[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Star Wars Homebrew Tabletop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: starwars.png (63KB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
starwars.png
63KB, 1280x773px
Hey guys! Hey guys! I've been working on a new PHB for a star wars d&d style tabletop rpg because I felt that swd20 and other things like it were lacking in customization options and just had some things that I didn't like or felt that could have been better. So I decided to make my own! The digital version is split into two parts because of rendering issues, and there's also a full printable version. This is my first time doing anything like this, so any comments and criticism would be helpful. Enjoy!

>Part 1
http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/By-aIaDLqe

>Part 2
http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/rJxnMdI5e

>Printer-Friendly
http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/BJavghB_x
>>
Have you even considered FFGs Star Wars games? Or the old WEG d6 Star Wars?

Because you're just reinventing the wheel here to be brutally honest
>>
>>51997350
Have you ever read the FFG version?
>>
>>51997467
Exactly! I don't claim to be making anything new or original; I'm just tweaking and combining different things from different places, adding and removing a few things here and there.

>>51997472
And yes, I have looked at these before. While they certainly have their merits, I felt that the WEG system was outdated, and that the FFGs were too specific and restrictive. I tried to create a rpg similar to D&D 5e, which is streamlines a lot of things for a simple yet fun experience. It actually uses most of the core 5e mechanics, with some tweaks and changes.
>>
>>51997615
>WEG system was outdated
Sure, i can agree on that. Still has the best adventure modules though

>FFGs were too specific and restrictive
Um, what have you been smoking my good man? The FFg ones give you more options and character fluff hooks than any other SW RPG have before it.
>>
>>51997472
>>51997615
>>51997772
Not OP, but how much damage do you think it would do to FFG SW if house ruled that you could pick your own class skills and removed the penalty for out of class specializations?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.