>>51999846
I'm not sure 'Immobile' is a particularly alarming speed

I guess I just prefer monsters like RE2 Birkin than the sort of fantasy Hell monsters like OP.

Something that at least looks like their muscles are connected to a bone that will in some way move them forward, rather than a sack of cow legs that always, inexplicably, seems to have found a way to tear some guy in half.
>>
>>51999027
Jesus fucking Christ is this the same books?
>>
>>51999027
Same artist.
>>
>>51999637

>All five of the organs are soon removed. Many resources have been wasted, but this creature can write the learned detail to its bones, through structural chains built on a sub-cellular level. Crude, but placement, composition and general purpose can be transcribed.

>Further experimentation lets this creature place and hide its cognitive organs within itself, as ribbon-like striations between organs and along the skeletal lace.

>This creature ate the wire, and muscle action worked to drag the wire to where it might be useful, joining the small fragments of metal in encasing the most important parts of this creature’s body.

Jesus Christ this is probobly the most amazing depiction of a creature using adaptive biology that I have ever read.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.